>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
Bitch, i can guarantee you, for 20% good looking mullatoes that are born the other 80% will be the most disgusting looking ape-like subhumans. We in Brazil already tried to put this meme in practice more than 400 years ago and the result is the most disastrous possible.
DONT FALL FOR THE RACE MIXING MEME
Aye. But you'd better do a Pardo (not exactly mullatoes, but still not white. Basically niggers with fomit beige skin, yeah, its that disgusting) genocide, since they are the most numerous non white population since some time, toppling the mullatoes
Is that photoshop or is she wearing 35 layers of foundation? She looks plastic.
Race mixing is rarely beneficial for whites. The only good counterexample I can think of is Zendaya. She is literally it. And she is one in a million.
on the bright side its a constant reminder of why i post here instead of pol
Not a case study but it is fairly common knowledge.
Yes, I am "fortunate" enough to have worked in very "diverse" workplaces filled with almost entirely spics for quite a bit, and I must say spics are the worst humans imaginable. I think I actually prefer working with niggers, which I've done before as well.
Are you fucking retarded?
If they look good pretty/handsome/sexy or whatever it's due their white DNA. Have you ever seen a full nigger with blue/Green eyes? Also that spawn is wearing colored eye lenses.
It's head looks like a fucking Brillo pad