[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: FzrNUS4.jpg (41KB, 960x750px) Image search: [Google]
FzrNUS4.jpg
41KB, 960x750px
>>
>>745539497

I want to go to her home town and rent an old apartment on the bad side of town where people don't notice you. I want to buy an old van for cash from a man in the country and drive it between her school house and her home. I want to park the rusty white van there, on a sunny street in the shade of a tree where no one notices. I want to drive there every day at about noon and stay until 6:00 just to count the times she passes and who she's with. I want to observe the times she walks home alone and where she keeps her cell phone.

I want to call my friend to drive the van on a special day. That day when she's walking home from school I want to hide behind a wall where she can't see me with a rag of ether in my hand and handcuffs in my pocket. Then quietly spring out behind her and slap the rag over her mouth and nose. I want to feel her body stiffen in shock and begin to struggle just before she passes out. I want to smell the subtle sweetness of her perfume. Then I want to slap the cuffs on her arms and push her into the van. I want to tie her firmly there, her legs together, her arms still behind her, and a rag in her mouth.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504137709701.jpg (91KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504137709701.jpg
91KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>745539497
>>745539625

I want to immediately take the rag from her mouth and change it to a glean gag so I can watch her wake up to the hard floor, the rattles and bangs. I want to watch her eyes widen in fear as she tries to scream. I want to smell and see the sweat begin to mat her hair as she fights the ropes. I want to gently move my hand from the top of her hair caressing down between her breasts over the black fabric of her sweater. And I want to feel her jolt in shock when my finger touches her bare belly where her sweater rode up in the struggle.

When the van arrives at my white house in the country far from neighbors, far from anyone who would watch or care I want to heft her over my shoulder and carry her over the dusty walk into the coolness and silence of the house, locking the door.

I want to feel her resist and struggle along the way. I want to drop her down on a bed, then point out to her the bars on the window, the concrete behind the wooden panels in the room. I want to tell her how the local sheriff is in my pocket… and that I'm not looking for a ransom.

I want to take a sharp pair of medical shears and cut down the length of her sweater. I want to feel the material tear, hear the sound as it separates, and the extra resistance of her bra strap as it too parts and her firm breasts push the parted sweater away from her chest. I want to cut down avoiding the ropes until the sweater is loose in front. Then I want to keep cutting down, following the cold shears with a warm hand and a hot gaze. I want to cut down the crotch of her jeans, even taking extra time to cut through the leather belt. I want to cut down parting her panties on one side and watch that material too part from its tightness. And I want to cut all the way down the leg of her pants to the bottom avoiding her sock.
>>
>>745539497
>>745539625
>>745539685
As I cut I want to watch the terror in her eyes and listen to the muffled sounds she makes.

I want to turn and cut away her panties completely, lightly grazing my finger across her shaved pussy. I want to gently pull her destroyed clothes away from her struggling body watching her pale breasts and pink nipples sway. I want to sit on top of her and whisper into her ear how it's going to happen, how she can't resist. Then I want to unzip myself and let my throbbing cock sway in front of her face. When she closes her eyes I want to slap her face just hard enough to let her know I don’t want them closed.

I want to tell her that she should be quiet and if she's a good girl she won't be hurt. Then I want to untie the gag. Ignoring her questions and pleas I want to put my cock against her lips and wait for them to open. I want to tell her how I wish to be pleased as I push in. As I feel her hot lips and tongue on me. As I slide into her and begin to slowly rape her mouth. I want to go slow, to take my time, and to slap her every time I feel teeth until she's working hard, so hard to make it pleasurable for me. Then I want to tell her "good girl."
>>
>>745539497
>>745539625
>>745539685
>>745539757
I want to slowly increase my speed, giving her time to breathe and sometimes pushing deeper into her mouth, to the back of her throat. I want to feel her throat constricting and pull out so she can cough, then back in over and over. When I can't contain my pleasure I want to grab her head and roughly push it against me, shoving myself into her throat deeply and roughly one, two, three thrusts. Then I want to cum into her throat as it constricts and loosens on me.

I want to pull out and roughly push her to the side of the bed so if she throws up it avoids both of us. Then I want to make her gently lick me clean from balls to cockhead. I want to make her look into my eyes as she does it. Then I want to make her hold my cock in her mouth until it hardens again.

I want to watch the tears fall from her eyes. I want to slide down her body and pause over her. I want to make her look into my eyes as I squeeze her nipples and then slowly push into her pussy. I want to feel her pussy try to resist my cock. I want to feel it squeeze tight around me. I want to listen to the sounds, to her cries, to her moans as I rape her. I want to push in and out over and over slowly listening to her cry watching her cry. I want to increase the speed of my rape and feel her moisten as her body betrays her and her cries turn to moans. I want to watch the shame on her face as she begins to push back against me. I want to push her breasts, to bite them and feel her body shake and cum and at that time I want to cum deep inside her.

Then I want to again make her clean my cock. I want to take a clean white towel and gently clean her off. And leave her room, locking it on the way out.
>>
File: 1505427965518.jpg (28KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
1505427965518.jpg
28KB, 491x488px
>>745539497
>>
File: Screenshot_20170912-205544.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170912-205544.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
wwyd to my sister? kik me johnnybee283
>>
File: Screenshot_20170910-002315_01.png (1MB, 1080x1841px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170910-002315_01.png
1MB, 1080x1841px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.