[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

anyone else tired of how prevalent pot is nowadays? trying to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 21

File: fucking hell.jpg (204KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fucking hell.jpg
204KB, 500x375px
anyone else tired of how prevalent pot is nowadays? trying to meet interesting people who don't smoke pot is fucking impossible.

everyone i know wants to fucking hike, then smoke on the top. go swimming in the river, after ripping a bowl. watch a movie, after hitting the bong.

its like its nothing to these people. im tired of it to be honest. and thats just when you can get them to do anything. my generation fucking blows. im 23 and my peers cant do shit without ingesting some form of fucking drug.

its so depressing.
>>
I feel ya OP, pot destroyed my high-school friend groups and meeting non-smokers in college is next to impossible.
>>
>>739319127
you do know that this generation is one of the least drug consuming ones, right?
>>
Try drug and get out of depression
It's not going to hurt you being social
>>
you sound like an entitled piece of shit.
>>
agreed, gf smokes the second she gets off work, sits plays candy crush for hours, then repeats.
We haven't gone out and had a good time in years.
>>
File: 1498925677205.jpg (14KB, 278x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498925677205.jpg
14KB, 278x200px
>>739319127
>>
>>739319255
No way. drugs are cheaper than ever.
>>
one thing is spending the whole day high doing nothing, it is quite different to get out do stuff, and get high inbetween
>>
>>739319437
I buy pot by 10 euros a gram, how the fuck is that cheap?!!?
>>
File: datass3.jpg (349KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
datass3.jpg
349KB, 1600x1200px
>>739319127
>its like its nothing to these people
Because it IS nothing.

People are realizing how dumb it is to criminalize it. States are realize how much fucking bank Colorado and Washington are making from legal sales.

Crime goes down. Less people are in jail or in the justice system at all.

I don't get why you have to have your period about it, my man. Just let other people live their lives.
>>
>>739319127

I'm one of these people OP. Sorry mang. I do know how you feel, it's just we are in the habit of doing shit stoned because we got so used it to and it became a habit. But It's also really fun to be stoned and do shit. I'm trying to do more things sober but other than working 8 hours a day i just wanna fucking chill.
>>
1. People do less drugs than they did in the 70s-80s. And before then pot may have been taboo but people were hopped up on opiods and prescribed coke, meth, etc. Not to mention alcoholics galore. This generation is calm in comparison, only smoking weed.

2. People nowadays are depressed. Life is getting worse, inflation keeps going up, jobs keep paying less, people are aware of the massive corruption of their governments in full but can't do anything to change it, the world is falling apart. People are fucking miserable, and want to smoke to chill out and ignore the problems of the world. Quit bitching about it. Maybe smoke a bit so you can be less of a miserable cunt yourself.
>>
>>739319127
Why I Don't Get Invited to Parties: The Post
>>
>>739319127
Maybe it's because you're an annoying millennial and so boring that only pot heads will hang with you. Transfer to Brigham young, faggot
>>
>>739319127
To be fair if they want to smoke during them activities that's not really effecting your experience (unless they stop in the middle to smoke)

Smoking can enhance activities, I love music and games after a smoke but I can still enjoy them without it and that would be a real issue if they could not

To be honest I'm surprised, most stoners I know would find swimming and hiking too much effort. You should be grateful that they don't just smoke and do nothing else like most people I know that smoke
>>
>>739319255
Wrong.
>>739319290
>>739319336
>>739319561
found the potheads
>>
>>739319127
>>739319255
this and only this. quit being a faggot contrarian OP. honestly and truly kill yourself
>>
>>739319777
Shame that trips were wasted on a Straight Edge Scene x Core boy.
>>
>>739319777
>Wrong.
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>739319437
>>739319520

25 euro a gram in Ireland, its depressing
>>
>>739319127
You should relax and smoke some pot. It'll make you feel better.
>>
I feel you on some of your points... However, what's stopping you from saying no? if you insist on hanging out with people that mirror yourself, you are gonna be really lonely. just because they smoke weed and you don't, doesn't mean you can't have a good time.

worry about yourself. if you decide not to partake, only faggots not worth hanging out with will care.

stop trying to control other people, it's a waste of time and energy.
>>
op here

doesn't anyone see how lame that argument is though. i mean like, why smoke weed to begin with? cant you just enjoy this shit regularly? how is having to smoke before everything NOT a problem? i dont get it.

just fucking go swimming... and don't smoke. and don't get me wrong, i've smoked weed before and still do, but very rarely. im not against drugs.

i just find most kids these days obnoxious with it. like when i go hiking and get the top and then you just smell the stench of pot and two fucking pussy ass teenagers below the edge smoking a bowl thinking they're cool. i dont know. it just ruins shit for me.

i mean i didn't expect this thread to be popular as most people smoke weed and this post goes against those very people.
>>
>>739320136
Do you have over-sized earrings?
>>
>>739320303
just an over-sized anus
>>
>>739320136
I don't see why you have such an issue with weed and not alcohol, something that is genuinely dangerous and bad for you.
>>
>>739320136
Why is it that the actions of others bothers you so much though?
Only shitheads peer pressure other people into doing a drug. I get if you don't want to be around people like that.
At least you're around stoners who get out and about, doing things in nature and who don't just vegetate in a messy room all day.
>>
>>739319127
I think smoking weed is just like drinking. I like smoking weed and I like drinking, but I don't like people that are always smoking weed or always drinking. I've known people that are smart and capable, but choose not to be because they are always stoned or drunk. Weed every once in a while is fun and relaxing, but talking to someone wh is always high is like talking to a child. I won't even smoke weed with my friends anymore. I'd rather smoke by myself sp I don't bore anyone with muddled thoughts and ideas that only make sense if you don't really think too hard.
>>
>>739320136
also im not trying to change anyone. if people want to smoke weed, then do it, but just do it in private at your home, not in public places.

and im not a boring person. im the exact same as a chill person who smokes weed all the time, its just a dont smoke weed. not that hard to wrap your head around.
>>
>>739319840
>>739319898
I got trips because I stopped being a worthless stoner.

I hope they keep it illegal in whatever shit state you live in L O L
>>
>>739320136
"People smoking to pretend they are cool" are a huge minority amongst people who smoke weed regularly ...
>>
>>739320136
Lmayaaoo. You should like a faggot who everyone in the friendgroup secretly hates. Why do you care so much about what people do together? Sounds like you're jealous of the good times.

>why do people drink alcohol at parties?
>why do people drink caffeine when they're tired?
>why do people do things I don't like?
>>
You sound like my queer friend Justin
He is also 23 and a faggot
Just like you OP
>>
You literally just have to say "No, thanks" you cynical fuck
>>
This is how "relaxed and chill" pothead faggots act when you question their right to be worthless drains on society OP.
>>
>>739320136
OP I'm 48 and been smoking weed since 1980. At this point I'm kind of sick of it too. It's a drug for children, and you're outgrowing it. Just don't smoke and let the stoners have their weed, you can still hang out with your friends just don't let their smoking bother you.
>>
>>739320391
Just a tip, once you start doing whatever drug it is (alcohol ncluded) alone, you know there is a problem
>>
>>739320391
>>739320349
>>739320347
look, i guess the problem comes down to this. if you meet new people, and they are interesting and they ask "do you smoke weed?" and i say "no not really" then i feel like im immidiately seen as weird, like why doesnt this kid smoke, he must be boring. which is just annoying cuz im the least boring person ever.

and im not saying my friends hike all the time either. cuz they dont. getting them to hike is impossible. but when they do hike, they wanna smoke.

i feel like you guys are completely misreading everything im saying and are putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>739319127
>stahp liking what I don't like

Stop being a judgemental retard, kid. Make no mistake, those people want as little to do with you as you do of them. Furthermore, they don't give a flying fuck what your opinion is, and if you've ever so much as ingested a caffeinated beverage then that makes you a hypocritical asshole. Chocolate contains caffeine too.

One day when you grow up (because anyone who has lived past their 20 will tell you, you're still kids) you won't be so quick to judge. What goes around comes around.

Also, just go burn one and you'll be aight.
>>
File: orly.jpg (114KB, 378x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
orly.jpg
114KB, 378x315px
>>739320136
>when i go hiking and get the top and then you just smell the stench of pot and two fucking pussy ass teenagers below the edge smoking a bowl thinking they're cool

What makes them "pussy ass"? The fact that they're doing something they enjoy?

What makes you think THEY think they are cool? The act of smoking in the first place?

You admitted to smoking sometimes too. Do YOU think you're cool when you do it? You have no idea what they may or may not be thinking. Imagine getting up to the top of a mountain and you see a guy taking his shoes and socks off. Would that bother you? It's something he likes to do, and it harms no one by him doing it. So why do you get so hurtmad about it?

I think you just gotta let other people live their lives, my man. Worry less, that's the key here.
>>
>>739320136
So basically you want other people to stop what they enjoy? You claim to smoke pot yet don't want others to and judge them. I hope this is bait. If not the next time you get hit in the balls, I wished for it.
>>
>>739319437
Because they're already having a difficult time enough trying to move them.

How do you move product quickly when needed?

Lower the price.
>>
can we turn this into a weed appreciation thread?
>>
>>739319127
It's hard to meet interesting people when you are not interesting yourself. Explore your hobbies and you will meet like minded people that are not constantly high. Cheers
>>
>>739319255
How on earth do you know this
>>
You sound very judgmental. You should stop worrying about other people. It makes life a lot better.

To those "two fucking pussy ass teenagers" you would probably come off as a judgmental asshole.

When you put aside the preconceived notions of others and the judgment and just do you, you will attract interesting people. You will actually get to know who they really are rather than what they appear to be. Also, being friends with people that are different can open up a lot of doors and be rewarding. From your posts, it seems like you focus on the bad aspects of others and write them off without talking to them. As a result I'm sure people do the same with you.
>>
>>739319561
Well said, from Washington.

Literally no downside to legalization.
>>
>>739320425
It's legal here, stay holding on to that childish impotent rage
>>
>>739320702
OP is getting his shit logic rekt, it already is one
>>
File: killpotheads.png (478KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
killpotheads.png
478KB, 600x1000px
pot makes you a faggot with no exceptions
>>
>>739320725
I'm one of those post-modern faggots who like reading vice
>>
>>739320554
yeah man. it doesn't bother me. like i said i still smoke but very occasionaly like if its a party or something. im not 100% against it, just hate how prevalent it is. its everywhere. im just commenting on how hard it is for someone my age to meet people who aren't really interested in it.

but i agree, its tricky because people who smoke weed are generally more fun because they are open to more things while those that have never smoked are sort of weird in their shut in ways if that makes sense.

but yeah, i used to smoke weed a lot. like all the time, but was never a "bum" like just doing nothing all day. i guess i outgrew it a while ago and wish my friends would too, but respect the fact that they probably wont.

thus i made this post, describing the difficulty of meeting new people who aren't about smoking weed.
>>
>>739319777
>Wrong.
[Citation definitely needed]
>>
>>739320769
not for long, trump is going to throw all the dispensary owners in federal prison

i cant wait to hear you fags to cry about it

>>739320726
>DONT JUDGE ME BRO
>FUCKING NORMIE STRAIGHTEDGE FAGS
>>
>>739320782
2/10 b8
>>
>>739320574
To me it sounds like you are putting too much importance on what other people think of you.
I don't really drink, but I hang around with people who drink very often. It's just about having a good time in whichever way you prefer.
The only way you'd be perceived as boring is if you are genuinely boring. If you're able to have a good time sober while people around you are imbibing the thing of their choice, they'll still see you as fun to be around.
>>
>>739320136
I have been smoking a decade and I agree, you should be able to get to the top of that hill and enjoy it without a smoke but weed is addictive in a different way.

Its not so much that I really need a smoke (there can be times though). Its more so that once I'm at the top of the hill the idea automatically goes in my head: "a smoke would be awesome now up here".

The reality is that no matter how you try convince yourself, you can't help but feel the moment could have been more if you where high

Its wrong, and its a hard reality to accept

before you did it to make activities more fun, not you do it because without it you'll be in disappointment wondering how it could have been
>>
>>739320872
>trump is going to
To do what? The presidency is a firgurehead position. He's not gonna do shit. Same goes for any president. You're too hung up on other people's lives my nigger.
>>
Maybe you don't have friends, not because of pot, but because you're a shitty/boring person. Just a thought
>>
>>739320398
If someone wants to be a complete idiotic moron, that's fine, but do it in your own home, don't go to 4chan and whine about it.
>>
>>739320425
It'll be legal in YOUR state soon, son. Deal with it.
>>
>>739320872

haha you're an asshole faggot
>>
>>739320830
reading Vice and thinking it is good is another sign you're a stupid pothead faggot

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails

>Our new, crazy intern Gabe got a bunch of her girlfriends and guy friends together to drink semen cocktails. Here's how that went.

>your news on pot
>>
>>739320782
>Pish posh, pot is for the birds
How To Get Beaten Up: A Primer
>>
OP has a point. Imagine if your friends pulled out a bottle of vodka every time you're trying to have fun. Sure it has its place, but shoehorning it into every situation is irritating
>>
>>739319657
This
>>
>>739320871
YOU need the citation, pothead nigger subhuman
>>
>>739320872
>clinton is in jail
>obamacare is repealed
>the wall is getting paid by mexico
yea, his little dwarf Sessions is on the case
>>
>>739320782
I don't get #24
>>
File: OPfagtype.jpg (54KB, 479x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OPfagtype.jpg
54KB, 479x464px
>>739319127
I'm a stoner and I feel similarly about beer and cigarettes. But guess what, I don't whine about it because nobody likes to be nagged about their habits. Everyone has their vices. You just do you and I'll do me.
>>
>>739320983
Jeff Sessions could have every dispensary owner arrested tomorrow on Federal drug trafficking charges under the order of Trump.

Smoking weed also make you a retard who doesn't understand the laws.
>>
>>739321138
U mad, my dude? Have a joint.
>>
>>739321059
hahaha tyrone is going to rape you, little pothead bitch
>>
>>739320872
Trump would be more likely to buy those dispensaries and cash in rather than try to prosecute anyone.
>>
>>739321242
see
>>739320782
>>
>>739321093
thaaaaaank you. that is my point.

my generation does this all the time. its not longer a "hey you wanna come over and burn?" its now a "hey before we go, you wanna burn?" before every conceivable scenario.

im simply commenting on the reality that most people my age smoke a lot of weed. also the "relax" thing is such bullshit. because again, kids don't do it to relax or anything. ugh, fuck this, i can tell this is going nowhere.

Waaaaaay too many potheads in this thread using their fucking backwards ass pot logic to justify their addiction.

fuck this. cant talk with a pothead. its like talking to a wall.
>>
>>739321287
see
>>739321074
>>
>>739319127

Why don't you just move to Utah OP?Would be a good place for someone like you
>>
>>739319898
>>739319255
>makes uncited claim
>demands citation

pot sure does expand your mind lolol
>>
>>739320574
You're a fucking low self esteemed moron man.. nobody gives a shit if you smoke or not. They ask to know whether or not to pass you the blunt, not to judge you whether or not you do. You must be in high school to worry about such stupid shit.
>>
>>739321074
scrawny potheads can't beat anyone up

i thought weed made you peaceful?
>>
It took me a long time to realize I don't like weed. All my friends did it. I did it. For years. It was just kinda what we did. I really thought I liked it. It makes me quiet and antisocial. Now I keep a little weed in the house and smoke it once in a while and play video games. I can't stand to be stoned in public and hate to deal with people who are. In conclusion I hate weed but also like it.
>>
>>739319942
you must be a culchie because in dublin it's 10 euro a gram
>>
>>739321063
Vice is fuckign trash but it is hilarious (from the post-modern fag lmao). The point is "kids" these days haven't been using nearly as much hard drugs as before, nor are doing as much retarded shit as they used to ~10-15 years ago. You might argue that pot consumption has grown, but I'd be pretty darn happy if people continued using recreative drugs instead of hard stuff.
>>
File: a_lel_so_top.png (15KB, 168x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a_lel_so_top.png
15KB, 168x200px
>>739321329
>instead of listening to their arguments and try to better myself and my outlook on life, I'll just claim not to be able to talk to them and continue being ignorant and short-sighted!

Sure showed us.
>>
>>739321330
>how to go to jail: a primer
>>
>>739321138
This is how people reply when they can't back up the claims they've made.

Pat yourself on the back, you gave away the fact that you are as smart as a box of rocks.
>>
>>739319777
haha nice one man
>>
>>739320136
>how lame
>most kids

maybe you should expand your environment instead of comparing yourself to a snapshot. you aren't talking about anything that is actually useful or important. It really just sounds like you want reasons not to feel guilty for not having moved into better social circles or become more of an outdoor hobbyist.


You seem to be talking about people who smoke pot like it is a hobby. I feel like if you had a hobby of your own, it wouldn't bother you.

tldr maybe you are the problem
>>
My whole family smokes and grows their own pot. I still never tried it out of not giving a shit about it
>>
>>739319127
>trying to meet interesting people
>who don't smoke pot

You can't see the forest for the trees.
They're interesting - you said it yourself.
Probably the problem is you and your hang-ups.

Your statement is just one step away from "why do hot chicks always date assholes?"
>>
>>739321417
>only people who smoke are scrawny
?
>>
>>739319942
That's insane. $10 a gram here in Canada (equal to about 5 Euros). And that's if you don't know anyone,I get it practically for free.
>>
>im mad because other people do things I don't like

Grow up. If you don't like something, just find different people to talk to. You're being a whiny beta bitch. You make it seem like your life is being ruined by pot smokers.
>>
You need to break out of your circle of friends. You need to meet people who have absolutely no connection to anyone you know. Some of them will also smoke pot, and if that's the case meet someone else who doesn't know them. Keep doing this till you find a circle of people that don't need to get high to enjoy life. And remember there's a range, elitists stoners that talk like retards "this OG is lit as fuck, that's a fire tree" etc. Then there are people who smoke all the time cause they need it to make life interesting. Some people smoke occasionally or just before bed to help them sleep but aren't fags about it. Then there are straight edge fags who think they're better than stoners because they don't smoke (they're just as bad as the pot elitists imo).

Tl;dr Meet more people, find a group you like and keep meeting more people through them.
>>
>>739321464
>how to enjoy something legally and make retards on /b/ mad
>>
>>739321474
You claim people use less drugs now.

I told you you're wrong.

Now you need me to cite my claim but you don't need to cite yours?

You are one dumb nigger!

This is why I'm going to police academy soon.
>>
>>739321329
>thaaaaaank you. that is my point.
>Waaaaaay too many potheads in this thread using their fucking backwards ass pot logic to justify their addiction.

Yup, called it.
You're just a butt-hurt square hating on everyone else having a fun life.
>>
>>739321633
Yes, the police force needs more dumbasses like you.

Have fun, kid!
>>
>>739321633
Hey assfuck, I didn't claim a goddamn thing. That was a different anon.

You're not too bright are you?
>>
>>739320567
lol, I'm not addicted to weed. I buy a gram every three months or so.
>>
>>739320136
>>739320398
The fact that you have to clarify that you aren't a boring person, and that the SMELL of someone else smoking pot ruins things for you is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>739320757
>literally no downside to legalisation

If you went on a plane, would you want both of your pilots smoking pot right before the departure?
>>
>>739319127
I live in the Soviet Socialist Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I fucking cannot stand it. Can't hit a drive through for a cheeseburger without waiting for the 60 IQ junkie in front of me to tell the 55 IQ potato at the speaker that he wants a fucking McDouble.

As soon as I discover someone smokes, they're out of my life. I have called the police on people who have tried to smoke at my house. When I learned that staffers at my state university got high, I reported them to the administration and threatened to notify the federal grant making agencies upon which the school relies.

It is unacceptable. Don't feel like you have to associate with degenerates. They are not worthy of you.
>>
>>739321977
Because they totally allow pilots to be drunk while flying. Nice argument, moron.
>>
File: 1483984506743.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483984506743.png
266KB, 368x657px
>>739320574
If they aren't pieces of shit (which, if you're decent at picking friends, your friends arent shitheads), then your friends will just accept that you dont smoke.

If you've never done it before, though, then you should at least give it a sincere attempt before you shit on stoners. Otherwise you literally don't know what you're talking about.

That said, yeah, there are stoners who won't take no and are cringey AF etc. etc.
At that point, just grow some balls and say no.
>>
>>739321978
you must be pretty fun at parties
>>
>>739321977
As opposed to what? Getting drunk like they do? Absolutely.

Just because aomething is legal doesn't mean one can do whatever and whenever they want.

Is it not a crime to drive while drunk because alcohol is legal?
>>
>>739321633
He's right though. Drug use peaked in the late 1970's and early 1980s.
>>
>>739319341
You plan an evening, preferably one were she has an easy/stressfree day at work.

When she gets home be dressed and ready. A hot bath ready to go. Candles, flowers and a small bowl for a toke on the counter. Tell her to relax, but you're leaving in 2 hours or some shit.

Have clothes out for her and tell her its a surprise. Go and have fun.

Also, why not on her days off work?
>>
>>739321977
You're a moron for even using that argument. Anyone working in public works would need to be drug-free before flying and legalization won't affect that rate at all. Fuck off.
>>
>>739321978
I cannot wait to see how hard you autism when Ass-ma-two-shits decides to legalize it. I'll probably be able to see it from the next state over.
>>
>>739321252

why's it always a gay thing with you
>>
>>739320757
I wished they'd use the weed taxes to get public transportation back to where it was before 9/11 though, but at least they are fixing highways and paving roads.
>>
>>739322071

But the argument people use is “it’s not mind altering in anyway”

Alcohol is mind altering, it makes it dangerous. If it does absolutely nothing, then people operating heavy machinery can smoke the stuff.

You can’t argue it’s absolutely harmless on one side, and then say there needs to be additional restrictions on it because it might be harmless.

>checkmate atheists
>>
>>739321587
>don't need to get high to enjoy life

You know how people drink at parties? They're drinking because its a party, not partying because they found drinks.
>>
>>739322296
That may be the argument "people" use, but that wasn't anon's argument. Know when to pick your battles.
>>
>>739322202
Even if that's true, doesn't mean there's not another peak coming.
>>
>>739321978
>reported them to the police
>for weed

Christ I bet even the cops called you a faggot. Who the hell gets arrested for weed anymore?
>>
>>739322277
I'm just tickled pink that the tax money is able to be used for anything.

Before, the money was going to pay for my dealer's house and truck.
>>
>>739321329

Just because you are too much of a pussy to be comfortable in your own actions doesn't mean there is anything wrong with their actions. Seriously- you must be such a chore to hang out with. Be happy you even have friends.
>>
weed is just a commodity like sugar, coffee, tobacco, alcohol, produce, medicine

its also a valuable industrial crop that is high is omega 3,6,9

the idea of stoners and people like you are the reason why hemp is illegal and are family farmers are piss poor living on subsidies, losing their farms
>>
>>739322388
He said there’s literally no downside, which there clearly is if it can be seen as dangerous...

Are you autistic or just a retard?
>>
>>739322412
more people than all other drugs combined, fyi
>>
>>739319127
>>739320136
>>739320574
>>739320574
holy shit stop crying and hike by yourself if your going to be this much of a faggot
>>
>>739321978
Yeah sure you did champ. Fight the good fight.
>>
>>739322136
I generally don't go out. Gym, work, home, repeat. Funny thing is I frequently get invited to shit (many of them alumni functions because if my success after graduation). They're not worth my time.

>>739322235
I fucking hate it here. They just passed the ballot initiative to legalize it for recreational use. Last week I bought a house in Raleigh, NC in anticipation of the law passing. Fuck this state.
>>
>>739319726
>To be honest I'm surprised, most stoners I know would find swimming and hiking too much effort. You should be grateful that they don't just smoke and do nothing else like most people I know that smoke

He must be in cali. Cali has the most motivated pot smokers I know. Like, you a record exec? of course you smoke weed in your 5 million dollar house. Then go cut a few major AR deals or some shit. The call your dealer to send a bike messenger over with some latest strain because you have friends coming over tonight ( to talk business, but still ) .
>>
File: 1499380073663.gif (1MB, 180x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499380073663.gif
1MB, 180x180px
>>739320850
Old guy again. So your issue is with people who let weed define their character. I can understand, but if it isn't weed it will be some band, or being gay or trans, or a SJW, it's just what young people without an identity do. They'll grow out of it, most of them anyway.

My advice is keep the friends you make when you're young regardless of how annoying they are with their dope and rock and roll music. You're never ever going to meet people you can trust like your school friends when you're older.
>>
>>739322519
I think it has more to do with textile industry.
>>
>>739322787
If he was in Cali, his attitude towards it wouldn't be so shitty.

And that says a lot because Cali is dumb as shit.
>>
>>739322525
>literally no downside to legalization
And there isn't. Less crime, less bullshit for cops to worry about, more money for the state.

Do you even have an argument? People already do dumb stuff with legal things, and if they were gonna do it before pot was legal, it's not like you can be mad when they do it after pot is legal. The point is that the ACT of legalizing it comes with no downsides.
>>
>>739322328
I mean ok? All I'm saying is some people smoke ALL THE TIME because they get bored with sober life. And if OP wants to find people that aren't obsessed with smoking pot he might want to start with people who don't get high all the time.
>>
>>739322732
Where will you live when it's legal everywhere?

Might as well just save time and kys now, my dude.
>>
>>739322787
Just like in GTAV
>>
>>739322732
So, how exactly are you enoying your life if you have such an insanely strict routine? o.0 Or the plan is to become a retarded right-wing bastard who hates all those disgusting pothead "commies" who hasn't actually tried shit?
>>
>>739320136
>e.

Ex druggie here. There are plenty of people for whom smoking a bit is like having a beer or two. But I never hung with those people. I hung with people who got "Fucked up". And for me - no, I couldn't have fun without it.

Getting used to a life without drugs has been a bitch.

With that said, as an adult, very few people act like they do in college. I mean you can still find people who haven't changed... but most normal adults just don't have time for getting high ( unless you live in Cali, see my previous post )

I know you stick out not smoking, but honestly, most people won't give a shit.
>>
>>739322921
Some people snort, drink or shoot up because bored with life.

Why complain about something as minor as weed when there are so many other worthy battles to fight?
>>
>>739323023
Idk, Ask OP not me.
>>
>>739322732
HAHA dumbass! Charlottefag here, pot's decriminalized in NC. And with Cooper in Raleigh it won't be too long till it's legal. Not to mention, most people smoke. Rednecks, cityfags, teachers, cops, you name it.
>>
>>739320850
I'm pretty sure you just like elevating yourself by crapping on people around you instead of making effort

Some rediculous majority percentage of wilderness is currently pot smoker free, vs the percent of one percent of land with a few people trying to smoke to a decent view
>>
>>739322965
I will likely be dead before it's legal everywhere. Good idea though.
>>
Thats because youre hanging out with stoners. Not people that smoke weed.
Its completely possible to smoke a couple blunts a day and still do interesting shit
Coming from someone who smokes plenty I empathize. Stoners are pieces of shit
>>
>>739319255
For controlled substances, but prescribed meds, especially opiates, is an epidemic that is wiping out the population left and right.
And I am ok with that.
>>
>>739322732
Ever feel lonely?
>>
>>739323182
Legit wish you were dead right now too. Guess we have something in common.
>>
>>739322994
> The purpose of life is to enjoy it.
Nice conceit, bro. Habit and routine make my life possible. You think you're on this Earth to enjoy yourself? You think it exists to address your wants and needs, and not the other way around? That's a selfish failure's mentality right there.
>>
>>739320574
>>739320939
Many people will judge him for that. I know I used to. Someone who didn't at least smoke weed, or something was a boring fucking normie.

Weed is a big part of culture, and saying you aren't a part of it isolates you at some level.

OP, what I do now is when people are like
>do you drink
>do you smoke

"Nah, I'm good thanks for asking though"

I treat it like an invitation for right now. ( which it often is ).

It diffuses the situation ( for me ) and I feel more comfortable.Something I might suggest too - is finding friends who have your same interests. Then no one really gives a fuck if you smoke weed or drinks, as long as you do X ( the think yo uall find in common )

>>739321063
rofl. cmon. I like Vice.
>>
>>739321329
You sound fun.
>>
>>739323134
A friend of mine is a cop, he smokes all the time. If he got a call for "some kids smoking weed" he would tell him to stop wasting police time.

Less than 5 years people will be smoking legally on the streets everywhere.
>>
>>739323134
I have read about medical marijuana being legalized, but not recreational like here in Massachusetts. Can you link to an article?
>>
>>739323238
Almost always.
>>
>>739322994
Kid, that dude isn't a right winger, that is some serious autism issues you're seeing him lay down - major case of the Aspies.
I am a fiscal conservative, but I don't give 2 flying fucks about decriminalizing drugs, means less spending on jails and courts if they do.
States save money, people can get their OD on, it's all good.
>>
>>739322868
he could have just moved there

>>739322990
>>739322990
ha is it? I never played it. I was speaking about an actual record executive I knew. One of my friends used to deal to him and a few other high end clients.

Amusingly, my art teacher in college said the same thing about cali. This is back in the early 60s, and to him people who smoked pot were basically lazy lie around beatniks. And he went to cali, and everyone was smoking and everyone was still doing shit. Making art, driving to the beach to surf, working a job. He said it blew his mind at the time.
>>
>>739323023
dont answer my post responses you shit monster troll

>>739322921
maybe OP can just not smoke pot? anyone pushy about it would eventually leave him naturally. It sounds like he is projecting his insecurity with setting his/her own boundaries by saying OTHERS are too pushy. its not a fucking tumblr response thats actually how projection works.

but hey OP take another 15 years being pissed at the world before realizing you wasted 15 years being pissed
>>
>>739319677
Written by the cock sucker OP
>>
>>739319341
Shes bored of of you. Time to spice things up or get a new GF
>>
>>739323344
never have I "said": " it exists to address your wants and needs". The idea is just to make the most of it before it ends. I just suppose we have different as to what to do with the time we have, or are you the religious kind that actually believes in bullshit like christianity?
>>
>>739323134
>Rednecks, cityfags, teachers, cops, you name it.
Used to live in Va, and fucking every farmer has their personal crop. I'm sure its the same down there. Shit grows naturally, and well.

This is before a million private strains existed ( elderly fag here ) . And it was crazy to meet so many people each with their own homegrown strain. After the harvest they would fucking go to all the other houses and drop some off. Like fucking gift basket echanges.
>>
>>739323640
I'm not a man of faith by any stretch. Done and seen too much for that. I suppose your right... Different definitions of how to measure the value of our time here... And that's okay. I wish you the best, Anon.
>>
>>739323484
It won't happen in the next year, but unless you're literally on the cusp of death, you're gonna live to see recreational legalization in NC. And even if you don't, everyone does it anyway cause NC bud is good and cheap.
>>
>>739323619
I'll answer whatever I like, thank you. Call me a troll because I'm right. Cool dude!
>>
>>739323010
I haven't changed since high school - then again I was an angry asshole in high school who worked 2 jobs to help support his family, didn't have time to be a kid, I'm told I missed out on a lot of shit.
Maybe, but I had to be an adult since before I could drive, so now that I am one, while all my friends are still having to adjust to things like making ends meet with new families, I am sitting pretty good.
Still an angry asshole though, I just don't take it out on people as much anymore.
>>
>>739323217
this is the real white genocide faggots keep talking about
but it's more of an american genocide than a racial one
>taker these drugs ebcause you're feeling suicidal
>don't worry, you can always OD on them if you feel this way again soon
or
>take these drugs that'll make you either sick, wish you were dead, or feel nothing at all
drugs are fucking stooopud as are the people who take them.

weed as with any drugs for that matter, can be good. but there's clearly abuse and overuse of drugs plagueing the west

the powers that be would rather you were complacent and stupid rather than alert, aware and motivated
>>
>>739323779
Well, it is not often that we, anoms, may part ways peacefully. Best of luck to you, too. I suppose 4chan is indeed doomed, where is the blood
>>
>>739319127
I don't care if someone smokes. It's when they make their entire lives around smoking that makes it an issue.

I think buzzfeed did a video on it, fuckin' hate 'em but it was pretty good. I think its called "lets smoke before"
>>
>>739323182
>Good idea though.

What are you waiting for?
>>
>>739323931
White, black, Mexican - opiate abuse is through the roof with all walks except Asians.
Hmmmm...
>>
>>739323732
Yeah I used to live in Norfolk and if you go down to Pungo in Virginia Beach, I bet you half the crops down there have a little extra something.
>>
>>739323805
> Everyone does it.
Spoken like a true addict. Enjoy your evening.
>>
File: download (10).jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (10).jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>>739323812
>>
>>739323959
>its when people make their lives about something that I somehow make it my problem

u wut
>>
>>739323805
I'd have agreed, but Sessions is starting up a war on drugs. Thanks republicans. Hope every red state gets their govt funding cut if they legalize.

>>739323847
yeah you should work on that anger shit man. Always bites you in the ass. Here is the problem with missing out on the kid shit - if you hit adult stride early in life, there is some self development that never happens. You have the emotional toolset of a 14 year old. Don't mean that as an insult - that is true for most people. Especially if they spend college or whatever getting high/drunk.

Try and pick up some additional tools for dealing with life - you'll enjoy it a lot more. and have more tools in your box ( aside from anger / have a beer / fight / flight shit )

>>739324081
charlottesville/nova fag here. was only there for like 5 years, didn't get down to the beach enough :( Seemed like all the hot as fuck VA grils were from there though.
>>
>>739323591
As someone that is very career focused I would love to smoke like that. Sometimes when I smoke I'm actually really productive and I love it

Other times I just vegetate by the TV

Didn't know if it was the strain or my mind set at the time, if Cali is like that there has to be a secret behind it.
>>
>>739324324
Im not saying i deem them a heretic or an addict and demand they "do something about their addiction" its just when someone is stoned ALL the time and smokes all day long and all they talk about is how high and hungry they are all the time. Get's annoying as fuck and you don't wanna do shit with them anymore.
>>
File: 1500179011405.png (128KB, 478x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500179011405.png
128KB, 478x225px
>>739319657
OP, heed this advice. Smoke a blunt and chill the fuck out ya right twat.
>>
>>739319127
Yeah they need to go to a fucking oven.
>>
>>739319255
Ah that's complete shit fuck off
>>
>>739319127
All the things blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!
>>
>>739323972
My mom's estate to clear probate and my new product launching in September. NC has loose gun laws and I have an ironclad trust set up for my wife, kids, and beneficiaries.
>>
>>739324357
I think it is like a fundamental immunity or something. Or like if you spent all your time getting high while working - it isn't a big deal to work or something.

obviously that isn't everyone... but the most productive "high" people I ever met were in SF/LA.

shit when I go out there for business, everyone fucking smokes. I'm in a creative industry though, so it isn't quite as weird - but still. meeting up with people at a bar, and taking constant weed breaks outside is like.. the norm.
>>
>>739324450
So don't man???
>>
>>739322796
Wisdom
>>
>>739324514
>my new product launching in September.
Is your new product like some cool healium suicide bag, and you will be

"I love it so much I used it myself!" then youtube that shit.

TOP OF THE CHARTS.

#1 first guy to market. Kids wil be billionaires.
>>
>>739324514
why wait for your new product to launch? financial thing ?
>>
>>739322787
Here in Maine people smoke and do outdoorsy things. Lazy stoners were lazy people before they introduced weed. I love hiking and then ending the day with a nice campfire and a jibber.
>>
>>739324554
I dont. We get it, you smoke, I do too. Moderation, man.
>>
I'd rather go hiking with someone and smoke and just relax and enjoy the sites than go to a bar with someone, see them get piss drunk, embarrass themselves, sexually assault women, get into a fight, drive drunk home and die in a car wreck.
>>
>>739324506
purpal drank is not a life saving pharmaceutical, collard greens did not stop the dustbowl
>>
>>739319561
Bullshit. Washington here. The homeless population has increased and 10% surveyed came for the weed. https://thecisforcrank.com/2017/03/03/survey-results-challenge-stereotypes-of-seattles-homeless-population/ . People drive around constantly and smoke weed. I smell it driving nearly every day. Weed stores have been broken into and people have been shot selling illegal pot. Weed sales is a cash only illegal business making it ripe for crime. And it sucks having more stoners stoned more often in the population. Upside is less competition for jobs though.
>>
>>739324634
Call it "Bag a Bro"

"Time to go? Get Bag a Bro!"

Bag a Bro - the one bro who never lets you down

Bag a Bro - now with flavored Helium!
>>
Smoked for 7 years, been off for 5 years. Feel same as you op. Everyone smoke themselves retarded in all social events and it sucks.
>>
>>739324338
VA Beach girls are okay, too many families. If youre youngish, Myrtle Beach during senior week is pussytown galore.
>>
>>739319127
>my generation fucking blows

yeah you already said everyone blows, idiot
>>
>>739320425
I bet you're so much fun to be around
>>
>>739319127
Used to smoke dabs. Now I don't. After I was finished I had no idea why I ever smoked that cancer in the first place.

Fuck pot
Fuck pot heads
>>
>>739324791
>purpal drank is not a life saving pharmaceutical
You are literally wrong

In 1804, a German pharmacist discovered how to isolate morphine from opium, which gave rise to the discovery in 1832 of codeine by Pierre Robiquet, a French chemist. The name, “codeine” comes from the Greek word that refers to the head of the poppy plant.

>>739324938
I went to myrtle beach when I was like 15:? I was just shy and nervous and ignored by the hot girls. Now I'm old and married, so it was a lose-lose for me
>>
Well are those stoner people you hang out with OP annoying when they're high? My friends smoke when we do shit like that and they're fine, not obnoxious or anything, just laid back. You need to try harder to get new friends, OP.
>>
>>739324634
Cloud-based telecommunications analytics platform for adaptive bitrate streaming media.
>>739324726
Just a sense of responsibility and the desire to see it through to market.
>>
>>739324506
Citations from an impartial party is sorely needed.
>>
>>739324822
>people have been shot selling illegal pot.
You don't say
>>
Why not go along with them? Just because you dont want to smoke doesnt mean you cant have friends that do. Unless theyre pressuring you into smoking, in which case theyre assholes. I smoke all the time and my girlfriend doesnt touch it, we dont have any problems
>>
>>739325153
>Cloud-based telecommunications analytics platform for adaptive bitrate streaming media.
That's gay. You're gay. Why are you so gay?
>>
>>739324770
>I don't. I just let it take up a bunch of headspace because I feel like worrying about all the things I "don't" bother with.

No I just stay away from things I don't enjoy instead of whining all the time.
>>
>>739325153
cool. then why the end date.

Also, I'm gonna use bag-a-bro then. you wanna be my first successful customer? you can write me a great testimonial beforehand.
>>
>>739325153
>analytics platform for adaptive bitrate streaming media.

How does this help? like what is this analysis used for?
>>
>>739325028
Honestly like im a pretty big stoner and a lot of my friends dont smoke at all. I just get a little more spacy and giggly
>>
>>739325178
Speaking of citations, blacks invented citations too.
>>
>>739325019
>the part where it is lifesaving conveniently left out

captcha: neighborhood watch
>>
>>739325400
>blacks invented citations too.
That's like saying blacks invented the concept of time.
>>
>>739319657
>he needs a drug to make himself feel better
Kek what a child.
>>
>>739325306
I'll write you an amazing testimonial now. Send me the trademark notice. By the time I'm done you'll be the most famous name in asphyxia since David Carradine.
>>
>>739325400
sides evaporated
>>
>>739319127
wahhhh wahhhh some likes doing something i dont like wahhhh. get a fucking grip op no one forces you to smoke or bea round people that smoke. also there are people that dont do drugs you little faggot find them
>>
>>739325548
>>739325306
This seems sketchy. RIP Anon
>>
>>739319561
Did op say anytjing about legalization? No. He simply doeznt want to hang with losers who have to smoke weed every 5 seconds
>>
>>739319127
Grow some balls faggot and start living
>>
>>739325450
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WHO_Model_List_of_Essential_Medicines
>>
>>739325640
/thred
>>
>>739325366
You pay HBO. My software lets HBO, their CDN, and your ISP know you're getting Game of Thrones at the quality you're paying for... And if you're not, they can proactively address network issues, rebalance server load, retool the edge cache, reencode, or call you and apologize or offer a refund or something to secure your business. My software all but eliminates customer churn and acquisition costs.
>>
>>739320136
Sounds like youve been exposed to the bad kind of stoners. I smoke a lot, but believe me i hate the fucking 15 year olds that think theyre so cool because they smoked a joint. I keep my smoking habits to myself unless im like smoking out with a friend at their house. People that smoke pot in public are assholes
>>
>>739325509
underage b&
>>
>>739319657
Yes so much harder now then the 1800s when you could die of starvation if yourr crops died or infection from a splinter. Poor stressed baby needs a joint to function
>>
>>739324532
>creative industry
Design?
>>
>>739319646
me n u pal, me n u.
>>
>>739319561
bretty good 5/8
>>
>>739319127
I feel the shit outta this OP, between that and people that want to drink just to get fucked up, I'm tired of this shit
>>
>>739319127
you know you can hang out with people who smoke weed without actually smoking it yourself right? a lot of my friends still smoke even tho i stopped a couple years ago
>>
>>739319127
yo, i totally agree, and to make matters worse, it fucks their brains up, and they will defend the degeneration of their memories as if weed was their first born child.
>>
File: 1498882924861.png (54KB, 250x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498882924861.png
54KB, 250x200px
This is the most autistic thread in a looong time.
>>
>>739323344
The purpose of life is to enjoy it, unless youre enjoying it at others' expense.
>>
>>739325830
Excuse me for being sensible.
>>
>>739321165
cannibal, cannabis.
>>
>>739319127
> trying to meet interesting people who don't smoke pot is fucking impossible.
No shit, sherlock.

> im 23 and my peers cant do shit without ingesting some form of fucking drug.
Then go be boring elsewhere, and stop bringing the rest of your friends down because you're a suit.

Maybe you don't deserve those friends, if all they're doing is pot then who gives a shit. You don't have to partake, if it bothers you that much then pair up with more of the squares. I used to hang around stoners when I didn't smoke, it was a good time. Still do now that I do, and I'm fine with that.

Seems more that the problem is with you, and not your peers.
>>
>>739326092
Haven't read the whole thread or anything but to me someone who hasn't smoked in many years, I can't stand being around potheads. So dumb but think they're so smart. And there's no reasoning with them. Not to mention how annoying it is to try and have an actual conversation with someone when they're stoned and you're not.
>>
>>739326286
But you're wrong. You clearly weren't there.
>>
>>739321452
yeah 10er a gram for homegrown 20 for highgrade
>>
>>739325862
marketing / design / software
>>
>>739324822
It's cash only because it's federally illigal and Banks and credit card companies don't want anything to do with it
>>
>>739319127
I get what you mean OP, you don't want to be around people whose lives revolve around a drug and they always need to express themselves about above all else, a plant that makes you feel funny. Like people who smoke too much tobacco, or people who drink a lot. It's reasonable you don't want to associate with people who don't have control.
>>
>>739325813
gotcha. Was thinking more Netflix, but yeah. Do you have marketing and sales all set up?
>>
>>739322202
Drug use was relatively a fair bit lower in mid 2000s than it is now I think, not too sure though memory is shaky - so it could be on the rise
I'd say the stigma behind it is definitely decreasing due to all the scientific studies and due to increased accessibility of the internet for reliable drug info
>>
>>739326406
I was, you just didn't like my delivery. There's something wrong with you if you're reliant on an outside chemical stimulus to change your feelings for you. You should see a psychiatric professional instead.
>>
>>739323619
I just feel like I know where OP is coming from, cause I have a portion of friends that are pot elitists. They're really annoying and I feel like OP just needs to realize there's a middle ground. Like it's possible to have pot smoking friends that aren't annoying as fuck. Any case I hope he finds the sweet spot and enjoys life a bit more once he does.
>>
You are a Pussy
>>
>>739326812
I don't do any drugs. And you weren't alive in the 70s 80s if you think people were running around on meth and prescription coke
>>
>>739319127

On a serious note OP I have friends that have never and will never touch anything harder than a single sugar in their cup of tea and others who have put almost every substance known to man up their nose and neither of them are better people. They're two different people who enjoy different things. If you're too entitled/self centered or whatever to get along with people because they smoke and you don't like it then you need to sit down, have a reality check and get yourself a firm grip on life again because you've lost it mate.
>>
>>739326572
Same, if your smoking it up with the big fish in LA you must be doing well, any tips for someone just out of college?
>>
File: KIMG0241.jpg (1MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KIMG0241.jpg
1MB, 4160x2340px
well since this seems to be where the drug bros are...

Got these from a friend of mine, says they're THC pills.

Anyone know any more about them? I'm an average size guy who hasn't smoked pot in like a year, what will it do to me?
>>
>>739327372
They'll get you stoned, dude! Take 'em! Take 'em both!!
>>
>>739327128
Not sure what your point here is.
>>
>>739319561
I've seen studies that came out the past few years that show that is can kill brain cells. Almost all anti-weed ads I've seen been aimed at teens. I think it should be legal, in moderation it does pretty much no harm similarly to alcohol.
>>
>>739327727
Would you be so kind as to refer us to these studies that you speak of, please?
>>
>>739320600
>stop being a judgemental retard
>then is a judgemental retard
>>
File: acapulco-gold.jpg (114KB, 800x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
acapulco-gold.jpg
114KB, 800x534px
This triggers the OP
>>
>>739327635
that you're full of shit and weren't alive in the time frame you are referencing as an excuse for the current use of drugs.
>>
i know what you mean, i met some people in my high school class who i thought were decent humans who didnt do illegal shit, only to find out the first time i hung out after class, they just wanted me to smoke fucking weed. Fucking retards
>>
>>739328064
No idea what you're even talking about fag, I never said anything about the 70s or 80s.
>>
Are you really this stupid?
>>739328231
>1. People do less drugs than they did in the 70s-80s. And before then pot may have been taboo but people were hopped up on opiods and prescribed coke, meth, etc. Not to mention alcoholics galore. This generation is calm in comparison, only smoking weed.
>>
>>739328498
That wasn't my post, shit for brains. I responded to that post and said that guy was childish for insinuating it's ok to be chemically dependent to solve a stress relief problem.
>>
>>739327372
Those are Marinol, technically synthetic THC. I've taken them before, not all that powerful. Take both, should do a little something, but don't expect much.
>>
>>739328780
my b, i'm hella stoned
>>
>>739319127
Your generation blows because you can't do anything without posting your it on the internet. the fact spoiled fucks can make time to go hike and swim the river yet have weed to smoke and phones to hash tag every fucking thing they do is the problem. Get a fucking job. Work 6-7 12 hour shifts a day, pay your own fucking bills, tuition etc. it's not our generation it's you faggots taking shit too serious. Get a fucking life and stop sucking you moms titty milk
>>
>>739327360
>don't get strung out on H? cuz that is what I did and it set me back a decade lol.

What type of work are you doing? I could try and give you some specific adivce. Otherwise my post-college advice is pretty standard.

>work hard

>socialize with coworkers and other people to build connections. Not like smarmy networking shit .. just meeting lots of people. hearing what they are doing. making friends. After a few years all those names really add up.

>figure out what you want your next job to be, get resumes from those people online, and see what you need to do to get there. eg: I wanted to go from art director to creative director.. when I looked up portfolios for creative directors they all had experience like hiring/firing, managing entire brands, etc. So in my current job, I started an internship program, just so I could handle some hirings.

Are you working at an agency?
>>
Yeah I hate when other people have fun too.
>>
I'm tired of it. Would love to meet new people around here as I really don't know anyone, but there are sooooo many who smoke and I do not and will not.
>>
>>739319561
>Crime goes down.
That's a stupid fucking semantic argument. Crime goes down because a thing was decriminalized, not because the action stopped. No shit. Not calling something crime immediately lowers the crime rate. If that's something you ACTUALLY HAVE to tell people for them to know, we're far too retarded to save.
>>
>>739329546
>Crime goes down because a thing was decriminalized

You are correct, but there is more to it than that. By not putting people in prison, you save a tremendous amount of money. You keep people working, and taking care of their families. You have police freed up for more serious crimes.

Now if we talk about something like heroin - decriminalizing does decrease incidental crime ( stealing, robbing, etc ) outside of the possession charge itself.
>>
>>739329142
Case in point. Kek
>>
>>739329201
H as in Heroine?
Its rare to hear success stories with that involved, I am impressed

Im not great with people but ill guess ill have to work on that, just shy is all

I want to be a art director, dream job right there, I'm unemployed at the moment. Going to take a year out to travel but really want to do something productive with my time and prepare.
This info is great, any more advice?
>>
>>739329240
>he needs drugs to have fun
This is why people think you're losers.
>>
I few years ago I got off all drugs for good. I had a nasty xanax addiction and it almost cost me my freedom. I still look like a junkie though. When I tell people I don't smoke weed or even drink they look at me like I have three heads.
>>
>>739329765
>You are correct, but there is more to it than that. By not putting people in prison, you save a tremendous amount of money.
Cool, so let's just decriminalize things solely for the purpose of saving taxpayer dollars. Sounds like a great plan.
>You keep people working, and taking care of their families.
[citation needed]
Jobs are already low. Decriminalizing things doesn't increase the amount of jobs there are enough to offset the amount of jobs it lowers in the prison industry.
>You have police freed up for more serious crimes.
Severity of a crime is determined by the justice system who dole out punishments and allocate resources accordingly. It's a collective agreement as a society, not an objective truth.

Or, y'know, we could use prisons as fucking rehabilitation instead of as a negative consequence and achieve basically all of the things you mentioned. Rehabilitation lowers repeat offenders, time served doesn't.
>>
>>739321978
This has to be b8
>>
>>739323931
>the powers that be would rather you were complacent and stupid rather than alert, aware and motivated
Yeah, that's obviously why they still continue the war on drugs
>>
>>739330522
>Severity of a crime is determined by the justice system who dole out punishments and allocate resources accordingly. It's a collective agreement as a society, not an objective truth.

Right, this is why as a society if we decide that MJ should be legalized, we can better allocate those resources.

>Cool, so let's just decriminalize things solely for the purpose of saving taxpayer dollars. Sounds like a great plan.

It is as good a reason as any. Do you want a moral reason?

>You keep people working, and taking care of their families.

Sorry, don't have time to. But I think it is fair to posit that someone arrested for drug possession is more productive to society outside of jail.

> Rehabilitation lowers repeat offenders, time served doesn't.
yep, agree with you 100%. Good luck with that though. It is politically very unpopular. And our current administration is much more interested in getting those prisons back up past capacity, and dusting off the ole War on Drugs manual.
>>
>>739331027
>why does the US government start wars it has no intention of winning with other countries?
>>
>>739319127
Why do you care? Why do you get to decide what people should do? Maybe you should try just fucking off to an Amish county faggot
>>
>>739330131
yeah I got strung out during my party phase. started really casual, but after a few years my career and life imploded. I'm very lucky.

>I want to be a art director, dream job right there, I'm unemployed at the moment.

Sure what kind of art? graphic / web design? game design?

Entry level jobs are pretty competitive. I can rattle off some general advice here:

-always be working. travelling? check out local examples of design. find design you like? copy it and refine it for your personal portfolio. Have as many "styles" as you can. you want to be as flexible a tool as possible.

-new hires from college fucking suck. why?
-no concept of time. each hour you spend on something is money spent. A great project done in 40 hours, might lose the company money, where an ok one done in 20 might make a profit. As you work you start to develop these ideas of how long projects take. that is a valuable skill.
-no concept of appropriate behavior. new hires .. some of them can't do even basic shit right. They cant follow naming conventions, and when you drop their files into the workflow they fuck everything up.

cont.
>>
>>739331547
He isn't trying to decide you triggered fuck, he's voicing frustration of finding the desired group to associate with and blames cannabis' prevalence among young people today as being partly responsible for his difficulty.
>>
>>739331317
To try to stick it's moral phallus in any situation it can to seem like the authority
>>
>>739319255
You're completely full of shit.

Neither of my parents, and none of my aunts or uncles (probably a total of 15 people) have ever even TRIED pot or any other hard drug. They all drink, but no drugs.

Of every person I have every spoken in their 50s-60s I'd say probably 1% of them smokes weed on occasion, probably 1/10 of 1% has done heavier drugs or is some kind of fuck up loser/alcoholic (or friends parent etc).

Literally 100% of people I have ever met under age 35 has at least tried weed. A solid 5-10% smoke weed like people drink booze. Just go out every weekend and smoke, smoke daily, etc.

Probably 5% have also used harder drugs multiple times. I'd say something like 1-2% are druggie fuck ups (no job, addicts, rehab, etc).

It's not even CLOSE to comparable. 16/18-40 uses a SHITLOAD of drugs. Like...CONSTANTLY.
>>
>>739331617
cont.

-showing up on time. many people can't do this.
-overdress a bit. better to be seen as a dork who will get shit done. Detail really fucking matters, when stuff being a few pixels off just isn't good enough. ESPECIALLY if you are starting out at production level ( which you probably will assuming you are in graphic design ) .

-look at resumes of people whose jobs you want. Art director is a crazy one because it covers such a broad range. Like you can be an art director in a small company and be the ONLY person at that company in your department. You could do a bit of everything. Or you could be an Art Director in an agency, have 5-20 people reporting to you, and you don't really design much - you are mostly working with copywriting / sr. designers on high end concept for the project.

-never bad mouth your company, especially on forums and shit. I saw a young guy lose a great job that way.

if you give me more specifics, where you are travelling to, what you studied and where, and what industry I might be able to give you some more specifics.
>>
>>739331797
It isn't due to morality. Anyone can tell you that.
>>
Im currently on a 2 week tolerance break but im a daily smoker, weed helped with depression, has all but fixed my insomnia, and my GAD has completely gone.

the reason why people smoke and stay active is because its fun to do. if you dont want to smoke, thats fine, but when others choose to bun and choose to be social and active. dont rain on their parade.
>>
>>739325400
no, they *get* citations. Get it right.
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 21





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.