[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i get a quick rundown on kratom from one of you faggots with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: red-borneo_4_5.jpg (130KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
red-borneo_4_5.jpg
130KB, 1000x1000px
can i get a quick rundown on kratom from one of you faggots with experience? is it a real drug or is it some supplement bullshit waste of money?
>>
just dont, you can get severe constipation from it and it also makes you feel like shit for a while, not a pleasant experience
>>
>>745536212
Im literally high right now on Kratom. It mimics an opiate high. The best comparison is Vicodin.
>>
>>745536212
Take on an empty stomach. If you take right before or after eating it will not work or it will make you feel sick.
>>
>>745536525
Some people have bad experiences with Kratom. However, I am not one of them. It works really well for me.
>>
>>745536212
Maeng Da is the most popular strain
>>
>>745536212
feels like codein or vicodin, if its good kratom it even feels better than said opiates.

Buy borneo red or maeng da (usually these two are the best)
start with about 5-7 grams, swallow the powder with water, making tea is a waste of time/kratom.

>>745536708
my nigga

I just washed down 11 grams of green malay and drank a beer to round up the high
>>
>>745536212

It's really good stuff. It's down played alot because people get it from head shops, where it's either expired or hasn't being stored properly. It really doesn't like being exposed to atmosphere for long.

I use it in gel caps and take anywhere from 7 to 25 grams. Usually red strains and it will knock me on my ass.

>>745537450

Borneo Red is arson. Love that stuff. That or Red Thai.
>>
>>745537450
Green Malay is legit! I bought from an online store who had a strain called Premium Bali Reserve and that shit was really good too.
>>
>>745536904
This is absolutely correct! Do not take before or after eating. Take on an empty stomach.
>>
>>745536212
I got a powder bag off amazon a few years ago. Tried sprinkling a little on ganja bowls with no noticeable effect. Also tried dipping like chewing tabacco, i want to say there was a very mild effect but it could of been placebo. As I recall we threw most of it away
>>
It's a pleasant high. Drink water and you won't get constipated the next day so bad. Sometimes gives you "the itch" like opiates, and can screw with your sense of balance/equilibrium. You have to find your dose, but it's not a scam at all.

Nice to combine w/weed. I don't do the gel caps. If you like the high, you'll get used the taste of the powder in hot water. It's bitter, but you just chug it & done.
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 225x224px
Do you people like to mix your kratom with other drugs?
>>
>>745538091
Maybe you should have taken it as directed. The instructions are simple. You drink it or take in capsule form.
>>
>>745538091
You've got to add about a tsp (a few grams) to half a cup or so of boiling water & drink it for an effect. You can't smoke it or snort it - you can, but it wont' do shit.

It would work well in a tincture, but I don't have the patience to make one. I just drink it & it works every time.
>>
>>745538091
smoking or chewing it is useless, you have to swallow atleast 5 grams of powder to feel something
>>
>>745536212
I like it. Helped me kick opiates. 10/10 would visit again.
>>
>>745538218
It goes well with weed in my experience. Never tried it w/anything else.
>>
>>745538091

If you got it off Amazon odd are it was old. And you can't smoke it like weed, it really has to be eaten. Really your not supposed to eat it either because the natives chew the fresh leaves, but obviously for us it's a little impractical.
>>
From a pro-kratom website:

Kratom under federal attack again:

From the American Kratom Association: Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, and Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, dropped a bill in the U.S. Senate that lobbyists believe will give the FDA and DEA a backdoor way of banning kratom completely in the United States!

The SITSA Act stands for the "Stop Importation and Trafficking of Synthetic Analogues Act of 2017.”

SITSA creates a new “Schedule A” that gives the Attorney General of the United States the power to ban any “analogue” of an opioid that controls pain or provides an increase of energy.

This is kratom. Because kratom’s two primary alkaloids, mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine, though not opioids, act similarly in some ways.
This will give the power to the Attorney General, and his supporters at the DEA, to add kratom to Schedule A on a “temporary basis” that will last for 5 years.
Under the current Controlled Substances Act, the FDA and DEA have to prove conclusively that kratom is dangerously addictive and unsafe for consumer use. That’s why we were able to stop them in their tracks when they tried to ram through an “emergency scheduling” ban on kratom.

And it is why the FDA is having such a tough time in finding some justification to schedule kratom under regular rulemaking.

So now the anti-kratom bureaucrats in Washington want to ban kratom simply by claiming it has the same effects as an opioid – calling it an “analogue” of the opioid.

And once added to Schedule A, the Attorney General can convert it to a permanent schedule.

The time is NOW to become more active than ever in the fight to keep kratom legal - if we fail, the DEA has intent to ban Kratom.

Right now it's imperative that we act quickly, because the House Judiciary Committee is looking to schedule a Hearing before they leave for recess next month.
>>
I am 13 days sober from alcohol and never going back. Kratom and other herbs are helping me . Skullcap, passion flower , Valerian at night, chamomile tea at night. It really helps. The best potentiators for Kratom AR bacopa , grapefruit and capsaicin. There are three strains , main strains, of Kratom. Red , green, white. Rotate them , one type per day and cycle on 3 day intervals. You can read about what they do on other threads. Just be careful with white because it only takes about a third of the others dos and may make you edgy and too talkative. Gaia ethnobotanical has premium product. There are a lot of bad distributors. You can ask questions on Leddit too, /r/kratom. I know that I will get crap for this but I don't care because it's information. They have a nice Community there. I am busy this morning but will check the post.
>>
File: 1501548807355.jpg (26KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1501548807355.jpg
26KB, 436x436px
>>745536212
Don't buy it if it has anything other than mitragyna speciosa as the ingredient. Should be sold as a powdered herbal supplement, not like "bath salts". It really is from a tree that grows in SE Asia.

Good high, a bit like valium I guess. Weed complements it. I wouldn't drink with it. Some strains pack more of a buzz than others, so do some research before you buy.

There's a lot of b.s. color names thrown around: Red this and White that, but it's all kratom and the subtle differences between "strains" are hard to pinpoint.

It looks and smells very much like powdered green tea, which some unscrupulous sellers add to the kratom. Not sure if I'd even notice or not LOL
>>
Its subtle and it wont hit you like alcohol or even like weed. However it did give me a bit of a body high. I always did it on an empty stomach but sometimes i got queasy. Also made my forehead around my temples break out with pimples. Nevery really got constipated though. Id mix mine with juice to take the powder. Cranberry and grape tasted best but oj and apple were still better than water. Id put a big heaping tablespoon in and shake it. Not sure how many grams are in that.

If you find your dose it does work though. Not sure if kratom or kava tastes worse.

I

It wasnt puberty, im an old faggot.
>>
>>745537450
thanks for the recommendations. Where does one acquire these spicy plants? Is it legal? Is there a source you would recommend online
>>
>>745538395
I've heard from several people who use kratom regularly that boiling is NOT necessary at all, it doesn't work like a true "tea", it's just called that. Cold water is fine
>>
>>745540128
depends on where you live.

Im from middle europe so I probably cant help you if you from another continent
>>
>>745538972
OP here thanks for the info. I'm also trying to quit drinking entirely and only make it about 48 hours, that's why i'm interested in kratom
>>
Gave me a terrible headache that lasted for days.

But most people that I know of really like it.
>>
>>745540128
Gaia ethnobotanical has high quality product and often runs big sales. Get a sample pack of 3 strains, red, white, green. Read up and google for product reviews
>>
>>745540295
yea, I live in the US of A... any patriotic americans know if you can order this shit to, say, Delaware?
>>
>>745540128
go to the subreddit
>>
>>745540496
cool, thanks much. Isn't red the real downer, heavy strain? Whichever one is most similar to Oxycontin is what I'm going for
>>
>>745537135
is maeng da a sedating one similar to red? Or is it more similar to white or green?
>>
File: 1394846529304.jpg (39KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1394846529304.jpg
39KB, 640x512px
Monitoring this thread because I have GAD and the only thing that ever made me feel relaxed was opiates. I never used them illegally -- just noticed the good feeling when using prescribed ones.

So far, I've gathered that this is either:
1. really good and feels like opiates
2. ineffective and largely a placebo
3. something that will make you nauseous or constipated
4. something that will give you a headache
5. something that will give you zits

Why is there such inconsistency among the answers? Different suppliers? So where you get it means the difference? I am confused.
>>
>>745540405
I am thinking of making an herbal guide to help my fellow struggling brothers. Research a lot on what I posted. For Herbs use eBay, Kratom go to Gaia.
>>
>>745540604
yes red strains are the best if you want that opiate feeling.
white gives you energy and green strains are a mix of white and red
>>
>>745540758
if you were to make this guide how might I find it/ read it
>>745540780
thanks for clarifying
>>
>>745540749
kek also wondering
>>
>>745540604
None are super strong, but the potentiators help. Red is for pain, white euphoria and green is in between. The passion flower and skullcap add to the buzz/calming aspect. Skullcap is disassociative, meaning you're less in your body and passion flower is sedating.
>>
>>745536212
it's definitely real, don't know if the benefits outweigh the negatives though. Keep in mind you are taking in really light opiates. I'd describe the feeling as a pleasant warmth and cosiness.
>>745537450
what the fuck man. 6grams is super high dose for me.
>>
>>745540739
For me Maeng da is the most euphoric strain, on low dosage it feels energetic but if you take about 10 grams it knocks you out like red strains.

Personally I like to mix a red strain (for opiate buzz) with maeng da (for the euphoria)
>>
>>745540260
Just started taking kratom a week and a half ago. Can confirm the best way is to just mix in water and drink it. I usually take it with a bit of ginger to remove the nausea aspect. I take it before work and it works great but still let's me function. Horrible back pain averted. I've mixed it into iced sweet tea also and it works just as well and makes it a little easier to swallow. I get mine from a website called Krabot.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.