[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is California the worst state in America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2960.jpg (48KB, 940x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2960.jpg
48KB, 940x400px
Is it really as bad as they say?
>>
No to both
>>
File: fat.png (32KB, 113x91px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
32KB, 113x91px
>>1147793
13 Hot Celebrities Who Got Fat
>>
>>1147793
No, yes. It's the worst for the union, simply because of their votes
>>
>>1147799
>>1147814
Can you explain?
>>
>>1147827
Yes
>>
>>1147827

They're all butthurt because california votes liberal in election and due to them being the biggest state they have lots of influence. It's actually the single most valuable state in the union.
>>
>>1147827
you currently need 270 electoral votes to win the presidency

California is worth 55. You either win all of them or none.
>>
>>1147846
>>1147859
So, what exactly is with the talk of California being overly degenerate and stuff?
>>
South california is the really only bad place in california. Mostly because stoners and deadbeats and the like
>>
>>1147859
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
>>
>>1147883
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California
>>
literally the only people who are butthurt about California are inbred Trump-voting rednecks who live in states, like Alabama or Mississippi, that heavily depend on the massive surplus the Californian economy generates. They just eat up all the budget proposed to them by the government and make very little back.

If California ever secedes from America, the American economy would collapse with very little hope of recovery.
>>
>>1147883

Interesting that it's coming from 4chan users, I.E. the biggest degenerates on Earth.
>>
>>1147883
You know all that "culture" that the US exports to other countries? That's where it all comes from.
>>
>>1147793
california is the fag state
>>
>>1147911
wrong
>>
>>1147793
You need to earn at least twice (in San Francisco area, probably almost 3 times) you earn in Midwest/South to make the same standard of living. (Studio can easily cost $1500-2000/month in San Francisco of Silicon Valley. Kinda cheaper in SoCal but still expensive)

Other than that, it's good.
>>
>>1147911
Cali wouldn't be able to survive if they weren't able to import water from the other states.
>>
>>1147962
I was happy to go on a business trip to the SF East Bay area in 2015. I spent a week in Hayward but travelled the entire Bay from San Jose to SF. What a fantastic city; shitty about the out-of-control real estate prices.I hope to one day buy a place around Union City and move there.
>>
>>1148003
If you have a house in Vancouver (mb Toronto but not sure), you'd probably be able to buy a house in the Bay Area if you consider Fremont, Alameda, or so. Also, San Jose or Sunnyvale is kinda affordable in Silicon Valley (compared to places like Palo Alto)
>>
>>1147883
are you seriously this illinformed? Look up skid row for fucks sake
>>
>>1147793
No, success breeds jealousy
>>
>>1147924
You sound like your are from California.
>>
Califag here. Large cities are shitholes, the government thinks giving free shit is the way to fix anything, taxes for everything, only Democrats can hold office due to the "top 2 rule", and they spend insane amounts on homeless and illegals then wonder why they can't pay their city workers.
>>
I live in California. We have a white minority population, an overwhelming amount of neo-communists, and wages that the stingiest jew in all the west would be unable to live off of.
>>
>>1147793
kill yourself
>>
File: 1497973524217.png (68KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1497973524217.png
68KB, 2000x1333px
California is the worst state in the union.
PERIOD!
Take this advice form a native californian.
Dont come anywhere near my state.
Trump bootlickers will be hanged & quartered.
If it was up to me we would succeed from the union along with washington oregon & hawaii
>>
>>1147799
t. calishit
>>
>>1147911
libshits are so deluded
>>
>>1150411
Actually nevadashit
>>
File: IMG_1764.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1764.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>1147793
It's worse than you could possibly imagine
Stay as far away from that commie filth as humanly possible
>>
I hope California succeeds and they all die of dehydration due to no water being in that shithole they call a state.

I wonder how long the leeches would last without us?
>>
File: okai.png (122KB, 364x253px) Image search: [Google]
okai.png
122KB, 364x253px
I went to cali for a week, seemed fine, what is wrong with it?
>>
>>1150677
>what is wrong with it?

>Whites are a minority here
>Even the nigs are being overshadowed by the beaners fucking like rabbits
>Sanctuary cities more than willing to take in these wastes of life
>If you reveal being even remotely conservative, you become literally Hitler
>Shitty tax plan keeping the working class one missed paycheck above the poverty line
>This money being taken from honest workers going to the cunts treating welfare like it's a way of life
>>
>>1147793
As a Californian I'll just say it could be a lot better.
>>
>>1150417
as a democrat myself i can also say that i am disappointed with people on my side acting like chimps with down syndrome
>>
>>1147793
California definitely contributes to the economic success of the United States thus far, but that being said there is much more suburban and urban populations that submit to liberal mental retardation and ignore any form of logic or common sense that is absolutely shitting all over the state and the country
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.