[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep getting put in the friendzone. It's been 5 girls

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 15

File: friendzone.jpg (117KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
friendzone.jpg
117KB, 600x896px
I keep getting put in the friendzone. It's been 5 girls in a row now, going all the way back to the 8th grade.

Yesterday, I saw a unique opportunity to fix this problem All five of them were at the same party I was at, so I went up to each of them and asked them to meet me in the backyard. I gathered them all together in a group so that I could talk with them together. Once we were all standing in a circle I asked them point blank, "Why do I keep getting put in the firendzone"

The general consensus was that I never made a move. It really made me angry, because that is literally all I was thought I was doing. One of the girls could see that I was upset and asked me what was wrong. So I told them all. I told them that I had been trying to date each of them and everything I did for them I did with the motivation to seduce them.

They all laughed at me. THEY FUCKING LAUGHED AT ME. Then one of them said that she lost interest in me the moment I asked her if I could kiss her. Then two more laughed and said I had done that too. Long story short, when I asked for PERMISSION to kiss them, the instantly lost attraction for me.

We were required to take a sexual awareness class my freshman year of high school and in that class I was told that kissing a girl without asking for permission first was sexual assault.

Is that really what this world has come to?
The only way to get a girlfriend is to sexually assault her by kissing her without asking permission?
>>
>>738978206
They clearly want you to rape them.
62% of women have rape fantasies,it seems you found 5 of them.
Drug them and rape them
>>
Cringe thread? Let me search my folder
>>
>>738978585
after our loot group session ended, they each went and told all of their friends what I had just done. Within 10 minutes, the whole party was laughing when they made eye contact with.

People were calling me Lady Killer to mock me.
>>
>>738978206
hahahahaha you're a spaz
Kissing a girl without asking for permission first is NOT sexual assault. Sexual assault would be kissing a girl without her consent, but there's a million non autistic ways to gauge if a girl wants to kiss you, like, you know, trying to kiss her WITHOUT asking.
Man the fuck up if you don't want to die a virgin.
>>
fuck those thots, pick your girls better man
>>
>>738978900
>Kissing a girl without asking for permission first is NOT sexual assault.

Yes it is.
>>
Bro, women don't respond well to nice guys, also they don't respond well to pussies. I pussy like you can get a chick to like you and may end up having sex with you one day. But there will come a day when some dick like me will fuck the shit out of her, make her cum, and I'll never text her back. That's life bro, there's always some guy who's gonna Fuck your gf and there's nothing you can do about it, because your a pussy
>>
>>738979030
What's the definition of sexual assault?
>>
>>738978764
Find women who do not punish you for being honest with them. They are as hard to find as honorable men, but keep trying.
>>
>>738979030
nope
assault comes from lack of consent which need not be given verbally
>>
>>738979030
Right! We now must have formal contracts signed and notarized before we begin to flirt.
>>
>>738978206
This post was so long I thought it would turn out to be the lyrics to a song
>>
>>738979143
Fat chicks will let you do whatever you want to them
>>
>>738979030
Sexual assault would be if the two of you were total strangers and she is clearly not into you, yet you kiss her anyway.
>>
>>738979205
Ask a chick to an empty room and pull your dick out
>>
>>738979065
Is this what you tell yourself before you go to sleep?
>>
File: Yes means Yes.png (308KB, 505x406px) Image search: [Google]
Yes means Yes.png
308KB, 505x406px
>>738979081
Any behavior that doesn't meet affirmative consent standards. You have to ask for permission before doing anything of a sexual manner with a woman, including kissing her.

Here is what that looks like, sperglord
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI
>>
>>738979352
It's what I tell your dad before I put him to bed
>>
>>738979378
hahaha well this is the reason you're going to die a virgin
>>
Shits stressful I get it op but get to know a chick and signs they give most girls will let you know with their eyes for instance my first move mad
e was at the drive in and the girl made it clear as day she wanted it there's a certain look they give you'll start feeling the pressure of anxiety that's when you know
>>
>>738979143
He wasn't being honest with them. He was pretending that he wasn't interested in them for sexual gratification, because he believes that's how a guy gets laid.

>I'm one of the good guys
>I'm not treating you like a piece of meat
>now reward me with sex.
>>
>>738979378
bullshit if you are actually close and you try to kiss her she won't fucking call the police if she rejects your kiss
>>
>>738979476
Did you stick your fingers in her butt?
>>
>>738979378
I'm not a virgin. I'm a girl.
>>
>>738979574
Your a virgin girl
>>
I love stories about things that never happened, created in an attempt to make a 'clever' point about any fill-in-the-blank social topic someone is butthurt over.

Next we get to hear the tale about how he totally went to a MAGA GOD EMPEROR TRUMP rally and punched those fascist antifas in the face before making them suck his foot long cock to apologize for getting blood on his knuckles.
>>
>>738978764
Then become one.
>>
>>738979558
Naw her cunt I was 13
>>
>>738979556
It's not bullshit. Yes means yes is LAW.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/15/us/california-high-schools-sexual-consent-classes.html
>>
>>738979378
Nice cringe
>>
>>738979378
mhm
>>
File: Rage_face.png (8KB, 409x258px) Image search: [Google]
Rage_face.png
8KB, 409x258px
>>738979686
“What does that mean — you have to say ‘yes’ every 10 minutes?” asked Aidan Ryan, 16, who sat near the front of the room. “Pretty much,” Ms. Zaloom answered. “It’s not a timing thing, but whoever initiates things to another level has to ask.”
>>
>>738979677
Opposed to you being 14 now, why waste a perfectly good opportunity to get some booty
>>
>>738979686
you're making excuses, unless she's some proper SJW she will just reject your kiss and tell you she doesn't feel that way

she's not gona fucking press charges
>>
>>738979882
How can you press charges against someone for you rejecting them
>>
>>738979786
>>738979686
>>738979378

So basically, you have to act like an insecure beta male who has to ask for permission to breath or you're a criminal.
>>
>>738979862
Lol nigger I was retarded I didn't know better but I feel ya!
>>
File: Danny McBride.jpg (62KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
Danny McBride.jpg
62KB, 600x394px
>>738979378
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVHYvUpeqKI

tfw I live in California and this behavior is actually mandated by law.
>>
>>738979946
because you tried to kiss her without consent, thats what this whole conversation is about?
>>
File: 1356637711221.png (245KB, 300x352px) Image search: [Google]
1356637711221.png
245KB, 300x352px
>>738978206
Anon, I get it. I was a so-called "gentleman" at first too, not supreme gentleman material but still pretty cringy to women. You've gotta be friendly with em if you're into em, learn a minuscule amount about them enough that you can joke around and have fun with em. They aren't gonna hate you if you just wanna fuck but if that's all you want, chat em up and ask to fuck like chad. If you want a serious relationship then get to know em more, be friendly, care a little about their problems but don't go above and beyond to solve em. Don't be afraid to touch em or poke fun at em a bit, some like to wrestle around to feel out your strength as a man. Just be candid and have fun, life ain't about getting laid but if that's what you want then get in there and get it done. Quit complaining that they make it hard, they ALWAYS make it hard but you can be smarter, they are predictable to a certain degree like everyone is. The reason you keep getting friendzoned is because of that, they see what you want and would probably give it but they also see you aren't confident in yourself as a man. It makes them think you're beneath them like you're basically a woman with a dick. Sorry m8.
>>
>>738980051
That moment when you realize no one gives a fuck about the law 4chan is the wrong place for moralfags
>>
>>738980066
LOL Grow up snowflake
>>
You should just do a mass shooting that'll learn them.
>>
>go to a personal trainer i need someone to help me onto the machines
>chubby girl works there
>approach her
>ask her how she's doing
>go is this a joke?
>felt bad
>try to not talk to her since
>hear her say he probably just going to play video games
>kind of wanted to slap her as i tried another girl that's kind of what she said to me
>>
File: qq some more.jpg (69KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qq some more.jpg
69KB, 576x1024px
>>738979975
precisely. now you're getting it sparky.
And we know that straight girls aren't attracted to that behavior, which is why we wanted the law in the first place. So now you're in a position where you either put yourself at the mercy of your girlfriend or don't have sex.

What could be more empowering for women than for us to be able to have our boyfriend's expelled from school the moment they step out of line?
>>
>>738978206
nice b8 almost fell4eat
>>
Make them pay for not giving the supreme gentleman pleasure
>>
>>738979975
yes, this is where world goes in a liberal democracy, that's what you get for giving women rights, I mean look at muslim countries, women do what men tell and be quiet
>>
>>738980066
This conversation is about OP being a pussy, I was trying to highlight how dumb it would be to press charges against someone you rejected, seems a bit pointless, filling out all that work over a kiss
>>
>>738980212
are you stupid? or just baiting? my posts are all about the law being bullshit and the girl won't go as far as to say you sexually assaulted her
>>
File: alignment.jpg (135KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
alignment.jpg
135KB, 900x720px
>>738980186
Not everyone obeys the law to be good. There is such a concept as lawful evil.
>>
>>738980280
huh? are you autistic? none of that jibberish made any sense
>>
>>738978206
Lol, asking permission to kiss a girl always turns them off, dumbshit. You really thought something your school taught you would be the correct way to approach a girl? They basically want guys who aren't subservient to random authority.
>>
>>738980432
that's what im saying aswell, OP is making excuses
>>
>>738978206
Consent doesn't have to be verbal, friend.
>>
>>738980587
Sometimes you just gotta stick it in her bum
>>
>>738980587
yes it does.
>>
>>738980495
jewish + gibberish = jibberish?
>>
>>738980669
yes
>>
>>738980654
nope, and that's a fact whether you like it or not, lil snowflake
>>
>>738980654
With that logic no vagoo 4 yoo
>>
>>738980587
Basically. Reading body language is essential for real relationships, I mean obviously if she's giving you a look of pure disgust, she doesn't want your OP's beta cock.
>>
>>738980654
You know how many times I've hooked up with a chick and we never had a verbal agreement to sex, tf is wrong with you. This thread is really showing how many virgins are on this site.
>>
>>738979065
>>738979065

virgin confirmed
>>
>>738980788
you're lucky noone has pressed charges, if they were, you would be sooo fucked bcs there was no consent
>>
>>738980760
The laws that govern this behavior have changed recently. Google "affirmative consent"
>>
>>738978206
>Is that really what this world has come to?
The only way to get a girlfriend is to sexually assault her by kissing her without asking permission?

Here's where you went too far, decent b8 tho
>>
>>738980302
Jesus Christ. This is really the law in California.

You're not trolling. Women really do have this amount of power on college campus, right now.
>>
The friendzone is just an excuse to avoid dating guys that are nice, but not attractive enough/too awkward.
>>
>>738980795
yup totally a virgin
>>
OP you know what gets girls wet when you show up in your Prius with a blm shirt on snot cum dripping from your nose and you walk up to a girl palms sweaty and say ha...ha..hey cannn I fuh fuh fuuuuck your pa pa pa puddy plz. Then she says no u boring cum sucking faggot then you go home and whack ur gay little lgbtq weeny to traps
>>
>>738978206
Did you flick their clits, I always flick chicks clits and am never in the freind zone
>>
>>738980976
Glad I don't live in that liberal hellhole
>>
>>738979975

> Things that scared little boys tell themselves to justify not being direct with women they want to fuck.
>>
>>738978206

Permission can be given without words being said.
Having to communicate through words only shows you're lacking in your understanding on social and nonverbal cues.

Men don't ask women for permission verbally, they go for it and see how she responds.
>>
>>738980977
It's an excuse for betas to use when they can't seal the deal. Just take your rejection like a man, she's not into you so deal with it.
>>
>>738980856
Why would someone press charges, when they're willing participants, dude if you pull out a piece of paper and ask in writing for permission I can almost guarantee you'll get shut down, unless she's a high quality hooker
>>
>>738980998
You say wanking to traps like it's a bad thing. Trap schlongs are the future.
>>
>>738981134
that's called sexual assault these days, bro.
>>
>>738981126
Wanting to avoid being expelled from college is a justified reason for not being direct with women.
>>
>>738981126
The laws are admittedly retarded to an extent anon. If parents taught their children right, we wouldn't need big bro government telling us how to date properly lmao
>>
>>738981220
Nah son, traps have been around forever, furs are the future
>>
>>738981225
By thin-skinned pussies perhaps
>>
>>738981152
why the fuck do bitches do crazy things they do, who the hell knows, my point is, in court they would say they didn't give you oral consent and you will be fucked
>>
Basically at this point were being told not to be human fuck this shit man I'm out lol
>>
>>738978206

>We were required to take a sexual awareness class my freshman year of high school and in that class I was told that kissing a girl without asking for permission first was sexual assault.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I am so glad went to school in the late 00s instead of right now.
>>
>>738981321
no by courts you dumb fuck, it's not 1960s any more.
>>
>>738978206
Nice pasta, bro
>>
>>738981226

What you sperg lords dont understand is that if you want to do it right, you start to lean in for the kiss and then let her meet you quarter of the way. Then it is you inviting her to kiss you.

You would figure this out if you were smart enough to be in school, otherwise you deserve to be expelled.
>>
>>738978206
I aint gunna read this cringe thread but I just wanna say that there's ways to receive a non-verbal consent to a kiss, OP. When you're flirting and shes comfortable around you and flirting back, that means she's probably not going to be disgusted if you get a little close. Lean into a kiss without asking. Give her enough time to push you or turn away if she's not digging the kiss, but dont make it obvious. Otherwise you can kiss her. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>738981220
>thread starts being about women rights and insecure boys
>thread ends with excluding women from sex
the future will definitely be without you guys
>>
>>738981359
Nah m8, we're just being given an unnecessary amount of social queues. They're complicating a really simple process...
>>
>>738981377
>califag detected
Shit wouldn't hold up in court where I am, you'd get laughed out of the courtroom.
>>
>>738978368
this
>>
Look no matter what there are non lib tarted girls out there that will kiss you without needing a consent form or whatever the fuck find one fuck her bam your done otherwise enjoy the sweet relief of suicide
>>
>>738981563
actually I'm from Europe, where are you at?
>>
>>738981411
I'd say try not to be too butthurt and overreact if you do happen to get pushed away though.
>>
>>738979378
Kill yourself you whiteknight piece of shit.
>>
File: willem 2013.jpg (55KB, 612x800px) Image search: [Google]
willem 2013.jpg
55KB, 612x800px
>>738978206

>Inb4 bait
Anon, I just turned 21 and banged 15 different chicks since I was 16 (Not to show off, but for credibility.) What turns out to be of best practise, based on my personal experience, is 1. showing true interest the moment you talk to her the first time. Make her feel like she is the only one in the room you point your attention to the moment you start talking to her. The cliché 'look for the color of her eyes' is true, best however is to look above her nose (horizontal equal to her eyes, in the middle), this way she 'sees/thinks' you are looking directly in her eyes.
2. In conv, ask about things like if she's enjoying herself, who she knows from here ( if you're in a group/party whatever.) etc. Kinda feel what you need to ask. I really like smart girls, so I filter them out. I like jumping to questions what she does for an education, work she does (and why? Really, why someones picks a job says a lot about them + long conversation, which is what you want). For dumb girls, ask about parties, festivals, going out and shit. If they sound depressed, you can manipulate them by weaking their emotions directly and asking about their family's. Almost always they got issues at home, keep asking about it and tell her and say how awful it is etc. Don't advice and shit yet, this turns them away really.
3. If the possibility is there like at parties, ask if she can pick a drink for the both of you, and pretend you just saw someone you know and wanted to say hi quickly. This gives both of you a moment to process everything a bit, which is great, and gives you a moment to think about whether you like her or not. Kinda keep an eye on her, when she's almost finished walk up to her and ask her if she wants to sit somewhere together quietly to talk a bit more and relax. If she says yes, seriously, they always want you. Else they will decline and you know it's hopeless and just move on.
4. When you're sitting somewhere nice, go for it.

GL anons!
>>
>>738981672
>Europoor
I'm sorry anon-kun, I live in the republican sticks of america
>>
>>738981225
"Your honor, we've been close friends for years, we're both single. After a good night together, I leaned in to kiss her, but she pulled away slightly, so I backed off."

If that's the true story and you get convicted for anything because of it, the courthouse that convicted you will be blown up in short order.
>>
>>738981745

Wow you didn't even TRY to hide the fact that you're still a virgin holy fuck.
>>
>>738981745
>Not to show off, but for credibility
Lost it all with that one annotation...tl;dr
>>
>>738981778
alright, somewhere in redneck states, carry on
>>
>>738979081
I dunno but here in Canada if you even touch a woman on her shoulder it could be considered sexual assaults. However as long as you're not autistic like OP you can usually pick up on social cues as to whether or not some girl is interested
>>
File: rJqPzkzqg.jpg (52KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
rJqPzkzqg.jpg
52KB, 900x810px
>>738978206
You probably was a spaz about it.
I can imagine you asking for a kiss like this:
https://youtu.be/dBo5-6WotEM
>>
Jesus Christ break out the strawberry milk and fedoras for the autistic thread
>>
>>738978206
You fucking retard

It's all about the context and mood of the situation

If you are both alone and did something romantic then looked in each other's eyes and paused...then that's a silent "let's kiss" moment

Asking to kiss is unromantic in that context

Asking to kiss CAN be romantic in a way though
It's just more uncoventional.

TL;DR you are an autist faggot
>>
>>738982109

t. someone who is a virgin and watches too many romantic comedies
>>
>>738981919
Based clean living man, not having to play bitch to nonsense regulations is just a plus.
>>
>>738978206
Op you are too far down the social media rabbit hole please just enjoy a warm glass of bleach you liberal faggot
>>
>>738979476
My friends gf has been giving me that look. I don't wanna do anything but I could see me slipping at some point after a night of drinking or some shit
>>
>>738982461
Eyy he ain't lost her to you he lost her to the game better to find out if she's a hoe sooner than later
>>
>>738982461
Do it. If she bites the bait, you're doing your m8 a favor honestly.
>>
>>738982461
Eat the peanut butter out of her asshole
>>
File: 1470657629427.png (628KB, 520x668px) Image search: [Google]
1470657629427.png
628KB, 520x668px
>>738981853
You're so alpha from your basement
>>
>>738979505
this

I had a discussion with a guy on twitter who kept saying how he was romantic with the ladies.

I simply said he is a perv. His end game is sex, romance her to bed, and mission complete.

Almost every guy does this and tells himself he is justified for doing it.

note: I'm not against this nor think it is odd but I got after him for being hypocritical. He was calling a guy I followed a perv (for a political view).
>>
>>738979574
Girls cant be virgins?!
>>
>>738983067

Really? Is that the best you can come up with? I'm sure being a sexually frustrated virgin is making you stupid.
>>
File: 1478573198246.jpg (9KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
1478573198246.jpg
9KB, 281x180px
28 here, been around, heed my words Op, you sound like a young guy.

You are friend-zoned because women construe your excessive emotionality as feminine and needy.

A woman wants to lose herself and feel secure in your masculinity.

Most woman are emotional and neurotic enough without having to deal with your emotional bullshit.

Emo and self-pity is narcissism disguised as depth, this is why people resent your woe-is-me bullshit.
>>
>>738982590
>>738982626
>>738982782
Lol never change /b/. The other thing is a few weeks back him and I got into an argument because I said some politically incorrect shit and the last few years he's started acting a lot like some sjw. The fucken guy actually kicked me out of his house and we've been friends for 15 years.
>>
We are engineered thinking and fucking machines to go against that with consent form and permission would be to go against the reason we were created don't listen to that shit get nuts and hit sluts
>>
>>738983311
Fuck im then, he's a nigger anyways so what do you care?
>>
>>738983237
I don't really care about anyone's opinion, faggot. I like to think that there is someone whom is just reading this thread, that has benefit from my experience. Not every thread on /b/ should be bullshit, sometimes helping other's is fine too.
>>
File: 1500055339100.jpg (45KB, 450x440px) Image search: [Google]
1500055339100.jpg
45KB, 450x440px
>>
>>738983547

>Spot the butthurt virgin
>>
>>738978206
>motivation to seduce them.
>sexual awareness class
>high school
you're a special kind of stupid. though it did take some guts to actually get them together and ask them straight up. I'd suggest in the future from now on use that clarity with your next relationship. make your intent clear from the get-go instead of roundabout ways to "seduce"
>>
Holly shit dude I surely hope you are a troll and this is not real, but in case this is here it goes:

You obviously need to change your approach, if they said that you never made a move its probably because you played it safe and casual the whole time with all of them or at least until it was too late and you made yourself too friendly.

When you meet a girl you have 3 options:

1. Make her your friend, which is apparently all you have been doing.
2. Ignore her, just meet her when you are in the same places without over doing it, not really caring about her (probably what you do to unattractive girls).
3. Straight up hit on her, don't think of her as a friend that could become your girl over time, ask her out, compliment her, make it obvious you are interested without outright saying it but don't be too pushy, and get away if they don't like you back, there is no point in overdoing it.

Nobody wants to hear about your failures, nobody is going to give you the ultimate answer on how to fix your life, you need to go at it, fail, ee what works and what doesn't and build your own strategy dont go around asking how to get out of the friendship its cringey and kills your chances with other girls that might hear about it because believe me, people gossip about this shit.

In other words, man up and hit on girls properly anon, you know you haven't done it, stop being casual and go to the point, download tinder and make a good profile to practice flirty chatting if you need to.
>>
>>738981745
This op.
>>
>>738983554
Anon, how many did you bang + your age?
>>
File: 1488318327475.gif (1MB, 499x341px) Image search: [Google]
1488318327475.gif
1MB, 499x341px
It was brave of you to round them up and ask them.

They laughed at you because you had cornered them infront of each other and the only defensive measure they had was to try and shame you or get everyone to laugh at you.

Honor is a male abstraction, don't expect women to understand.

But they all went home and you can bet your ass they are thinking about that shit you pulled.

Good for you. Now stop being such a friendly guy and get more mysterious.

Watch more and speak less.
>>
>>738978206
All you gotta do is not look like a nerd don't talk about your emotions walk straight all the time like you own everything everybody says it's cringey because these guys are actually jealous we walk like we own the place ANY PLACE. you wanna be that badass pick up on smoking or drinking most females love that shit pull out a cig even if you don't smoke or some weed at parties start drinking whiskey straight out the bottle like you done it since you were little then everytime comes smoother
>>
>>738983993
THIS
>>
>>738978206
Wow, you really are acting like these girls owe you something, they are not attracted to you so they are not interested in having a sexual relationship with you. So, instead of telling you to fuck off they still tried to be nice to you. You sound like one of these guys who thinks he is a nice guy but really isn't. No one owes you affection
>>
>>738983311
Aww nice you got it man no girl likes a bf that's weak and sensitive lacking a sense of humor which sjws fit into all those criteria! Keep us posted id love to see that shit
>>
>>738978368
Rolling.
>>
It's pretty hard to explain how to hit on girls, it's a combination of letting them do most of the talking, make yourself funny and learning to read the signs so you know when it's cool to move further. I recommend you to get some attractive friends and go out with them a lot, watch how they flirt, what works for them and what doesn't it sounds like you are shy and analitical so this will do wonders for you, trust me, just don't ask straight up to other dudes to watch them flirt, make friends with them and that will also help a lot.
>>
>>738981923
No, in Canada if you touch someone without their consent it is considered assault. For it to be sexual assault you need to touch them in an intimate part of the body,such as their breast. Also, this is not gender specific. Do you think the police are going to arrest you because you touched a persons shoulder?
>>
>>738978206
>Is that really what this world has come to?
>The only way to get a girlfriend is to sexually assault her by kissing her without asking permission?
You're viewing this all wrong. Feminists and a handful of others (including some Christians) worked the legal system to make it illegal. It used to be accepted and many women prefer a man to take charge; current education and special interests tell you that you're sexually assaulting a person's mind/lips. This means you could go to jail and be raped for trying to kiss your date. It gives random people complete power over you if you choose to follow some rather typical romantic/dating/biological actions. That is what the world has come too.

And yes, I had to attend some of those sexual assault awareness programs.
>>
>>738978764
>after our loot group session ended, they each went and told all of their friends what I had just done.
>loot group session
You should have been making fun of them
>>
>>738978900
>Kissing a girl without asking for permission first is NOT sexual assault
It is/can be depending on the state/province/country. Colleges/unis that get public funding literally have to teach this, it's in the agreement related to Title IX.
>>
>>738979156
>thinks he understands every judge/jury decision
>>
File: no girls allowed.jpg (115KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
no girls allowed.jpg
115KB, 1024x946px
3D girls are for faggots. But I agree with the top poster. Drug and rape them. Then kill them.
>>
>>738980587
>the law follows common sense
>>
>>738984593
>It's pretty hard to explain how to hit on girls,
Show muscle and money and don't say offensive jokes

There I told everyone the secret
>>
>>738978206
lmao, never ask, just do it, learn to read their body language. google if you don't know
>>
>>738983993
edgy
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.