[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

You guys broken me. I don't know how many of you were here

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
You guys broken me.
I don't know how many of you were here last night for the thread about daisy's destruction.

It isn't a urban legend. It exists on the surface web and the deep web.

One of you assholes decided to download it and stream it on twitch. I watched 5-6 seconds of it and I still can't get the images and sounds out of my heads.

Why do we do this to ourselves /b/?
>>
>>739176251
get over it you stupid pussy
>>
>>739176251
Summary of Daisys destruction? Would like to send to friends if it's worth it
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>739176251
>Why do we do this to ourselves /b/?
Sadism, mental disorders and traumatic experiences. It is more or less like a spinning wheel.
>>
Op is a pussy. It's terrible I know but you don't have to throw a damn hissy fit.
>>
>>739176251
Found the newfag. You might want to go back to kikebook before your fragile little mind is rekt.
>>
>>739176359
> Cambodian baby girl is tied up
> whipped
> burned with candle wax
> peed on
> less like a cheese pizza video
> more a torture porn

It's been floating around the interwebz for many years. Long enough to get mythical status. Not something you want to watch.
It gets linked her occasionally.. Don't click it. You cannot unsee or unhear that kids .
>>
>>739176357
I know this is how we talk here.
I get the humor of calling everyone a pussy and a faggot.

But I am serious. If watching a child being tortured doesn't bother you, then you are beyond help. You are fucked up in a way that isn't worth bragging about.

But for people who are affected by videos like that, i.e. Most people, why do we do this to ourselves?
>>
>>739176525

By that logic, the more fucked up, depraved illegal shit you watch, the stronger your mind is? If you have such a strong mind mind then why are you a basement dwelling NEET with no future?

Your attitude and mindset are fucked up, mate and you're in serious denial. You have problems that require years of therapy and personal development.
>>
>>739176624

Doesn't sound that bad, I got bored on the deep web one day and saw a man find, rape, cut open, rape, kill, rape an 8 year old child. It was at the point where you could see the dick through the body of the child
>>
File: 4L_bt4DPe0I.jpg (117KB, 736x952px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_bt4DPe0I.jpg
117KB, 736x952px
>>739176711

The voice of reason here is useless
>>
>>739176711
Makes sense. I mean, you can obviously judge people from one thing that they say on the internet, of all places. But what am I to say. I have a different opinion to you so I MUST be a "basement dwelling NEET"
>>
>>739176774

now why the fuck would you actively seek that out? what is the payoff for you? why are you like this? if you legit pulled out your dick and started fapping, you are a damned soul. you will find no peace or joy in life. you are an emotionless husk of a person and the world would simply be a better place if you didn't exist.
>>
>>739176702
seriously, you're a fag. not even doing a double switcheroo meta whatever... you're just a fag. honestly, I don't think you belong here.
>>
>>739176251
Bullshit. A guy who watched said it was just bdsm and watersports, no snuff.
>>
>>739176774
Now THAT is some destruction.
The vid everyone is upset over is bad, but it's not really that sexual. Just rough as fuck. Still wouldn't ever want to see it posted again. I don't need a visual or auditory reminder of how fucked up people can be.
>>
Post that shit you fucking niggers
>>
>>739176955
We're all fags here, faggot
>>
>>739176477
It is beyond terrible.

The kid is so young. And those sounds she makes.

If you aren't deeply, negatively affected by that video then you need serious help.

You guys can joke about how watching that shit makes you tough mentally or how it isn't a big deal. But you know on some level that none of this "you are a fragile pussy faggot" if you are upset by that stuff is true.
>>
>>739176910
Who said I jerked off to it? No I was bored because looking at stock markets and shit where I make my income got tiring as shit
>>
>>739176860

well you haven't denied it, have you? you haven't stuck up for yourself, so I must be right. do yourself a favour, and go take a long, deep look in the mirror and re-evaluate your life choices.
>>
>>739176910
Not the same Anon.
However I accidentally stumbled upon an archive that a coroner had made.
Dude violated every childs corpse he got his hands on and had a collection.
Seriously fucked up.
>>
>>739176774
I find that hard to believe. Sounds like you were watching a clip from some gore core movie
>>
>>739177103

What are you? Dr Phil?
>>
>>739176251
>daisy's destruction is an urban legend
if you thought it wasn't real then you are either a kid who thinks he's cool because he uses 4chan or an adult who stuck to the front page of the main porn sites
>>
>>739177103
My life choice being what, exactly. I never said I have watched or would like to watch the video at any point, and believe me when I say I don't. All I'm saying is that you are being irrational here.
>>
>>739177155

No, i'm just a regular human being who finds the idea of murdering and raping children deplorable. Forgive me if that's too much for you to handle.
>>
File: 4L_DLGyBHXs.jpg (65KB, 375x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_DLGyBHXs.jpg
65KB, 375x500px
>>739177118

Probably, it was in my dreams and shit for about a year but who the fuck cares. Regret is a pointless emotion
>>
>>739177244
You don't belong here
>>
>>739176955
I have seen snuff films.

Been on countless REKT threads. I can watch those videos of thieves having fingers/hands cut off. Isis videos of decapitation, etc, etc.

But that video was different. I think it was because it was a kid.

And call me a fag all you want. Act proud of liking shit like DD. You know on some level that you are a deeply disturbed individual. And I know you are probably creaming in your pants like that is a compliment, but it is not.
>>
I occasionally watch gore when I'm depressed, hangover or in pain.
Sometimes it replaces depression with anxiety and makes my pain look negligible.
>>
File: 1500264622392.jpg (15KB, 751x418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500264622392.jpg
15KB, 751x418px
>>739177244
>>
>>739176624
>Cambodian

actually, man, its Philippines.

This is why I hate my country
>>
>>739177232

You're saying that people who are horrified by the idea of raping children are weak-minded. That is obviously a fucking stupid thing to say.
>>
>>739177311
Same, I can stand human gore because it's kinda a release from anger or sadness
>>
>>739176980
It is a toddler being tortured sexually and non sexually.

It is beyond fucked up.
>>
>>739177113
pic or it didnt happen
>>
File: IMG_2730.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2730.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>739177244
It's been it because you think that stuff is terrible, good on ya for having morals. I like that. But there's no need to be a butch child about seeing something's fucked up. This shit happens and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
>>
>>739177295

I think i'll be the judge of that.

>>739177354

no u
>>
>>739176702
Heard about it but NEVER want to see it. Torturing a child is fucked up.
>>
>>739177177
Not that it wasn't a real thing, but that it could so easily be found online.
>>
>>739176910

Fuck if I knew how to backtrack onion sites I'd be able to find it
>>
>>739177363
dude a filipina? haha wow
>>
>>739177283
Just saying spent time on deep web a few years back. Can't even find real rape porn. Cp which I don't like was just looking for legit rape. Couldn't even find snuff when looking for it. I sure it is out there but yeah. Shit like Serbian film fakes all that crap.

Sorry about nightmares I saw some shit too was really disturbing.

All emotions are pointless. But w have them anyway.

Safest thing I saw was young boy getting hand chopped off because military said he was a sniper. Just like a 10 yr old. Not sure why but that effected me worse than other things. The look on kids face was so confused crybaby no for mom
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>739177481
>>
>>739177422
Right. Because I would have saved some necropedo shiet. Get fucked Anon.
>>
>>739177439

there may not be anything anyone can do about it, but that isn't a reason to spread it around and glorify it in an attempt to make strangers on the internet think you're some kind of badass. you're not. you're scared and alone, and lashing out will not help you.
>>
I'm really fucked up and I've watched dogs get skinned alive and I slept like a baby that night. How can I watch it? I really want to gauge if I'm beyond help.
>>
File: 4L_LIWXiUYg.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_LIWXiUYg.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
>>739177572

I was into a forum page then some guy posted the video from like 2005. Posting there is pointless though as only a couple thousand will visit the site before it gets rebranded
>>
>>739177485
in the 90s you could find anything online with no trouble. it was scary how easy you could get cp, bestiality, scat, gore, legit rapes, and snuff
all the stuff you gotta go on the deep web for nowadays was right out in the open back then
>>
What is dasy destrocton? oldfag here asking
>>
>>739177666
well i would have
heil satan
>>
>>739177777
>>
File: 4L_pYeNHGIw.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_pYeNHGIw.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>739177726

I'm at that point where the only things that make me feel "fucked up" are actual irl things happening, like girlfriend leaving me, crush hating me. All that jazz
>>
>>739177804

Remember the 'grifter' or the video that was supposed to exist which supposedly sent you mad after watching it because it was so gory?

Yeah daisy's destruction is that but for todays generation of 16 year olds.

That was almost 15 years ago, feel old yet?
>>
Gimme some links
>>
>>739177920

Im on 4chin since 1 year and i have heard it b4,but it was just a video of daisy from super mario getting rekt on mariokart game
>>
File: 1498190941960.png (138KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498190941960.png
138KB, 1024x768px
>>739178020
Do it yourself cunt.
>>
>>739177919
Most people are like that nowadays. It's just selfishness. My mom and dad both had cancer and my mom died. I didn't give a shit. One of my best friends also committed suicide and I've been abandoned all my life and never affected me at all.
>>
File: 1357476488601.jpg (104KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357476488601.jpg
104KB, 320x240px
>>739176711
joke's on you, i've been in therapy for more than 10 years at this point.
>>
>>739177920
Not the oldfag you were talking to but that is incredibly depressing. You mean that baraz Meme Mordu shit with the stills of a red guy talking. That was like Ted the Caver and SCP era shit. I miss that. Retard kids are jizzing themselves over dead babies because smartphones and adderall burnt their imaginations out.
>>
>>739178029

No like a guy did fly to Thailand, abuse two kids and then I think one of them got choked out and killed accidentally. I'd give you the news link for it, but I'm not about to get myself put on a list by googling that shit.

The video in .webm sections did surface here very briefly, not the murder part. The abuse bits, obviously.
>>
File: 4L_Smv3gpxw.jpg (30KB, 372x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_Smv3gpxw.jpg
30KB, 372x342px
>>739178098

I feel like I'm that too. One of my old friends killed herself but she told me like one hour before it happened and I knew she was serious but I didn't give a shit.
I also like using facts like grandma died, best friend got crippled in a car crash for my own benefit. I am a very shitty person

Excuse the shitty grammar I just woke up
>>
>>739178179

>Not the oldfag you were talking to but that is incredibly depressing.

Right? Though look at it this way, we were the last ones to experience the free internet, for what that's worth anyway....

Honestly the original SCP stuff was a good read, hats off the guys and girls who took the time to create all that.

Hey, remember &T?
>>
>>739176624
is it like animated? or real life?
>>
No such thing as Daisy's Destruction.

Exhibit A: Everyone that "watched" it claims that you should not watch it and it ruined them, but then you go to look for it and it doesn't exist. No links anywhere.
>>
File: 1499885483475.gif (301KB, 400x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499885483475.gif
301KB, 400x399px
>>739178510
Real.
Life.
>>
>>739178346
Did you have anything traumatic happen when you were little? Some shit happened to me and I think I have ASPD, I'm not going to try to get diagnosed because they'll probably take me off my antidepressants
>>
>>739178510

I mean obviously real life, doesn't have the same affect animated
>>
File: 4L_F4zb14qV.jpg (62KB, 320x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_F4zb14qV.jpg
62KB, 320x528px
>>739178618

I don't think so, I mean my parents always fought and we were broke. But that's it, but I mean I found out this site when I was 12, 8 years later and I'm still here
>>
>>739178588
I never claimed that it "ruined" me.
Just that it sticks within your psyche.
You can find it if you look I'm sure.
You may end up on several watch lists in the process though. Kek
>>
does that fucked up video make you want to end net neutrality?

serious question
>>
>>739178588
It surfaces every few months. For obvious reasons, the links don't stay up very long.

And yes, we say don't watch it, because you shouldn't. Any sane/slightly normal person who has seen it regrets watching.
>>
>>739177702
wow man you are such a fucking crybaby
>>
>>739177702
I thought the edgy "lel you get disgusted you lose" phase ended long ago
>>
>>739178893

and? if you have a point, then make it. other wise shut the fuck up and keep scrolling your life away.
>>
>>739178808
Sometimes it's genetic. It's also resistant to treatment so if you have it your fucked for life
>>
>>739177295

So, you cool with watching your mom be raped and tortured? You would be chill with her maybe getting cut up, beat the fuck out of while that is going on? Then maybe piss in her open wounds.

I mean you BELONG HERE, so you would be cool with that right?
>>
>>739178893
What a pathetic response. I think you proved the other anon's point.
>>
File: daisy_destruct.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
daisy_destruct.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>739176251

I'll just leave this here...
>>
>>739179240
Sic fuck!!
>>
File: booty ride.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
booty ride.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
dont watch this video. i have advised you
>>
>>739179240
fake
you're gay i wanted to watch it and got excited
>>
File: 4L_Y7WNXPZu.jpg (73KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_Y7WNXPZu.jpg
73KB, 480x480px
>>739179034

Yeah probably, I mean in uni I don't look apart from any of the chads there anyways. I fit in well and I just don't talk much
>>
>>739179305

OMGOMGOMGOMG YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>739178893

>is reminded that lashing out will not help
>immediately lashes out

you are dumber than a bag of rocks, anon.
there is no communicating with dumbshits like you. you have nothing useful to say.
>>
>>739179345

I watched both and both are shit
>>
>>739179305

WOW MODS GET IN THE FUCKING HERE,DELETE THIS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>739179482

Gtfo.
>>
>>739179305
k
>>
>>739178588
Oh it's real
>>
>>739179240
>>739179305
On my phone at work.

Can't even view those.
>>
>>739179950
It's a rickroll and mother will die in her sleep. You're missing nothing.
>>
>>739176251
It's not that bad fagget
>>
>>739179950
Just jailbreak and get fortune, it's what I use
>>
>>739179240
You sick bastard!
>>
>>739179850
It's like saying Amanda's bewbies are real. Have only seen them being posted once.
>>
>>739179998
>tfw you'll never get quads
>>
File: SupBro.png (454KB, 498x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SupBro.png
454KB, 498x516px
>>739176251
it's okey OP! You are gonna stop thinking about it (atleast a little) after awhile, seen some shit too..

The worst thing you can do is let it get to your head, dont make the same mistake as me.

Some of these pople on here are, as you say ''beyond help'' so fuck em.
>>
>>739176910
implying /b/tards have a soul....
dude we are all fucked beyond any doubt.
>>
>>739179240
MOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!!
>>
ITT:faggots trying to argue why they are better than everyone else
>>
>>739180027

E D G Y
>>
>>739180197
People*
>>
>>739180086
Amanda?
>>
>>739176624
Never seen it. She is not cambodian.
>>
>>739179950
VLC app for iPhones free from app store
>>
>>739176251
Surely means that your on some watchlist now for watching that you fucking retard
>>
>>739179950
Even with no jailbreak get "red browser" app. Can view webms but you have to save them first. (Takes about 10 seconds) can delete them anytime afterward
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 17





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.