[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm I weird? Iike being horny 10000000x more than orgasm.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1495605996036.png (20KB, 756x458px) Image search: [Google]
1495605996036.png
20KB, 756x458px
I'm I weird? Iike being horny 10000000x more than orgasm.

orgasm is fucking shit and boring and you have to clean up the cum. Just being horny feels so much better for me.
>>
>>861213
Maybe you are doing it wrong. Have you tried it with a partner?

You actually don't need to respond, we all know the answer.
>>
File: 094203940.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
094203940.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>861213
DELETE THIS
>>
>>861213
I kind of agree, but I can't help myself. Get too excited to properly edge.
Also chick in your pic sounds like a boring bitch.
>>
File: Cesspool of degenerates.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cesspool of degenerates.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>861213
>i got that new collar and tailplug like you told me to
fuck off I'd never corrupt a qt girl like this.
>>
File: Sadder Jesus.png (295KB, 382x354px) Image search: [Google]
Sadder Jesus.png
295KB, 382x354px
>>863091
>americans complain about women being too slutty, stupid and selfish
>proceed to complain when you find a loyal, loving wife who genuinely enjoys being with you whenever, wherever.

You fucks are retarded you know that?
>>
>>863239
As it turns out there is more than one person in America.
>>
>>863239
Also, why the fuck would I want someone who wants to be around me all the time if all they do is say generic "nice" bullshit. Tell you what, if that's your ideal wife, I guarantee you can, if you really put your small Chilean brain to the task, program an app for your phone to say random bullshit at you in a female voice every couple of minutes and you'll finally be happy.
>>
File: kek.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
>>863296
>generic "nice" bullshit
so you enjoy being treated like a bag of shit
got it

>all the time
no one said all the time

>small chilean brain
im not the retard with shit reading comprehension and projecting problems.
>>
File: kike flag.png (19KB, 1200x873px) Image search: [Google]
kike flag.png
19KB, 1200x873px
>>861213
Americans die for this
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>863296
>tell you hwat
>>
>>863334
>if it's not this extreme, it must be the other!
Go fuck yourself, you black/white-minded absolutist cunt. Half the shit in that picture sounds like the person who made it just needed anyone to say something nice to them. Looks like it was made by someone that needs constant validation and gets none. They wanted to make an "ideal girl" image and and most of it is just another human being actually liking them for once. It's sad, my man.
>>863399
dubs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.