>why be proud of being white?
How to get on a watch list:
1.2 Preparation of Picric Acid from Aspirin
Aspirin, 20 tablets (5 grain/tablet)
Alcohol - 95 percent pure
Concentrated sulfuric acid (boil battery acid until white fumes appear)
Potassium nitrate (Saltpeter)
Canning jar (1 pint)
Hot water bath
Paper towels (for filter)
Glass tube or rod
Dish (ceramic or glass)
1. Crush 20 tablets of Aspirin in a glass container and
work into a paste with a teaspoon of water.
2. Add approximately 1/3-1/2 cup (100 milliliters) of
alcohol with stirring and filter through a paper towel
into another glass container.
3. Discard the solid left on the paper and pour the liquid
from the container into the dish. Evaporate the alcohol
and water on a hot water bath, leaving a white powder.
4. Add this white powder to 1/3 cup (80 milliliters) of
concentrated sulfuric acid in a canning jar.
5. Heat the jar in a simmering hot water bath for 15
minutes and remove. Stir; solution will gradually turn
6. Add 3 level teaspoons (15 grams) of potassium nitrate
in three portions with vigorous stirring. After heating
put jar in cold H2O and add KNO3.
7. Allow the yellow-orange solution to cool to room
temperature with intermittent stirring. Solution is
darker than yellow-orange.
8. Pour the solution into 1.25 cups (300 milliliters) of
water (cold if possible) and allow to cool. Upon
pouring, solution is now yellow-orange.
9. Filter the mixture through a paper towel and wash the
light yellow material (picric acid) with 1/8 cup (25
milliliters) of water through paper towel. Takes
considerable time to filter if genuine filter paper is
10. Dry at 160-200 degrees F for two hours. The yield is
>mrw im donald glover and wanna show off my chins