[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do these things still exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12

File: A Fucking Useless Asshole.jpg (46KB, 960x561px) Image search: [Google]
A Fucking Useless Asshole.jpg
46KB, 960x561px
Wasps don't contribute to nature, they certainly don't support the existence of any other type of creature by existing either. They seem to exist only to sting people multiple times, and to be angry dicks their entire lives. Bees actually contribute, bees are extremely import and yet bees are the ones who are dying out. Bees make honey, and can only sting you once or they die so they tend to be pretty chill most of the time. But Bees are dying out, and Wasps are A-ok. There is a problem with this. I don't want to live in a world where Wasps are allowed to thrive; I call for the extermination of all Wasps.
>>
>>1142608
t. bee
>>
>>1142608
No, if we're going to genocide an animal it should be flies. Wasps? Who gives a shit lol. Like, just don't get stung.
>>
>>1142647
Both flies and wasps must be gassed.
>>
>>1142651
Mosquitoes, ticks, wasps, and flies.
>>
>>1142679
I'm convinced Mosquitoes were actually a Jewish invention to spread diseases and distract society from government takeover. Mosquitoes are a subversion attempt.
>>
File: Make America Buzz Again.jpg (32KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Make America Buzz Again.jpg
32KB, 360x480px
This is happening you guys, but the media refuses to cover it. Why?
>>
>>1142784
That's sad but they're bees. Beekeepers will always have them and if they disappear in the wild we can bring them back.
>>
>>1142608
Wasps fucking suck, but they do the job of decomposing meat. Sure there are less assholish species that can do the same thing, but they do have a purpose.
>>
>>1142815
That's what Wasps want you to believe. This is happening because of the ((Wasps)). If Wasps didn't exist, we wouldn't have this problem at all. Imagine a world without Bees? A world without Bees would be a world with proportionally more Wasps per acre, and that is simply unacceptable.
>>
>>1142608
There's nothing wrong with wasps. Wasps are in fact very useful because they mostly hunt and eat pests like flies, mosquitoes, and spiders. They're good to have around.
>>
>Japanese hornets vs bees
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSf3Kshq1M
>>
>>1142843
Bees =! wasps you nigger
Wasps are useless
>>
>>1142847
Ok but spiders are the only creatures on that list that do something useful. So we use the abhorrent ((wasp)) to kill off the sub-insect species of flies and mosquitoes and then kill the remaining Wasps?
>>
>>1142651
GAS THE WASPS! SPECIES WAR NOW!
>>
>>1142851
That better be happening in Japan
>>
>>1142851
This is why we must save the Bee race. The hornets are in kahoots with the Wasps; this is what will happen to Bees if we do nothing. They will not have our honey! They will not take our culture, our pride! Bees will rule the insect world above all others.
>>
File: Pure Coincidence.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Coincidence.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
I see a distinct similarity.
>>
File: 1_g_npmUkgXXWSc2JKgI_jMQ[1].png (620KB, 1254x575px) Image search: [Google]
1_g_npmUkgXXWSc2JKgI_jMQ[1].png
620KB, 1254x575px
>>1142815
Also we can make robot bees to fill the ecological niche. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>1142608
Wasps help with decomposition and pollination. They also keep the other asshole insects in check. If anything needs to be purged from the earth it's jellyfish. They live only to destroy and maim. They drift endlessly and bring anything that interacts with them save for algae and plankton to their doom. They can be eaten but contain no inherent nutritious value. They melt in direct sunlight. Box jellyfish sting many humans each year. The majority die. Painfully.
>>
>>1142948
Take the Jellypill.
>>
>>1142698
*mosquée
>>
>>1142955
Dunno what that would do but it sounds horrible
>>
File: IMG_3801.png (15KB, 362x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3801.png
15KB, 362x515px
>>1142948
Jellies are freakin tight tbhfam
>>
>>1142948
What about the Immortal jellyfish? Scientists can reverse engineer their genes & shit and give it to humans making us immortal
>>
>>1142998
Not when they are firing millions of venomous skin melting barbs into you. Then it'll be your lungs that are tight.
>>
>>1142608
You plainly don't have a clue about anything. Certainly nothing about entomology or biology. There are no living things that don't contribute to nature, dumbass, that's not how biology or life works.
>>
>>1143041
*tips fedora*
>>
File: Take the Jellypill.png (9KB, 103x98px) Image search: [Google]
Take the Jellypill.png
9KB, 103x98px
>>1142979
It's like the redpill or the bogpill, but on Jellyfish. Take the Jellypill and you will be enlightened.
>>
>>1143012
You have a good point. They do hold scientific value...but I still say the population needs to be massively thinned at the very least.
>>
>>1143064
Well, you tried.
>>
>>1142608
Not true,wasps kill and eat all kinds of nasty insects,they have a very impotant;role to play.however there natural aggression is breathtaking,having been nailed by them many times,its the only insect; that if you try to swish it away,will come back to take a look at YOU.
>>
>>1143066
Fine then. Jellypill me. Why should we just leave these mindless predators to terrorize the seas?
>>
>>1142698
Fuck being Jew-made, these little bastards are the Jews of the insect world.
>feeds off of others sneakily
>never see them coming
>leaves after damage is done
>>
IT'S HIP
>>
File: Angry Wasp Leaf.gif (2MB, 800x380px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Wasp Leaf.gif
2MB, 800x380px
>>1143041
A fucking Wasp!
>>
>>1143156
You took all that time to reply with a fucking gif that contains a wasp getting angry and typing, wow
>>
>>1143188
You took all that time to have the chance to be a decent country and you failed lad.
>>
>>1143156
Buzz OFF.
>>
>>1143207
Are you feeling a little stung bong?
>>
File: large.gif (190KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
190KB, 500x283px
I have a big phobia of wasps, HELP!
>>
>>1143285
Son,you should bee,parden the pun.
>>
>>1142608
Wasps actually are important, many different types feed on flower nectar so they end up pollinating things.

There are also other types that feed on spiders, like spider hawks or tarantula hawks.
>>
File: tarantulahawk.jpg (123KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
tarantulahawk.jpg
123KB, 800x612px
>>1143770
Tarantula hawk wasp, they look fearsome but it's nearly impossible to get one to sting you. They're solitary and generally only use their sting for hunting.

Second most painful sting in the bug world though, just behind bullet ants.
>>
>>1143812
Why aren't they being weaponized?
>>
>>1143012
That sounds degenerate
>>
>>1144295
Probably because they're not aggressive like yellow jackets or cicada killers.
>>
>>1144295
Speaking of bullet ants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wWfosl2Grg

They're called that because being stung by one feels like getting shot.
>>
File: DISGUSTING.png (1MB, 1368x768px) Image search: [Google]
DISGUSTING.png
1MB, 1368x768px
>>1142608
nah man
cucarachas
the putos
>>
>>1142948
sea turtles eat jellyfish

do you hate sea turtles or something?
>>
File: IMG_3799.png (33KB, 714x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3799.png
33KB, 714x625px
>>1143024
Nahhh theyre hella sickbois my dude
>>
>>1144461
They eat sea vegetation as well. And turtles are going extinct. Too many of them for the small population to eat. If there were more turtles closer to shore they would not bother swimmers as much and fatalities would go down.
>>
>>1143105
Maybe it would be worth figuring out a way to exterminate jellyfish if people lived in the seas. For now though I think we're good.
>>
File: Angry-Hornet.jpg (48KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Hornet.jpg
48KB, 500x333px
*Blocks your path*
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.