[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Political correctness aside, are women dumber than men?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 32

File: 1493988163156.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1493988163156.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
Political correctness aside, are women dumber than men?
>>
No.
>>
>>739299562
Yes
>>
>>739299618
>>739299623
And thus a war was born
>>
>>739299618
>>739299623
>>739299680
Make up your mind.
>>
Don't know
>>
Yes. Haven't you talked to them?
>>
>>739299562
No, but they lack common sense.
>>
File: tumblr_lisp6ohmdy1qb3l9fo1_500.jpg (28KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lisp6ohmdy1qb3l9fo1_500.jpg
28KB, 600x437px
>>739299562
>>
Statically they are both smarter and dumber then men. Women have a more average intelligence while men are more on the extremes of intelligence.
>>
>>739299562
In which regard? There isn't only one "smart".
>>
>>739299562
Some women are dumb some men are dumb, Mostly just niggers are really dumb and all chinese are not intelligent HOW TO ESPLAIN DIS.
>>
Women are either a little smart or a little stupid. Men have the highest intelligence and the lowest
>>
File: IMG_20170718_155708.jpg (131KB, 720x964px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_155708.jpg
131KB, 720x964px
My friend tried letting his girlfriend put together an entertainment center.
>>
>>739299562
I mean, when a girl lets you record her sucking your dick, she is either dumb and believes you won't show anyone, or she knows you'll show someone and doesn't care or actually wants it to happen.
>>
>>739299562

Women have the same potential for intelligence as men, but why realize that potential when you can succeed in life by sucking dick?
>>
>>739299738
>Make up your mind.
There's your answer for women.
>>
>>739300000
>>
>>739299562
>
source
>>
From my understanding, there are a bunch of dumb men and a bunch of smart men, and they balance out to the middle. Women are almost exclusively average, with a little deviation to each side.
>>
>>739299738
Are you still touching me?
>>
>>739299982
Sounds like a dumb friend
>>
>>739299876
>believes in the EQ which is like a silver medal
>>
>>739300291
Somehow she broke that board in the background. I'm not even sure how someone could fuck up that badly
>>
>>739299562
Some are some are not
>>
>>739299562
My dear boy, no woman is a genius. Women are a decorative sex. They never have anything to say, but they say it charmingly. Women represent the triumph of matter over mind, just as men represent the triumph of mind over morals
>>
>>739300008
Or she doesn't know and is truly loyal and this anon gonna ruin his shot with this girl.
>>
File: tumblr_mmwnoygsyt1qew6bpo1_400.gif (158KB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmwnoygsyt1qew6bpo1_400.gif
158KB, 300x160px
Probably not dumber but they use their intelligence the wrong way. Their emotions cloud their logical and critical thinking.
>>
>>739300586
No wrong way to eat an oreo
>>
>>739299562
Maybe? They get away with too much so they have less incentive to not be stupid. That's the fault of men though, which is either stupid on our part or brilliant depending on how we use it. Every car accident I've ever been in was caused by a woman thinking she had the right of way when she didn't.
>>
>>739299562
the only dominant fields of women are:
kitchen - cooking
sucking dick (most of them)
being

that's why men are smarter
>>
>>739300791
being a whore*
>>
>>739299562
not every woman is dumber than every man
but I've never met a woman as smart as me
>>
>>739299562
No, but I think they are less focused and ambitious than men. Look how many women are on par with the absolute worlds best in any category. Despite being the majority on the planet they consistently finish behind men. I don't think it has to be that way but it is how things are.
>>
>>739300791
Men are better at sucking dick. Best BJ I ever had was from a guy. 40+ women Vs 1 guy and the guy was better...
>>
>>739300791
>Kitchen
>most of the top chefs in the world are men
>>
>>739301073
yes that's why men are superior

most men don't put effort in the kitchen but when they do they kick women's ass

although women like to be in there it's their natural habitat so it's normal for some of them to be good at cooking
>>
>>739301043
>Men are better at sucking dick.
I have a hard time believing that. In both senses of the word hard.
>>
>>739300373
>believes there's only one single metric for achievement and that's being the best
So by your standards, you're fucking insignificant. I'm sorry to hear that, anon.
>>
File: 1.gif (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
14KB, 300x300px
>>
>>739299562
Men look at the sky and imagine great things. Women look at men and imagine doing the things men do. This is why women will always be inferior and why men will always be at the tip of the spear in innovation and progress.
>>
>>739299831
i love this comment
>>
>>739299562
>tfw no skinny nigger girl to suck my cock at work.
>>
>>739301287
No, I don't think that something as vague as "emotional intelligence" has better and worse. But Alan Turing was a man for the simple reason that the bell curve is a thing.
>>
>>739299562
Objectively, yes. National IQ stats collected by the American Psychological association consistently ranks women 2-5 points below men by aggregate.

On top of that, women tend closer to the mean, while men experience a greater quantity of outliers. This means women are more likely to be of "average" intelligence, while men produce a greater number of both geniuses and idiots.
>>
>>739300373
Wrong. EQ is extremely important. The problem is that people like you confuse it with intelligence. There is only one type of intelligence - intelligence. Either you have a good brain or you don't. EQ is a measure of emotion - either you're in control of it or you're not. As for all those other "types of intelligence", they may be important attributes but they're not intelligence.
>>
I know a woman in custody dispute with her boyfriend over their 1yo boy, judge and lawyers warn her not to leave the area. She leaves the STATE, then spends weeks on facebook begging for help with housing and job searching... court ORDER to return to the state, fines, custody suspension. She's a drama queen to begin with.
Know a woman who frequently declares, "I am a confident, educated, independent woman", constantly crying about relationships, whining about her retail clerk job. Keeps hooking up with abusive men. AKA she's a snowflake (i.e. the exact opposite of what she says she is).
Or we could mention these women:
Carly Fiorina, Marissa Mayer, Andrea Jung, Meg Whitman, Sarah Palin, Nancy Brinkman, Marilyn Hewson, Carol Bartz, and Darleen Druyun.
>>
Not really. smart and wise are to wastly different things. i would say men are wiser but not smarter. Women can be way more calculating than men. as long as they have atleast a 5/10 appearence they mostly get what they want and the know it.
>>
>>739301714
you don't think that emotions, and your ability to control them are in your brain?

I agree with you more or less btw, you just sound like a fucktard
>>
>>739301302
Ouch!
>>
>>739300791
While women more often cook at home for family, top world chefs are predominantly men.
>>
Women are dumber than men in my opinion. It's hard to explain exactly why. I just don't think they have the ability to think on deeper levels. They are too concerned with rules, anger, and being accepted.
>>
>>739301808
It takes smarts to write the Lord of the Rings. I can't imagine a woman writing it. A woman can write Harry Potter, sure, but not LOTR.
>>
>>739299562
On average, yes, they are.

A lot of the 'they're even' studies occur before puberty for males, and after puberty for females to disguise this fact.

On average, men are smarter.
>>
File: Commissar_NO.jpg (30KB, 409x189px) Image search: [Google]
Commissar_NO.jpg
30KB, 409x189px
>>739299562
that is not a question for the cesspool of autism that is this board.
It is the title of a paper you should write using primary data on the intelligence spread of men and women using a variety of measures of intelligence.
Go do it.....fuckla
>>
>>739302000
he's right though
if you're a woman, have you honestly ever dreamed to do something that no man has done?

Do you ever think "I want to be the first human to ____" or just "I want to be the first woman to ____"
>>
>>739299562
Yes they are, they can't use logic. Thats why there is no top chess woman players.
>>
>>739302518
Why don't you write it yourself, boss?
>>
File: 1402358332447.png (342KB, 700x356px) Image search: [Google]
1402358332447.png
342KB, 700x356px
>>739299562
Women in general are stupid because even the most stupidest, ugliest, most retarded female gets the dick and spawns offspring. Infact, the stupider you are the more you get fucked.

For a female there is no competetion; being smarter than the man is not a perk.
For a male to succeed he has to be cunning and smart to beat the other men AND to convince the female that he's the best.

That has always been the case.

On the otherhand very smart women don't procreate for the same reasons as very smart men don't procreate: they're not terribly smart but due to social reasons they spend their time doing unsocial things. If you're fucking ugly and you're not terrible at school chances are you'll get a good degree and do whatever but by the time you could get children it's too late plus you're still fuckin' ugly and your kids will be ugly aswell.
>>
>>739302952
>even the most stupidest, ugliest, most retarded female gets the dick and spawns offspring
Actually, among normies ugly men get married and spread their fucked up genes just like ugly women. The thought that ugly men don't get pussy is an r9k-tier meme tbh.
>>
From experience, no. People seem to be equally dumb to me.

Men are more aggressive and impulsive it seems. Testosterone is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>739299562
they're attracted to men, that's pretty gay.
>>
>>739303416
False.

You need to be smart to get the status and wealth and finally get the female.

If you're a loser and ugly then you get nothing.
>>
>>739303587
Dumb and ugly people fuck other dumb and ugly people.
>>
File: 1495407753950.jpg (125KB, 1152x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1495407753950.jpg
125KB, 1152x1410px
>>739303587
>You need to be smart to get the status and wealth
>>
>>739303587
they still get something,
just an ugly loser wife and ugly loser kids

we need janitors and burger flippers, ya know?
>>
>>739303759
That's right. Trump may not know politics but he isn't an idiot. Infact, he doesn't need to know politics. Want evidence? He's your president.

>>739303748
And they keep on fucking until they're so dumb and ugly that they die off, hence leading to a point where the dumb and ugly no longer fuck.
Unless they're females, but in greater picture they're still dead ends unless an alpha male fucks them pregnant.
>>
>>739303759
Smart than Hillary.
>>
>>739304216
Smarter*
>>
>>739304241
less dumber*
>>
>>739300911

Generally agreed, I would add 'more emotional'. I think that is why they're less ambitious and less focused. My wife will spend more time talking about her feelings than reality and until I understood that it was horribly frustrating.
>>
>>739299562
men on an IQ scale are more balanced, women are a shitton dumber and smarter, so by all and all men are smarter
>>
>>739304336
less dumb*
>>
File: not mad.png (871KB, 697x522px) Image search: [Google]
not mad.png
871KB, 697x522px
>>739299562
No, they really aren't at the end of the day. I'd say they're more prone to let their emotions get the better of them instead of thinking things through in certain situations like when something makes them mad. Men are more vulnerable emotionally when they start to feel something for somebody else.
>>
>>739304710
right, women are dumber, men are just whiny when women are bitches
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 1411x1025px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 1411x1025px
>>739304611
>women are a shitton dumber and smarter
lol no
>>
>>739304611
You got your shit the wrong way around there friendo.

Men are both the most and least intelligent while women are mostly average.
>>
>>739304611
IQ isn't a measure of complete and ultimate intelligence.
>>
>>739305430
True. Achievements to better mankind are.
>>
The answer is yes, even without people trying to wrap it around nicely in science and facts.
>>
Now I'm interested in hearing what femanons have to say about the matter.
>>
>>739299562
Yes
>>
>>739306239
better leave the internet and ask them then
but, be warned, you may have to leave your house
>>
>>739306328
Hell no, don't want to get scratched.
>>
>>739299562
Absolutely. More than a fair few have opened their legs to my degenerate, ugly ass. That's all the proof I need.
>>
women are like children just more retarded

never ask them for advice or their opinion
>>
>>739302589
I know he's right. Women in my experience mostly tend to look at things on a superficial level without going into the deeper understanding of a subject. (the why/how)

They tend to be much more willing to just "accept" things as the way they are.

It is frustrating. My wife who is leaps and bounds smarter (IQ/memorization-wise) than me has difficulty applying her knowledge in any sort of critical thinking sort of way.

Now I am just rambling like a madman.
>>
>>739306700
Come on, women can be smart when they need to. They get through school just as well as men. But men have vastly more creative intellectual power, no doubt.
>>
File: SexIQa.jpg (19KB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
SexIQa.jpg
19KB, 400x241px
women have a higher cluster of people in the "average" section and thus they have hardly nobody in the "extremely dumb" or "extremely smart" sections. They're all just average and that's why they appear dumb to many men.
Mens cluster is much more spread out. We have less people around the average but we also have more people with genius level IQs and more people with room temperature IQs. This is the reason that all the top scientists and generall "smart people" are men, because there's statistically more of them
>pic related
>>
>>739299562
women have evolved in a manner that means they never really have to excel at anything. their survival mechanism is attaching themselves to the highest quality male they can and either whoring themselves out to him and having his children, and using them as their meal ticket, or manipulating men into doing their bidding. they've never really had to evolve to surpass their physiological or mental limitations in order to independently achieve what the men achieve for them, hence why statistically speaking they have average IQs across the board.

men however, have had to evolve both physically and mentally to surpass their limitations and defy all odds. but yes, there's a split. you have either extremely unintelligent men, or extremely intelligent men, there isn't much of an in-between.

I think this represents the two different paths men have taken throughout history in order to defy all odds and progress through the ages. some men focused on physical prowess and thus passed on their more physically able genes, and as such, ended up with descendents who also excelled in physical feats but lacked a certain amount of intelligence as a result. and some men focused on mental prowess, and as such, gradually increased the IQ of their descendents with each generation that followed suit while simultaneously lacking in physical prowess.

of course this isn't always the case, and there are many more factors to be taken into consideration because not everyone who lacks physical prowess is intelligent and not everyone who lacks intelligence is build like a brick shithouse. but I do think this kind of explains why there's such a rift between the two different sides of the spectrum and how it came about.
>>
>>739307285
>you have either extremely unintelligent men, or extremely intelligent men, there isn't much of an in-between
I know that my experience isn't a fact or anything, but most men I've known are intellectually average just like women. I have almost never talked with a really intelligent man unless you count teachers.
>>
>>739307285
and also why women never seem to evolve past their base instincts and self-improve.

I also think this is why women don't really mature past the age of 16-18. because I've found that they don't, instead, they just learn to hide their immaturity, and they do so because they realise that the older they get, the less bullshit men will generally deal with, so they have to behave until they get their man where they want them. e.g. awaiting a child.

I mean, they've never really had to mature. why would they? they've been coddled and protected, they've been the wards of men since time immemoral, so they've had literally zero incentive to mature. men have always been the ones to take on all the responsibilities while the women stay at home and do the chores. and it's responsibility that matures people, it does so out of necessity.

look at how women react today when they get their so-called equality and are treated as equally as men and are given the same choices as men, what do they do? they cry about the responsibilities they have to take upon themselves, and they also do all they can to avoid them. like demanding abortions from the state. (ironic, even when they claim to be free from the clutches of the patriarchy, they beg the grand patriarch (the state), to relinquish them of their responsibilities and allow them to live like adolescent children with no parenting, drinking, fucking, taking drugs, doing the bare minimum.)

I could go on for days.
>>
>>739307941
or perhaps what you're experiencing is the dunning-krueger effect.

I've come across a lot of extremely stupid men who appear to be intelligent and rather profound because they're so overly confident and talk so big.

maybe the men you've come across are above average, but because of their higher intelligence, they actually doubt themselves so much because they realise how much they don't know, that they make themselves seem a lot less intelligent than they actually are.
>>
>>739299831
What about dynamically? And what does statistics have to say about it?
>>
They have no reason or necessity to be intelligent, hardworking or financially succesful. And most of the time they arent.
>>
>>739308123
it's the same with women too. they can mimic higher intelligence by repeating complicated talking points that they've heard a million times before. because women are quite like parrots, they're good at repeating, because women's social circles are essentially echo chambers and they just repeat each other's statements over and over again (and we all know just how much women love to repeat themselves). Feminism is a good example of this. The ideology is completely logically fallacious and the majority of the talking points feminists brings up are equally as ridiculous but they speak with such fervor and passion that they make them seem valid.

appearances can be deceiving.
>>
This thread reeks of mother issues.
>>
>>739308338
exactly. women have essentially lived the lifestyle of a symbiote or a parasite whereby they live off of the life force of something else and do so via deception or force.

hence why they're so adapt when it comes to manipulation and coercion without the use of physical force.
>>
>>739308524
adept*
>>
>>739307239
this is wrong
>>
No. They're not. There are many forms of intelligence.
A woman who is true to her feminine nature, who embraces herself instead of destroying her gender with feminism is an amazingly emotionally in touch person, they can move mountains with the softest touch.

Men are biologically predisposed to logical and mechanical thinking.
Women are biologically predisposed towards emotional thinking.

Both are valid and both serve a function within our society.
>>
>>739308524
Good goy, abandon your woman folk for the niggers to breed our people out of existence.
>>
>>739308203
There are more very low intelligence men and very high intelligence men than there are women. Men beat women on IQ tests by a few points overall though, when you don't normalize the tests.

This is actually true for a lot of biological traits, women having 2 copies of the x chromosome appears to moderate against certain mutations, as well as there being a sex-selective adaptation effect to extreme traits not being applied to women, since their DNA is more likely to go to the next generation.
>>
>>739308664
nice non-argument anon
>>
>>739308664
no it isnt, its exactly correct
>>
>>739307180
Women rarely have interesting opinions, although they think they do and a lot of uninteresting men entertain them.
>>
>>739308694
>No. They're not. There are many forms of intelligence.

No there isn't. Intelligence as a whole applies across all subdomains unless you use a trivial definition of intelligence that no one that actually studies it does.
>>
>>739308385
I should've said as well. they repeat these talking points without actually comprehending or understanding what they're talking about.

for example, philosophically speaking, there is no such thing as equality or equal rights.

I am not equal to who I was a second ago, nor will I be equal to who I will be a second from now. because the human condition is constant growth, constant evolution. if I can't be equal to myself, then how can I be equal to anyone else? I can't. therefore nobody is equal, ever.

and as for equal rights. they aren't rights. what feminism wants is more state privileges. rights are inherent and come from natural law, philosophically speaking. the state cannot, has not, and will never be able to give or take away natural rights as we are imbued with them from life to death.

if the state can give or take something away, then it's a privilege, and if the state has the ability to take something away from you by force, that's essentially slavery.

so what feminism wants, is more privileges from the slaveowners of the plantation.

but they claim that these privileges are rights and that they're entitled to them.

slaves aren't entitled to anything.

and nobody, whether slave or master, is entitled to a privilege.

so across the board we have logical fallacy after logical fallacy in relation to one of the core tenets of feminism.

they literally do not understand what they are fighting for.

like I said, they just repeat talking points they've heard others repeat in their echo chambers. whether they be political or social.
>>
>>739308694
this is of course sloppy bullshit thinking promoted by women

there's intelligence that gets things done, and there's intelligence that whines about the people getting things done
>>
>>739308766
actually, I'd prefer it if western men became men again and stopped allowing women to dominate them, saw that rigid traditionalism benefits women and not men and figured out how to get the benefits of relationships with women without the whole "men are disposable" bullshit.

and just for kicks, send all non-beneficial migrants and their half-breed spawn back to their own countries.
>>
>>739299562
Well they suck my dick. And I don't wash it. So yes.
>>
>>739309471
why don't you wash your dick anon
>>
>>739309304
I agree with you on this. I said nothing which would suggest otherwise.
Men are supposed to be the leaders of their tribe or society. That is a given. I only said that women possess their own type of intelligence.

Men certainly are not disposable. We're the backbone of society and we deserve the respect that comes with that position. We're the strong arms that hold our people up, we're the brains which lead our people forward and we're the pillars which support our people when times are bad. That is 100% correct.

But
Women have their place too, and women who allow themselves to be women, who embrace their feminine charms instead of acting like soft men add to society and possess their own talents.

That's the only point I was making.
>>
>>739299562
Objectively, yes.
>>
File: 1479235553547.jpg (356KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
1479235553547.jpg
356KB, 1600x2812px
>>739309183
>sloppy bullshit thinking
>bitching and complaining about a symptom not the cause.
>no idea what he's actually fighting against.
>>
>>739309722
Why should I? Smells manly.
>>
>>739310056
why does jennifer miller have a beard?
>>
>>739309183
>emotions don't get shit done
>only logical thinking does

Wrong. In fact, emotions such as love lessens depression, and sex improves physical performance. Oxytocin, "The Love Hormone", actually plays a powerful role in how someone goes through everyday life.
>>
>>739308491
>muh psychology
>>
>>739299562
No, but society doesn't ask as much of women, so it may seem that way. If women were forced to be more independent to succeed in life you'd see a lot less dumb women out there.
>>
>>739310459
...Or (most) women would in that case just swan around uselessly.
>>
Working in Customer Service for about 2 years, I've discovered that women are more likely to ask you to do everything for them. Including telling them what to get because they can't make up their own minds.
>>
Let's put it this way:
1. Ancient China had the "4 arts" where women were encouraged to involve themselves in the arts and produce.
2. Female musical schools existed since Ancient Greece with the longest surviving building being in Italy from Roman times, and women were still gifted pianos and other instruments throughout all the centuries of AD.

All the best music ever produced ended up being produced by men.
Even today, pop star whores are basically copycat attempts of Michael Jackson and Prince.

Does that explain some things to you?

You can include painting in the discussion.
Women were always allowed and encouraged to paint. Men ended up advancing the field instead and producing masterpieces.
>>
>>739310636
Nah, if women had to nut up instead of getting by on looks and being dependent on men, you'd see (most) women drop the bullshit and use their brains more.
>>
>>739309955
I mostly agree.

I think a woman's purpose is to be a supportive figure for a man. A woman's love can do wonders for a man in a cold world such as this. And I think that's the whole point. We need that supportive role and that love to give us incentive to push our limitations so we can continue the species. Without it, there's not really any point, unless we just dominate them, force them into submission, take them as we please and force them to bear our children. But then, in the long term that benefits nobody, because everyone will grow up in a world where pain is the norm and there is almost no relief except inflicting more pain.

And this is why a woman's role is so important. What do we have other than a woman's love to balance out the equation? Nothing. Meaningless distractions maybe. But nothing of substance. Without that emotional support and that love, we grow cold, our worldview grows even colder. And with each generation that passes by, we suffer more internal turmoil because we have no relief, no support, no love.
>>
no. women tend to have an iq closer to 100 men tend to be farther away. in other words women are average men are either dumb or smart
>>
>>739310082
have fun with your dickcheese fag
>>
>>739299562
i think they have the same potential but are dumber in average.
>>
>>739310876
the problem is today that this has been turned on its head. instead of women thinking "what can I do for my man, to make things easier for him while he creates a better world for us all", women simply think, what can this man do for me? while simultaneously looking for another man who can do more. using men as utilities. and it's been that way for far too long.
>>
>>739310195
Because "she's" a man?
>>
>>
>>739303759
>a man who manipulated two sides of the fence, one to vote for him and the other to incessantly give him free marketing by whining about him 24/7 and thus spreading his brand name and keeping it afloat
>anything but smart
>a man who became rich, lost his wealth, and then regained it in ways that are still a mystery to most businessmen
>anything but smart

You are the typical example of a person whose brain is clouded by emotions.
>>
File: pancakes.jpg (35KB, 295x577px) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
35KB, 295x577px
>>739299562

yeah
>>
>>739311171
right so, by a man do you mean an actual man who identifies as a woman or a jew bitch masquerading as a man?
>>
>>739300013
you won.
>>
>>739302952

What are you going on about? You just went on this beta/neckbeard tirade that had nothing to do with the OPs question, kek. Holy shit, go back to the MRA subreddit.
>>
>>739299562
Law of averages. There are, guaranteed, women with double the IQ than most kids on this site. PLENTY. They just don't talk to your dumbass cause you're a child living at your mom's. Step up your brain game, kids. Smart chicks are where its at.
>>
Men think more level headed than woman do. Women are probably book smarter though.

A man's process to problem solving:
>study the room for some time
>think of all possible solutions
>work on the best solution
>deploy our argument

A woman's process is something like:
>glance around the room quickly
>deploy argument
>>
File: mfw.jpg (132KB, 963x889px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
132KB, 963x889px
>>739311046
>it's been that way for far too long
>>
File: IMG_2155.jpg (53KB, 762x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2155.jpg
53KB, 762x960px
>>739299562
They're willing to fuck men so they must be pretty stupid.
>>
In my experience, they're smarter and more driven. However, without encouragement, they fold like a wet napkin under stress.
>>
>>739311989
probably because men have never really networked and discussed these issues before. but they are now, and perhaps that's why feminism is making such a big noise now. perhaps it's because women intuitively sense that men are waking up to their BS.
>>
File: log.png (59KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
log.png
59KB, 187x250px
i fixed OP's picture, it was a bit incorrect
>>
>>739312150
Your universe must be an interesting place.
>>
>>739311475
A jewish man who thinks he's a woman.
>>
>>739310326
see
>>739309112

This is what you are doing.
>>
>>739310459
Wrong.
>>739310790
Prove it.
>>
>>739299562
Philosophically weaker then men because they let emotions control their thought process more.
>>
File: 0ADDssffssdsdgagrrdha.jpg (144KB, 1444x924px) Image search: [Google]
0ADDssffssdsdgagrrdha.jpg
144KB, 1444x924px
>>739312895
>WTF?
Why watches at 0$ ?
>>
>>739302371
Potters are far better than LOTR which is a boring POS
>>
No one in this thread will like this answer, but women are clearly smarter. You are all completely right that they are able to skate by "sucking dick" and a host of other things, meaning they need to engage in traditionally intelligent thought less often.

But, therein lies the genius. We're being played, and they've won because we enabled them to reach a level of admiration that lets them do whatever while we men are busting our asses.

Who's smarter: the one that solves the problem, or the one that gets some chump to solve it for them so they can get an easy ride to success?
>>
>>739313502
JK Rowling is actually trans.
>>
>>739310790
Throughout history, and even nowadays in third world cultures, out of necessity women have submitted to men. This would likely not work unless women were less smart and hence less individualistic. Girls are smart but then fall behind as the boy matures into a young man full of ambitious dreams and superior will.
>>
>>739313607
you know the rules cunt, tits with timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>739313666
Lol, I'm as male as they come friendo. I'm not saying I support the fact that they've won; I'm just stating the reality of the situation.

The solution is men need to collectively stop coveting women for their bodies and hold them to the same standard we hold each other; you pull your weight or aren't worth a shit.
>>
>>739313502
The concept of HP - and thus the first book - is great, but she doesn't know what to do with the concept and therefore the other books after the first one are crap.
>>
>>739313666
>>739313840
>>666
Pay your dues and post your timestamped tits already.
>>
>>739313840
/b/ has spoken. do as you're told wench.
>>
>>739313840
also. that will never work, because women aren't equal to men, they have a different purpose. a different role. we need to go right back to traditionalism. reintegrate gender roles. but make it so men are no longer considered disposable but rather given the respect they deserve. from the top to the bottom of the dominance hierarchy.
>>
>>739299618
>>739299623
>>739299680

i dont know, can you repeat the question?
>>
>>739314291
>>739314078
>>739313666

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not even a woman and you guys are clamoring to try and see some tits. Stop giving them the power.

>>739314430
This is also a load of shit. Traditionalism is just a other form of control that hurts men as much as you think it reins in women. The only solution is to stop fawning over women and judge their worth based on their own individual merit.
>>
>>739299720
underrated post
>>
They just think differently in some ways, most women tend to be more intuitive with emotions and produce hormones like estrogen thats why they are instinctively more nurturing than men. Men tend to think more from a rational and logical standpoint, we produce testosterone and have more muscle mass making us the ideal hunter/provider. We are great at planning and figuring things out, and making objective decisions. But you see fathers run away from responsibilities like raising children more often than a mother abandons her child.
>>
>>739314711
lighten up ffs, it's called humour, you should try it sometime

it's possible, it could work, but I doubt it, because women will default to using their bodies to get what they want and if that doesn't work, they'll play the victim, the poor helpless woman that's weak and needs a man to take care of her and her responsibilities for her, the same bullshit that's played out for god knows how long. and it'll work, again.

so maybe, just maybe, one day, that shit will work, but not yet, for now we need to take the best deal we can get, which is traditionalism, highlight the issues within it, make it more beneficial for us. make it so we're treated fairly, raise awareness of female manipulation and how they tend to operate etc. so men can more easily navigate in and around their relationships.

and then maybe we'll get to the point where we have enough leverage to say, listen ladies, it's about time you pulled your own weight because we're sick n tired of doing all the work. but until we've accomplished all of the above. I can't see it working. we need traditionalism for social cohesion. right now, society is crumbling, it's falling apart because there is practically no foundation. the family unit is crippled. we need to get it back so we can regain control of the direction society will take and move forward from that.
>>
>>739315193
the most important part of that being enlightening men on these issues, because most men are absolutely cluess when it comes to women and how they're actually contributing to their own downfall and pretty much the downfall of society too, with allowing their libido to control their lives.
>>
File: IMG_20170718_173856.jpg (270KB, 1124x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_173856.jpg
270KB, 1124x956px
>>
>>739299562
sauce on the pic plox
>>
File: IMG_20170718_172038.jpg (233KB, 1077x1556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_172038.jpg
233KB, 1077x1556px
>>
>>739299562
no
>>
File: 20170718559977989.jpg (663KB, 979x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170718559977989.jpg
663KB, 979x900px
>>
File: femalebrains.jpg (283KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
femalebrains.jpg
283KB, 1334x694px
Women are dumber than men. It's science.
>>
>>739315193
You can't honestly believe that society is crumbling. Literally every generation ever has said this, always to be proven wrong.
>>
File: 1 (91).jpg (187KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1 (91).jpg
187KB, 1500x1125px
>>739315407
i dont kno sauce but i have another
>>
Any man who has dealt with women before knows it's not a good idea to underestimate them. You can spout all the pseudoscience bullshit that you want, you don't want to mess with the wrong woman.
>>
>>739315518
The Roman empire lasted a little over 500 years. We're only around 240 years into the U.S. being a country, so give it time.
>>
>>739315518
yeah and no society has ever fallen apart and resulted in the death of millions has it hahaha?

it's happened consistently within pretty much every single generation somewhere on the planet.

pretty much everytime a civilisation collapses, it degenerates slowly because of a lack of social cohesion, which is usually rooted in a break down of the family, a degredation of whatever form traditionalism takes in the society / civilisation in question.
>>
>>739299562
the ones that actually LIKE men, are.
>>
File: 1493079000581.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1493079000581.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>739315689
>pseudoscience
>>
>>739299562
As a potential smartness, nope. Problem is muricafags usually treat them like princess or whatever monarchy shit so bitches don't do anything, don't develop intelligence, bitches can't solve any problem. lol
>>
>>739315689
being adept at manipulation doesn't imply overall intelligence.

it just means you've evolved to manipulate because it's been your main survival mechanism since time immemorial.

so yeah I agree, don't underestimate women. but their skill at manipulation doesn't make them smarter than men.
>>
>>739315949
bitches cause problems then puppy eye the men to sort them out for them
>>
The way I see it, although this may just be me, is that the average woman is smarter than the average man, but the smart man is smarter than the smart woman.
>>
>>739315783
Let me be clearer: society can fall apart, but it won't be the end of everything.

Sure, a specific society can fall apart, and in its wake, something else develops and evolves as a result of the constant change we literally can't escape.

Sure, society may be changing as a result of the dissolution of the nuclear family, but I say bring it on. That shit is stale, boring as fuck, and doesn't hardly work anyway. Nobody I know that's successful came from a traditional background; if anything, they provide too much safety and stability for anything worth a shit to be formed.
>>
>>739316013
Really? So, you don't consider someone stupid for not having the sense to avoid being manipulated?
>>
File: 1401833302676.jpg (48KB, 598x863px) Image search: [Google]
1401833302676.jpg
48KB, 598x863px
>>739316066
Lately it's been less puppy eyes, more "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Solve all problems for us, Patriarchy CIS Scum!"
>>
>>739316412
intelligence =/= wisdom
>>
>>739316066

Yeah, and if you are a cuck you are going to serve them, white knight them expecting some pussy which is not gonna happen. If you want your women smart, you tell them: DIY bitch!
>>
>>739316491
I don't see a need to differentiate the two all that much. They may have different origins, but in the end, if you get played, you're a dumbass.
>>
>>739316491
So women are the wiser sex than?
>>
>>739316692
Exactly. Men are more intelligent. That's what we've saying the WHOLE fucking thread...
>>
>>739314545
You're not the boss of me now
>>
>>739299562
women are systemically useless
>>
>>739316692
Just because some men get manipulated doesn't make it applicable to the entire gender. Plus, the fact that they were manipulated once doesn't mean it will happen again.
>>
>>739315364
>>739315419
>>739315466
This woman looks more retarded in each subsequent picture.
>>
>>739316618
>I don't see a need to differentiate the two all that much.

Lower end of the bell curve detected.
>>
>>739316309
oh yeah I agree with that, societies falling apart aren't the end of the world (not yet anyway), but y'know, that doesn't mean we should just let it happen. it needs to be averted if it can be because a lot of people die when that happens.

and yeah destruction is a form of creation but tbh I think we can learn a lot more and advance in a way that's much more beneficial if we see the warning signs, avert the negative outcome and learn the lessons that are to be learned. which is why I say what I've been saying.

and it might be state, boring as fuck etc, but like it or not, it's been the glue that's tied pretty much all cultures and civilisations together.

of course, there are always small deviations away from the norm that work in the minority, and traditionalism itself has different forms in different cultures, but the foundation is always the same at its core and that's what's necessary for society to survive.
>>
FUCK NIGGERZ
>>
nigger
>>
>>739299562
Yes
>>
>>739309112
You don't need to.

Space things.

Like this.
>>
File: yes of course.gif (436KB, 182x179px) Image search: [Google]
yes of course.gif
436KB, 182x179px
>>739299562
The correct answer: yes and no.
More men than women are found at the right end of the bell curve (geniuses) and at the left end (morons).
So there are more dumb men than dumb women, and more genius men than genius women.
>>
>>739316412
every male on the face of the planet is susceptible to female manipulation because of his instincts.

has little to do with intelligence on his part, and a lot more to do with instinct.

but of course, intelligence does help, and experience. if you learn to quiet your instincts you're a lot more likely to make informed decisions that will work out well for you. but you're still susceptible, and you'll still likely end up falling into one of the many traps women set for you. that doesn't make you stupid though, or weak.
>>
>>739316418
true that
>>
>>739316564
learned that the hard way haha, white knighting did get me pussy in the short term but it sure as hell didn't get me respect.
>>
>>739317485
I

d

o

n

t

c

a

r

e

n

i

g

g

a
>>
File: leS7V87.jpg (58KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
leS7V87.jpg
58KB, 750x730px
pic related
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (12KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
12KB, 620x350px
>>739315689
POP DEM TIMESTAMPED TITS OUT BITCH
>>
>>739300212
This.

Thread over.
>>
File: obvious.jpg (42KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
obvious.jpg
42KB, 600x479px
>>739317814
>>
>>739311270

Excellent job, anon.
>>
>>739300212
>Implying there aren't plenty of really fucking stupid women.
>>
>>739299562
omg fuck yes they are much more supid. When was the last time you thought... gee let me go talk to my gf or wife and get some real good advice or work out this equation for me........
>>
File: 1497833535697.jpg (862KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497833535697.jpg
862KB, 1920x1080px
Not only are girls dumber, they have stronger sex drives resulting in poorer concentration. Men need recharging time in that respect, but girls are always lowkey horny. When they drink half a glass of wine they turn into sasha greys. On the other hand men don't lose their minds like that, thus we went to moon and shit.
>>
File: 1500420626122.jpg (142KB, 1248x766px) Image search: [Google]
1500420626122.jpg
142KB, 1248x766px
>>739315689
They can only manipulate the dumb ones Anon.. manipulating the rest of men are way over their head..
>>
>>739299618
>>739299623
>>739299680
all these answers are true
>>
>>739300586
>Their emotions cloud their logical and critical thinking.

This.
>>
>>739299562
women are more average. men have a wider range of intelligence. men have more stupid and very smart people compared to women.
>>
definitely. It's not their fault though, they evolved to be mothers and raise children not to lord over things.
>>
>>739308491
I do have mother issues.
>>
>>739321499
and to do dishes...dont forget that
>>
>>739299562
If you mean because women get oppressed in parts in the world? Then unfortunately yeah.
>>
>>739321999
TOGTFO.
>>
>>739299562
Fuck yeah they are. Without a pussy there would be a bounty on em.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.