[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

ITT: We hate niggers!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 62

ITT: We hate niggers!
>>
File: 1499980986988.jpg (129KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499980986988.jpg
129KB, 1024x776px
>>
File: 1499980900806.png (523KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499980900806.png
523KB, 1024x764px
>>
File: 1499980444114.jpg (73KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499980444114.jpg
73KB, 1024x776px
>>
File: 1497909883682.jpg (48KB, 450x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497909883682.jpg
48KB, 450x387px
>>
File: 67987546755.jpg (361KB, 480x852px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
67987546755.jpg
361KB, 480x852px
>>
File: 1500141415570.gif (1MB, 370x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500141415570.gif
1MB, 370x288px
Cracked out niglet
>>
>>738982947
>>738982852
>>738982757
>>738982682
>>738982596
all of this is op
I truly find it sad to see a person in your state when your life has degraded to utter nothingness and so to give yourself a slight boost and morale you have to do your best to degrade others
>>
File: ojok.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ojok.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>ITT: Why we're obsessed with niggers

>Because...GANGS!!!
>Because...STUPID!!!
>Because...MONKEYS!!!
>ITT: A gang of stupid socially inept mayo monkeys angry at the world because they're beta af
>>
>>738983989
At least he's not degrading valuable humans, they're basically contributing to society as much as he is which still makes him a huge faggot
>>
My name be Rastis P. jabbo and i dindu nuffin
>>
File: IMG_0282.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0282.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>
File: 1497127931402.jpg (59KB, 590x882px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497127931402.jpg
59KB, 590x882px
>INB4 "White booiiis got smaller dicks!"
>>
>>738984629
no one ever said whites invented slavery
and Egyptians aren't black their north African
>>
>>738982465
Why?

There is literally no difference in physical or mental abilities between blacks, asians and whites
>>
>>738985127
>muh stormfaggotry

kek
>>
File: IMG_0085.png (439KB, 680x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0085.png
439KB, 680x798px
>>738984147
Facts
>>
>>738985127
No but whites continued to profit off slavery even after the rest of the world told them to abandon it.
>>
>>738985237
the whole muh thing was created to mock redneck conservatives

all in all great response somebody posts a logical argument and then you turn around like
>muh alternative facts
>>
File: 1499386069206.jpg (41KB, 380x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499386069206.jpg
41KB, 380x358px
>>738984147
And then there is this faggot.
>>
>>738985407
>I''m not a redneck conservative

sure bud
>>
>>738985280
no shit everybody who's ever used slave culture has profited off of it and some way

well everybody but the slaves
>>
>>738985407
>a logical argument
more like you don't want to admit Egyptians are blacks because that doesn't fit your agenda of hate
>>
>>738985460
if you're not a redneck conservative don't act like one

when you post stupid shit expect somebody will call you out on it
>>
>>738985624
Do you even know who the fuck you're replying to faggot?

lol
>>
File: 1498139937970m.jpg (197KB, 844x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498139937970m.jpg
197KB, 844x1024px
>>738985205
>>
>>738985624
no YOU are the redneck who's scared of black people
that's why you embrace stormfag bullshit designed to deflect the burden away from White European Oppression.
>>
>>738985746
>muh stormfag charts

kek
>>
File: 1496972418729.jpg (74KB, 500x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496972418729.jpg
74KB, 500x344px
>>738982465
Why does every faggot on 4chsn hate every skin color but white? Also why is black especially hate? What's the point?
>>
>>738985529
you seem to misunderstand what African and black is Africans are the people who are native to Africa and the people who culturally identified as those who are from Africa while being black is often someone who is of African descent but is culturally Western in all African culture has been wiped from them oftentimes black people have European ancestry and their bloodline learn your terms

also agenda of hate what the fuck are you talking about nobody brought hate into this I'm just talking about fucking geography and cultural identity
>>
File: 1497906712505.jpg (63KB, 532x242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497906712505.jpg
63KB, 532x242px
>>738985205
Bloop
>>
>be me
>in downtown Orlando with Indian pajeet best friend(good, clean minority that poos in loo)
>have at least 6 homeless niggers beg for money, one even freestyled for us for half an hour(gave him a dollar for the effort)
>about to leave
>fat 5'10 kneegrow walks up and asks for 80 cents
>say no
>walks away mumbling, hear something about molly
>been looking for molly everywhere with no luck
>ask if he has, his melanin filled face lights up with joy as he tells us to follow him
>get into increasingly more sketchy and abandoned areas, growing uneasiness
>finally say that we're not interesting anymore
This is what set him off.
>r u a police jaccca tryna waste my time nigga? Powlees so bad out here
>gets more angry and demands $5 for his time
>say no and tell him we're fucking leaving
>steps in front of me "I hope a bitch nigga would try to take a swang at me nigguh"
>getting pissed off, taller and in somewhat better shape
>nigger starts reaching into his waistband
>fuckthat.wav
>pajeet hands him 80 cents despite my opposition and he throws it on the ground screaming
>I tell him to give me $5 for my time instead
>this really triggers his inner ape
>starts mumbling incomprehensible Ebonics and walking towards us
>immediately walk the other direction but friend stays and gets cornered
>he had $800 on him and I wasn't letting a homeless faggot take all of it
>walk back and tell nigger to get the fuck away
>ignores me
>call him a fucking faggot and run the other direction while flipping him off
>he takes the bait
>chases me away from friend in front of cars who seem not to care
>see police and laugh as I run towards them
>nigger slinks sadly away into the night
>reunite with friend and uber back to house
The End
>>
>>738985796
because

pic related
>>
File: jCC1u52.png (832KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jCC1u52.png
832KB, 600x600px
>>738982682
Lost on this one
>>
File: 1494431010563.png (162KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494431010563.png
162KB, 1024x896px
>>738985796
>>
>>738985832
no yo're not faggot
Egyptians are Africans the same as any other dark-skinned human being.

You can't handle that they were masters of culture and architecture because they're actually smarter than the white race you worship.
>>
>>738985859
>I haz a bunch of stormfag charts

kek
>>
>>738985654
>>738985758
am I being punked
because this shit seriously feels like a joke
either you guys aren't actually reading what I'm writing and you're coming up with assumptions or you're reading what I'm writing and you're just like "fuck it let's just start making up shit"
>>
File: 1500113360511.png (701KB, 532x555px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500113360511.png
701KB, 532x555px
>>738982465
Lol
>>
>>738984488
Look how bad that nigger bitch wants her hair to look like whyte wimmins instead of the nasty pubic curls that naturally grow out of her nigger head
>>
>>738986049
Faggot if this is you >>738985127, the point sticks

shut up, stormfag

shut up
>>
File: 1497328091354.jpg (37KB, 460x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497328091354.jpg
37KB, 460x480px
>>738983989
Fuck of summerfag before I come over there and bitch-slap the snowflake out of you.
>>
>>738986078
>i'm kissless
>i will never tap an ass like that

kek
>>
>>738986011
So you hate all blacks because of statistics? Ok
>>
File: images[9].jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images[9].jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>738982465

This is why you hate niggers, OP.
>>
>>738986022
Are you purposely misinterpreting my words because I said nothing about worshiping the white race and as for it every dark skin person is African are you telling me that the native Jamaicans are African just because somebody has dark skin does not make them African and just because somebody is African does not make them any smarter or any less smart than someone else I don't know what the hell is your problem but I feel like you have good intentions in your heart but you're just bad at presenting them
>>
>>738986219
>the native Jamaicans are African
they are descendants of slaves, yes

do you want to keep losing this discussion faggot?
keep it up
>>
>Not hating women for willing to copulate with a such a vile and disgusting creature
>>
>>738986119
what does that even mean and furthermore what point are you trying to argue
>>
>>738986317
Stormfags try to downplay and deflect white slave ownership
Stormfags also can't handle that Egyptians are black people who have created architecture and culture that surpasses white culture at the time.
>>
>>738984147
xDDD
>>
>>738986255
I have a questions for you do you consider Samoans Brazilians Argentinian Puerto Ricans Filipino and any other people around the world who have a darker skin tone African
>>
File: 1483799373787[1].jpg (62KB, 469x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483799373787[1].jpg
62KB, 469x601px
>>
File: 1492612355758.png (297KB, 499x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492612355758.png
297KB, 499x601px
>>738983989
OP here. Have I, or have I not, successfully started a nigger hate thread?
>>
>>738986163
u must be one of them
>>
>>738986464
More like why do you have a problem with being presented with information that Africans created advanced civilization?
>>
>>738986488
>my mom washes my fleshlight for me

kek
>>
File: gook_image06.jpg (130KB, 500x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gook_image06.jpg
130KB, 500x470px
>>
>>738985407
I'm an angry redneck and this party has got to stop!!! Don't yew mock me boay
>>
>>738982465
African cuisine has heavily influenced American cuisine
>>
>>738986421
okay now I know 100% you're fucking with me because that no point was I arguing for Stormfront or any other shit like that

I'm really hoping you're just some sweaty conservative trying to tilt me because if you're not that means some of that Republican sjw propaganda might be real
>>
File: 59031761.jpg (85KB, 313x307px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
59031761.jpg
85KB, 313x307px
>>738986421
Niggers are always on that KANGZ shit when real Africans are barely more advanced than fucking monkeys and hardly use tools. Muh 13th dynasty and sheeeit

Fuck off nigger
>>
>>738986641
What have I said that makes me "conservative?"
You are confused faggot.
>>
>>738985883
Good story man
>>
>>738986641
>that Republican sjw propaganda
that whites are responsible for enslaving blacks in Africa?

you're daft
>>
>>738986707
>more of muh stormfag stuff

kek
>>
>>738986514
when did I ever say that my argument from the beginning was that Egyptians were African

ask for advanced civilization I hope you're talking about advance for the time and not that you're on some ancient aliens bullshit

and heads up if you go back and read what I wrote a second time you'll see that I was expressing that being black and being African are two different things culturally If you deny that then that's just you misunderstanding cultures and hey not all of us can be understanding of different cultures
>>
File: tiZ0eFL.jpg (103KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tiZ0eFL.jpg
103KB, 960x960px
>>738984147
Because...niggers
>>
>>738986837
Egyptians are blacks who created advanced civilizations.

Deal with it. That means the whole "durr niggers r stupid" crap is bullshit.
>>
>>738985883
Why the fuck did he have 800 on him?
>>
>>738985746
Yet this doesn't account for almost every instance of when Africans or other foreigners come to the US and actually out perform all the white kids in schools and get some of the highest paying jobs. Nigerians are some of the most well off demographics within the united states; they're up there with the smartest Asians. That personal comment was also dripped in prejudice. Using data like this propagate your bullshit agenda is despicable and people like you who present data like this are forgetting that it's just data that doesn't account for many things.
>>
>>738986421
afrifags keep believing the lie that a light brown semetic people weren't sub-saharan blacks.
>>
>>738986709
the fact that you're acting fucking ridiculous you're accusing me of being some Stormfront skinhead because I said culturally being black and being African are two different things

and I say it again white people did not create slavery slavery existed long before the concept of race in fact slavery is present in nature and in other animals
>>
File: lfAZKUW.jpg (58KB, 500x485px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lfAZKUW.jpg
58KB, 500x485px
>>
>>738986925
are you just putting words in my mouth I never said any of that but I am saying this and read my words very closely

black people are culturally Western they are no different from any Western European person because their culture is exactly the same

African people are culturally African why because their culture is that of the African people
>>
File: criimestatsNYC.jpg (37KB, 506x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
criimestatsNYC.jpg
37KB, 506x393px
>>
>>738982682
Got anymore "sheeeeeit"'s ?
>>
>>738987008
oops. i mean were
>>
>>738986707
There's no other demographic that spouts more of the retarded "kangz" rhetoric than you autistic whites. You're literally the only ones saying that and the rest if the world is laughing at you idiots.
>>
>>738986946
It does, however, account for how much murder and rape and crime niggers do. Ethiopians aren't special niggers. There just aren't enough of them to form their own little Ethiopian nigger communities yet that will go to shit as soon as they hit Peak negro. You're an apologist faggot
>>
File: 1499980322847m.jpg (147KB, 1024x831px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499980322847m.jpg
147KB, 1024x831px
>>738987451
>>
>>738987460
Go type the words kings and queens into a Facebook search. Behold 7000 different pages of retarded niggers thinking that they are anything more than niggers. The quicker everyone drops all of this "black people are humans too!" bullshit, the quicker we can get on with having an actual society. Niggers are garbage
>>
>>738986480
Oh no, I kinda like her
>>
>>738988282
Why are you fueled by so much hate for black people? What happened that was so traumatic to make you think of black people as subhuman?
>>
>>738985280
Wow, are you really this dumb, there is more slavery today than anytime in history, about 25 million people. All the worst offenders are non white countries, especially countries in Africa and the Middle East.
>>
>>738988554
They exist, what hit you in the head hard enough to make you think there is a possibility of them being equal to a white?
>>
>>738987287
I hate this shit the only reason why they are people like that in africa is because they didn't have many resources and were full of predators all around them and yet they manage to survive.Its like sending a guy to a place full of resources and with a lot of man power vs sending a guy to a desser where theres nothing
>>
File: 1499545778640.jpg (99KB, 618x925px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499545778640.jpg
99KB, 618x925px
>>738988554
I've lived by them, gone to school with them, worked with them, and have just had general everyday interactions with them. You obviously haven't, or else your nigger hate would be at proper levels
>>
>>738989056
Nigger, like 3/4 of the fucking diamonds in the world come from Africa. It's resource rich as fuck but niggers just never invented shovels
>>
4chan is basically the KKK of the internet
>>
>>738989258
Cause Africa is mostly flat land theres no rocks or anything to make a fucking shovel and diamons are worthless im talking about iron,wood,water,etc and not only that but is extremely dangerous out there getting wood or water is hard because is hard to find and theres a lot of predators.
>>
>>738989258
Also there were not many man power back in the day and white boys taking black people was not helping africa progress
>>
>>738983989
>triggeredcuck/10
>>
File: 1498382113599.jpg (112KB, 640x616px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498382113599.jpg
112KB, 640x616px
>>738986022
>>
>>738986539
>this level of projection
>>
>>738986785
Do you even know what you're saying?
>>
>>738985277
>nigger tries to start shit
>white person is the bad guy
>>
>>738989738
I usually assume faggots like you are larping, but I think you might be a for real mud duck. Cof bin dub ho muhfuggah
>>
File: bonk.jpg (6KB, 186x271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bonk.jpg
6KB, 186x271px
>>738987451
topkek
>>
File: 1500129915119.jpg (7KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500129915119.jpg
7KB, 125x125px
>>
>>738986486
You have OP. Mission accomplished
>>
>>738991151
Zimbabwe niggers BTFO
>>
>>738986613
Very true. KFC has had a significant impact
>>
>>738986944
We carried it everywhere in case the opportunity to buy drugs came up because all the dealers in Orlando are unreliable niggers/Mexicans
>>
File: DSC3.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC3.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
itt: people falling for shitty bait
>>
File: 1500141292201.gif (886KB, 192x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500141292201.gif
886KB, 192x250px
>>738991203
>>
>>738991151
>>738991329
its missing the artical were he begs whites to come back
>>
>>738988641
See, you;re doing it again, stormfag

you don't want to believe that White Europeans nearly committed genocide against blacks from 1600-1800s.

You can't handle it.
>>
>>738990674
Yes. That Black Lives Matter.
>>
>>738992002
If they didn't commit genocide, they should have. And if they did, totally understandable. You are a nigger loving faggot
>>
>>738989258
The Europeans took the land and began mining. The "niggers" were kept from taking control through fear, intimidation and frankly, genocide.
>>
>>738992113
>getaloadofthisguy.jpg
>>
>>738992187
you have a small penis
that's why you post this way
>>
>>738992260
All they're asking is that police stop shooting people of color. Or charge them with murder or manslaughter if they do.

That's all they're asking
>>
>>738992002
Who cares? You act like they're human. It's a lot like bombing the water bugs out of your basement...
>>
>>738992416
Actually the vast majority of humanity agrees that blacks are humans.

You are a pathetic minority, anon. And you'd either adapt or find a desert to live in.
>>
>>738992416

>>738992277
>>738992277
>>738992277
>>
>>738992363
Didn't the leader of BLM call whites "subhuman" or "inferior" or some shit like that?
>>
>>738992584
No.
>>
>>
>>738992492
Maybe agrees when you ask them in public, or if they don't know you. Any regular non shitskin will mock and laugh about how shit skins act, perceive themselves, or the like. Also, why would I move into a desert when I could hire them at practically slave wage? You're too liberal for me anon.
>>
>>738992187
So you agree that the whites were the biggest benefactors of the slave trade during the Colonial Years and that they did mistreat and commit acts of oppression against black slaves.
>>
>>738992642
Oh right, it was a co-founder
>A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,”
>>
>>738985913
Looks like they got caught or something
>>
>>738992746
>muh cool stories=reality

kek
>>
>>738992543
... but I'll always have more money than you.
>>
>>738992801
A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto
>Toronto

lying faggot
>>
>>738983989
>sees thread title they don't like
>goes into thread complaining like a bitch and is shut the fuck down
>>
>>738992868
So you admit I'm right.

Good.
>>
>>738992958
:)
>>
I win this thread, stormfags.

Win.
>>
>>738989056
>>738989552
Africa is miserable the way it is because of the many conflicts between tribes living there, religion taking a big part on it. They have plenty of resources there.
Meanwhile look at that small island with no mineral resources, regularly hit by tornados, earthquakes and tsunamis, who lost 2 WW's and took 2 nuclear bombs to the face and see them complaining about the unfairness of life.
>>
File: Nigger IQ.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nigger IQ.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>738992906
>liar
>easily found on google and a bunch of other sites
>>
File: 1455670533239.gif (527KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455670533239.gif
527KB, 625x626px
>>738992837
You can't be serious. Every single white person I've ever met through another friend or while on vacation has made or has laughed about me making some type of reference to niggers. It's practically an underground sport. There's absolutely no way you're white. Also, white trash people who make less than $100K a year aren't the people I'm talking about.
>>
File: 144153[1].jpg (18KB, 300x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
144153[1].jpg
18KB, 300x400px
>>738982465
I'm not racist but since niggers have a bunch more rights, they are fucking more white girls, OP.
>>
>>738993074
What the fuck is this unmarked map for?
>>
>>738993162
>Every single white person I've ever met t
MUH COOL STOREEZ

kek

>There's absolutely no way you're white

Oh but there is
>>
>>738993182
Black men fuck white women because black women are disgusting and everyone reaches for something better
>>
>>738992239
What were the niggers doing for the hundreds of thousands of years before Whitey showed up? Why didn't they have clothes and boats and guns and stuff too?

It's because they're niggers
>>
>>738993249
>unmarked
nigga what?
Do you not know which country is which?
>>
>>738993162
>>
>>738993260
You're definitely poor kek
>>
>>738993074
You said a "founder" of the movement

nobody cares what some poutine slurping faggot thinks
>>
>>738993339
What do the colors represent? You fucking nigger.
>>
>>738993300
They lived life more simply. Something an uptight neurotic faggot like you would never understand.
>>
>>738993437
So you admit I'm right.

That's all I need to know.
>>
>>738993498
Read the filename
Dumbass nigger
>>
>>738993452
He is a founder you dipshit
>>
>>738993437
did you get friendzoned?
kek
>>
>>738993623
No he's not faggot.

Stop lying. You cherrypicked an obscure founder of some group in Canada.

Stop being a faggot. Black Lives Matter.
>>
File: 1412796056315.png (91KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412796056315.png
91KB, 1024x776px
>>738989056
>have the most fertile soil on the planet
>white farmers have been able to maintain bumpercrops
>give seeds to Africans so they can sustain themselves
>eat all the seeds whitey gibs dem then starve cause we cantz farm n shit

das right das right
>>
File: BLM.png (13KB, 611x94px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BLM.png
13KB, 611x94px
>>738993705
Learn to google, faggit
>>
>>738993785
yes
I asked her out she said she was busy and that I was more like a brother
then I saw this in her window that nite
pic related
>>
>>738982682
Too real. Fried shit would literally not exist to blacks had they been left to their own devices.
>>
>>738993785
Who? Why are you replying to me?
>>
>>738993859
>a founder of BLACK LIVES TORONTO

stop posting faggot
just stop
>>
OP checking in here. Really liking some of the nigger hate I'm seeing here, anons. Your efforts keep the wheel of racing realism moving forward at a steady pace.

And all of you apologist faggots out here acting like niggers aren't garbage are delusional. Why do you think people so desperately try to prove that niggers aren't garbage, but really can't? And why is there so much information readily available that totally supports niggers being garbage?

Guess what? It's because niggers are garbage. Go try to start a whitey hate thread and see how well that works, you fucking faggots
>>
>>738993921
>get btfo
>'just stop"
>>
File: 1498351004674.jpg (44KB, 401x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498351004674.jpg
44KB, 401x600px
>>738993926
>>
>>738993905
You watched the nigger pump into her didn't you
>>
>>738993921
>Toronto=the birthplace of BLM

stupid faggot
>>
>>738993993
Your article said it was a co-founder of the Toronto chapter

you are a retard
stop posting
>>
>>738994058
I don't even know what you're talking about
I'm pretty you replied to the wrong guy
>>
>>738993921
>>738994167
And where do you think BLM started?
>>
>>738994177
If you hate blacks, it's because someone who friendzoned you ended up getting fucked by one.
>>
>>738994240
The US, faggot. It was a direct response to US police violence in inner cities.

Stop talking shit. You fucking stormfags do not have two brain cells to rub together.
>>
>>738994256
I hate blacks because twice, two dumb niggers tried to rob me on the street
Take your cuck fetish somewhere else
>>
And to all of you faggots posting pictures of white chicks committing beastiality, why don't you try to find some pictures of a bunch of black kids graduating from high school instead? Strange how hard to find those seem to be
>>
>>738994315
>stormfags
If I had a nickel for everytime you posted this
I'd have 0 cents, since a nigger would just steal it
>>
>>738994385
All hatred of blacks stems from envy anon.
>>
>>738983989
Oh, so sad, such liberal talk. Fucka you - Mario
>>
>>738994434
So it hasn't occurred to you that you get called a stormfag so much is because you ARE one?

kek
>>
>>738994385
fuckin rekt lol
>>
>>738994525
There is literally nothing wrong with talking like a liberal.
>>
>>738994511

This is beautiful, she will carry the future of humanity in her womb.
>>
>>738994559
Has it occurred to you that you've only called me that once? I've just been following the thread and watched you parrot "stormfag" over and over again
>>
>>738994669
I want to watch the baby grow in her, anon. And not do anything to stop it.
>>
Abos>groids
>>
>>738994682
But you are a stormfag
you agree with their pathetic charts
and propaganda
>>
File: 6.jpg (126KB, 960x615px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6.jpg
126KB, 960x615px
>>738994511
I hate terrorists because they kill innocent people
I don't envy them
So why would I envy violent apes?
>>
>>738993065
this. Niggers are subhuman and do nothing but blame others for their problems
>>
>>738994775
Most people don't.

You are however scared of black people.

Fear of a Black Planet?
>>
>>738993065
No, Africa is the way it is because Europe "colonized" it (=committed acts of oppression, slavery and genocide).
>>
>>738994729

same.. I wish there was porn where white girls who just had their first period get impregnated by young BBCs, creating a beautiful future for humanity
>>
>>738994682
Fucking this
>>
>>738994770
I remember when people used to call eachother "racist" instead of 4chan tier ___fags
>>
File: 1498588161814.jpg (232KB, 938x969px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498588161814.jpg
232KB, 938x969px
>>738986480
>>
>>738983989
Are you complaining that the same person posted multiple images? Like, to start a thread? Have you been to any imageboard before?
>>
>>738994828
>You are however scared of black people.
kek, you're damn right I am
As I stated earlier in this thread, on two separate occasions, two niggers each time have tried to rob me
There was a shooting at my old highschool because one nigger tried to steal a kids phone and the kid wouldn't give it up
So you bet your ass I'm afraid of them, they're violent and have no morals
>>
>>738994968
so you do believe those stormfag charts which "prove" that blacks are inferior?
>>
>>738995171
OK, tell the cops. Why take it out on an entire race of people?
>>
>>738995101
He's an easily triggered summerfag, go easy on him
>>
>>738995225
I don't need a "stormfag" chart to prove blacks and lesser human beings
>>
It should be a hate crime to threaten a person of color on an Internet chat board like/b/.
>>
>>738995333
But stormfags are the only ones saying that anon

real people don't believe that

why do you distance yourself from your own kind?
>>
>>738995255
>Why take it out on an entire race of people?
Funny how all niggers blame slavery hundreds of years ago (which hasn't affected them in anyway) on white today and it's ok
>>
>>738995074
So that's why they like white wimmins so much! Super kek
>>
>>738995333
Trips confrims it
gg niggerlovers
>>
>>738995412
>stormfags
until you stop this shit and simply call me "racist" I'm done with you, cuckfag
>>
im not nigga but like it or not niggers and sand niggers will take the world just because they bring a lot of kids thats it
>>
white girls are trash they choose niggers and sand niggers over thier homeland boys belive me they deserve it
>>
File: 1500000038515.jpg (21KB, 480x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500000038515.jpg
21KB, 480x359px
>>738995861
>>
>>738987972
kek
>>
>>738985280
There's still slaves and theyre owned by shitskins and gooks
>>
>>738995942
HAHA!!
>>
thats right they deserve it spoiled people always fail
>>
>>738985205
Lol quit baiting, faggot. "There's no difference between chimpanzees, orangutans, and gorillas." See how fucking stupid that sounds?
>>
>>738988641
I never denied slavery existed during that time period you moron, I simply stated that whites were and are not the only people who used slaves. God your dumb
>>
>>738985277
This is not what happens, nignog. At least come up with solid arguments, you retard.
>>
>>738985280
Blacks, too, blacks too.
>>
>>738985529
Or maybe because you cannot prove it. You just heard it from someone else, probably twitter, so it MUST be true.
>>
>>738992363
Well maybe blacks should not resist arrest, although I will admit some of these shootings do look like murder, each shooting needs to be investigated on its own merit. However, most times it's blacks resisting arrest
>>
>>738983989
nicely put
>>
>>738985758
Lol, that's exactly what Stromfront is about. Will you listen to the shit coming out of your mouth? Do you really think Stormfront gives a sweet fuck what you think about European "opression"? Do you really think they have ever sat around a table asking "how do we cover up European Oppression?" Just think how retarded that concept sounds. You have been bamboozled!
>>
>>738985205
Yes there is
>>
>>738985789
Yes, kek. Prove them wrong, faggot.
>>
usually not racist but so far i have made better friends with africans who have immigrated to america than ones who were born here. the ones who were born here seem to have this undying hate for me cuz im white while the african ones understand our points of view and know how to party right. much love to the black peeps and not the grudgemental ones
>>
>stormfag/front
>posted 22 times
fucking kek
>>
>>738985789
Isn't funny how libcucks can never offer counter stats when they are shown numbers that do not line up with the brainwashing mantra? It's always "cherrypicking" accusations, and "strawman" accusations. Stop your fucking lying, to yourself and the rest of the world.
>>
>>738986421
Even if this were true, it was over 5000 years ago that Egypt was great, now it just another rotting African country. Also, Rome ruled Egypt for a long time
>>
>>738989738
My god, I hope English is not your first language
>>
>>738986215
This is what you think. If the only thing blacks ever did was screw white women, then seriously, they would just get a pass. "Aw, Jamal's not a bad guy, he just wants some pussy". But wait, there's more. Much more. It's all about behavior. BEHAVIOR. BEHAVIOR. BEHAVIOR. blacks earn every bit of dislike they get,
>>
>>738986040
>I haz no comeback for statistics proving me wrong
Kek
>>
>>738985746
> circa 1900
> circa 2000
> variables which MAY affect IQ such as nutrition, environment, culture or poverty
> on the CHANCE DNA does play a part...then we're basically reducing the intelligence of the world

Let's ignore the facts (which we'll call 'muddying variables') and base our judgement on a possible chance instead!

> No Oxford comma
gtfo
>>
File: IMG_2689.jpg (53KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2689.jpg
53KB, 625x626px
>>
>>738999177
Bottom line is, all those external factors do not determine how intelligent you are. You are born with inelligence level "x", whatever "x " may be. Beeing poor doesn't change that, being hungry doesn't change that. You are looking for excuses.
>>
>>738992277
Once again, it's all about "muh dick".
>>
>>738985277
laughed more than I should
>>
File: v8ccqht.jpg (77KB, 666x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
v8ccqht.jpg
77KB, 666x499px
>>738999636
>You are born with inelligence level "x"
Sources?

You're not born with intelligence level shit, try again
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence
>>
>>738999177
The only "people" who have problems with those variables are niggers, though. Nigger nutrition never nurtured nobody, no?
>>
>>739000757
What I mean by level, is the ability to grasp, to comprehend, to learn things of a certain complexity. More complex = more intelligent. Less complex = less intelligent. These things are hard wired.
>>
>>738986946
>get some of the highest paying jobs

Its called affirmative action and gubment incentives. They do not out perform whites.
>>
>>739000757
You can't read English, I see. The first paragraph is what anon was talking about.
>>
>>739000983
You're a piece of shit but I can always appreciate a good alliteration
>>
>>739001607
Well you caught me, I can't read English
>>
>>739000757
You want sources to prove that people are not all born with the same intelligence level? You are flat out telling everyone that every last person born on this planet has the same level of intelligence? Really? Fucktard. STFU.
>>
File: real quote.png (451KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
real quote.png
451KB, 1024x772px
>>738989056
>>
>>738993282
You're disgusting, you fat beta faggot.
>>
>>739001812
>tfw you said literally none of those words
>>
File: 1499135131419.jpg (224KB, 344x4187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499135131419.jpg
224KB, 344x4187px
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 62





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.