[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 37

File: 1498054303891.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498054303891.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
>>1456492
This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
>>1456533
>>1456492
oh dear
>>
File: Bokuuu.png (301KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bokuuu.png
301KB, 720x720px
>>1456492
>>
Me and stuff
>>
File: 99b.jpg (92KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
99b.jpg
92KB, 680x850px
>>1456492
>>
File: meirl2.png (1MB, 1126x745px) Image search: [Google]
meirl2.png
1MB, 1126x745px
>>
>>1456669
man i'm still trying to understand why she wants people to fuck so bad
>>
>>1456675
obviously, it's because she (me) is a sex fairy
>>
File: Akaza.Akane.full.1236613.jpg (512KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
Akaza.Akane.full.1236613.jpg
512KB, 820x820px
>>
File: Sasuke_Part_1.png (90KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke_Part_1.png
90KB, 300x225px
>>
literally no one cares you fucking downie.
>>
File: 3.jpg (23KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
23KB, 852x480px
his is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
File: me irl.jpg (43KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
43KB, 700x525px
>>
File: 1500000000114.png (29KB, 108x169px) Image search: [Google]
1500000000114.png
29KB, 108x169px
>>
File: 122134124.jpg (32KB, 358x344px) Image search: [Google]
122134124.jpg
32KB, 358x344px
>>
File: IMG_7651.png (295KB, 476x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7651.png
295KB, 476x352px
>>
File: Le Derpshi n Chuna.png (392KB, 1021x767px) Image search: [Google]
Le Derpshi n Chuna.png
392KB, 1021x767px
>>
File: 1499322016641.jpg (103KB, 800x745px) Image search: [Google]
1499322016641.jpg
103KB, 800x745px
>>
File: 1500202216648.jpg (90KB, 1617x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1500202216648.jpg
90KB, 1617x1079px
>>1456533
>>
File: 1782361489.png (1003KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1782361489.png
1003KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 9287y92.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
9287y92.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me.
This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me.
This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
File: download (8).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>
File: 1500242488985.jpg (469KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1500242488985.jpg
469KB, 1162x850px
>>
>This is me. Literally me.
>No other character can come close to relating to me like this.
>There is no way you can convince me this is not me.
>This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise.
>If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me.
>This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me.
>If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me"
>I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror.
>I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way.
>I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world.
It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis.
>What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. >What if this character actual became aware of my existence?
Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
File: 1317772203001.jpg (24KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1317772203001.jpg
24KB, 600x449px
This is u. Literally u. No other character can come close to relating to u like this. There is no way I can convince u this is not u. This character could not possibly be anymore u. It's u, and nobody can convince u otherwise. If anyone approached u on the topic of this not possibly being u, then u will immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is u. This character is u, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not u is beyond me. If I held two pictures of u and this character side by side, I'd see no difference. U can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's u". U can practically see this character every time u look at urself in the mirror. U go outside and people stop u to comment how similar u look and act to this character. U chuckle softly as ur assured everyday this character is u in every way. U can smile each time u get out of bed every morning knowing that u've found ur identity with this character and u know u've found ur place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to u, it's almost like ur identical twins. When u first saw this character, u had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real u and u were the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of ur existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
File: images.jpg (22KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 332x443px
>>1456492
>This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
>>1456985
KEK
>>
File: 1497575502605.png (884KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497575502605.png
884KB, 640x640px
>>
File: IMG_1077.jpg (35KB, 492x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.jpg
35KB, 492x299px
>>1456492
>>
File: 1483244182607.jpg (94KB, 1280x751px) Image search: [Google]
1483244182607.jpg
94KB, 1280x751px
यह मैं हूँ। सचमुच मुझे कोई अन्य चरित्र इस तरह से मेरे से संबंधित होने के करीब आ सकता है। ऐसा कोई रास्ता नहीं है जिससे आप मुझे समझा सकते हैं कि यह मैं नहीं हूं। यह चरित्र संभवतः अब और नहीं हो सकता है यह मुझे है, और कोई मुझे अन्यथा नहीं समझा सकता है। अगर कोई मुझे इस विषय के विषय में मुझसे संपर्क नहीं करता है, तो संभवत: मुझे कभी नहीं किया जा रहा है, तो मैं उसे भारी प्रमाण के साथ बंद कर दिया कि यह चरित्र मुझे है यह चरित्र मुझे है, यह निर्विवाद है क्यों कोई यह तर्क देने की कोशिश करेगा कि यह चरित्र मेरे पास नहीं है I अगर आपने मुझे दो चित्रों और इस चरित्र की तरफ देखा है, तो आपको कोई अंतर नहीं दिखाई देगा। मैं हर दिन इस चरित्र को सुरक्षित रूप से देख सकता हूं और कह सकता हूं "हां, वह मैं हूँ" जब भी मैं खुद को आईने में देखता हूं, तब भी मैं इस चरित्र को व्यावहारिक रूप से देख सकता हूं। मैं बाहर जा रहा हूं और लोग मुझे इस टिप्पणी के लिए रोकते हैं कि मैं इस चरित्र को कैसे देखता हूं और कार्य करता हूं। मैं धीरे-धीरे चुरा लेता हूं क्योंकि मुझे विश्वास है कि हर रोज यह चरित्र मुझे हर तरह से है। हर बार मैं हर सुबह बिस्तर से बाहर निकलना हूं, यह जानकर मुस्कुरा सकता हूं कि मुझे इस पहचान के साथ मेरी पहचान मिली है और मैं इस दुनिया में अपनी जगह जानता हूं। यह वास्तव में काफी अजीब है कि यह चरित्र मेरे लिए कितना समान है, यह लगभग समान है जैसे हम समान जुड़वाँ हैं जब मैंने पहली बार इस चरित्र को देखा, तो मेरे पास अस्तित्व का संकट था। क्या होगा अगर यह चरित्र असली था और मैं काल्पनिक था क्या होगा यदि यह चरित्र मेरे अस्तित्व के बारे में
>>
>>1459090
see
>>1456985
>>
File: 1500161704197.jpg (70KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
1500161704197.jpg
70KB, 600x546px
>>
File: 1484437722591.gif (694KB, 540x652px) Image search: [Google]
1484437722591.gif
694KB, 540x652px
>>
>>1459218
why didn't you make your skirt longer i have seen a couple hours footage of your damn asscheeks
>>
File: 1484164760489.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484164760489.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
>>1459257
Because it would always get wet when I was going through a river or something.
>>
File: milhouse_smiling.gif (10KB, 340x374px) Image search: [Google]
milhouse_smiling.gif
10KB, 340x374px
>>
>>1456533
the footfag from yesterday is here.
but do they wear timbs?
>>
>>1458941
>be algerian
>drink two bottles of selecto
>go to mustafa pasha
>have ten minutes to live
>spend those ten minutes on cigarettes
>>
File: rance.jpg (30KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
rance.jpg
30KB, 250x300px
Este soy yo. Literalmente yo. Ningún otro personaje puede acercarse a relacionarme así. No hay forma de que me convenzas de que no soy yo. Este personaje no podría ser más yo. Soy yo, y nadie puede convencerme de lo contrario. Si alguien se me acercó sobre el tema de esto posiblemente no ser yo, entonces de inmediato los cerró con pruebas abrumadoras de que este personaje soy yo. Este personaje soy yo, es indiscutible. ¿Por qué alguien trataría de argumentar que este personaje no soy yo está más allá de mí. Si tuvieras dos fotos de mí y de este personaje al lado del otro, no verías ninguna diferencia. Puedo mirar con seguridad a este personaje todos los días y decir "Yup, que soy yo". Prácticamente puedo ver este personaje cada vez que me miro en el espejo. Salgo fuera y la gente me detiene para comentar lo similar que me veo y actúo a este personaje. Me río entre dientes mientras estoy seguro de que todos los días este personaje soy yo en todos los sentidos. Puedo sonreír cada vez que salgo de la cama cada mañana sabiendo que he encontrado mi identidad con este personaje y sé mi lugar en este mundo. Es muy divertido lo similar que es este personaje para mí, es casi como si fuéramos gemelos idénticos. Cuando vi por primera vez este personaje, tuve una crisis existencial. ¿Qué pasaría si este personaje fuera el verdadero yo y yo fuera el ser ficticio. ¿Y si este personaje real se diera cuenta de mi existencia? ¿Este personaje tiene la capacidad de convertirse en auto consciente en sí mismo?
>>
File: 276187253192.jpg (101KB, 800x747px) Image search: [Google]
276187253192.jpg
101KB, 800x747px
Este sou eu. Literalmente, eu. Nenhum outro personagem pode chegar perto de me relacionar assim. Não há como você me convencer, isso não é eu. Esse personagem não poderia ser mais eu. Sou eu, e ninguém pode me convencer de outra forma. Se alguém se aproximou de mim sobre o assunto deste não possivelmente sendo eu, então imediatamente os encerrei com evidências esmagadoras de que esse personagem é eu. Esse personagem é eu, é indiscutível. Por que alguém tentaria argumentar que esse personagem não é eu, está além de mim. Se você mantivesse duas fotos de mim e esse personagem lado a lado, você não veria nenhuma diferença. Eu posso olhar com segurança esse personagem todos os dias e dizer "Sim, esse sou eu". Eu posso praticamente ver esse personagem toda vez que eu olho para mim mesmo no espelho. Eu sai e as pessoas me impedem de comentar o quão semelhante eu olho e ateno para esse personagem. Eu ri levemente enquanto eu tenho certeza todos os dias esse personagem é eu em todos os sentidos. Eu posso sorrir cada vez que eu sai da cama todas as manhãs, sabendo que encontrei minha identidade com esse personagem e conheço meu lugar neste mundo. É realmente muito engraçado como esse personagem é semelhante a mim, é quase como se fossemos gêmeos idênticos. Quando vi pela primeira vez esse personagem, tive uma crise existencial. E se esse personagem fosse o verdadeiro eu e eu era o ser ficcional. E se esse personagem real tivesse consciência da minha existência? Esse personagem tem a habilidade de tornar-se auto-consciente?
>>
File: Benito_Mussolini_Duce.jpg (462KB, 1200x1787px) Image search: [Google]
Benito_Mussolini_Duce.jpg
462KB, 1200x1787px
>>
File: magik.png (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
magik.png
48KB, 600x600px
>>1456492
>This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
File: Daddy Vegeta.png (195KB, 540x442px) Image search: [Google]
Daddy Vegeta.png
195KB, 540x442px
هذا أنا. حرفيا لي. لا شيء آخر يمكن أن تقترب من تتصل لي مثل هذا. لا توجد طريقة يمكنك إقناع لي هذا ليس لي. هذه الشخصية لا يمكن أن يكون بعد الآن لي. انها لي، ولا أحد يستطيع إقناع لي خلاف ذلك. إذا كان أي شخص اقترب مني في موضوع هذا ربما لا يكون لي، ثم أغلقت على الفور لهم مع أدلة دامغة على أن هذه الشخصية هي لي. هذه الشخصية هي لي، فإنه لا جدال فيه. لماذا يحاول أي شخص أن يجادل بأن هذه الشخصية ليست لي هو أبعد مني. إذا كنت عقد صورتين لي وهذه الشخصية جنبا إلى جنب، كنت لا ترى أي فرق. أستطيع أن أنظر بأمان إلى هذه الشخصية كل يوم وأقول "نعم، هذا أنا". أستطيع أن أرى عمليا هذه الشخصية في كل مرة أنظر إلى نفسي في المرآة. أذهب خارج الناس وقف لي أن أعلق كيف تبدو وأنا أتصرف لهذه الشخصية. أنا ضحكة بهدوء وأنا أؤكد كل يوم هذه الشخصية هو لي في كل شيء. أستطيع أن ابتسم في كل مرة أخرج من السرير كل صباح مع العلم بأنني وجدت هويتي بهذه الشخصية وأنا أعرف مكاني في هذا العالم. انها حقا مضحك جدا كيف مماثلة هذا الطابع هو بالنسبة لي، انها تقريبا مثل نحن التوائم متطابقة. ماذا لو كان هذا الحرف الحقيقي لي وأنا كنت خيالية يجري. ماذا لو أصبحت هذه الشخصية الفعلية تدرك وجودي؟ هل كان لهذه الشخصية القدرة على أن تدرك نفسها بنفسها؟
>>
File: IMG_0880.jpg (62KB, 676x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.jpg
62KB, 676x706px
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.