[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/flag/ Get in here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

File: Capture.png (19KB, 1294x702px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19KB, 1294x702px
Our cross is currently being raided!
Get in here guys and defend our /bant flag
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-349,-435
>>
>>801895
Man your battlestations /bant
>>
>>801895
I'm on mobile but have a bump
>>
soz very buzy but i can dnate a minute of time
>>
ok
>>
>flag is getting attacked
Is it ever not? Goddamnit
>>
File: 4chan_Necrosis.png (49KB, 1007x667px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_Necrosis.png
49KB, 1007x667px
4chan symbol has suffered necrosis, but what do you expect from building something in the void?
>>
Do you think we should make the Iron Cross bigger? Or will it be too much of work?
>>
>>802510

When it stops being proportional to the flag it's being expanded, though until we can get past that QR code that constantly regenerates we're going to reach the horizontal limit soon.
>>
>>802526
It already starts to look a little small desu, but I got you.
>>
>>802526
We're not getting past that QR code, and frankly nor should we
since it's a nice cushion between us and the spics
>>
the cross is under attack!
>>
File: help300517.png (159KB, 1090x513px) Image search: [Google]
help300517.png
159KB, 1090x513px
>>
Cross keeps being attacked.
>>
>>802652
What is in the code? I temporarily don't have a phone able to read that?

And I kind of see why we shouldn't go after them, but why do you think we wouldn't be able to?
>>
It's a Rick Roll vid man, not worth reading.
>>
Discord Server: discord gg/GBtFyw6
>>
>>802827
I'm told it's rickroll, never tried it though
It's botted, and it's kinda big
We'd need a whole lotta people working on that, considering how fucking long we took to take those D3 fucks out
>>
>>803126
Can confirm it is a rickroll.
>>
Why would someone Bot a QR code for a Rick Roll is what I want to know.
>>
We've decided we aren't going to fuck with QRfag, We are re-centring the cross and expanding up
>>
>>803167
Only reason I can think of, is that QRbot guy has spent way too much of his life on 4chan
>>
Working on filling the Gaps in the Red, The Top left is gonna take a while seeing the cooldown takes about 1 1/2 a minute
>>
any plans to make the cross bigger? when fully zoomed out it looks way too small
>>
Agreed, It's pretty small man, but I'll say it's a lot easier to maintain. I'm sure if planned, we'll have more people when we enlarge the cross.
>>
File: commie_flag.png (11KB, 567x308px) Image search: [Google]
commie_flag.png
11KB, 567x308px
We need to get rid of this degenerate filth.
>>
>>803263
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-1686,1010
>>
>>803232
>>803253
Lets just maintain the cross, for now. If we can't get by QR code, we'll have to expand on the left and then the cross needs to be moved anyway
>>
True, We had a thread against it, but it just ended up mending itself when we tried fucking with it.
>>
>>803263
We've tried, but it keeps rearing its ugly head again the next day
>>
>>803361
They must have a team keeping it alive.
>>
Or Y'know. It's Botted like QRfag.
>>
>>803361
>>803386
Yeah it's /leftypol/
8ch net/leftypol/res/1706527.html
8ch net/leftypol/res/1711816.html
>>
/b/ is raiding the ponies. I think they are retalliating by attacking our flag
>>
progress is being made but people are attacking the cross once more
>>
>>801895
there's a cuck who keeps putting some pink shit in the middle of the cross
>>
>>804031
Makes no sense, faggot. Fuck off back to your traps.
>>
>>804166
hes still doing it
>>
>>804267
fuck him
>>
you do realise that every time you post this I put a pink pixel on your flag?
>>
>>804295
kek
>>
Well we're making Progress filling the top right
>>
FLAG IS GETTING ATTACKED
>>
Can we defend the cross?
>>
File: A E S T H E T I C template.png (76KB, 2349x1383px) Image search: [Google]
A E S T H E T I C template.png
76KB, 2349x1383px
Here is the new template for everyone who wnts to help upgrade the cross to führerious proportions.

Also, the Tmplatte is made after the actual flag, so, the proportions are all correct, but I guess the total height to width ration doesn't matter once we expand the red and the stripes around the cross.
>>
>>804674
We should push the flag left, QRfag is still standing ground
>>
>>804031
Everyone should be raiding the fucking ponies, especially now that their bots have been b&
>>
File: A E S T H E T I C F L A G.png (4KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
A E S T H E T I C F L A G.png
4KB, 293x172px
>>804698
No, we wont be pushed, we will push them, there are only so many pixels a bot can place in a certain time frame, also, we want to expand over mexoco at some point anyway...is at least what I'd suggest
Also, we can use the old black/white stripes for the nwe design, as I made sure the center stripe of the new design is 15px wide, just like the total width of the currnet black/white stripes..
Also, here is the flag template without grid lines... you can open this one in mspaint
>>
Also, as it would be helpful for coordiantion and counting, can we let the next differently colored pixel, that gets put in the middle just stay?
>>
>>804747
In closing, THE CENTER COORDS OF THE MIDDLE MOST PIXEL ARE (((-378|-450))),
just for reference.
>>
>>804747
For now, but when we get bigger and make more progress, we'll stamp it out and keep going.
>>
I'll try to coordinate this best I can, first we have to center a Black 9x9 cross around the red pixel I am abouut to place in the center of the cross, after that, the square extends 6px in each direction, gets 2px wider and extends 6px again, just look at the tmplate:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317616225763065856/319103407371845632/A_E_S_T_H_E_T_I_C_template.png
>>
Like I said, just leave the cross. Defend it, but don't put too much work in to expanding it. That Qcode isn't going away and we will have to expand to the left. Then we will have to move the cross anyway, so if you must make a bigger coss, put it in the next expansion area on the left, while , for now, maintaining the old cross.
>>
How do you guys think We'll get through the QR Fag anyhow? Click one to make it have the cooldown and push?
>>
>QR code next to it
I don't wanna open it, but I'm curious.
What is it?
>>
>>804783
We have discussed this in the discord server, the cross is being expanded, please do not try to change the plan now.
>>
>>804808
It's a rick roll, I have an idea, why should we remove it, we can change it a little, so it'll lead to some nazi video or something, kek
>>
We almost have the 9x9 px black square centered on the center pixel done...
>>
File: 123.png (115KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
115KB, 247x247px
>remove dot from the middle of the cross
>dot reappaers just before cooldown ends

This is no fun at all.
>>
>>804825
Can't change it, botfag keeps thwarting any attempt to alter it.
>>
>>804846
Leave the dot in the middle, we are remoddeling the cross, it is for orientation, it is no attack, attack commies if you didnÄt see the new template.. :=P
>>
>>804849
Well, we can put joint focus on this later, you can scroll up and help apply the new template of the cross, it finally has a real, proportional iron cross.
>>
File: das_reich_baby.png (40KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
das_reich_baby.png
40KB, 2000x1200px
>>801895
What's with this PC non-swastika bullshit?

There is only one true German flag
>>
>>804884
Swastikas are banned because the servers are in Germany. It's purely for legal reasons.
>>
>>804884
(((mods ))) will wipe it
also, the cross triggers the normalfags anyways, so never mind, it fulfills its purpose
>>
DON'T REMOVE THE RED PPIXEL AT THE CENTER OF THE CROSS
It's for coordination!
>>
The start of the center black line is the 53rd pixel from the middle pixel of the cross away, you do not count the middle pixel, aka; (center)1,2,3,4,5...52...(First balck pixel of center black line)
>>
Can we get to work on a Nazi eagle inside the flag (replacing the swastika by an iron cross ofc)., these are rad
>>
helped a bit
>>
>>805066
Show what you mean with an image, doesn't have to be good, but what you are trying to say is not really understandeable, do you mean the small cross, the big cross, no cross, what is it, just squiggle over the template to demonstrate...
>>
>>805085
Thank you, especially if you refferred to the new template.
>>
EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO HELP WITH THE FLAG, REFER TO THE TEMPLATE I POSTED ITT, THE OLD ONE IS NOW OBSOLETE, USE THE NEW ONE; WE NEED TO EXPAND THE CROSS AND ADD SOME WHITE AND BLCK TO STRETCH THE CROSS OUT
>>
>>805281
do we devour all that is in ze path
>>
>>805313
So, are you even aware oof the template and using it then
>what did he mean by this?
>>
Unrelated to the upgrading of the cross, but I'm working on closing up that gap in the top right.
>>
theyre placing grey dots, on the white spots
>>
>>805365
Me too.
>>
>>805365
Okay, also cool, thanks for the effort, for the REICH, for the LEBENSRAUM
>>
help out the ponies, theyre going to help us in return
>>
>>802253
What do you expect from doing 3/4ths of the work then trusting /b/ with anything
>>
>>805408
Get fucked faggot.
We don't need any help from them
>>
>>805374
new thread
>>
>>805374
>>805374
>>805374
>>
>>802253
That was sdlg, those retards at /b/ thought it was a good idea to attack them after we finished the logo
>>
who the fuck is keeping the spic flag alive
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.