[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any Saudi Arabians care to help me? I've got an aunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: tenor.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
613KB, 498x498px
Can any Saudi Arabians care to help me?

I've got an aunt there who wants to buy me a gift for an Islamic celebration day, sort of like Christmas, but she doesn't know I'm not a muslim anymore. But that's not the point, anyways, I've never been to Saudi Arabia so I don't know what they have there.

What's some good shit I can ask for that can be bought in Saudi Arabia? I was thinking maybe a pair of Ray Bans but I've already got enough sunglassess and it's gonna be winter here soon so...
>>
>>1126419

its already winter dickhead
>>
>>1126419
Ham and beer
>>
>>1126436
Oh fuck what, I thought we were still in Autumn.

>>1126441
Nice meme senpai. I already get enough of that here, no need to get anymore imported from halfway across the globe.
>>
Get her to send you a camel. Also, what's the temperature like during Australian winter. It's hot as fuck here, I need somewhere to migrate to until it cools down.
>>
File: weather.jpg (34KB, 649x496px) Image search: [Google]
weather.jpg
34KB, 649x496px
>>1126462
I don't think that's legal anon.

Also, this is what the weather is like for this week. Today it was raining and cloudy all day, and yesterday it was sunny as fuck and pretty warm.

Our city has the worst weather in the country, by far.
>>
>>1126478
Weren't camels native to Oz before they became a habibi staple?
>>
>>1126419
Ask for some date fruit. Kinda holy fruit that it is
>>
>>1126492
Other way around. Wild camels live in aus now. Before that there was basically marsupials and no other mammals. The first non-marsupial mammals to get to Aus were humans (Aborigines) and dogs (dingos) about 50,000 years ago.

Camels are relatively new. Brought here by Europeans and left to live in the deserts. There aren't that many of them anyway
>>
>>1126581
Do you believe in Taz Tigers still roaming about?
>>
>>1126581
I thought the Australian wild camel population was one of the largest in the world?
>>
>>1126663
No. I reckon they are all dead by now. I believed as a kid though
>>1126664
Yeah, but Australia is pretty big. I've driven a car across the Nullarbor twice and not seen a single one. Only place I saw some was North West Aus doing camel rides for tourists. Been into the interior and never seen a single one, even around water holes. I saw some wild horses though. Point is, there may be a lot of them out there, but not many compared to the other fuckers, like wallabies and shit
>>
>>1126419
maybe a 9 year old virgin bride?

failing that, a good sharp scimitar, you'll always have use for one of those.
>>
File: animalanimal-657738.jpg (17KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
animalanimal-657738.jpg
17KB, 590x350px
>>1126715
I still believe :^(
>>
>>1126478
>"winter"
>>
>>1126419
Get her a handmade prayer mat, it's an affordable yet memorable item that we don't mind if you keep as a souvenir.
>>
>>1126740
Australia is a big place. Some people reckon there are small groups of them in Queensland somewhere. Could be. There are a lot of places no one has been to up there. It's unlikely, but it is still cool.

Imagine having those marsupial/dog/tiger things around. I bet you could train them. It would be sweet
>>
>>1126788
Meh I miss the megafauna more, not that there was ever a window where we might have encountered them.

Giant carnivorous wombat would've been a sight to behold.
>>
>>1126802
Hell yes

Massive carnivorous kangaroos. Birds that will fucking kill you. That wombat would have been fucking crazy. Some of these crazy fuckers were here when the abos first came here. Imagine how fucked up this place would have been! No wonder the bunyip became a thing. That mega fauna would have been fucking terrifying
>>
Thylacines were hunted down because they predated upon sheep and other cattle.
Doesn't the dingo do the same thing?
>>
>>1126436
>australia is in wintertime
lol aussies BTFO its warm and summery here in the greatest country on the planet
>>
>>1126831
Well, I tend to rate Flannerys' 'humans ate them all all around the world' hypothesis - the abos ate and outcompeted all the local megafauna, not that I blame them at all. Window on preserving the Moa in kiwiland was closer, but still not quite.

Interesting you mention the bunyip, actually, the oral tradition preserved some remnants of the end of the last ice age so... Maybe, just maybe, the bunyip was a carnivorous giant roo. Could see it entering legend for campfire raids almost too easily.
>>
>>1126846
The sun never shines on the USA. It shines at it
>>
File: 2013082313772387168931.jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2013082313772387168931.jpg
102KB, 640x480px
>>1126865
Abos had to slay sprinting dragons with caustic bites in order to survive.
Commendable, really.
>>
>>1126836
Yeah but they were always far more widespread, never could've gotten them all.

There's some whinging about dingos being genocided thru purebloods interbreeding with dogs that have gone feral since European settlement, but I don't rate such preservation that highly anyway - they're just dogs that went feral 10k years ago, fuck 'em.
>>
>>1126882
Big as a full grown croc, and a land predator. Jeez.

On that note, tho, at least the crocs are still here.
>>
>>1126882
True enough. I have nothing against abos really. When ever I want to get drunk in Perth, I just find a park and sit with the abos. I can get trashed on the cheap in public and the cops wont do shit (except sometines walk up to see if I'm OK). If I do that shit in a park with no abos around, I get a fine and maybe get put in the drunk tank. Also, the abos aren't that bad if you chill with them. They're pretty cool really; at least the ones I've met
>>
>>1126419
hummus
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.