[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Time to ask Americans a question time -- Funny how Americans

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

File: candy ass democrat.jpg (70KB, 960x759px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
candy ass democrat.jpg
70KB, 960x759px
Time to ask Americans a question time --

Funny how Americans don't understand that taking away Obamacare is going to force people of all colours out of affordable health care.

With it gone, costs for surgery will rise, and many of the surgeries will not be covered by life insurances, so when someone's kid gets into a serious accident and requires emergency surgery the bill will be in the 6 figures because they are no longer covered by their health insurance.

And then they will have to mortgage whatever they have to pay it off, and if they do not own their home they will have to suck bank manager dick to get a loan to pay off.

And if their credit rating isn't good, this will affect the majority of Americans, then their kids can't have the surgery.

It is the Senate/Congress' plan to cull the population of the poor in the US while getting away clean about it, because nobody will suspect them if some poor family cannot get the money to save their kids, will they?

Of course I will get the sad response or some other childish banter.

But I truly ask the Trump peeps, what do they expect to happen if Obamacare is repealed? Can they take the time to post here and say what the process will be in the future for health care for them?
>>
That's what I thought, no Trumpeteer can answer the question.

How very disappointing and unsurprising.
>>
>>740343846
This doesn't impact those of us who have real jobs and can afford our own health care. So to be honest, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>740344421

Didn't Trump try to say 93 million Americans are out of work?

But the real amount is 4.6% of the population unemployed which is around the 8m mark?

I would say that fully unemployed dropped from 18m > 8m during Obama's tenure, so where does Trump get 93 million from?
>>
>>740343846
sure kid
>>
>>740344271
sad
>>
>>740344833
sad
>>
>>740344833
I don't care what he said. I don't care how many stupid faggots are unemployed. As I said, I can afford health care and don't give a shit that other people can't.
>>
File: 1.jpg (38KB, 852x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
38KB, 852x480px
>>740345018
>>740345037

"Tell him sure kid or sad again, it turns me on"
>>
>>740345141
sad
>>
>>740345094

But you can afford it now, with the bill repealed the costs will rise, and not all Health Insurances will cover everything medically.

And those that do will be astronomically sky high per year of premium.

What would you do then? Will you stop paying it and hope nothing bad happens? Or continue to pay the newer higher prices?
>>
>>740345211
sure kid
>>
>>740345094
>>
File: avatar.jpg (22KB, 364x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
avatar.jpg
22KB, 364x344px
>>740345094

laudable position, truly. A paragon of humanity.
>>
File: Niggetry.jpg (96KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Niggetry.jpg
96KB, 1200x1200px
>>740343846
Who wants to guess that nigger with the heart transplant that went on a crime spree and died got his ticker from Obamacare?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ga-teen-donated-heart-dead-crime-spree-cops-article-1.2169324
>>
>>740343846
>With it gone, costs for surgery will rise
why?
>and many of the surgeries will not be covered by life insurances
why?
>so when someone's kid gets into a serious accident and requires emergency surgery the bill will be in the 6 figures because they are no longer covered by their health insurance.
why?
give the technical reasons for why this is true (you can't)
>>
>>740343846
I work in a hospital. It will go back to the days of "we can't refuse you treatment " and "I cant/won't pay you...you can't do anything about it" and "ok we will write it off on our taxes" days again.
>>
>>740344833
The 93 million number came from total unemployment, underemployment, those retired but technically a part of the unemployed workforce, and those who have dropped out of the workforce and no longer statistically count towards the unemployment statistics
>>
>>740345262
he can't and he knows it.
>>
>>740345274
implying that changed at all.
>>
>>740345211
They ate almost unaffordable as they are. Unless you don't work and sit on your ass all day and it's subsidized by gov. the middle class won't have it any different and neither will the rich. All I can say is "get a job"
>>
>>740343846
I have obamacare insurance and I can't afford to use it because the deductible is so high.
Fuck this shitty healthcare, at least before they couldn't charge me $700/year for choosing not to have insurance.
>>
>>740344421
>>740345094
Your shortsightedness is everything wrong with modern politics. If you get sick, your company doesn't have to keep you forever, and as soon as its gone, you'll be off the company plan. Without the company paying the lion's share of the bill, you'll quickly be priced out of a free market, especially if they repeal the preexisting condition legislation.
You're willing to fuck over everyone in the nation because you think, what?, at most a few hundred a month if you've got a family et al on the plan, is better in pocket than ensuring that should catastrophe strike, you'll be covered without regard to your future ability to work.

If you get rolled under a fucking car, your company will send some likes and prayers your way, which won't buy much healthcare from the gutter.

It's a stupid position to take.
>>
>>740343846
The marjortiy of Americans no little to nothing about anything they vote for.

They only know what they are told is either "good" or "bad"
>>
>>740345211
Healthcare was affordable for people employed full-time in real jobs before Obamacare, so I'm not worried at all. My premiums went up after it was passed, so if anything, I might save money.
>>
>>740345283
>those who have dropped out of the workforce and no longer statistically count towards the unemployment statistics
this is bullshit accounting
>>
>>740345347
It did....because you "had" to have insurance. Either given to you by gov. because poor or you paid for it. Well it didn't cover shut usually leaving you with a balance at hospital. Only people who pay are the ones who work...simply because they have to or garnishment. If your a lowlife check drawing lay back it doesn't matter to you anyway.
>>
>>740344421
Spoilers: we will all have a "preexisting" condition at some point.

Welcome to becoming old
>>
>>740343846
If the people that made these laws and bills had to use the healthcare they are deciding on, things would change real quick.
>>
>>740345262

Quite simply, Trump wants to remove a good percentage of affordable health care to those finding it hard to pay it, and that isn't just blacks or mexicans, it also covers whites, chinese etc too.

Insurance premiums will rise in price, because with the affordable health care bill removed, this will force costs for not well off people to rocket sky high. So their premiums will rise also. No insurance company wants to give you a cheap premium with higher payouts, they couldn't do it, it would bankrupt them.

Because the American health care system is privatised there is no cost control on surgeries etc. So anyone can charge whatever they want, and when it comes to serious operations on the fly due to accidents, not like anyone is going to say "no, we will look elsewhere" when their family members is lying dying.

So as said why not give me the reasons why you think removing Obamacare is better than the new Health Care bill trying to be passed.
>>
File: bbbbbbitchslapped.jpg (218KB, 1140x972px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bbbbbbitchslapped.jpg
218KB, 1140x972px
Trump is powerless. He isn't repealing Obamacare. He's not even invited to meetings. Stop worrying about Trump. The Department of Justice is going to take care of him. His administration has reached the end of the line.
>>
>>740345307

I just did answer him. (as if 1 minute is good enough to type out something decent)

Funny though, don't see you answering the question. Can't and you know it?
>>
>>740345402
Then Why do you have it?
Can you not afford anything else?
>>
>>740345546
>this will force costs for not well off people to rocket sky high
why?
>they couldn't do it, it would bankrupt them
why?
>not like anyone is going to say "no, we will look elsewhere"
why?

you have no answer to my question in the first place, I asked for a technical answer and you did not give one, just a lot of stalling, bet you can't answer these either
>>
>>740345546
I don't have any health insurance because I can't afford it, and its not offered at work. I was penalized over 900 dollars when I filed my taxes, and I owe 43 bucks because of it.

Please tell me how thats fair.
>>
>>740345546
>privatised
Get out euro cunt
>>
>>740345546
sure kid
>>
>>740345621
any day now kid. any day
>>
>>740345690
I pay ~800 a month for insurance. I got cancer, blew a quarter million of the insurance companies money, and paid nothing past my premiums
A poorfag would just die.
A medianfag would lose their house, other posessions, any investments and then end up with a fucking "pleasedonatesosick.com"

We should have our own NHS. This shitshow is fucking embarassing.
>>
>>740345690

Now you are just stalling because you clearly cannot answer it.

>>740345713

Sounds bad, but will it change with the new bill, and in what way?
>>
>>740345639
sad. all he can do is attack.
>>
>>740345848
sure kid
>>
>>740345500

In a world where the explanation of bullshit accounting is itself called bullshit accounting...
>>
>>740345894
I'm glad you've found a way to be useful with your time. Being condescending with the same boring remark, forever shitposting on 4chan must be such a thrill.
>>
>>740345668
Because you get fined for not having it.
>>
>>740345866
Not sure it would be changed with a new bill, but still its not right I can't afford it yet am still penalized for not having it.
>>
>>740343846
>Funny how Americans don't understand that taking away Obamacare is going to force people of all colours out of affordable health care.

>Pretending to be oblivious

>Pretending i care if you cant work 2 weeks without calling in sick with a note from a doctor that gets giddy about writing a prescription for a healthy young man who calls in sick to play CoD
>>
>>740345866
>Now you are just stalling because you clearly cannot answer it.
just like you!
>>
>>740345524
That's nice
Spoiler: still don't care
>>
>>740345942
sad
>>
>>740345848

I can tell you, OP here btw, that the NHS in the UK is under attack by the Tories and they are trying to do an America and sell it off and privatize it.

Of course the majority of the UK has told them no fucking way Jose.

Unfortunately I don't see it returning that way in the US, because the congress and senate members have their talons entrenched into the system that they would lose immense amounts of money as shareholders if it returned as a NHS.

Shame too.

At same time, they use it as a tool to curb the population, so less welfare and tax rebates to give out if people die off left, right and centre.

Shit days.
>>
>>740343846
>by life insurances
you've got all figured out
>>
>>740345829

Can you read? The entire SENATE has turned on him! God, just give it up losers. He was never supposed to be president anyway. and he's lousy at it!

How long can you hang on to this desperate idea that Trump is staying?
>>
>>740345986
>>Pretending i care if you cant work 2 weeks without calling in sick with a note from a doctor that gets giddy about writing a prescription for a healthy young man who calls in sick to play CoD
Yes, laziness is the only source of problems in the world. Certainly not medical issues, the most common reason for bankruptcy, nor any of the myriad twists and turns of life that leave people in dire straights.
>>
>>740345870

If you thought that was an attack, then you must be very delicate and snowflakey like.
>>
>>740346076
Triggered much?
>>
>>740343846
A few things

>costs for healthcare, even with the ACA, have gone up as much as 200% in some States

>the idea is that free market competition will drive the prices down. If the gas station you usually go to is twice as expensive as the one down the street, you'll go to the one down the street
>>
>>740346076
sad
>>
>>740346107
sad
>>
File: plunging.jpg (276KB, 899x1379px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
plunging.jpg
276KB, 899x1379px
>>740346123

Reality is a hell of a drug.
>>
I remember when trolling was something more than just being as retarded as possible.
>>
>>740343846
>Many surgeries will not be covered by life insurance.
Term life insurance doesn't pay out unless you pass away. It's never covered personal health expenses
>Think of muh children and how expensive a six figure surgery bill is.
It's not hard to find a job with health benefits. If you can't have enough money saved up to cover the deductable that's your own damn fault. Also most hospitals have resources for low income and the uninsured to help stretch or possibly forgive the burden of debt until you're in a position to start paying it back.
>We have mortgages we need to suck dick to pay for.
I bet you would have been a subprime customer back in 2005-8. Good rates are out there if you look. The shits not hard to budget out and if your budget is too tight only due to your mortgage, then you were lent way to much way too aggressively and that's your fault.
>And if your credit ratings aren't good
Again. Its your own damn fault if you spend too much lent money.
>Senate gonna take my gibs who gonna pay for muh kids oh lordy think of da kids what's gonna happen after Obamacare?
With the dissolution of the imaginary boundary lines preventing Nationwide healthcare competition, a reduction of government subsidies to medical device and supply manufacturing, streamlining of the drug approval system and automatically allowing drugs approved in other first world countries to be imported and used freely. The market is going to do what it always does and drive prices to an equilibrium point much lower than current prices.
>People of color
Niggers
>>
File: patriotism.jpg (82KB, 900x486px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
patriotism.jpg
82KB, 900x486px
Admit it, homo Republicans. We wiped out your fake president. Just admit it. You will feel better.
>>
>>740346276
Triggered much?
>>
File: wrong.jpg (59KB, 500x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wrong.jpg
59KB, 500x534px
>>740346369

It's called losing. The opposite of winning. Trump is losing.
>>
> be me
> 23 years old
> health care is paid for by santa clause
> who givzUhfawq
> OD on heroin
> had to pay the hospital $12 for saving my life(filthy jews)
> find a qt 3.14 with a weight problem
> other dude thinks hes got dibs
> illfuckyouthafuckup
> got stabbed
> hospital again
> glad the easter bunny makes blood for santi claws to deliver or my trans fusion would not have fused
> the fuck i cant afford to pay the hospital these stupid fees
> next rave is gonna be killer
> found a nice gang to work for. Fuck yea
>>
>>740346276
placebo, is more like it kid.
>>
File: snote.jpg (70KB, 700x679px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
snote.jpg
70KB, 700x679px
>>
>>740346331
>Let's all agree to never vote for a republican again
>Liberals actually want to only have one political party to run their country
And they say Europe's cucked
>>
>>740346331
sad. we? what place do you have in the DNC?
that's right. uneducated voter.
>>
>>740343846
maybe they should be focused on being better parents instead of letting the little shit get seriously injured in the first place. pussies go to the doctor for a cold nowadays. NUT UP
>>
>>740346419
losing? you mean like Hillary did?
>>
OP here, some good replies, but nobody really went deep into what the differences would be if the Obamacare was repealed.

It is mostly personal stories of what they pay, or can't afford to pay etc.

But nobody has gone into detail the differences, which kinda proves my point that most Americans don't really care about differences in politics.

That doesn't mean people are stupid, it just means people are no longer interested in politics, unless something catches their eyes or ears so to speak.

And it is clear Trump surely won because he promised the Wall and Muslims out of America angle. Everything else was just filler to most people.

It is a shame, even in the UK where I am from, people are less interested in Politics and with the Brexit vote last year even a majority of English were swayed by the immigration angle and our own laws angle (Even when we had our own laws anyway).

So now Americans and British are paying the price, in the UK the pound dropped severely and businesses are leaving and animosity against other groups of people are rising (mostly in England).

In the US, the $ dropped severely, Unemployment is starting to rise, promises not being kept, trade deals lucrative to the US now defunct, and to be honest more animosity from non Americans towards Americans now, I think a good % of the world's population see America as a semi-joke with Trump in power.

Shame.

Perhaps it is time our governments were overruled and education is put in the hands of the people instead of them, that way kids will be taught fairly and without the pro-government angle in both the US and UK.
>>
File: FAKE.jpg (62KB, 750x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FAKE.jpg
62KB, 750x499px
His personality is a big reason why America got rid of him so quickly. Rape, lies, theft, fraud. He is not a nice guy. Every time he opens his mouth you have to hate him more.

He's a trash talking dork and America isn't having it.
>>
>>740346451
sad
>>
>>740346551
sad
>>
>>740346321

Yeah I meant Health Insurance and not Life Insurance, my bad.
>>
>>740346553
sure kid. still your president
>>
File: NoWall.jpg (121KB, 926x748px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NoWall.jpg
121KB, 926x748px
The end of the me me me generation. The end of the self entitled baby boomer era. It will be a new, better America when we finally get rid of conservatives in government.
>>
Sad.
>>
>>740346419
It's called being triggered
That is what you are
>>
>>740343846
Not all of us are that fucking stupid, a lot of people are pissed about it. Can't wait for this faggot to get impeached and we get a real leader, not a man child who had everything handed to him.
>>
Just saying.
I work 50 hours a week and cannot afford health insurance.
I am in my late 20's and try to exercise and eat healthy to be in good health, yet I still worry about this shit because I want to start a family in a couple of years or i might get sick sometime. I live in California.
>>
File: pootiesBitch.gif (795KB, 616x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pootiesBitch.gif
795KB, 616x900px
Putin's bitch.
>>
File: IMG_2670.png (61KB, 288x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2670.png
61KB, 288x200px
>>740343846
Obama care was far from affordable
Costs for medical care actually went up more with obamacare
Majority of jobs provide health insurance

Basically your argument assumes the majority of Americans dont have healthcare, are broke as dirt, and are constantly breaking bones and shit
You can get good health care with almost any employer, hell I think i'be heard even McDonalds has fucking health insurance
>Tfw I am an uneducated American
>tfw 21
>tfw not even white
>no college degree
>get hired on the spot for literally every job
>literally every job I've had post highschool has been able to support my rent and bills
>have amazing insurance and benefits from current job
>and yet every fucking libtard and commie europoor thinks I am a poor millenial that needs help and absolutely nobody can live without a free college degree and free healthcare
>>
File: itsovernow.jpg (55KB, 650x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
itsovernow.jpg
55KB, 650x369px
The REAL America says NEVER TRUMP!
>>
File: assclown.jpg (65KB, 1228x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
assclown.jpg
65KB, 1228x391px
>>
>>740346637
little faggot couldn't turn over a teapot
>>
File: monster.jpg (61KB, 685x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monster.jpg
61KB, 685x392px
>>
>>740346637
Fuck off, if we only have liberals the gov will be awful, same for conservatives
>>
File: damageControl.png (1MB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
damageControl.png
1MB, 1300x1300px
>>
>>740346637
sad
>>
>>740346729
Do you have anything to back up those claims or are you just spouting bullshit because you got your feelings hurt
>>
>>740346729
sad
>>
>>
>>740346709
Dude you are lucky.
So pray to whatever it is that you pray to, that the unlucky poor people that is not you, doesn't become broke and homeless, or you will be surrounded by homeless, angry resentful people looking at you with hate for being well while they starve and contemplate good and medicine food for their unhealthy kids which will be the future of your surroundings.
>>
File: nope2.jpg (50KB, 400x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nope2.jpg
50KB, 400x585px
sad
>>
>>740345500
Very true, my employer paid 100% of my premiums until Obamacare now I pay $285.00 every two weeks for a plan that provides about 2/3's of the coverage I had and my deductible went up from $2500.00 to $7500.00. Now my insurance doesn't cover my asthma inhaler and it cost me $600.00 per month.
>>
>>740346905
Hes your pres if youre from US you circlejerking faggot
>>
>>740345403
Your shortsightedness is almost as appalling as your willingness to swallow the DNC load over this healthcare shit.

There is a trade off, if you haven't noticed. Obamacare covers more people at the expense of increasing costs for most Americans, some well beyond the point of being able to afford the Healthcare they need.

When single payer comes along, you'll find out very quick why it isn't the utopia you've been promised. You may never realize how your own selfishness will have fucked over millions of Americans, but chances are good that you'll suffer for your blind faith anyway.
>>
>>740346709

I didn't assume anything, you are the one assuming.

If you think Europe is mostly poor, which is the typical response from Americans who don't understand their own economy or what their GDP actually is, then that is assumption to the max.

For your information, if Europe was so poor (bar the exception of some countries like Greece etc), then why can everyone get free health care and benefits guaranteed to their level of income for at least 1 year.

Does the US give free health care?
Does the US give welfare guaranteed for at least 1 year at the same level of income of your previous employment?

No it doesn't.

You should go out and understand your own economy to see how bad in shape it really is, and look up to see that your GDP is profits for companies that is taxed and mostly rebated back.
>>
>>740343846
For people that are poor, health care has ALWAYS been provided.

Obamacare, increased literally everything you say will increase if it goes away. I live in AZ, cost increased 117% which is damaging to those working Americans, you know the ones paying for unnecessary bs.

Obamacare, makes small business / taxpayers pay for coverage totally unnecessary. Prostate exam for 18-20s, total coverage of crap. Like buying all car insurance fillers that are scams.
>>
>>740343846
>if
>>
>>740345621
Nice picture that has nothing to do with what you said. Keep it up champ.
>>
>>740346958
nah he will just blame the republicans.
>>
File: GOPQuitsTrump.jpg (153KB, 850x812px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GOPQuitsTrump.jpg
153KB, 850x812px
Republicans are ditching Trump in DROVES. Trump is the best thing the Democratic Party has ever had. I wonder how much Bill and Hillary paid him to do this to the Republican Party LOL!
>>
>>740346923

Wow that is brutal, sorry to hear that. OP here btw.

Can you explain what would change if Obamacare is repealed for you?

How will it benefit you?
>>
>>740347009

Keep trying, pal. Keep trying. Your pride is all you have left, we get that. You're never gonna recover from this loser. Trump is yours forever.
>>
>>740343846
GO BACK TO POL REEEE3EEEEEEE3EEEE
>>
>>740345500
If those people were working prior to the economic downturn, why the fuck would you not include them in estimating the unemployment rate? If people lost good jobs and ended up with so-so jobs after the downturn, why isn't that relevant?

It's because it doesn't fit your narrow view of the situation and it points out the ways in which you are wrong.
>>
>>740346901
No I'm not lucky
I'm just not a pussy and am willing to actually work jobs these people are too good to work
>>
>>740343846
oh god, being european is just so good
>>
TAKE THIS BACK TO /pol/ FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>740347221

Go back to /hc kiddo, ree33e3e3e3eee333ee3e3eeee*103
>>
>>740346551
What else do you want? Everything you want to know can be googled. Study how subsidies create price floors and then look at obamacare, subsidies for everything. Trump said that he's keeping the most important consumer protection clauses like garunteed coverage and no penalties for preexisting conditions. Look up what happens when health procedures are completely private. Lasik for example is stupid cheap nowadays vs the thousands it cost when the procedure became mainstream. Also uk pound dropped severely because the E.U country Jew handler soros is doing what he did during the last Sterling pound crash, selling his collection (the largest collection) of the pound, more product with no new buyers drives prices down, supply and demand. Little to do with investors questioning the stability and future of the economy. Also not wanting a pro government agenda while touting pro government agendas like universal healthcare and forced immigration, that's an olimpic gold winning performance in the mental gymnastics.
>>
>>740347098
I thought Obama was the best thing...
>>
>>740347318
Hold on now
This shit tier thread is worthy of /b/
>>
>>740347098
any day now kid. any day
>>
What did they do before Obamacare? Also, why is this an issue for the federal government to solve? This is not a federal issue. If the states want to tackle it, that's up to them, but this is not something to be done at the federal level.
>>
>>740344833
There is also a grey zone in which ppl are working but are counted as unemployed.
>>
File: 35andDropping.jpg (305KB, 1200x1165px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
35andDropping.jpg
305KB, 1200x1165px
He's sinking like a ROCK! I am sorry we elected this clown, but I am PROUD to see my fellow Americans wake up to the corruption of this sleazy POS!
>>
>>740346603
No worries, just ripping on it for the sake of ripping
>>
>>740347299
sure kid
>>
>>740347318
underage detected
>>
>>740347434
sure kid. any day now any day.
>>
>>740343846
Costs of surgeries were never low in the first place and having your country pay for something in your stead DOES NOT MEAN something IS CHEAP in the first place u stupid faggot...
>>
File: 1297177915702.gif (113KB, 550x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1297177915702.gif
113KB, 550x400px
>>740347437
oh no i have been troled by the master trole
>>
>>740347477

You're awful slow ain't you? You sat at the back of the class, didn't ya?


Don't you have any dignity?
>>
File: le5v7.jpg (42KB, 460x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
le5v7.jpg
42KB, 460x280px
>>740344833
>>
File: 1467318065584.jpg (159KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467318065584.jpg
159KB, 800x800px
Just what kind of fucking idiot are you? Life insurance never covers medical treatment "and many of the surgeries will not be covered by life insurances". Life insurance benefits are paid only when the policy holder dies and the benefits go to the beneficiaries. Of course the beneficiaries might be held accountable for the deceased persons debts and if they happen to be medical bills then, yes, life insurance will pay medical bills.
>>
File: ASSLORD.jpg (94KB, 600x777px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ASSLORD.jpg
94KB, 600x777px
Good job, America. Good job. Take him down and hustle him OUT! Let's take this country BACK!
>>
>>740346707
>Lives in commiefornia
>Blames the system
Rightly so, get the fuck out of that unaffordable shithole
>>
File: MYPRESIDENT.jpg (77KB, 612x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MYPRESIDENT.jpg
77KB, 612x612px
>>
>>740347508

Private health care via BUPA in the UK has reasonable priced health care if you don't want the NHS to do it for you.

BUPA compared to most US hospitals and surgery practices is cheap. And that is a shame.

American government is taking advantage of the fact there is no free health service and is forcing people to pay for whatever it deems it wants for health care.

Last time I checked 2 paracetamol is still worth over $10 in a US hospital, just for 2 when a packet of 16 from a grocery store or drug store is what 30-40 cents?
>>
File: leastPopularEver.jpg (153KB, 1104x752px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
leastPopularEver.jpg
153KB, 1104x752px
>>
>>740347567
any day now kid. any day
>>
File: 1499995480642.jpg (83KB, 595x602px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499995480642.jpg
83KB, 595x602px
Hustle this fat fuck out of our lives, America! WE ARE UNITED AGAINST TRUMP!!!
>>
>>740347674
hardly kid
>>
>>740347770
sad.
>>
File: TrumpTheAbortion.jpg (133KB, 886x889px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrumpTheAbortion.jpg
133KB, 886x889px
Billionaire GOP donor call Trump 'an abortion of a human being.' Eyes are opening! We have long passed the point where we need to get rid of Trump! Let's get er done!
>>
>>740347703
sad
>>
>>740347815
sad
>>
File: lordcuck.jpg (32KB, 285x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lordcuck.jpg
32KB, 285x286px
Let's wrap this up and close this awful chapter in American history. Make this man disappear this YEAR!!

LOCK HIM UP
>>
PRIVATIZE DEEZ NUTS AMIRITE?
>>
File: DUMPTRUMP.jpg (119KB, 933x527px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DUMPTRUMP.jpg
119KB, 933x527px
LOCK HIM UP!
>>
>>740347901
for what
>>
How about we take a moment to consider that instead of a coverage problem, it is a pricing problem?
>>
>>740347943

Treason.
>>
>>740346773
thats because you would have a one party system like the udssr instead of a two party one
maybe its time to change the system?
to have more than 2 partys in congress?
>>
>>740343846
Get to work and get health insurance and stop being a mooch. GG faggit.
>>
File: RussianTraitor.jpg (201KB, 1000x987px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RussianTraitor.jpg
201KB, 1000x987px
Just like war criminal Bush, Trump is already lining up ways to save his own ass!
>>
>>740347979
Interesting, but we should keep right parties. We need a balance
>>
>>740347362
until trump
>>
>>740347977
evedince?
>>
File: liftsanctions.jpg (111KB, 809x776px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liftsanctions.jpg
111KB, 809x776px
We know what you did, Trump. You're going to PRISON!
>>
>>740347870
sad
>>
>>740348009

I have a job, and my taxes are paid towards our free NHS service for those who need it.

Why aren't you working and on welfare.

Because anyone who instantly blurts out that other should get a job, are people who are not in employment and need to do that to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>740347962
fail
>>
>>740348014
sad
>>
>>740348033
anyone has the right to have an opinion so shure
as long as there are people with right opinions there should be right partys in a party-based democracy
>>
>>740348118

I would advise you to distance yourself from Trump IRL. It's easy to shill when nobody can see you. We know you don't have faith in Trump. Noone does. Just stop and be a better American.
>>
>>740348072
sad
>>
>>740348205
sad LMAO IRL
>>
File: 1500012629418.jpg (55KB, 480x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500012629418.jpg
55KB, 480x550px
Real men don't admire cowards.
>>
>>740348129
Wrong dumbass, I worked my way up from minimum wage with no college and now have health care and a good income. Again GG faggot
>>740348170
Yes i know he's not.What does that have to do with anything
>>
>>740348260

Yeah, keep it up. We know you don't support him in reality. Do you even live in the US? Nobody here is this gung ho for him even if they were a month ago.

You seem so very very shill.
>>
>>740344833

The same place he gets just about everything he says, the steaming, stinky and stygian depths of his personal nether regions. The ONLY reason anyone supports Trump is that TRUMP HATES everyone not a WASP and basically intends to kill them all like the Nazi Bannon. All he's waiting for is a big terror incident and the camps will open up.
>>
File: MotherRussia.jpg (97KB, 998x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MotherRussia.jpg
97KB, 998x507px
Trump supporters: Here's your sign.
>>
>>740343846
Stupid people calling a smart person stupid... just stupid.
>>
>>740343846
>affordable

Because we are bankrupt. We actually cannot afford it. It's like having a negative balance in your bank account and deciding your going to solve it by, well, buying insurance.

If our government could properly manage its finances this could be on the table. They can't. And that's the problem.

Any government is a business. If you run the finances into the ground it won't function properly. This is why Obamacare is a problem. Let's not even get into the issues of corruption and the fact that insurance companies themselves are evil beyond reason.

Altruism is wonderful and all but it's worthless if you destroy yourself in the process. Democrats, Liberals and anyone else in favor of this shit in its current form doesn't understand this basic principle of money.
>>
>>740348333
sure kid.
>>
>>740348282

this nigger just got caught out to be a hypocrite and is salty like the oceans
>>
>>740348385
sad
>>
If it's real Americans vs deadend faggy Repubs this is going to be sweet.

I like this fight.
>>
File: 1499749594024.jpg (39KB, 450x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499749594024.jpg
39KB, 450x400px
Lefties and Dems won this thread. Here's the banner of victory!
>>
The Republicans next candidate in 4 years.
>>
Well, maybe housing costs will drop with all the renters dying, and i will finally be able to afford a home in what will become a buyers market?
>>
>>740348676
sad pathetic little man you are.
this is the best you can do with your life.
>>
>>740348874
sure kid
>>
File: 1500699231364.jpg (40KB, 561x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500699231364.jpg
40KB, 561x346px
>>740348676
Nobody wins on /b/
>>
>>740348926

It's called Patriotism, kid. When your country is taken over by rightwing extremist Bird Sanctuary terrorists, you get up and kick the living shit out of them.

We're America's liberal left. It's WHAT WE DO, man. You go grab another donut and a Dr Pepper and get out of the way.
>>
>>740349030
sad
>>
>>740346027
Your opinion of our situation means dick. Go fuck yourself you limey shitbag.
>>
Natural selection isn't pretty but it's necessary. This is why we are actually kicking out illegals with no criminal history. They are poor. Fuck the poor.

Kill kill kill the poor tonight
>>
>>740349030
no you don't kid. you cry and whine.
its what you've been doing all year now.
>>
File: 1498987210231.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498987210231.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>740343846
Obama care is poison. Amny time the gov gets involved or removes your ability to make a free choice and replaces it with bureauacy the result is fail.

You fucking libcucks live in a world of fantasy. Would it be great if there was health care for everyone? Of course. but woudln't it also be great if we didn't have to work shitty jobs to pay our enormous mortgages and the cost of livign never went up?

Thats not the way the world works. Just becuse something sounds good on paper doesn't mean it is good in practice.

Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>740343846

1. Remove obamacare entirely. Get the fucking gov out of my dr's office.
2. Allow americans to have tax free medical savings accounts.

Those who deserve healthcare will get it. Those too stupid to save will not.

3. Problem solved.
>>
>>740349933
I like you anon
>>
>>740349524

the first determining factor for not being poor is luck... how is it natural selection? how can you determine winners if some people start out with huge advantages?
>>
>>740350354
sure kid
>>
>>740343846
Healthcare isn't affordable now. Also they plan to replace ObamaCare with something else which has not yet been determined.
>>
>>740349524
mitch mcconnell on the news today convinced the republicans it's ok.
>>
>>740349842

you know calling people "libcucks" and telling them to "wake the fuck up" isn't helping shit and you're falling right into the elite's trap. you think our country is in crippling debt to doctors or something? the banks and cronyists, insurance companies, military complex, are where all of our money is going. it's not a red vs blue problem
>>
File: TrumpFinished.jpg (318KB, 1200x1585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrumpFinished.jpg
318KB, 1200x1585px
Washington's top political analysts are calling the Trump presidency over. It's happening, people! We did it! Let's get him gone in 2017!!
>>
>>740350354
>had to be born lucky enough to have a work ethic or willpower exceeding that of a leech
>>
>>740350568
that's all you can say?
>>
why not just force everyone to grow their own food and make their own clothing....oh oh i know make their own cars, but also deliever their own mail and for fucks sake if you have a fire at your house put it out your goddamn self, but also carry around a firearm at all times to be sure you can enforce the laws you acknowledge to be just. am i doing it right?
>>
>>740350354
Some animals in nature take better care of their kids. Natural selection is a bitch.
>>
>>740347123
Sorry, referenced the wrong post, I ment to reference 740345485. As far how the repeal will benefit me, I'm not sure, I have no idea what the new health care bill would contain. My point was under Obamacare my health care cost went through the roof. Before Obamacare my inhalers cost $25.00 for a 3 month supply so it was $100.00 per year to be able to breath now it's $600.00 per month or $7,200.00 per year net increase $7,100.00. Before Obamacare my health insurance was paid for by my employer, my cost $0.00, now it's $285.00 every paycheck or $7410.00 per year, net increase $7,410.00. Add them together and it's $14,510.00 per year increase. Before Obamacare I was hospitalized for 4 days and my cost was $135.00 because of my insurance, 3 years ago I broke two ribs so I went to the hospital, 2 hours in the emergency room and 1 set of x-rays later $1800.00, under my old coverage it would have been $135.00. To top it off the new shitty coverage they offer is still considered a "Cadillac plan" so my not only is my employer paying a huge amount of taxes for providing coverage to all employees, we the employees are being taxed for having a so called "Cadillac plan".
>>
>>740350865

Gold. LOL.
>>
>>740350841
Drumpf is finished this time guys! :DDDD
>>
>>740350888

There will be no repeal.
>>
>>740350853
you can have all the work ethic and willpower in the world and be poor and it not be your fault at all
>>
>>740345713
>I don't have any health insurance because I can't afford it, and its not offered at work.
Did you even try the marketplace? Did you try to get the exemption?
>>
>>740350888
>I have no idea what the new health care bill would contain.
no surprise here
>>
>>740346321
>With the dissolution of the imaginary boundary lines preventing Nationwide healthcare competition

Yes anon....because then the low income trump supporter can then in your perfect universe of muh free market, may purchase a plan thats within their budget but consequently will have a high deductible and shit co pay
Just because you love shitposting on 4chan threads doesn't mean you know the healthcare industry
#anon sucks insurance companies cum
>>
>>740350933
It will be repealed during Trump's second term.
>>
File: TrumpFinished2.jpg (60KB, 1943x1223px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TrumpFinished2.jpg
60KB, 1943x1223px
>>
>>740351034
sad
>>
>>740350996
Have you tried the marketplace? It is fucking insanely expensive
>>
>>740351032
sad. you don't either apparently.
>>
>>740343846
>implying jewservants care for other ppl
In a country led by jews empathy is not a necessary skill. Americans pretty much think like kikes "if they cant afford it they deserve to die" unless it's themselves who's in need of help... in that case they pretend to be some sort of hero or a victim of the system to get free shit. It's rediculous but that happens if you let the kikes loose without rules and regulations.
>>
>>740350921
any day now kid. any day
>>
File: 1501055143776.jpg (13KB, 195x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501055143776.jpg
13KB, 195x258px
>>740344421
>This doesn't impact those of us who have real jobs and can afford our own health care. So to be honest, I don't give a fuck.
Exactly what I was going to post. If your career path is McDonald's, we just don't need you hanging around draining real American's money. You're expendable because you bring nothing to society
>>
File: NOPE___.jpg (361KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NOPE___.jpg
361KB, 1536x864px
We told you Trump was too stupid and corrupt to do this job. And look what happened.
>>
>>740351034
Said the increasing nervous man for the sixth time this year.
>>
>>740351033
Implying we will still be a nation. Implying that Russia, China and North Korea won't gang up on us and our dollar won't faulter.

https://g.co/kgs/Jnkd8y
>>
>>740344421
This /thread
>>
>>740350863
the response is worthy of your post kid.
>>
I have Tricare. IDGAF.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 365x138px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 365x138px
>>740343846
More like nobama care, government should get out of my doctors office and stop killing grandma
>>
>>740350841
any day now. any day.
>>
>>740351068

No, it's awesome! When he's gone America can become great again! We're just waiting for him to go!
>>
>>740351098
Yes I did, and I got better insurance for cheaper than pre-obamacare.
>>
>>740351152
any day now kid. any day.
>>
File: DFECbmMXoAAkmRS.jpg (73KB, 952x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DFECbmMXoAAkmRS.jpg
73KB, 952x536px
>>740351216
>any day now
>>
>>740351248

That's the plan! We're ALL fed up with this garbage!
>>
>>740351221
sad
>>
>>740351241
age and yearly income?
>>
>>740351306
>>740351278
sad
>>
>>740345485
>save money
No, insurance prizes always only go in one direction
>>
File: 1499800090465.jpg (65KB, 960x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499800090465.jpg
65KB, 960x798px
Get him gone, America! TAKING OUT THE TRUMP TRASH!! WOOT!! I LOVE MY COUNTRY!
>>
>>740351360
27, 35k
>>
>>740351186
you're stupid
>>
>>740351164
You are just a bundle of joy.
>>
GET HIM GONE and let's MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
File: 1495972959485.jpg (50KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495972959485.jpg
50KB, 1200x784px
>>740351189
Imagine how great it would be if everyone had tricare - it'd be called single payer
>>
>>740351362

You're sounding desperate now.
>>
>>740351401
sad
>>
>>740346551
>That doesn't mean people are stupid, it just means people are no longer interested in politics

> no longer

kek.
Very few people hold their own rational opinions, and if they do they are experts of their field. The human brain, a social pack animal brain, is molded to have your opinion fitted to how you view yourself and how you wish to be viewed by those around you. It has nothing to do with the actual content of your opinions.
>>
>>740351474
sad
>>
>>740351475

You're sounding desperate now. Broken record like Trump. Just admit what we all know. It is over.
>>
File: 1499793328191.png (514KB, 720x541px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499793328191.png
514KB, 720x541px
>>740351475
>>740351362
>>740351318

It's ok lad, you'll outgrow your tweenage hero worship and daddy issues in a few years, hang in there
>>
Republicans are going to pass single payer healthcare and libs are gonna be BTFO
>>
>>740346137
The only states that the costs rose by up 200% were states that refused to work with Obamacare amicably. They gutted their Medicare programs purposedly to fight against the ACA then acted like the ACA forced a rise in costs when really it was them being douchebags fucking themselves so they could blame Obama later.

Under the now dead healthcare bill that might have gone in place after the ACA was repealed was going to undeniably raise the costs by 20% on top of the already stabilized rise in costs from the ACA.

Some people are so stupid they think that since it only was expected to raise costs by 20% it must be better than the ACA which raised costs by 200% hurr durr. That would be 220% sillybois.
>>
>>740351148
>making money for big companies is contributing to society
Who told y'all millenials that bullshit? You work for yourself. It doesnt make you a good person or a hero lol
>>
>>740351014
Seeing as how the bill has not passed into law and it's content can be modified by it's authors to exclude anything already in it or include anything they feel will help it pass into law it takes a real dumbass to say they know exactly the law will contain.
>>
File: 1499848280496.png (597KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499848280496.png
597KB, 960x960px
>>740351586
Don't bother trying to bring facts into this
>>
>>740346331
screw them money wasting democrats. they have turned most blue cities into bicycle riding homo shitshows.
>>
>>740351528
sad
>>
>>740351586
Also the fact that there was changes that needed to happen to the ACA to further reduce costs, but republican controlled house and senate refused to pass anything that would make premiums not spike so high.
>>
>>740351566
sad
>>
>>740351673
sad
>>
File: iv5-7Z.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iv5-7Z.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>740351693
Repubs gutted the high risk corridor and have been gunning for the medical device tax for years, all so they can sabotage the implementation and cause enough market anxiety that insurers pull out or raise rates
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 55



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.