[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why all the hate for transgender people? We are just trying to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 47

File: hate.jpg (5KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
hate.jpg
5KB, 317x159px
Why all the hate for transgender people? We are just trying to live our lives the way we want to live. Do you not understand so your scared of us and don't know how to act? or perhaps in denial that you want to transition but cant find the courage to do it? Please tell me so i can have some sympathy for the morons that call me a freak or faggot. Understand that I have been fighting this my whole life and is not easy being constantly depressed about your body. i have lost so much because of this, but have never been happier in my life. friends that wont talk to me and jobs because of this. Its not like i want to be trans. I am a woman and always have been, I just would like others to see me that way.
>>
File: 1500268058422s.jpg (2KB, 125x77px) Image search: [Google]
1500268058422s.jpg
2KB, 125x77px
>>
>>739138725
Ukfaggot.
>>
>>739138725
>Is upset that people are calling him a faggot on any board.
Wow. Congrats on the troll thread. Or you're a newfag.
>>
>>739138725
Bullshit.

Many of your kind, along with politicians are trying to force your way of life upon the majority of the populous by giving you special treatment and privileges instead of equality.

If you want acceptance stop asking for entitlement.

>Sage
>>
>>739138725
Just as you complain of those abusive folks who attack you for no reason, there is an equal amount of prejudice that comes through from your side. Just as in your own comment.

Plus no one cares cunt go commiserate with your fellows
>>
Its not the problem with you its the cucks the special snowflakes that go out of thier way to antagonize and the sjws that claim to represent the lgbt community.
>>
>>739138725
err good luck to you.
I have a mental illness aswell, however society accepts it as a mental illness, it doesn't bullshit me and say im normal, hence i can get treatment.
Feels good man.
>>
Because I don't care that you don't feel comfortable in your body, it is a complete non issue.

You deserve equal rights under the law but I don't need to respect you. I'll leave you alone if you leave me alone.
>>
Expects us to accept her when she couldn't accept himself, quite ironic don't you think?
Checkmate motherfucker
>>
>>739138725
Just quit waving that shit in our face.

Nobody cares if you just keep that shit to yourself like everyone else.

It's like homosexuals- Gay people are fine, faggots are not.
>>
>>739138725

> perhaps in denial that you want to transition but can't find the courage to do it?

Lol you are such a virtue signaling idiot. The hate towards trans is because society wants to normalize a mental illness, and pretend its OK, when its not. Just because you say, and think your a woman doesn't mean you are. Biology, and chromosomes say otherwise. People have no obligation to validate your delusions, now go back to crying in your safe space faggot freak. Most trannys end up committing suicide, hopefully this statistic continues to be true.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-013938.png (270KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-013938.png
270KB, 480x854px
This
>>
>is not easy being constantly depressed about your body

THIS. FUCKING THIS IS WHY.

Nobody forced you to transition. That's a decision your degenerate mind came to and acted upon.

YOU decided to slaughter your genitals to become something unnatural.

YOU decided to go against your biological gender in an attempt to increase your self worth but only doing the opposite.

YOU decided to be an attention whore and complain how hard it is to be trans, pushing away friends and family in the process.

And now that you're depressed that you're not truly a woman and don't have an ideal feminine body because you're NOT A FUCKING WOMAN you claim it's the haters' fault for making your life as a trans so hard?

Fuck off. If you're depressed it's because your brain is screaming at you for slaughtering your genitals.

Kill yourself and cleanse your degenerate DNA from the gene pool.
>>
>>739138725

Because you fucking faggots want everyone to acknowledge and accept you, when nobody fuckinh cares. Your kind is just as bad as vegans that have to spout out how they dont eat meat in every fucking conversation their in.

Fucking self-centered assholes. I wouldnt hate your degenerate type if you werent total fucking annoyances about it.

I dont care what you are or what you do, just stop talking about how you like crossdressing or how youre transition is. You faggots complain about how uncomfortable you feel in public but you never stop talking about how you are a fucking freak of nature.

Fuck, I hate you.
>>
>>739138725
Yeah, I don't understand and I'm scared and don't know how to act. It would help if you hung yourself.
>>
>>739140216
Holy shit you read my mind. That was the exact picture I was thinking of.

You are the hero that /b/ needs, anon.
>>
File: 1449348765063.jpg (86KB, 696x665px) Image search: [Google]
1449348765063.jpg
86KB, 696x665px
>>
>>739139746
I defiantly don't want special treatment, You say entitlement but i don't think you know what it means. And you obviously didn't read the question. Why do you hate us so much? More politicians have been arrested for sexual misconduct in bathrooms than all of the trans community put together.... so riddle me this, how is using the bathroom that i identify with forcing my way of life upon you? And how on earth is that special treatment? If i wanted special treatment i would be asking for a fuck of a lot more than bathroom equality. And what privileges do trans people have? Having to constantly be on the lookout for bottles and garbage being thrown from cars? I must have missed out on the newsletter please enlighten me.
>>
>>739141670
>so riddle me this, how is using the bathroom that i identify with forcing my way of life upon you? And how on earth is that special treatment?

Why not just use the regular bathroom and go in a fucking stall? Nobody is going to stop you.
>>
>>739139572
I'm talking about in the real world, but yes I guess i am being a little bit of a troll by asking why I am constantly being attacked for what i wear and the pronouns I associate with.
Also yes i'm very new to 4chan only been on this site for about a year and this is my first thread.
>>
>>739141670
Its as simple as, you want people to validate you for the gender, and biological sex you are not, and people aren't buying it. It affects not just the commenter, but society as a whole when the left tries to say its OK for a trans woman to use a girls bathroom, or a man who feels he's a woman can get his dick removed, because it changes are moral standards as a society. Regardless, you need psychological help, not validation snowflake.
>>
>>739139435
Triggered!!!!!!!! lol get fucked by your big black dildo you named Jamal. oh wait that's me. I'm going to have a good time ;)
>>
>>739141670
>Why do you hate us so much?

I don't.

You are seeking victim status, or are trapped in a victim mentality where the world/society is your perpetual enemy, always waiting to hurt you at every turn.

In reality, most people do not care about you as long as you are not throwing your problems in their face and claiming that they are somehow the cause.

Most people do not want men dressed as women in the bathroom with their kids, so....
>>
>>739139746
no one is trying to force you to be trans or gay, get the fuck over yourself snowflake
>>
>>739138725
>>739141670

Everyone here is pretty sure this is a troll thread by the way.

We are merely sharpening our verbal acumen by debating a committed troll.

>*there is a chance you are not of course. In which case I mean you no harm, but I hope you gain some empathy and perspective for how you are effecting our lives as well.
>>
>>739138725
Because you only care about yourself, men wanting to be a women,well your not. So, no, you should not be allowed to use women's bathrooms, changing rooms or be on women's sport teams
>>
>>739139786
Really? And what side are you talking about? LGBT? Because 90% of gays and lesbians don't understand trans issues because they are cis so i get just as much fleck from them as i do straight cis people. Ever heard of TERFS or Chasers? And I dont want the opinion of people who are going to bend over backwards to make me feel better about myself, I asked a question here for a reason, and am getting responses that i was half expecting. Misinformed, under educated and ignorance is what I see.
>>
>>739138725
It's not hate for you
It's hate for your fucking annoying ass community.
>>
>>739138725
because conservatives feel persecuted for being told not to persecute others, if they can't force their beliefs on everyone then that means that everyone is forcing their beliefs on them
>>
>>739142925
Did you mean to respond to me?

I am not.
>>
>>739138725
I don't hate trannys, I don't hate schizophrenics. I think you are delusional, the kindest and moral thing to do it to not go along with your delusion. I would not tell people hearing voices they are real.
>>
>>739143144
are you op or the guy complaining about op using the government forcing their nonconformist ways of life onto you?
>>
File: d6f.gif (483KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.gif
483KB, 500x230px
>>739138725
Mental illness
>>
>>739143426
I am>>739139746

Can you not see what post you responded to?? If so how?

Not upset, just how???
>>
File: A77V7WLCAAA3SIc.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
A77V7WLCAAA3SIc.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>739138725
>We are just trying to live our lives the way we want to live.
Normal people are also trying to live their lives the way they want to live, but you people are the ones starting drama. Nobody would bash an eye, as long as those disgusting faggots relegated themselves to their own lives, and stopped trying to push their habits and demands onto people who want absolutely nothing to do with their degeneracy.

If they keep their faggotry to themselves, I'm pretty sure normal individuals wouldn't even acknowledge these low lives' existence.
>>
>>739138725
because you're a mental ill weirdo who decided to fully indulge in it rather than try and fix the root of the problem. society shouldn't put up with this kind of ridiculous behaviour
>>
>>739143615
yes I saw what I responded to, and I am calling you an entitled retarded pussy
>>
>>739140216
Lol yes i agree some people go WAY to far with pride month. Just understand that they are doing because they want to enrage you and make you understand how stupid you are for getting mad at what others wear. You are aware that most people that are LGBTQQIP2SAA are normal people, drs, lawyers, pizza delivery drivers, mechanics, baristas, business owners and employees. We are all part of the gay spectrum its just how insecure about yourself determines where you are. We are all at least a little gay and if you say no your in denial.
>>
File: 87FNDC.jpg (38KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
87FNDC.jpg
38KB, 400x393px
>>739138725
I fucking love trains. Wtf u talking about OP
>>
File: 1484155221083.jpg (177KB, 750x543px) Image search: [Google]
1484155221083.jpg
177KB, 750x543px
>>739138725
You will always be a degenerate twisted freak injecting yourself with hormones to prevent the inevitable. You will end up looking like Lord Farquaad like all trannies do, before you scream and cry and jump off the George Washington Bridge. lol
>>
>>739143776
Explain why
>>
>>739143792
>we're all a little gay

Sounds like something a fag would say
>>
>>739138725

Not all insecure people are haters, but all haters are insecure people. Hate elevates the hater above the hated. Haters cannot stop hating without exposing their personal insecurities. Haters can only stop hating when they face their insecurities, Haters rarely hate alone. They feel compelled, almost driven, to entreat others to hate as they do. Peer validation bolsters a sense of self-worth and, at the same time, prevents introspection, which reveals personal insecurities. Individuals who are otherwise ineffective become empowered when they join groups, which also provide anonymity and diminished accountability.

So back in the day, it was cool to hate on Jews. Then that became not cool, so people started hating on Blacks, etc..not cool, moved to hating spanish, not cool, then moved to hating gays, not cool. So they have moved to hating TS because of minimal protection
>>
>>739144023
>Many of your kind, along with politicians are trying to force your way of life upon the majority of the populous by giving you special treatment and privileges instead of equality.

seems pretty autistic to me
>>
>>739140394
Wow your right i will kill myself thanks for enlightening me on my mistakes.
Idiot. I have more friends now than i ever did growing up. Its the fact that i'm a gender outlaw that drove my old friends to leave me. I say fuck them, they don't want to be apart of my life then i don't want them in my life.
I have done nothing to my genitals thanks for asking though. Im still confused on your point though. You think my dysporia is to blame? Trust me when i say i have been depressed for far longer than i have been out. One day you will understand that jumping to conclusions makes you look really stupid.
>>
>>739143701
It's the opinion of the medical community at large that gender dysphoria can't be treated with conventional therapy and medication, so if you want to claim that's the solution you're actually the outlier and your only bedfellows are Christian scientists basicallly.
>>
>>739144404
It is an accurate observation based on peoples actions.

It is not even opinion based.

How am I "an entitled pussy"?

Are you OP?
>>
File: 1479410349466.jpg (154KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479410349466.jpg
154KB, 600x600px
>>739144378
Spotted the kike. Also, all of those things are cool now.

Donald Trump is even president.
>>
>>739144378
Most millineal post ever created.
>>
>>739144378

The Seven-Stage Hate Model has a wider application. For example, when a coworker, for various reasons, becomes a hate target, the hater immediately seeks out others in the office who dislike, or can be persuaded to dislike, the hated coworker (Stage 1). The group establishes an identity using symbols and behaviors. They use a lifted eyebrow, a code word to exclude the hated coworker from a lunch invitation, or any number of other actions to demean and isolate. The haters may even adopt a name for their group (Stage 2). At this point, the haters only disparage the hated coworker within their group (Stage 3). As time passes, the haters openly insult the hated coworker either directly or indirectly by allowing disparaging remarks to be overheard from afar (Stage 4). One morning, the hated coworker discovers his desk rearranged and offensive images pasted over a picture depicting his wife and children (Stage 5). Both sophomoric and more malicious acts of hate have the same effect. Eventually, the haters sabotage the hated coworker's projects and attempt to ruin the individual's reputation through rumors and innuendoes (Stage 6). In so doing, the haters make the work environment intolerable for the hate target (Stage 7). Scenarios like this occur every day across America and, indeed, around the world. The targets of hate may change, but the hate process remains constant.
>>
>>739144404
This is a perfect example of why the lgbt community is disliked so.

Demonstrate factual evidence and they berate you with ad homonyms and project their own insecurities towards the public at large.

"Power can stand on its own, strength needs something to compare itself to."
>>
>>739144576
>citation needed
Also, I support trans rights because you have the right to mutilate and sterilize yourself. Now I don't have to worry about my children breeding with yours. Less genetic garbage on this planet.
>>
>>739141942
Women don't want men in the bathroom with them, your lack of empathy and understanding is shocking, but everything is about you because you're special
>>
File: 68a.jpg (55KB, 650x503px) Image search: [Google]
68a.jpg
55KB, 650x503px
>>739145161
Sounds like what SJW lgbt faggots do in college campuses, where the 'cis-gendered white male' becomes a target.

They are intolerant and full of hate. That's why faggots need a good fixing of conversion therapy.
>>
>>739145233
they are disliked because people have feels over 2000 year old fairy tales
>>
>>739140395
Love you too <3
So misinformed, my guess would be a grade 10 education. Go back to class. Oh and obviously you care. ;) I don't talk about being trans like vegans talk about eating veggies. There isn't a book on how to be trans... Everyone experiences are different just like cis people :O shocking i know. I don't want to be known as this, I want to live my life the way you would like to live yours. Go jack off some more and calm down.

Lol yes I am aware that i am going against what society has deemed appropriate behavior for my assigned gender. Thanks for putting it so nicely. I am a freak of nature, Just like GMOs bitch. I'm better than all yall! haha
>>
File: half a dozen.jpg (137KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
half a dozen.jpg
137KB, 1280x960px
>>
All in all, my biggest problem with it is that so many lgbt activists are trying to force little children with stupid and malleable minds to be trans or gay. They try to start pushing their propaganda as early as kindergarten and then there are real cases of 5 year old who go home to their parents and tell them that they are trans. 5 year olds who can't comprehend shit.
>>
>>739144649
can you post evidence to support your theory?

it seems to me that you just don't like people doing something you don't like that doesn't affect you and act in a way similar to which you describe them
>>
File: triggered.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>739145843
>>
>>739145233
>Demonstrate factual evidence
how are those facts? looks more like projection
>>
>>739143028
lol, not a troll thread, just curious on what anonymous people think of me. It has kinda turned into it though.
>>
File: faggot police.jpg (149KB, 634x500px) Image search: [Google]
faggot police.jpg
149KB, 634x500px
>>739145918
Transgendered faggots cannot control their impulses, most of them are closet pedophiles. This is why they force their agenda on children. If you call them out on that, they cry and bitch and endless stream of snowflake tears about being oppressed, thinking the government should be responsible for 'protecting them' with laws.
>>
>>739145233
Lior?
>>
>>739138725
People don't like transgenderism because it's literally a mental illness that is being glorified by people who put stock in victim hierarchy.

You have confused lust with envy as part of some kind of twisted and needy hunger for affection, and you expect other people to accept it. And you know what? People probably could accept it and get over it, but you and your kind are pushing for major societal changes to accommodate you, a lot of annoying and corrosive bullshit that eats away at the very core of the gender dynamic.

People don't like that shit. I'd go as far as to say nobody even gives a shit if transgender people exist, the reason they hate you pieces of shit is because you're the cause of a lot of degenerate bullshit people see everywhere nowadays. Hell, you're even a symptom of an even larger cycle of degenerate bullshit yourself.

If you don't want people to hate on you, you know what you need to do? Pass as female, and never bring this shit up. You do that, nobody will give a fuck; if you pass for a woman instead of some crossdressing freak, people will treat you like a woman instead of a crossdressing freak. Just stop pushing your nonsense on everyone else.
>>
>>739140044
Yeah man, bundles of sticks are ruining society
>>
File: 4473348933_63ac6fcd0d.jpg (247KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
4473348933_63ac6fcd0d.jpg
247KB, 400x500px
>>739146508
B..but what about the 57... g..genders we have to teach about in schools?
>>
File: 0ADDaff67090ghsaddsdha.jpg (144KB, 1446x921px) Image search: [Google]
0ADDaff67090ghsaddsdha.jpg
144KB, 1446x921px
>>739146422
>Watches at $ 0?
WTF?
>>
>>739138725

I'm fine with trans people, just make sure you tell whoever you're sleeping with that you're trans so that they can decide whether or not they want to be with you and don't get pissy if people can't tell your gender.
>>
>>739143337
A little different, but i can see where your coming from. This thread was mostly for the people that think its okay to attack and make fun of us for absolutely no reason. If you were a dr. and everyone called you a nurse wouldn't you be a little put off? And fyi I am seeing a therapist and a psychologist so as far as professional help goes i've got it covered. Thanks though. Go do some research and get back to me on how you think i'm delusional.
>>
>>739145843

>doesnt want to be labeled trans
>makes thread calling itself out

Get out of your Pinocchio dreamworld. Nothing about you will ever be real.

Stop trying to call attention to your "uniquity." Stop giving a fuck like everyone else, and maybe, just maybe, the real world will be able to tolerate you a little bit more.
>>
In maybe places in the world today, anyone who isn't cis and straight is rounded up and thrown into jail or executed
>>
>>739143651
I'm starting drama by walking my dog and someone screaming "Faggot" at me while throwing a bottle out there window? I'm not talking about the people that look at me like i'm a freak and just keep walking too afraid to say any thing. This post is for the true douche bags of /b.
>>
File: 1496218113233.jpg (10KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1496218113233.jpg
10KB, 224x216px
>>739147061
>walking my dog and someone screaming "Faggot" at me while throwing a bottle out there window

obviously did a shit job of transitioning
>>
>>739138725
It's more that you have completely mutilated every aspect of your appearance into a grotesque mess, have severe psychological issues on either side of the coin (If you buy into this stuff, you said it yourself that you were constantly depressed and are still losing everything. If you don't buy into it, then you're massively delusional and took other people's time and effort put towards furthering your delusion, giving nothing back to those people.), have people on your side of the camp targeting very impressionable children because "the transition will go better", and overall are wasting a huge amount of people's time and energy with discussions, riots, articles, and coverage over whether or not you're accepted in society and whose fault it is or isn't instead of focusing on things that actually matter even a little, than it is that I'm "scared of you and don't understand".
>>
>>739144350
Is that denial i'm reading? It's okay your anonymous here, you can tell us how your 6th grade friend tried to stick his finger up your ass and you liked it. Oh wait that's me.
>>
File: PicsArt_07-17-02.56.06.jpg (111KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-17-02.56.06.jpg
111KB, 800x820px
>>739138725
>>
>>739147400
>"I'm a little gay so everyone must be!"
Typical faggot
>>
File: pride_rights.jpg (152KB, 1024x705px) Image search: [Google]
pride_rights.jpg
152KB, 1024x705px
>>
>>739138725
You reject basic human nature for the sake of living a fetish. You will not continue your bloodline or species for that matter.
You are literally a Jewish suicide bomber.
>>
>>739144378
So true. Thank you. <3
>>
File: all your shit.jpg (55KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
all your shit.jpg
55KB, 392x500px
>>739147322
>>
File: jews_image29.jpg (101KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
jews_image29.jpg
101KB, 500x380px
>>739147583
>>
>>739147755
BAD GOYIM
>>
>>739146856
I am anonymous here. Thanks for trying.
>>
>>739138725
Nah kill yourself Tranny faggot you're a fucking freak. Be depressed about your body and have no friends. You have a fucking mental illness and you don't deserve to be alive.
>>
File: shut it down.jpg (617KB, 2040x3160px) Image search: [Google]
shut it down.jpg
617KB, 2040x3160px
>>
>>739138725
I dont know any trans people, but I imagine there are three categories.
One wants society to treat them as if they were the other gender, and "being" the other gender looks like the most obvious solutuion. They may not counsciously think this, but it's the underlying reason. However, this is a gender roles problem, not a gender problem. These people need help to realize that they are not the wrong gender, they just dont want to conform to traditional gender stereotypes.
The second group is homosexual, but sees coming out trans as being easier than coming out gay. I feel a little bigoted putting this category down, but with all the sissy/trap threads on /b/, I imagine it must be somewhat common. These people also need mental help.
The third and final category are the least comprehensible to me, but seem to be the most common. These people actually believe they are the wrong gender, with no other motivating factors. These people are like flat earthers or climate deniers. They deny facts and believe something untrue for no reason. Penis and a Y chromosome? I'm sorry, but you are not a woman. Reality will not change if you deny it. You are delusional and need help.
>>
>>739147618
You must be pretty pathetic if your attention span isn't even 20 seconds long.

Can you only read a lot of text when people reddit space? Is that it?

Seriously, you're an absolute child if you can't even read a paragraph.
>>
File: a89.png (183KB, 680x394px) Image search: [Google]
a89.png
183KB, 680x394px
>>
>>739147534

You see this shit OP? Your community brings this upon itself. Get your Cirque de Soleil sideshow to act like normal people, and then we'll talk about civility.

Since you wont be able to put 2 and 2 together, "normal" means go to work, dont call attention to yourself, and stay the fuck out of everyone's way. We dont give a fuck about you and your problems, and we dont want to.
>>
>>739148203
lol i just dont see myself reading some shit from a strange fuck on the net. If you dont keep your shit short you are just wasting my time . MAGA!
>>
>>739148263
Goi?
>>
>>739147993
>>739148263
STOP IT GOYIM! ACCEPT THE LGBT+ IN YOUR HOME!
>>
File: 479.jpg (10KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
479.jpg
10KB, 400x352px
>>739148540
>>
>>739138725
We don't hate you because the way you are, we hate them because of your fucking community. The media try to force us to "accept" trannies, and pushing the transgender propaganda/agenda. It's ok if you're a "transgender", but it's not ok to shoving down our throats and say to the world and say you're transgender. We don't care about your sexuality. Honestly all that trans shit is just stupid. You can claim whatever gender you want, but no matter what you still have your biological gender. You can't change your gender permanently.
>>
>>739148405

Yeah how dare you not give a fuck about the socially inept on an imageboard where everyone is anonymous
>>
>>739148627
I've heard if you just repeat Zion three times itll go away

Zion Zion Zion
>>
>>739148018
To elaborate, consider this: I am white, with no African family, heritage, or genetics. But I identify as an African. I demand that my friends, family, coworkers, and employer call me "the token black guy." I ask my girlfriend to say "fill my pussy with your huge nigger cock." I dont look black. I dont sound black. I am not, nor ever was black. Why the fuck would anyoune in their right mind listen to me when I say that I identify as a black dude?
>>
File: 66f.gif (1004KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
66f.gif
1004KB, 180x180px
>>739148702
Zion Zion Zion
>>
There is no transsexuals or transgenders. Only pedophiles in disguise.
>>
>>739148699
damn, yeah whatever...
>>
File: jewish plan.jpg (134KB, 750x674px) Image search: [Google]
jewish plan.jpg
134KB, 750x674px
>>
>>739148792
you must know cause...
>>
>>739148775
ACCEPT THESE POORLY MISUNDERSTOOD PEOPLE IN YOUR HOME AND DAUGHTER'S ROOM NOW GOY
>>
>>739148775
Is it working?
>>
>>739148955
Dont interact with it !
>>
File: jews did 911.jpg (489KB, 1546x1093px) Image search: [Google]
jews did 911.jpg
489KB, 1546x1093px
>>739148955
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500160835814.jpg (15KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500160835814.jpg
15KB, 720x720px
What actual Trannys look like
>>
File: jews_image21.jpg (173KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
jews_image21.jpg
173KB, 500x584px
>>
>>739149044
Ok now hold it . Im actually really interested if this really is ben garrison. I really dont know but i can imagine it is. is it?
>>
>>739149190
Zion zion zion
>>
>>739138725
TITS OR GTFO BITCH OR FEMININE PENIS WITH STAMP
>>
>>739149044
zion zion zion
>>
File: 1456237801846.jpg (84KB, 373x540px) Image search: [Google]
1456237801846.jpg
84KB, 373x540px
>>739149198
I always have personally believed he makes them himself and says the trolls did it. lol

Look at how well it's made.
>>
>>739149254
way too l8
>>
>>
>>739149307
ill just off myself
>>
>>739149298
Right? I thought hes like just your average right wing guy but thats pure gold . MAGA!
>>
>>739148916
More like
>Seek other solutions to your problems that aren't delusional, impressionable, and harmful, all the while trying to make people who abhor it accept it.
>>
>>739139984
fuck yeah. go be a tranny but I don't want to talk to you or be near you if possible
>>
File: jews_image57.jpg (122KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
jews_image57.jpg
122KB, 400x489px
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 552x552px
>>739138725
>>
>>739149529
Zion zion zion
>>
File: sumnerRedstone-portrait.jpg (73KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
sumnerRedstone-portrait.jpg
73KB, 300x390px
This thread is anti-semitic. Why are you goys so full of hate? Oy vey.

Be a tranny, it's progressive, it's right - and it's what every gentile should do!
>>
File: 1500020659626.png (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500020659626.png
39KB, 420x420px
>>739149529
zion zion zion
>>
>>739146508
What about the people that cant pass? Why do you care so much about what I wear? Are you so insecure about yourself you have to tell me what i can and cannot wear? Does the sight of someone different offend you? Maybe take a step back and look at yourself. I could probably say your a nasty pos but your not getting murdered for it.
>>
File: White_Rider.jpg (74KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
White_Rider.jpg
74KB, 1024x787px
>>739149803
This kike is so old, it's like the reaper forgot to claim him. lol

Hey Reaper, can you do your job?
>>
File: 1499923722053.jpg (56KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1499923722053.jpg
56KB, 453x604px
>>739149803
begone kike
This thread belongs to the Aryans
>>
>>739149961
>Are you so insecure about yourself you have to tell me what i can and cannot wear?
Don't even need personal insecurity for that, I hate when people dress like garbage. Women's clothes are designed for women's bodies, they look like shit on a male form.
If you can't pass, accept that people are going to call you by your biological sex and don't be a prissy bitch about it.
>>
>>739149961
I'm not even the guy you're replying to, but the reason he said that is obviously because then you're not trying to show that you're transgender and are just trying to be a woman, which is what you want anyway, and therefore can't really be flaunting the issue. People that can't pass shouldn't try.
>>
>>739146654
I agree, unfortunately trans people need to be open with that part of there relationships. And from what I have been reading, most people don't want to hear anything at all about gender so how do you suggest we go about it?
>>
>>739150056
responsible for some of the anti jew shit
>>
File: Aryangoy.jpg (71KB, 477x637px) Image search: [Google]
Aryangoy.jpg
71KB, 477x637px
>>739150056
>>
>>739150272
Tell anyone you are getting remotely intimate with about it.
>>
>>739150272
>most people don't want to hear anything at all about gender
Then the relationship isn't going to work out. Most people also don't want to hear their gf has AIDS, but it should still be brought up before sex starts.
>>
>>739149977
'white rider'
>>
File: regeerts.png (404KB, 1409x4759px) Image search: [Google]
regeerts.png
404KB, 1409x4759px
>>739138725
>>
Traps are the gayest gay.
>>
File: 1493582895742.png (591KB, 908x727px) Image search: [Google]
1493582895742.png
591KB, 908x727px
>>739142038
Then you're a shining example of cancer and should leave.

Faggot.
>>
File: American Pride.jpg (310KB, 750x1662px) Image search: [Google]
American Pride.jpg
310KB, 750x1662px
>>
File: This is how trannies cum.webm (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
This is how trannies cum.webm
2MB, 320x180px
>>
Fuck off tranny. Go kill yourself.
>>
File: 1500025297353.jpg (9KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1500025297353.jpg
9KB, 208x206px
>>739150533
This guy gets it
>>
You can fuck your sister, mother, little girls, dead corpses, animals or anything other that move (or don't move). But if you're a tranny you should be shot
>>
>>739148319
Do me a favor and type in "people of walmart" and tell me how many cis people disgust you. Don't call attention to yourself? Uhhhhhh sorry your argument is fundamentally flawed in this age of Youtube and Facebook. And people obviously do give a fuck about what I wear. Why do you get so upset at the person in the photo? Let them do them, if dykes on bikes want to drive around topless then why not let them? If some cis racist is going to tattoo his body with the confederate flag than why the fuck not. Its not your body so why do you care what i do to it?
>>
>>739142925
Snowflakes trying to call other people snowflakes. I get a laugh out of it every time.
>>
>>739150566
Pls explain this to me, is this one of those who have sex change? Or did he just cut them off? Where are his testicles?
>>
>>739149254
Lol, you first.
>>
>>739150056
That angle is hiding a pretty Jewish looking nose
>>
>>739149343
Going to burst your bubble, I'm a lesbian and my wife loves it when i fuck her with my fem cock. Not all trans women are straight. You think that gender identity and gender expression are the same but they are not.
>>
File: 1plGTV5.jpg (35KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1plGTV5.jpg
35KB, 500x521px
>>739138725
Well, first and foremost I would have to say it's because you're mentally ill. Secondly, your whole movement jumps any chance they get to call sane people misogynistic, ableist and all other sorts of shit simply because sane folks don't agree with their ideology and opinions.
>>
>>739151367
You're a delusional dude and your wife's gay as fuck.
>>
>>739140037
I didn't want or expect anyone here to accept me. Your reading into this too much just answer the question. So far all i have heard is. I'm a freak for wanting something, and don't come close to me because i'm so insecure about myself the sight of a trans person is offensive to me. Sound about right?
>>
>>739140126
You should look that stat up because its only 40% of trans people attempt it. Nice try though. And my mental illnesses are because of my dysphoria. So getting help means transitioning.
>>
File: 1496030905051.jpg (60KB, 469x664px) Image search: [Google]
1496030905051.jpg
60KB, 469x664px
>>739138725
Can't tell if this is bait or not, but I'm a tranny on 4chan too. Male to female, and I grew up in a very Christian, nonaccepting house hold. I'm not able to come out or do anything related that she might catch. Own makeup or anything feminine, etc,otherwise I'm liable to lose the roof over my head. She says a lot of transphobic and homophobic shit, but that's why I go to 4chan. The negativity here is just negativity. I don't let her remarks mean more to me than that anon over there. Otherwise, memes are neat, and sometimes it's good to have a dose of different opinions.
>>
>>739149630
Dam straight i did. I also wanted a look into the mind of transphobes. It has really opened my eyes to how terribly under educated and misinformed most of you are. Though i still haven't seen anyone post Fag 100 times. still waiting for that one, A girl can dream though cant she?
>>
>>739151683
Turns out when you simplify something to the bare minimum, any stance sounds retarded.
>I'm a freak for wanting something
So pedophiles, dogfuckers, and Nazis are fine? They just want something a little out of the ordinary.

>>739151953
40% of a group is still a huge issue and dysphoria is one of your mental illnesses that's caused by a brain that didn't grow right.
>>
Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot Faggot
>>
>>739138725
>Why all the hate
There does not have to be a reason.
>>
>>739150572
I hope you have a wonderful day as well. <3
>>
>>739151231
Obtuse or Acute?
>>
>>739150533
You think that gender identity and sexual expression are the same thing... I'm happily married to my beautiful wife. I am absolutely gay, but not for dick.
>>
>>739151683
You heard this>>739147322
A lot of people fear what impressionable children can be talked into when a society accepts and condones this type of behavior. Also, again, all the activism is a waste of time that could go to something important.
>>
>>739152478
THERE IT IS! omg i waited for hours to get this post! Thanks. You are probably so far in the closet you wont even admit it to yourself you want it up your ass. But we both know that the temptation is there. ;)
>>
>>739152788
It must be coming from somewhere. My guess is always going to be society has told you that being gay is bad so you drove it into your mind to be the straightest one of them all so they would never find out about your true desires.
>>
>>739153099
>>739153200
Typical faggot behavior. You're own need to justify disgusting actions leads you to project onto others and believe everyone is secretly gay, with the true cancer of the defense mechanism being that if anyone calls you out for it you'll just say they're gay too.
>>
>>739149961
So you want to be able to flagrantly disregard cultural standards and still have everyone treat you nice?

Why the fuck don't I try and get a job ass naked and with a dick strapped to my head? After all, why would someone care about what I wear?

At the end of the day, you and you're kind are just advocates for a postmodern complete deconstruction of all traditional values. You can't understand or see the value in cultural constructs, norms, traditions, NOTHING, and you want to dispose of all that shit just so you can feel happier sinking deeply into a fucking fetish.

So yeah, you fucking disgust me, I think you're a loathsome piece of shit. You should be free to engage in your degeneracy all you want, but the sticking issue is that you want everyone else to change how they think so you can carry that shit into public.

Let me ask you a question, if all of society's standards and values are so fucking disposable when it comes to you feeling secure and happy, why the FUCK, in a million years, do you think that you have the right to impose your own standards on everyone else? You're a hypocrite.

>People that think you're a degenerate because they have traditional values? Bigoted pieces of shit, and they have no right at all to tell you how to live.
>People that think you're a bigoted dumbfuck for not accepting wild sex fantasies and off the charts lunacy? Why, they must be totally nice people, and are totally justified morally because they're the underdog! xD

Your whole worldview is based around people who are minorities having innate virtue over people who are not minorities. That's your justification for running wild with your crazy shit and expecting you have some kind of moral ground to stand on telling other people what they should and should not accept when you're completely unwilling to extend the same latitude to everyone else.

You're a rotten spoiled fuck right to the core, and that's why people hate you. End of story.
>>
So that's it then. Insecure, misinformed, under educated and ignorance is what drives this hate for the trans community. I'm glad i started this tread, it has brought me much closer to understanding the inner workings of cis people that don't understand jack shit. Have a nice day everyone, and thanks for those who put there hearts into it. (that means you the person who posted faggot x 100) By the way you have all entertained me for the night, Better than Brooklyn 99 and Rupaul's drag race i must say.
>>
>>739153445
No just you, because we both know its true.
>>
>>739153704
>Proving my point
>>
>>739150410

Well generally you wanna take an STI check before you fuck regardless of their gender but yeah come on bro not all gays have AIDS
>>
>>739150403

Pretty much
>>
>>739138725
>Why all the hate for transgender people?
My 2 cents. I don't care. If someone wants to be the opposite sex, fine, let them do it. I'm all for letting them take the hormones, play the stereotypical role, and eventually getting the surgery. But, if the transgender person wants to play the "I identify as.." game without putting any serious energy into the actual transformation, they are attention grabbing liars and deserve any hate they get. Tomboys and the ambiguous existed since the beginning of time, they put up with the teasing and confusion as all weirdos did since time began. THOSE square pegs to the round holes were strong and brave. The modern version, the people who scream and cry about people not instantly pampering to their act (it's mostly an act with this new wave of transgenders) and demanding protection, those weak fools I do neither respect nor like. I actually fought for sexual and gender equality (I'm old), the idiots that are allowed to do their game are an unfortunate side effect of all the GOOD that came from the fight. They offend me deeply. They are using the good produced to be wussy versions of bullies.
>>
>>739138725
Just the ones that go out of their way to make themselves known and try to change everything to accommodate them.
Other than that I can't beginning to care about your little LBGTGBBQ community
>>
>>739154180
>>739154408
Posts that make sense killed the thread. Never bring reason and logic into /b/.
>>
>>739154408
Its LGBTQQIP2SAA why are there 3 "B"s in your acronym?
>>
>>739152128
Be true to yourself and when the time is right maybe you will be able to express yourself. Stay strong sister. <3 Your absolutely right about these peoples opinions not mattering. . When it happens to someone in there family people seem to be much more understanding. I hope it will all work out for you.
>>
>>739138725
I dont hate you, you just need to accept the facts that you are not the gender you are pretending to be and you have a mental illness that should be treated.
>>
>>739139869
/thread
>>
File: 1497623808186.png (975KB, 2820x2173px) Image search: [Google]
1497623808186.png
975KB, 2820x2173px
>>739144378
This post gave me cancer.
Comparing trans discrimination to racial discrimination is exactly the type of flawed argument that shows how your type wants to be victimized. Its bullshit.

Language is constantly being modified to become easier and more efficient, but now a demographic appears that want to muddy our language with an additional 100 pronouns that describe your perceived self image.
Your group is self important and imposing on a religious level fuck off.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.