[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this how we get Normal Fags to Break there Iphones?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IphoneXShockabsorber.png (94KB, 540x334px) Image search: [Google]
IphoneXShockabsorber.png
94KB, 540x334px
Is this how we get Normal Fags to Break there Iphones?
>>
>>745534811
It always made me wonder how some people can spend over a 1000$/€ on a fucking mobile phone
>>
>>745534922
Because spending over 1000$/€ on a phone is a negligible amount for them. Because they are not basement dwellers.
>>
>>745534811
is this apple
using 4chan
for free advertisement?
>>
>>745535063
Yes Goyim, now drop your 1000$/E phone.
>>
File: 20170916_183840.png (159KB, 512x494px) Image search: [Google]
20170916_183840.png
159KB, 512x494px
The X is shit.
>>
>>745534811
There wont be enough idiots that will fall for this. Use something more subtle
>>
>>745535030
> Only people for who 1000€ is a negligible amount of money have a new Iphone.
>>
>>745535280
Idiotic poorfags usually go for the lower end devices, they won't buy the iPhone X, only the 8. People who can spend +1000€ on a phone without a second thought, and there's a whole lot of them, are the ones who will get it.

Source: I actually work for those fuckers, I know who buys them.
>>
>>745535485
I feel sorry for you Anon.

What is like working at an Apple Store.
>>
>>745535645
Apple Store? At least they get paid more than I do. I do tech support over the phone and email, it's a pretty amusing but ultimately pointless job where you Google shit for customers who think you're a magical engineer or whatever just because you have the powers common sense, computer literacy and, again, Google.
>>
>>745535879
*the powers of
>>
>>745535202
Lol so good because it's so true. Iv got a s 5 and it's still beter than that shit and had it for over 3 years
>>
File: Grandmas Tool Bars.jpg (156KB, 801x603px) Image search: [Google]
Grandmas Tool Bars.jpg
156KB, 801x603px
>>745535879
I have a grandfather who will call tech support and be on the phone for several hours because he will end up thinking midway through the call that he knows what he is doing and begin to argue with techsupport.

BTW his internet browser looked something like this.
>>
I wanted to suggest its scratch-proof

"With the iPhone X, not only does reintroduce the Phone finally reintroduces with "xGlass' a patented formulation that makes the phone resistant to anything but diamond."

Let's encourage people to rub their phones on the sidewalk or silicon carbide sandpaper.
>>
>>745535030
It's mainly for status and dumb people. It's designed to be user friendly because can't be fucked to learn anything when it comes to technology. And then there's the teen girls that think it's some high class symbol when really it's just a more expensive and less features device.
>>
>>745536160
That happens sometimes. 75% of old people are really nice and grateful, they don't understand shit because they're like 80 and they need someone younger to help them figure things out. If their son visited more they wouldn't have called tech support. But 25% of old people think that they are perfectly capable to do things all on their own, and the phone/computer is broken because it won't let them. Those are infuriating as hell.
>>
File: xGlass.png (112KB, 540x334px) Image search: [Google]
xGlass.png
112KB, 540x334px
>>745536450
xGlass
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.