[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be traveling to Paris on 31 July and i'll be staying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4426.jpg (42KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4426.jpg
42KB, 384x384px
I'll be traveling to Paris on 31 July and i'll be staying until 30 august.

Need brotips on how to enjoy and survive there with € 1500.

I'll be going alone

Also, /trv/ is too slow.
>>
>>860904
Stay away from muslims if you want to survive.
>>
>>861342
I'm sure a hue has a good survival mentality
>>
>>860904
enjoy the terrorist attacks bro
>>
>>860904
10pth, 11th, 13th, 5th and 6th districts are fun to hang out if you know the good places.
Don't go to 19th and east 18th districts if you're white and/or a female (kek). They're full of 3rd worlders. It smells bad and it's overcrowded.
If you're brown, go to 19th district to eat and sleep. It's cheap (for Paris) and nobody will pay attention to you.
It's better to have a friend who lives here so that he can show you the good places.
>>
>>861342
If it is to stay away from muslims i wouldnt be going to France

>>861359
Yes, i live in a slight dangerous city

>>861367
I'll be fine, i'll just scream Allahu Akhbar and they will leave me alone

>>861444
I'm from 3rd world, that wont be a problem
Its possible for me to buy a local chip so i can enable 4g on my phone?
>>
>>861501
>Its possible for me to buy a local chip so i can enable 4g on my phone
I think so
>>
>>861516
Say, i really want to trv to countries around France, how to proceed?
>>
>>861571
>trv
What's that
>>
>>860904

>€ 1500

Its a really expensive city... Look for hostels. buy booze at store not bars, get drunk before going out, buy food at grocery/bakeries not restaurants.
>>
>>861743
Travel

>>861786
Thanks
>>
>>861501
you should at least know the shahada or they'll get suspicious, get some basic knowledge about Islam for the emergency case, a bunch of verses from the quran in arabic, basic tenets of faith etc.

alternatively, you can learn how to live without a head or without a virgin arse
>>
>>861898
Np!

Forgot to add: Don't take taxis/uber unless you absolutely have to. Public transportation is decent and much much cheaper.

https://en.parisinfo.com/practical-paris/how-to-get-to-and-around-paris/public-transport-paris/fares-travel-passes-reductions
>>
>>861898
>Travel
Go by bus or by carpooling (websites like blablacar). Trains are fast and comfy but they're not cheap. You could rent a car but it's hard to use it in Paris (and in most big European cities) and gas is ecpensive in Europe.
>>
>>861939
>Public transportation is decent and much much cheaper
This. Public transportation gets you everywhere in Paris and its surburbs. Since you're 3rd worlder you won't be shocked by the weirdos (pretty rare) and the hobos (more frequent, some lines have none and some lines have some)
>>
>>861939
>>862022
I was reading that article.. it is worthy to buy a travel pass for public transportation? How much it costs?
>>
>>860904
Low budget traveler here. I was in paris last November.
If you want a cheap room check out the area around gare du nord. You'll find hotels for around 30-50€ a night. If you're black or dark skinned you should blend in well in that area.
Also watch out when shopping in small stores run by Frenchies. They'll notice you're a tourist and will try to rip you off. They wanted me to pay 20 bucks for a charger.
>>
>>862192
>is worthy to buy a travel pass for public transportation?
Yes, unless you have a bike and you're not afraid of heavy traffic. It's 5€ to get a pass and then you pay about 20€ per week
>>
Also if you're dark skinned police may control your papers. Nothing to worry about if you have valid papers and you don't do stupid things
>>
>>862251

OP will barely have any money if stays in a hotel with 1500 euros from 31st of july till 30th of august.

Look for hostels. call them up beforehand for prices and stay duration. How much for towels etc.

http://www.hostels.com
http://www.hostelworld.com
>>
>>862585
Yea I didn't read that lol. 1500 for a month in paris is awful.
A good way is to ask at hostels to work the reception or do cleaning for a free bed. That's how I survived in eastern yurop. Dunno if that's possible in France tho
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.