[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you lick her sole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2607.jpg (78KB, 747x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2607.jpg
78KB, 747x740px
Would you lick her sole?
>>
>>1121975
idk go ask >>>/b/ and get an opinion from your gayfag friends who care about this shit. get off of /bant/
>>
Nope.

There are few races/sub-races of women whose feet I will never find attractive:
>black "women"
>mudshit + paki + indian women

Literally every other race of women has decent to god-tier feet, but those above mentioned races have a woman with decent feet for maybe every 1/100 women
>>
>>1121983
>not having the redpill fetish
>>
>>1121975
I'd give her a decapitation honor killing for exposing herself in public like this.
>>
>>1121999
>posting fetish thread on /bant/

fuck off
>>
File: furry.png (2MB, 708x993px) Image search: [Google]
furry.png
2MB, 708x993px
Do you like furries OP?
>>
>>1122077
Yes because we clearly need more "EHHHH YOUVE NEVER SEEN A PAIR OF BREASTS BEFORE?!?" and "Leafgirl" threads. Clearly.
>>
>>1122083
It's better than anything any faggot footfags can come up with
In 10 years, I have managed to at the very least somehow understand most fetishes, even the /d/ tier ones
But footfags I will never understand
They are the most vocal, obnoxious, retarded majority of degenerates there are
Fucking kill yourself footfag
>>
File: IMG_2914.jpg (111KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2914.jpg
111KB, 640x447px
No. But I would lick this sole.
>>
>>1122185
>They are the most vocal, obnoxious, retarded majority of degenerates there are
Because "gay pride parades" don't exist, right? Neck yourself, trannyloser.
>>
File: 1497107265328.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1497107265328.png
142KB, 600x842px
its not a foot fetish thread, its a shill thread that appears daily by the same faggot brit ip
OP do us all a favor and kill yourself , prefferably by drinking bleach or with a rope. pic related.
dont forget to sage guys.
>>
>>1122258
No, he's right. Somehow footfags always seem to be the most socially inept of all the fetishists. Especially in group social situations, you seem to always have to talk to your bros about your fetish like it's something all dudes think of.
>>
>>1122258
That's a standard faggot
That's not a fetish, it's just plain faggotry
Footfags are literally the fucking worst
Fuck off footfaggot
I hope you asphyxiate on a fucking toenail
>>
>>1122291
>>1122293
>conveniently overlooking the entire existence of trannies and gayboys
Drink bleach, trannylovers
>>
>>1122334
Yeah
I see faggots who keep to themselves and tend to fuck off
They're the equivalent of mentally retarded patients
They're in a separate corner of society, somewhere they can fuck off
The only three faggots who always try to butt into fucking everything are futafags, traplovers, and (gay)shota faggots
Yet somehow, footfags manage to be the most vocal, the most persistent, the most obnoxious, the absolute worst
At LEAST the other faggots treat their gay fetishes as fetishes and fuck off
Footfags butt into any conversation with their fucking degeneracy and expect it to be commonplace and get mad when people call them faggots
Example
>You
>>
Would you poo in loo?
>>
File: 1492477901992.jpg (16KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492477901992.jpg
16KB, 240x240px
>>1122389
>faggots who keep to themselves
Faggots have their own TV channels
foot fetishists dont
Faggots have their own "genre" of hollywood movies
foot fetishists dont
Faggots have their degenerate "lifestyle" literally taught about and taught TO children in schools
foot fetishists dont
Faggots literally have entire holidays dedicated to them in western governments
foot fetishists dont
Faggots literally have entire week-long "pride parades" where they shove their degenerate "lifestyle" in everyone's faces
foot fetishists dont

You're literally focusing on the internet portrayal of foot fetishists because you're most likely a virgin loser who never leaves the bedroom of his parent's house.

Meanwhile, people who actually have a job and go to school/have a social life see that it's gayboys and trannies who are the ones shoving their shit in your face day-in-day-out in real non-internet non-loser IRL space.
>>
>>1122334
Trapfags I'll agree with you on, but gayfags can't exactly hide their fetish for other dudes in public. It's pretty obvious when a dude really wants to bang other dudes, so it's understandable why they don't try to cover it up. It's not something you can mask. Footfagotry you don't HAVE to vocally express your interest in publicly. Even so, you guys decide to do it anyway. Your fetish is not normal, but you have somehow deluded yourselves through online communities and foot threads that it is and feel that it is a completely acceptable fetish. You act like every man in his right mind wants to lick dust, dog shit and spilt milk crust off of someones foot. Every foot fetishist I've met in real life has been extremely creepy and off-putting. My best friend has admitted to me that he was into scat, but he's not weird about it so we're still best friends. I don't care what you do in the bedroom, just shut up about it.
>>
>>1122474
Gayfags have week-long parades and demand "representation" in television shows + movies.
Footfags don't.

Your "argument" only really rings true with losers who spend absolutely no time IRL or have no social life other than 4chan whatsoever.
>>
File: 1495497716182.jpg (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495497716182.jpg
103KB, 600x600px
>>1121975
Get this degeneracy off of /bant/. Preferably kill yourself and rid the world of your fetishes.
>>
>>1122490
Once again, you're deluded into thinking your fetish is normal.
>>
File: 1474530105840.jpg (15KB, 403x333px) Image search: [Google]
1474530105840.jpg
15KB, 403x333px
>>1122518
Where did I say that? Your lack of an argument is showing, kek

Remind me again: When was the last time foot fetishists started an entire political lobby so they could force the government to adapt laws to suit them?

Now when was the last time homofags did that?

Remind me again: When was the last time foot fetishists demanded that the government make it easier to get a drug that allows for male-on-male unprotected anal sex with someone who's HIV+?

Remind me again: When was the last time foot fetishists held a "rally" because their degenerate fetish was being legislated against in any country?
>>
>>1122550
Once again, gayfags don't really have much of a choice. They've been conditioned to be attracted to other men/women. Is it normal? No. Do I like it? No. But they have more reason to be vocal than you footfags. Footfags would go on parades if they could. Homos aren't creepy either. Just weird. Footfags are fucking creepy about it and make everybody around them uneasy.
>>
File: 1497019701213.jpg (518KB, 1000x997px) Image search: [Google]
1497019701213.jpg
518KB, 1000x997px
>>1122575
Again: not an argument.

I have actual evidence pointing to gayfags pandering their degeneracy all around and shoving it in everyone's faces where it doesn't belong.

All you can do is try to make references to allusions about times you encountered a footfag on 4chan.

You have no argument.
>>
>>1122631
I'm talking about in real life. Not all of us are virgin basement dwellers like you think.
>>
File: 1492028668509.png (423KB, 442x453px) Image search: [Google]
1492028668509.png
423KB, 442x453px
>>1122669
Yeah so am I. I've seen more gays and trannies proselytizing and pushing their degenerate fetish everywhere IRL compared to footfags.

You have yet to refute a single one of my points about gayfags forcing their degenerate fetish in books, movies, TV shows, even fucking music nowadays. I rarely ever hear of "foot fetish friendly music" but you'd have to be lying or willfully ignorant to not notice the overwhelming frequency of "gay/LGBT friendly music" IRL.

Also, like I said: Foot fetishists don't have a literal political lobby. Homofags do.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.