[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl at party >hit it off well >works with kids,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 4

>Meet girl at party
>hit it off well
>works with kids, seems like a really kind girl
>her apt walls get fucked by heavy rain
>offer to host her until she finds something else
>great sex, she cooks, clean, does laundry
>she gets sick and into hospital
>search through her stuff at her request to get her clothes etc to hospital
>find one of my fav t-shirts in her stuff
>leave it there to see if accident or intended
>day comes for her to leave
>bags are packed and she's not home
>my shirt nowhere to be found
>also pair of sunglasses missing
>currently waiting for her to come and take her baggages.

What do /b/?
I'm literally sick to my stomach, thought I finally found a nice caring girl, turns out she's a fucking thief.
Wondering what else I'm missing.

How do I confront her about this? I hate conflict and she has a copy of keys. Would prefer no direct confrontation until I change the lock.(later today)

If I get some good advice, I'll fuck her when she gets home and post nudes.

Fucking sluts man. Literally ruined my hope in ever finding a girlfriend material person, going to just pump and dump.
>>
wait so she just stole a shirt, and potentially a pair of sunglasses

after cooking and cleaning for you

if so, there is a slight possibility that you are overreacting
>>
Definitely make sure it was on purpose and not just an accident, look through your apartment and try to find something she might have taken.
>>
>>738963238
He let her live in his house? Are you a bum?
>>
>>738963238
That doesn't justify stealing though.

I didn't ask her to do this, besides she's not giving me money for rent or anything so yea it's the least she could do.
>>
>>738963146
obvious bait...

girls always take your shirts if they like you.... op is a faggot
>>
>>738963146
Just be direct about it bro. Did you look for your sunglasses in her baggage? Cuz I wouldn't even consider parting with my favorite t-shirt much less my sunglasses, also if she says some emotional stuff about her missing you then make sure to really get them nudes
>>
>>738963331
So far pair of sunglasses ( not even mine worth 20$) and t-shirt( 20$) so it's a loss of 40$ not big I don't really give a shit about them but the act itself makes me rage.

I think her hospital problem was just God getting back at her, I've recently turned christian and pray almost daily
>>
>>738963390
I agree, stealing shouldn't occur, if she just ignores you then leave a note in her luggage about the whole thing. Just don't forget to get it out if it goes alright.
>>
>>738963402
I don't like going through someone's stuff.

I was gone for a week and she constantly sent me hearts and missing you texts so she seemed to be pretty smitten with me I don't get it why she would do such a thing.

>>738963400
How is this fucking normal?
One of my exes did get a shirt from me but she ASKED first
>>
>>738963520
>pair of sunglasses ( not even mine worth 20$)
So you stole someone else's sunglasses?
>>
>>738963520
>God getting back at her, I've recently turned christian and pray almost daily
Don't worry, we already figured you were a faggot.
>>
>>738963146
Are you sure she actually is stealing and not just really into you and wants a memento? Just calmly ask her about the shirt and see what she says. plus sunglasses get lost all the damn time, get over that.
>>
>>738963719
No, they were a friend's pair he left them to me
>>
>>738963719
kek
>>
So wait, does she still have her shit in your house? If so fucking take that shit, sell/keep valuables and throw out the rest. If confronted deny everything.
>>
>>738963146
bro girls do that shit. they take your clothes that they like, and act like you gave it to them. welcome to females.
>>
>>738963779
Hey man I used to be a hardcore atheist most of my life, I've had many "coincidences" that confirmed to me that God exists. Do what you want with your life but I sincerely hope at some point you'll find Him too, my life really turned out great since.
>>
>>738963963
>many "coincidences"
That cock up your ass is no coincidence, though.
>>
>>738963849
>No, they were a friend's pair he left them to me
Yeah, after you stole them.
>>
>>738963865
I don't really believe in revenge really it's silly and I don't feel like having that kind of drama right now.

Besides she has a copy of house keys and I can't seem to find anyone to help me change it today.
>>
>>738964027
Lots of anal references, maybe you wish I was a faggot.
Have you ever had a strange feeling in your cock when seeing a homosexual movie scene?
Dunno man, you sound like more of a faggot than me just saying.
>>
>>738964056
Why are you being retarded?
He left them in my car and told me to keep them until he returns to the country ( next year)
>>
she's home now
wat do
>>
>>738964072
Dude you gotta stand up for yourself or else your just gonna get used like this again. Don't let anyone walk over you. Teach that bitch a lesson. (This is assuming she has actually stolen)
>>
girls like to take guys shirts, always have and always will. just mention you can't find your shirt, ask if she knows where it is/ has it. see how she responds
>>
Shes home? Playfully<---important--- say "I see you took my shirt, now Im gonna take dat ass!" Then take dat ass. End thread.
>>
fuck her. Post nudes
>>
jesus fucking christ why not just ask her if she has seen your shirt or the sunglasses? Just pretend you are genuinely looking for them.
Another possibility is that she actually has them acidentally and doesn't even know.
>>
OP is retarded.

>abandon thread
>>
>>738963654
Holy fuck you are autistic, women dont normally ask first for anything, ESPECIALLY if they like you.

If you want any hope of salvaging this just say 'Hey have you seen my fav shirt anywhere? The one with ____ on it'. If she denies knowledge of it then shes probably actually a thief and do whatever
>>
>>738963146
She wants the D. Only reason for her to bother stealing one if your shirts
>>
>>738963146
... are you serious?
>>
>>738965203
Of course, I don't see stealing as a joke.

Lot of you guys seem to be ok and acting like it's normal for a girl to take your stuck what the actual fuck, is this the world we live in? Glad I've been having only ons and sending bitches home in the last few years.

Anyway outcome of her coming home.

>She stays with me for a cigarette I act as if everything is ok.
>She asks if she can "steal" one of my hoodies
>I jokingly say what else have you been stealing
>She says nothing
>notice lower lip twitch, not an expert in body language but sure is strange
>I insist
>she says open my bags
>I say nah not my thing and play it off as a joke
>she left her laptop and some of her clothes here
>Will return in about a week probably going to live with me for some time again.

I'm fucking confused guys. I mean she's really cute/petite small boobs but nice ass, and really nice person otherwise (works with autist kids helps them recover).

Fuck you 4chan thanks to you I'm now considering keeping a thief as a gf.
>>
>>738963146
She did laundry are you sure she didn't just mix up the clothing, maybe you should just ask her? But if you really think she is stealing from you trust is gone and for her to steal from you after you helped her, then fuck her
>>
>>738963400
Couldn't agree more.
>>
>>738964928
Already asked about sunglasses, gonna do this when she returns about the shirt.

Not really sure how to do it though probably something like:

Hey so last week when I was looking through your stuff to get for you at the hospital I saw my shirt there and now I can't find it, maybe you mixed it up when you packed?
>>
>>738965778
Yeah mean this is it, I mean the shirt was there this morning when I took her stuff to the hospital.
I dropped her stuff and been with a friend at lunch, when I returned her bags were packed and shirt nowhere to be found.
>>
>>738963520
Godfather. You idiot.abort thread
>>
Seriously? you are butthurt over a t-shirt???
Women do this shit all the time if they like you. You want her to leave, keep obsessing over a fucking t-shirt and she will gladly leave your punk ass. Grow the fuck up man!!!
>>
>>738965778
here
>>738965924

I meant "man" not "mean"

But yea, I have serious problems trusting people, after I've been stolen from several times in the past and fucked over by people I let in close to me.

Some people here think girls taking your stuff is normal but I really don't like this and don't know if she's really doing it because she likes my smell or some shit ( shirt was used and smelled heavily of my perfume by the way) or she's actually a thief.

She's only 20 and I expect girls to be crazy but what the fuck man seriously stuff like this makes me wanna mgtow
>>
>>738965924
Ask her directly in a calm tone, hey I can't find my stuff, shirt and sunglasses, have you seen them. If she say no, I would say, but the last time I saw them you had them, so I am wondering where you put them
>>
>>738965625
>>738963146
Who cares man, girls steal my shit constantly, it usually mean she likes me and wants to smell me or wants me to come hang out with her more.
It's a fucking t shirt. Unless you dumb enough to buy that $200 Kanye shirt it's probably just a t shirt

Also, grab your sunglasses back, that shit is an inconvenience
>>
>>738966172
Stealing from people is not normal and not OK
>>
>>738966032

No one asked you, little virgin
>>
>>738966032
I don't think he is mad over the shirt, he is mad someone he was nice to betrayed his trust, and if she stole from him what else is she going to do to him
>>
>>738966184
Couldn't find the sunglasses through her stuff only the t-shirt, she might have took them somewhere else already ( they're missing since yesterday)
>>
>>738963146
fuck her one more time, cum inside, get her knocked up.
That'll show her.
>>
>>738963146
I think you're overreacting, I mean if she has keys to your house, you guys must be a pretty solid couple. She probably didn't mean much by it, some chicks do that kinda shit. Just ask her where your shirt is/tell her to give it back. w/e man
>>
>>738966032
Are you retarded? I don't care if she comes/stays/plays or leaves. I don't need a woman in my life but this girl I actually thought was nice and girlfriend material ( good with kids, cleans, cooks, laundry, very girly, lots of kisses, good bj, etc).
but like this guy says
>>738966399
relationships are all about trust, if she pulls this shit 2 weeks in how can I trust her in the future?
>>
>>738966273
Exactly. You woudn't download a bear.
>>
>>738966592
this happens in any relationship. Just take something of hers and call it good.
>>
Just ask her if she has seen the shirt she "stole" Jesus you're overreacting you fucking beta.
>>
>>738967552
Jesus is not overreacting. Jesus saw her do it.
>>
>>738967607
Yeah dude, You're defo a Faggot. Ask her if she has seen the shirt, if she says she hasnt then kick her out.
>>
>>738966562

Yeah cause I want my first born to be from a thief mom
>>
>>738967740
She's gone for a week now but yea definitely gonna play it like this.
>>
>>738963146
Pump and dump? Yeah whatever stud, cool story bro
>>
>>738963592
Lol maximum kek! Well done Sir
>>
>>738968373
So is the t-shirt of your favourite Christian rock band you fucking autist. Get a grip of your fucking life.
>>
>>738968772
I'm not saying I'm Chad, but I've had my share of pretty girls every now and then, been avoiding relationships cause bitches be crazy.
Really thought I found an unicorn here but looks like they really don't exist
>>
>>738965129
This is correct do this
>>
>>738969262
No dude, its just a cool black shirt with some writing on it that I wore during one of the best nights of my life so it's really a nice memory.

Also, I don't listen to Christian music, I like techno music and don't go to church etc, just read from the Bible every now and then and pray almost daily

You should channel your frustrations into something productive like reading instead of spewing hate, one day I hope you'll also find the truth and be free and happy
>>
>>738965129
Thanks looks like sane advice but I hate that this is considered something normal.

I mean seriously wtf ?!

I guess I can understand the reasoning behind it but still can't they just fucking ask?
>>
>>738963520
Typical christfag, how can people be this stupid, low tier bait
>>
>>738969563
Are you implying stealing is ok and I should just ignore it?
What's with the christian hate on this board? I'm not here to convince you of anything you believe what you want, I have absolute proof of God and don't care what anyone else says about this.
>>
>>738966108
You're autistic. An amazing girl borrows your shirt (girls do this) and you wanna do mgtow.
>>
Wait youre a Christian but you fucked her before marriage, and you curse?

The bait is strong
>>
>>738970561

There's nothing wrong about being a Christian and having sex before marriage. I don't belong to any sect and interpret the commandment to have sex only if you're really into the girl - not to do it just as a mutual masturbation.

Solomon had 700+ concubines and he was God's protejee, also lots of examples of multiple wives in the Bible.

I don't think God judges you over a formal contract that makes no sense. As long as you have an actual intimate connection with someone and it's not just mindless sex, I see no wrong in it.
>>
>>738970818
And if youre even slightly wrong you will burn in hell for eternity

Why bother dedicating your life to this mindlessness when there is a very high chance you are incorrect. Do you fear death that much?
>>
File: BlBlU0NCQAEIRmt.jpg (47KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
BlBlU0NCQAEIRmt.jpg
47KB, 600x615px
>>738964236
sounds like you are the thief here. maybe projecting onto this girl what you despise about yourself

what else do you steal from your "friends"?
>>
>>738971227

I don't think you'll burn in hell when you die. There's no mention of eternal punishment in the Bible and wouldn't make sense anyway from a loving God.

I think you'll stand before God and then your life will just end that's it no more consciousness.

Knowing you will be forever separated from perfection in those last moments is the worst kind of punishment believe me, I've been there.

I did LSD couple of years ago was a strong atheist 2 weeks before the experience when me and 2 of my friends were hanging out getting baked af.
They started playing this Legion(fitting name too) Tower Defense game in warcraft 3 one against the other. Thing is about these 2 guys lets call them Good Guy and Bad guy - is that they are exact opposites. One is very mean to people outside his bubble of close friends and general egotistic fag that always tries to impose his will on others and the other is very chilled and laid back and always bringing positive vibes.
Anyway game begins and the Bad guy just owns the good guy from very first level. We were baked as fuck and I ended up reading Tato Te Ching from a thread on 4chan a buddhist poem about good/evil. And as the game progressed what I was reading was fitting perfectly, like when reading that evil boasts and shit the Bad guy would be like yo dude look at my score. Anyway I was like fucking weed always making these coincidences happen.
The amazing thing was however that the Good guy actually initiated us to the game and he was losing badly barely surviving it was actually unbelievable that he'd escape some levels.
And the Bad guy kept boasting about his score so I'm like ok if he reaches 666 score I will believe in supernatural. Game flows on and amazingly good guy actually passes level 10 with ease but same dynamic was going on their comments of the game perfectly fitting what I was reading / passages of good or evil.
Anyway after some time bad guy goes hey dude look at my income. cont
>>
>>738971227

cont
>>738972192

Fucking 666 man.

My brain goes in overdrive thinking I'll die right that moment and only thing that came through my mind there was repeating first commandment. That calmed me eventually, didn't tell them and eventually they lost the game at a level we never reached before. Next day I ignored everything and went on as normal.

Fast forward 2 weeks first time doing lsd the bad guy comes to me one night was like let's go to the woods and take it now ( midnight) I convinced him it was a bad idea and to wait until daylight.
So good guy calls and have us go on a ride with him, he takes a road out of town and I ask him where are we going to which he replied in the most calm voice ever "in the woods to take LSD". I was convinced that being with him nothing bad could happen so we went on.
Got to the hills, made a fire, laughed like retards for like 2 hours, eventually managed to lit up a joint and a complete silence settled with us.
Then out of fucking nowhere they start having a conversation of good and evil and it was fitting perfectly nihilistic vs very positive.
In my head I started getting the idea that I did something very wrong taking this drug and maybe I'm going to die now but I kept telling myself it's a drug just a few hours it will pass.

What convinced me I was about to die though was the bad guy taking a chain he had tied to his pants and playing with it in the fire ( he also has a death tattoo on his arm he was doing this with). I got really fucking scared and was thinking ok this is it it fits too well to be just the drug I'm going to hell and this is my judgment. Also memories would pop up in my head with everything wrong I did in my life everytime I chose to ignore signs and did evil in perfect clear fucking images. Due to the high quality of the memories(like real fucking life no kidding) I was convinced reality was just a simulation and my choices lead me to this moment and my soul will be judged based on them
cont.
>>
>>738972192
You believe in a higher power because of a coincidence that happened when you were on a mind-altering substance

You are dumber than you sound

/thread
>>
>>738972765
Youre not very smart, are you?
>>
>>738963520
>I've recently turned christian and pray almost daily
Then you should know that Judge not lest you be judged. Vengeance is mine says the Lord.
What you need to do is calmly ask her what's up? Don't be accusatory, just simply ask.
Maybe she's really into you. Girls do little things like that when they like you. If that's the case, just tell her it bothered you, but don't act like a dick or freak out about it. It's called communication.
Also, forgive her. Don't hold a grudge. That's what Jesus would do.
Maybe this could be a real good thing for you bro.
>>
>>738963400
This.
Dude she is hooked on your sent.
Keep her.
>>
>>738972192
>There's no mention of eternal punishment in the Bible
I don't know what Bible you're reading from, but you need to find a better one.
Whatever Hell is, a firey lake, eternal darkness, complete separation from a righteous loving god, or total nothingness, there is a judgemant waiting for all of us. Some for eternal righteousness, and some for eternal destruction.
>>
>>738972803
>>738972952
>>738972765
>cont
let's just hear him out guys. also, if it turns out he's a troll, it proves god exists and you are going to burn in hell for eternity
>>
>>738972765

cont.

So I was like this is it clinging to every word the good guy was saying, it was giving me some hope. I also started to see then how perfect God is and the Universe and how beautiful everything tied to each other and that I chose to be separated forever from this beauty with my shitty life.
Good guy also says something comforting again that gave me hope that maybe God will save me. I also kept repeating "just a drug just a few hours to resist". But then bad guy gets up gets a piece of wood that resembled a scythe, puts it in the fire then starts playing with it in the air.
That was fucking it, I was now sure that I'm dead and separated from God forever. Cannot describe the horror I felt in those moments but then the good guy said something not that he'd save me but that maybe there's a glimmer of hope out there. It's when I decided that I should just accept and respect whatever decision will be and got on my back and saw the stars.
That's when everything changed really, I could feel the distance to the furthest start, could see how all it's just an ocean, everything connected to each other, everything perfect. How in this infinity of time and space I'm already dead anyway but at the same time immortal if all is just one thing. I experienced the best few hours of my life after this, just looking at the stars and the perfection of the creation.
So after this night yea can't really say I could go back and be an atheist ever again. I started making small steps towards God and he proved to me over and over again through signs only I could understand how He really exists and intervenes in your life. Prophetic dreams, many life lessons and interventions from Him in my life I really can't go back even if I want to. Sometimes I think I cheated and maybe there won't be something for me after this life but I don't care that much now, I'm grateful for each day I get to live on this planet, for everything God gave me and try to thank Him every day.
>>
>>738973034
You're wise and right, thanks man
>>
>>738963400
totaly agree with this annon little vorgin fag let her the shirt if its not an 500$ one she just want this to remind her of you.
>>
>>738972803
It's not that, I had many experiences since awake ( also mostly quit drugs)
When I made steps towards Him, He really showed me that He's there
>>
Post the nudes
>>
>>738963146
>I hate conflict
Then you need to deal with it. You won't go far in life at all if you can't handle conflict.
Don't be a wuss. Seriously, it took me YEARS to discover that, and once I decided to do something about it, my life changed.
It's not always good, and it's not always bad. It's life and it's fun.
>>
>>738973248
Yea, complete separating but I don't think God will punish you for eternity that's all.

Maybe you'll just die.
>>
>>738973690
Your brain is fried from drugs

Tried Christianity once, made every effort to reach out for god and i was truly spiritual and had strong faith.

Never once was there any tangible sign, any proof whatsoever, and after my life was torn inside out despite my faith and i almost killed myself i understood there is no higher power and only weak minded fools rely on such an idea to drag them through existence.

But hey whatever gets you out of bed in the morning, you crazy loser
>>
>>738973978
>you crazy loser
you couldn't even kill yourself
get it together
>>
>>738974136
I didnt attempt it, but getting that close opened my eyes
>>
File: 1484286801916.png (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484286801916.png
22KB, 500x500px
>>738963146
fuck you're an idiot. she's taking those things because she has an attachment to you and not being near you is so fucking agonizing to her that she needs to wear your shirt or some shit. Do you not know who the fuck women work? Fuck, you autistic retard, have you never been serious with anyone in your entire fucking life?
>>
>>738973978
I don't know maybe but I live a pretty good life, I own an important part of shares in a very promising startup and life seems to smile on me since I turned to Him.

I don't think you really tried it, maybe you went to church which I don't think is the answer.
I think maybe you should turn to God with an open heart, be sincere with him, talk to him like to a close friend, ask Him for guidance and light. Maybe also read the Bible with an open mind ( I'd recommend KJV) and generally try to be a good person, there's nothing to be lost.

If you're looking for tangible proof, there won't be any, what would the value of faith be if you just knew to be true. Now that I've experienced these things and I know its true, I sometimes think I cheated and won't get anything after this life but still I don't go back and continue life beliving in God and thanking Him and trying to do my best to give my best in everything I do. This itself is enough of a reward so that afterlife would be just a bonus.

There's no reason to kill yourself man, life has good and bad also, you can't see the good all the time, I also have bad days every now and then but I don't give up and try to stay strong. You have to accept that live won't be all pink bad things will happen to you but try to take the lessons from there and improve all the time. So much more to live for look at the plants and animals they don't give a shit just exist and are beautiful. Try to reach a state of inner peace sounds like you're going through a rough patch, I'll pray for you.

I don't do these things for a reward in another life I try to appreciate this life and what it offers.

My best wishes with you anon. In the end I think everything will be alright.
>>
>>738973978
>and after my life was torn inside out despite my faith and i almost killed myself i understood there is no higher power and only weak minded fools rely on such an idea to drag them through existence.
That's a shame.
Because that's really the time God's with you. You didn't recognize it. You looked at the circumstances instead of the one who would carry you through. And I say that as somebody who's been there MANY times. I've been through hell so many times in my life, and I'm bitter, angry, and downright pissed off at God for letting it happen. BUT, afterall these years I finally realize that God never guaranteed a gret life here. Our reward comes later. This is just a temporary time here on earth. All that's happening is he's trying to teach me to lean on him, to trust him when all around is chaos. And no, he doesn't always calm the storm. Sometimes you have to ride it out, and get your ass kicked. But once you make it through, and look back, you realize just how much you went through,and how much he carried you, because mst people couldn't do it by themselves.
Please man, take some time and look for Him. Work out your anger and shit. He's not going to blame you for having a perfectly human reaction. God knows your heart man. He isn't going to give up on you.
>>
I'm heading out with some friends, I think I'm going to keep this girl.

Thanks everyone for the advice

<3
>>
>>738973978
Also, remember God is the most intelligent and sublime being. He will show you proof if you look closely eventually but it will be very subtle and very adapted to your personal life experience.

Just relax a little, take a step back from the bad thoughts and I'm sure you'll do fine.

Remember to be honest with Him, he knows your whole being, there's no point to pretend. He's actually your only true friend.
>>
nigger itt doesnt know that a girl takes stuff so that later on she can call you
>OMG
>I FOUND ..... IN MY BAG
>WANNA COME OVER AND FUCK?
>>
>>738974704
This guys knows what he's talking about.
My prayers with you anon
>>
>>738974704
No one helped me through the hardest time in my life but myself, i lifted myself up on my own strength and life is great now.

What i mentioned happened years ago, im in a wonderful relationship with a beautiful woman now and life almost couldnt get better no thanks to anyone but me
>>
>>738975258
>im in a wonderful relationship with a beautiful woman now
pix, timestamp or stfu
>>
The gospel is really quite a simple thing. God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes on him will have eternal life.
That's basically it. Salvation comes from God by way of Christ, who died as a sacrifice for sin. It is an act of total grace on God's part. It's unearnable, it's nothing anyone can work for, it's nothing that can be attained by human effort. It just IS.

All that's required is a response. Do you believe, or not? That's it.
You don't have to do good works to get it, though once you get it, the good works will come. You don't have to go through rituals, or ceremonies to get it. In fact that's the exact opposite of what the Gospel means.

Now, Life is still life, we'll have to trudge through it daily, weekly yearly, etc, but at the same time we'll know that this is only temporary. Our reward comes later. We'll be with God for ever. The most perfect being/thing/concept/ever. Salvation is simple, but the walk is never easy. If you think about it, anything of any value comes with great cost. YOu'll face trials, tribulations, anger, hate, violence and even death, but know that this is temporal. Our reward is eternal.
>>
File: 20170313_145204(0)-1.jpg (2MB, 1198x2109px) Image search: [Google]
20170313_145204(0)-1.jpg
2MB, 1198x2109px
>>738975393
I dont actively hold up timestamps when im capturing an image but here
>>
>>738975258
>i lifted myself up on my own strength
Where do you think that strength came from?
>im in a wonderful relationship with a beautiful woman now and life almost couldnt get better
That's great. I'm glad you're happy.
But please, take some time and reflect. Look past the shit that nearly took you down. Try to keep an open mind. Look for God bro. He is there, whether you think so or not.

Or don't. It's your life man. I do wish the best for you, but you do what you need to do, I don't want to try to boss you around.
>>
>>738975751
She is a cutie bro.
>>
>>738975809
Maybe you should look, you invented this 'god' because you dont believe in yourself enough and need to have something there to attribute your strength to. Your blind luck. Your trippy brainfarts. Anything you dont understand. Anything you dont want to understand

>it waz mah god did it bro
>>
>>738975971
Oh well...
>>
"Hey do you have my shirt?"

no:
"Oh okay I thanks. I've been looking for it all week"

yes:
"Can I have it back? That's my favorite shirt and please don't take it again."
>>
>>738975751
>Consuela tier
>>
>>738976079
The scripture explicitly speaks God is Love. A pure being of affection and righteousness

If this were true, no amount of wrongdoing could ever cause It to let this world devolve into such a cesspool of hate and unrighteous, unfair mud.

If there was a God in the beginning, it is long gone now.

Live life for yourself, and a select few you choose to love, bro.
>>
>>738976232
>implying
th-thanks
>>
>>738976332
>and a select few you choose to love
I love everybody bro, even you.
>>
>>738963146
So.. she fucks you, cooks and cleans for you, and you're pissed about a fucking shirt. Who the fuck cares! It's a bloody shirt! Seemed like you were basically dating anyway!
>>
>>738976428
Then you dont understand the concept, have a nice life.
>>
>>738976499
Oh well.
You too.
>>
>>738976332
what is free will

God let us do after our own minds which resulted to this
>>
>>738963520
What does your god think about you having premarital sex and asking /b/ for advice.
Quit bothering us with your bullshit.
Pray to your god and ask for advice.
>>
>>738976816
What is instinct

If he loved us he would have made us have a strong desire to not be asshats, still free will just with a push in the right direction.

Also explain disease, an unnecessary evil. And dont you dare say 'muh debils', he has no power to alter the physical composition of gods design - if either were real.
>>
>>738963146
>find grill
>hook up with grill
>she does cutesy grill shit
>wow she's a wench thief
>>
>>738963146
Dude, a shirt and a pair of sunglasses are items to borrow. Honestly if it were a watch or expensive piece of jewelry I'd understand, but I think you're overreacting.>>738963829
>>
>>738977261
Look man I don't claim to understand everything and have no desire to push my faith on you.
I believe and have enough proof I'm sure I will understand everything at the right time.
Disease is a direct cause of our degeneracy I think. If people kept to natural lives and food and harmony we wouldn't have gotten to this I'm sure.
Most diseases are known to have a psychological factor. This is my take on this.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.