[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have recently started with my self-employment and I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I have recently started with my self-employment and I thought about getting my own website but it is crazy expensive. I can't afford that yet.

What can I do to have something that at least resembles my own website? Use linkedin or even myspace?
>>
>>1001248
Check out wordpress. Domains are pretty cheap, as is web hosting if you're not thousands-millions of users.
>>
>>1001253

But I have to know html and css if I want to work with word press editor, right?
>>
>>1001256
No not really. There are templates for whatever you're likely to want, and the editing portal is fairly straightforward and doesn't require any coding knowledge.
>>
>>1001260

thanks m8. i check out wordpress
>>
>>1001262
Nws
You can dl WAMP server if you want to try out wordpress before signing up for webhosting. If you need assists setting it up just google something like 'how to set up wordpress on WAMP'
>>
Squarespace is p cheap. Look it up
>>
>>1001248
How much is your budget I can probably help you.
>>
>>1001268
>>1001322

thanks for the help lads

>>1001324

€400. This is only enough for one web page, I reckon.
>>
>>1001326

I can work with that depending how many pages your looking for and what type of site (e-commerce, etc)
>>
>>1001248
If you are that green, just use the Godaddy com website builder. That's probably where you are going to buy your domain name from anyways.
>>
File: sdaf.jpg (93KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sdaf.jpg
93KB, 800x600px
>>1001357

I made this outline of what I have in mind. I want some pseudo-scrolling website where each new page loads when you scroll down. no special effects and fancy colours, mostly white, big pictures in between that announce each rubric, large font sizes.
>>
>>1001374
Got an email? Lets talk more.
>>
>>1001379

For the beginning, I just give you my disposable mail. We are on the 4chins after all.

[email protected]
>>
>>1001374
you only want, 1. services (including samples), 2. what you've done, 3. contact

the rest is fluff. if you're paying someone to do this, ensure they use wordpress and pay no more than $30.

or, just go to wordpress.com and sign up there - it's cheap. you can have a domain name point to your wordpress site.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.