[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Hello /b/, I steal shit from cars that are left unlocked during

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 43

File: IMG_0992.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0992.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Hello /b/, I steal shit from cars that are left unlocked during the middle of the night.
Inb4
>Stop being a nigger

Here is tonight's haul...

I've been doing this for the better part of the year now and this is my best night in terms of cash (over $500).
Ask me anything...
>>
nice work!
how doyou avoid alarms?
what is the best thing you ever yanked?
weirdest thing?
>>
>>741632942
If people are autistic enough to leave their car unlocked overnight, they deserve to have their shit stolen by a nigger such as yourself
>>
What's a good way to avoid car thieves? Personally I already keep my car in a locked garage with no valuables in it. I lock the doors between the garage and my house.
>>
>>741632942
I can't wait till me or someone like me shoots you in the back when your pussy ass is running away from my porch light
>>
Tips if I wanted to get into this?
>>
>>741633092
Smash window,

Most alarms only set when doors are locked, only smash window if you see a purse.

Carry something porcelain to smash, or be prepared to use a 30lb rock.

Windows are actually hard to.Smash.

(Used to do what Op does for 4 years in the 90s.
>>
>>741633171
what a pragmatic viewpoint
>>
>>741633313
Don't lock doors, it's a good way to get Windows smashed.
>>
>>741633092
The cars that are unlocked don't go off if they are opened. The only time the alarm goes off is if someone forcefully unlocks a locked car door.

The best thing was a iPad pro

The weirdest thing was a bag full of weed
>>
>>741633171
AMEN
>>
>>741632942
just as a hobby or is this how you pay the bills? either way youre one sneaky nigger and should be lynched
>>
>>741633313
OP here, Garage is the best way. If you own too many cars, get a camera that looks out on your driveway.
>>
>>741633407
Thanks. Anything else? Also why do you do it? Drugs?
>>
OP if you died (and thieves like you), no one would give a shit and the world would be better off without you.
How does that make you feel you fucking faggot?
>>
>>741632942
Stop being a nigger
>>
>>741633428
hope the weed was dank
>>
Do you wear a mask and gloves while doing this?
>>
>>741633347
It is scary the first time but gets easier as you go. Open the passenger door so you don't have to crawl over the steering wheel. Go for the middle compartment box, glove box, sunglass trey, and the door pockets. Leave the car exactly how you found it (Minus valuables).
>>
>>741633466
It is a nasty hobby that I have taken up. Most of the cash I get goes towards my own home security setup to prevent people like me from stealing my stolen shit.
>>
>>741633793
how does it feel to be literal scum?
>>
>>741633373
A 30 lb rock right thats not suspicious
>>
>>741633567
I am very aware that what I do is shitty. Its just too much fun ngl.
>>
>>741633642
It was pretty shitty and dry. I still smoked it though.
>>
>>741633643
I wear gloves even though cops usually wont finger print for shit like this. I use tubular headgear and pull it over my nose when I walk up to the car.
>>
surely you would know you can attach a car battery to the bumpers and fry alarms.
>>
>>741633538
I used to do it for a quick buck (reselling portable chargers, ray-bans, and other shit on ebay) but now I just do it for the hell of it. I do find prescriptions and weed a lot but don't usually take it (stuff like that stands out).
>>
>>741632942
Give rough area, used to do this shit in northern suburban town in Arizona and would be decent but never that much money. One time found full prescription of Vicodin. Best few weeks of school
>>
>>741634196
Never heard of that and would never try it. I only go for unlocked cars. Its just easier
>>
>>741633588
check'd
>>
>>741634221
Rich neighborhoods about 30 minutes from Dallas. Only drawback is the fuck ton of cameras. The loot is good though.
>>
OP here...

I am not a total piece of shit. You will not believe how many children's wallets I find in the center console. Usually they are stocked with cash because mommy and daddy want to teach them how to save their money. I never fuck with that shit.
>>
>>741633171

I leave mine unlocked. Why? Because I don't leave anything valuable in the car. If I lock it they just bust out the window, which costs me about $150 to fix, and they still walk away empty handed. Easier just to avoid the broken glass.
>>
>>741634613
I don't think you're a piece of shit, OP. I find this thread very interesting, and do not judge you.
>>
File: 1502343006059.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502343006059.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>
>>741634780

You are worse than the thieves
>>
Used to do that shit in highschool for weed money
>>
>>741634613
A thief with some morals now thats a new one.
>>
>>741634955
I know I am.I make no apology. You're very boring.
>>
>>741634760
OP here...
I personally would never bust out a window but thats just me. Leaving nothing in the car is always the best thing to do.
>>
You're gonna get raped one of these days,son and it will be your own fault.
>>
>>741634196
I highly doubt the alarm system on my 50k car would be foiled that easily. I think you are just 12 and a kid at recess told you this malarkey. Also if the car is not ancient, the bumpers are fiberglass, which does not carry eletrical current.
>>
>>741635007
Hey man, I just don't fuck around with kid stuff.
>>
File: seriously nig.jpg (64KB, 500x774px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
seriously nig.jpg
64KB, 500x774px
>>741632942
You stole a used ecig...
Give it back tyrone.
>>
OP,
Do you get off on the thrill of it?
>>
>>741635078
Dont wanna be a faggot but me and some buddies used to smash windows after club nights.
Biggest thing we ever smashed was this 7ft by 3 foot (rough estimate) living room window of a drug dealer.
But holy shit out of the endless cars we smashed only 1 car had an alarm. Wasn't even a rich area.
Never grabbed shit though, just vandalism.
>>
>>741635144
I haven't been busted but I have had many close calls.
>>
>>741633328
This
>>
OP should quit while he's ahead so he doesn't get caught.

>in b4 "as long as he's smart he'll be fine
>>
>>741635197
I clean them out before I sell them. They are one of the fastest sellers.
>>
Give it back jamal
>>
>>741635293
Funniest story was trying to smash a van windshield with a wine bottle my buddy in the front seat finished chugging. We were going about 30 on a side street and it hit the van just right and disappeared into the night,
As we wondered where it went and slowed down slighty, the wine bottle shattered on the roof of the van we were in. Good times,
>2009
>>
>>741633674
>>741633347
>Leave the car exactly how you found it
>(Minus valuables).

this shit had me rolling
>>
>>741632942
have you ever gotten caught?
>>
>>741635293
OP here...
That sounds like a lot of fun. One of the only things that make cars go off is unlocking the car from the inside.
>>
>>741635243
Very much so. I used to do it for the cash but now its just a shitty hobby.
>>
>>741633674
Do you ride a bike? Where do you choose to hit?
>>
shit I just got two people arrested this summer for doing this in my neighborhood.

just wait until an insomniac with good hearing like me notices you op

btw, you female? both were female in my neighborhood. seems like a bitch or junky crime.
>>
>>741635556
it was.
Our most asshole move was smashing all the windows out a car with a for sale sign.
We assumed the guy hadn't insured it.
Which, looking back, is a huge asshole move
>>
>>741635335
I believe that I am smart when it comes to hopping cars. What to you is a smart way to do it (other than not doing it at all)?
>>
so how would you start off when you wanna break into a car? name all of the steps you take that you find work the best for ya
>>
>>741632942
Congrats on being a low-life scumbag
>>
>>741635459
I wish I was a nigger, then I would have an excuse for my shitty behavior.
>>
>>741635685
really was. worse than op. op took some cheap shit. you destroyed people's property and made them waste money they didn't have. wow
>>
Not only do I get the satisfaction of knowing that dumb people are getting their shit stolen, there's also the chance that your nigger ass gets shot one of these times.
>>
>>741635771
not all niggers are born black. case in point: you
>>
>>741635715
Know the area
Dont live in the area
Have a get away
Have a plan b to your first getaway
>>
>>741635467
OP here...
Aye man, its the truth...
>>
>>741635808
To be fair
I was only there
Wasn't my idea and I didn't smash shit
The drug dealers front window though, that was my ex-girls dealer and my idea
That shit was fucked
>>
>>741635715
I'm sure you are, but confidence leads to being so sure of yourself that you aren't as careful anymore, and someday you're gonna slip up and get arrrested. You could leave it all right now with 0 risk and all the profit you've made so far.
>>
>>741633373
>Smash window,
asshole

>>741632942
>cars that are left unlocked
i mean...i guess i'm ok with this? kind of? but i used to know a guy with a car that didn't lock, he just never left anything valuable in it.
as long as you didn't take a dump one like that i guess it could be worse.
i mean you are a bad person but dont leave your car unlocked. why would you?
>>
>>741632942
Where do you usually find the hunnid dollar bills at?
>>
>>741635534
Yeah. Nothing happened to me though.
>See an open garage at 3am with a porche inside
>Walk past the house and check for cameras
>See nothing
>Get into the car and find like $50 in the center console
>Snatch it and get out
>Car pulls into the fucking driveway
>I have shit pulled over my face
>Guy starts telling me to get the fuck out
>I yell sorry as I run like the Usain Bolt
>Hide in bushes until I think im good
>Go back to my car when the guy pulls out of nowhere
>Tell him that I saw some white kid running in the opposite direction
>>
File: drapersmile.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drapersmile.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>741633793
>prevent people like me from stealing my stolen shit.

lost hard
>>
>>741632942
Someone did this to me one night I left my car unlocked.

Be aware, if I ever catch a person like you in the act you will end up crawling home.
>>
>>741633428
>The cars that are unlocked don't go off if they are opened. The only time the alarm goes off is if someone forcefully unlocks a locked car door

kek I hope you don't car hop with this idea in your faggot head, you'll get caught. My alarm goes off no matter if it is locked or not, and so do many others. You're retarded.
>>
>>741634393
man, you are a nigger. robbing the white flight cities of mckinney/ frisco/ allen
>>
>>741636013
100%, not OP but drug dealer, wine bottle story guy

Our last time, and cocky-iest time was all me.
Drunk off my ass with a baseball bat, I "home ran" a shit ton of side mirrors, and hopped back in my buddies van. As we turned the corner
> a wall of police vehicles with the lights flashing
Thank fuck they weren't for us. We kindly pulled to the side and none of them stopped us.

For everyone and OP, and those who believe in karma
>One night i walk my dawg
Pass a group of drung 30-somethings and beer cans scattered all over the front lawn
One of these fucks yank an earbud out and "force" me to chug a beer
I thank him, do the "bro my bro" shit and head home
>About an hour later
I'm having a smoke on the roof
See people breaking into cars
They get to my car
For whatever reason they punch out the side mirrors and I can hear 2 dude laughing about cutting his hands.
Same dudes that made me chug a beer

>smile
>>
>>741635620
I bring my car to the entrance of the neighborhood and leave it (LOCKED AND WITH NO VALUABLES). Then I walk like 10 minutes and start my shit.

Every place that I go is a higher end community. When cash and ray-bans go missing, they don't assume theft.
>>
Ur obviously a nigger
>>
>>741635646
OP here...
I'm a white guy and I only smoke pot (occasionally). I'm glad that you're watching out for your neighbors.
>>
>>741632942
aint much
>>
>>741632942
ur not steeling ur taking whats urs....
>>
>>741636332
>my car alarm goes off when it's unlocked
That's a pretty shit car alarm faggot.
>>
>>741636560
>in thread about niggers stealing from unlocked cars
>"HURR DURR YOUR ALARM IS SHIT, IT GOES OFF EVEN WHEN IT'S UNLOCKED
>what is logic?

You really are retarded. I can turn it on or off with the push of a button, nigger.
>>
>>741635163
you're an idiot. to get past alarms all you have to do is break the window and drop a weight on the driver seat and open the door
>>
>>741636218
The same thing happened to me kinda
I was a freshman in highschool and was in a garage and the guy pulls in I tried running but then he stopped me with his door but then I just ran away shook
>>
File: centerholepunch.jpg (29KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
centerholepunch.jpg
29KB, 1000x1000px
OP is a scrub. 30lb rock? FUCK THAT.
Get yourself one of these. One click and the entire window cracks. No noise except for the fractured glass hitting the ground.
>>
>>741636680
>>>741636560 (You)
>>in thread about niggers stealing from unlocked cars
>>"HURR DURR YOUR ALARM IS SHIT, IT GOES OFF EVEN WHEN IT'S UNLOCKED
>>what is logic?
>You really are retarded. I can turn it on or off with the push of a button, nigger.
You are a lying faggot. Good day to you Miss
>>
>>741636810
kek what is there to lie about? Obfuscate more you butt blasted nigger
>>
>>
>>741632942
Time stamp?
>>
>>741635730
I Slip on tubular headgear over nose and pull my hoodie up

I case all of the houses around it. If there is a camera (including ring doorbells) any where near the car I will just keep walking.

After I am sure that there are no cameras, I walk up to the passenger side door (not the front because of the steeringwheel) and check for a flashing red light on the inside. It will be very obvious. (the red light indicates that the car is locked).

Sometimes I just ignore the red light and try the door anyways

If it doesnt open I walk away

If it does, I dive right into the center console. 75% of the good shit is in there. Next is the glove box. Then the sunglass holder and then the door pockets. I am in there for no longer than a minute.

I then close the door softly and push hard until i hear a click.

then i walk away normally
>>
>>741633837
How does it feel to be morally righteous faggot?
>>
>>741636871
Lying about your sexuality. Stuck in denial like the faggot you are.
>>
>>741636987
>projecting this much

kek uh huh
>>
>>741635832
I never thought about a second plan in case my first get away is comped. Good tip
>>
>>741637028
Newfag detected
>>
>>741637047
Dont know if your being an asshole or not

But if you know the area, you can easily have a plan b escape route
>>
>>741635007
it's actually really common among non-druggy thieves (like hard drugs)
>>
>>741632942
where did you steal all that from anon?
>>
>>741636929
>(the red light indicates that the car is locked).

kek Are all of you degenerate care hoppers mildly retarded? The light has nothing to do with the car being locked.
>>
>>741637070
butt blasted newfag detected
>>
>>741636163
I got super lucky tonight. I found 3 wallets.
one was on the dash
one was in the center console
one was in the driver side door pocket

most cash is in the center console or in misplaced wallets.
>>
/b/ =newfag /b/ is over ran by hipster newfags and left over /pol/ who can't find their way to /pol/...It's fucking gay thanks Youtube.
>>
>>741636243
I don't doubt it. What I do is very retarded. I will not be bitter if I catch a beating one of these days.
>>
>>741637225
Newfag detected
>>
>>741637257
That's a newfag trait now you do know?
>>
At what time during the night do you usually do this?
>>
File: IMG_3181.jpg (92KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3181.jpg
92KB, 1024x682px
>>741632942
>stealing 5$ apple earbuds
>>
>>741632942
I used to do the same thing with 2 other friends. We even stole car tires from expensive cars. They usually have these build in radios that you can pop out quite easily and they for 800 euro each. We made big money that time. Even airbags and we usually found little parking money on the side too. Lots of navigation systems too. Good times bro. Just walk to a row of cars and see if the door is open. There's always a big chance some are. Good times
>>
Hey OP, I never leave my door open but once I was sat playing some league when I hear the sound of some leaves crunch outside (it was autumn) at the time. I though it was a fox or cat or some shit, but it was dark out so I couldn't see anything.
I was just about to turn back to my PC when I heard the distinctive sound of the car cover being whipped off the side of my car.

That fuck I didn't have a head set on otherwise I would have not heard all this.
Without thinking I went through the back door silently as possible and sneaked around to the front only to see some skinny faggot fucking with my car door, he was just about to give up because I saw him putting the car cover back over the door (I assume he lifted it up to see if my door was unlocked).

I ran at him and tackled him onto the ground and beat the piece of shit senseless, of course, this was only after I took a look at his face to make sure it wasn't someone I knew, as it could have been a misunderstanding if it were, but surely enough, it wasn't.

Needless to say he never came back.

You will get your comeuppance soon OP, but I hope whoever you try to steal from has less mercy than me, and just blows your tiny little brain out your skull, and rids your miserable existence off the face of the plant.

That was my story and rant, thanks for listening.
>>
>>741636741
OP here...
I never suggested the "30lb rock". Broken windows are an immediate indicator that your car has been broken into. If you just take shit in cars that are unlocked, they just think they lost it on their own.
>>
>>741637318
Newfag
>>
>>741632942
Would you recommend doing this what are the risks?
>>
>>741637257
Youtube's top ten /b/ solved this bullshit is what send most of these fags here.
>>
>>741632942

Friend of mine was into stealing heavy equipment/tucks and would give me everything that he found in cabs.

Got ton of panasonic laptops and motorola/vertex radios that way.

He started in that business as radio tech, he was really good with jammers and with finding gps trackers. Don't know about US but here in Europe most of such vehicles have 3-4 trackers. Factory, insurance company, owner, everyone installs one and try to hide it in most obscure place possible.
>>
>>741637165
Wow someone is moody today
>>
>>741634613
friend once stole a homeless mans wallet while he was asleep with an EBT in it and all of his information. once he did that I stopped doing all of this shit because I still feel really fucking bad about it and I'm not even the one that did it. It's not too late to change the error of your ways anon. God speed.
>>
I don't know who the fuck is stupid enough to leave their car doors open, but I don't think stupidity is a good enough reason for them to be robbed of their belongings.
>>
>>741637558
How about a coherent sentence Mmmmmmkayyy? Newfag
>>
File: IMG_0994.png (834KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0994.png
834KB, 1136x640px
>>741636885
Sure. All my shit is put away but ill send the same position of the bed with blankets...
>>
>>741637646
newfag detected.
>>
>>741632942
Risking your freedom and life for dollar bills and headphones. One of these days you'll be caught or shot. Hopefully both.
>>
>>741637128
On newer cars there are red lights that indicate that the alarm is set (aka doors locked). You are correct about not all red lights mean that the doors are locked. That is why I said that I usually just try the door anyways.
>>
donate that money to a good cause, like my wallet
>>
File: 1455319498120.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455319498120.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
>keeps valuables in their car
>leaves the door unlocked
>waaaaaah OP you're a piece of shit stop robbing me because of my own stupidity!
>>
>>741637416
OP here...
Not going to argue and say that Ill never get busted. I will. one day I will catch a beating and I will deserve it.
>>
I don't care about anyone else's opinions, so if you disagree with me, I really couldn't give a fuck, but I think if Sharia law does even just ONE THING right, that thing is the punishment of getting your hands cut off for thieves.

This should be applied everywhere.
>>
>>741637830
Look man, I car hopped for years. You absolutely CANNOT think in absolute terms. There were times when I would open a nice looking car's door which had no light and an alarm would go off.

There were times where I would open a car door that had a light on and nothing would happen, and yet again there were times I would open the door on a car that had a light and the alarm would go off even though it was unlocked.
>>
>>741632942
Did you mean to leave the geo-tag info on the photo? Seems pretty fucking stupid to me.
>>
>>741632942

> Somebody makes a thread with interesting og
> Attack of the moral fags, playing captain obvious.

fuck of to a YLYL thread and kill yourself, if you cant suspend your moral judgment for even a moment.
>>
>>741637518
Honestly, I do it for the rush. The only way you get caught is if you get on a camera (or ring doorbell) and do it in your neighborhood. Do it late at like 1am when everyone but the cave dwelling /b/tards are sleeping.
>>
>>741633793
It's a vicious cycle
>>
>>741638166
triggered
>>
>>741637632
OP here...
Man thats fucked. All the people I steal from are dumb and rich.
>>
>>741638166
>cant suspend your moral judgment for even a moment.

Its really hard to suspend moral judgement when you are stealing out of random peoples cars. Its not like its a faceless corporation, just regular people trying to make it like the rest of us.
>>
>>741638166
You need to die.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 600x538px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 600x538px
>>741638166
>oh no, people voicing their opinions on /b/
You must be new here, it's okay man, this happens all the time.
>>
>>741637646
i'm not even going to call you a newfag you're just ...ehhh
>>
>>741638060
OP here...
Damn, I will take your word for it. Good tips.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 349x316px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 349x316px
>>741632942
>>
I'd say probably the worst I've stolen was a school truancy van when i was sixteen. Somehow got away with driving it around for about a month and a half until my older buddy was found sleeping in it cus he was homeless. Idk why he wasn't detained. He gave them a story about "it was open and I just crashed in it for the night" but idk what really happened. My group of buddies were bad kids though. Stole alot of shit shot back then to fuel our drugs and drinking. Glad I got out of those friendships otherwise i'd be in prison by now I'm sure. On another note: I'm going to court on the 23rd. Wish me luck faggots. Kek.
>>
>>741638348
Newfag detected
>>
Have you ever been caught by freaks and ainally raped at gun point like in Pulp Fiction?
>>
>>741638384
What are your going to court for?
>>
>>741632942
Youre a pathetic waste of space.
Kill yourself nigger.
>>
>>741638281
yeah it was really fucked. We used to hit really nice neighborhoods but we were drunk and fucking around one night and he asked me if I wanted to car hop, which of course I said yes because it's fun as fuck. we were behind some gas station and there was a homeless dude just passed out drunk so my friend went through his shit and took his wallet. I told him not to do it but he did anyways. It was about 3 years ago and I still think about how badly we fucked that guy over. Can't even imagine all the bull shit he had to go through to get it all back. There wasn't anything valuable even in the wallet my friend just did it to be a dick head. Anyways, hopefully one day, like I said, you'll learn the error of your ways. Until then have fun and don't get caught. :)
>>
>>741638359
OP, what cars are you more likely to target? More expensive ones?
I'd feel bad stealing from a shitty car obviously driven by a poor person. Just making them even more dirt poor at that point
>>
File: 1-3.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1-3.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
If I ever catch one of you I am going beat your ass, tie you down, and fuck you in the ass for a good 45 minutes. This is not joke. I am 100% serious.

Have fun explaining to the cops/doctors what happened.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 736x981px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 736x981px
>>741638365
>>
>>741638384
gl m8
>>
alot of people here saying its the dumb rich dudes fault and sure thats true but its still a dick move like i keep 20$ in change and small bills in my center counsel for random things like tolls parking ect and one night i drove home real late parked in the garage and went to bed forgot to lock (i know im retarded) woke up to find all of 20$ missing i mean sure its only 20$ but still fucking annoying
>>
>>741638398
ehh...
>>
>>741635024
Christ youre a fucking pathetic human being. Deserve death and nothing less. Glad ill never have to experience you in real life you fucking loser.
>>
>>741638560
>rape
>false imprisonment
Maybe you should do some explaining buddy
>>
File: 0afffjjggh0f0ff.jpg (144KB, 1439x926px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0afffjjggh0f0ff.jpg
144KB, 1439x926px
>>741638348
>wtf
Watches at 0 $?
>>
>>741638591
Newfag detected
>>
>>741638654
newfag detected
>>
>>741638488
Second dui from 2015. Avoided it too long and now have an "outstanding warrant" the jail in 805 is dope though. So no worries.

>>741638568
Thanks man
>>
Stealing is an art form.

I'm not one myself, but it's fun to read about all those masterminds who plan and perpetrate thefts.

Avoiding cameras, picking the perfect time and place, avoiding dogs if there are any, all that shit.
>>
>>741638506
I only go to upper class neighborhoods. Ill just get into any car I can get into. When you're living in $300k houses idc what car you drive.
>>
>>741638398
fucking ehh...
>>
>>741638676
feg that is new, detection confirmed
>>
I knew a guy that did this years ago. He said he was teaching people a lesson for not locking their doors.
He thought he was doing a great public service that paid pretty well.

Ther were few jobs for white people back then and people got real imaginative.
>>
>>741638692
Hopefully Tyrone doesn't tear that boi pussy to shreds. Gl.
>>
>>741638714
this is essentially the best method. I've hit a fucking beater that was in a really nice neighborhood and came out with some of the best loot I've ever gotten. Must've been a first car of some kid with rich parents that had his cell phone, ipad and his wallet all in his backpack he left in there.
>>
>>741637714
What do you do if you come across a car full of junk? I have a bad habit of having my packages sent to my work going home and taking the contents inside but leaving the box.
>>
File: IMG_1610.jpg (144KB, 650x830px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1610.jpg
144KB, 650x830px
>>741638505
tell your friend that an anonymous person on the internet that he shouldn't care about thinks he should off himself

seriously though he seems like a fucking dick, and a nigger
>>
>>741638737
aw darn you got me.
>>
>>741638630
Why would I need to explain anything? He was robbing me and I beat his ass. He is just trying to save his ass by making up wild stories about rape.
>>
>>741638737
>confirming a fag as a newfag
>>
>>741638676
newfag detected
>>
>>741638747
OP Here...
All that shit about "teaching them a lesson" is just a bunch of horseshit. I do it because its fun.
>>
>>741638793
It's all mexicans and college kids at a jail five minutes from a beach. Relatively no jail politics like the valley jail where I've been a few times. Plus they have good food. Gonna be like a vacation. Sober up I guess.
>>
>>741638728
Newfag detected
>>
>>741632942
Have you ever considered killing yourself?
>>
>>741638848
If there is junk, I skip it. Most of it is usually just thrown without a purpose. The valuables have a special home.
>>
>>741638947
haha really
>>
>>741638858
he is a fucking dick, he will fuck anyone over if it benefits him in any way. Whether is be on large scale or if it only benefits him a little, he will do anything to fuck you over. I stay away from him these days, he got into drugs a lot and has since gone to jail on multiple occasions.

Also he is not a nigger but he acts like one.
>>
>>741638728
Newfag detected.
>>
File: stoppedredditing.jpg (112KB, 1000x906px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stoppedredditing.jpg
112KB, 1000x906px
>>741638900
> fag as a new fag, stopped reading right there
>>
>>741639003
Nah. I accept that i'm a piece of shit.
>>
>>741638947
You're fucking kidding me, right?
>>
>>741639019
newfag detected
>>
I used to do the same shit OP did when I was a teenager.
Our biggest haul was 400$, a vape, a 24 pack of budweiser, and a lot of multitools. You can get so many fucking multitools from breaking into cars.
>>
>>741639097
newfag detected
>>
>>741639097
Newfag detected
>>
>>741634196
How are you getting under the hood? With the lever inside next to the drivers seat?
>>
>>741639087
Shit should be flushed
>>
File: 1502259673635.jpg (7KB, 216x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502259673635.jpg
7KB, 216x249px
>>741638923
Yeah, so did he. Just a way to make what he did sound good.
>>
>>741639097
Newfag detected.
>>
>>741639120
OP here...
I have a big box of beers from this shit. ill send a pic.
>>
>>741639120
ur a multi tool
>>
>>741639106
>>741639106
>>741638947
>>741638398
poison to /b/
>>
>>741633328
this so much
>>
>>741639213
newfag detected
>>
>>741639213
newfag detected
>>
>>741639213
>>741639240
>>741639255
had to have seen that coming retard.
>>
File: reee.png (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reee.png
20KB, 300x250px
>>741639213
>>
>>741633313
Get yourself a light that goes on whenever it detects someone, you don't even need an actual camera unless the person is extremely balsy which 9/10 times they're just stupid kids trying to make a quick buck. The light will scare them away
>>
>>741639240
>>741639255
>>741639213
there all the same
>>
File: IMG_0996.png (909KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0996.png
909KB, 640x1136px
>>741639120
Forgot the pic
>>
>>741639213
Newfahgger detercteded
>>
>>741632942

What else did you score in previous raids?
>>
>>741633523
Motion detectors are cheap and useful as well assuming there ain't too many damn cats in your neighborhood
>>
>>741639343
fuck you're really wanting me to go back to doing this shit
>>
File: newfagbtfo.png (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
newfagbtfo.png
402KB, 1920x1080px
>>741639329
no samefag, newfag. try again
>>
File: 1502263118745.png (125KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502263118745.png
125KB, 1366x768px
>>741632942

Have fun going to jail faggot. Reported.
>>
>>741639312
OP Here...
I agree with this 100%. The motion detecting flood lights scare the shit out of me haha!
>>
>>741639436
who the fuck uses IE still?
>>
>>741639346
>self deprecating try hard who doesn't know the origin of fag.
>>
>>741639461

Nice try but should be more subtle.
>>
>>741639359
iPad Pro
Weed
Cash
Headphones
Ray-Bans
Chargers
Cigarettes
Portable Chargers
Knives
>>
>>741639486
newfags
>>
File: 1501366810275.jpg (39KB, 500x441px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501366810275.jpg
39KB, 500x441px
>>741639486
>raising a fuss about which browser I use
>mfw I have every browser known to man
>not a faggot so I am not picky which I use at any given time

You are running out of ideas. Try harder newfag.
>>
>>741639505
newfag detected
>>
>>741639524
Show us some knives, OP
>>
File: THISGUY.jpg (28KB, 400x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
THISGUY.jpg
28KB, 400x526px
>>741639573
>i can use any browser i want

uses IE in 2017
>>
Hope someone blows your head off real soon, bitch.
>>
I used to do this when I was 16-17; back then, cars were still pretty easy to break into, locked or not, and you used to be able to steal most of them pretty easily. Sometimes we'd hit wealthy neighbourhoods -- you'd be surprised how many people leave credit cards in their glove box!
>>
>>741639595
get outta here /pol/
>>
>>741637383
>$5

try >$20
>>
>>741632942
You wouldn't happen to live in central Florida, would you?
>>
>>741639461
YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF THE BEER (and other things) BANDIT
>>
>>741639647
rule #1 don't steal credit cards.
They're fucking worthless.
>>
>>741639656
/pol/ maybe most likely Youtube troll garbage
>>
File: 1474086407358.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474086407358.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>741639619
>REEEEEEEE USING IE IN CURRENT YEAR?!?!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>mfw

permavirgin detected
>>
>>741639524

Always check trunk for that nice snapon tool set.
>>
>>741639656
newfag detected
>>
>>741639731
newfag detected
>>
I'm a newfag
>>
>>741639801
newfag detected
>>
>>741639801
newfag detected
>>
>>741632942

some people are dumb enough to leave their entire paychecks in cash, in their unlocked cars... how do i know? we grabbed a wallet someone left in plain sight on their dash one time.. had almost $500 in cash in it...

it was a dick move tho... those ppl couldn't pay their bills that month. anyhow.. why target individual ppls cars... better off going into small local businesses that are closed at night, guaranteed cash in the register. there is often over $500 in a register. $100-200 in the tray and more underneath if they didn't deposit that day.
>>
File: 1496116307408.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496116307408.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>741639486
I use it to log into my sister in law's facebook
>>
>>741637558
This is what ruined the meaning of fag fuck Youtube.
>>
>>741639461
>reporting a single thief to the fbi

why dont you call the whole army on him?
>>
File: 1502002596677.jpg (9KB, 300x198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502002596677.jpg
9KB, 300x198px
>>741639619
It'll be okay anon, just breath.
>>
>>741639703
If someone is dumb enough or red neck enough to leave a firearm do you just leave it alone?
>>
File: IMG_0998.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0998.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>741639618
I sell just about everything I take except for the cool shit. I found this $375 benchmade butterfly knife in a glove box. This is by far the coolest thing ive found
>>
File: 1502002470842.jpg (21KB, 475x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502002470842.jpg
21KB, 475x263px
>>741639926
>>
>>741633963
Tubular headgear fucking foreigners
>Scarf
>>
>>741639891
Businesses usually have silent alarms that send the police and most always have cameras. Usually not the smartest thing to do, most robbers get caught.
>>
>>741639738
only beta cucks use IE. you aren't even edgy enough to use the failed microsoft edge replacement for IE? REEEEEEEE
>>
>>741632942
good job matw, will teach them dumbcunts a lesson to not leave thier car unlocked. next time take a dump in the seat
>>
>>741632942
Stop being a nigger
>>
File: 1502002674220.jpg (71KB, 632x466px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502002674220.jpg
71KB, 632x466px
>>741640026
>beta cuck

So edgy /b/ro. You must make women moist.
>>
>>741639891
That is what happened tonight. I'm not sure if it was a paycheck or not, but there was 3 hundreds and some ones
>>
>>741640026
i use a combo of edge and chrome am i cool yet dad please come back
>>
>>741639954
Idk that's up to you. I don't give a fuck about guns so I would leave it be. A credit card is so dumb to steal because if you use it anywhere it's tracked and you're going to be on camera using it. Best to avoid stealing a credit card.
>>
>>741640098
OP here...
I find credit cards all the time and just don't touch them like you said. I don't fuck with guns either.
>>
File: 1502001859872.jpg (74KB, 639x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502001859872.jpg
74KB, 639x467px
>>741640026
>mfw it is Microsoft edge
>mfw you actually thought it was IE
>being this stupid
>>
File: gotto.gif (408KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gotto.gif
408KB, 250x250px
>>741640087
someone has got to
>>
>>741640098
Well yeah CC are dumb. No real point to them. I don't go through unlocked cars but I'm not butt hurt like some of these fags. Just curious on your dos and donts.
>>
Enjoy it while it lasts op. Car prowling is one of the least profitable crimes with the worst punishment and very easy to get caught. Soon you'll be in prison making new friends there.
>>
>>741640156
Plus if you've been going around stealing shit from cars in that area and it gets reported all of the other robberies will be blamed on you once you're caught.
>>
File: 1493538009134.jpg (297KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493538009134.jpg
297KB, 1024x768px
>>741639952
>>741639987
>>741640087
>>741640207
Why do you have so many of these?
>>
File: you.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
you.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>>741640222
nice repeating digits you nigger
>>
>>741640226
I mean I really only have a few rules.
I always wear gloves and something to hide my face, never steal credit cards and if you're going to do it with someone else make sure they're trust worthy. If they get caught and you get away you don't want someone snitching on you but it's almost always best to go with another person just so you have an extra set of eyes. Other than that anything is fair game.
>>
>>741640207
my bad. shit still smells like shit. if i realized a worse version of IE existed, i would have ripped on you harder. sorry :(
>>
>>741639703

nowadays they are, sure.

this was back in the days of swipe and signature, though. i would sometimes sign as "alfred e newman", and no clerk ever bothered to try to match the signature.
>>
>>741640226
OP here...
I wont touch it if it's a childs wallet
Looks like it might have sentimental value
Credit card
phones
>>
>>741640343
this isn't OP btw.
>>
>>741639971
bro you do know ppl are reporting the crap outta you to the FBI and the police.. do you?
>>
File: 1502004185264.png (296KB, 500x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502004185264.png
296KB, 500x371px
>>741640270
I don't know. I've had them for years. I posted them a couple of days ago too. Also Ed, Edd, and Eddy was the bomb.
>>
>>741632942
have you ever felt bad for what you do?

ever been caught?
>>
>>741640381
aye
>>
thread is going to 404 soon, RIP
>>
File: newfag.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
newfag.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>741640423
>>
>>741640401
OP here...
I appreciate your concern but the "FBI" reports are just hoaxes to startle me. I wont be the one to call you a newfag, but the other guys on here will jump on your shit.
>>
>>741640534
newfag where?
>>
Hope you're not outside of Dallas/FW area. We almost busted a car thief tonight in my neighborhood. And a neighborhood over another car got robbed with a lot of money inside. Hope it wasn't you cause we got the license plates and a picture.
>>
>>741640534
>>741640604
samefag
>>
>>741640565
we are engaged in a different newfag battle right now, no time
>>
>>741640621
he got you OP... RIP
>>
>>741640479
I try to avoid situations where emotional damage might be done. So no. I havent been caught but I have been busted in the act. there is a green text about it up there
>>
File: 1.png (150KB, 1382x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.png
150KB, 1382x194px
>>741632942
>>
>>741637383
Who the fuck buys second hand earbuds except maybe a handful of niggers who have no concept of hygiene
>>
File: newfagbtfoagain.png (472KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
newfagbtfoagain.png
472KB, 1920x1080px
>>741640637
kek newfags gonna newfag
>>
File: wrong.jpg (60KB, 455x602px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wrong.jpg
60KB, 455x602px
>>741640637
wrong
>>
>>741640723
ayyy lmao
>>
>>741640723
>>741640730
well played.
>>
your a idiot
>>
What would you do if someone pulled a gun on you? Do you also carry a gun?
>>
>>741639971

I collect knives though not too accustomed to Benchmade Balis but I do know they go $200 And upwards. Nice haul.
>>
>>741632942
have you almost ever got caught
>>
File: 1466073342801.png (1MB, 753x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466073342801.png
1MB, 753x600px
>>741640845
I keep my AK between my box spring and my mattress, just in case.
>>
Bragging about your crimes to others, especially on the internet is the best way to get caught. Wtg.
>>
>>741632942
Who steals a can of lighter fluid....?
>>
>>741640902
We almost caught him tonight. My neighbor got a picture of him.
>>
>>741640959
proof??
>>
>>741640959
what does he look like?
>>
>>741640959
>>741641007
Oh shit OP, you scared nigger?
>>
>>741640917
I mean if someone were to catch you in the process are you prepared to defend yourself ?
>>
File: giya.jpg (32KB, 500x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giya.jpg
32KB, 500x374px
>>741640938
those thefts are on fiyah
>>
>>741641076
im not op faggot
>>
>>741634613
Steal from kids, teach them that idiocy has punishments.
>>
>>741632942
>I steal from cars that are left unlocked

How do you do it?

>I smash the windows

Youre a special kind of stupid
>>
File: 1466095491132.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466095491132.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>741641086
Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? I'm not OP or a car hopper. I'm the faggot who sleeps with an AK between his mattresses ready to shoot a nigger stealing from my car.

Oh, and I have a bad back.
>>
I used to do this but stopped when I got someone social security card. What fucking cuck keeps that in an unlocked car though
>>
>>741641183
kekekek
>>
>>741641233
was it in a wallet? I've gotten my SSC stolen because it was in my wallet and they just took the whole shit and since then I've just kept it in a folder in my house.
>inb4 you're a fucking retard
I know.
>>
>>741641319
It was in the glove box, right at the front. Also took their cigars.
>>
>>741641187
Lmao I thought you were Op and I was just curious if he had ever thought about the actual possibility of getting shot over these thefts.
>>
>>741640959
i think you scared OP away.
>>
>>741633373
>Windows are actually hard to.Smash.
??? WTF?
What kind of pussy soft hands do you have? I've been breaking into cars off-and-off for 20 years when I find the opportunity.
Simple leather driving gloves do the job every time. Just need something to protect a fist from cuts, and the glass breaks easily because it is DESIGNED TO BREAK. Punch through then clear off the edges until you can reach in and grab the dumb bitch's purse (guaranteed cash 9/10 times).
>>
>>741640565
>but the other guys on here will jump on your shit.
what do u mean by that?
>>
>>741632942

I always leave my car open, not because I want to, but because I have a soft top off-road vehicle. Some dumb nigger like you tought it would be smart to climb into it yesterday evening, which isn't hard considering you only have to unhook the soft top and bam you are inside, but what angered me was that he was lazy enough to only unhook a few shackles, not all of them and managed to tear the material. So FUCK YOU you piece of shits who broke into cars, get a real job and stop being a nigger.
>>
>>741641701
sounds like a whole lot of your problem. faggot.
>>
I forgot to fap because of this thread.
Gold as fuck. Well played OP.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.