[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me get her nudes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: lar.png (834KB, 801x803px) Image search: [Google]
lar.png
834KB, 801x803px
A hot friend plugged her phone into my PC and a copy of all her files (including photos and yes, her nudes) are on here. However, it's not letting me access the file. Together, i'm sure we can unlock them. Of course I will share.
>>
tiddies
>>
Well then upload the file
>>
>>855229
well... post the file
>>
>>855254
>>855258
It says I don't have permission. (I am system admin)
>>
>>855229
Back to b you go fucking scum. sage
>>
>>855274
Wait so it doesn't let you access the phone then?
First of all how is her screen locked? Pattern or pin?
>>
>>855274
you can't copy the file to something like dropbox in order to give the copy to us?
>>
>>855229
Put your finger on the power button
(Phone)

Press factory reset
>>
>>855304
>>855294
Don't have the phone, just the file
>>
>>855274

Take ownership

>right click
>security tab
>advanced button
>permissions tab
>Select ADMINISTRATORS
>Change permissions button
>Select ADMINISTRATORS (again)
>Edit button
>Click on FULL CONTROL
>Hit Ok in all windows

Windows only
>>
>>855316
What kind of file is it?
>>
>>855316
can you upload that file so we can take a crack at it?
>>
>>855319
doesn't give me the option of advanced.
>>855321
It's a (Z:) file idk
>>
>>855374
>(Z:)
>phone is unplugged

I have news for you: your computer is trash. Install gentoo immediately
>>
>>855374
You're talking about the directory which the files are held in.

It should be easy, just open her phone and when it asks "allow access to this computer" or some shit say yes

Then use ctrl + c on the folder that holds all the images then paste it on your desktop (ctrl + v)
>>
>>855389
>>855412
I'm not installing linux.
Also I told you, she took her phone home
>>
>>855389
>le Gentoo meme
Normie spotted
Arch Linux is the only acceptable OS
>>
>>855374
How is it mounted to (Z:) when it's unplugged?
>>
>>855435
So explain this to me, you have a copy of her files, which you can view, of this chick and all her photos, yet you can't figure out how to unlock them?
>>
>>855442
>>855450
As I said it's a issue/bug with the PC/OS. If he reboots the thing it will disappear but there's nothing there in the first place
>>
>>855436
Hyper Normie Spotted it's Devuan with bumptop or go home.
>>
>>855229
Anyway, what kind of girl is she?
>>
>>855478
are you certain? Then I lose :(
>>
>>855492
Yea you can only access a directory if the device is actually plugged. L2computer
>>
>>855505
ah well, twas but a mirage
>>
>>855492
yes you lose
You should have snatched her nudes when you could've, you flaming faggot
>>
>>855229
Take this bullshit to /b/ you fucking cuck
>>
A windows service called system32 that regulates file permissions is blocking you, you need to delete it.

>C:/Windows/System32

Delete this folder. Don't worry, everything's stored in RAM and the folder will be automatically recreated the next time you reboot your computer.
>>
>>855561
I gotta agree with this guy, that's the first thing you have to do to be able to hack at all.
>>
>>855561
Don't listen to these cunts, that will fuck your pc.

Anyway, you deserve it for trying to steal others photos. Be ashamed.
>>
>>856140
GTFO
This guy is clearly a shill trying to stop you from finding out how easy hacking really is, don't listen to this cuck.
>>
File: 0157.jpg (88KB, 511x896px) Image search: [Google]
0157.jpg
88KB, 511x896px
>>856302
>>
Use a linux usb. Gets past most shit.
>>
File: file.png (732KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
732KB, 960x540px
>>856635
>spaniards
>>
This relevant thread for me. My gf had a treasure trove of nudes of her friends in the "Photo Vault" app onher iphone. She backed up the phone on her laptop and all of her camera roll pictures are on here but no nudes, anyone know how i can get them back?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.