[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blackpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 20170602_231716.jpg (336KB, 800x1458px) Image search: [Google]
20170602_231716.jpg
336KB, 800x1458px
Can someone give me the blackpill
>>
>>864367
infinite slit theory
>>
>>864367
The world is going to end soon but not in the way you imagine it. We'll all go back to being primitive and that's why you should start getting /fit/. Once you're the ubermensch and you look like a greek sculpture, all you have to do is wait for the end.

What's cool is that we'll all see the rebirth of humanity in our lifetimes.
>>
>>864367
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoUfKonWgAQezrS.jpg

here you go, fag
>>
death is a permanent unconsciousness 99.9999% guarantee it
>>
>>864383
I get no results when I search that.

Is this /x/ shit no one gives a fuck about?
>>
File: latest.jpg (98KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
98KB, 512x512px
>>864399
Yeah, it's scary.

It's the sun man. It's going to kill us all. Climate change is not from people, its from cosmic influences.
>>
>>864592
there was this really spooky blackpill picture with the iceberg and the levels of blackpill. wish i could find it again, but it was weird cause almost none of the stuff on there showed up on google
>>
File: 1339180717907.png (248KB, 1334x830px) Image search: [Google]
1339180717907.png
248KB, 1334x830px
>>864748
I know what image you're talking about I think. If I remember correctly, the bottom most level only had made-up terms.

I looked through my /x/ folder and didn't find it, and only skimmed my main folder and didn't find it.

I'll keep looking.
>>
>>864871
if you can find it that would be dope, im looking through /x/
>>
File: 1494727498238.png (71KB, 587x2559px) Image search: [Google]
1494727498238.png
71KB, 587x2559px
>>864748
It's a tough pill to swallow>>864871
>>
File: 1343528467827.jpg (850KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1343528467827.jpg
850KB, 2592x1944px
>>864367
I hope you know what blackpill is but here is a taste:

Humans overpopulation is a problem that nature tries to fix at every disease and every catastrophe, its not enough... unlike other animals it often deals with we have become too clever and numerous to die by that so nature is forced into alternative methods to achieve its goal, much like bullying is natural selection enforcing its quality control on a social level, that voice that tells you to murder people is also natural selection choosing to repurpose you for the benefit of all the non-human planet inhabitants, you see, nature is a complex yet fragile self reliant system that is currently spiriling out of balance, as an intelligent being you know that obeying that call WILL cause ruin to you personally but can help the collective (both system and creatures) into achieving balance.

Thats where the true blackpill lies, you cannot do enough simply by killing yourself, suicide is not enough... you must take with you as many as you can and you must survive the longest you can while doing it so.

It its humanly immoral, but you are playing by nature rules here, so anything goes, its not personal, its pure math... gotta shorten up these numbers

Humans are animals, and as part of nature we must obey when it calls.

Do your fucking job.
>>
>>865481
You need to deep for most
>>
>>865481
what's the blackhole jupiter theory?
>>
File: willbillson1.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
willbillson1.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>865481
thanks anon, ive been searching for a while. Ive got nothing really to give back but heres some knowlage: everytime the capcha says to find clothes you can just press skip
>>
>>865662
im not sure if some of these actually exist, couldnt find anything really relevant except some black hole thats eating a planet called 'super jupiter' in another galaxy.

The Hands thing sounds really fucking creepy as well as the tri brain. Last time i saw this was a few months ago, and the infinite slit experiment stuck in my head for some reason
>>
>>865573
is that why brazillians kill each other all the time?
>>
>>866491
what is the infinite slit experiment? I'm familiar with double slit but not this one
>>
>>866509
ive though about it for a while and the obscurity still gets to me. The double slit experiment is spooky enough since it doesnt even make sense unless you use quantum mechanics.
>What would happen to something we barely understand in a field of something we dont even know to be possible (infinity). Maybe it sounds kind of dumb this way, and i admit i'm a newfag to /x/ related stuff, but its obscure and makes me uncomfortable. which i guess is kinda what the black pill is supposed to be
>>
>>865481
Uhhh, anyone care to elaborate?
>>
File: 1494734949200.jpg (245KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494734949200.jpg
245KB, 700x480px
>>867378
>>
File: 4.jpg (7KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
7KB, 300x100px
>>868607
magnets
how do they work
>>
>>868607
>>869410
Pic is related to fever room btw
>>
> Level 0
I believe whatever the government and TV tells me.

> Level 1
Nasa is withholding information about space. Maybe hiding something big.
Moon landing was faked because of the cold war. We can't send humans past the Van allen belt.
Mars and Venus are full of dead alien technology.
There are many underwater and underground ancient cities here on earth that are hidden.
Ancient civilizations had greater technology than we do now.

> Level 2
Nasa isn't even going to space.
Nothing can get past the vacuum of space, no radiowaves, no satellites, no spaceships.
ISS is fake. Sattelites are fake. All NASA footage is fake.
UFOs don't come from outer space, they come from inside the earth.
Aliens are are just different spieces who live underground and are more evolved than us.
Earth is not a ball, it is infinite. Shape undefined.

> Level 3
We are not. This is a simulation. Earth is just an interface.
There is nothing else out there. There is no me or you, there is no us,
We are just a thought experiment of the same machine. No one runs this simulation. It just is. And it will never stop.

> Level 4
DO NOT WAKE UP.
NOTHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN IF YOU LEAVE THIS SIMULATION
J͡UST̀ A̕ B̴LA̕NK SPA̵C̀E ̢OF I͘N̢FI̧NI͢T̵E V͘O͢I̕D
THER̴E A̧RE N̢O EMOTIONŚ ͝OR͞ PU͝RPOSĘ ŢHERE͢
ḰEEP D͢R͡E̴AM̧I͞NG͞
F̜̩̜O̟̰͖͞Ŗ̘̻̮̟̮͚̼E̗V̫̙͇̥̗̕E̢̘̺̫̘̟Ṛ̹́
>>
>>867378
what exactly?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.