[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLORIDAFAGS REPORT ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1493918295604.jpg (79KB, 502x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493918295604.jpg
79KB, 502x640px
Why are there so many storms coming our way? What the fuck did we do to deserve this?
>>
Go to Google, type "Florida Man", and read all the top stories.

Florida deserves to be made fun of.
>>
>>856235
>what did we do to deserve this

We are the cancer of the usa
>>
File: 1475887312656.jpg (57KB, 603x627px) Image search: [Google]
1475887312656.jpg
57KB, 603x627px
>>856235
the storms heard that trump pulled out of the paris accords and are no longer scared to hit you

its all trumps fault
>>
>>856235
You're really fucking stupid, that's why.

Florida is kind of in the direct path of a few different major prevailing wind systems. Western Africa, Central North America, etc.

It's pretty simple. Warm, tropical air from the Gulf of Mexico causes instability and disturbances in the troposphere. When this warm air meets cooler air from Canada, it causes major disturbances, which is why Tornado Alley exists. Then some of these systems get carried by the jet stream down to Florida.

Hurricanes on the other hand are fueled by warm tropical waters and prevailing winds that generally come from Western Africa.
>>
>>856282
Warmer waters = stronger storms, it's a simple fact.

Your coral reefs are cooking to death as well.
>>
>>856321
i want all the liberals to move there
>>
File: 1493918828472.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493918828472.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>856321
>>856334
shut up
>>
>>856334
our reefs are being eaten by starfish and poisoned by run off from the cities that have tripled in size on the north coast over the last 20 years
fucking leaftard
>>
>>856382
Why do you think there's more starfish? It's because the water is warmer, they need warmer water to thrive.
>>
>>856321
>Hurricanes on the other hand are fueled by warm tropical waters and prevailing winds that generally come from Western Africa.
But Shaniqua told me that Hurricanes are the souls of dead African slaves getting their revenge.
>>
>>856340
Except that liberals got better education than cuckservstives and moved to safe places like Colorado and Philadelphia.
>>
>>856408
Meant to say Pennsylvania, but whatever, you get my point.
>>
File: Winds.png (354KB, 1057x884px) Image search: [Google]
Winds.png
354KB, 1057x884px
>>856406
Yeah, on the surface it seems odd, but then you realize major prevailing winds come from Africa. Of course sail boats are going to take that path, without wind they can't travel.
>>
>>856420
No, that's white man logic. It's 100% caused the the souls of dead slaves.
>>
>>856408
>>856414
nice meme, my saudi friend, but liberals are indeed cancer, even moreso than commies ironically
>>
>>856431
True liberalism is dead, all these new liberals are cancer.
>>
>>856408
The largest collection of them in America live on the wrong side of the San Andreas fault line.
>>
>>856400
actually they come from the colder waters to the south
they have been spreading north because of shipping lanes

you are a true know nothing leaf
>>
It's fucking raining right now and I want to go to Publix to pick up some sushi.
>>
File: ewfews.jpg (4KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
ewfews.jpg
4KB, 256x197px
>>856473
>publix sushi
>>
>>856442
I don't even like commies but I hate liberals. They're loud, obnoxious retards who have more of an affinity towards feelings than logic. I was talking about health concerns of both candidates in the car with my mom and she started to yell like a baboon that Hillary would've been a good president, I wasn't even talking about Hillary specifically. I was just talking about how having rly old ppl in office is a liability, Trump is showing signs of mental illness as POTUS and during the campaign, Hillary had, what seemed like a stroke, when trying to get into her car.

I sometimes wish these people would read up on things, they're not at all educated in common sense things, especially when it comes to politics. Abd if I'm talking about other subjects with them they're retarded about that as well.

Even commies are more intelligent than these people, I swear.
>>
File: 1495684152500.jpg (57KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
1495684152500.jpg
57KB, 540x532px
>>856235
Worst state
>>
File: image.gif (392KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
392KB, 600x396px
>>856235
We're getting some /comfy/ rainy days over here in my town
>>
>>856235
We're americas dick so we get abused and beat pretty hard
>>
>>856825
>Best arguement in the thread by far
>>
Hi there fellow southerners. I am from the peach state but I'm visiting the sunshine state and boy let me tell you. I thought this place would be full of spics and niggers but it's actually quite the contrary. Whites for miles on end.

I'm staying in a little resort town about 20 miles from Tallahassee, right on the gulf (I can literally go to the beach without taking 100 steps it's that close). Just got back from a deep sea fishing trip and caught 12 red snappers. Fun stuff. Nice hotel, everything.

All in all, very nice state you faggots have.
>>
>>857031
Anon I live in miami
>>
>>856235
Woo, I dunno but I'm in lakeland.
>>
>>857031
Try south florida bud. It's dindu land
>>
>>856235
Sup floridafag.
Im planning a trip around americas wang in a month. What can i expect in terms of tropical storms? Any good spots to check out? Im looking for party spots and outdoorsy shit any tips?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.