[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the types of girls you (try to) avoid based on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1386365061823.png (832KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1386365061823.png
832KB, 1024x768px
Tell me about the types of girls you (try to) avoid based on earlier experiences with them.

For me it's the choker-wearing, game-playing, anime-watching, thigh-high-wearing geeky chicks who play to my basement-dwelling past self and can just fuck around with my shit like they want to. Every time I think I'm out one of these skinny pieces of shit pops out from some circle of friends of a friend and makes me forget how good things were between them. It's always about how nice and different she is to the last one but I forget not to fuck with these bitches.

Also it's a "that's a dude" but it's not "yes it is" thread.
>>
>>745544300
Sad, but for me it's intellectual types. They always end up not wanting a family (in their mind having children is a curse from the past), and tending to do less and less at home while I have to work and cleanup their shit. It's like raising a baby of my own age.

I'd love an intelligent girl who doesn't think she's better than everyone else.
>>
>>745544300
You just described me exactly exept im also trans lol
>>
Ones who change their bastard hair colour every month.
>>
>>745544543
>>745545194
This. And Korean girls who act innocent but are really sluts.
>>
>>745544300
that's like my fav type of girl, but I also don't want to fuck every girl I know

I try and avoid basic bitches cause I can feel myself dying slowly everytime I get stuck in conversation with one
>>
File: 1496495868209.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496495868209.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>745544300
requesting bandaid
>>
B-but anon, I..

Just want you to like me..
I am not better than anyone.
>>
>>745545249
>girls who act innocent but are really sluts.
So all girls except those that act like the sluts they are?
>>
>>745545249
Really? I'm trying to find that!
>>
>>745545017
suicide is always an option
>>
For me it's girls that go to Country music concerts. But it would be fun to hate-fuck some sheltered country cunt...
>>
>>745546200
Right back at ya.
>>
well im 23 years old, and the really popular shit right now for girls is feminism and girl power type stuff, beyonce.

its really retarded, and it makes them think they are so smart, but often they never have anything original to share. they are just following the new pop culture.

its tough man, i try to give them a chance but they are so stupid and emotionally stunted. literally the most hypocritical beings ever, they preach change and empathy and power to the people, but they only care about their image.

and the worst part is they think its ok to be 23 years old female and not know how to cook... and they still want a man to be the bread winner... BUT FEMINISM.

anyone else think this feminism, beyonce shit is a consipiracy to further divide the nation?
>>
>>745544300
>Tell me about the types of girls you (try to) avoid based on earlier experiences with them.

girls over the age of 11
>>
File: 133641023878.jpg (11KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
133641023878.jpg
11KB, 168x200px
>>745546472
>>
>>745545017
If you're as cute and lithe as the girls I usually fuck myself over with you're welcome to try and change my view on your type, maybe you're different and that's my fucking problem. Do something really thoughtful too right from the start to make me believe you got it down and in eighteen months won't just fuck me over.
>>
>>745544300
>Also it's a "that's a dude" but it's not "yes it is" thread.
If you have a penis you are a man, full stop. No debate here, so don't even bother responding.
>>
>>745546364
Dude I fucking feel you. They're not all like that but my last gf was just like that and I eventrually broke it off because she had no basic skills. If it wasn't for the point you can buy already made food she would die. She didn't know what it meant to clean other than general push a broom and leave the crud on the edge of walls, no cooking skills (served me raw potato and a tortilla without warming it once), sex was stale, never contributed, slowly getting fat, and was clingy as fuck. But when it came to politics she was a self proclaimed master. While I made all the income and supported her ass she still had the audacity to say I was sexist because I tried telling her that she needs to learn to cook. While I'm a dude that grew up in a catering and restaurant family and me at the age of 10 was a better cook than she ever probably will be.
>>
File: 1427298719974.jpg (159KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1427298719974.jpg
159KB, 768x1024px
>>745547108
>>
>>745544300
Teacher. They (think they) are always right in their job and very much carry on with that in their private life.
>>
>single moms
>girls that can't stop touching their mobiles
>girls that don't shave their ballsack
>weed addicts
>>
>>745544300
My wife.
>>
>>745548220
kek
>>
File: eventually.webm (680KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
eventually.webm
680KB, 250x188px
>>745548220
>>
>>745547553
>girls that don't shave their ballsack

God you gotta hate when that happens, like, fuck me, right?

Right?
>>
>>745547352
its hard to 'switch off' teacher mode especially when you get asked stupid questions constantly.
>>
>>745549189
The patriarchy's fault for not inventing a permanent, quick and inexpensive way to do away with unwanted hair tbqh.
>>
>>745549483
Is that because they're trained to pretend they know the right answer 100% of the time when they're usually just stumbling through their teaching career and permanently damaging kids?
>>
Ones with vaginas. Traps are best girls.
>>
>>745549670
That or to think on their feet - and are used to people expecting answers.
>>
>>745547025
Well first of all, im also in your same boat. Meaning that im tired of getting fucked over by the same type of guy. It goes both ways. Either way im very intelligent and understanding. I like to talk things out if an arguement comes up and i dont purposly try to fuck people over. Because i dont like hurting people. By doing that i guess you can say im nice but im not saying that im nicer than any of the girls youve met before, get me? I dont like to compare myself with your past relationships because i am who i am. Not anyone different nor am i trying to be anyone else other than my true self. Catch my drift?
>>
>>745546364
Feminism empowers them to get everything for free. It has ruined like two generations of women already.
>>
Any girl with some sort of sexual abuse from the past .or the girls who say "I dont get along with girls, I only have guy friends"...seeee ya!
>>
>>745550488
>Catch my drift?
Uh...

Imma go beat my dick now, savvy?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.