[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why do i keep getting banned for this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: RMOeESr.png (107KB, 953x543px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RMOeESr.png
107KB, 953x543px
Why do i keep getting banned for this?
>>
File: Gwiazdka (206).png (494KB, 603x614px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gwiazdka (206).png
494KB, 603x614px
>>1114379
If you're really not using a proxy, you should change your IP address I think.
>>
>>1114415
How do I change my IP address? I tried to call my isp, but they wouldn't allow it, they said i have to pay for an extra plan feature
>>
File: Gwiazdka (18).png (644KB, 646x666px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gwiazdka (18).png
644KB, 646x666px
>>1114429
Well, what you gotta do is pay for an extra plan feature I guess.

My ISP changes my IP every time I restart the router lol.
>>
>>1114444
Oh well, I guess I will. Nice quads also.
>>
>>1114429
Fucking change your isp
Many isps reset your ip after unplugging your router for X time

And I thought Comcast was bad since I had to call them and they ask why each time
>>
File: Gwiazdka (95).png (862KB, 890x869px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gwiazdka (95).png
862KB, 890x869px
>>1114450
Thanks, I'm proud of them.
>>
Why dont you just tell them, that your IP isn't a proxy?
>>
>>1114475
How many fucking pics do you have of her?
>>
>>1114483
>implying that works
>>
>>1114429
Since this is not a range ban, try restarting your router, that should change your IP. Also clear your browser history to remove any cookies by 4chan, close and then relaunch your browser
> I tried to call my isp, but they wouldn't allow it,
Most ISP allot dynamic IP addresses from a pool.
>>
>>1114473
I would but honestly too much work
>>
File: Zrzut ekranu (32).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zrzut ekranu (32).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1114484
249 currently

>>1114483
Yeah I was about to suggest that but I don't think the mods will listen... It's worth a try though.
>>
>>1114501
I've already tried that, they told me i have this thing called a "static IP address" and in order to obtain more of these, I would have to pay
>>1114483
I tried already
>>
>>1114514
lmao
If your ISP assigns static IP, that's inhuman, fuck your ISP
Also don't go around posting your full IP here man and telling people you have a static IP, you wanna get haxxed or what
>>
>>1114514
Tell them Comcast does it for free

Worst case scenario they say so?
Best case they lower your rates

>>1114538
You've got to meet certain criteria to get haxxed or be extremely unlucky.

Trust me. Even with password and ssn leaks hackers can't go through them all, and a random ip address is boring
>>
>>1114538
>that's inhuman
I do realize you are exaggerating.. but really, does it matter that much that I only get one IP address? After all, I don't know much about network things in general, but isn't it better to have one tied to yourself instead of having other peoples, that way you can't be banned on a service or something because of someone else? Should I switch my isp?
>Also don't go around posting your full IP here man and telling people you have a static IP, you wanna get haxxed or what
Wait, you can get hacked through your IP address?
>>1114552
>Tell them Comcast does it for free
Thanks, I will try this soon
>>
>>1114561
>does it matter that much that I only get one IP address?
>but isn't it better to have one tied to yourself instead of having other peoples
The way I see it is for home/general use dynamic IPs are better than static IPs. If you run a site or a service it makes total sense to have static IP assigned to your machine.
Also ISPs usually assign IP to your router from a pool of free IPs at that time so if you get banned for shitposting from one IP, chances are low that after resetting your router, the ban will still be in effect.

>Wait, you can get hacked through your IP address?
see:
>>1114552
Though I agree with that post somewhat, I would still refrain from posting any unique info that can potentially identify me. Also yes, think of your IP address as a unique identifier of your machine on the Internet. Having a static IP is somewhat similar to having a fixed address IRL, that's why dynamic IPs are nice to have, that way you have a little security through obscurity

Also do you by any chance live in California anon?
>>
>>1114724
>If you run a site or a service it makes total sense to have static IP assigned to your machine.
Well, I don't, but still good info to know
>Also ISPs usually assign IP to your router from a pool of free IPs at that time so if you get banned for shitposting from one IP, chances are low that after resetting your router, the ban will still be in effect.
That's fine, I don't really find myself getting banned, this is one of my only bans and it happens to be a false one
>Also do you by any chance live in California anon?
Wtf how do you know that
>>
>>1114742
>Wtf how do you know that
Your IP anon, also turn off your webcam :)
>>
>>1114754
I put a piece of paper on that shit, I suppose I have to thank you, because someone else could have gotten access to my computer who didn't like me
>>
>>1114770
No worries :)
>>
You wanna know what idiot always has his cam on? Frustrated Peso
>>
>>1114801
We were just mememing, also
>that id
>>
>>1114724
Do you frequently have to verify your logins with a dynamic ip?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.