[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age Gap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 18

File: 1478986038405.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478986038405.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
What should be the highest socially accepted age gap between a man and his wife?
>>
>>1962030
Half age plus 7 for the younger partner
>>
Some people use that formula your age divided by 2 + 7

For example, if you are 30, 30/2 = 15 + 22 (don't date anyone younger than 22)
>>
oops meant to type 15+7=22
>>
>>1962030
You should be around at least until they are 18 - so mid 60s is the oldest you should be with a 20 year old wife.
>>
File: sucker-punch-wallpaper-4.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sucker-punch-wallpaper-4.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>1962031
dumb rule

>>1962030
After 10 years you're reaching different generational touchstones. It gets more awkward when you're trying to connect.

Or so they say
>>
>>1962030
>highest socially accepted age gap between a man and his wife?
That's ridiculous.
>>1962031
>>1962032
Mad toasties detected.
>>
>>1962031
>>1962030
All girls over 18 (as long as thats legal age in your country) are socially acceptable for any age of guy
>>
File: kill pedos.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kill pedos.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
AoC should be 18

/thread
Stop shilling pedokikes
>>
>>1962032
Fuck that meme formula. I dated a girl in her teens while in my 30s. u mad roastie?
>>
>>1962030
It should be none of our fucking business. I'm more concerned about people being killed ect, not the age difference between a couple.

Faggots who think like this are simply pathetic.
>>
>>1962030
im 32 and my fiance is 24. we started dating when she was 21. I'm pretty sure I just relate to younger women because I still act like im 15 though.
>>
I'm 43 and i'm fucking a 16 yr old Polish girl.
>>
File: 12343924.jpg (75KB, 394x900px) Image search: [Google]
12343924.jpg
75KB, 394x900px
They should lower the age to 15.

This is the average 15 year old teen these days
>>
>>1962030
Man should not be able to be her father.
>>
I'm in love with a girl five years younger than me. I'm 20. Someone take me out back and fucking shoot me already. I wanna die. Please.
>>
>>1962039
teens = what age
(please don't ban us mods)
>>1962042
prove it
>>
>>1962030
Age gap is an anti-male concept. When the gap is too big, it's always the man who is made fun of. Why is /pol/ for age gap?
>>
>>1962030
Man can be as old as he wants as long as he isn't old enough to be the dad, 15 year gap is a good limit after the girl is 18, if underage the gap should be 5-10 years tops.
>>
I want to know how you 30 y.o. faggots even go about dating some 18-19 y.o. girl in the first place. Do you steal them or something? What the hell do you even talk about?

tldr: I'm not buying it.
>>
>>1962031
In Islam its half age minus 7!
>>
>>1962050
No, it's whenever the woman is ready you ageist asshole
>>
>>1962045
18 to 23 is ok.
Just wait.
>>
>>1962049
You establish a well paying career. Then at 30 you dress expensive, expensive car etc.
>>
It depends on how wealthy you are as to how you will be judged.

Binman aged 40 gets with 20 year old ..dirty old man.
Famous film actor aged 40 gets with 20 year old..he's still got it.
>>
>>1962030
Wife? 5 years. I've dated people as much as twice my age, but you know it has to end sometime.
>>
>>1962052
She'll change a lot in that time period though. Or find another guy. Or we'll hate each other by then. Or I won't hold in my spaghetti for that long.
>>
>>1962030
Doesn't matter. 'acceptable age gap' is new age nonsense. If we managed to continue extending life, or if we somehow retain our modern technology with the coming balkanization and cure aging. You're looking at potential 100yr age gaps in the future. There is absolutely no reason to ever care about age gaps. Women don't have their own beliefs or values anyway, you can mold them to reflect your views regardless of age.
>>
>>1962045
Wait a year, should be okay depending on the state.
>>
File: 925f49b8dc41f57bfbe48b2ad36caac7.jpg (329KB, 1200x1710px) Image search: [Google]
925f49b8dc41f57bfbe48b2ad36caac7.jpg
329KB, 1200x1710px
>>1962030
honestly, the second I turned 27 all women aged 16-24 look identical to me. I've chatted up 16 year olds on accident.

(18 year old Barbara Palvin)
>>
File: cougar.jpg (237KB, 638x973px) Image search: [Google]
cougar.jpg
237KB, 638x973px
Why do virgins get so triggered by mature women fucking young fit hot men?
>>
>>1962030
Daily reminder that anyone 18 years of age is an adult and capable of maling their own decisions when it comes to dating and romance, whether their partner is also 18 or 89 is irrelevant.
>>
>>1962058
this is true, actually. Didn't think of this. huh.
>>
>>1962057
Why waste your time in a statue with needs? Have an actual partner or content yourself with prostitutes.
>>
>>1962030
If im single at 60s, I'm not gonna be turning away 18yos because of some meme formula that a roastie pulled out her arse.
>>
>>1962038
you do realize that women hit puberty before age 18, right?
>>
>>1962045
>Someone take me out back and fucking shoot me
Why? The only thing wrong with your situation is the 'love' part. You're setting yourself up for poor times. Women don't feel love the same way men do, they feel attachment or purpose. Otherwise finding there is absolutely nothing wrong with you wanting to be with a 15yr old whose probably post puberty. Up until recently girls where given away young and stayed with their lover for life. Now a days you have kids in elementary school giving each other blow jobs and having sex in the bathrooms.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/grader-classmates-sex-class/story?id=12740519
>>
Contemporary pedohaters are by and large Moderns who swallowed the cultural Marxist pill without question and have been doing so since birth. These are really just people who blindly accept what I see to be the axioms of modern anti-pedoism; pedohebesexuality is necessarily centered on violence (hence the oft-repeated and patently absurd anti-pedoist motto that 'only adults can consent'), pedohebesexuality/pedoheberomance is abnormal (the coinage of the word 'pedophile' is a reflection of this; by reduction to *philos* contra *eros* the phenomenon is trivialised, rendered fetishistic, demeaned, pathologised, *etc.* (similar to the historically Marxist pathologisation implicit in the inception of the word 'racist')), *etc.* The campaign against what is know called 'pedophilia' has its roots in the Marxist-feminist campaign against man-girl relationships (as natural tokens of dominant patriarchal heterosexual institutions, whose very existence challenged and will always challenge cultural-Marxist progressivism) which saw a benchmark in the raising (close to doubling, in some instances) of the Age of Consent in the West. It was not your stereotypical Christian social conservatives responsible, but the progressives, for they have nothing to gain and plenty to lose from the continued existence of the traditional and naturally stable marriages which organically result (and historically resulted) from pedoheberomantic relationships.

The same Jewish revolutionary spirit which brought us degenerative cultural subversion in the West, made anti-nativist open-border policy fashionable and gave social and legal rights to all manner of abnormal, unnatural LGBTQ+ individuals and unions suppressed the most obvious token of traditional heterosexual romance. To reject Modernity is to reject anti-pedoist hysteria and to call it what it is, as we do with globalist immigration efforts and atheistic cultural subversion.
>>
>>1962059
Same. 16-24 ar rook same. All the same mentally, to be honest.
>>
>>1962066
Time for archive
https://unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Health/grader-classmates-sex-class/story?id=12740519
>>
>>1962056
Then you will not get married and this is the wrong thread for you.
>Man and Wife
>>
>>1962057
Exactly this. If there's such thing as an 'acceptable age gap' sounds like to me someone forgot to add something to AoC laws.

>It depends on how wealthy you are as to how you will be judged.

It's not even necessarily that, it more depends on the personality you bring to the table, your charisma - someone with excellent charisma will be able to influence someone's opinion despite them being say 50 and dating a 20 year old.
>>
>>1962065
You realize the brain doesn't fully mature until well beyond that time, don't you?
>>
>>1962030
25 years.

So a 50 year old man with a 25 year old woman etc.

I'm 40 and my wife is 22.
>>
No one complains that Emanuel Macron is by American standards a victim of molestation and is in an abusive relationship.
I feel like old women who want to fuck around then marry at 28 (most of them) have something to do with the whole shaming men for dating younger women phenomenon. Notice no one shames "cougars".
It's just old roastie jealousy.
Personally? 10 years would be a good general rule, assuming the woman is younger as they age and mature much faster than males.
>>
>>1962060
Do they? I would have married mine, if not for the aging. Afterwards, this generation of young girls are just insufferable.
>>
>>1962046
>>
>>1962063
>An actual partner
Men should be able to have as many women as they can provide for, and the kids they'll have with them.
>>
>>1962069
Thank you
>>
>>1962072
So AOC should be 25/26?
>>
>>1962030
None. I'm 47 and fuck girls in their 20s. Last gf was 23 going on 24. Felt totally normal. Age is just a number. Keep yourself in shape. And unlike women who age like milk. We have no shelf life
>>
>>1962066
jesus christ. This society is dead to me. Other than that, I see your point. I don't know what to do about the whole 'feeling' thing other than to reduce my exposure to her. I don't know really what I'm supposed to do with the "attachment or purpose" thing, but she likes me back, don't know to what extent but it appears to be a rather serious matter.
>>
There is no age difference limit, only a minimum age.
>>
File: e157c782834a284a8.jpg (341KB, 1082x893px) Image search: [Google]
e157c782834a284a8.jpg
341KB, 1082x893px
If two people want to be together, let them be together. Attraction is like magnetism — it just happens. It needs no further input.
>>
>>1962077
Wrong. Children do not do well specifically in terms of IQ (the most important part) if they don't have both a mother and a father to raise them. Dad can't split his attention among so many children and ao many children wont grasp the concept of nine different mothers. It is not natural.
>>1962079
Yes.
>>
File: cougar 2.jpg (222KB, 648x1012px) Image search: [Google]
cougar 2.jpg
222KB, 648x1012px
>>1962075
Yes they do. All the virgins on /r9k/ believe that the moment they become wizards desperate older women will want to fuck them and then they will take their "revenge" for being bullied at school or something
>>
>>1962072
The brain never stops 'growing' the idea that there is some kind of set age where the brain just stops changing is not scientific. The original AoC where not even based on biology
>>
>>1962072
That's a bad argument, because it's entirely arbitrary. You either a free on an arbitrary number (like 17) or you fall into an endless pit of "but X is more Y", of which there will always be a difference, until a seventy year old sleeping with a fifty year old is literally rape, by such subjective standards.
>>
>>1962087
You're right. Pedofags should still be shot though.
>>
>>1962030
only rule is
is it legal?
if the answer is yes then go for it.
>>
File: figure-1.jpg (233KB, 1713x604px) Image search: [Google]
figure-1.jpg
233KB, 1713x604px
>>1962086
>okay.jpg
>>
>>1962030
What about a pretty, the, submissive, alt-right girl who wants kids and is loyal but 27 with a man who is tiny, thin and nerdy but also alt-right and 22.
Is there a chance in helmet is it doomed to die?
Most people 19-33 thinks the girl is hot and looks 22-24 years old.
>>
File: Untitled.png (826KB, 590x547px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
826KB, 590x547px
>>1962030
I am so tired a breadcrumb in front of me looks like it's crawling towards me
>>
>>1962081
>I don't know what to do about the whole 'feeling' thing other then reduce my exposure to her
If anything you should increase exposure. Being away from a women you're getting emotionally attached to will only make you long for them more. Live with them on a day to day basis and you'll realize the romanticized image you have of them is not accurate. They shit, fart, piss, and have daily routines like the rest of us. But they're also girls/women

Do her parents know? I think in some states you're good to go if parents sign off on it. Just make sure you get their approval in writing
>>
>>1962088
Pedos get the bullet.
>>
>>1962067
you remind this to yourself once your daughter indroduces you to her lover who is a 40 year old neckbeard being 16 years old herself
>>
>>1962091
Your post is missing something but I can't put my finger on it
>>
>>1962030
Well a man should be married by 30 and probably not to a high schooler so 29-18=11 and there you go.
>>
>>1962072
women's brains never mature though, they are perpetually children
>>
>>1962049
at 31 i dated a 19 year old college student. it was just about getting fucking blazed and fucking. she was turned on by me being an older more experienced guy. she was a megaslut though. after i caught her fucking her ex at my place I ended it.

But to your point, we didn't have shit to talk about really, and she was never content to just chill at home, always had to be out at a party or club every fucking night.

A few years later met my now wife who is 9 years younger than me and it worked out great. She's german descent and hates niggers more than I do.
>>
>>1962043
I agree completely
>>
>>1962030
there should be no upper limit.
>>
File: figure-2.jpg (65KB, 817x487px) Image search: [Google]
figure-2.jpg
65KB, 817x487px
>>1962090
wrong image
>>
>>1962098
Also a great argument.
>>
File: 1503674155226.png (2MB, 2012x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1503674155226.png
2MB, 2012x1440px
>>1962099

You did well anon, I'm proud of you.
>>
>>1962096
Grammar. Made a lot of mistakes in typing.

Girl is pretty, thin, submissive, alt-right, monogomous and nice. She's attractive; most think she is 2-24 and she wants children.

The man is 22 and thin, short and nerdy. Does this dynamic even out?
>>
Depends on where you see the relationship going. I've dated women that were twice my age, but obviously we both knew it was essentially sex with a bit of hanging out casually.

>>1962035
has it right in the sense that there's a point in which age differences make it really hard to connect, but I don't think it's always 10 years.

The way I see it the only thing I have a problem with is that the age gap is large enough that one of the people is noticeably a lot more experienced and mature, and the relationship is vague. With age differences that are large I think that it's important to define shit.

Of course, there are always exceptions, but I'm so tired of seeing these guys in their mid-thirties trying to bang 17-year-olds by essentially being manipulative with someone who doesn't know any better. At that age for many angsty teens just telling them that they're smart and unique and that you have your own house is enough to make many run away from home.
>>
>>1962084
>Children do not do well... if they do not have both a mother and father raise them
I'm not saying impregnate and leave I'm saying as many as you can provide for, women should be bound to to their men for life. There would not be a separation. As for your IQ remark, this is not supported. The biggest indicator of IQ is upwards of 80% heritage related, with only upwards of 15% environmental. Which the biggest factors of environment being nutrition, quality of life, and quality of education. There is absolutely no reason to think the children would suffer intellectually for having a larger family.

>Dad can't split his attention among so many children
He doesn't need to spend every minute with every child for them to turn out great. With more then one wife you're afforded more ability to delegate too.

>Won't grasp the concept of nine different mothers
Why's that? Children are a lot more capable of grasping things then you might be aware of.

>It's not natural
On the contrary, multiple women to have your children is very much apart of the natural system. It's both hierarchy pushing forth eugenics (by ensuring those with greater resources have more offspring, while also providing motivation for men with merit to acquire more resources to breed more) Look at pretty much any type of animal and you'll see similar behavior.

What we currently have is what's 'not natural'
>>
Higher Age/2-7 for age gap
>>
>>1962032
and what if I do?
>>
>>1962105
I meant pictures and sure don't be insecure
>I'm so tired of seeing these guys in their mid-thirties trying to bang 17-year-olds by essentially being manipulative with someone who doesn't know any better. At that age for many angsty teens just telling them that they're smart and unique and that you have your own house is enough to make many run away from home.
/thread
>>
>>1962030
(Age / 2 + 7) provided minimum is 18, if lower then it's automatically 18. Works well until I got divorced so I don't give a shit and I bang 18-22yo now. I'm 33.
>>
>>1962098
Men and women are different. Their priorities, interests and so forth are different. Smart women gain experience, though.

You can have a woman with a master's that can literally lecture on comparative religion, philosophy, business, law, but can't grasp underlying political motivations behind society to save her life. She could talk circles around you in world cultures form having researched and traveled, but can't understand history or its reoccurring trends. She might have researched communism, fascism and democracy, but has no actual understanding of why the people would have gravitated towards one or the other.

Meaning, women can learn a lot of things widely, but men will have certain thinking patterns distinct to them, that allow them to grasp concepts a woman couldn't, because she naturally placed no value in the concept which the man immediately took notice of.
>tl;dr boys have penis, girls have vagina
>>
>>1962102
Do you have a link to the study in question, or at least the definition in relation to it for the terms 'crystallized intelligence' and 'fluid intelligence' From the graph alone it seems to be showing their data supports the idea of both types declining with age. You where responding to my comment about me saying the brain never stops 'changing' regardless of age. Why do you think this graph is a point against that?
>>
>>1962030
My dad is 8 years older than my mom.

I'd say if the older one isn't being manipulative and they both consent and love eachother wholeheartedly without any shady shits going on, there's nothing wrong with it. Though don't be a fucking mudshit and marry a minor.
>>
>>1962104

The problem with looking for a potential mate in your early 30s and onward is that the chicks that are close to your age either are either divorced with kids, have a shit ton of cock miles on them, "my career comes first" skanks, or want to get married within a year and have kids because they know the clocks running out.

i got reallllly lucky, but if for some insane reason this doesn't work out, i'm staying single and doing a world pussy tour for the rest of my life.
>>
>>1962045
while that may be illegal to have sex, it IS legal to marry in some states, go figure
>>
>>1962114
>Isn't being manipulative
>Equality in relationships is what we should strive for
No
>>
>>1962049
its easy as fuck because those girls aren't into vidya playing betas their own age.
>>
>>1962030
WHO IS THAT
>>
>>1962112
Women only learn to please their authority to. They don't learn or pursue knowledge because they possess some desire to do so or understand the world. Women can become or do quite a lot, but it's always within the context of doing it on behalf of someone else, never themselves. Women are incapable of guiding themselves, having their own values, or beliefs. They always reflect those of their authority in life
>>
>>1962119
I think it's a trap (really)
>>
>>1962115
Yeah, it's so stupid, that nearly every girl has a kid by 28. Like "I have no skills, talents and nothing going for me. How can I make this worse, while still getting a participation trophy?"
>>
>>1962122
>Expecting women to be capable of guiding her own life
Western society is in such a mess to a large degree because men can't seem to grasp the nature of women.
>>
>>1962030
legal age and up
currently talking to a 19 year old girl
t. 25 year old
>>
>>1962072
>You realize the brain doesn't fully mature until well beyond that time, don't you?
but I bet you support 5 year old children deciding to be transgender right?
>>
>>1962121
No, it can't be.

WHO IS IT?
>>
>>1962107
>80% heritage, 15% environmental
And I'm aware this is at least mostly accurate, but what kind of father is the man that doesn't give 110% to raise his children right? That 15% potential is his duty to maximize as best he can.
>he doesn't need to spend every minute with them
He needs to spend as much time as is needed to do whatever is necessary for them, which is not in his control. They need to learn business, dating, work ethic, study, values-- this can't be done if you don't have the entire family in one roof. Father will be in and out of the houses trying to keep up with each family, and if anythig goes wrong, something out of his control in any of those families, it will be his obligation to deal with it, while being forced to ignore the others.
>Children won't grasp
What I mean to say is the kids will inevitably wonder why father doesnt spend so much time with them. Along with work, he will be spending far too much time away from the individual kids and they will react to that, especially when comparing themselves to other children who actually have fathers present consistently.
>any type of animal
You have a point for an improper argument. R-selected hyper breeding animals like rats and rabbits spread the seed as much as they can to make it impossible to hunt out the species as a whole. K-selected resource heavy animals devote their time and resources to smaller numbers of offspring to guarantee their children reach maturity. Humans are the latter.
>>
>>1962120
That's not true. Their interests and priorities are different, so the knowledge a (smart) woman accrues is different from that of a man's. In those areas where a woman's priorities aren't, that's where they are led and subscribe to the highest authority they see.

I was with a smart, older one that had seen much of the world, lived under the fall of communism, could talk for hours about obscure southeast Asian rice gods and other such obscure cultural things, but had no mind for politics or the actual rationale behind cultures. Of course, as a woman, she subscribed entirely to the authority of the orthodoxy, having no opinion of it herself.
>>
Anything beyond 10 years us too much.

>muuh divide by two and add a seven

What an arbitrary and retarded stupidity.
>>
>>1962127
>humans are the latter
Sorry, I meant whites and asians. Niggers seem to be adapting to pumping out as many noglets as possible to outvote the higher IQ populations
>>
>>1962030
age is a social construct
I identify as an 18 year old
>>
>>1962113
Paywall, I'm afraid
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1111/j.0956-7976.2004.01503003.x
Fluid intelligence is the ability to be presented with an unknown problem and find a solution.
Crystallised intelligence is the ability to apply knowledge effectively.

There is a clear peak to both, indicating a point where the brain stops developing. You're the one that used 'changing', the context of the discussion was development, not change.
>>
>>1962129
It's from this retarded show called "How I Met Your Mother" if anyone speaks positively of it, stop the conversation and walk away.
>>
>>1962133
Half+7 is much older that HIMYM.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-15-20-24-58.png (179KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-15-20-24-58.png
179KB, 540x960px
>>1962107
>>1962127
>>1962130
you got it all wrong
pic related the nip got it right.
>>
>>1962132

Anon, allow me to make you a gift so you can stop having to complain about paywalls:

http://sci-hub.cc/

If you're a university student, this will save your life. Just put that URL in there, and read at your leisure.
>>
>>1962072
The brain mature bullshit. Guess what. You are never fully mature. The moment you stop learning. Is the moment you start dying.
>>
>>1962117
>you have to be manipulative to have your woman in control

What a cuck
>>
>>1962135
Actually not quite right because of regression to the mean.
>>1962127
Wtf dude what would the point of having a harem be if you didn't all sleep in one big bed under one roof?
>>
>>1962136
I think love you.
(No homo.)
>>
If you are old enough to be their parent
Eg, you started to produce cum age 12, so anyone born that year or later is too young as you could have produced that kid.
>>
>>1962031
this, because scalability is important.

18 cab do 22
57 can do 100
>>
>>1962139
Well I'm talking about the kids that would come of it, and there would be a whole lot of confusion with 10 women in the house. If the idea is to have a harem with no kids, the dude can have ten thousand bitches for all I care.
>>
>>1962127
>That 15% potential is his duty to maximize as best he can
You're over-stating exactly how much time is needed to properly raise children. Being a parent when kids are past childhood is mostly about creating/maintaining environments which they can learn about the world in. As I said, nutrition, quality of life, education. In other words, if you keep junk food out of your kids life, make sure they grow up on your land away from high crime areas, and home school them with proper educational plans. Your kids will turn out not only great but ahead of their peers by a wide margin.

Not only do you not need to be a helicopter parent, but doing so will actually harm their growth.

>He needs to spend as much time as is needed to do whatever is necessary for them
If you're aware of what's necessary, this shouldn't be difficult to do even if you have a very large family.

>Which is not in his control
How do you figure?

>This can't be done if you don't have the entire family in one roof
Where are you getting the idea that this wouldn't be the case from? One man with three wives, with two kids from each, living in a two story house on 5 acres is entirely doable.

>Trying to keep up with each family
What're you talking about? Why would he and his wives and their kids not all live together?

>Won't spend as much time with them
Which I assume is tied to your idea of separate house holds for each wive and the kids he has with them rather then all being under one roof.

>R vs K selected hypothesis
Not valid, it's a good opener for people unfamiliar with biology wanting to have a biological basis for human variation, but it's widely not applicable to reproduction patterns of animals or humans.
>>
>>1962108
Pedo. An 18-year-old should not be able to fuck a 2-year-old. (18/2 -7 = 2)
>>
Almost 36 with a 23yo a pale white Aussie girl with a black girls ass and an Eastern European face. Had her for a few years now, the dynamic is so much better with an age gap.
>>
>>1962047
Because /pol/ is a gynocentrist board.
>>
>>1962128
>Their interests and priorities are different
Women do not have either of these things. A woman is like a messenger, she is always carrying someone elses message, she is a mirror, always reflecting someone elses presence. A woman reflects the beliefs and values of the authority in her life, in our current corrupt society that generally is government and media. Government instructs women to pretend they're men due to the egalitarian ideology it holds at it's core. While media instructs them to be consumers. Become the authority in a woman's life and she will be far right wing one week, far left wing the next week, depending upon what your views are. The sooner you learn and accept the nature of women, the sooner life will start making more sense and you'll be happier.

>Having no opinion of it herself
Of course not
>>
>>1962031
Kek, my dad is 40yo and his gf is 27
>>
>>1962130
Negros aren't human, and most of those we see with majority Negro ancestry are sub-human, with wide degree of human admixture.
>>
>>1962141
>50 year old can't marry a 38 year old

Why the fuck not?
>>
>>1962143
A kid that would be too stupid to tell his mother from his step-mothers is one that I would have aborted for being retarded.
>>
>>1962035
>>1962106
>>1962097
>Well a man should be married by 30 and probably not to a high schooler so 29-18=11 and there you go.

10 years is about right. Closer the better but reality if you aren't married by your late 20s then you will be looking at probably a 7 yr gap at the min. A generation is technically about 20-25 years so that would be the max gap acceptable, and by acceptable I mean sustainable in the long run. e.g. Trump is 71 and his wife is 47 so that's 24 year gap so that's the max limit.

>>1962115

The problem with looking for a potential mate in your early 30s and onward is that the chicks that are close to your age either are either divorced with kids, have a shit ton of cock miles on them, "my career comes first" skanks,

bad hence the age gap.

>or want to get married within a year and have kids because they know the clocks running out.

What's wrong with that? You are also wasting your time if you are dating without wanting to get married and have children.

>i got reallllly lucky, but if for some insane reason this doesn't work out, i'm staying single and doing a world pussy tour for the rest of my life.

You won't be slaying pussy at 60+, probably even at 50+ and unless you are super high status, you won't be attractive to any women that isn't a single mom at that age. In addition, you will have meaningless sex with nothing long-term to show for it compared to raising a family where you get the joy of raising your child right. So bad idea.
>>
>>1962141
>you started to produce cum age 12, so anyone born that year or later is too young as you could have produced that kid.

"I'm sorry, I'm 43 and you're 30, so we can't date because in an alternate universe I was your father at age 12".

wat
>>
>>1962132
>Paywall
Probably isn't worth reading anyway then honestly. Plenty of high quality studies available through royal society, national proceedings, and public library for science.

>be presented with an unknown problem and find a solution
This is a tactic which is observed in toddlers as well
>Apply knowledge effectively
I see

>There is a clear peak to both indicating a point where the brain stops developing
If you're going to apply that interpretation of the data than you'd also have to make the claim the slop indicates the brain breaks down post peak. Which I'm sure you'd acknowledge is absurd, my use of the word 'changing' was to imply that there is no solid 'fully mature' brain.

The biggest influence of 'changes' to brain is the life style someone has. Start drinking a bunch of alcohol and stop stimulating? You're going to see reduced neural activity vs someone of the same age group who decided reading was a better alternative. Just as you'll see people increase ability over time if they apply the same concept of better decisions vs worse. Granted environment also plays a role but you get the idea.

My point is the data does not support or indicate what you're claiming it does.
>>
age divided by 2 +7

it is known
>>
I'm a 29 year old bi guy in a relationship with a 17 year old gay guy. Does Pol consider this acceptable? Serious question it's bothering me a lot
>>
>>1962136
Thanks Spainbro, this is great.
>>
>>1962137
Basically this.
>>
>>1962157

If /pol/'s thoughts are relevant to you in this it sounds to me like you're not really comfortable with that fag.

Figure it out or dump him, I'd say.
>>
>>1962138
>Considers healthy gender dynamics to be 'manipulation'
>Calls others cucks
>>
>>1962157
Faggot.
>>
>>1962143
>Having multiple women in the house hold causes confusion
What?
>>
>>1962157
There are lots of Christians on here, so no. But do not fear, anon. Even if your body has been used your soul can still be saved my dude. But yeah don't do the butt stuff and find a grill if you like tits and vagaina
>>
>>1962144
Granted, half my arguments stemmed from assuming they lived in different houses, but riddle me this: most people can't find a single good wife-- many people still discipline with spanking, many peoples still yell at their children. How would a man find himself not just one, but several good wives that will rear the child properly and without abusing them?
Maybe you're right, maybe a man should be allowed to have as many wives and children as his wallet will allow, but to me it hardly even seems like he ought to.
And this is without mentioning the kids who have their own needs. I think you're vastly underestimating the role a decent parent plays in a child's life. Children take a lot of work to keep happy and healthy. Leaving them with several shrieking, authoritative women, most of whom wouldn't be their biological mothers, while the man is off at work doesn't sound very good to me.
>>
>>1962157
Why would any sane/healthy being consider that 'acceptable' or preferable? You're embracing the role of being a genetic dead end. You're effectively wasting all of the resources your parents contributed to getting you to this point by refusing to pass on your genes because you'd rather bang a dude.
>>
>>1962155
>Which I'm sure you'd acknowledge is absurd
... no... that's literally what's happening.
The neurons lose plasticity and have a harder time forming new connections. The brain is constantly renewing, so connections need to be reformed as neurons die. This results in a net loss of function.
I thought everyone knew that?

>My point is the data does not support or indicate what you're claiming it does.
The data very clearly shows that there is a point where the brain starts deteriorating. If we equate 'brain development' with 'increase in cognitive functions' then that peak indicates where the brain stops developing and starts deteriorating.
>>
File: 1480372066131.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480372066131.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1962050
>>
>>1962049
Nothing is different with women at any age. They attracted to the same things in 18 and 40. 18 y.o. just have a higher market value and are unlikely to settle for beta bucks, therefore betas have no means of attracting them.
>What the hell do you even talk about?
Literally the least important thing in dating. I once intentionally talked about fishing for an hour on a date. She did the rest of the work for me. As long as you're passionate and splice it with humor, topic does't matter.
>>
>>1962136
ty dude
>>
>>1962165
>Can't find a single good wife
Because they don't understand/refuse the accept the nature/role of women. The simple fact is that women are born with inherent value, let's say 100. Men are born with no inherent value, let's say 0. Women only need to avoid doing things which lower their value in life. While men need only increase their value. A woman who is good wife material is one who has obtained from poor choices. But it also means you're going to have to understand your role as a man to - to have your values established, to hold ambition and be willing to put her to work in supporting you.

>Discipline with spanking, still yell at their children
Generally as a father you should already have enough authority in your child's life that doing those things only needs to happen in very rare circumstances. For boys you need them to know why you're upset, for girls, it's enough for you to be angry and correct her behavior.

>How would a man find himself not just one, but several good wives
Limit 'good' to 'obtained from poor choices' and there is a lot of options.

>Without abusing them
By understanding gender roles, and how to build environments for children.

>As his wallet will allow
The value of currency is in it's ability of resource acquisition, if you don't have much capital. But you have your own land and natural resources, you still can have more kids/wives too.

>Vastly underestimating the role a decent parent plays in a child's life.
I disagree, most kids these days have their parents in their life more often rather then less then previous generations yet are turning out worse. It's not the time you spend with them, it's what you do in that time. Your kids will remember the five minutes you spend telling them about stories of your adventures. But not the 5hrs many spend sitting with them in front of the TV.
>>
>>1962160
>>1962162
>>1962164
>>1962166
I was referring more to the 12 year age gap than the fact that we both have penises. But thanks anyway I guess.
>>
>>1962051
>Ready
>>
>>1962172

I didn't mean to imply that it was because of the benis, just meant that if your relationship with someone is bothering you I don't think you need anyone to tell you if it's acceptable or not. Honestly the 17 year old fags I've met (they hang out near where I work at as a bartender) are insufferable, but it works on a case by case basis, I suppose.
>>
>>1962165

>To keep happy and healthy
They really don't, this is the importance of environment building. Make sure they're always doing something productive, and have a resource for any questions they may have. Say you're busy with work and they have a question, make sure ahead of time in such an event you have something they can consult. As well as follow up with them when you do have the time. The healthy part is just maintaining the environment their raised.

>Shrieking, authoritative women
Women do not require micromanaging long term if you train them properly. They can be quite effective in the tasks you put them towards in fact

>Wouldn't be their biological mothers
Women have three main lens they view all their social relationships through.
1. Authority
2. Family
3. Children

It's why women can consider girls they're not related to 'apart of the family'. Why 'friend zoning' can be like her babying him, and why women can worship government or media. They do not have more comprehensive interpersonal relationships, much less reflect on them and their value.

>Off at work
Preferable is having most men work not far from home. Cities are cancer, as is urban sprawl. Most of nations should be rural/towns with single cities for trade hubs scattered across the landscape
>>
>>1962030

Anyone who want to make the AOC well after people naturally become sexual WANT women to learn to separate sex from commitment/love. All of you people facilitate the thing you claim to hate. The fact of the matter is that you CAN'T prevent them fooling around with a half dozen dicks before you ALLOW them to even consider marriage. A recipe for disaster, what we have today. The father of the house should decide when marriage is appropriate and to whom. If not that then the age of consent should simply be after puberty.

All of this talk of brain development is stupidity and arbitrary. It's been proven that the more premarital partners a woman has the worse her relationships will be and the more likely she will be to divorce. Not by a little, by a LOT. Look it up, this is the thing to focus on.
>>
>>1962167
>That's literally what's happening
>Neurons lose plasticity and have harder time forming new connections (due to age)
Have you heard of neuroconstructivism?

>This results in a net loss of function.
Perhaps if you're under the assumption that the brain never produces new neurons. Look into adult neurogenesis

>If we equate 'brain development' with 'increase in cognitive functions'
What the data shows is the general time period when people tend to be at the height of brain stimulation/reaping the rewards of education and work flow. If individuals never stop having healthy behavior patterns, the deterioration will not be observed, especially to such a degree the chart would indicate.
>>
>>1962172
faggot
>>
>>1962030
It should be socially acceptable for any man capable of producing healthy offspring and providing for said offspring until they become adults to be with any woman capable and responsible enough to be a mother. That said, parental consent on part of the woman should be required in all cases.

>>1962031
>>1962032
Arbitrary normie nonsense.
>>
>>1962172
>29yr old dating 17yr old
No, nothing wrong with that or the 12 age gap. But this is said under the idea of the older being male, and the younger being female. There is absolutely no reason for a man to date an older woman unless she's secondary towards younger women he's intending to breed with.
>>
>>1962030
I really don't care.

If it's a 16 yo girl and a 30 yo guy and he ends up taking advantage of her, so what. There's a 90% chance that she would have ended up with an 18 yo doing the same to her, too. Because she has terrible people skills.

If it's a 20 yo marrying an 80 yo, everyone, including the 80 yo, knows that she's only doing it for the money. But it's an arrangement both of them seem to be alright with,
>>
>>1962030
If she's 18, it doesn't matter how old the dude is.
If She's between 15-17, the guy should around the same age.
If younger than 14, the girl should not be fucking around.
>>
honestly anything above the age of 13-14 and with the right curves can jump on my dick anytime
>>
>>1962067
Complete bullshit.
So you would marry your 12 year old daughter with some 30 year old guy? Are you crazy?

I do believe that girls should be able to marry as from 15 years old, but the guy shold never be more than 10 years older.
>>
>>1962030
1/2 your age +7
>>
>>1962184
>You would marry your 12yr old daughter with some 30 yr old guy
Historically older men have always married younger girls. Girls peak mentally earlier then boys, men require time to build up their worth. Let me put it to you this way - would you rather your daughter go from guy to guy (her age) who has no idea what they want in life, much less capable of having a future planned; or would you want her to be with an older man with his life together which you can get to know and be sure will provide you with a bunch of well cared for grandkids?
>>
10 year age gap is acceptable if one way. No man should be with an older woman. And women should be married off at 14.
>>
>>1962187
>No man should be with an older woman. And women should be married off at 14.
This. I'd only change 'off at 14' to 'off by 14' though. Also for women who pass child bearing years, they can be put to work as care givers/nannies. So even though they can't have kids of their own, they can still be useful in helping those with kids.
>>
>>1962030
Leftists with their corrupt morals will try to say there's something wrong with a man in his forties marrying a woman in her twenties when he can be a good husband and provide for her and produce healthy offspring but it's perfectly acceptable for two men (who, coincidentally, typically seem to have an age gap) engaged in unnatural relations to continue their affront to God and nature.

Don't let (((society))) tell you what's a healthy relationship.
>>
Good night anons, good thread
>>
>>1962186
Older men doesn't mean a fucking 30 year old with a 12 year little girl.

Older men who are not married are worthy of mistrust. Why didn't they got married yet? Because either:
they spended their youths with several women, in other words, they are sexualy degenerate themselves;
They were losers when young;
They was accumulating resourses and wisdom in order to built a strong family (which is the only good option of these tree, but why did they took so long to do that?)

The best option for a young girl is a young, hard worker man. The age gap can go as far as 10 years, but no more than this.
My father married my mother when he was 19 years old and my mother was 15. They have a happy marriage until today. My father was 21 when I was born.
My uncle was 31 year old when he married a 17 year old girl. He was too old when he got his grandkids so he wasn't able to play with them. He died a few years later, leaving my aunt helpless. This woudn't have happened if he was more young.

I was 20 when I married, and my wife was 18. I think that is the ideal age to get married.
>>
>>1962189
What do japs think of gays and god?
>>
>>1962191
>BR opinion
worthless when all you monkeys only live to 45 anyway
>>
>>1962043
it should be tit-size based, not age based.
>>
>>1962072
By your logic the age of consent for women should be 150yo.
>>
11 year gap here, married 8 years. Likewise her parents, married sometime in the 1970s. Don't sweat the formula, focus on finding a girl who isn't damaged.
>>
File: 1500723172396.jpg (307KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500723172396.jpg
307KB, 1200x900px
What's the right time to have kids?

Wife is finally preggo with our first - we're both 30. Kinda having anxiety about not doing it sooner.
>>
>>1962197
When she's done with highschool, obviously.
>>
>>1962030
Who knows.
My parents are 20 years apart.

I think girls should be allowed to get married around 12-13 with their parents permission.
If they're already having sex around that age and are deemed "responsible" then why not let them get married too?
>>
>>1962197
>What's the right time to have kids?
When you know you're not a child yourself and can effectively teach right and wrong and financially capable. Age is looking at it the wrong way.

>Wife is finally preggo with our first - we're both 30. Kinda having anxiety about not doing it sooner.
Congratulations despite sounding uneasy about it. As long as you've got the resources and good on disciplining bad behavior you should be fine.

Just get ready for a lot of repulsive nappy changing, spoon feeding and crying (especially at night) for the first 2 years.
>>
>>1962030
Fuck off, it's none of your business.
>>
>>1962193
Go ride a canguru faggot, I was not even talking to you.
>>
>>1962030
sauce
>>
>>1962200
Thanks mate, change is definately coming.

We're cozy in our relationship, financially, and have ton of family support. Mom popped me out at 26 so I feel a little behind, but what's 3 years in the game of life?
>>
SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE

>>139320586
>>
Hi /pol/ retards

We like kids here on /bant/, so all ages are love.
>>
File: 1499205303074.png (271KB, 709x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1499205303074.png
271KB, 709x1085px
>>
>>1962271
Your board is our sewer and you should be grateful for any turds we are kind enough to flush down here. Now enjoy this stinking turd of a thread.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.