[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you put mental over pussy? I've lost so much money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: tyga2.0.jpg (90KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
tyga2.0.jpg
90KB, 435x580px
how do you put mental over pussy? I've lost so much money to thots. 13,000$ on drinks.
>>
>>1000127
The ex left me right after I booked a flight to do some work. I took her dumbass out for over a month.
>>
Date better women. Seek integrity.
>>
It's not so much the money, but the time wasted on women. I'm not writing off women here, but I've learned that most women aren't worth any kind of time investment. But when it comes to drinks and dates, money isn't an issue. If you're a decent person, it's all good.
>>
>>1000157

This. 4chan loves slutty white girls for some reason. Find somebody that isn't on the social level of niggers and spicks and teen Moms and you'll be alright.
>>
>>1000127
No you didn't.

No one /biz/ is rich enough for that.
>>
>>1000127
>13,000$ on drinks

Good bait :^)

Amazing how men buy females drink in clubs. When i was in the clubbing age i would buy someting real cheap like $0.5 shots / $1 beer. If she was into you it dident really matter what you got.
>>
>>1000219

>picking up girls in the club/bar
>ever

How's the itch?
>>
Don't buy anyone drinks ever.
Give a girl some of your attention, not any of your money.
When you're at the bar, order whatever you want for yourself; claim that you spent the last of your money on that last drink if anyone asks you to buy them something.
If a girl buys you a drink, buy her a drink, but don't get ahead of the game: go round-for-round, but make sure it's a 1:1 ratio.
Take that girl home.
If girls want you to buy them drinks, tell them you're out of money but you've got some spirits including a delightful Chateaux de Neouf at home.
Just masturbate, it's no good going out with a loaded gun that you can't shoot and wasting hundreds of dollars.
>>
>>1000127
jack
>>
>>1000234
>Chateaux de Neouf

I can smell the soublte fedora in the bouquet
>>
Are you attractive/wealthy/charismatic enough to be picky? I've never had to shower girls in money to get who I wanted. The past 3 gf's I've had have been chill as fuck
>>
>>1000234
This is stupid. Go out with your friends. Buy a round or two. If there's a few girls near you, pick up their round once. If you're not a mongoloid or an aspie, they'll start talking to you.

>>1000396
It means Newcastle. I've never drank the stuff, so I have no clue if it's cheap or good beer. But that joke is going to be missed by 98% of people.
>>
File: in grass.jpg (248KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
in grass.jpg
248KB, 1280x1920px
>>1000127

90% of a man's efforts in life are funneled into reproductive rights. And don't ever forget it.
>>
>>1000234
>Don't buy anyone drinks ever.
>Give a girl some of your attention, not any of your money.
Don't be a tightass, but then don't be a chump.

Many guys make the mistake of buying a girl a drink to get her attention. This is a weak move, guys, it screams desperation. What you should do is get a girls attention first, and it takes some social competence to do this. If she seems like a decent person, then you can buy her a drink. It's a subtle difference that carries a whole new world of meaning.
>>
File: god hates op.jpg (23KB, 181x203px) Image search: [Google]
god hates op.jpg
23KB, 181x203px
>>1000127
Trying to be a PUA and meet girls at bars and spending money on them is the lamest redpill shit I have ever seen in my life. Go to the gym, get fit, and talk to women there. Meet them anywhere but a bar brah, come on.
>>
File: 1402448989830.jpg (66KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
1402448989830.jpg
66KB, 544x468px
>casual sex
>alcoholism
>>
Math it out

Calculate what it costs for a hooker.
Calculate what it costs for drinks * sucess rate

The fact that you can literally put a price on women will help you think of it more objectively.
>>
>>1000225
Well ive never gotten an STD but that must have been out of pure luck.

>never picked girls up at a club

No uni ?
>>
>>1000127
>tfw gay
>tfw people buy me drinks
>tfw people pay for my dinner on dates
>tfw all the people I date spend money on me and consider it a positive when I refuse to reciprocate because people men value frugality in their partners.

>God teir:
Homos
>fight your urges tier:
Bisexuality
>Condemned to pussy slavery
Heteros

>mfw homo couples are wealthier on average than hetero couples
>>
asian or latin women

or por que no los dos?
>>
>>1000850

Hehhehe, its nice isn't it hahah! Red carpets everywhere, I'm the one Getting the drinks. I get why women do it.
>>
File: lego.gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
lego.gif
27KB, 200x200px
>>1000850
>tfw you live in fort lauderdale.

halp
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 594x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 594x446px
>>1000704
This desu senpai you degenerates are never going to make it
>>
>>1000895

That's funny, most gays over 40 I meet at gay bars make over 100-250k+ a year.

Say again?
>>
File: 1401131170832.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1401131170832.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
>>1000127
>how do you put mental over pussy? I've lost so much money to thots. 13,000$ on drinks.
>>
File: 1447968094750.jpg (61KB, 498x360px) Image search: [Google]
1447968094750.jpg
61KB, 498x360px
>>1000908
>>
>>1000127
What kind of pleb actually buys the girl a drink.
>>
>>1000127
i feel you dog, i've spent 20k on my girlfriend over the course of 6 months, i've tried breaking up with her multiple times, but i just can't do it.
>>
>>1000127
>>1000127
>13,000$ on drinks.
just visit actual prostitutes if at this point
you'll save money
>>
>>1000850
you'll only get hamms or red dog from me you cheap jew
youll have to buy your own vibrator too when I get tired of you mooching off me and kick your ass to the curb
>>
>>1000162
In my case, women make for some pretty uncomfortable (and therefore valuable) conversations.
>>
It's simple. Be poor and beta. I don't spend any money on women whatsoever. I don't even waste my time talking to them honestly.
>>
>>1000850

> HIV
> Not able to procreate

no thanks.
>>
>>1002020
I lold harder than I should have
>>
>>1000454
This

I go out often and start by following the never buy a girl a drink rule. Once I think i have her locked up to come sleep with me you can do things like buy her a drink to seal the deal (it asserts your dominance over here if you do it at the right time and in the right fashion). Protip, do not ask her what she wants to drink. Order your whiskey and then a 'vodka soda with a lime' for the thot.
>>
>>1000668
'meet women'

you're confused man. I think were just talking about using them for sex here....
>>
It's not that hard man. You're obviously successful if you have 13k to spend on drinks. Don't be captain autism, and just meet some girls at church or a social meeting. Ask your close family and friends for a good woman.
>>
> 13,000$ on drinks.
lol cuck.
Are you that guy is so dumb you need guidelines? Don't spend more than $20 a date. If you don't fuck by the 3d date, move on. Don't do anything special till you have seen her naked (no gifts, fancy palces, etc)
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 306x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 306x365px
>>1000850
>homo couples are wealthier on average than hetero couples
Hope you don't get AIDS and have to pay a $1000 a month on medication.
>>
>>1000434
no it doesn't, dumbshit. he was trying to reference this wine:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C3%A2teauneuf-du-Pape_AOC
>>
>>1000127
Lots. Hot women are great but when they're imbeciles it's a sign that they'll waste your money and time over the long haul.
>>
>>1003850
I think the keyword there is probably couples, it would be very unlikely for a homo couple to end up with aids unless one went out and cheated intentionally with a guy with aids. Or did heroin. Even then the actual transmission rate is fairly low and the whole AIDS as a gay disease thing isn't exactly accurate, it's a disease of africans and drug addicts more than of homosexuals, a hetero couple in a developed country have p much similar risks at the end of the day.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 1242x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1242x674px
>>1005642
>faggot cope
>>
>>1000127
This is such a stupid question. You'll never make it
>>
If you arn't in her pants by 80$ its not fucking happening bruh
>>
>>1000668

> meet women at the gym

Yeah that's a great way to cause awkward shit to go down, have boyfriends and husbands come out of the woodwork, and get kicked out of your gym.

Not sayin it cant happen, but hitting on women at the gym is perilous.
>>
>>1000127
>$13k
Holy beta.

Wanna know the secret OP? You get yourself a decent fucking girlfriend and quit trying to pick up trash at the bar. If a girl is going home with you because you subsidized her night out, she's garbage.

An actual GF lives with you, makes money, sucks your pee pee without a painful mating dance, and is actually worth talking to the morning after.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.