[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Can we just talk for a moment about skateboarders? >use public

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 45

File: fight.jpg (259KB, 660x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fight.jpg
259KB, 660x439px
Can we just talk for a moment about skateboarders?

>use public spaces for an activity that is dangerous to them and those around them
>destroy public and private property in the process
>fight back saying b-but we need a place to enjoy our hobby too!
>build skateparks and terrain specifically designed for them to use freely - at no cost to them
>skateboarders shun the parks, claiming real skateboarders only do it on the 'streets'
>continue to harass and inconvenience others
>continue to endanger others
>harass the people who are hired to keep public spaces safe for everyone and glorify the behavior on instagram etc

Seriously fuck these idiots. This shit should be illegal.
>>
Op there are million groups of people who are more retarded than fucking skateboard kids.
>>
can we just speak for a minute about how much a a nonce you are,
street skating a park skating are completely different things. if people get gobby to them for doing something they enjoy what do you expect
>>
File: 1474450756371.jpg (102KB, 728x538px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474450756371.jpg
102KB, 728x538px
>can't skate
>can't be one of the cool kids
>complains to /b/
>>
>>738995897
what if your hobby was shooting out car windows with an airsoft gun? Great you are having fun with your hobby does that mean that everyone else should have to just sit there and deal with your shit?
>>
>>738996091
>being cool
>skateboarding

pick one

Also I have plenty of friends doing actual sports in school (vice captain of my lacrosse team) without endangering and inconveniencing those around me. The only kids at my school who skate are losers who have no other interesting qualities and do it because they need attention.
>>
>>738996473
>playing lacrosse
>cool

FUCKING KEK
>>
Skaters between about ages 10 and 40 use the school courtyard half a block from my house. They're noisy at times, especially summer. The concrete was made specifically to be somewhat useful to skaters, as were some sloping steel railings. I don't think anyone talked very openly about it, but it's just sort of understood that skaters having a place to be and shoot their HD video or whatever is better than turning to a darker path. There's zero vandalism to the school while skaters are around. Little kids aren't intimidated by them, and often ride their little bikes around in the same area. It's really not a big deal, just a minor annoyance, and very rare for some noob to show up and make a racket past about 11pm. Maybe I just live in a nice city...
>>
>>738996473
Do you want criminals? Because with an attitude like that, well, that's how you get criminals. And by the way, organized sports are a plague.
>>
File: 1500087495199.jpg (37KB, 650x459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500087495199.jpg
37KB, 650x459px
>>738996556
>>
File: 1498437720016.png (65KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498437720016.png
65KB, 300x300px
>>738996556
>memeing on 4chan
>cool

Gottem.
>>
File: 1484800182473.jpg (33KB, 395x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484800182473.jpg
33KB, 395x263px
>>738996673
Whatever you say friendo. Lacrosse is a faggy sport in general. I bet that pussy flows after a lacrosse game amiright?
>>
>>738996588
>between the ages of 10 and 40
>40

If you skateboard over the age of 18 you are a massive loser and people will laugh at you.
>>
One thing I've noticed about this generation of skaters is that they act way more like niggers than my generation did.

Skaters in the 90s were basically punk rockers. Skaters today adopt all these nigger tendencies and affectations. All the posing and posturing and fake tough guy bullshit that black boys always do.

Not sure why this is.
>>
>>738996843
Tell multimillionaire tony hawk
>>
>>738996787
i get better pussy than the skater crowd who have to settle for the desperate scraps who arent attractive or interesting enough to get with an actual bro
>>
You must live in retardistan or something. North Jersey skaters are cool guys. Most that I know gladly go to the skate parks or build their own shit at home. A fair amount are pretty into physics and the likes because of its heavy relation to the activity... unlike, y'know.. lacrosse..
>>
File: 1477554718111.jpg (53KB, 500x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477554718111.jpg
53KB, 500x456px
>>738997023
>i get better pussy
>>
>>738996876
Sure you just don't live in a shit city? Here they are all dorks and nerds with gopro cams and long hair. They act almost as friendly to each other as the pokemon Go crowd did.
>>
>>738996876
Yeah i'm of 'this' generation of skaters, im 19 and pretty punk in image. The sudden skate-nigger trend is irritating as fuck when i'm at a skatepark and some faggot in cameo jeans and a string vest shows up on a penny board playing some fucking rap on his phone and lighting a J on the half pipe
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 1024x768px
>>738997023
>>
>>738997072
>>738996588

the skaters in my neighborhood are the kind who ride out into the street without looking, forcing you to slam on your brakes, flipping you off for your trouble.

>>738996876
This has basically been my experience with them.
>>
File: Jeremy Wray.gif (1MB, 300x205px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jeremy Wray.gif
1MB, 300x205px
>>738995550
>use public spaces for an activity that is dangerous to them and those around them
>destroy public and private property in the process
>fight back saying b-but we need a place to enjoy our hobby too!
Skateboarding is basically the only sport that requires any balls or creativity. Rather than run around in circles on a grass field, skaters create their play field out of the terrain of their town or city.

>build skateparks and terrain specifically designed for them to use freely - at no cost to them
>skateboarders shun the parks, claiming real skateboarders only do it on the 'streets'
Skate parks are for 8 year old kids on razor scooters. If you try to ride a skateboard through one, you will crash into one of those little faggots and end up fighting their parents.

>continue to endanger others
>harass the people who are hired to keep public spaces safe for everyone and glorify the behavior on instagram etc
While none of this is true, I wish it was, just to piss off pathetic faggots like you.

Fuck yourself, you stupid kike.
>>
>>738997221
I'm sorry for you. You seem chill. Unfortunately those douchebags are the ones running around leaving negative impressions on everyone around them while you are happily skating in your park.
>>
>>738995550
Skateboards are for fags.
>>
>>738997679
>never figured out how to Ollie
>still mad about it
>>
>>738997652
Cheers, it's honestly a total nightmare. I street skate when I get chance but tend to go for quiet back streets where i'm unlikely to get ran the fuck over. That or store carparks when the stores are closed, you now the multi storey ones? It just means i'm out the way of bad drivers and can't fuck up and ride into someone. Skating is going to die if it doesn't go back to its roots i swear. Even early 2000 pop-punk skating would be better than jay-z loving 'look at my swag', nike wearing twats
>>
File: 1494420560636.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494420560636.gif
906KB, 500x349px
While I do think skateboarding is for edgy teenagers, there are some very good professional skateboarders that are impressive.

I dont see why you would want to ban skaters, its hilarious, this is Darwinism at its best.

There is nothing better than watching one of these numb-skulls bashing their teeth and elbows willingly because they get a brief moment of being in the air.

Best of all, you can call them retards because they deserve to get hurt for doing it.

Please Skaters, please keep skating. Cleanse the gene pool.
>>
>>738996843
Whatever. I don't skate. Did for commuting for a few years in my 20's, but got bored of falling down every time I hit a rock. In a 'perfect' world for skateboarding there'd be no rocks on roads. Not gonna happen, and I've only got the one body to work with, so...

As for older guys skating, do you really care? Why? What kind of loser would give a flying fuck what they do? I'm annoyed by professional sports and all the kid stuff tailored to groom kids into dreamers who aspire to pro athlete salaries, because it's a massive scam designed to make fortunes for a few team owners and the TV empires. Giant scam. Team sports used to be community based. Now they're awful. Fuck that shit.

Skaters don't hurt anybody, losers hurt people. Losers may skate, but losers also drive, ride motorcycles, ride bicycles, walk, parachute, whatever the fuck. Gimme a goddamned break.
>>
>>738997503
>While none of this is true, I wish it was, just to piss off pathetic faggots like you.

Oh come on you dont honestly believe this shit. Even the most cursory search through youtube and instagram would yield plenty of results with skaters fighting security guards and police officers for literally no fucking reason

>using creativity as an excuse for destruction of property

Why dont i get a few buckets of paint and throw it on cars in a local parking lot. Im an artist right!?? Creativity!

You dont need to be tresspassing on private property for you to be creative. Rodney mullen is the most creative skater of all time and you wont find him out at your local street spots.

Inb4 it doesnt destroy property. Bullshit. You know full well it does. And I'm not even talking about when one of you jackasses loses a board and sends it flying into the nearest car parked on the curb.
>>
Skaters are punk faggots. Always causing trouble. Once you turn 17 get a car pussy.
>>
>>738995550
>skateboarding
>dangerous

You must be a Republican.
>>
>>738995550
Are you fucking 50?

Where the fuck do you even see anyone out in the public just skating around doing tricks? Most people just skateboard from A-B.

You guys live in Cali or something? Is that why you are such a faggot?
>>
>>738998373
Cars will be severely limited for private use by 2040, and outright illegal by 2070. If we're all still around to care. So 'get a car pussy' seems a little bit nihilist, to say the least, and one might easily conjecture there's a more direct physiological element to your need to express yourself through larger, heavier hardware... small hands perhaps?
>>
>>738997815
>Thinks he's still 14
>Beta fag
>>
Anybody who defends skateboarding is underage and should be banned. If you haven't made it pro by 18 there is no reason for you to continue.
>>
>>738998425
It is and knowing this has nothing to do with political affiliation. Also, you must be 18 years or older to come here.
>>
>>738998659
I'm 32 and I defend the right of people to do whatever the fuck makes them happy.
>>
I fucking hate all skateboarding faggots.
>>
>>738995550
They do damage property. It was pretty damn fun when I was a kid. How much do you seriously care about the paint on a handrail or ledge? Kids will be pricks no matter what they do for a hobby
>>
>>738998765
serial killers are happy murdering people. Would you defend their right to do so? Or would you admit that when the freedoms of one man infringe upon the rights and happiness of another, laws and regulations have to be set in place to limit these freedoms to a degree?
>>
File: 2738172_e783b42d.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2738172_e783b42d.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
i grew up in the north of England in a town with almost no skateboarders, but i was one of the few

let me tell you a bit about skateparks in that area

near where i lived they built us a skatepark, presumably to keep skaters off the streets etc. Pic related; it's the exact skatepark in Cleckheaton

Despite the best efforts and intentions of the council in providing us with this skatepark, it was/is utterly unusable.
You see at the left side of the picture there is a fence? Well on the other side of that fence (off camera) is a children's play area.
Whenever there were a couple of skaters in the skatepark, all the 5 y/os from over the fence wanted to come in the skatepark and run up and down the ramps
this made skating very difficult and actually dangerous for the kids and the skaters. When i told their parents to take their children out of the skatepark, they just argued with me

You see how the park is surrounded entirely by fields? Instead of playing football on the grass, they would set up football games in between the ramps and play there.

idk what it's like in North America cos i don't skate any more (even though i live in Canada now) but in Bradford, in the UK, if people don't want skaters skating in public they should keep their unrestrained children out of our skatepark
>>
>>738999006

not Cleckheaton; I meant Oakenshaw
my bad. idk why i said Cleckheaton
>>
I was driving in my work can when a kids skate board rolled out into the street I had time to stop but time is money I snapped that shit like a twig underneath my tire ha haha ha
>>
>>738998993
>comparing skateboarding to serial killing
Nigger, please.

>Or would you admit that when the freedoms of one man infringe upon the rights and happiness of another, laws and regulations have to be set in place to limit these freedoms to a degree?
I do agree with the above, I just don't agree that skateboarding "infringes upon the rights and happiness of another." And if it does, deal with it on your own, you pathetic cuck. We have enough bullshit laws and ticket-able offenses.

I'm sorry to say you seem to be a bit of a faggot. Quite frankly, you sound like a triggered snowflake who can't handle anything outside of your comfort zone.
>>
File: brt.jpg (55KB, 504x648px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brt.jpg
55KB, 504x648px
Eat my shorts
>>
>>738995550
As a skateboarder myself ask me anything and I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities, its a pretty fickle scene so I dont expect a lot of you to understand it but go ahead and ask away.
>>
>>738996473 fucking KEK!
>>
>>739000276
how come youre all such pussies?
>>
>>738999838
>skateboard flies out and hits a lady minding her own business on the sidewalk

Turns to her and says "heh deal with it you pathetic cuck, im not the one that got hurt so its not my problem" Maybe throw in a racial slur to show you are hardcore? Or do you only do that on 4chan.

And you sound like an underage prick who takes contrary beliefs as a personal attack and can only respond with insults.
>>
>>738995550
rollerblading faggot detected.
>>
>>739000420 theres a lot more that can talk big before they can hit big, but theres some people at my park that could drop Mayweather with one hit. Its very regional in my opinion, most skaters dont even like echother, and they're doing the same sport. (figuratively speaking of course)
>>
Skating in my town is now strictly a black thing lol
>>
>>739000727
Fuckin FRUIT BOOT FAGGOT DONT WAX THE COPING QUEER!
>>
>>739000631
>And you sound like an underage prick who takes contrary beliefs as a personal attack and can only respond with insults

Oh the irony....
Skating is pretty great in my opinion, great way to blow off steam and keep otherwise bad kids at least mildly entertained. Plus pros like Daewon Song and Mullen actually push the sport creatively, which is hard to find in pretty much any other sport where rules dictate exactly how you play and eventually turn them into industries of bullshit records and statistics, the entire point of sport is leisure, and if you can do something new with it without the huge investments of other big sports then it sounds fine to me.
>>
>>739000276

Why do none of you wear helmets? Is it a fashion statement or what? I can only assume its a social thing right? Since it makes no sense not to.

This bothers me more than anything. Watching skaters on youtube go and hit a 20 stair with no helmet only to nearly kill themselves for no reason baffles me. Do you not realize that there are people in your life who care greatly about your health and hapiness? Even if you dont value your life dont you think you owe it to the people who care about you to at least take care of yourself? Or perhaps skaters have the mentality of 'that wont happen to me'

Please try to take care of yourself better and be safe doing what you enjoy.
>>
>>739001441
Well for one, you get hot, like really hot. Second, it's more of personal pride thing, always wearing a helmet is like saying you have no faith in your own ability to do something without fucking it up.

Pros like Aaron Homoki scare the shit out of me even as someone who skates, but for flatground stuff and parks, you look like you just started and have no confidence in muscle memory
>>
File: 1498757791502.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498757791502.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>738998993
>Comparing skaters with serial killers

I don't skate but most kids I see now that act like pricks seem to have bad home lives. Better them waste energy on a board than to be acting out in other ways
>>
>>738995728

op was probably one of those fat kids whose mommy bought him all the expensive skateboard stuff, dressed him out in pads, and he still wasn't able to learn how to skate - because he was a fatty
>>
>>739001750
I understand that for flatground stuff that is relatively low risk. But I live in San Fransisco, where skaters regularly try to bomb insane hills with no helmet or anything, and have seen some pretty gnarly injuries. It makes no sense to me.
>>
>young republican detected
Loosen the necktie OP
>>
>>739001441 Oh most definitely it stems from "that wont happen to me". It can also be very distracting because of the constant body motion, it ends up rattling on top of your head a lot. and your head gets very sweaty very fast. Imagine sprinting nonstop for 8 hours in 100 degree weather with 10 beanies on your head, thats kind of what it feels like. A lot of what skaters do that make them "look" like a fashion statement they actually do becuase its more comfortable not becuase its "cool". Most skater wear shoe laces as belts instead of an actual belt becuase when you bendover to do a trick the metal part of the belt digs into your skin. So most of a skater fashion is out of whats comfortable to them. And a helmet can get very uncomfortable overtime. But we always try to be our safest its not like we're TRYING to hurt ourselves out here lol, hope I cleared that up!
>>
>>739002082
No. My parents bought me a scooter. As if I would ever want to associate with the douchebag skateboard crowd.
>>
File: 1498009550440.jpg (53KB, 413x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498009550440.jpg
53KB, 413x310px
>>739002296
>scooter
OP is a FAGGOT
>>
>>738995550
ITT OP is mall security who got ignored when he authoritatively waved his radio at some skaters menacing the curb outside the food court.
>>
>>739002103 when it comes to bombing Hills, it's just purely for the rush.
>>
>>739002582
Im calling the police because I have a shit job as a rent-a-cop!
>>
>>739002497
>implying my parents choice of birthday presents somehow affected my sexual orientation

?
>>
File: Average Skaters.webm (1MB, 638x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Average Skaters.webm
1MB, 638x360px
>>738995728
Like you?
>>
>>739002913
1. Parents new you were a homosexual

2. Bought you a scooter
>>
>>738995550
I'm with you. I fucming hate these faggots. All they do is smoke fucking weed, loiter, vandalize shit and jump security guards for doing their job. Or god forbid they're minors. They push people over the edge and start playing the legal card when they get rocked by some dudes old-man-strength punch. Not that there is much difference between under age skaters and the dipshits in their 30s. They're all fucking scum.
>>
>>739002913 4 wheels or no wheels faggot, IF YOU CANT SUCK YOUR OWN DICK YOU AINT SHIT!
>>
>>739003102
You sound like you squat in cucumber fields.
>>
>>739002103
see >>739002283
Most kids are dumb, but to their credit pretty much every vert skater relies on pads and a helmet.

Injuries are a part of the sport, people take pride in them most of time since it's basically to say they tried something hard enough to break themselves
>>
>>739003027
Are the police fucking retarded? They do know this is obstruction of public road and is dangerous right?
>>
>>738995550
fuck you nigga I hardflip into your face
>>
>>739003295 If its anything a skater has, its pride in his abilities!
>>
File: kek3.png (173KB, 640x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek3.png
173KB, 640x400px
>>739002296
>My parents bought me a scooter
I fucking knew it. I knew you had to be one of those annoying scooter kids who constantly got trampled at the skatepark by actual skaters.
>>
>>739003291
You sound like you squat in your parent's basement.
>>
>>739003552 No fucking way you just said that in 2017, you are in some serious denial bud.
>>
>>739003344
I think the skaters are the retarded ones in this video
>>
>>739000631
Lol you have no idea on how to argue
>>
>>739003435
I wouldn't even say that, I think what makes people gravitate towards skating is a desire to do something different and for themselves

>this inevitably attracts a LOT of faggots and artistic types

But for the most part it's really about expressing yourself by doing something, you can look at a lot of team videos now and tell a lot of it is just about art.

>plus videos usually have really good music
>>
>>739003883 thats what makes it great its both an individual and team sport and everyone can express themself in which ever way they feel comfortable.
>>
>>739003344
I skateboard and bombing a hill like that is generally stupid much less when there's clearly obstacles at the bottom in sight.
>>
>>739001750
Too hot? Fuck that. I used to compete in BMX then mountain bikes, fairly high level in both, and we ALWAYS wore lids, period. Had my head smacked more than a few times when some gonzo whacked into me or I just didn't quite make a turn or whatever. Smashed a few helmets. Brain's still doing just fine. A bit of sweat never bothered me at all. What bothers me about helmets is how many cyclists don't wear the things, same for skaters. It's pathetic. Like these people have either zero imagination for what can happen in a crash, or zero respect for their own brain function, or more likely both.
>>
>>739003883 I mean look at reider, dude pioneered that entire style.
>>
>>739004364 you guys do slam way harder more frequently then we do.
>>
File: spencer.jpg (420KB, 775x710px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spencer.jpg
420KB, 775x710px
>>738995550
I think that anything that gets people out of the house, exercising and socializing should be encouraged.

Americas got too many fat autists and it goes up every day
>>
Meh, I miss watching little skater fucks nearly killing themselved trying to ollie off the steps of the War Memorial....
>>
>>739003291
That sounds like such a skater insult.
>doesn't like what i like
>better call him gay
>no wait, call him gay in a way that includes comical imagry
>man i'm a strait genius, dawg!
>wish i had 5 bucks for a sack, man.

Fucking wheel board degenerate.
>>
>>739004704
spotted the fatty who is jealous he has zero sports skills or balance

>>739004702
it's an epidemic in America
>>
>>739004392
>Reider's also dead and was a pretty boy

tbh I didn't like him, more of a Cheese and Crackers type of person, but that's me

>>739004364
Typically you don't come out of a starting gate crammed next to a bunch of other people when you're trying to film a trick though. You're wearing pads because it's a competitive sport and you have competition that wants you fall if necessary, and because the sponsors of any comp encourage it so avoid being connected with a ton of injuries.

>A bit of sweat never bothered me at all
I do not care in any way about this at all, cool?
>>
>>738998582
Nigger are you taking stupid pills?
>>
>>738997503
That's in San Diego. I pass this everyday on my way to work
>>
>>739004758 weeds overrated, does anyone even smoke fucking weed anymore? What insult ?I havent even insulted you? and you seem to be taking what I say to heart, this is 4chan calm down a bit you seem mad at the world.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7ANZ8Osnz4
>>
https://youtu.be/uXmzHKH5oGQ
This is relevant.
>>
>>739005578 the fact that none of what hes saying makes any sense is what makes it funny, kek.
>>
>>739005320
>you squat in cucumber fields.
If that's not supposed to be an insult, then tell me what it's supposed to be. Also "I havent even insulted you?" That coupled with the rest of your shitty writing leads me to believe you're 16 or younger.
>>
>>738997503
>requires balls of creativity

lol. jumping on a piece of wood with four tiny wheels isn't being creative though. sorry
>>
>>738995550
that's right but as an ex-skateboarder we didn't give a shit cause actually we pay taxes too so whatever
>>
>>739006277 It was a bit of banter kiddo, and correcting someones grammer on 4chan when they're using a phone, what else have you wasted your? life on.
>>
>>739006560
You don't sound like someone who pays taxes. You don't sound like someone who doesn't attend highschool.
>>
>>739006854 everyone back off, this guy is way to alpha for us.
>>
>>739006802
Everything on 4chan is banter, 'kiddo.' I'm also on a phone dipshit. Thats no excuse. But since i'm on a phone i do know that that improperly placed question mark was on purpose. Epic sk8er ruse, dipshit.
>>
to the anti skate brigade, what is your opinion on vert skaters?
>>
>>738996473
Lol school.

Fuck off and go suck your dad's cock some more. Nobody cares kid.
>>
>>739007361 jesus christ, maximum kek
>>
>>739006854
>You don't sound like someone who doesn't go to high school

Why talk in double negatives?? It doesn't make you seem clever.

PS. You don't sound like someone who's not a mongoloid.
>>
>>738996473
you're the kind of kid who runs a blowjob stand in men's room.
>>
>>739007476 most of my park is tranny to begin with so massive props to vert skaters that shit will always scare!
>>
>>738995550
You'rea fucking pussy shut the hell up square
>>
>>738996473
I appreciate skateboarders because they make it easy to spot the adults who never grew up.
>>
>>739007901
very scary at first, even after over a decade of skating vert my asshole still clenches a lot
>>
File: 1486954691394.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486954691394.png
134KB, 334x393px
fuck you OP
>>
>>739007718
I was giving you a taste of your own inefficent medicine. You don't sound like you didn't not take it very well, faggot.
>>
>>739008163
growing up is overrated, but that's not true I have a wife and child and good paying job, so fuck you.
>>
>>739008163
>never grew up
>theres 15 year olds making twice the amount of money you'll ever earn in a lifetime.
>>
>>738996473
Underaged
>>
>>739006854
i bet i make more money than you sad cunt, and yes the street is for everyone, if fat fucks who just go out for school.work and comeback dont agree with it well no one gives a shit either
>>
>>738997221
Bruh baggy was the in thing for skating you're the new wave this is a resurgence, punk could have been a thing before baggy when I used to skate but it seems like these things just cycle
>>
>>738997900
You are a suc
>>
>>738995550
Woah there old man, dont you think its time to go back to the retirement home?
>>
>>738996473
>real sport.
>lacrosse isnt in the Olympics.
>skateboarding is.
>kek
>>
>>739008589
You might. Since you're a skater i kinda doubt it, but i'm not exactly in a high income bracket. Ranch hands don't make much, but i don't see how the money you make detemines how shitty you are as a person. Especially since you don't seem to respect public ordinance on skate boarding, and you seem to be just fine with shitting on students and workers.
>>
File: 1496040566780.jpg (18KB, 636x466px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496040566780.jpg
18KB, 636x466px
Skaters are basically niggers. Think about it:
>aimless young male wasting their lives and inconveniencing others in the process
>belligerent, wannabe tough-guys who run from any head-on fight and only engage anyone when they have superior numbers and the opportunity to sucker punch
>frequently rely on their boards as thrown weapons or as bludgeons, but if you take their boards or throw them they go into a literal autistic rage

Basically, the same people who become gangbanger niggers, or who become wigger trailer park garbage, instead become skater punks if they're from the suburbs.

Same cancer.
Take an angry black kid from the ghetto and put them in the suburbs and they lose the crip colors and buy a skateboard.
Take an angry skaterboi cunt and put him in the ghetto and he becomes a wigger.
It's all just shit-for-brains angsty teens burning off excess puberty hormones on pointless risks and cheap thrills.
>>
>>739009242
Im not the same guy you're talking to but I thought I'd interject, I'll have to agree with you on all of that except my friends and I try to stay out of the way when skating in public and we know its disrespectful to not listen to security guards when they tell you to leave but try to imagine working on an essay for 3 hours and some guy comes up and shuts off your computer, its quite frustrating.
>>
>>739009363 if thats your mindset yeah sure, I guess its whatever you interpretate it as.
>>
>>738999006
>When i told their parents to take their children out of the skatepark, they just argued with me
Oh shit, kids being somewhere they aren't supposed to be and causing annoyance. Those kids must have been future skaters.
>>
File: 1497738339136.png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497738339136.png
11KB, 447x378px
>>739009959
"Yeah, sure, whatever man" is the "muh dick" of skaterbois.
When you confront a gangbanger with reality they start off on the "muthafugga foget yu". When you do it to a skater they clam up the same way and start with the fake sarcasm: "Yeah dude, totally. *eyeroll*"
>>
>>739009782
Woah, what guy comes up and shut off your comp? Also if what you're saying about public skating and having respect for those around you, and authority is true, well then dude, i'm with you, it's this other asshole i'm talking to, here. That is the usual skater demeanor. That's what everyone expects from skaters. Sorry they're soiling your hobby.
>>
>>739010276 again your hostile towards skating I can see that, so are opinions differ what does that have to do about me being calm?
>>
>>739009242
dude fuck you, you have to know a thing for at least arguing that kind of bullsit, and i dont know if ranch persons know how to read cause i said i was a skater
i now am a motorcyclist who's bike expensier than your car, why? i dont give a fuck cause i a high amount of pay taxes, i do my job as a "good citizen" gov has to do their job that's their problem, they have to serve us, skaters incluided
>>
>>738995550
OP is fag
>>
>>738995550
There is quite few of them in the beginning. However, they all act like complete scumbags. But still not enough to be a problem.
>>
>>738996091
This
>>
OP sounds like a "get off my lawn" type of old faggot.
>>
File: 1497805626591.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497805626591.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>739010519
Who said it had anything to do with it? You replied to me. If you're so calm, and if you care so little, why are you replying to me?
>>
>>738995550
OP ur such a pussy
>>
expensier? did you run your expensier motorcycle into a tree?
>>
>>739010504
Im using the computar and essay as a simile, the security guard telling you to leave while filming for a video is just as annoying as someone shutting of your Computer and losing all of your progress, some people are out there trying to film for there part so they can get sponsored and it can be aggravating when soneone tells you to leave, yeah its annoying but there's not much you can do about it, they're just doing their job so I respect them enough to leave.
>>
Watch this. If you still aren't convinced skateboarders are assholes, something is wrong with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udbKJwmk9WY
>>
>>739010869
I never said I didnt care, I just now how poorly people think of skateboarders, which is understandable.
>>
>>739001750
>always wearing a helmet is like saying you have no faith in your own ability to do something without fucking it up
Anyone who actually thinks this is too late for a helmet anyways.
>>
>>738996186
Fucking SICK strawman /b/rother
>>
>>739011260
>If you're not convinced by a sample size of one, you're retarded.

Fixed it for you ;^)
>>
File: 2eb.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2eb.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>738995550
>2 year ago
>walking out of 7/11
>parking lot
>drunk skater fall
>wall_ride.bmp
>boom ankle shot
>fat dude
>lay in back of my van
>wont move
>we drag guy off to side
>drunk skater yell at me
>yell at me?
>he in back of van now
>sorry to fat guy
>look in mirror no one
>creep out hear scream
>i'm on his drunken foot
>pounding on van
>oops gas to get off
>tire creep up to ankle
>more screaming
>gas more
>felt like a speed bump
>drunk skater is on ground screaming
>mfw fat korean - drunk skater - me all look at each other as i drive off
>>
>>739010637
Lol, he's getting so mad that the quality of his writing is degrading, but i'll do my best. Working on a ranch doesn't mean i automatically don't know what i'm talking about.
I know you're a skater, otherwise you wouldn't type like a buttmad highschooler
The fact that you're a motorcyclist now only increases your irate dipshit factor, since you probably drive like an asshole, going 30mph(at a minimum) faster than the flow of traffic, and weave between lanes to get to the front of stop lights, like a fucking teenager, with your faggot buddies. And while you're doing all this daredevil dipshitery you somehow muster ip the audacity to lecture us all on how we need to be aware of bikers cause you don't feel safe while you're being reckless and obnoxious. Jesus, skaters are like an evolution of bikers. Self righteous, entitled assholes, who play rough with their toys to piss off the adults thx for the epiphany, nastrodumbass.

You don't pay taxes or work at all. Prove me wrong.

The government does their job by keeping faggots like you in check.
>>
>>738996091 initiating maximum kekerdrive
>>
>>739011226
Ah. I see. Well fuck man. It's a shitty deal, but what can i say? Rules are rules. Shoot a video where it's allowed, and save your work frequently.
>>
you wildcattin kids & risky business
taking risks, because they are young energetic and stupid
require direction like it or not,

yall deserve society making an outlet for your raging youthful hormones,some rules gotta be there, if you try extra hard you will find someplace where the even wilder bunch do this risky business,, it;s your life
>>
>>739012598
im actually a nurse who's working his ass off to get a phd
you anons are so stereotyping? you assume too much right there and yes i proudly pay taxes, and no i do know how they feel about their hobbie and i know i can get along with it as far they dont harm me
>>
>>738995728
Mainly just trump supporters
>>
>>739013815
>im actually a nurse who's working his ass off to get a phd
>yes i proudly pay taxes,
Prove it

>and no i do know how they feel about their hobbie and i know i can get along with it as far they dont harm me

What?
>>
>>739014181
Because the opposition is sooo smart, right?
Go find a shillblue thread to shitpost in, queer.
>>
>>739011852
thats not the sample size of one. thats how most skaters act in the wild.
>>
>>738997503
you have some good points but
While most skaters around here (relatively nice area) are normal human beings with common decency theres a vast population of skaters that are complete faglords with little to no respect for anything, and im pretty sure it isn't just my area either. Dangerous? No, but a good ~35% of them are insufferable hormonal teens and the rest are pretty alright if you talk to them, they're eager to talk about their boards n shit. You realize they're afraid of being immediately grouped in with the other fags swerving in front of mothers with strollers and tagging up schools and starting fights over dumb shit cause they wanna achieve maximum edge. But still, the rest are generally cool, as far as sports go skaters definitely have a deserved rep tho.
>>
>>739003344
hyuck!
>>
>>738995550

>I pay taxes
>I skate local, public parks
>I also skate streets and other public spots
>Been injured both in parks and in public, never sued, dealt with my injuries and frustration privately
>Skating is an amazing rush and an excellent way to stay fit and healthy
>Being around other skaters for the most part is fun and welcoming. Opens many doors if you have the balls to try and learn

Why does this bother you so much OP? You mad at someone having more fun than you with the concrete hand they're dealt?
>>
>>739008497
>15 year olds
>adults
You really don't know how to read, do you? You must be one of the skateboarder manchildren
>>
>>738998260
Proportionately there are far more losers involved in skating than the other activities you mention, they just seem to go hand in hand.
>>
>>738999006
this is a common plight I hear, aggressive soccer mom types with the local sheriff on their speed dial converting skate parks to the equivalent of a tiny tots wading pool, because nothing is more important that her precious little 5year old
>>
>>739016055
>kaboom kaboom kaboom kaboom kaboom

Because they are a nuisance. If they suddenly find a spot they think they can skate, they are basically hassle to anyone living close by ever minute of the day.
>>
>>739017267
then how come skaters insist on skating in other public areas where there are 5 years too?
>>
File: ssls.png (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ssls.png
2MB, 960x720px
>>739017308

Never once have I ever hassled anyone while skating or filming street man.

If they're skating and annoying you, you ever just try talking to them? I've always just kinda fucked off if approached, but most people are pretty chill about it.

Also
>dafuq kinda decks and wheels they using that create a "Kaboom"?
>Its mostly like clack-a-lacking and sqrrt-ing, with some laughing and shit
>>
I'm fine with vert style skaters, but I can't stand street skaters.Theyre usually teenagers who have that "I own this street" mentality. They set up in front of crowded areas and places of business because they know it's annoying and they want attention, thinking their barely executable pop shuvits (because they're all shit at what they do) are gonna get them mad puss. There's no way to be a cool skateboarder unless you're some Rob Dyrdek/Eric Koston type shit. You just look edgy and cringe as shit. Majority of them are mindless idiots, but some still have respect for the law and have common decency to board at night or on alleyways.
>>
>>739017531
Because the world does not and should not revolve around your dumb kid.
>>
>>739017742
A year ago some somali-migrant strangled a skater. He was sick of the fucks making noise outside his apartment all day long. After all, being unemployed and all it was ruining his quality of life. And you know what, even though i despise fucking nigger migrants I actually rooted for the guy.
>>
>>739018313
it revolves around your skating?
>>
>>739018487
In a skate park? Yes. Skaters should stay within the skate parks, non skater should stay out and keep their worthless kids out as well.
>>
File: women laughing01.jpg (22KB, 340x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
women laughing01.jpg
22KB, 340x330px
>>739002296
>"And then he said, "No. My parents bought me a scooter."
>>
File: 1tfxi.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1tfxi.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>739018426

Well, that sounds like the dude was projecting some personal shit onto the kids and just snapped on them. But I am not familiar with the incident. I have no context. They could have been being total cunts.

I'm just saying take the sport with a grain of salt, as most of the community is super enthusiastic and welcoming if you stick with it. For all you know, it might be the hobby/social circle you need. I've turned many of my friends onto the soothing nature of a good sesh after work or a long day.

Tell me, anon, you ever tried it? You own a board?
>>
>>739016223 I was waiting for someone to prove my point, if you double down on age the money quadruples thats a good looking paycheck for a 30 year old.
>>
>>739018630
I wasn't referring to skaters in skate parks. I clearly stated " in other public areas where there are 5 years too".

If the reason for not using skate parks is kids, then how come it isn't an argument for refusing to skate out in the streets?
>>
File: calling bullshit.jpg (8KB, 173x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
calling bullshit.jpg
8KB, 173x199px
>>739016055
>I skate
>I pay taxes
>>
>>739018821
If the local municipality hasn't specifically banned skating on sidewalks and in streets then it's a non issue. Parents should calm down and stop thinking that anybody cares about their shitty kids.
>>
>>739018791
>that sounds like the dude was projecting some personal shit onto the kids and just snapped on them
Eh, no, he was listening to kaboom kaboom kaboom all day long until he snapped. And it's not like people havent told them to fuck off and even called the cops.

It's not uncommon to find videos of skaters making noise outside apartment buildings and filming themselves arguing with old ladies telling them to fuck off. And even if the cops arrive they just come back the next day.
>>
>>739019138
>And even if the cops arrive they just come back the next day.
Might have something to do with the fact that what they're doing isn't necessarily illegal.
>>
>>739019084
Yeah, you are the reason people hate skaters.
>>
>>739017531 might as well skate street if theres going to be kids at either area.
>>
>>739019266
If they're not doing anything technically illegal I'm not sure what argument you have in your favor. If it is illegal then you are in the right but if it is not then calm down.
>>
>>739019262
Actually if it was perfectly legal the cops wouldnt come when they are being a nuisance. However, these fucks are also too young to get any proper punishment.
>>
File: george satisfied.jpg (68KB, 516x417px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
george satisfied.jpg
68KB, 516x417px
>Don't skate
>Don't ever really get bothered by people who do
>Don't have a dog in this race
>Hate all of you
>Happy to watch you all lose your minds while you fling shit at each other
>>
>>739019587
>Actually if it was perfectly legal the cops wouldnt come when they are being a nuisance.
Have you considered the possibility that they responded to a noise complaint and that skateboarding is perfectly legal?
>>
>>739019503
>they're not doing anything technically illegal
Im not holding a legal debate. I'm just telling you why most people would love to run over a fucktard longboarding down a public street, then call it an accident.
>>
>cool hobby with style points
>Incentive to an healthier lifestyle
>Not being a weeb or a stone
>Chance on big money

I don't see any reason to hate on wood and wheels
>>
>>739019681
Yes, I have. I call the cops whenever I see the fucktards approach with their faggy boards.
>>
>>739018812
what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>739019706
>would love to run over a fucktard longboarding down a public street, then call it an accident.
And you people wonder why nobody takes you seriously when you complain about those damn kids and their skateboards.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 750x622px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 750x622px
>>739019619
>>
>>739019057

>Pic related, first setup I ever bought with my own money
>Buff my shit

>>739019138

What kind of 90s cautionary lifetime 'movie of the week' world do you live in? Thats like 1 in maybe 50 people Ive ever skated with. Most dudes are chill and help you learn shit and push yourself.

You say this shit about them harassing people, but it seems like all you got is here say and speculation.
>>
I think I just teleported back to the year 2000.
>>
>>739017531
how should I know, maybe skaters and soccer moms are equally horrible people?
>>
>>739019706
>Im not holding a legal debate.
Then your opinion is discarded. If they aren't doing anything wrong it sounds like you're the asshole in the situation.
>>
File: 1379651768237.jpg (47KB, 510x465px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379651768237.jpg
47KB, 510x465px
>>738996473
>vice captain
>>
Op is sad cause he's not rad
>>
>>739019791
Good job wasting the cops time.
>>
>>738996473
MMMMOOOOODSS WE GOT A KID THAT SNUCK IN HERE
>>
>>738996473

Why the hell can't you skate and play lax?

I did both. Most of my team was surfers/skaters.
>>
>>739019909
Ive seen plenty of videos and met people who tried to reason with them. I don't even try to talk to the shitheads and just call the cops outright when I hear them nearby. I'm also a fan of cobblestones.
>>
>>739019968 as a skater I'll have to admit most skaters are just as annoying as soccer moms, just in a different way.
>>
>>739019980
said the asshole skater.
>>
>>739019994
Kek
>>
>>739020016
It's their job to uphold the peace. And if they happen to catch one of the fucks with weed, thats a bonus.
>>
every time I see a skateboarder I always make a point to ask them why they are not out selling poison or looting cars with a needle in their arm..

fucking degenerates.
>>
>>739020208
My parents bought me a skateboard when I was 11 and I used it to move furniture the next time we moved, then sold it at a yard sale for a dollar. All these people talking shit about kids skating and calling police on kids being kids smacks of idiots with nothing better to do with their time.
>>
>still skating at 40
Wow you're cool
>>
File: 1357568003550.jpg (65KB, 290x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357568003550.jpg
65KB, 290x290px
>>739020137

Post fuckin one. I own all the CKY vids and I think that is about the basement when it comes to shit like that. Those guys are just cunts who happen to hang with a 4/10 early 00s pro. But thats like such a minor Iota of the community as a whole.

>Plus HIM fuckin sucks

>>739019994

Fuckin this.

>>739020016

And this.
>>
>>738996091
kek
This
Op is obviously being picked on by some skaterfags
>>
>>739020298 im not the same anon as who you're talking to, but who the fuck still smokes weed?
>>
ITT: Teenagers who are offended
>>
>>739020368
I'll call the police when assholes are making noise that is unreasonable. And so would you.
>>
>>738995550
Hey Bozo. The nearest skate park is 23 miles. So Go fuck yourself
>>
>>739020521
>old people who are upset that kids are having fun.
>>
>>739020470
Assholes.

And really chill guys watching movies at home.
>>
>>739019898
A little bit, yeah.
>>
>>739020559
If they are violating noise ordinances by being louder than the local municipality permits (which is measurable in a scientific manner) then you are right. If not then you're just wasting the cops time for stupid shit.
>>
>>739020393
>Post fuckin one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjAHSk_khFw

Enjoy.
>>
>>738995550
Bearly destroy property depending on the person (different skaters have different morals -_-) parks are filled with 5 y.o on scooters and there mums scream at you if you try to actually skate. Skaters will never harass anyone unless harassed if harassed by a security then they will either leave and comeback later or just ignore the mm because they have literally no power (depending on how security reacts for example if they try take your board or act like a big man their gunna get what's coming to them tbh) endanger people lol what a fucking neckbeard if your walking on a sidewalk your in danger by multiple things right now your in danger of getting shocked very few people have died skating and the ones that have were obviously skating way above there skill level get a grip on life and take up a hobby and no a hobby is not taking creep shots of your sister or mom
>>
>ITT: a guy with a skateboard called me a fag instead of being my friend

Jesus christ this generation of kids are fucking pussies. Eat a steak, learnto roll a joint, and go drink a beer with them instead of wasting your breath on this shit heap
>>
File: iur.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iur.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>739020646
its getting chilly in here bro.
>>
>>739020875
No, because they aren't supposed to skate there in the first place.

>are all skaters this fucking dense?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>739019909 guess I'll throw mine up here too.
>>
>>739021031
Sweet pedestrian tears
>>
>>739021031
If the local municipality has banned it on sidewalks or streets or they are on private property (that YOU own and have the legal authority to tell them to leave) then you are correct. Otherwise you are wasting yours and the cops time. Good job letting a bunch of kids show how retarded you are.
>>
>>739021137
I have a car, and I've often toyed with the idea of ramming skaters if it can be seen as an accident (their fault).
>>
>>739021365
Do it pussy, you wont.
>>
>>739021365
Not with camera's being pointed literally everywhere on streets anymore.

Point towards you being a retard
>>
>>739021231
Who the fuck cares what some morons rolling on wooden planks think?
>>
>>739021365
There are very few places where a vehicle on pedestrian collision is not automatically considered the drivers legal fault.
>>
>>738995550
BACKGROUND:
>20 y/o
>skateboarder for 12 years
>worked at Skatepark Of Tampa and some local skateshops for the past 5 years

Well, not all of us are assholes lmfao. Personally, I don't give a lot of people shit when I street skate and try to keep to myself and my friends most of the time. HOWEVER, I do have some friends that go out of their way to fuck with people when they skate.

Idk guys, it's the same shit with every group of people. You can't just generalize everyone based off minimal experiences with them.
>>
>>739021365
I fucking dare you, bitch boy
>>
>>739021051

Neat. What do you ride currently?

I got an Anti Hero on special order at my shop and probs gonna shell out for new wheels and doh's.

>>739020920

Not to be crass, but what the fuck did I just watch?

I dont speak Eurogib. But from your evidence:
>kids skating
>not being obnoxious. But not being savory.
>Lady starts shit
>Lays hands first
>Kids continue
>Cops settle it

Where's the issue? It ran its course the way everyone else here's been saying. Its one grumpy cunt starting shit and putting hands on people and the cops show up. Thats it. Shes the asshole there by instigating and not just asking them to be quiet or not skate at certain times...
>>
>>739021525
Who the fuck cares what some guy who doesn't even know if what hes calling the cops for is even illegal thinks?
>>
>>739021454
>>739021518
As I've said, I only toyed with the idea. And it would have to be the right condition, with some skater fuck coming in from the left.
>>
>>738996473
Whatever happened to underage=b&
>>
>>739021536
>pedestrian
They aren't pedestrian, same thing goes for bicyclists.
>>
>>739008163
Growing up = getting a fat wife and shitty 40hour job and shitty kids with shit car and beer gut

Adult that never grew up = fit asf, part time 20hour job,has different girl every week , doesn't need possessions to feel superior , not a cuck , actually understand s that you have one life and if you spend it working and doing something you hate its a waste.

I'm 18 and just quit 40hour job have sick asf BMW gunna sell because realized no one cares if I'm rich or poor they just care about how they present them self have sexy ass gf and gun na spend next couple weeks getting high jamming Xbox and getting sucked off then I'll find another job to slave away at to buy more weed then quit and repeat life is just in your head bro age isn't shit
>>
>>739021710
Then that's an accident. I can definitely see that happening if their coming through the left with no warning
>>
File: oh-god-my-sides.jpg (40KB, 460x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh-god-my-sides.jpg
40KB, 460x360px
>>738997503
KEK skateboarding a sport!

oh god, my sides. thanks for this one sir.
hahaha, skateboarding, lol, a sport

oh man. this is a great day!
>>
>>739021802
>pedestrian
Might have been the wrong word but in most places a car collision against anything not a car is pretty much automatically the drivers fault. If a skater jumps out in front of you then it becomes an issue of you obviously going too fast for local conditions and not being mindful of those around you. Don't do something stupid just because you're stupid.
>>
>>739021647
>Where's the issue?
Thats one in a long line of videos where they intentionally just go there to be a nuisance.

And if you don't see the issue with the kid getting in her face, you truly are a skater (asshole).
>>
>>739021946
X-Games

Point Proven
>>
>>739014893
>Because the opposition is sooo smart, right?
The opposition to Trump? You mean most of humanity?
>>
>>739021668
Clearly the cops, who comes and stops them from skating outside the building.
>>
>>739022028
Are you intimidated by a kid getting in your face? Man up.
>>
>>738995550
I hate them specially the old ones (Tony Hawk is am exception as skateboarding is his actual job), they look like hobos, get their faces broken against the pavement and cause accidents.
>>
>>739016055
cant you find a less annoying past time like hockey sac or frisbee golf ?
>>
>>738997973
>Darwinism
nobody is talking about fucking their first cousin and having kids here
>>
>>739022108
They'll typically come and ASK them to stop, but unless they're doing something technically illegal their hands are tied.
>>
>>739021946
Skateboarding is going to be in the Olympics in 2020 lmao
>>
>>739021845
>Buying a car to look good on the first place
Normie
>>
>>738996473
>>use public spaces for an activity that is dangerous to them and those around them

>firstly
b&

>secondly
sure some skateboarders are faggots
but your the captain of your lacrosse team

let that sink in
>>
>>739022028

>And if you don't see the issue with the kid getting in her face
She started it and threw hands first. Self defence, son. He has rights too.
>you truly are a skater (asshole)
No one said I wasn't either. But when I skate, I do it respectfully because of uptight lilly shits like you. Kill em with kindness.

>>739022188

>Does fishing count?
>>
>>739021946
>skateboarding is in the Olympics though
>autismo spotted
>>
>>738996473
>vice captain of my lacrosse team
Lacrosse is pretty gay.
>>
>>739022252
>hey man, skaters are cool people since they arent doing anything technically illegal

Actually, they are trespassing. Now can you get back to smoking your dope and boring a hole in the head of someone else?
>>
>>739022114 >kek overload
>>
>>739022472
If they're tresspassing then yes but you seem to be butthurt about the idea of kids skating anywhere at all. Were you not cool enough to be a skater kid when you were young? Did your HS crush give a bj to the meanie skater kid from down the street?
>>
>>739022006
Wheels makes it a vehicle. Now fuck off.
>>
I fail to see any damage skateboarders have done to public space. If you're referring to when they fuck up and land face first in a garden wrecking it, that's them fucking up. And skateboard parks are usually reserved for teens or tweens.
>>
>>739022061
x-games doesnt prove a point at all lil one
>>
>>738995550
Give your balls a tug, titfucker.
Just buy a fucking skateboard and practice till you can do an ollie rather than just bitch about something you can't do
>>
>>739022635
>Wheels makes it a vehicle.
Excuse me while I ride my luggage down the street to the DMV to get a license plate, because it's a vehicle.
>>
>>739022692
Winners of the X-Games make more in one game than you ever will.
>>
>>739022635 you're actually brain-dead
>>
>>738995550
People still skateboard?
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>739022692
WWE is considered a sport. Egaming are considered sports. Why aren't the X Games?
>>
>>739021946
kind of like figure skating or artistic gymnastics
>>
>>739022426
>easily triggered
>tries to deflect
remember chess was in the olympics, its not a sport either. what is your point?

what is even more comical is that you appear to be using the autocorrect to spell olympics since its the only word you capitalized

this is too good
>>
>>739022635

>Wheels
>Make it a vehicle
>on a place where motor vehicles go

Yeah not at all.

They actually just rewrote local legislature in the town I work in about this EXACT issue.
>Bikes are a vehicle as they MUST occupy a vehicle lane (shoulder is advised but not encouraged as there are bridges and narrow roads with street parking) and are not allowed on sidewalks
>Also no helmet/No lights (at night) = 100$ fines apiece.

>Skateboards exist as their own entity and are entitled to both sidewalk and road
>No helmet or Lights needed, as they do not obstruct the flow of traffic at that speed
>>
>>739022810
so angry lol
>>
>>739022356
>She started it and threw hands first.
Actually she pushed some guy who walked up in front of her. They also wanted to provoke a confrontation with her, that is why there were there.

>when I skate, I do it respectfully

Considering your definition of self defense, I highly doubt that.
>>
i don't care what skateboarders do. If they are ever a problem, just solve it ruthlessly in a legal fashion. Otherwise get over the fact that kids do stupid shit and it only makes your financial future better if they are dead or debilitated.
>>
>>739022748
Do you need to ride down to the DMV with your bicycle?
>>
File: a6bAZXR_700b.jpg (63KB, 700x682px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a6bAZXR_700b.jpg
63KB, 700x682px
>>739022834
wwe is sports entertainment, not a sport
egaming is just gaming, just because they call themselves an esport doesnt make them a sport kiddo
xgames? we are talking about skateboarding, dont drag others into this, man the fuck up
>>
File: 1499722167347.png (100KB, 258x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499722167347.png
100KB, 258x330px
ITT young limp bizkit fans defending how "rad" skateboarding is
>>
>>739022812
No, thats actually a fact. Same traffic rules applies to skateboards out in the street as vehicles.
>>
>>739022885
dont forget synchronized swimming!
>>
>>739022907 speach to text actually. Chess isnt a sport so they took it out of the olympics, skateboarding is a sport thats why its being added.
>>
>>739022996
>in the town I work in
That might give you insight in why I am 100% correct when I write traffic rules apply to skateboards.
>>
>>739023267
links to facts
>>
Let's just say I was on a skateboard way before Tony Hawk for comparison's sake. Sometime around twenty-plus years ago the skate culture began to embrace an aesthetic that grew out of (to name a few) Big Brother magazine /Jackass and SoCal punk nihilism. It was pretty fresh (at the time) sort of interesting and "edgy" but it was basically sophomoric, aggressive and appealed to the baser instincts of teenage white boys to the exclusion of any "outsiders." A lot of interesting things came out of that culture but it also appealed to an audience who picked up on the neanderthal qualities without appreciating the irony. Same thing happened when punk evolved into various stratas that eventually ended up embracing the same dumb-jock bro culture that it was originally intended to mock.
>>
>>739023267
God, you just keep digging yourself into a hole.
>>
>>739023551
go back to readit grandpa
>>
>>738995550
>skateboarding
it's 2017, nobody does that anymore, grandpa.
>>
>>739023554
Explain.
>>
>>739023070

Ive never been an asshole to someone while skating. Well at least not to anyone thats asked me to leave a spot or knock it off.

furthermore why would I instigate a fight with someone while riding what a cop could see as a weapon? The po po is gonna favor the person with the complaint typically. Why compound that by throwing hands first, especially when I have a heavy ass bludgeoning device with me?

Your logic is fucked because you don't like skating. Thats fine, but just know you're skewing facts into opinions because you're biased.

>>739023427

Try that sentence again, m8. Is english not your first language or do you need a dialing wand for your keyboard, tubbs?
>>
>>738995550
they are human garbage
>>
File: 1345000408146.jpg (24KB, 400x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345000408146.jpg
24KB, 400x407px
>>739023267
>>
>>739023844 other anon had already explained it two separate times, tf you want me to tell you dumbass, I'm just going to retort the same thing the other anon said and you'll just come back with "prove it".
>>
>>739023961
>Is english not your first language
English*
>>
>>739024127
I've explained plenty of times why you are wrong. Deal with it, faggot.
>>
>>739024328 prove it
>>
>>739023971
/thread

Just see what most of these skater assholes are writing. Bunch of retards.
>>
>>739024328
By the way I'm a different anon you're talking too.
>>
File: 1500115792531.jpg (85KB, 594x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500115792531.jpg
85KB, 594x412px
>>739023961
>while riding what a cop could see as a weapon?
Your dildo?
>>
>>739024410
>samefagging
>>
>>739023961
>Ive never been an asshole to someone while skating.
Don't lie. As a skater being an asshole is in your dna.
>>
File: racewar nope.webm (2MB, 406x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
racewar nope.webm
2MB, 406x650px
>>738995550
>>
>>739024545
What do you want me to do? Post a screencap of you accusing one post of samefagging?
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.