[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do white girls do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1488861747936.jpg (66KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488861747936.jpg
66KB, 1136x640px
>>
File: sunnyleon-181.jpg (25KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
sunnyleon-181.jpg
25KB, 800x440px
>>851568
Because white women are degenerate trash and have been given up on long ago.
>>
>>851568

They do that because literally no other person will give them attention.

Trash breeds with trash, make sense?
>>
>>851568
they dont
>>
File: kHanhoe.jpg (46KB, 600x891px) Image search: [Google]
kHanhoe.jpg
46KB, 600x891px
>>
>>851568
Because they're filth.
>>
>>851622
This.
>>
>>851706
is that girl even 18 wtf amerca?
>>
>>851622

That girl is cute, I'm white and I'd give her attention. Why would somebody not like her?
>>
>>851936

Ah, I forgot, this is 4chan.

If she's cute enough for you anon, that's on you. I guess she's just not my flavor of maple syrup.

:^)
>>
>>851568
No idea. Nothing to be proud of. Maybe to piss off white guys? Or maybe trying to be non-racist too hard
>>
>>851956

Yeah she's cute. I genuinely don't think she's unattractive at all, just ignore the nigger there and focus on her. And maple syrup is better than burgers.
>>
>>852000

what about maple syrup on a burger?
no homo
>>
>>852186

We Canadians don't take kindly to sexual harassment like that, America. But then again if I consent, it changes everything...
>>
>>852228

I said no homo, it's only gay if the syrup touches the tomato.
>>
Anyone taking a selfie of themselves in intimate situations and making them available for everyone to see is degenerate and will be dealt with accordingly.
>>
>>851568
they are trying to fill the huge gaping hole in their soul with black cock
>>
White men tend to be dorky and boring. Not all of them, just most of them.

>>Muh aryan inteligunce
>>
>>853026
Mexicans tend to be short and fat. Not all of them. Just most of them. >muh Mexican tacos
>>
>>853036

Agreed. But any northern mexican (no southern mayan) can have a much more interesting coversation than the average bob
>>
>>853077
Then why haven't you said anything interesting?
>>
>>853107
He did though, even white comedians rely on how lame they are for humor.
>>
>>853077

What?

>actually thinking race has anything to do with interesting conversations

Mexican intellugency speaking
>>
>>853126
Like George Carlin? Like Bill Hicks? The majority of comedians are Jews.
>>
>>851568
our parents are all racist and that makes it rebellious and edgy to fuck black guys
case closed
>>
>>853286
Maybe you should kill yourself instead. We're gonna murder your mixed race children.
>>
>>853295
lol im not siding with people who think like that you fucking burger, im just explaining why so many white girls like black guys
>>
>>853132

it does. As well as race leads has something to do with intelligence, the traits for being extroverts or introverts must be linked to genetics, and interesting conversations can be about anything as long as you can keep up the pace of the person you are communicating with.
>>
File: 1494837267869.png (379KB, 817x669px) Image search: [Google]
1494837267869.png
379KB, 817x669px
>>853077
This nigga
Lo que tĂș digas, hamijo
>>
>>851568
In my gloroious land niggers are not allowed as are immigrants. Also we dispise all kind of trash arab shit and turks - turks are like lice or even worse. Sometimes student from turkey come but most ofthen dont stay long - thay cannot pass even simplest exams.

Can any turk tell me how did you go from the nation of scholars to nation of idiots and raping zombies ? Did your muhammad the rapist did this or what ?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.