[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow's my first day off in some time, I intend to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: whiskey cat.png (38KB, 640x290px) Image search: [Google]
whiskey cat.png
38KB, 640x290px
Tomorrow's my first day off in some time, I intend to get screaming drunk on cheap-ass whiskey while listening to terrible music. Anyone feel like having a conversation and joining me on my relatively quick descent into madness?
>>
>>1151347
kill yourself
>>
>>1151347
>day off in a while
>getting drunk

Fuck off degenerate. Kys
>>
>>1151347
sure
>>
do not drink alcohol
>>
File: 1496940793378.jpg (20KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1496940793378.jpg
20KB, 480x479px
>>1151347
I did the same thing the other night, shit was fun. What are you listening to? I went through like 3-4 hours of folk punk myself.
>>
File: 1497594184441.jpg (134KB, 498x477px) Image search: [Google]
1497594184441.jpg
134KB, 498x477px
>>1151360
kippis
>>1151362
how's life in oz?
>>1151364
k
>>1151366
I'm starting off with Imogen Heap because I've had Hide And Seek running through my head all day, just gonna see where youtube takes me from there
>>
cheers, doint so myself + playing minecraft
>>
>>1151374
oz is alright

nothing to do but muck around on mmos though

how's the US?
>>
File: amh.jpg (141KB, 570x955px) Image search: [Google]
amh.jpg
141KB, 570x955px
>>1151391
Nice man, I used to play minecraft constantly. Been so long I doubt I even remember all the crafting recipes and shit. I've had almost no time for games over the last couple years between work and constantly moving around. Now that I'm back in school I've got a little more time (hence being here), I might have to pull out some of the old favorites

>>1151403
which MMO is up for tonight?
actually the US is up to its neck in shit, but you already knew that of course. My personal life is going pretty smoothly. Recently decided to go back to school instead of being NEET for the rest of my life and it's going surprisingly well considering I haven't even taken so much as a single class in over a decade. So that's rad.
>>
>>1151421
might play guildwars the open world pvp season is in full swing and casuals are in season lol

i got a new job coming up so i got to tell my psuedo internet boss to go to hell finally. hated that beyond belief
>>
File: 1498172978492.png (628KB, 600x871px) Image search: [Google]
1498172978492.png
628KB, 600x871px
>>1151436
You on the original GW or 2? I never played the second, only played the first for a year or two... all I really remember was that necro/mesmers were the shit

new job is exciting, telling off superiors is even better. What's the new gig?
>>
>>1151457
2nd, i wouldn't recommend it but WoW's not any better now. you should see how traits work now

measuring meters and recording the values for a guy while he repairs phoneline exchanges
>>
>>1151421
havent played from beta, now theres so much shit, it took me about a week to figure it all.

i played GW2, was pretty fun but gets tiring after a while. unfortunatly any MMO that i played is either stopped developing aor just shit. *black plague*
>>
File: 1498172815983.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1498172815983.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>1151469
Sounds like a good foot-in-the-door sort of position. I'm sure it'll be boring quickly but that kind of thing typically has decent pay and decent promotion potential. I did a similar job a few years ago but my supervisor was such a prick I wound up moving states and becoming a waiter just to get away from it. Found out right after I left that I was about to be promoted to his position. Fuckin nobody decided it'd be a good idea to tell me that when I put in my two weeks' notice so whatever.
>>1151498
Post some screenshots of your builds, I know it's usually frowned upon but this is my thread so it's my rules.
>>
>>1151530
>Fuckin nobody decided it'd be a good idea to tell me that when I put in my two weeks' notice so whatever.
that's a real pity holy shit hah

>>1151498
you still play it sometimes or nah?
>>
>>1151530
its pretty noobish
>>1151556
GW2? havent played for 3 years already, if you got any good MMOs i would apreciate it.

btw anyone played ESO?
>>
>>1151611
i've got nothing really, could recommend a WoW private server for wotlk but that's about it topkek
>>
>>1151625
i heard the communities in WOW are pretty decent, had a friend that is still playing after 10 years, he and his guild even meet up in Bucharest
>>
>>1151556
Isn't it though. Hah. Them's the breaks I guess. I had a lot more fun as a server and bartender and made better money anyway so fuggit. Now I'm working on becoming a murse which is fundamentally similar to bartending but instead of drunkenness I have to deal with dementia. Same difference really.

>>1151611
Fair enough. I had a few retardedly huge and detailed things I'd built but that was several years into playing the game. I was way more proud of them than I should have been in retrospect.

>>1151625
Ooh maybe I could relive my days as a bubble priest.
>>
>>1151655
a nurse huh.... sounds similar, i finished my studies but never took the gov exam to work as one. went to be a firefighter.
>>
File: 1498175504858.gif (269KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1498175504858.gif
269KB, 200x150px
>>1151714
I'm honestly a little nervous about the exam but I've got the entire month of August to prep for it after I finish the studies, so I should be more than ready by then.

A bunch of the guys in my family have been firefighters. That's a hard fucking job. I don't know if I'd have the guts for it. Good on ya.
>>
>>1151746
after i was done with the intership, i decided its safer and less streasful, to deal with fire rather then patience
>>
>>1151853
understandable. I have five younger siblings, so I found from a very young age that patience was something I had to learn or I'd either become a murderer or a suicidist.

I'm now in my 30s, and it turns out that it's actually a marketable skill to be patient now
>>
>>1151948
patients..... i meant sick people
>>
>>1151948
but youre rught, being patient is a wanted skill
>>
>>1151975
oh fuck gotcha

yeah I'm well into my bottle now, I probably would've understood what you meant when the thread started lol.

Much of my family is from a medical background and I've always found it fascinating... I'm sure after losing a few patients I'll be questioning myself but for now it's a decent enough goal to chase
>>
>>1151655
I used to work security in a hospital and let me be the first to tell you, you'll be dealing with plenty of drunks too. In the city that I worked the cops wouldnt bother taking the drunks to the station or anything they'd just swing by the hospital and put them up in the emergency room leaving all of us to deal with them. Drunks and drug addicts were by far the worse patients, although I had seen more than a few dementia patients take a swing or two before I left.

>>1152016
Pics of the bottle
>>
>>1151982
are you in the "athiests believe in nothing" thread? looks like your writing style lol
>>1152051
Fair enough... let me see if I can find my phone

why didn't you ask me this when I was sober enough to find my phone
>>
>>1152076
just showed up in the thread bruh, I'm at work now so it took me a while to read and i dont get to browse all night
>>
no, because i already have to do that with myself and end up arguing about the holy land.
>>
File: Can Sup.jpg (32KB, 341x475px) Image search: [Google]
Can Sup.jpg
32KB, 341x475px
>>1152092
I'm too stumbling drunk to find my phone, especially since the light bulb in my room just now burned out. But I can describe it to you.

It's a 750ml bottle of the worst brand sold locally, pic related, and there are about 3 inches of sad brown liquid left at the bottom. Give it 40 minutes and I'll be passed out on top of my phone.
>>
>>1152076
dont insult me, if anything im agnostic
>>
>>1152161
At least then it shall be found. I've had that before too, Canadian whiskey is really the way to go in the US, its dirt cheap and tastes about as good as any of the shit thats made in America
>>
>>1152186
haha I'm so sorry, I meant no offense. There's another poster from Israel over there who uses a very similar 'voice' in his writing. But I'm prepared to accept that that perception was entirely because I'm hammered.

Just after this next drink...

>>1152217
frankly anything Canadian is better than anything we make here. I dislike bourbon... Jack Daniels and I had a falling out in 2006, I haven't been able to stomach American whiskey since. Irish whiskey will always be my true love though.
>>
>>1152243
What was the falling out? Me and Jack got into a fight after the first sip and before I knew it, it was morning outside and I felt like trash. Apparently I chugged the whole bottle, blacked out, then talked to my two sober friends about anal for 3 hours before demanding donuts and finally going to sleep. I remembered none of that the next day, was horrified when they told me.

I still stand by all the butt stuff parts though.
>>
>>1152273
Well. I was on my first home leave from the Army, and decided it'd be a good idea to get a little tipsy before my flight back to Georgia from Illinois. It was hard to deal with not seeing my family for the next year or so... So I bought a fifth, intending to just take a couple shots in the morning and leave the rest of the bottle for my (then underage) brothers.

I couldn't sleep. I decided to have a sip. I drank the whole fuckin thing that night, then spent two hours vomiting bile, then spent two hours in a car with my teetotaler dad who really hasn't spoken to me since. Even now the smell of jack gives me the tummyrumbles.
>>
>>1152273
when i worked as a bartender, lotsa drunk fucks spilled on me their drinks everytime, everyday i worked, i was coming home soaked in vodka and whiskey, even after i washed my clothes the alcohol stench was still there, i had to buy clothes every week. after i l quit i cant stand the smell of whiskey and vodka
>>
>>1152374
I know that struggle. I wound up adding table salt to my laundry for that, I'm not sure how chemically solid that is but it worked well enough that I didn't smell it on the clothing and have to buy new clothes each week anymore
>>
>>1152399
where you from? im wondering how US life is, being so free to do anything
>>
>>1152459
Illinois. I grew up in a tiny town of ~2,500 called Atwood. You look on Google Maps with the satellite view enabled... just northwest, there's a little semi-wooded farmland, that's where I grew up.
It's not so much that we're free to do anything. We're brainwashed to believe that we can, because believing in the AMERICAN DREAM™ is the only way they can keep us barely making rent, while they become billionaires. The American Dream is dead, freedom is dead, we're just another hegemony anymore...
>>
>>1152319
When I was in high school I worked with an ex-alcoholic, so eventually I got curious and asked him what the drunkest drunk hes ever had was. He told me the best drink for getting absolutely out of this world plastered was two shots vodka (cheap shit) two shots Kahlua and a shot of Irish cream. I've had it since then, fucker is so sweet you don't notice. Story goes that he was headed home to Hawaii from new york where he worked as an engineer and decided to drink these all night, says he must have gone through about 13 or 15 (hes a really really really big dude, I don't put this past him).

So he's drinking all night then he realizes, "oh fuck, I need to be getting on a plane right about now." And heads over. He takes his seat in the plane and looks over and sees this scrawny little japanese kid looking up at him just in time for him to spew all over the kid. It was a long flight.
>>
>>1152519
Wow that's actually really close to a mind eraser, it's just substituting liquor for soda

that shit is serious lol

but holy hell that poor kid... no matter how long that flight was, that was a long-ass flight for him
>>
>>1152542
the drunkest i've ever been was after drinking 7 of those, apparently i ranted about star wars lore that time. Which I also remember vividly. Alcohol is weird.
>>
>>1152572
Definitely so. One of my Army buddies brought about three gallons of homemade moonshine back to the barracks one time. We made "jungle juice" out of it and nobody in the whole place was sober for the next three days... I still remember debating the philosophy of the mario bros games, and I distinctly remember I didn't have a point to make but damn if I wasn't adamant that there was a point to be made
>>
>>1152628
Something something something, if you focus on one definition of success your princess will always be in another castle, something something something
>>
File: ferocious.pdf.gif (958KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ferocious.pdf.gif
958KB, 400x225px
>>1152656
Hahahaha. I like you.
>>
File: its right.png (438KB, 653x651px) Image search: [Google]
its right.png
438KB, 653x651px
>>1152670
Thanks drunk anon, I like you too
>>
>>1152513
i always thought of "The American Dream™" as being self sufficient, and not the remodified version . but fair enough, if you cant be self sufficienet you cant really be free, unless you wiling to settle for a way, way simpler life style
>>
>>1152700
Well the billionaires are kind of the only self-sufficient people in America, especially the politics that come into play now-a-days. The whole country's politicians are voting in laws that basically say "If you don't have money go fuck yourself" and making it easier for business to make enormous profits. Only thing is all those profits funnel to the higher ups and the already billionaires so they are the only people that don't have to worry about anything.

And you know what? I think I could deal with that if they didn't make mental illness a pre-existing condition. There are people out there who genuinely need help, who are in danger of hurting others and themselves you aren't going to be able to receive aid because "fuck you if you don't have money", can you imagine how hard it must be to hold down a decent job while having hallucinations all day?
>>
>>1152689
Wanna get married?
>>1152700
The dream as it was sold to my Americuck generation as children was "YOU CAN BE ANYTHING" and I spent most of my childhood actually believing that I would be an astronaut.

I would settle for self-sufficiency now, but even that requires either years and years of slavery or
>a way way simpler lifestyle
I'll take it. I have the skills to do it. I just don't own any land to do that
>>1152728
no shit man...
>>
I'm going to take my leave from the thread. I hope I haven't embarrassed myself too much, and thank you all for entertaining me, particularly israelbro and ausbro... I'm going to say goodnight and go.
>>
>>1151347
get in this thread my fellow American patriots
>>1154897
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.