[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>June 22nd, 2017 >Still have done little to nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1498121832129.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498121832129.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
>June 22nd, 2017

>Still have done little to nothing productive this year
>>
I start working at McDonald's tomorrow

neet for 4 years so I should be glad but all I feel is sadness
>>
>26 years old
>still haven't found the courage to leave this life
>>
>>1144440
Why would you Tho
>>
I haven't had a job in my life
>>
>>1144503
I want to respawn and maybe be happier in the next life.

My brain is riddled with mental illness and I can't seem to figure life out.

I have the urge to just get off medication and become homeless and live in the wilderness.

It's the worst thing when your brain is so messed up that you can't even make sense of your own existence.
>>
>>1144534
The only thing I care about is that my little habanero plant that's growin on my window sill gets enough water and sunshine. She's my friend.
>>
>>1144534
Get tested for lyme disease, my fellow muslim.
>>
>>1144555
lmao why do you think I have lyme disease? I don't think I had a tick bite in the past 7 years or so
>>
>got my second job this yer

>working 6 days a week from 8-5

>been 4 months and im hating it despite making good money
>>
>>1144534
That sucks. Makes me thankful to be healthy though.
>>
>>1145015
>Makes me thankful to be healthy though.
You should be.
>>
Just started a job and I hate it and want to quit.
It is so shit I just want to be a neet.
>>
>>1145205
maybe get a different one?
>>
>>1144596
Yeah, exactly. The longer it goes untreated, the worse it gets. One of the many symptoms of lyme is depression.
>>
>>1145205
Maybe quit your job and NEET it up?
>>
>>1145242
I don't have lyme, my dude. And if it kills me even better.
>>
>>1145205
Sell weed.

What's the worst that can happen? Prison? Where you basically do nothing all day long and eat for free?
>>
>>1145268
>selling such a low profit drug

Brew and sell steroids instead.
>>
>>1145283
Do gangs kill people over roids though?
>>
>>1145424
That would just be a bonus lol
>>
>>1145424
No. Just sell them on the internet it's risk free. Especially in Australia it's ridiculous money.
>>
university is stressing me out and I feel like the degree won't help me much when I have literally no social skills
I wish I had the courage to drop out
>>
>>1145700
Why don't you just work on developing some social skills?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.