[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no presence anywhere, no one loves me and no one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: chad thundercock.png (572KB, 546x551px) Image search: [Google]
chad thundercock.png
572KB, 546x551px
I have no presence anywhere, no one loves me and no one will remember me.
>>
Do you have a job, anon?
>>
>>1118721
yes i work at a pizza place
>>
We love you OP
>>
>>1118761
ask a qt at your work on a date
>>
File: watchtheworldburn.gif (1MB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
watchtheworldburn.gif
1MB, 440x300px
>>1118712
Anyone other than insanely famous celebrities or inventors have no real presence either anon. And even those celebrities and inventors will be forgotten by time and even those who manage to be remembered until the very end of humanity will be forgotten with the extinction(inevitable) of our species and then the death of our planet so it doesn't really matter whether you have or leave a presence behind or have loved ones now or ever. None of those will matter eventually.
>>
>>1118712
Once you understand that,being alone really means;becoming an individual,you'embrace the world on your own terms,thus realising that life is a subjective experience,for everyone,then your perspective will become,broad and deep,Not alone,but an important part of the whole(try to live with uncertainty with grace)all the best.
>>
>>1118712
>I have no presence anywhere
Why don't you? You're certainly welcome to.
>no one loves me
You must love yourself first. Others love you, even if you don't know it yet.
>no one will remember me.
Everything is relative anon. We'll all be forgotten eventually, but there is not no point. The point of your actions is whatever you're trying to accomplish, and if that's nothing, they might be less meaningful to you. Ask yourself what you would do if you were someone else who had the ability to do it. You may become that someone else, only you'll still be you. Your actions will be memorable to others as they are memorable to you.
>>
File: heresanoption.png (78KB, 257x308px) Image search: [Google]
heresanoption.png
78KB, 257x308px
>>1118712
Welcome to 99% of people, OP.
>>
>>1120000
(chequed)
>>
>>1118712
ok bye
>>
>>1118712
No one knew who I was in school but I instigated drama from the shadows using a Chad friend.
>>
File: bigguy.jpg (45KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
bigguy.jpg
45KB, 500x464px
>>1120131
Are you a big guy?
>>
File: th (29).jpg (11KB, 228x273px) Image search: [Google]
th (29).jpg
11KB, 228x273px
>>1120154
For you
>>
>>1120000
thank you for your wisdom oh great one
cheked and reveared
>>
>>1120154
Kurite moju trubku,krusher.
>>
File: watm8.jpg (38KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
watm8.jpg
38KB, 604x404px
>>1120185
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.