[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moving to the USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 21

My wife and I really want to move to America. I'm quite partial to Texas but she's more attracted to NY. I'm easily employable, I'm white, and we both have advanced college degrees.

Any advice??
>>
>>1142066
dont
>>
>>1142067
Why not? I've always wanted to be an American
>>
>>1142066
texas if you have to they have better gun laws NY is like eurotier
>>
>>1142068
>implying mexicans are american because they moved there

this is what happens when you send criminals to make a country of their own.
>>
>>1142069
>>1142069
Do you know of a good intermediate town or city? I really really really want to develop an incredible gun collection and would prefer to live in a place with a lot of land.
>>
>>1142066
Well, where would you be in NY? It varies very significantly.

I'm glad to have left the state, since its government is crazy, but it's got nice places.
>>
>>1142066
Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>1142066

I'd go with Texas. New York has Jew York City and that place is a shithole.

Just don't go to Austin if you hate liberals or Houston if you hate Mexicans.
>>
>>1142072
Well, and I'm not bragging so please don't think I'm being a dick, but we are both highly educated and quite successful.

But I get along with rural people WAY better than city folk. But my wife is a bit of an elitist, and new york city (Manhattan) will likely suit her.
>>
>>1142074
Where could I get the "NY" feel but in a more rural location?
>>
>>1142075

Move to Dallas.
>>
>>1142066
>Moving to New York

You know its expensive living there right?

I'd recommend Texas but what skills do you have?
>>
Why thou? What's in America beside 'muh guns' and diabetes that we don't have here?
>>
>>1142066
Come to California, I've always wanted an Aussie gf
>>
>>1142077
Could you please give me a run down of Dallas?
>>
>>1142066
Move to Texas, there's no income tax there and you can own all the guns you want.

NY will tax 3/4s of your paycheck and never allow you to own a gun.

t. New Yorker.
>>
>New York

Degenerate central and expensive the further south in the state you go. Very restrictive gun laws (I don't believe immigrants can even purchase guns in New York). Northern New York has a strong gun culture despite the crap.

>Texas

The superior choice for firearm ownership over NY, easily. Depending on your skills you'll make a shitload of money too.
>>
File: america average day3.jpg (562KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
america average day3.jpg
562KB, 1536x1536px
>>1142066
>My wife and I really want to move to America.

Why? Do you crave the company of niggers or do you just want to hear Spanish spoken on a daily basis?
>>
>>1142078
Primarily business, I would open my own business asap
>>
>>1142075
No, don't live in Manhattan. There are plenty of other cities. It takes a certain kind of person to want to live in or near Manhattan. Asking Texas vs. NY indicates a crushing lack of knowing what you're getting in to.

Mate seriously come here and plan on traveling around a bit to see what things are like. Even the climates of these two states can be almost like on opposite ends of the spectrum.
>>
>>1142071
Kansas city or try your luck near the shithole border
>>
>>1142076
what the fuck?
>>
>>1142079
More people, more experiences, more opportunities
>>
File: 1493859685692.jpg (67KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
1493859685692.jpg
67KB, 1024x728px
>>
>>1142085
Start with Texas.
>>
>>1142071
I'd say in a rural area outside of Houston, you'll be near the airport if you want to travel, near the water if you want to enjoy the beach and have a lot of land to live on.
>>
>>1142071
Central Texas is great. Fredericksburg is charming and has a strong German heritage, still like 90%+ white. Lots of state parks and open land nearby.
San Marcos is just South of Austin and is also charming. It's a college town so there's always stuff to do.

Central Texas is best Texas.
>>
>>1142088
Yea dudes retarded
>>
>>1142079
Harmless flora and fauna?
>>
Unless you move someplace like Dallas, which is full of both liberal and conservative elitists, you won't find a major american city where you can meet like-minded people, can afford lots of land or will even be allowed a sweet gun collection.
Dallas is relatively boring, flat but at least some culture and nightlife but Texas as a whole rules.
>>
>>1142079
People who don't shitpost 24/7
>>
>>1142066
Do not move to either the east or west coast.

Go midwest or if you can stand mexicans and love mexican food (who doesn't love mexican food?), go southwest like Arizona.
>>
>>1142066
Ohio is best bet. Go NE Ohio, stay away from Lakewood as liberal smug land. Cleveland is alright and on the rise but annoying shit bags like most cities. Rural Ohio is awesome tons of land a bit south of Cleveland but I enjoy it. Richfield is spacious, you can shoot guns in your back yards without police harassing you, alright schools and smaller towns.
>>
And my personal suggestion is you move to San Diego. Amazing weather, guns, conservatives, liberals, surfing, beaches, mountains, burritos with french fries in them
>>
>>1142081

Dallas is going to probably be your best blend of elitists and hicks.

North of the city is all decent suburbs. Plano, Richardson, Allen, Grapevine, Etc. have plenty of upper middle class neighborhoods.

Downtown is mostly business and whatnot, a few good bars tho. Uptown is a lot of night life. Lot's of younger people there.

South Dallas is pretty shitty. I'd just avoid that.

Highland Park is exceptionally wealthy and that's where you're going to get most of your elitists.

Public transport is OK. I used to take the DART all the time instead of Uber.

Now if you really want to move more towards country folk, just move to the sister city of Dallas, Fort Worth. There you've got the stock yards as well as a decent business sector. You're more likely to see business suits mixed with cowboy hats and boots in Fort Worth.

But this is all considered the DFW metroplex, so if you go anywhere around in there, you're guaranteed to find something that will be the right blend of country elitism for you.
>>
>>1142066
everything is becoming the same in the states, you're probably not going to see too much difference.
>>
>>1142096
>>1142096
I have a strong affinity for Texas, and I always have.

It may take some time to convince the missus though
>>
File: 911.jpg (87KB, 591x458px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
87KB, 591x458px
So you wish to be a lamb to a slaughter? fuel for the fire? You want to come to the home of the $lave?

You ever watch full metal alchemist? You know those cities they use the create the philosphers stone? Thats the destiny of Americans.
>>
>>1142066
Just follow Mcdundees foot steps when you get to New York you'll be fine.
>>
>>1142099
330 here

also, purchasing power in Ohio is absurdly high. It's part of the reason why people that live in Ohio think there's nothing to do in Ohio - they tend to have much more disposable income and then go on vacation and think that tourist traps are what the rest of the country is like.
>>
>>1142101
Amazing answer, thanks for letting me know. I'll definitely research it.
>>
>>1142070
>implying any of you are American
youre all just a bunch of European immigrants and refugees
especially if youre white, you are 79%> European by DNA
>>
>>1142089
Fair enough

>>1142095
But America's black problem kind of evens that out
>>1142097
Oi now, stop being cheeky ya silly sausage, my gits and I are gonna have a rank time wit you lot if ya don't keep yapping around how we cunts are peas in a pod about craptyping, have a good day us cunt
>>
>>1142092
>enjoy the beach
>Galveston
Absolutely disgusting.

That said, this Anon is right if you like your weather hot and humid. If you prefer the cold you can get the same benefits by living in Maine or New Hampshire. If you like hot and dry, Arizona is a good bet. Midwestern states are pretty comfy outside of Illinois but the landscape is pretty flat and boring. The Pacific Northwest is lovely but the cities are full of liberals.

Just avoid California, New York, and the East coast between Maryland and Massachusetts if you want guns and land.
>>
>>1142108
Go away Human beings are talking.
>>
>>1142108
shut up faggot, keep indetifying as a dying breed of shills. Europeans have lost to mudslimes its about time to give up your fantasies and admit that you wish you could be american, but the only problem is euros never assimilate.
>>
>>1142075
by 'highly educated' do you mean you're a specific sort of dentist that happens to be lucrative or some shit? because from your posts in this thread, you sound like a fucking retard. and nearly every australian is a fucking retard. so you have me a little confused.
>>
>>1142076
Go to DFW
>>
>>1142107

No problem.

>>1142092

Houston has too many beaners imho
>>
>>1142066
New York City is the set of so many movies and tv shows, that everyone thinks is this wonderful place. Reality is that it's a 14 square mile public toilet.
>>
>>1142113
It means I do business with the people who own this world, faggot.
>>
>>1142116
for real, Live in upstate, you can still drive in and enjoy the city without having to deal with actual people on a daily basis
>>
>>1142117
haha ok this is a funny LARP thread i guess well done OP
>>
>>1142103
If you have the means, just agree to try one or the other for a year or two, visit both, and see what you think.

You might well want to compromise at somewhere in between or even take a trip to somewhere else to feel it out.
>>
>>1142117
so highly educated you ask 4chan where to move
>>
>>1142116
This is what I think. My wife is kind of naive but I can't ignore her opinion.
>>
>>1142066
I'd recommend Mississippi, somewhere on the coastline. Hattiesburg is a nice town, it's an hour away from the beach and it's nice and gentrified.

Also you can buy guns and conceal carry them without a permit in the same hour. shit's comfy.
>>
>>1142066
Canada is probably more your speed matey
>>
>>1142119
>>1142121
You do realise this is the perfect forum for people who want to stay anonymous. I talk about /pol/ all the time with my business contacts.
>>
>>1142066
Good they could use more niggers and gooks.
Won't miss you faggot.
>>
>>1142120
That is actually a great idea. Thank you
>>
>>1142122
Take her on a field trip to NYC. It's absolutely worth visiting, but living there isn't like in the movies or anything. And it's not what it used to be these days.

Also you will bleed money just to take a day trip there.
>>
>>1142126
This is you
>>
>>1142108
I'm British you dip look at the flag

fucking croatians are retarded
>>
>>1142128
I will, but it won't be too expensive for us. We live in Sydney, which is more expensive than NY
>>
>>1142066
I grew up living 60 miles upstate from NYC ina beautiful area. I then Spent 8 years living in NYC. I attened college and now live in work in Austin, Texas. I enjoy the people and state of Texas far more than I did the people and state of New York. Hands down.
>>
>>1142132
How is Austin for entrepreneurs? I would like to start my own business there
>>
Why the fuck do you want to join a country 56% white filled with mexishits, niggers and liberals ?
>>
>>1142134
Looks like fun
>>
>>1142076
Upstate, the Hudson Valley has beautiful small towns. New Paltz is one I'd recommend. You can take a vacation to Mohonk mountain house which is a couple miles from main street. Just google Mohonk Mountain House NY and you'll get a taste of what the are is like.
>>
File: 1497923085184.jpg (120KB, 1440x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1497923085184.jpg
120KB, 1440x1429px
>>1142129
With banter like that, America deserves you
See ya faggot
>>
>>1142082
I live in New York and own over 60 rifle and shotguns and a couple dozen pistol. Collect them actually. Easy to get your conceal carry permit in New York, just not in NYC. Outside NYC id say 3/10 people carry and most homes have some sort of firearm. Remember, hunting is huge in upstate NY.
>>
>>1142137
You look like a low IQ pleb. Your life will consist of four X gold beer and NRL. You're an objective loser.
>>
>>1142138
I've heard good things about long Island. What do you think about this area?
>>
>>1142139
You fell into my trap.
You're underage, have no wife and are not moving to America which is unfortunate.
>four X gold beer
Just sad mate
>low IQ meme
Putting people down because they like sport or certain beer, you're basically a green voter/ labor voter
In summary, you're a pretentious poofta with no friends and no wife

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/get-immediate-support
>>
>>1142140
It's expensive as hell, but beautiful and offers a wide variety of living conditions depending on where you are.

I was about to suggest you fly in to La Guardia or JFK and take a road trip out to Montalk Point or something like that to see how the island changes as you go along. Montalk is on the north side of the island. Then on your return you could check out the south side with the Hamptons and all that.

From there, you could then go back to spend some time in NYC, and then organize a road trip down the east coast for a bit (the Carolinas might be your speed) and then at some point head west to Texas, ideally passing through some interesting inland destinations.
>>
>>1142141
Stop projecting, just improve your life, it's far less pathetic
>>
Don't you me you pretentious faggot
>>
>>1142133
It's thriving right now. It is a really fun city and a good balance between getting the southern kindness and manners but being around people who arent full on rednecks. Houstons weather and traffic is terrible. 115 degrees in the summer with 95% humidity and traffic everywhere you go. Dallas isnt too bad,Fort Worth is nice as well. Austin though is the best Texas city in my opinion. NY is an extremely expensive state, while Texas and Austin is relatively cheap. Just an idea of how expensive NY is. I lived a hour from the city as a kid. My parents owned a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, two story home. My dad paid $16,000 a year for property taxes alone. School takes were another $9,000 or so, then you have state income tax. This was 14 years ago also and its way more expensive now.
>>
>>1142142
I actually love you, this is incredible advice. I actually might do something similar to this.
>>
Did you base your stereotypes on TV shows? Jesus.

I'm not fucking surprised she wants to move to new york city, the most overpriced filthiest jewish places in the US. Its a fun place to visit, but neither of you will want to live there.

Theres 45 beautiful, quiet, spacious CHEAP states you've never heard of. Research one of those, assholes. You'd like anywhere but the south or far west.
>>
File: Laughing milf whores.jpg (66KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing milf whores.jpg
66KB, 600x337px
Imagine actually wanting to go to the source of degeneracy and everything shit in the world
kek

KEK

K E K
>>
>>1142066
Yeah, stay away from the hell-hole that is Commie-fornia. I was born here and I regret ever having to witness the degradation of society first hand.
I will be glad once I am in the conservative haven that is Idaho!
>>
Did you base your stereotypes on TV shows? Jesus.

I'm not fucking surprised she wants to move to new york city, the most overpriced filthiest jewish places in the US. Its a fun place to visit, but neither of you will want to live there.

Theres 45 beautiful, quiet, spacious CHEAP states you've never heard of. Research one of those, assholes. You'd like anywhere but the south or far west. Texas and New York already have too many people.
>>
>>1142066
My wife and I really want to move to America. I'm quite partial to Wisconsin but she's more attracted to Florida. I'm easily employable, I'm white, and we are both very good woodworkers.

Any advice??
>>
>>1142147
I agree with you 100% but you can't just tell you wife she's developed her opinion from idiocy. Unless you're an autist. I need to come up with a persuasive argument so to convince her.
>>
>>1142149
I have no interest in California at all.
>>
>>1142140
I hated long island with a passion. Some people love it but I just could not deal with all of the traffic. Too many people in too little space. Plus, a cheap piece of shit house is gonna cost $850,000k or more. Taxes, fuck man...$25k in property taxes alone.
>>
File: 3 whores 1 monkey laughing.jpg (722KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
3 whores 1 monkey laughing.jpg
722KB, 1200x902px
He can't even put his foot down with his wife and tell her they're going to the home of degeneracy.
>persuasive argument
>asking on a Chinese basket weaving forum for advice
>has no friends to ask advice
>has to ask for advice
The absolute state of this countryman
kek

KEK

K E K
>>
>>1142151
Go to Colorado, good middle ground for both of. Florida sucks dick, we have a saying here, "Florida man crazy" which refers to all the fucking crazy ass news article headlines about shit happening there.
>>
>>1142153
Good, you're better off in any of the "fly-over" states that make up a majority of this great nation. I suggest you tell your wife that Texas is your new home from here on out.
>>
>>1142136
This. I use to rock climb the gunks and I loved New Paltz. Fun little place
>>
>>1142152
Part of the Long Island tour plan is so she gets a taste of what it's like to live in or around NYC.

It's for some people. But you really have to experience the realities of dealing with the traffic, the people, and everything else. And you will have the opportunity to experience multiculturalism, Mexicans, Jews, Niggers, everything you can imagine in all its glory. I think it's not a good place looking forward as the old fashioned NYC expats are starting to die out and Mexican drug cartels are expanding further. It's certainly no longer the place where I grew up.
>>
>>1142155
Please sort out your life. Anonymous people aren't automatically losers in life. Stop projecting and become more self aware.
>>
>>1142066
you should get a job first before you decide to move

the visa process is a lot less painful that way.
>>
>>1142161
job in the states i meant.

t. i know state department people (they are usually idiots).
>>
>>1142157
She's quite reasonable, I think if I take an American road tour I'll be able to convince her.
>>
>>1142111
shut your subhuman mouth you mixed monkey. you literal animal. you are a disgrace to white race

>>1142112
Europe is not a single country

>>1142130
who gives a fuck you brexit cunt, what i said still stand
>>
>>1142161
How is it to start your own business? Much red tape?
>>
>>1142066
Don't. Why? You live apart from the world in a country that is basically like America without as many negroes and refugees
>>
File: your future.jpg (30KB, 451x144px) Image search: [Google]
your future.jpg
30KB, 451x144px
>using the same argument
>keeps mentioning about how people aren't losers in life
>tells me to stop projecting
>tells to be more self aware
Now I've never mentioned one part of my life. Funny.

But ok you win. Go live with the degenerates and the spics in Texas. Just don't bring back your "wifes" rape baby back here.
>>
>>1142167
Please stop being stupid
>>
>>1142165
Well I think (in fact i'm almost sure) you can register a company, even if you're not a citizen.

My point was, it's a lot easier to get an employment sponsored visa, hence get a job, preferably at a large company.

You can start a company and sponsor yourself, but for that your company would need to have enough employees, enough revenue etc. Which a small business that you start probably won't even be close to fulfilling.

So yeah, my suggestion is get a job (preferably at a large company) and have them sponsor you, and after you get your citizenship or a greencard or whatever quit and start your own business if you really want that.
>>
>>1142071
Katy, Georgetown, round Rock, new braunfels
>>
>>1142163
Believe me, as beautiful as the coast may be, you're better off finding a state that is reasonably affordable and not full of leftists. I would suggest the southern states if you like heat, and northern states if you're okay with freezing temperatures.

Either way, take a trans-continental road trip one of these days and decide for yourself.
>>
>>1142168
That was the census from Houston Texas btw if you couldn't have guessed.
Can I ask you a question, are you white?
>>
>>1142165
uhhhh. Have you worked your way through the immigration process yet? If you don't have that down pat, hold your horses.

One of my family members married his way in and it took years just to get a green card. You would want to talk to somebody who knows about how to open a business ahead of time. It's not hard, but you want to know what you're jumping in to before you make the jump.
>>
>>1142066
No fuck off you filthy subversive.
>>
>>1142173
I actually have a lot of friends in silicon Valley who would help me out with business, but I'm really against leftista
>>
>>1142172
Of course I'm white. You're likely from a Slavic or Irish background
>>
>>1142175

>tech-giant friends

Yeah I wouldn't bet on that, son. Your IRC conversations or once a year meet-ups don't translate into cash, particularly if they're Pajeets.
>>
I actually am underage but pretend to have a lot of friends in silicon Valley who would help me out with business but I'm really a NEET, but I'm really against earning money based on political views in a country that isn't mine
>>
>>1142066

Texas is based as fuck and we like (white) immigrants. Buy as many guns as you want. No income tax.
>>
>>1142066
only difference between America and Britain is in Britain Muhammad rapes your daughter and in America Tyrone rapes your daughter. But in America you can have a gun and protect yourself better.
>>
>>1142177
Lol I'm not bragging but they are CEOs of large companies. So not many pajeets
>>
>>1142066
Houston is about as happening as any city, and you can open carry.

Austin is a liberal city with more people from NY and LA than native Austinites.

Dallas.....eh.

San Antonio is mostly Mexican.

A small town 20 miles outside of Houston or Austin is suggested.
>>
>>1142175
so just get a job at one of the big tech companies then, they are experts (sadly) at getting people into the country.

problem solved.

after 3-5 years when you get your greencard quit and move to texas or wherever you want.
>>
>>1142178
Why do you think this? Without a y external validation I can only presume you're projecting.
>>
>>1142178

Yeah your countrylad lost me with the "Silicon Valley" comment. Time for me to clean my bullshit filter.
>>
I have many successful CEO friends but I rather ask a bunch of autistic, NEET, no friends, r9k people about life advice and about moving to America. TeeHee
>>
>>1142182
Yeah I'm thinking Texas is where we will expatriate too. I'm just concerned that it's going to be less cosmopolitan than the requirements of my wife. Is there much of a art scene there?
>>
>>1142118
>(You
I lived in NYC for 20 years. two of the things I noticed.
1. people that live there, weren't born there.
2. people that were born there, move away.
>>
>>1142080
>Come to hell
>>
>>1142183
I currently work at Google. I hate it. cannot believe it is any better in America
>>
>>1142066
>>1142066
texas all the way. Housing is very affordable. Especialy in places like houston.

NY is shitty
>>
File: 1496614094604.jpg (212KB, 681x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496614094604.jpg
212KB, 681x768px
You don`t want to live in NY. Try Vermont. Maine is particularly nice this time of year, if your wife can get past her ego Kennebunkport is perfect.
>>
>>1142181

I don't think you ever said what you and your wife do for a living that allows you to rub elbows with such powerful people half a world away.
>>
>>1142190
Getting in through some company on the west coast is a good idea, though. You can do that for a bit and use it as a basis for checking out other parts of the country until you decide where you want to settle.
>>
>>1142187
Art and music is HUGE in Austin. Galleries all over the place and lives shows every night. Plus, one of the largest music festivals in the world every year.
>>
>After its outstandingly successful parent company topped a 100 Best Places To Work survey conducted by the US magazine Fortune, Google Australia has claimed the No 1 spot in a similar Australian poll.

Yeah I hate working at Google all the girls hate me because I'm weird and kinda quiet and can't seem to make any friends.

But that's ok because it's currently 11:44pm on a Thursday night and I'm stringing along a bunch of gullible fools on with my story about wanting to move to America.
>>
>>1142188
Dude.. you nailed it. You captured NY in two sentences.
>>
>>1142193
We both work in business development management. It's essentially a position to grow business in any means necessary, so long as it's in accordance to the corporate strategy
>>
Minnesota.
It'll help convert you to the American lifestyle.
>>
>>1142066
Do you like hot and dry or cold and wet?
>>
America is essentially a third word nation
Do not move here
Especially not to the south
>>
>>1142196
The beauty of 4chan is the anonymity. You project your own reality on your conversations. I'm sorry that you're a loser but it's really not my fault.
>>
Flagstaff Arizona is a nice city
>>
>>1142200
I like hoy dry or cold. I hate humidity because I sweat a fucking lot
>>
>>1142198

I know what BD is.

So you work in BD at Google and want to leave because you "hate it." You think you have friends in high places because you inherited your predecessor's rolodex, and they will give you a job immediately and/or help you in your newfound business capture job because you're so great.

Right?
>>
He keeps mentioning and calling me loser like it's the worst insult ever.
Does it mean it's the worst insult he can think of because if anyone called him a loser it'd be the end of his world because it's ultimately the truth.
>>
>>1142190
I interned there (in MTV) in 2013. It was a bit overcrowded imho, a lot of chinks so you'll fell like home.

But seriously, you can look into other offices, Boulder, for example, I mean yeah it's left wing, but not California left wing. And besides it's temporary, it's just so you can get into the country.
>>
>>1142066
OP, move to the nicest US city. Baltimore, Maryland. Weekly chimpouts provide endless entertainment, regular riots and looting keeps housing prices real low, poor niggers keep cost of living down. Can't find a better place to live.
>>
>>1142205
Nope, although the rolodex was nice. I captured my current position through friends.
>>
>>1142207
feel*
>>
Denver CO, Boulder CO, Austin TX
>>
>>1142204
Texas might not be right for you, then. Or the south east in general.
>>
>>1142204
Houston is out of the question than
>>
>>1142066
Welcome to the jungle.
>>
>>1142066
Check the outskirts of Dallas/Fort Worth Texas, you can get land for a reasonable price and wont have too much of a commute to the city for work.
>>
>>1142207
There is a lot of pressure to conform to leftist ideology here. Also, there are WAY too many in the office
>>
>>1142066
DON'T MOVE TO NEW YORK
>>
>>1142066
Say you're from Britain, don't dare tell them our current GPS coordinates.
>>
>>1142207
Too many women *
>>
>>1142066

Easily texas, dallas ft worth area.

You can buy land and a house. NY you will stare in the windows of champagne socialists while you are slowly crushed under a sea of debt, cost of living and taxes to eventually be killed by muggers and get a byline about how it was justified due to your white privilege. You son won't even become Batman because his classmates will brainwash him to be glad you're dead.
>>
>>1142084
Not sure where the fuck you live but it sounds like you are a poor faggot living in the ghetto. Maybe you should get your shit together anon and move to where the rest of us white people are.
>>
>>1142221
Agreed
>>
>>1142076
Move to New Hampshire. You're not far from Boston, hence good job opportunities, culture, and good medical services. New Hampshire is rather rural, you should have no problem getting a bit of land. It is a very gun friendly state, you should have no issues on that end. And, it is one of the most white states. It is 92.3% non-hispanic White.
>>
File: american neighborhood.jpg (252KB, 964x696px) Image search: [Google]
american neighborhood.jpg
252KB, 964x696px
>>1142221
>move to where the rest of us white people are.

You mean Canada?
>>
>>1142192
What is Maine like?
It's one of the states that attract me the most.
>>
>>1142066
Go New England. Liberals stick to the city's, and you really can't beat a cozy little town in the fall.
>>
File: SOMEONE_STOP_THIS_THING.png (631KB, 602x606px) Image search: [Google]
SOMEONE_STOP_THIS_THING.png
631KB, 602x606px
>>1142092
>sharing a city with the Toxins
>>
>>1142223
No, move to a non cucked state. Nashville TN is thriving and won't fuck up your rights, especially your right to own badass killing machines. Also no income tax. Buy a machine gun and love Southern living
>>
I didn't even like nyc when I visited. It really is a dirty shithole for the most part. Of course lower Manhattan and Broadway is all incredible but outside of that I was suicidal after a week there. Plus it was ridiculously expensive.

Never been to Texas but I think it's a mixed bag of mostly good. I've heard Austin is one of the best cities in the country in terms of industry, outdoors, art, music, ect. Sure there are a lot of leftist fucks there but if you have a cosmopolitan wife then it's a pretty perfect compromise. I'm originally from Columbus OH and I've heard that Austin and Columbus are very similar cities minus the difference in climate.
>>
>>1142228
Really no income tax? That sounds incredible
>>
>>1142224
Is that Philadelphia ?
>>
>>1142229
Thanks burger bro
>>
>>1142225
Beautiful in the summer, harsh in the winter, full of mooses and not people. Portland is a little "city" full of liberals and yuppies. Kennebunk is great, most of the state is fairly empty. White man's paradise.
>>
>>1142231
Due to the absence of dindus, I would wager that it certainly isn't Detroit.
>>
>>1142228
How is NH cucked? I'm sorry they have much less niggers than you do. No income or sales tax either.
>>
>>1142188
>My auntie moved there when she was 19.
>Become obese
>Died of a heart attack in her early 40s.
What did you burgers do to her?
>>
>>1142230
No state income tax. A lot of states have little to no income tax compared to federal income tax. But state tax structure, regulations, etc. are a motivator for where to set up your business, so it's something you'd want to look in to.

When I moved out of NY, I was shocked at how much less expensive everything was just because of the difference in state laws.
>>
>>1142233
Tennessee and Texas are also good picks IMO but I don't like heat especially not with humidity. Pennsylvania/Michigan and Minnesota seem like good picks to me, Montana would be nice but it's barren. PWN would be up my alley if it weren't a source of SJW cancer.
>>
>>1142237
So federal government still takes your money?
>>
>>1142066
You should probably get rid of your wife if she would rather live in Jew York over Texas.
>>
>>1142239
Yup. They do what they do regardless of what state you're in.
>>
>>1142240
She grew up in cities m8
>>
>>1142073
Yeah that's our trademark mate, you can't say it.
>>
>>1142241
How much do they take!?
>>
>>1142244
Their taxes are lower than ours iirc
>>
>>1142244
It depends on your income level, but somewhere between 10 and 39.6 percent
>>
>>1142245
That would be nice
>>
>>1142071
Well not New York then, gun laws in the northeast are shit, I would suggest any gulf coast state except for Mississippi.
>>
>>1142244
Depends on if you hire a Jew to arbitrage the tax laws for you. Plenty of companies pay negative tax.

As a relatively simple individual living on modest salary, the default is maybe 25-30% last I checked.
>>
>>1142066
FUCK OFF WERE FULL
>>
File: 1496681833540.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496681833540.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>1142066
you and your fuck-dingo "wife" can stay right the fuck where you are, you little faggot asshole.

also, this has nothing to do with politics. fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>1142231
it is...you can recognize the skyline. shitty place. nyc is much better
>>
>>1142248
Gun laws are great in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. Northern New England is much better than the rest
>>
>>1142249
Our household income would be at least 200k.
>>
>>1142073

Normally I'd agree but you faggots need every white person you can take to offset the shockingly bad reproduction performance of white American males.

>>1142066

I wouldn't go to Texas, its turning blue and is going to be overrun with Mexicans soon. As a good compromise I'd go with Vermont, fantastic gun laws, mostly white (aside from the Somalians), rural areas are extremely conservative. You're close enough to Boston and New York that you can appease your missus.
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
fuck off faggot we're full
>>
>>1142071
Eastern Washington is nice, too bad all the major cities are shit holes
>>
>>1142255
It's already too late bro, having white people come here is pointless. We're already a minority in birthrates, don't come here, we're already lost.
>>
>>1142231
yes. shitty city.
>>
>>1142066
Of course your wife wants NY.
Don't follow your stupid female's wishes
In fact, leave her and find one less retarded.
Go to Texas.
NY is two bills away from full on Soviet.
>>
>>1142254
Take a look at this

https://www.irs.com/articles/2016-federal-tax-rates-personal-exemptions-and-standard-deductions
>>
>>1142255
Also looking at age stats, ages 85+ are 85% white, but as you get younger, it gets slimmer and slimmer. We're pretty much half white half shitskin ages 18 and under. Eventually all the older white people will die and we'll be 30% white
>>
>>1142254
You'd be in a different tax (higher) tax bracket from me, different situation being married, I assume taking various deductions, particularly for things you could classify as a "business expense", dealing with property taxes, and I imagine the entire thing would be completely different for you as a business owner.

I'm increasingly convinced you haven't thought all this through entirely. You really might want to just get a work visa or something to stay here with your wife for a few years working for one of your CEO friends to sort out the details of if and how you'd want to relocate.
>>
>>1142255
>Texas
>turning blue
Have you tried moving out of Austin?
>>
>>1142066
Women add +2 for all foreign accents, +3 for certain ones. Better hope her +3 isn't American or anything else or you will get cucked, also NY is full to the brim of liberals, very few realists although some pretend to be.
>>
Consider the Midwest
>>
>>1142264
4chan has given me multi million dollar marketing ideas. This website is full of geniuses. I come here for advice before I research ANYTHING before I google it myself. It's far more efficient.
>>
>>1142259

Worst case scenario is that you could balkanise.

You can still turn this around. Don't fall for the Jewish meme that all is done and we need to accept the predicted result
>>
>>1142269
Nothing is going to happen lmfao.
>>
>>1142231
Reminds me of Baltimer
>>
>>1142238
New Hampshire or Vermont may be your best bet. Wilderness, lakes, mountains, and freedom. Even blue Vermont has strong gun rights. No state income tax in NH, but property taxes are high to compensate.
>>
>>1142269
60% of the younger whites are brainwashed and support the genocide of their own race. There is no more hope for the states. The older whites are the ones who voted Trump in. They'll eventually be gone.
>>
>>1142270

I'll never get this attitude from Burgers.

You literally have the right to protect your society from government enabled tyranny in your constitution. You are legally protected to take action.

The majority of people who hold true libertarian and conservative values are also the majority of firearms owners. The vast majority of the military also shares these values.

Yet you still do nothing about it and Americans have the cheek to call Euros spineless cucks?

>>1142265

Never actually been to Austin. My brother lives in a town called Katy outside of Houston. Its the same there.
>>
>>1142272
This, go for upper New England, the most white place in the country
>>
>>1142066
NY is a shithole.
Stay away from urban areas.
>>
>>1142066
I you move to Dallas you will lead happier lives. Cost of living is way cheaper and the amount of daily bullshit you have to deal with is lower, but overall it will be more boring. If you move to NYC you will lead more interesting lives. You will have interactions with a lot of different people, more options to choose from with food and shopping and activities, plus you are a close distance to other major cities like Boston, Philly, DC etc.... but you will be stressed on an almost daily basis.
>>
>>1142066

Come if you want, but embrace the freedom. Vote conservative. Buy guns and vote to keep laws around them loose, you'll understand later if you don't now. And do research on which states have the least restrictive gun laws (spoiler: the coasts should be avoided at all costs except maybe Florida)
>>
>>1142277
This is really the point of tension. I spend 80% of my time on the internet, so I don't really mind. The wife is more social, so she would be isolated in a quiet city.
>>
>>1142268
Unless you just want to jetset around the country with your girlie to find a city or an outlying city area you both like for culture, climate, scenery, etc., then I'm going to stick with my recommendation of starting out homing yourself on the west coast with the assistance of one of your friends.

You'll get a good taste of what's not good about California in terms of legal structure, culture, taxes, everything else, I would assume. And then that would give you a better basis for visiting other parts of the country to find something that has the good parts without the bad parts.

Many, many, many people who have lived in a major metropolitan area decide they want something different after a while. But it takes living in or around one to come to that decision.
>>
>>1142278

Do you need to be a citizen to buy firearms or can a greencard holder buy them?

I have a greencard but have never used it.
>>
>>1142071
Vermont doesn't even have gun laws
>>
>>1142070
Didn't that country surpass your GDP per capita and standard of living in almost every way a few years back?
>>
>>1142066
Op is just upset that australians at the pub call him a pussy cunt.
>>
>>1142280
I might do this. Perhaps I'll start my USA life in Sanfransico
>>
>>1142068
We're a nigger infested shithole, it's like like what you think growing up.
>>
File: C_HiIZvUAAA2gsW.jpg (222KB, 1171x915px) Image search: [Google]
C_HiIZvUAAA2gsW.jpg
222KB, 1171x915px
>>1142066
Go to a more white state
>>
>>1142285
Look at Vermont. It's rural but still Close to NY and Boston
>>
>>1142285
I had a coworker move to SF for a job. Principle point of discussion was the extraordinary cost of living. And SF is something like the degeneracy capitol of the US.

I would suggest something a little bit more moderate, just in case you decide you like California.
>>
>>1142066

>easily employable
>white
>america

have fun lad
>>
>>1142066
Texas is much better than NY
>>
>>1142073
This.
>>
>>1142201
This, most Americans live below the poverty line.
>>
>>1142274
Semi-automatic weapons wont fight off the government.
>>
>>1142076
you don't. even I know in my hick country that NY is for degenerates.
>>
fuck mods
>>
>it's an autistic mod episode
>>
File: Depressed Tsumugi.png (588KB, 350x559px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed Tsumugi.png
588KB, 350x559px
Really? Really mods? Fucking hell, just how retarded are you?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-23-00-45-31.png (513KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-23-00-45-31.png
513KB, 1080x1920px
>>1142319
OP here. This link isn't working with my app
>>
>>1142066

Texas sucks.
>>
>>1142294

>What is a conversion kit

Also its not hard to get your hands on milspec weapons if you really put the effort into it. You're just being lazy at this stage.

Its a disgrace really when your ancestors set up the system in such a way that you the power to prevent what is happening from happening but you've just had your spirit crushed to such an extent that you don't even want to bother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uUNL6rW-Ck
>>
>>1142348
lol faggot mods

Anyway, if you're in to road trips and you're thinking to wind up in CA, you could certainly still start at NY. There is nothing like driving from one side of the country to the other to get a feel for for things, and that way you can hit an enormous spectrum of possibilities before you have to start making a living.
>>
>>1142354
Incredible footage. Thank you.
>>
>>1142386
I was thinking of this. Perhaps taking a few trips to develop some kind of matrix of the country
>>
>>1142410
Road trips are fun
>>
>>1142394

Knob Creek is in Kentucky. A beautiful state with great people. If I could I would like to live there some day. Its well worth the visit and especially to go see the Machine Gun Shoot which they hold a couple of times per year.
>>
>>1142429
Maybe we will meet eachother one day brother
>>
>>1142410
I've been on several and I still feel as if I barely know the place. You could easily spend a couple of months on a route that would take you up into New England as far as you might like, maybe work your way through the rust belt a bit, inflect through like Ohio maybe, hit Pittsburgh, check out the Carolinas, decide whether or not to continue down the coast based on the weather, turn back toward Texas to see what that's like, maybe angle through Las Vegas or something like that, and then head up the coast of CA to check out the PNW before coming back down.

Heading from one side to the other on I-80 is a neat tour of the North as well. But in any case just be prepared to drive through several Australias worth of almost nothing just to see some potential hip cities.
>>
>>1142473
Australia is pretty much the same size of the USA but I completely understand where you're coming from. It's likely going to be a process of expanding a business into the USA and so going where the money is.
>>
>>1142438

Maybe someday on the battlefield of the upcoming civil war they will probably have in the US.

I said it earlier on in the thread but you should consider Vermont. Even thought its the adopted home of Bernie Sanders, its still a great and fairly conservative state. I have a holiday home there for the ski season in Killington and the only black people I've ever seen were Snoop Dog and his family who were also there to ski.
>>
>>1142511
I will consider it friend.
>>
>>1142201
America is essentially a third word nation:
>astute American time travels to 1945
>convinces officials to divert tension with Russia
>Russia and UK initiate Cold War
>United States sides with neither
>America becomes a third word nation
>>
File: imptrashthreads.png (271KB, 709x1085px) Image search: [Google]
imptrashthreads.png
271KB, 709x1085px
>>1142066
>>
File: astoria-oregon.jpg (170KB, 1140x600px) Image search: [Google]
astoria-oregon.jpg
170KB, 1140x600px
>>1144125
actually, the OP is here so it's not that bad

Move to an New England state or Coastal Oregon. They are really nice and have low crime rates.

Pictured is Astoria Oregon at the mouth of the Columbia river
>>
>>1142354
>That 25 second sustained vulcan cannon barrage at mark 3:33
brrrt indeed
>>
>>1142066
How are you even going to move? What visa are you going to apply for?
>>
>>1142066
What do you want to do for a job. That will help with recommendations.
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.