[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Archived threads in /biz/ - Business & Finance - 11783. page

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

File: Well.jpg (195KB, 870x714px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Well.jpg
195KB, 870x714px
So /biz/, what stock market software do you use?
15 posts and 3 images submitted.
>>
I have no idea what any of this means. But I am determined to learn!
>>
Hyper Ultra Elite Pro Trader 9000
>>
>>578278
thinkorswim desktop for charts
equityfeed for alerts

Good move bros?
38 posts and 5 images submitted.
>>
I am not qualified to know about petroleum, but I am interested in why they are so far down when their earnings don't look awful
>>
idk i think its cuz oil prices just dropped but ft says theyll grow 200% in the next year, apparently theyll get back to 10
>>
I took a bit of a look at their 10Q and the overall situation - bad growth in China, strengthening USD, it honestly doesn't look like too bad of a move. I'm gonna get in on this as well

File: nem.png (627KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nem.png
627KB, 640x480px
Can we talk e-cigs and how incredibly viable they are as a business option?

I opened shop Dec 2013, saw slow sales at first, maybe only 500$/month, but it's been increasing so much that I make about 2,000$/month, more if wholesale orders. In the last week, for example, I received 3,600$ in wholesale orders.

The profit margins are huge. It costs me 0.89$ to make a small bottle (sell for 6.99$), and 1.24$ to make a big bottle (sell for 15.99$), and 3.22$ to make a bigger bottle (sell for 44.99$). Upkeep costs are low, the only real barrier to entry was initial capital. I spent close to 2,000$ on labware and a lab; normally it'd cost more but I turned a spare room into a lab.

I'm a small business, some of my friends in the industry make millions a year with larger profit margins.
37 posts and 1 images submitted.
>>
I wanted to add that I only work with the liquid, there's virtually no profit for hardware. Lots of consumers order direct from manufacturer or from China (where a lot of entry-level stuff is made), so I could order a wholesale e-cig for 50$ for example, and maybe make 5$ by selling it. The liquid is incredible margins, however, because the supplies are not readily available to consumers.
>>
>>559752
Where do you sell?
EBay, Amazon, your own site?
>>
Are there any publicly traded ecig companies (juice or hardware) that aren't big tobacco companies yet?

File: bitcoin.jpg (70KB, 300x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
70KB, 300x200px
How to make $1m in 1 year? Otherwise, how to make $3k daily?
>inb4 get a job
56 posts and 13 images submitted.
>>
File: LaughingMan.gif (21KB, 115x98px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LaughingMan.gif
21KB, 115x98px
I could tell you exactly how to do that, but you'd be unwilling to put in the work it would require.
>>
>>560023
I'd do anything if it's not sucking dicks.
>>
>>560024

Google "IB API"

If you're really willing to work hard, you should be able to take it from there.

File: 1415422919011.jpg (20KB, 375x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415422919011.jpg
20KB, 375x500px
Bored salesman at work here. Slow day and feel like killing some time waiting for clients. Willing to help some /big/antines that want tips or training on general sales. (All sales are the same in principle.)

Some background on me: college dropout, 23, white male, selling timeshare. recently promoted to in-house sales. After promotion, making around $8,000 per month gross. Should increase as my time with the company grows and people are more comfortable handing me opportunities.

Will bump with random shit from my phone and stories from the floor.
135 posts and 3 images submitted.
>>
>>555991
Fucking autocorrect changed /biz/ to big. Disgusting.

>Be in meeting with client last month
>Things are going well, deal is pretty much a sure thing
>Working with senior representative as well
>Me and old man client are talking about fuck all. Conversation turns to Italian food and culture as my gf is from Italy
>"You two ever try that dago red? "
>I blank stare him and say no while fighting a laugh. Guy has no clue he just used a slur
>Senior rep is a woman who is very proud of her heritage
>"Did we ever have what?"
>"Dago red. All the Italians in my neighborhood used to drink it. It came in huge gallon jugs. Stuff was cheap."
>I put my head down on the desk and am visibly shaking from stifling my laughter
>Other rep is getting livid
>Old man has no clue his story about all the Italians drinking hobo wine on the stoops is offending her
>His wife turns to ask me why rep is getting annoyed
>Politely inform her that dago is an outdated racial slur
>"Oh. I'm just an old kraut. All I know is that we're supposed to call all the shines niggers now. "
>I lose it and immediately start laughing so hard I have to leave the table. This 80 year old German woman just dropped the fucking mic
>Tell old man I'm going to get contracts and we'll go out for some dago red after
>He says that sounds great
>Other rep softens after old man gives us $15,000

If you make people think they're funny, they'll like you; even if they have no clue why you're laughing. You're much more likely to deal with someone you like.
>>
How were you able to get your current job? I'm only 20, and I pull in a little over $3500 a month before taxes. (Working as an IT help desk technician)
>>
>>556030
Friend wanted to go into real estate, so I figured I'd get my license as well for shits and giggles. He found the job, applied, and bombed the interview. He told me about it, I emailed the recruiter, got an interview, nailed it, and got hired. It's sales, so they'll pretty much give anyone a shot. Keep in mind that I'm only making this much because I'm actually selling. There are people here making less than the minimum wage.

I'm looking for books that you guys recommend for improving my sales skills...
30 posts and 3 images submitted.
>>
I am also interested
>>
I read "I'm looking for boobs"
>>
You can't learn sales from books. There are only 2 ways to learn how to sell:
1. You have to practice your sales game
2. Try picking up women

First one is kinda simple so lets jump on #2.
When you try to pick up a girl you are trying to sell her an idea that you are the best guy who has ever lived and you have what she needs.
Sex, love, support whatever.
Same goes for business. You are trying to sell your product/service as the best one ever.

How do you really get rich?
Stocks? Startups? Real Estate?

I don't know.. enlighten me
302 posts and 16 images submitted.
>>
File: 1365295066844.jpg (140KB, 625x784px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365295066844.jpg
140KB, 625x784px
>>523865
>stocks
xD he fell for the meme guys
>>
>>523865
bonds
>>
>>523865
>How do you really get rich?

>"A young man asked an old rich man how he made his money. The old guy fingered his worsted wool vest and said, "Well, son, it was 1932. The depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last nickel. I invested that nickel in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for ten cents. The next morning, I invested those ten cents in two apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them at 5 pm for 20 cents. I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I'd accumulated a fortune of $1.37. Then my wife's father died and left us two million dollars."

Ideas on how to make $5 per day online and in a fairly passive way.
49 posts and 3 images submitted.
>>
>>490951
Invent domain names that will eventually get used?
>>
Do mturk for 7 hours while you watch your faggot animes
>>
>>490977
>mturk
>passive
kek

Pages: [First page] [Previous page] [11773] [11774] [11775] [11776] [11777] [11778] [11779] [11780] [11781] [11782] [11783] [Last page]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.