[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

True political moderate here. Political hypocrisy thread: Liberals:

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 19

True political moderate here. Political hypocrisy thread:

Liberals:
>"God doesn't exist! You can't argue with science!"

>"Forget science! A persons gender is decided by how they feel!"
>>
I'd rather suck a tranny's feminine penis than be a creationist.
>>
>>738960824
Republicans:

>"We need as little government control as possible!"

>"We need government control over women getting abortions!"
>>
Any Party:
>Source for your argument
>[Provide Source]
>Libcuck Republitard can't do anything but be a little snowflake
>>
>>738960995
A thousand times this.
>>
>>738960824
while I disagree with the transgender BS, the only thing changing a male from a female is the presence of testosterone at high enough levels. Some men have much less and feel feminine. Look up androgen insensitivity. Those are XY males that make enough testosterone, but their body doesn't respond to it or use it, so they look like masculine females and they have their junk semi-developed up inside their vag.

theres science for ya. And God doesn't exist. Atleast the one that told people to kill their own sons to test them, or the one that plauged Job for no reason bc he was baited by the devil
>>
>>738960824
>it's just a feeling, it's not even real
>people just make up shit out of the blue
>that's science, lol! XD
pic related

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality
>>
>>738960824
>implying liberals think how you feel literally changes your biology
ayy lmao
>>
>>738960995
this is why libertarian is the way to go. no religious pandering.
>>
>>738960995
Abortion is murder.
Criminalizing murder gives the baby freedom to live.
>>
>>738960824
>Gender = social construct
>sex = crotch jiblets
>>
>>738961430
Why does /b/ want more minority babies running around anyways. You guys are usually racist as fuck
>>
>>738960824
With you brother!!

Liberals, take middle class earnings and give them to the poor

Conservatives, take middle class earnings and give them to the rich.

Both just use the middle class because we are so fucking dumb.
>>
>>738961430
Anti-choice is slavery.
Freeing women is the only moral course.
>>
>>738960824
It's almost like liberal and conservative are arbitrary distinctions and that there are different people that think different things and only care about their own single agenda regardless of how they identify.
>>
>>738961493
Minorities are only useful if they help your side/argument.
>>
File: 1460516460376.png (238KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460516460376.png
238KB, 400x400px
>>738961156
>>
>>738961430
Yeah, cuz we need more unwanted people in the world

>fucking abort me next time instead
>>
>>738960824
BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>738961430
>Abortion is murder.

No
>>
>>738961549
Yes, but because there's power in numbers and representation, people are willing to funnel into groups if it benefits their own single agenda.
>>
>>738960824
Liberals who push Socialistic ideals- yet call others Nazis.
>>
>>738960824
Liberals:
>Race is a social construct
>Racial quotas for education / jobs
>>
>>738961542
Not much freedom for the unborn baby, which might be a female baby.

Freedom for babies to live is the moral choice.
>>
>>738961609
It literally is. You just pretend otherwise because it's convenient.

>distinct DNA
>heartbeat
>physically separated from mother's systems
>depending on age, has masturbatory urges (just like you!), responds to stimuli (esp. auditory, proving it can hear and respond to sound)
>more

You're simply wrong.
>>
>>738961609
What an intelligent and thoughtful rebuttal, good for you buddy.
>>
>>738961621
I think a lot of it is that people just have their own agenda, and then the people listening to that agenda decide whether or not they are liberal or conservative. Then when they hear opinions from another person that they identify the way way, they call it hypocrisy when they conflict because they don't acknowledge that they aren't dealing with a single entity.
>>
>>738961758

>>physically separated from mother's systems

physically separated? Except a tube that connects them?
>>
>>738961758
dont try to give scientific points that make you look dumb to people who actually know what you are taking about. Distinct DNA? really? So does each and every one of those jiz stains on your pillow. Physically separated from mothers systems? So the baby is eating in the womb on its own?
>>
>>738961702
Babies do have the freedom to live, but not at the expense of a woman having the freedom to use her body as she will.

If the fetus can survive outside of the woman's body, then it should be kept alive.
>>
>>738961758
no youre wrong. a person isnt a person until the person comes out of the cunt. only then can they call that person real. trust me
>>
>>738961758
>declarative statement
>greentext full of opinion
>literally

No, you're wrong.


>>738961763
It matches the thoughtfulness and intelligence of the statement it's rebutting
>>
>>738961837
that tube is a myth
>>
>>738961362
What point are you trying to make exactly?
I'm not sure how exactly pic is related, not how linking an entire wiki article is meaningful.

Tran-sexuality is a mental illness, as the 41% suicide rate supports.
*the figure that was given after a recent survey of 6000 transgender people
**this figure is even higher if you can include the people who have actually succeeded.
>>
>>738961907
what about the cases when the baby aborts the mother? you know some mothers die from that shit man
>>
>>738961758
>>738961913
You guys are arguing over something that's irrelevant. Whether a fetus is a person or not has no impact on whether abortion should be allowed.

If you, a person, parasitically attached yourself to me, should I have the right to have you removed? What if removing you would kill you?
>>
>>738960995
> he thinks taking funding away from abortions is big government
> being a teenager
>>
>>738961907
Fetus? Why are you speaking Latin? It just means small child. A human life.

The biggest terrorist attack in the United States was roe vs Wade.
>>
>>738962015
yeah, but theyre never attached is what im saying. its a person! do you even understand anything? whats your education?
>>
>>738961937
Literally nothing in the greetext was opinion.

You're a stupid amoral fool who desperately wants to justify killing babies so you can fuck any chick you can without a condom. And that's all you are.

>THAT'S an opinion
>moron
>>
>>738962043
gotta control population somehow man. deal with it
>>
>>738962043
Rhetoric.

Bad rhetoric too. Shame on you.
>>
>>738960824
God doesn't have to do with politics, and neither does gender.
>>
>>738960824
>I don't think being homosexual is a natural behavior in humans, sure we evolved past the need to use sex as a reproductive tool only, but you can't justify your sexual needs and preferences with evolution.
MUH GAY ANIMALS, IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN NATURE YOU TWAT, HALF OF THE WORLD IS GAY BECAUSE OF THEIR NATURE, MOST OF THEM ARE IN DENIAL, YOU CAN'T EVOLVE BEYOND BIOLOGY!

>I eat meat because it's natural for animals to eat each other in some points of the food chain, A hungry Lion would eat you even if you're smart and have feelings.
NU-UH WE ARE NOT AIMASL, WE HAVE EVOLVED AND WE KNOW EATING MEAST IS THE MURDER OF INOCENT AND BEAUTIFUL BEINGS WITH RIGHTS AS YOU AND ME, A TRUE HUMANITARIAN WONT DO THAT.

>Religion and spiritual beliefs are a natural behavior, for eons people of all races and cultures have believed in some form of higher planes and powers, it's only natural for humans to have that kind of curiosity, even if science disproves it by nature people would still hold it close in some form.
B-SHIIIIT WE HAVE EVOLVED PAST THE NEED OF THAT KIND OF PORESIVE FAIRY TALES, RELIGIONS DONT TEACH VALUES THAY ONLY BREED HATREEED
>>
>>738962073
well. pretty much yeah. what of it?
>>
>>738962073
Even being anonymous on /b/ you can still tell this kid is no older than 15 with his stupid fucking rebuttal
>>
>>738962043
>a human life
And?
>The biggest terrorist attack in the United States was roe vs Wade.
Learn what terrorism means.
>>738962055
If they're never attached, then what is even the issue? Just move them.
>>
>>738962073
It was all opinion.

You're the stupid one that wants to justify your opinion to people that don't care about you.

>more greentext

>hey guys look at my cool green text

You're the moron, moron.
>>
>>738961907
I want the freedom to use my hands to strangle you, are you ok with that?

The freedom to murder an unborn child is sick.
>>
>>738960824
There are only two genders, if you switch your not in between your the opposite
>>
>>738962198
you can brother, just dont get caught
>>
>>738960824
I think your confusing a person's sex with their gender. It's like race and ethnicity. They're not the same but they're hard to distinguish.
>>
>>738962198
It isn't murder though so it's ok
>>
>>738962198
I want the freedom to use your organs to sustain my own life without your consent. Are you okay with that?

Enslaving someone's body is sick.
>>
>>738962211
could be...could be
>>
>>738962254
They aren't different concepts, you just made that up so that you could argue transgender bullshit. It's rhetoric though. Shame.
>>
>>738960824
Why are liberals against the death penalty.

If they want to abort babies.

Both are murder
>>
>>738962119
Shame on you for supporting baby murder.
>>
>>738961510
>conservatives want to be taxes less so they can keep their money eyes so they don't get taxed into being poor.

Poor don't work and eat taxes

Rich provide bullshit that no one really needs and people go into debt by chasing dreams
>>
>>738962310
You can't abort a baby. You abort a fetus or terminate an embryo.
>>
>>738962310
Exactly. Well said
>>
>>738962310
Why are conservatives for the death penalty

If they think human life is sacrosanct.

Both are death.
>>
>>738962310
Neither are murder, one is capital punishment and the other is abortion.

See, what you're doing is taking things that you don't agree with and using really strong sounding language to make it seem like something evil so that you can manipulate people into agreeing with you. Bad, bad, obvious, transparent rhetoric. Terrible.
>>
>>738962055
You should reserve your opinions until mommy and daddy give you the big 'talk'.
>theyre never attached

This is a valid point >>738962015
The baby's right to live is secondary to the mothers right to her body.
This is however limited to state's limit to terminate (Generally 22weeks)
>>
>>738961758
>has masturbatory urges
Post vid of fetal fapping pls
>>
>>738962310
because they need the voters once theyre found not guilty
>>
>>738962325
It isn't murder though and you're still just trying to use bad rhetoric.
>>
>>738962277
Saving a baby's life is not enslavement
>>
>>738962410
dont do that, thats grounds for banishment
>>
File: 1498627821115.jpg (199KB, 1285x840px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498627821115.jpg
199KB, 1285x840px
>>738960995
Also republicans:
>we need small government
>shit, the libtards do a bunch of stupid shit, now we need to be more authoritarian to preserve our country from their autism.
>>
>>738961510
No conservative usually lower taxes
Believe job creation will happen and more spending if you have more money

Liberals increase taxes
Believe job creation will happen if government assists, more money given to poor to "level the playing field" can be taken advantage of
>>
>>738962404
yeah right nigger. how do you know theyre attached? you delivered kids or some shit? jesus christ, absolutely pathetic
>>
>>738961758
>distinct DNA
>heartbeat
>physically separated from mother's systems
>depending on age, has masturbatory urges (just like you!), responds to stimuli (esp. auditory, proving it can hear and respond to sound)
Cows, chickens, sheep, pigs... this list describes all of these animals who have far more sentient thought than a fetus. Are you a vegan?
>>
>>738962479
Forcing a woman to use her body as a baby factory is though.
>>
>>738962461
Yes, it is murder.
>>
File: op_is_a_fag.gif (930KB, 150x148px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
op_is_a_fag.gif
930KB, 150x148px
>>738960824
What if I told you any thread stating the retarded opinion of someone else to mock it makes the poster just as retarded?

>Hey guise how come every right wing cuck promotes self hatred, incest, islamic fundamentalism and peeing yourself?
>>
>>738962606
No, it really isn't. You're just calling it murder because you want to.
>>
>>738962658
no, you are. i dont want to
>>
>>738962404
"Right to her body"? I want the right to kill you, is that ok?
>>
>>738962621
whats wrong with pissing yourself?
>>
Abortion wasn't even an issue until some far right groups realized that it was a great lightning rod to attract dumbfuck fundamentalist christians. The same way they've used immigration as of late.
And the same way the left groups use gay rights and blm
Right is better at it though, and they have more dipshits to choose from.
>>
>>738962699
yes. its your right.
>>
>>738962621
Mocking retarded opinions is retarded? I thought that was one of the most worthwhile parts of social interaction. How else to you prevent retarded opinions from spreading if not by alerting the people that hold to the fact that they're retarded?
>>
>>738962330
>Rich provide bullshit that no one really needs and people go into debt by chasing dreams
That happens to some but what actually happens is wage protection in favor of the rich.
>>
>>738962606
Murder is the unlawful, premeditated killing of one human by another.
Abortion is lawful
Therefore, abortion is not murder
>>
>>738962722
this. I hope you run for office i will vote for you
>>
>>738962693
Nah, I'm denying your claim. If you didn't want to you wouldn't keep making it, and I wouldn't keep denying it.
>>
>>738962778
did you go to weed college?
>>
>>738962778
Abortion fits your definition of murder.
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>738962867
deny the denier and you will see glory
>>
>>738962870
At least I went to college.
>>
>>738962515
>No conservative usually lower taxes
>Believe job creation will happen and more spending if you have more money


Uh no Kool aid king.

What actually happens is conservatives limit the risk for the big guys , keep labor rates down and give tax cuts to the big boys and throw a small bone to the middle class to keep them from rioting.
>>
>>738962772
I'm thinking on the lines of "Hey guys I heard something stupid, want to hear it too?".
It is worthwhile for people who can't think for themselves, it's like talking about weather.
>>
>>738962887
How do you figure sport? Abortion is legal.
>>
>>738962920
yeah exactly
>>
>>738962887
You can't kill something that hasn't been born yet. Done, thread.
>>
>>738960995
really b/tard, it couldn't be that Republicans do not want to fund the Democrat slush fund known as Planned Parenthood
>>
>>738962961
yeah then how do you explain hard boiled eggs?
>>
>>738962557
>you delivered kids or some shit?
I cut my daughters umbilical cord myself
Even if you're right (You're not) about a baby being 'physically attached to the mother (it is), It doesn't matter. The baby ability to live is reliant upon the mothers body. If the mother dies or rejects the pregnancy, the baby dies. The mother has a right to choose weather or not to have another 'person' use her body.
>>
>>738962909
You must have a pretty glorious ass if you can still see anything with your head so far up it
>>
I notice that all the pro-choice people here have not been aborted at birth.
>>
>>738961679
Progressives not liberals
>>
File: 4819589185.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4819589185.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>2017
>Religion
>>
>>738960824
Other liberals: the universe is one, man. We're all god
>said the liberal on a drug that literally shuts down the sense of self in the brain, so the brain desperately tries to make sense of whats happening to it by just reporting you must be everything

On the note of drugs

Conservative: all drugs are totally bad period, and anyone who ever touches any mind altering substance is a degenerate
>cracks a coors.
>>
>>738963006
whatever man. umbilical cord is a myth
>>
>>738963010
it is a huge ass..
>>
>>738963027
I notice that all the pro-life people here also weren't.
>>
>>738960824
well this is obviously shit legally speaking
>>738960995
shit unless you ask for tax money for this
>>
>>738961421
Paul isn't pandering? Nice try.
>>
>>738961758
Ok...
The thing that really makes us humans is our ability to be aware of ourselves in a on a whole different level compared to other species. Even the estimated intelligence of two year babies is somewhere among dogs, and as far as im concerned dogs aren't really considered persons.
Now I am not telling that I am in favor of classifying and putting babies in the same bracket as animals. Still, a unborn fetus is not even close to being something you can call a person. The fact that it maybe sometimes in the distant future might become something shouldn't matter, since at this point there isn't anything making it special, other that it being a piece of living tissue inside a woman.
>>
>>738962699
You want to talk about rights (If they exist and who grants them) ?
But more over, You don't believe a person has a 'right' to their own body? You think 'another' person or persons have more right to it then the person themselves? You must if you want the right to end my life over my right to live.
>>
>>738963133
paul who? fuck him!
>>
>>738962401
Killing someone unlawfully is murder. Capital punishment is not cruel or unusual if we have been doing it for centuries. It's supposed to stop crime. in certain cases I believe in a abortion. If the woman is in danger. understand. In cases of rape understandable, I don't believe in it for accidentally pregnancy, you should have used birth control
>>
>>738963165
dogs is persons. fuck you!!!
>>
>>738962035
How about giving money to religion?
>>
>>738963006
1 and 2 year old babies usually can't survive without the mother, are you ok with murdering babies that have been born?
>>
>>738963186
nice. i just blast farted
>>
>>738961304
WWHD (what would Hitler do) with these genetically flawed XY girly men?
>>
>>738963186
So you're less about the right to life and more about punishing women who make a mistake?
>>
>>738963274
suck their dick probably
>>
>>738963006
They let every father cut the umbilical cord... the doctors clamp it everywhere and point to where you can cut, we make it so you can't fuck it up...
>>
>>738960824
Those 2 statements are flawed. The first has nothing whatsoever to do with liberals. The second fails because science has shown that a transgendered person's brain is structurally like the brain of the gender they feel that they are.
>>
>>738962015
So if it has a conscious isn't relative either? A clump of cells is protected by many attempted GOP bills.
>>
>>738963347
exactly. thank you.
>>
Stop thinking in black and white. Nobody here should object to killing a couple hundred cells in a woman's uterus. Religion has deluded people into thinking an embryo is a baby as soon as it forms when that idea is ridiculous. The gray area comes into play around 18-22 weeks which is where the debate should take place. It should not take place the moment of conception or the moment of child birth.
>>
In a perfect world abortion would be illegal. But this isn't a perfect world.
>>
>>738960824
>moderate

I like you.

Lets laugh as the thread fills with alt rights and sjws.

Maybe later we'll debate the importance of jobs and the economy and the importance of general population happiness and come to a respectable stale mate because its impossible to truly balance them.

Then we'll throw up our hands and agree to let the experts handle it because we probably dont know wtf we're talking about what with our no education on these matters.
>>
>>738963349
thanks for the assist
>>
>>738962927
No historical taxes are lowered by the Republican Party.
And the opposite is true for Democratic Party.
And both intervene in the market to try and drive the economy
>>
>>738963361
Because the GOP can't reason its way out of a wet paper bag.
>muh religion!
>>
>>738962401
So much of this.
>>
>>738963424
i want free muney
>>
>>738963375
No. It doesn't have to fully form. According to the religious right it's a baby at conception. So during the process of forming. Basically "every sperm is sacred".
>>
>>738963223
>1 and 2 year old babies usually can't survive without the mother
Maybe if they where alone on a desert planet, but we are not. All the baby requires is food in the way of 'any' mothers milk, or formula. In fact premature baby's are given a strict formula diet
Why is it exactly you think this is not the case? So long as the baby finds a wet nurse (Happens with animals in the wild) - The biological mother is not required.
>>
>>738963375
so what you are saying is that you have a right to life because you are a bigger clump of cells and can shitpost on b/
>>
>>738961637
>>>738960824 (OP)
>Liberals who push Socialistic ideals- yet call others Nazis.

Can you go into a little more detail on this for me? I'm a little slow and not following your point..
>>
>>738963469
>According to the religious right it's a baby at conception
those people are fundamentalists, all Xtians are not so radical in their beliefs
>>
>>738963469
What's even funnier is more than 2/3rds of human embryos don't make it to fruition. Nature is the largest aborter of all
>>
>>738963223
>newborn babies are never adopted
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>738963534
thats correct
>>
>>738963347
Killing a baby is a disgusting response to a "woman making a mistake" .

Killing a baby denies the baby the freedom to live.

Killing a baby puts the rights of one life (mother) above another life (baby).
>>
>>738963481
bring back the 3/5th clause
>>
>>738962557
What is an umbilical cord.

I think you need to evaluate the education quality in your area, and then seriously reconsider every last one of your opinions based on that fact.
>>
>>738963622
What was the titty size?
>>
>>738960824
>You can't argue with science

You can argue with science. You just have to have superior proof.
>>
>>738963622
If you feel that way, why is killing a baby when the mother was raped acceptable? The baby didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>738963198
Shut the fuck up bitchass kikenigger!!'!!1!!
>>
>>738963646
youre insane. you think because theres a "word" for something and someones tells you something its true. check your priveledge asshole
>>
religion says abortion is murder for one simple reason, the religion depends on reproduction to maintain and spread the religion
>>
>>738963576
I agree, adoption is much better than killing babies
>>
>>738961430
This is the truth. Life isn't a choice, acts of conception are choices.

>funny how the proponents of abortion

>were never aborted
>think pro-life is only a religious thing
>believe the overcrowding maymay
>think killing is helping
>>
>>738963706
can we meet up to fuck?
>>
>>738963347
So because they made the mistake of taking the pill, or breaking a condom, you believe they should just kill a fetus? Sure accidents happen but you live with the choices you make. No need to kill potential life because of it. You know what's at risk when having sex.
>>
People that sincerely believe abortion is murder are killing doctors and bombing clinics to stop it.

Everyone else is full of shit.
>>
>>738963469
>According to the religious right
Abortions are ok, and God performs them himself.

>Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.
-- Exodus 21:22-23

>God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.
-- 2 Samuel 12:14

>God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.
-- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

>God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.
-- Genesis 38:24
>>
>>738960824
Liberal Agenda: Everyone should be equal until it interferes with us telling you what to do.

Conservative Agenda: Everyone should have equal opportunity until it interferes with us telling you what to do.
>>
>>738963672
But the superior proof is still science.

I think the other anon would be better saying you cant participate in or form your own opinions in science without a proper education in it.

Especially if you dont understand what bias is, how it works, whos affected (every human alive) and how it warps your perception.

Also understand anomolous studies and know that finding a few well done studies that contradict the major consensus does not make them true or correct. Many factors..


Just listen to the experts
>>
>>738963705
I agree, killing a baby because of rape is not acceptable .
>>
>>738963705
because its probably half nigger. because niggers do raping. so the baby will be bad / spoiled already
>>
>>738963732
Wait a minute...
Buzz words... Blatant Denialism.. Troll!!!
>>
>>738963622
>>basing your argument on intangible arbitrary morals and adding in sensationalist wording (BABY KILLER)

In reality, there's 7.5 Billion people, if a mother isn't ready to have a baby, she should be able to abort it. WHO GIVES A SHIT WE DON'T NEED MORE PEOPLE
>>
anyone who supports any form of gov, community, control is a cuck
>>
>>738963465
Money isn't free, you give something up to get it
>>
>>738963747
adoption is not good becasue its always fake fat bitches and pussy husbands that adopt and turn the kid into a queer thats gets beat on. everybody loses
>>
>>738963838
Then talking about the failure to use birth control is an irrelevant red herring.
>>
>>738963838
People die all the time. I cannot think of a better reason to kill an unborn child than if it is the product of rape.
>>
>>738963747
I think that a young woman who fucked one dude and forgot to use birth control shouldn't have to give up 9 months of her life for an eventual child she is going to give away. Now if she had it for 7 months and then decided to abort it I would be more willing to have a debate on that, but in the first couple months when it really is just a clump of undifferentiated stem cells there's really no good argument not to abort that isn't rooted in semantics or superstition.
>>
Republicans:
> Death penalty is OK (adult abortion)
> Killing babies is WRONG (normal abortion)

Liberals
> Death penalty is WRONG
> Killing babies is OK

Why is there no one that is OK with killing both?
>>
We don't hire experts anymore. It used to be that if you were a television personality you'd also have to have been a governor at some point before we made you president. Now you don't even need to have been president of SAG. No political experience? Perfect. You're hired. No baggage. Same goes for other offices. You don't have to work your way up anymore. Not in politics. Truth also no longer matters. At all. This is the age of alternative facts. So no, we can't just let "the experts" handle it. There aren't any allowed in politics.
>>
>>738961156
Pretty much this. It's all about calling each other retarded and cucked snowflakes.
>>
>>738963898
you just realized that. lol
>>
>>738962479
But there is no 'saving' involved here. The word saving implies that there is something of worth at stake, which isn't there. We have way too many babies around already, we don't need any more.
>>
>>738963911
not me. i git free muney
>>
Friendly reminder that the Soviet Union outlawed abortion again after the industrialization permitted a standard of living and care for all children to a degree that invalidated reasons for abortion. It provided it only for urgent cases and beforehand only to have better health care for women seeking an abortion during desperate times of the early days of revolution.
Stalin did nothing wrong.
>>
>>738963905
Lemmy guess, you work at a gas station and live in a underground bomb shelter with a aluminum foil hat?
>>
>>738963809
>So because they made the mistake of taking the pill, or breaking a condom, you believe they should just kill a fetus?
I believe that people should have the right to their own body. Forcing a woman to carry to term as a consequence to having sex is wrong, and that sort of logic can be used to justify a lot of things.
>>
>>738963966
stop being an idealist
>>
>>738963966
straw man fallacy
>>
>>738963966
I am. what party am i in?
>>
>>738962277
you consent to the possibility of getting pregnant when you have sex you mongoloid. What the fuck do you think sex is for anyway?
>>
>>738964045
yep. they did it the right way. miss those days
>>
>>738960978

>not believe we are in a simulation
>>
>>738963966
The Catholic Church holds that position. Funny that the religious organization is the one with the logically consistent doctrine.
>>
>>738963469
Relevant to the thread...

Im pro choice and dont even hate pro lifers.

Do liberals not realise even if theyre right about abortion and the fetus being totally non conscious and non qualifying as human, youre literally trying to change the minds of people who are anti baby murder, and think that a fetus is a human baby?

Nothing you can say is going to make anyone someone say "oh ok. Murder the toddler i get it now."

Thats a difficult belief to unseat, and its NOT because theyre stupid or evil. They just dont like baby murder.
>>
>>738964059
grocery store actually. what of it?
>>
>>738963966
You mean libertarians? Well it's because the republicans pick who gets to run in primaries for which only extremist show up to vote in
>>
>>738963966
BABY KILLERRRRR REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guys... when you get a first trimester abortion you're "killing" a fetus, not a fucking baby you retards.

Saying baby killer makes you a sensationalist cuck who can only make a moral argument by shifting the killing to a baby (an infant >1 year old-ish)
>>
>>738964110
So if we made it so that entering a hospital mean that you consent to having your kidney removed, that would be fine?
>>
>>738963911
Unless you're born into the right family. Donald Trump.
>>
>>738964011

Sometimes its hard in this place.
>>
>>738964142
Only people that are so stupid that they fear what they don't understand (you) think that anarchy is better than a government body.
>>
>>738964032
opportunity cost.

Your giving up working, too have the government or parents give you money, the cost is the potential to gain experience working
>>
>>738964025
Many Western and developed nation's have birth rates below the required rate of replacement, ie, populations are shrinking.

>Abort more African babies
>Refugee crisis solved
>>
>>738964141
Yes I'm trying to change the minds of people that think a 212 cell blastocyst is a human being.
>>
>>738964045
but pregnancy is inconvenient.
>>
>>738961168

Most Republicans I know are fine with abortion. They just don't want to pay for it.

I would go further than republicans or democrats and say that men deserve a right to abortion as well as women. "My body my choice" should be "My genetic material my choice". Consent to have sex is not consent to procreate, especially since it's relatively easy for the woman to get pregnant anyway and then the man has absolutely no recourse at all and the woman has 100% of the decision power for something which should require a unanimous decision. Having a baby should require consent from both the woman and the man
>>
>>738964209
so is my cock. open your mouth and or shithole. where you want it first?
>>
>>738964060
>it's wrong

if that's the depth of your reasoning you're not any better than your opponents crying "it's wrong to kill an unborn.".
moralism is retarded. read >>738964045
>>
>>738963966
I have my own view.
I think abortion should be the parents choice up till the age of 18. At any time if they are not happy with the kid they can choose to abort.
That means the kids will have more incentive to be good, not becoming a junkie, staying in school and not cause trouble

After 18 the abort rights is handed off to the government.
>>
>>738964176
Guess what the Latin word "fetus" means, retard.
>>
>>738960978
>not being a deist
>>
>>738964290
women were fully compensated and supported during motherhood. you know, the whole society taking care of all its members thing, collectivist solidarity to enable individualist growth. dialectics at work.
>>
anyone else in this thread smoke weed?
>>
>>738964292
>They just don't want to pay for it
...and they don't. Federal funds that go to Planned Parenthood specifically don't go to abortion services.
>>
>>738961913

And this boys and girls is exactly why Hillary lost the election.

the vast bulk of the american people are not ok will killing a child as it emerges because "LOL ITS NOT OUT YETZ SO IZ STILL FIN TA KILL IT!!!!!!"

i in no way support killing an unborn child. however for practical reasons it should be allowed up to the first trimester and not after. Or if they want to abort it after the first trimester they they get their tubes tied unless there is a valid medical reason (IE the child poses a serious threat to the mothers life).
>>
>>738964060
Does the unborn baby have a right to their body?

The answer is yes. Abortion is murder.
>>
>>738960824
Lots of things have come from the liberal movement in recent years that everyone agrees is good. A better understanding of marijuana, gay rights, climate science, etc. But these are all mostly things that come with a small government by default. The continuation of liberal ideology (or rather, the left) is absolute insanity.
>>
You never really know how stupid somebody is until you engage in the abortion debate with them.
>>
>>738964445
So is eating a steak
>>
>>738963210

no no no.

See what the government is doing is taking money from people who have a religious opposition to abortion and then using said money to pay for abortions.

Im all fine with government funded abortions. they can set up an abortion fund that is %100 funded by donations from people who support abortion.
>>
>>738964322
It isn't the depth of my reasoning as I can justify it. If you can say that "consenting to x means that you automatically consent to having your body used for y" then you can end up with a situation where involuntary blood and organ harvesting becomes a potential consequence for any number of activities.
>>
>>738960995
De-funding every single abortion for every irresponsible dipshit woman who cries "muh rights" is small government, you fucking retard.
>>
>>738964476
With climate science you have it exactly backwards. The only way to make real progress is a global effort.
>>
>>738964431
Yeah no. She was a shitty candidate and the rubes believed his bullshit promises about turning the economy back to the 70's.

And she still got 3 million more votes.
>>
>>738964445
Yes, and no one is taking that right away.
>>
>>738963766
Yikes!!
>>
File: 1465710937766.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465710937766.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>738960824
Those are not hypocritical statements tho.

Gender =\= sex

Gender is how you feel, sex is deter my chromosomes (so technically there are like 6 genders - XX, XY, XXY, XYY, etc).

That said I per believe there are two genders, masculine and feminine, and a person's real "gender" is somewhere between the two, like a sliding scale.

Every one is a bit masculine and a bit feminine, some people are just closer to one side than the other.

Here's a REAL hypocrisy for you:

>Cops are evil!
>Only cops can be trusted with guns!

>The government needs to stay out of our lives!
>The government needs to stop the gays from doing [anything]!

>We need to base our laws off the Bible!
>That Sharia law is so primitive!

>Obama doesn't have any political experience!
>Vote Trump!

>We need to trust in science!
>Eww! GMOs!

>Slaughtering horses is wrong for some arbitrary reason and it's inhumane to do it in the USA!
>*Outlaws horse slaughter in the US, sending the entire multi-million dollar industry south of the border where there are literally no laws regarding animal welfare, humane treatment, or sanitation this dooming millions of animals to lives and deaths fat worse than anything that would happen in the USA.*
>>
>>738964060
That is the literal action of sex, it leads to procreation. What's wrong is not using the correct methods to prevent pregnancy while having sex or taking responsibility for you actions. if the woman didn't want to have a baby she should have taken precautions. That's her right to having safe sex. She could carry extra condoms, made sure she took the pill, not let the man finish inside.
>>
>>738964045
Stating that something is wrong because someone "bad" did it is an association fallacy.

Stalin also fought with the allies in WW2, does that make the allies bad? Using the fact that a "bad" person did something so it must be bad is a stupid argument.
>>
>>738964423

Yeah and that homeless guy on the street corner high on crack really is going to use the money he gets to buy food and not more crack.
>>
>>738964541
funny, because it's in germany for example where abortion is legal they also want to force organ harvesting unless you specify that you do not want it.
can you draw the connection for me?
>>
>>738964350
A prenatal human between embronic stage and birth?

Did you accidentally play yourself?
>>
File: file.png (825KB, 621x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
825KB, 621x960px
>>
File: 1497907986228.jpg (106KB, 675x559px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497907986228.jpg
106KB, 675x559px
>>738964649
so I take it you're a faggot and takes it up the ass. only a pole smoking fag would say this gay shit
>>
>>738964650
>That is the literal action of sex, it leads to procreation.
The literal action of sex is rubbing various body parts together. Procreation is not intrinsic to sex.
>What's wrong is not using the correct methods to prevent pregnancy while having sex or taking responsibility for you actions.
Translation: Women should be punished for having sex.
>if the woman didn't want to have a baby she should have taken precautions.
If a woman doesn't want to have a baby, she can have an abortion.
>>
>>738964586

>And she still got 3 million more votes.

thanks to CA, NY and IL. All 3 bastions of a fine government and a perfect example of what the democrats want to do to the rest of the country.
>>
>>738964570
Yeah climate science doesn't fall in. I dislike this topic in regards to politics; it doesn't have much to do with governments, IMO. This will be solved by the private sector moving into alternative energy sources because they're straight up better. Eventually we'll solve global warming with technology, with or without the government. I actually believe the Republicans take the climate denier stance purely because they don't want to admit they don't want to do anything of global warming, not because they can't but because they should. Taking the climate denier stance allows them to keep their super old voter base and also not spend money on the environment. They isolate the right-winged millennials with this, though. If it were up to me we'd have a good debate on whether or not the government could or should do anything about climate change, but dems paint everyone with my point of view as a fascist and repubs bury their head in the sand because they have to.
>>
>>738964196
He gave up his time to get educated.

Why do you think people who win the lottery usually end up poor? It's because they have never had that type of money and don't know what to do with it
>>
>>738964745
Imagine being able to force organ harvesting even if you do specify that you do not want it.
>>
>>738964045
The good old bad old days.
>>
>>738964783
Both of those are over 22 weeks gestation. The times abortion should be allowed no problem are embryo stage - 8 weeks. Should the morning after pill also count as abortion?
>>
>>738961430
Think about the piles of shit that want to get abortions. Now think do you really want those same people to have kids?
>>
>>738964855
I think it's because these nouveau riche believe that money will give them class and think they can be a part of the finer clubs.
Soon they realize we laugh at them for being hillbillies and they end up in a spending spree trying to prove they belong which just makes it worse.
The more they spend, the more we laugh, the more they spend.
>>
>>738964885
Then we'd save thousands of lives. It's a dead body. At least let us use it to help people
>>
>>738964976
According to the right, yes. In fact they also opposed birth control.
>>
>>738965013
I'm not talking about dead bodies. I'm talking about while you're still alive. You don't need all those organs or blood.
>>
>>738964991
I don't think a teenage girl who got knocked up is necessarily a pile of shit. And there is nothing wrong with flushing out a couple hundred undifferentiated stem cells
>>
>>738964110
then outlaw consensual sex for the sole purpose of recreation
>>
>>738964855
Get educated? He didn't go to Harvard or Yale. His parents paid a lot to get him into the schools that would take the money. With his low verbal IQ he'd have had a lot of trouble in life if not for his dad being a millionaire
>>
>>738964263
Science isnt their strong suit. Not everyone can grasp everything.
>>
>>738960995

Dumb argument. I hear lefties say "you are for smaller government, you must not want any police or fire departments then!" Not valid points. Wanting smaller government does not mean that you are for complete anarchy.
>>
Liberals
>let's make guns safer

>...
>>
>>738965114
If they are dumb enough to let it happen in the first place then they are fucking garbage.
>>
>>738965256
They are literally arguing for expanding government control over people's lives.
>>
>>738963567
But the ones who vote in primaries are.
>>
>>738965299
Sounds like you didn't have much fun as a teenager.
>>
>>738964805
>The literal action of sex is rubbing various body parts together. Procreation is not intrinsic to sex.
The literal action of sex is the insertion of the penis into the vagina
>Translation: Women should be punished for having sex.
Condoms are worn by men, men are punished far worse (Child support, alimony) - However isn't it really the child who really suffers
>If a woman doesn't want to have a baby, she can have an abortion.
True, However if not morally, then reasonably she should have taken precaution, even if it where as simple as saying "Wear a condom" (Job done)
>>
>>738965299

Or you know we could educate them about what the fuck happens and how it happens rather then tell them their eyes will burn out and the guys dick will fall off if the bone before they are married then hoping for the best.
>>
>>738964805
How is not taking the preventive actions for sex saying a woman shouldn't choose to do with their body. She can choose to tell her partner to wear a condom. Or she can take the pill. That's her choice she isn't punished for it.

And yes sperm traveling up the uterus is the action that happens during sex. It's a part of sex
>>
>>738965394
No I did I'm just not a retard, Planned Parenthood would give you free condoms.
>>
File: 1442926512734.jpg (32KB, 395x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442926512734.jpg
32KB, 395x480px
>>738965375
>They are literally arguing for expanding government control over people's lives.

Not really. Has more to do with not being ok with killing unborn humans and promoting the idea of people being more responsible for their actions.
>>
>>738965452
Well if that happens then its the reality of life hitting the dumbshit parents in the face.

The truth doesn't care about your opinion.
>>
>>738965587
At what point does a fetus become a human? I say you get 3 months maybe 4.
>>
>>738965175
Yes and he didn't have a job right?
He gave up his time to get an education it doesn't matter who paid for it.

Yes he makes questionable decisions, but that's his agenda
>>
>>738965405
>The literal action of sex is the insertion of the penis into the vagina
Someone let the gays know.
>Condoms are worn by men, men are punished far worse (Child support, alimony) - However isn't it really the child who really suffers
If you want to say that the current system is fucked up and not fair to men or children, I'll readily agree with you.
>True, However if not morally, then reasonably she should have taken precaution, even if it where as simple as saying "Wear a condom" (Job done)
You can of course recommend that people take precautions (it's way cheaper and easier than having abortions). What I object to is the idea that having sex somehow obligates you to have a child if one is conceived.
>>
>>738965504
Actually some on the right also want to ban condoms in school as well as birth control pills in general. They claim that birth control pills cause spontaneous abortions and that condoms encourage kids to have sex.
>>
>>738965730
>At what point does a fetus become a human? I say you get 3 months maybe 4.

3 or 4 months. That's pretty vague when we're defining the moment in which killing it before is a medical procedure and killing it after is murder.
>>
>>738965587
So if a woman is raped, she should be forced to carry the rapists child to term?
If birth control fails, she should be forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term?

You're saying a person has no right choices about their own body, but YOU do.
>>
>>738965504
>How is not taking the preventive actions for sex saying a woman shouldn't choose to do with their body.
wut
>She can choose to tell her partner to wear a condom. Or she can take the pill. That's her choice she isn't punished for it.
Sure. She can also choose to have an abortion.
>And yes sperm traveling up the uterus is the action that happens during sex. It's a part of sex
1. Sperm travelling up the uterus does not always result in pregnancy.
2. Sperm does not always travel up the uterus during sex, unless you think protected sex is not sex.
>>
>>738965587
>you must use your body the way that I tell you to use it
It has more to do with controlling others.
>>
>>738965879
Well if you make abortions illegal they are still going to happen. and at some point the decision should have already been made. If you are going to pick apart arguments then what do you think?
>>
>>738965734
If you don't take step to prevent pregnancy, hell even pulling out, you are going to have a baby. It's not a punishment, it's what the act of having sex causes.
>>
>>738965911

So you're going to punish the unborn child with death over the crime of the father?
>>
>>738966010
>If you don't take step to prevent pregnancy, hell even pulling out, you are going to have a baby
Err... no, actually. You realize that couples don't conceive literally every time they have unprotected sex, right?
>It's not a punishment, it's what the act of having sex causes.
Not intrinsically.
>>
>>738960824
Republicans:
"We need to save the middle class! People aren't earning enough to stay afloat!"

"Let's do it by giving the super rich tax breaks and just assume it'll work out some way other than the way it has every time we've done that since and including Regan!"
>>
>>738966129

This is an example of an opinion based on campaign hype. You know nothing about current tax codes.
>>
>>738965732
Gave up? He continued his education to get out of the draft. Then to continue dodging it he claimed that playing sports ruined his feet. Poor people don't get to go to highschools that are necessarily as good as say a boarding school. They can't afford to just have their parents pay for them to get into the school of their choosing come college either. They rack up thousands in debt and then don't necessarily have the connections when it comes to business to get rich. Donald had his father's connections. He's a perfect example of what having very rich parents can do for you
>>
>>738965734
>Someone let the gays know.
It's just a matter of language, and why the term "Butt sex" exists as a definition, and who the fuck knows what lesbians pretend to do.
>agree with you.
Likewise
>What I object to is the idea that having sex somehow obligates you to have a child if one is conceived.
Likewise, especially in a world in which there is so much preventable illnesses (Physical and mental) - Being identified far far before 22weeks, Accidental pregnancies (Birth control failure) or the sad case of rape.
>>
>>738966205
Are you retarded? The rich get massive tax cuts unless they are a bunch of dipshits and don't do the necessary things to get those breaks.
>>
>>738966300

>gullible peasant has fallen for class warfare bait
>>
>>738966205
...so your argument in favor of them is that they outright lie in their campaigns and make smart choices instead?
>>
>>738960995

>"We need to stop using taxpayer money to pay for women's mistakes"

ftfy fucking retard
>>
File: 1433661968671.jpg (25KB, 407x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433661968671.jpg
25KB, 407x405px
here's one
>>
>>738966378
We already did retard. Taxpayer dollars don't go to abortion.
>>
>>738966364
You really have no idea what you are talking about do you?
>>
>>738965842
Not everyone agrees obviously. If Horny teens want to have concenting sex with someone their same age. They should be educated on proper birth control. Yes sex education prevents more pregnancy, and stds. Kids encouraged kids to have sex. Just like bullets don't encourage guns to shoot, they are completely goods. Proper education will always inform people of their choice. I just don't believe abortion is right for everyone like I stated way before it should be the last resort an afterthought
>>
>>738966420
Shut up. This isn't about truth. This is about truthiness
>>
>>738962015
>Whether a fetus is a person or not has no impact on whether abortion should be allowed.
>If you, a person, parasitically attached yourself to me, should I have the right to have you removed? What if removing you would kill you?

Correct. No one has the obligation to use their body as a goddamn life support system for another person.
>>
>>738966486
In Missouri it's illegal for underage people to have sex. You can be arrested for having sex at 15 years of age with a 15 year old.
>>
>>738962557
Is this what conservatives believe?
>>
>>738966556

Then maybe they shouldn't have take the dick. Actions have consequences. But in this day and age people are taught that your irresponsible behavior can be solved by the doctor.
>>
http://www.juvenilelawcenter.com/sex-between-minors/

What's liberty?
>>
File: Greed?.jpg (107KB, 590x438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Greed?.jpg
107KB, 590x438px
>>
>>738966681
>Then maybe they shouldn't have take the dick
Maybe you should have checked the locks on your windows before I snuck in and parasitically connected myself to you. Actions have consequences after all.
>>
>>738966681
Rape?
>>
>>738966762
>pretending that's an argument
>>
>>738963394
hello me
>>
>>738966756

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

WINRAR

†††† JESUS APPROVES THIS MESSAGE ††††
>>
>>738963055
You've clearly never had kids
>>
>>738966783

punish the unborn child with a death sentence for the crime of the father. makes sense!
>>
>>738966739
>http://www.juvenilelawcenter.com/sex-between-minors/
>What's liberty?
Baby: "Don't hurt me!"
>>
>>738966050
If you're just going to dig your heels in and say terminating a pregnancy (At any stage) as a oversimplified generality is "Child Murder" than your morality is absurdly skewed.
>>
>>738966800
>implying it isn't
>>
>>738961430
>Abortion is murder
>Most abortions are done on black and Hispanic fetuses
>Be 14/88 Neo-nazi
>Argue for saving nigglets and spiclets.
>>
>>738963394
Betsy Devo's is secretary of education. The inmates are running the asylum.
>>
>>738966255
Having rich parents doesn't give you a success for free card, it gives you the opportunity to be like them, if he didn't do anything with it then he would be like everyone else. Disregarding how I feel about him he did take advantage of it where he could have just slumped and rotted his life away
>>
>>738963394
Why can't we just get rid of the radical portions of both sides?
>>
>>738965394
Planned Parenthood gives out free condoms. Some even give out free IUDs.

There is literally zero excuse for getting knocked up rather than negligence. And we don't want negligent parents, do we?
>>
>>738963832
Basically
>>
>>738966870
>If you're just going to dig your heels in and say terminating a pregnancy (At any stage) as a oversimplified generality is "Child Murder" than your morality is absurdly skewed.

Can you define the exact moment that humanity begins? Not talking about your opinion, asking if you can define the precise moment that we go from a parasitic sack of cells to a human + rights. If you can't define that moment (which you can't) then I don't see how you could be for abortion, because if you're wrong it's murder.
>>
>>738960824
Moderates:
>Having a stance on anything is stoud! be like me, don't care about anything ever!
>look at my ability to craft retarded straw men of both sides! I'm so fucking smart for actively hiding from making choices!
>>
>>738963911
I was born rich, life ain't fair
>>
our economic system is filled with hypocrisy.

>Economics 101: Informed consumers making rational decisions

>Markeing/Advertisements : Attempts to create uninformed consumers making irrational decisions
---------------
(free market)

> any company that goes bust should fail, thats the free market at work

> 2008 subprime mortgage crises ruins the banks - bailed out with public money

you couldn't make this shit up
>>
File: 1428839157304.jpg (22KB, 403x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428839157304.jpg
22KB, 403x403px
>>738966966

>I hate Betsy Devos
>I can't articulate why or name something bad she's done while in office, but my echo chamber social media page said she's bad so I hate her.
>>
>>738967135
>literally zero excuse for getting knocked up rather than negligence
Are we excluding birth control failure and rape?
>>
File: 1440829221462.jpg (123KB, 640x927px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440829221462.jpg
123KB, 640x927px
>>
File: 1458709432919.jpg (82KB, 400x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458709432919.jpg
82KB, 400x600px
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 19





[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.