[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some red flag signs in women when it comes to dating?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 39

File: 1496485823158.jpg (465KB, 2880x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496485823158.jpg
465KB, 2880x1920px
What are some red flag signs in women when it comes to dating?
>>
Feminist, colored hair, colored ex boyfriends, smokes, can chug three beers, uses drugs, likes the color pink and wears it frequently, eats fast food, is jewish, has a kid with someone she still talks to,
>>
If they seem to good to be true, they are to good to be true. Makeup is not the only cover up they bring to the table, its just the easiest to spot. Bitches be crazy.
>>
Running away mostly
>>
>>739062902
things that bring so much satisfaction also destroy.
>>
>>739062708
Watches television, listens to radio music, listens to fagot rappers, has wigger friends, lies openly about any little things,
>>
A cock.
>>
>>739062262
Having a penis, usually
>>
>>739062262
>driving a Beatle
>hairdresser
>"I like tall guys because when I put on my heels...
Inb4 shortfag I'm 6'3
>I only have guy friends
>>
File: feministredhairedtwatmuncher.png (368KB, 659x412px) Image search: [Google]
feministredhairedtwatmuncher.png
368KB, 659x412px
1: Bitch has a host of guy friends
2: She takes calls and texts when you're out on a date and eating.
3: She starts discussing gender relations and feminist BS.
4: Tells up up front that she no longer requires sex and is Asexual of some other fucked up reason.
5: Shares house or apt with guys and tries to tell you they're just friends.
6: Expects you to open doors, pay for everything but still speaks about equality for women.
I could go on for many pages.
>>
I have been with dozens of women. Maybe even into the low triple digits. I'm not sure. I'm a fucking old fag at this point. (34).

I'm now happily married and have been for years.

My wife is a submissive, sweet, extremely intelligent, attractive, and overall impressive woman.

My advise from many years of trial and error?

Date women who are 25 and younger. That's fine, and by date, I mean fuck and never get emotionally attached to them for any reason.

When you get ready to settle down/get a serious woman, make sure she is at least 30.

Even the most sane, loving, "keep" who is now 30 was a crazy fucking cunt when she was 22. That is just the reality of how women work.

I also recommend NOT trying to marry an American girl. I'm not saying all of them are bad, but we are producing a culture more and more (SJW) that promotes and creates a woman that no real man will ever want to tolerate for any reason unless he is a sad little bitch cuck.

My wife is Canadian, and their culture still values for the most part real values. I love visiting Canada, they manage to be progressive and liberal WITHOUT shitting on conservative values somehow. In America we shit on conservative values as a way of promoting being progressive and modern. In Canada they basically say, "Be gay, or feminist, or whatever you want eh, but respect my right to be conservative too eh?"....and they actually do.

Anyways back to my main point. Make sure she is at least 30, make sure she is fine with you setting her rules, and make sure she doesn't identify as a feminist, SJW, or anything even remotely similar.

Before I married my wife I had a serious conversation with her, like an adult, where I told her, "Look, I'm a man, I like being a man, and in my opinion this is what being a man means in a relationship. A, B, C, D. Also, I like women, and I like my women to act like women, and this is what I expect. A, B, C, D. If you aren't on board that ship, that's fine, get out.

Happily married ever since.
>>
>>739064555
I'm going to make a wild guess..... Are you Burt Reynolds?
>>
>>739062708
Why not jewish? At least she has lots of money...
>>
>>739065003

There's no guarantee of that. Even if she does have money it's because she's likely incredibly frugal. That may or may not be a bad thing depending on how you want to live. I'd avoid anyone who acts like a Jewish American Princess though.
>>
>>739064555

If this is real, its so pathetic I almost feel bad for you. Only almost, though, I reserve that pity for your "wife"
>>
>>739065544

Not OP, but some people really do want those hardcore traditional roles. The real takeaway from his post is the importance of open and honest communication when it comes to desires and expectations. If she wasn't OK with the arrangement that he was looking for she could've just walked away.
>>
If she's in any way into horses, run. Can't explain it, just trust me.
>>
>>739065767

Or maybe, in her 30's, she was terrified she wouldn't find anyone else and shes got so much pressure from friends and family to pin someone down that she's settled for someone who is actively crushing her dreams. Poor woman.
>>
>>739062708
>Colored ex

This
>>
>>739065339

the most frugal people ive met all talk about jesus a lot (and are usually black)
>>
>>739062262

Legit flags:

1. They always seem to be complaining about something, whether it's their job or people. They don't seem happy. Why this is bad: they've trained themselves to blame others for their own inner angst and they're already not happy. It won't take much of a push to start including you (or things you do) in the list of stuff they dislike. Bonus points: they're bitch about you to other people until all their friends know what a lousy BF you are.

2. They lie about the little, inconsequential things. "Oh sorry mom, Anon and I were late because we thought we heard 2PM and not 1PM" Why this is bad: Besides tat they can't be trusted, it means they're lazy with morality and take advantage of people through misinformation. If they're doing it to cover up their inadequacies of being a decent, responsible adult, even worse. It's the "my feelings are more important than you" bullshit and its a pattern.

3. They can't take care of themselves. Bad job, can't pay rent, people bailing them out, always talking about how they're eventually go back to school or stop drinking, smoking, etc.

If they can't take care of themselves, how the fuck are they going to take care of you. And I mean basic things like emotional support or not weighing you down with their bullshit
>>
>>739062262
Black skin
>>
>>739065992

If that was the case then he married an idiot who likely jumped around between abusive relationships because she couldn't get a most basic handle on her life.
>>
Red Flags I've noticed

>If every past relationship she had was 'abusive'
>If her place is a filthy mess
don't let her blame it on her roommate
>If she doesn't wrap tampons/ pads before throwing them away
>Hair dyed a color/ piercings/ tattoos that prevent her from getting any kind of decent job
>if she's ever cheated before
usually goes hand in hand with 'abusive' relationships
related
>if she's in a relationship, but needs you to save her/ steal her/ etc

Some feminist views aren't inherently a red flag, but
>intersectional
>patriarchy
>rape culture
run, son

>drinking and drugs
Yellow flag if she does them a lot, red flag if she shows zero self control (e.g. regularly getting blackout drunk)
>>
A feminine penis
Only manly penises are nice for sticking in your pooper
https://youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
>>
File: 1499748002400.gif (743KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
1499748002400.gif
743KB, 251x189px
Pussy
>>
File: 1499034073239.jpg (656KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1499034073239.jpg
656KB, 1080x1920px
I donT know your situation but here is mine...
I'm 24 yo male.
And Im talking to this 20 yo Female.
She is asian, docile, shy, and likes everything to do with me.
I already had 3 sex partners before, but she had none.
She has been strictly taught to keep her virginity till marriage, becuase she is also a muslim.
And I have to convert to be a muslim, and she is completely into me.
Is it a deal Anons?
>>
>>739064555

I also want to echo the "don't seriously date anyone under 30". And only fool around with a girl under 30 if its extremely obvious that she's a slut who has zero desire (and I mean ZERO) to want a loving relationship. If you break those 3 rules, you're going to have a shitty 6-12 mo that you can't get back.

A women under 35-36 has a shit ton of options with men. She's five deep with suitors in all departments: sex, love, etc. As long as she feels she can trade up even with ONE characteristic, she'll always have one foot out of the door.

Its that sweet spot in the early 30s where, if she wants to have kids and a family, she'll really feel she needs to settle down and will pick the best guy that can give her that. No woman wants to be 50 when her kids are just getting to high school.
>>
>>739067379
Run. Run far, run fast. Don't look back.
>>
>>739067379
>I have to convert to be a muslim
What's the point of marrying a bitch if you'd have to explode later
>>
Lies are #1. If she lies about little things without batting an eye she'll have no problem doing it with stuff that matters.

Hard drugs. Most people who get into them end up with a problem somewhere down the line. Opiates/opioids being the reddest. Do not under any circumstances get involved with someone who has had a problem with heroin no matter how much sobriety they've had.
>>
>>739067866
Her brothers and father will help you honor kill her if she cheats.
>>
>>739062708
This mother fucker has good taste I can tell
>>
Yea guy friends is always a dead giveaway they're hoes because men only seek attention from girls they wanna fuck 99% of the time
>>
>>739065992
You sound like a real sjw faggot.
>>
>>739062708
tattoos, damaged household, poor impulse control
>>
File: Screenshot_20170623-184035.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623-184035.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Caught feelings for a one night stand who approached me, being beta i started to hope for more.

Came by once and some dude was standing in her room. Told me he was cool met him at the mailbox and they were just talking.

Hmm, a few days later i came by skipping class and her and a female friend was doing hair. Next to her trash bag like it fell off the top was a Magnum condom wrapper...inside there was another.

I got real quiet and told her i had to go. She called me a few times and i was just sitting in the car a few blocks down feeling angry. I asked her about the condoms and she told me "her and her friends use them as water ballons for fun." I spend one more night with her and she tells me dont bail in the middle of the night. Said she has had a guy leave in the night door unlocked while she was sleep.

Take her to the store in the morning. I never call her or see her again after that.
>>
>>739067526
>And only fool around with a girl under 30 if its extremely obvious that she's a slut who has zero desire (and I mean ZERO) to want a loving relationship.

This doesn't work if you also have zero desire for a relationship. She has to feel like you (at some level) want one, else she'll become intrigued and start wanting one.

>"Don't get the wrong idea, this is just sex. I have no desire to date you"
>Perfect, I feel the same way. I don't want to date you either
>"Why not"
>"What are you doing tomorrow?"
>"I want you to meet my parents"
>"pls respond"
>>
>>739062262
Single mom
>>
>>739064555
>not destroying conservative values

Nigga have you seen what trudeau did to that country dear fucking god
>>
When they are always looking for attention.
>>
>>739062262

making you choose your friends OR her, no AND allowed. dumped that psychoslut
>>
>>739062262
look up "how to spot a narcissist", and you'll find plenty of red flags there. as most women are raw narcissists nowadays.

getting tired of social media now because it's basically just woman worship. women constantly flooding feeds with selfies, suggestive photos and other similar shit and both men and other women literally worshipping them for it.

even ugly bitches are doing it, and being worshipped for it. it's actually insane.
>>
>>739064555
30 is important. Most mental issues will appear and manifest before 30. If you pick a long term partner in her early 20's you are playing roulette. Many (most) women have some kind of mental problem/damage.
>>
>>739065003
Because women already lie enough and when you mix something as deceitful as a jew with a woman you get a straight terrible human being
>>
>>739064555
Yeah, your wife is faithful......she sounds like my friends wife, sweet, petite, soft spoken and unassuming. Until we bugged her home phone and heard her telling her boss how she loves to eat his cum.

Have plenty of guy friends and spend your money on hookers. Trust me kids, as an Oldfag (46), i speak from experience. Women well just suck your soul from you and your money/house/pension.
>>
>>739065544
enjoying traditional gender roles we are biologically bound to like
HOW PATHETIC *spits out*
>>
>>739068820
Anon speaks the truth. They are all attention whores, but then ridicule you for paying them the attention. Trump compliments the cuck president of Frances wife, and gets shit for it
>>
>>739062262
ITT: redditfags
>>
>>739069071

>anons answering OP's q
>not shitposting

>"curse these redditors ruining my 4chan!"
>>
Wow
https://youtu.be/tom9Rng1glI
>>
>>739069035
nah exactly man. they crave male attention but they hate men who give them attention because they consider them thirsty. but then they also hate men who don't give them attention because apparently they're entitled to it.

smh. better off just avoiding women altogether, doing your own thing, bettering yourself, and pumping + dumping any bitch that makes a move on you.
>>
>>739068820

This
>>
>>739067866
She isn't from that kinda clan. Lol
>>
>>739069463
bro I was on instagram yesterday and some bitch who's easily a 4 was posting photos of a meal and she was like "I have the best boyfriend ever"

two posts prior to that she was in her underwear, showing it all off

on her story that same night she had the caption "DM me"

and this is what I mean. she's not even hot. she's just young so borderline averagely attractive (will likely hit the wall when she turns 20, she's 18 now)

so in this instance we have an ugly cunt playing the field on social media while having a lad take her out for meals, her "boyfriend", and that's totally acceptable apparently

sick of it.
>>
>>739069843
this is her lmao
>>
>>739066246
Explains why he is posting on 4chan.
>>
don't date a girl who can't just relax and stay in every now and then and be comfortable with themselves.

To put it in perspective, I dated a college slut who was into light BDSM and stuff for 3 years (pussy blinds you), and the day we broke up, she basically showed zero emotion. She was one of those people that needed to be constantly "out with friends" or doing something to be happy, and would mindfuck you if she didn't get her way.

she met a guy the day we broke up, after 3 years. don't ever date young, immature college slut with past sexual trauma. And definitely don't assume or think you can help them grow as a person.

>DONT. DO. IT
>>
>>739068415
More.
>>
>>739069937
>dem brows
>>
>>739068950
How so, cuck? Last I checked the only Biology I'm bound to is a need to breathe and eat.
>>
When they carry a red flag with them
>>
>>739070233
this.

I'd go as far as to say, truly mature, truly intelligent, truly independent thinking females that will make good partners won't even drink unless it's in very controlled circumstances, in a very controlled environment, e.g. with a long-term group of friends or family. or both.

so pretty much all females who go out drinking to random places or find any excuse to drink at any given opportunity, which are a good majority as I see it, are swere-worthy to say the least.
>>
>>739070265
lol
>>
>>739070233
sorry I meant to say as well, 'cause usually at least where I'm from, when bitches are "out with friends" they're out drinking.

but yeah she showed zero emotion because she already had her next stepping stone (that other guy) lined up for when you broke up. was likely already seeing him beforehand.

they only show emotion when they feel a lack of control. when you reject them and their womanly ways can't influence you.
>>
>>739070853
so it's obvious that she felt in control because she had other options lined up for the eventuality of you breaking up. I'm gonna assume she broke up with you. probably because you weren't enough of a simp to trade in your freedom for her pussy and be her personal slave.
>>
btw sorry for the spam guys, it's just not often I get to speak about this shit because most men are too pigheaded to even wanna acknowledge it.
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (28KB, 450x392px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
28KB, 450x392px
>>739070672
Not fair op, she wasn't finished during this photo.
>>
>>739065845
>If she's in any way into horses, run. Can't explain it, just trust me.

Hahaha, fuck, you are right. Also, ask about her father. A broken relationship with her father almost always results in a broken relationship to other men. Either she will cheat or she will be clingy af.
>>
>>739070853
she continued to text me, and when I told her it was over and I wouldn't be talking to her again, I got a few calls and a bunch of texts. blocked her, and never read the texts.

so yes, I agree with you. she was pretty delusional near the end, saying we would get back together after she could "live her life a little" with this big smile on her face when she told me.

I forgot to mention she was on antidepressants and adderall, and smoked weed heavily and erratically took her birth control. her mental health went downhill quick.

RED FLAGS!
>>
oh yeah, another major red flag as well is, her knowing you or at least knowing of you for a while. never showing you interest at all, but then all of a sudden doing so.

something's changed and all of a sudden she wants something from you, and whatever it is, you'll end up worse off for it no matter how charming she might seem and how much you might seem to gain from whatever might happen.

chances are if this happens, you're just a stepping stone or a stand-in until something better comes along, or she sees you as easy and thinks she can claim you at the drop of a hat while she's having difficulty with another guy.
>>
>>739071321
That isn't a red flag, that is literally sticking your dick in crazy
>>
>>739062708
I like you.
>>
>>739070952
no, she wanted me to leave my job and move near her while she finished school. I said no, obviously. currently have my own home and the same job, lol
>>
>>739062262
>What are some red flag signs in women when it comes to dating?

>do i look fat?
>i hate your dog
>why does your dad look at me like that?
>i like staying at your house, not mine
>can we get rid of your dog
>isn't my cat purrrrrty?
>the condom broke. where is it?
>>
>>739071321
that was all within the last year of the relationship. when we started she didn't smoke, and her mother got her on the pills because of anxiety from school.
>>
File: Feminist glasses.png (889KB, 1324x422px) Image search: [Google]
Feminist glasses.png
889KB, 1324x422px
>>739062262
if they wear this kind of glasses
>>
>>739071530
>>739071461
this was supposed to be directed at that comment.
>>
>>739071296
kek

>>739071321
yeeeeee, same thing happened with my ex. haven't been together for over six months now. still get random phone calls from her at like 5-6-7 in the morning on weekends (probably drunk). it's hilarious as well because she left me (because I left her due to some female bullshit she put me through, but then I gave her a second chance, dumb move, just gave her the opportunity to leave me lol). and since she left me she hasn't left me alone for more than a couple of weeks, but I've ignored every text and every phone call. haven't even bothered to block her on anything.

she was also on antidepressants, smoked quite a bit of weed and drinks a lot too (works in a pub as well and always drinks after work). always used to harp on about her mental health, her self-destructive ways etc. that was her excuse for leaving me lol, said she was doing me a favour because she doesn't wanna drag me down with herself.

RED FLAGS
>>
>>739070233
>And definitely don't assume or think you can help them grow as a person.

This is very true... Don't assume you can fix or even change a person, it just won't happen. Save your time and search for a better fit.
>>
File: df.jpg (22KB, 357x452px) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
22KB, 357x452px
>>739069937

"It's simple, we kill the Batman".
>>
>>739066185

A thousand times this.
>>
>>739071479
same thing mate, she wanted you to give up your life for hers in a trade-off for pussy, you said no so she went elsewhere. good move on your part though, respect man.

I actually think it's hilarious when these bitches think their pussy is worth so much. it's not even as if we get it for life. even if they're 18 and they stuck around for life, we'd only really get about 10 years of good pussy then it's all downhill from there. so it's not really worth much at all.
>>
>>739062262
checking where you are and trying to change you
>>
>>739071762
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOST
>>
>>739071863
trying to fix you as well haha

even if it's something as small as tryin to change your style. fuck her right off. she's trying to convert you into a status symbol that suits her, like a fashion accessory that'll make her look a certain way to other people.
>>
>>739071955
tbh this kinda proves just how little women actually think of men.

they LOVE their living accessories whether they be animals, children, gay best friends.

what makes anyone think that men are considered anything more than that?

everything a woman surrounds herself with is symbolic of her sexual prowess as a woman, and her status that comes with that, and other inter-relating things.

all you are is a status symbol. and when a woman tries to change you, she's simply trying to craft you into what she thinks would compiment the image she wants herself to project onto others.
>>
>>739071316
please explain. i need to know this!
>>
File: pepecomfy.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
pepecomfy.png
167KB, 636x426px
B i need your advice.

>met church girl
>she's really shy
>1st date we eat together
>2nd date we hang out in beautiful place and we kissed/hug for 1 hour.
>3rd date we kissed in her place
>4th we kissed and became hot (touched her boobs/ass) innawoods after a motorcycle ride

She tells me that it goes too fast for her, she is not sure about her feelings i guess.

I dont want to miss her she is wife material, and i think i did a good job on the romantic "escapade".

Tomorow ill see her and talk about it, wish me luck

(sry 4 english i'm a frog)
>>
>>739072167
Didn't know church girls still existed in Voltaire 's country.
Provincial ?
>>
>>739072167
she's a whore who doesn't seem to have had many opportunities to whore before.

pump n dump. make sure you wrap it up and make sure she swallows or is at least cleaned up 100% and your jizm goes down the toilet.

bitch will go crazy when she figures out she doesn't have you under her thumb and will use her church-going, innocent womanly ways to make people perceive her as a victim and you as satan incarnate.
>>
>>739062262
If she's dating you, there's something wrong with her.
>>
Scars, cuts, makeup (If too much), a dick, a self centered attitude (Meaning "Everything is about me, serve me, etc), fake breasts or fake butt, anorexic, land whale (250+ lbs), doesn't love me back. That's pretty much it, I'm desperate
>>
>>739072346
meant to say. so you're better off getting your fill sooner rather than later because why prolong the inevitable.
>>
>>739065845
Hahaha. True.
>>
>>739071627
and I bet you stuck your dick in her after all that started. Emotional attachments aside, you're not a captain. When the ship hits an iceberg, get the fuck off
>>
>>739072146

Well, this is just from experience, even though it sounds like straight from Freud or something. From a psychological perspective it seems like people tend to search for partners that are in some sense similar to their parents. Their partners represent emotional safety and and a feeling of "family", so you are bound to compare them to the people that provided these things when you were growing up.
Potential partners who have a damaged relationship with their parents (for women the father is important especially, for men it's the mother) just can't connect a relationship to a partner to a feeling of "family". Often, they don't believe that relationships can work out and provide them with the emotional safety they need, simply because their own parents failed to demonstrate this to them when they were young.
So in short, ask them about their father. If her relationship to her father is disturbed in some way I would suggest you stay away from her. Most of the time this is a hint that theres a psychological defect that you as a potential partner have to deal with.
>>
>>739072666
if she fucks horses....i am kinda interested xD
>>
for a year and a fuckin half I dated a stripper. unbeknownst to me was a legit dental hygienist when we started seeing each other. Im a painting contractor btw
. mother fuck, I still paid for everything.
I found out this after we broke up, man i thought i was going to marry this chick.
anyway, i guess what im really trying to say is that just because you think something is legit you never know. im not an idiot , but man talk about the wool being pulled over my eyes. you never know man. trust is highly important once that is lost...you are fucked
>>
>>739070452
he support traditional roles and you called him a cuck which is kinda the one thing a cuck is not

at least you could try...
>>
Smoking
Fucking a Nignog
Fucking a Muslim
Talking like a dude
Only hobbies are partying and sitting in starbucks talking about uninteresting stuff
Beeing dumb as fuck
>>
>>739072346
who hurt you, my child
>>
>>739066185
*applause*
>>
>>739072762
Makes sense but I was actually asking about why horses are a red flag. I know a lady friend who is WAY into horses and I was wondering what the correlation was lol
>>
File: crash_630.jpg (66KB, 630x249px) Image search: [Google]
crash_630.jpg
66KB, 630x249px
>>739068693
Canadafag here. What did he do? Doesn't seem like he's done that much, aside from back out on electoral reform.
>>
>>739069937
>I wretched
>>
>>739062262
has ptsd, depressoin or other social anxiety disorder
>>
File: 1493506616033.jpg (57KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
1493506616033.jpg
57KB, 640x854px
>>739071316
So true, any girl i dicked who was without a dad in some form was not wife material. Now wife has a normal relationship with her dad so i dont have to work through any of that baggage.

Dont believe any women is perfect, be a grown up your self and be aware of your own faults. Havent seen many dudes talk about their fautls.

Make sure she can love your shit too.

Im lazy as fuck when it comes to house work, thats all her. I like sweets so she bakes and cooks. I hate shopping so i havent bought my own attire in years. Im forgotful as fuck so...

You get my point. I dont think im a god so i found a women who i feel loves me by the amount of shit she has to put up with from me
>>
>>739073141
wanna see the underwear shot? lmao
>>
>>739069937
run
>>
>has 1000+ pics/posts in social medias
>lies about little things
>accepts calls and texts when dating
>doesn't know how to chill and relax without spending
>back tattoo
>0 sense of humor
>>
>>739073112
probably a control thing tbh. they like taming animals, like to be in control, the one giving the commands. just a guess.
>>
File: 1492595306-1492576334927.png (779KB, 2500x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1492595306-1492576334927.png
779KB, 2500x1322px
>>739072331
Yes they are, it surprises me too !

>>739065845
oh fuck me she is into horses .... she has one and do competitions ...
>>
>>739073112

Haha, I see... Well, I can't really elaborate on this, it just seems that women who are really into horses are prone to being damaged psychologically... At least if they are older than maybe 22 or something. I don't know why thought
>>
File: 1497684864044.jpg (473KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1497684864044.jpg
473KB, 1680x1050px
>>739073007
>Beeing
You sound like a real gem.
>>
>>739062262
Having a vagina
>>
here's another

>constantly harps on about wanting a nice guy to come into her life
>simultaneously picks the biggest dickheads out of the local male population and dates them
>>
>posts salty memes about ex-boyfriends on social media. while presently being in a relationship.
>>
>>739073315
Date the horse fucker, she'll be a great match to a nationalist piece of shit like you.
>>
>>739062262
Her penis is bigger than yours.
>>
>>739073393
English is not my first language so how many languages do you speak?
>>
>posts anything on any social media platform with the caption (dm me / message me), chances are, she's just doing it to see how many lads message her and she won't reply unless you're a perfect 10 who splashes out on shit you don't need and constantly show off your materalistic lifestyle and chiseled abs on your social media
>>
>>739062262
If she has a feminine penis
>>
>>739070452
Every culture for thousands of years had traditional roles and the equality that has been achieved has been a result from building civilization, which is inadvertently unnatural. It wasn't until chicken and cows could be purchased in a Wal-Mart where women could evade traditionalism. So yeah it's biological dumbass.
>>
>>739062708
What's wrong with the colour pink and eating fast food?
>>
>says she wants to get to know the real you and pressures you to open up when you barely know her (wants you to weaken your defenses so she can manipulate you)
>>
File: 1466909234165.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1466909234165.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>739073600
>Knows the meaning of, & how to spell 'nignog'
>Can't spell 'being'
I'm not sure what to say, dude. You sound like an asshole, even if english isn't your first language.
>>
>>739067866
Kekkers.
>>
>calls you daddy (kindly remind her that you're not her provider or caregiver, that she's not your responsibility because she doesn't seem to understand that)
>also, is into DD/LG
>>
>>739073140
If you teach your kids homosexuality is a sin. The state can take your children away.
>>
>is obsessed with materialism and lifestyle bullshit rather than meaningful things with substance to them
>>
>>739073271
Sure, I'd like to upchuck the omelet I had this morning.
>>
>>739062262
If she has a ferret or is named Tiffany.
>>
File: 1474264341052.jpg (25KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
1474264341052.jpg
25KB, 300x435px
>>739073910
Source?
>>
>>739065845
It's because at best horses will always be more important than you. At worst she's a basketcase who has DragonDildos stashed under her bed.

In either case. RUN.
>>
>>739074081
>>
File: Pepe-6.jpg (129KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-6.jpg
129KB, 640x616px
>>739073521
u mad boiii ?
>>
>>739073359
hmm, interesting.... anyone here have bad experiences with horse loving women? i figured that women who ride horses were a good thing if you catch my drift
>>
>>739073797
not him. you sound like an asshole. think about it.
>>
>>739074124
https://youtu.be/yuGPvfRyMJs
>>
>>739074162
I'd hit it
>>
>>739074245
Great sex. Emotional basket cases. The range can be from mild annoyance to complete psycho.
>>
>>739073797
what is typo
>>
>>739074161
That, or she has aspergers
>>
>>739074460
same, but only if I could actually hit it, if you know what I mean
>>
File: Mac.png (248KB, 438x499px) Image search: [Google]
Mac.png
248KB, 438x499px
>>739074303
Yeah, he sounded like a pretty cool guy who I'm sure is rolling in high quality puss.
>>
>>739074162
Hi, how are you, alright, cool, bye.
>>
>>739074551
She'd probably let you give her the ol' red sock
>>
File: 1496019505255.png (653KB, 780x927px) Image search: [Google]
1496019505255.png
653KB, 780x927px
>>739062262
Careful with the feminists. Those that blame men for everything. Single mothers. Stay away from those that have mixed kids.
>>
Tattoos. Never met a girl with one who wasn't a cunt.
>>
>>739069937
lmao why is her face so small
>>
>>739071535
top right "healthy" fat person died this year at 34 kek
>>
>>739067379
RUN!! Stop being a pussy and change her for different one.
>>
>>739075039
probably another wonderful example of british inbreeding

living on a tiny island ftw!
>>
Women who have only almost male friends

Women with no self awareness (actually goes for all people)

Women with ego bigger than the universe

Women who owns horses

Women with penises
>>
>>739075274
That was a troll, she's still alive, sadly
>>
apparently there is quite an interesting correlation between IQ and homosexuality in men.

apparently, men that are more than above average in IQ are much more likely to be homosexual, or at least become homosexual at some point in their life.

to me this suggests that, the more intelligent a man is, the more he can understand women, thus, the more repulsed he is by them, and most specifically their behaviour. and he tends to become so repulsed by them that he seeks other means to fulfill his sexual urges. e.g. other men.

so basically, it could be that women are actually turning men gay with their bullshit.
>>
>>739073940
This. Stay away from that puss.
>>
Heather.
>>
>>739075958
i wish i was a homosexual.
women are an enigma.
How can i chance my sexual preference?
>>
>>739062708
Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup.
>>
>>739076066
*change
>>
>>739067379
Hope ur trolling dude. Just fuck her and get out
>>
>>739075968
>realising that consumerism targets women mostly because men follow the women, and women falling into the trap of consumerism results in men also being locked into that trap
>>
She insists you keep the lights off during sex.... she has herpes, HPV or some other shit going on boys.
>>
>updating my date app
thnx guys!!
4everalone
>>
>>739077520
square pants
>>
File: square.jpg (111KB, 901x878px) Image search: [Google]
square.jpg
111KB, 901x878px
>>739077520
foto
>>
File: 1499992227844.jpg (482KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499992227844.jpg
482KB, 1920x1080px
>>739068842
This is absolutely correct. My ex wife went bat shit crazy when she got pregnant at age 28. It completely fucking broke her, mentally. She went from a sweet, submissive but hilarious and intelligent woman who let me do literally anything I wanted to her at any time...into this yelling, cheating, abusive, neglectful, and cold hearted bitch. She did so many things just to spite me. She had 3 affairs that I know of, drained our savings account, neglected our son from the moment he was born, lied about nearly everything, and often told me she didn't love me.

If anyone's interested in the story, I am going to make another thread about it.
>>
>>739062262
Here's one
>>
File: generate_1.png (154KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
generate_1.png
154KB, 500x700px
>>739068900
words of wisdom, brother.
>>
>>739062262
Mine are:
"I don't really drink water"
"I don't read books"
>>
>>739063925
1: Bitch has a host of guy friends
2: She takes calls and texts when you're out on a date and eating.
thats rly all u need to know. secretive whores are the most annoying
>>
>>739064555
So many oldfags lurking, im 37 and have to concur with most of this. Your dick will lead you to delicious 20 something pussy, but your mind and heart will send you 10 years higher.

The bodies might not be as tight, but in exchange 80% of the bullshit is removed from the equation.
>>
>>739062262
When you share the same genes
>White people
>>
>>739078358
aye
>>
>>739078228
Dating a socialist is probably the ultimate red flag
>>
>>739062262
>fat/ugly
>not at least academic high school
>feminist
>arabic or nignog ex
>punk
>>
>>739078011
yeah this is typical female behaviour bro.

when a woman meets a man she wants to keep around as a utility, if he has enough of what she perceives as benefits, she'll use pregnancy to get him on lockdown so he's pretty much always there for her use.

she'll be the perfect woman up until the moment she's pregnant, then you'll see the true demon behind that sweet face of hers.

had this happen to me many times. well, had lots of women claim to be pregnant, or say that may be, and it's all been leading up to them wanting to basically have an eternal claim on me and my resources. it's always the same. around the time of these possible pregnancies they want me to splash out on them even more than usual (shit test to see if I'm worth keeping around), as soon as I use the excuse (well if you're pregnant I need to start saving so the baby has everything he / she needs), they run a mile because it's clear I'm actually a responsible adult and not just somebody who's ready and willing to unquestionably be their serf.

women are monsters mate. let this be a lesson learned.
>>
>>739078403
I always thought that women never really changed, that they never really matured past the age of 16-18, that they just basically got better at hiding their immaturity and sneakiness because the older they get, the need to if they want to attract a mate that's actually going to be beneficial for them in the long run.
>>
>>739078897
they*
>>
>>739062262
lack of a feminine penis
>>
>>739078897
Yeah i feel the same way my man.
>>
File: 598.jpg (66KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
598.jpg
66KB, 800x699px
>>739076066
I actually did exactly this. My last female relationship made me so disgusted by women that I decided to exclusively see guys. I started by going out with more men as friends, and letting them have their way with me. you can condition yourself by fapping to exclusively gay porn as well. Men are so much easier to deal with and don't deceive you the way women do.
>>
>>739062262
she as a vagina
>>
- blue hair
- children from multiple men
- her place smells
- she talks to you while scrolling through social media shit on her iPhone with a shattered screen

Protip: learn to spot the ones with crazy eyes. It's a thing
>>
>>739078629
I'd go as far as to say dating a statist is the ultimate red flag. political allegiance doesn't really matter, it's all BS and part of the same problem.

I couldn't be with any woman that actually believes in centralised authority. because that just means she's content with me being a slave, and herself.

I mean you have to hate yourself to be content with that, and if you hate yourself, you can't really love anyone else because you project how you feel about yourself.

the likelyhood is that statist women believe in hierarchy and likely either want to be dominated, or want to dominate you.

anarchist women just want cooperation, because that's all anarchy is, freedom of association and cooperation for mutual benefit. absolutely nothing forced, and nobody gets to dominate anybody else.
>>
being a woman is the largest one.

Be a secular monk instead, a lot less grief.
>>
>>739079184
yeah exactly.

doesn't surprise me at all.

I believe this is partly what's referred to as sexual confusion as well.

the sexual urges are still there, but to whom they're directed is all fucked up because of the repulsivity towards the opposite sex and their behaviour, so naturally the mind diverts that attention elsewhere to compensate.

instead of letting our men turn we need to start putting these women in their place.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (586KB, 1892x1125px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
586KB, 1892x1125px
>>739074162
>crazy eyes
I read somewhere that if you see a person who's eyes are so wide open u can see the white from above the round thing, you should run

this girl is crazy
>>
controversial statement but, I believe this is like the only thing Islam doesn't have backwards.

how it treats its women.

they hate literally zero chance of treating muslim men how western women treat western men. because the consequences are so terrible.

but over here there are literally zero consequences for women mistreating men. sometimes they're even praised for their abuse because it shows they're "liberated"
>>
>>739079545
umm....
>>
>>739062262
Not having female friends is normally the first one i look for.
>>
>>739079545
probably high as fuck on some sort of amphetamine
>>
File: xghc.png (650KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
xghc.png
650KB, 598x598px
>>739079545
so you're telling me my qt-goth-waifu is crazy?
>>
>>739079781

Yup. Totally fucked. Its a sign they are either on drugs, or that they are currently in a state of mania as the result of bipolar/BPD disorder. These are the kinds of girls who are batshit NUTS and you do not want them in your life. Bad fucking news, take it from me.
>>
File: iugui.png (633KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
iugui.png
633KB, 598x598px
>>739080032
She reminds me of a doll. I think that's what she's going for with the eyes.
>>
>>739062262

she has 762 facebook friends and is clinging on to hundreds of different guys in her photos
>>
>>739078752
She's definitely a monster. She tried to kill me. I made the decision to get a vasectomy right after my son was born.
>>
>>739062262
The woman
>>
>>739078228
bitter ugly girl detected
>>
>>739064555
>Look, I'm a man, I like being a man, and in my opinion this is what being a man means in a relationship.

Look, you are cringe.
>>
File: 8181447.jpg (107KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
8181447.jpg
107KB, 1500x1500px
Dating Rules

$40.00 Spending Limits
Never spend more than $40 on a date

3 Dates Rule
This one can be the hardest to follow, but abide by it.

No Means No
Regardless of the situation, when a woman says NO, stop whatever you are doing or about to do and get out.
>>
is not a virgin
has tattoos
piercings
wears a choker
smokes or vapes
>>
>>739080419
good choice man. it's a shame that men have to go to these lengths (pun kinda intended), just to play it safe.

it pisses me off that there was nobody around to teach us about this shit. no male role models. I'm willing to bet you're in the same boat as me. nobody taught you about this shit, or even warned you about it, you were forced to learn on your own.
>>
>>739062708
I laughed, and I agree
>>
if she posts photos on her social media of her and boyfriends or boy "friends" with those dumb animal filters, swerve like fuck

that's activelly effeminising men and any man who actually lets women do that shit should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
if she rants and raves about the objectification of women

yeah I'm sure you're thinking of a man's kind, loving heart when his throbbing penis is in your cunt aren't you ya dumb bitch
>>
>>739068845
This
>>
File: DeusEx Human Abomination.png (748KB, 1067x843px) Image search: [Google]
DeusEx Human Abomination.png
748KB, 1067x843px
>>739070672
Why does she look like a frenzied ghoul?
>>
IF SHE TALKS ABOUT BEING WRONGED IN PAST RELATIONSHIPS. Fucking run! Run! Run from that shit! Pump and dump if you want, but do NOT get emotionally involved.
>>
>>739081385
because she is a frenzied ghoul
>>
>>739078011
post story mate
>>
>>739081600
this

she wants you to be like "I'm not like the others" and go-all-out in an attempt to treat her better than all your predecessors. but she does the exact same thing to every male she's involved with 'cause she's in it for the goodies and the attention and that's it.
>>
>>739080878
Yeah. Thing is, she freaked out when she found out she was pregnant, even though she purposefully stopped taking her birth control and wouldn't let me pull out.

And yup, absent father. I saw him maybe 10 times between when my parents divorced until I was an adult. Then I saw him less. So I have been on my own in many ways. I separated from my wife a year ago and haven't had the balls to be with another woman yet.
>>
"i just want to have fun"
talks about exs from day 1
phones always in their hand
no ambition / shit job / low standard of education
messy

tl:dr fuck these hoes; get money.
>>
>>739079781
come on dude look at those eyes. she's completely batshit.
>>
>>739081670
Dear God I learned this the hard way. Treated the girl like gold and said "the only history that matters is the history between us". Got cucked to high oblivion for a guy she got drunk with. And guess what? "She wanted to be happy", after everything that I did. Traded me in for a guy she fucked the same night she met him. Don't try and "save" women, they'll play on your protective instinct to get you to treat them well, but it's only about them and not about you.
>>
Neediness. That's one thing I truly hate. Girls who can't go a day without seeing you or not text you for a few hours.
>>
>>739080641
Explain the 3 dates rule, rest 2 I follow lol
>>
>>739062708
I like this guy
>>
>>739082029
freaked out how exactly? I mean if she purposefully got pregnant to trap you then I can only assume the freak out was fake and was to make you think she never intended it to happen (even though it was blatantly obvious she did).

yeah same kinda. wasn't really absent but was a father of convenience. never really taught me anything at all. he's a cuck himself. constantly chases single mothers and goes out of his way for them rather than actually make effort with his own kid.

same here though man, I'm outta the dating game now. have far too much I wanna do with my life. be assed with a woman ruining it all for me. if I ever want kids I'll go the surrogacy route. I don't need sex. had my fill. it's nothing special. pussy is overrated.
>>
>>739067379
Sounds hot as fuck
>>
>>739073043
Most women are like this tho. Never really met one that isn't. If they aren't skanks already then they'll become one. Pre age 30 women just want tons of dick and or attention. Then at 30 they get that realization of losing whatever shit she has so shes gotta get someone with money and success to tie down
>>
>>739082159
mate, story of my life. was raised by a single mother and a great grandmother. basically surrounded by women and few men, and those men didn't teach me a thing. so naturally I just wanted to treat women well and take care of them because that was what I was told men should do and that it'd benefit me to do that too. that I'd get myself a good woman etc. all lies though.

being that kinda man just ends up with you cucking yourself out for narcissistic women who self-victimise specifically so they attract males like you who want to make things better for them.

this is why the traditional dominance hierarchy in the family unit is important. because if the male isn't dominant, the woman becomes dominant, and everything begins to circulate around appeasing women whether by overt or covert means.
>>
I hate it when a girl has literally no interests, hobbies or passions. It's like they're just a robot designed to bore the living fuck out of you.

If you can't talk to them about anything exciting for meaningful she's a no go for me. Trouble is most of them seem to be boring cunts
>>
>>739082688
Or if you try to take an interest in things they like but when you try talking about something you enjoy they never engage you about it.
>>
>>739082616
I'd go as far as to say, under the right circumstances, every woman is like this. because they lack the psychological makeup to actively defy their biological imperatives unless they consciously work at it over a long period of time. reproductive / sexual marketplace value is of uppermost importance to them, so they skank it out with the best males they can get access to. women hate themselves if they aren't getting sexual attention, well they hate themselves even more because even when the are getting it, they still hate themselves. skanking it out is just like positive affirmation for them that they're still attractive, which is all they care about.
>>
>>739062708
I don't agree with everything, but her being feminist is a 11/10 red flag. Especially if they are talkative about it. I honestly don't know what those soon-to-be-dykes on tinder expect to get when they make it clear in their description. Come to think, long descriptions about them being "feminist, thought provoking, farts smelling" are absolute red flags.
>>
>>739062708
To add onto that, no drinking, no tattoos, no piercings
>>
>>739082688
it's because the majority of them nowadays don't need to work on their intellect or their personality because all they need to get what they want is to have an average face and average body. us men put much more of an emphasis on these things (intellect and personality) because we have to work on them our entire lives to get what we want so we project that onto others (women) and expect the same when in reality they have no need to have interests or hobbies or intellectual pursuits most of the time. nor do they have the time because they're too busy fixing themselves up, going out on dates with numerous men, lying in bed eating or going out drinking.
>>
>>739064555
>My wife is Canadian, and their culture still values for the most part real values. I love visiting Canada, they manage to be progressive and liberal WITHOUT shitting on liberal values somehow. In America we shit on liberal values as a way of promoting being conservative and traditional. In Canada they basically say, "Be creationist, or libertarian, or whatever you want eh, but respect my right to be liberal too eh?"....and they actually do.
>>
>>739083249
oh and of course, blitzing social media.
>>
File: hankK.gif (139KB, 269x269px) Image search: [Google]
hankK.gif
139KB, 269x269px
Poops "forgets" to flush. Subconsciously she is trying to let you know, she is shit.
>>
>>739081635
Sorry, was making my son lunch. About to make the other thread about it. I have my story pre-typed.
>>
>>739062262
Women that do that fake smile selfie look all the time. The one where their eyes don't squint or change - only their lips move. Fake as fuck. Run!
>>
>>739082460
Yeah, I never thought about it that way, but you're right. Sorry to hear about your dad. I understand most of what you're saying, except for sex. I still love that.
>>
>>739064555
The age part of the post is true, the rest is complete cringe ass "faux alpha" garbage.
>>
>>739082863
Yup. I'm heavy in to racing and compete in loads of races and competitions, it's a huge part of my life.

When I asked her if she wanted to watch me race or do anything related to it she just wasn't interested. it pissed me off so bad
>>
>>739083249
yup
>>
File: 1497728989189s.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1497728989189s.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>739062262
doesn't lock you in chastity
>>
>>739083600
nah it's all good man. the less people in my life the more time I have for myself so he can piss off haha.

just be careful eh. you might not be able to get any whores pregnant but they'll still find ways to fuck you over.
>>
>>739062262
>weird change in habits
>crazy eyes
>insists on you to pay for everything
>doesn't own a toothbrush
>has a shitty job
>has no direction in life
>had more then 5 men before she met you
>no vehicle
>speeding tickets
>previous child/children
>massive debt
>daddy/mommy issues
>short hair
>fat arms
>doesn't suck cock

There's more but my game just popped.
>>
>>739064555
Coming from another oldfag this guy is right. Go ahead and don't listen though, keep buying that sjw agenda and end up cucked. Females can't change biology, they are attracted to real men who know what they want. Go ahead and put pussy on a pedestal and see where it gets you young padawans.
>>
>>739067379
I'm in a similar situation, but the girl is a Christian, so her father wants me to be a good Christian husband. I live 9 hours away now, but her dad still contacts me and asks me when I will marry her. They're refugees, so the arranged thing is normal but it seems weird to me. I entertain the idea of marrying her occasionally, but I don't think that I could actually do it.
>>
>>739084050
Haha thanks man. If you want to hear the story, go to my other thread.

>>739083741
>>
>>739062708
First post,best post
>>
>>739065992
You're either a troll or an idiot.
>>
>>739068820
Exactly, and most guys get a very small likes for equal quality photos. Any old bitch will get 50+ likes for posting anything, 100+ like for putting paint on their body or some artistic shit. Its is all self indulgent self worship. I wish guys would stop chasing though and tone these basic sluts down. A year out of highschool the smarter guys will stop giving out likes.
>>
>>739062262
Horses. Stay away from those crazy equine horse loving bitches. They are all fucked in the head. This is probably the most serious thing to avoid. Other anons will agree I bet.
>>
>>739069937
Gross, but no, lets put these fucking deformed uggos on a pedestal.
>>
>>739084919
hahaha fat bitches posting nudes on insta with the caption "free the nipple" and they get hundreds of likes.

I post a sick filtered edit of a dick pic I took and I get shitloads of unfollows pfffft.

but yeah I know what you mean. I actually get pissed off when I see all these thirsty little manchildren constantly commenting on female's photos and liking them in the hope that they'll be noticed and get a DM. it's utterly pathetic and makes things so much harder for everyone.
>>
>>739084284
Speaking from experience it doesn't get you ducking anywhere
>>
>>739085117
you know men have fucked up when bitches such as that one can play them like a fiddle.

it's time men became men again.
>>
>>739062262
OP, who are you and why are you using pictures of me and my wife?
>>
>>739085391
fuck sake wrong thread lol
>>
File: top heh.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
top heh.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>739071762
>>
>>739066185
Very much this.
>>
If she's hot.

Hot bitches are all crazy.

If you want a woman who is not batshit crazy, shoot for like a 4. Or if you can tolerate like mildly crazy, a 6. A 6 might not cheat on you, at least.
>>
>>739071762
nice
>>
File: W.jpg (276KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
W.jpg
276KB, 1024x1024px
>>739064555
>that no real man will ever want to tolerate for any reason unless he is a sad little bitch cuck.

Now be sure to call people immature for saying:Fuck you too.
>>
>>739062708
This is the 1 I most believe that is relevant to me.
>>
>>739086083
I can only stand less than a 5 if she's thin, though.
>>
>>739064555
Set rules for her? Who the fuck wants a wife that's not an equal and your best friend? You don't have a wife, you have a ward.
>>
>>739068801
I'm a dude in my early 20's, I won't date any woman under 20 for this exact reason.
Thread posts: 266
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.