[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecu rity/338971-election-hac

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 41

File: 1497021343163.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497021343163.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/338971-election-hackers-successfully-altered-voter-rolls-report

Uh oh... "There has been no evidence of Russia hacking the election" well, seems to be now.
>>
>>>/pol/
Or are they too mean to retarded crypto kike shills?
>>
>>736615217
Quit crying snowflake
>>
>>736614923
They edited voter rolls and accessed private information. In 1 county out of 3142.

There is no evidence of vote tabulation manipulation, no evidence of impediment to voters as a result of this data infiltration.
>>
>>736616287
Just like there was no evidence of unauthorized access.
>>
>>736616287
So far they have found one you mean.
>>
>>736614923
Are you mentally retarded? Seriously.
>>
>>736616745
>they found one
One what?

This report by the times only talks about data access and data manipulation not related to actual vote tabulation and there is no evidence that this data manipulation impeded anyones ability to vote.

Yes, this is news. That county's systems are a fucking failure and probably put in place by a highschool gym teacher who got elected to some position because of his football teams performance at state.

But it isnt some earth shattering news that vote counts were edited or democrats were prevented from voting.
>>
>>736614923
>illegals and libs LITERALLY arrested for voter fraud while voting Dem
>HURRR TRUMP AND RUSSIA!!!!

LOL liberalism is a disease.
>>
>>736616985
Illinois, more than 90% of the nearly 90,000 records stolen by Russian state actors contained drivers license numbers, and a quarter contained the last four digits of voters’ Social Security numbers, according to Ken Menzel, the General Counsel of the State Board of Elections.
>>
>>736617129
Let's see that proof
>>
>>736617321
Ok. Fine.
Again, this is news.

But HOW did this action affect voting? Did they alter votes? Did this impede voters from voting?

Yes, a supposedly secure database was infiltrated by someone and that IS news. But it isnt election tampering because votes were not altered.

I want to know how it happened, and I am again gaurenteeing you that the person in charge of IT security had no business being in charge of it
>>
>>736617538
Well the dnc and the rnc got elected and they are in charge of voting stations so that's where the fake were made
>>
>>736617129

>>illegals and libs LITERALLY arrested for voter fraud while voting Dem

Actually the only people arrested for voter fraud were Trump voters
>>
>>736617361
Google is literally a thing.
>>
>>736617746
>dnc and rnc in charge of voting stations

No. No they aren't.

Voting stations are an operation ran at the county level by the county government, not a special interest group.
>>
>>736617836
Ok I'll wait for you to back up your claim then
>>
followed the source to the times article

>In one case, investigators found there had been a manipulation of voter data in a county database but the alterations were discovered and rectified, two sources familiar with the matter tell TIME. Investigators have not identified whether the hackers in that case were Russian agents.
So the alterations got rectified back then, and the hacker's affiliation remains unknown.

And your point is?
>>
>>736617819
Nope, only two were Trump. But way to ignore "your sides" discretions to bash Trump. And thus, my original post. There were a few mexicans and libs arrested for voter fraud as well. Neck yourself. Three were arrested as part of a group and were Dems.
>>
>>736617918
>do my research for me
>so I can ignore it and make excuses as to why it's okay
LOL no thanks. If you really cared, you would google it. But you don't, and that's why you won't. You would rather move goal post and cry, instead of being educated. Because opening yourself up to the fact that "your side" is shitty too, is too hard to accept.
>>
>>736617939
and more:
>Spokesmen for the House and Senate Intelligence committees declined to comment on the search for stolen data. No one contacted for this story said they had seen evidence that the stolen, private, data had actually made its way to the Trump campaign.

So, another fluke by butthurt liberals, or do you have more?
>>
>>736614923
Trump 6 weeks ago: Comey better hope I didn't make any tapes (or else)

Trump today: I didn't make any tapes

I seriously regret voting for this retard. He just admitted that the only purpose of his tweet about tapes was to intimidate comey
>>
>>736618072
Because if you aren't able to back up what you are saying this far into the conversation, then you are bullshitting. That's /b/ 101
>>
>>736614923
I love how even after the DNC was caught manipulating voting machines in a dozen states, you faggots are still desperate for Trump to be as low and pathetic as Hillary.
You don't even care whether or not Trump is a good president, because you just want someone to prove he's more of a piece of shit than the person you voted for, so you don't feel guilty about your poor decision.
Hillary lost because she was the least qualified, and you voted for her, which means you were wrong, but you're a big baby so you refuse to get over yourself.
So now you try to hurl shit from your crib in the hopes that everyone is as shitty as you.
>>
>>736617836
>google it

translation: my sources are on discredited fringe sites, but they appear in google results so they still count as evidence.

Fuck off kid, you lost
>>
gonna quote your article here

"Investigators do not yet know whether the hackers were affiliated with Russia."

now im gonna quote you

' "There has been no evidence of Russia hacking the election" well, seems to be now. '

no, no there doesn't seem to be
>>
>>736618093
>>736617939
this
/thread
>>
>>736618093
Spokesmen for the House and Senate Intelligence committees

Who is that anon? There's your answer
>>
>>736618274
That's form the hill. The time article within says it was russia
>>
>>736618306
forgot about the 2nd sentence?
>No one contacted for this story said they had seen evidence that the stolen, private, data had actually made its way to the Trump campaign.
Do you accuse YOUR source of biased reporting now?
Topkek.
>>
>>736618243
It was in the news. Go google it. I don't need to back up facts that are easily searchable. 2+2=4, I don't need to post links to that.

>spends all day typing into 4chan
>refuses to google bad things about "his side"
LOL. Shariablue pls go.
>>
>>736618114
Clinton voter here. I earnestly believe he's too retarded to know what that tweet meant to normal people. He was trying to say that Comey better not have recorded their conversations.
>>
>>736618249
Let's see that proof of the dnc. Let me guess, Google it
>>
File: 1482298249958.jpg (68KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482298249958.jpg
68KB, 530x600px
>>736615317
>Snowflake
>>
>>736618253
>"no matter what site he links I will make an excuse to ignore it."
FTFY. Why would I waste my time. Go find a source you like then look into it.

>you lost
>because facts don't exist if I am ignorant to them
>>
>>736618415
>calls shill while shilling
Oh the irony. Come back when you have proof kid
>>
>>736618358
gonna quote the TIME article here

"In one case, investigators found there had been a manipulation of voter data in a county database but the alterations were discovered and rectified, two sources familiar with the matter tell TIME. Investigators have not identified whether the hackers in that case were Russian agents."

stop
>>
File: 1497030666404.jpg (124KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497030666404.jpg
124KB, 621x960px
>>
>>736614923
lol .. in his second term i think you guys will still be trying to push this Russia shit.
>>
>>736618406
That's the websites choice to put the info incorrectly. If you want the real story, it's in the link
>>
>>736618447
>"I will literally never look into the people I like because then I would actually have to accept that I am being fucked"
kek. Correct the.... Shareblue.
>>
Trumptards are just Muslims. You can't convince Muslims or Trumptards of anything logical.
>>
>>736618524
See
>>736617321 from the time article
>>
>>736618514
You literally don't know what shilling is. The proof literally exist in a 5 second google. Keep making excuses to stay ignorant shariablue. No one is falling for it.

>here are you .02 sheckles
>>
>>736618575
Such a bullshitter
>>
>>736617939
>And your point is?

This is how retarded conservatives are in this country. Every news article has to be an argument for something larger to them.

Hackers successfully accessed private voter info, which is fucked up all on its own, but to this dipshit if it's not being used as an attack on Trump or something, then it has no point and it's not even a story worth caring about.
>>
>>736618568
and that story links to a times article, where my citation is from.
they list no additional sources.

you fucked yourself
>>
>>736618651
Waaaaahhh prove your point or shut it snowflake
>>
>>736618693
I think your retarded for trying to have a legitimate political conversation of all places here!
>>
>>736618697
It's source was Ken Menzel of the state board of elections. Took two seconds to find that
>>
>>736618673
>here's a source
"HURRRR CONSERVATIVE SHIT"
>here's another source
"HURRRRRR I DON'T READ THAT SITE"
>here's another source
"OMG WHY WOULD I CLICK ON THAT SITE!?!?"

This is how you people are. I don't waste the time to spoon feed people who have zero real desire to educate themselves. This is also how I know you are shariablue.
>>
>>736618739
>snowflake
Confirmed for shareblue. How much do you guys get anyways?
>>
>>736614923
Why didn't anything like this matter in the last 4 election cycles?
>muh Nazi paranoia
>>
>>736618647
"Congressional investigators are probing whether any of this stolen private information made its way to the Trump campaign, two sources familiar with the investigations tell TIME.

“If any campaign, Trump or otherwise, used inappropriate data the questions are, How did they get it? From whom? And with what level of knowledge?” the former top Democratic staffer on the House Intelligence Committee, Michael Bahar, tells TIME. “That is a crux of the investigation."

Spokesmen for the House and Senate Intelligence committees declined to comment on the search for stolen data. No one contacted for this story said they had seen evidence that the stolen, private, data had actually made its way to the Trump campaign."

Stolen information doesn't influence elections. I'm open to the possibility, yes, but your level of dishonesty (or ignorance?) shows that you don't really care about the truth, and would rather push your own political agenda.
>>
>>736618818
>:'(
still no source to back up what you are saying. Which is worse, listening to people based on their word, or making that person prove what they are saying is true. It's the first one that's the more idiotic idea
>>
>>736618555
Mfw nobody cares how massive my cuck is and roll trips
>>
>>736618921
How would you suggest they prove it then? Call every person in the state and see if their vote matches? The hack is fucked up enough but you want to go down a road that doesn't hold value and you would most likely immediately disregard anyways
>>
>>736618969
>literally could google it himself to confirm or deny
>can't refute it because he knows it's true
>refuses to google it so he can use a shitty excuse
>as soon as someone posts links
>he will complain about the site where the information is hosted
Go away shariablue, you don't fool anyone anymore.
>>
>>736619083
Even with all that "hacked" into .... They still need to get an ID from the DMV and that is clearly impossible if you are not actually yourself when u go there.
>>
>>736618447
God forbid you liberal snowflakes do any research.
Do you make all of your decisions based on your "feelings"?
Move out of your moms, get a job and an apartment, and depend on yourself instead of mooching off of your parents.
Before you know it, you'll be living in the real world, where you learn the facts of life, like; niggers are lazy, stupid and violent (obviously with a few individual exceptions, rarities), liberals are kids who live at home, mexicans are taking white teenager jobs, Bill and Hillary pieces of shit.

The world is not how your imagination wishes it to be.
>>
>>736619132
Ok I did the search to stop your whining and only got infowars and wnd articles
>>
File: 1450240999068.png (867KB, 544x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1450240999068.png
867KB, 544x1087px
>I WILL ISSUE A LIFETIME BAN ON FOREIGN LOBBYISTS HOLDING GOVERNMENTS POSITIONS
>lel except for this current registered foreign agent for SAUDI ARABIA
retarded trump cultfags will defend this
>>
>>736619240
Ok I just looked and couldn't find anything with a good reputable source
>>
>>736619183
That's not how it works in every state. Some are far more open like cali
>>
>>736619083
I'm not sure I understand your third sentence there. Regardless, neither of the two sources you've leaked indicate that Big Bad Russia(tm) used any of the gathered information to influence the election. But you still push the claim that they did. Why? As rational individuals, we hold off on making brash, erroneous claims without sufficient evidence. Innocent until proven guilty; it's one of the virtues this country was founded upon, and you would do well to value it.
>>
>>736619240
The websites you posted as an sources are not good ones. They are bias such as yourself. You need to walk in others shoes to find the answers you are looking for. The only one who is blue is u bro. Sorry but if I would punch u in your stomach you would throw up blue pills everywhere an ruin everything
>>
>>736619488
Are you joking? It's right here>>736617321
>>
>>736619346
>literally articles from dozens of other places when you google it
>infowars wasn't even top 10
>ignores the facts because he doesn't like the site that posted them
LOL called it. What they posted is public record. You don't have to take their word for it. This stuff is SUPER EASY to verify. Why are you so weak minded? I hate huffington post. But if they posted "James Jamerson was arrested for raping 30 kids" I could easily verify that. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people?
>>
>>736619468
Its ok if Cali is blue because it will always be blue. Now a place like wisconsin that all of a sudden got aids and turned red.... There is the hack .... But Billeri didnt go to wisco to campaign
>>
>>736619661
I'm an independent man. I'm just saying all states have different rules
>>
>>736619581
keywords: "used any of the gathered information to INFLUENCE the election"
here, I'll point you back to my original response
>>736618921
>>
>>736619637
Ok which should I read then. I did the search
>>
>>736619637
>search "dnc manipulated voting machines"
>only sources on first page that say anything close to that are literal no-names "zerohedge" and "truth-out"
off yourself dumbass
>>
>>736619732
All states have the same rules. What y'all should be talking about is garymandering or what ever the fu k is called. If u want to get pissed off about something that will do it!
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/24/politics/dnc-email-leak-wikileaks/index.html
>>
>>736619762
And your point is? I didn't claim they directly voted for people because how in the hell would anyone know without paper ballots
>>
>>736619799
Read whatever the fuck you want you god damn moron. If they post a name and city, it's easily verifiable.

>>736619837
I didn't say anything about voting machine manipulation you asshole. LRN2read. I said people were arrested for voter fraud.
>>
>>736619914
Hahaha no. No they don't. Not at all. Some like cali don't even need an id
>>
>>736619995
Ok now what? I've read one and it didn't have any proof.
>>
>>736619914
They literally do not have the same rules dude. You clearly have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>736619936
The left's claim is that Russia used some of the stolen information to influence the election, which would be a direct attack on a democratic election.

The evidence we've gathered so far doesn't indicate that. The only thing found, and it's shaky evidence, is that Russian state agents hacked voting records to gather voter information. Which is something every developed nation, including ourselves, does in every election around the world. Espionage my boy
>>
>>736619995
whoops my bad, there's so many retarded trumpfags in this thread making claims without proof I must've got confused :^)
>>
>>736620081
>read one
Wow. Good start. Do you literally just want me to spoon feed you your whole life? Tell you what, I will post sources that YOU find acceptable, if you tell me what they are. ONLY IF you also agree that you will ignore the bullshit personal fee fee's injected into the article.

IE: "XYZ was arrested for voter fraud, but because racism and xenophobia they HAD to do it!!!!"
>>
>>736620002
Well Cali is democrack. And will always be. Could you find another example in which one states rules are different from federal rules as you clearly stated above.
>>
>>736618818
>implying you provided three links and sources
>>
>>736620171
They Sure do and I do agree this is extremely hard to prove but they got into every server so far that could influence the election. I'm not saying to revote or anything but trump is under investigation for money laundering with russia. So between this and the money laundering, we should be worried about future elections and who we pick
>>
>>736620098
If you are voting for the president of Merika then you are doing so an the federal rules not the states
>>
>>736620231
I want you to show me why you think the way you do and the only way that can happen is if you show me how you learned about it.
>>
File: 1483827260261.png (28KB, 194x242px) Image search: [Google]
1483827260261.png
28KB, 194x242px
8 more years faggots
>>
Can someone tell me how stolen personal information can be used to influence an election ?
>>
>>736619492
>thar be a nigger behind them keys

I didnt post any website, but I would recommend drudge report. Both conservative and liberal articles are posted daily, often arguing against the same subject.
Essentially, you see both sides of the coin.

>conservatives research the coin.

>liberals take a bong rip and imagine stories about the coin.
"Like, myan, you don't even know how evil and racist Trump and the republicans are, myan. Like, I heard from my dealer that, like, Trump grabs two scoops of pussy for dessert, myan. HE'S A FUCKING FASCIST, MYAN!"
>>
>>736620382
As soon as the investigations come to a close, I am ready to accept any conclusion that the investigation comes to. Until then, I think it is HARMFUL to foster an aura of fear, hatred, and distrust towards one of the world's biggest nations. It's a scapegoating mentality, and I don't think it's healthy, especially until we have the conclusions to the investigations
>>
>>736620635
Machine ballots required that info in my state. You can just mail it in too
>>
>>736620483
Nope, nope, nope. You will just bitch about the site, and not the facts.You want to get....70% reliable information, head to voat.co, they generally provide sources and direct links. And when it's bullshit, it's almost always called out.

That being said, you tell me what sites you find acceptable, and I will link you shit. I'm not going to continuously link names of people arrested, just so you can shit on the website. Which is irrelevant. A super liberal site will post about republicans frraud, and a super conservative site will post about libs doing the same. The facts though, are the facts. And those can be found inbetween the personal conjecture in the article.

Hillary literally colluded to fuck Sanders, it doesn't matter what site you read, we have the emails. The fuckery is in the excusing away the behavior (lib sites), or making up the reasons the she did it (conservative sites).
>>
>>736620747
I dont think this is scapegoating as much as informing the public on how they are coming along. It wasn't anonymous either
>>
>>736620867
Such a snowflake. Ok if you don't want to share your info, don't bother replying
>>
>>736619400
No you didn't
>>
>>736617916
It varies by state and all -- here, it is partisan. The governor appoints the majority of the elections board for the state and for each county. Governor is a partisan elected official. So the majority of each board is the same party as the Governor. A "watchdog minority" is from the other party -- they lose every vote, but at least can screech and holler if the majority actually breaks a law where they can see it.

Yeah, it's not the RNC and DNC, but it is operatives of the state parties.
>>
>>736620711
Its bias of u to think liberals are all drug addicts. Murwanna is more a Republican thing now that Trumps in Office. But I do see your point about how Libs try and be cool tho.... That is what u wur trying to prove with the weed thing right, to connect with the younger crowd and stole votes an stuff?
>>
>>736620867
>You will just bitch about the site, and not the facts
Yeah, that's how people rule out bad sources by how creditable the website is.
>>
>>736620963
I literally offered to post info that you deem acceptable. The reason you won't give me sites, is because you will only accept super liberal sites. I'm waiting on you.
>>
>>736620867
Fox news is an accurate. They provide the most anti-bias media report.
>>
>>736621092
So let me get this straight, you want sources of the websites I'm looking at but you won't give me your which is the first thing I asked?
>>
>>736620870
You must see my skepticism, no? Ever since Jan. 1st the top headlines, the top narrative is that Russia meddled in the election - proven - but to help Donald Trump win - which is not proven. Donald Trump the cock holster for Putin, remember? That isn't informing the public, that is disseminating false information that isn't grounded in good evidence.

I don't accuse you of it; even if are someone who buys it, I wouldn't blame you. It's a normal human bias, to instantly follow conspiratorial claims. But we need the full conclusion to the investigation before we can really know :/
>>
>>736620963
He just told you.
Voat.co
Jesus fucking Christ, could you be any more dimwitted?

>God in heaven, please strike me down if I am ever half as RETARDED as this liberal nigger faggot, Amen.
>>
>>736621043
Define credible then. Because both sides say the "other sides" websites are all uncredible.

Thus, you need to learn to seperate fact from opinion.

Lib site:

J'quan was shot while entering a property with no warning by the home owner. He was probably just on his was home from church to apply for college.

Conservative site:

J'quan a black male gang member was attempting to rob a poor white man who defended himself with his 2nd ammendment rights....

See, both are saying J'quan was killed. Then throw their own spin onto it. If I said "J'quan was killed", then you tell me what source you want, and I will link it. So you can see the facts, then let whoever you like to spin it the way you like.
>>
>>736621256
Kekek this happens on both sides. Remember the death camps for obamacare? That's how politics is and it's a shit show. But we are in agreement with everything else you have said in the second paragraph
>>
>>736621214
No, I'm telling you to list me the type or names of site you are willing to accept, and I will link proof of voter fraud reported by those sites (unless you give me one site that never reported on it). Give me a range of sites that you won't immediately ignore, and I'll post the proof. Since you refuse to do any digging yourself to educate yourself.
>>
>>736621345
Have you been to voat.co? Ita a blog website
>>
>>736621345
This is clearly an an attempt to apologise to for being wrong to the libtard right?
>>
>>736621374
It sure does, and I would be entirely ready to dismiss such claims about Obama with the same incredulity and skepticism. I'm just trying to remain non partisan and approach the situation with level-headedness, especially when the claim/accusation is treason lol
>>
>>736621463
I'll except anything that's not a blog website or infowars/wnd/zerohedge/freebeacon/newsmax kind of websites. Something reputable
>>
>>736621498
LOL, no.

>I refuse to wade into waters I am uncomfortable in
Why not open yourself up and maybe you will learn something. Spoiler: conservatives aren't always right, and neither are liberals.

https://voat.co/v/all

Voat is what 4chan was 10 years ago. Hard facts and free speech. And some retardation.
>>
>>736621349
See
>>736621634
>>
>>736621658
Jesus if you are getting your info from there without having a second source, then God have mercy on you
>>
>>736621574
"to apologise (not apologize) to for"

Learn English, fuck head.
>>
>>736621634
THOSE ARE THE ONLY CREDIBLE SOURCES TODAY. YOU REFUSE TO CEPT THE TRUTH. an now you say Fox news isn't credible? What are an on for real? You probably only get your news from the Onion? Yeah just check
>>
>>736621773
A prime example of someone who thinks they are in controls and clearly an not!

I seen some Sebras without stripes the other day. Or were they Horzes?
>>
>>736621634
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17483/yup-theres-voter-fraud-here-it-%E2%80%93-democrats-hank-berrien

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/illegal-voting-gets-texas-woman-8-years-in-prison-and-certain-deportation.html

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/illinois-illegal-alien-charged-voting-multiple-elections/

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/immigration/312239-feds-should-worry-less-about-russia-more-about-illegal-voters

And I'm not saying ONLY dems do this. Both sides do. Which if you go back to my original post, I think people like OP are morons for ignoring PROOF of voter fruad and chasing tails for things they have no proof of. It's not like we caught 100% of people conducting voter fraud.
>>
>>736621742
>he mentioned one website that aggregates information from thousands of other sites, it must be the only one he uses
How dumb are you?
>>
>>736622322
So your mass voter fraud was 15 people? Thanks for wasting my time
>>
>>736622322
Can you personaly tell me where the voter frud is? There was just as much as the last 10 elections why is it such a big deal. THE MEMES were the Hack that changed the outcome of the Merika Lections.
>>
>>736621634
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
>>
>>736622440
And that takes blog info as well as every side of the story. That isn't reputable, that's just data And That's the problem
>>
File: 1498141466112.png (230KB, 733x683px) Image search: [Google]
1498141466112.png
230KB, 733x683px
>>736614923
>>
>>736622595
>>736622595
Jesus fucking christ. I linked SOME articles. I knew you would be a fucking faggot and ignore the real world facts. Neck yourself.

And >>736622694
>>
>>736622708
WTF are you even saying? You are an absolute moron.
>>
>>736620485

more like 8 more months... maybe.
>>
>>736622809
That's how that website works. It just collects data. That isn't reputable, or telling of where the info was found, it's a easy to to for unnamed sources.

Like saying I found an article on Google. Well that cool but what website?
>>
>>736623019
IT doesn't collect, users post it. It's literally reggit without censorship. The info was found on the fucking link you click on. How stupid are you, seriously? And what unnamed sources? It's a reggit clone.
>>
Can someone tell me how stolen personal information can be used to influence an election ?
>>
>>736622694
>>736622767
That's for the 2008 election and was changed in October
>>
My favorite part of /b/ is you can just call people idiot/moron/conservacuck/libtard

And then you win!
>>
>>736623206
>it totally was a problem in 2008, but we totes fixed it by 2016 by enacting almost no new restrictions
LOL liberalism is a disease.
>>
>>736623135
Reddit is not a reliable source moron. Neither is this one. The articles in it may be but that's not really that website now is it.
>>
>>736623220
This is a reddit thread. Same Op posted same thing
>>
>>736623302
THOSE SITES ARE NOT THE SOURCE. Do you know what th fuck source means? They are content aggregators, and you click on SOURCE LINKS. Holy shit.
>>
>>736623293
>2008 = 2016
Oh yes, there is no way these two years could have been any different at all. Not like they didn't redraw the electoral map or have any advancements in technology or anything like that. Shame on anyone who thinks these years are the same year
>>
>>736623380
Content agitatorz? Do u not know the englash Lang u hippie lib fuck
>>
>>736623436
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, holy shit the straw grasping. Prove to me they fixed all the problems with voter fraud, then you have a point. Until then you are just refusing to accept real world facts.

>in 8 years we went from tens of thousands to millions of illegal votes
>to ZERO!!!!
>cuzzz 8 year technology!!!!
>>
>>736623380
That's exactly what im saying you moron. You can't site reddit as a source because the source is what you click on to go to the real article. If you link reddit page without a source, then that's not a source. Of you link a reddit page with a time article or something like that. Then the actual source is the time article. Why beat around the Bush and have someone dig for the actual info instead of giving the actual page
>>
>>736623480
>he doesn't know the word aggregator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggregator

>inb4 I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>736623436
2008 was an historic year for black voters. We would have a black female president before we ever have a female president. Its clear as mud if Hillary parents were black she would be too.
>>
>>736623640
I'm not citing reddit as a source or voat you dumb spic nigger.

>where do you get your info
>me: voat.co is a good start
>HURRRRR IT'S NOT A SOURCE HUUURRRRRRRr
>>
>>736623605
You are the one claiming 2008 info is the exact same as 2016. You prove it, it's your claim
>>
>>736614923
Posting in vain
>>
>>736623821
I'm not saying that. I'm saying it's evidence that voter fraud exists. It's is absolutely absurd to pretend that we fixed those problems 100% considering we JUST found out about it.

>prove to me all the illegal shit happening
I can never understand how people can be so fucking irrational.
>>
>>736614923
Stay mad gay, accept your defeat.
>>
>>736623768
It's the same thing Practically. So if one isn't good enough, neither is the other
>>
>>736623821
8 years.... Lmfao.... Ok Darwin ? Idiot
>>
>>736623986
Yes but using 2008 as an example doesn't prove it for 2016. That just means it's possible. Not proof
>>
>>736616287
You really think that's all they did? Why?
>>
>>736624047
See
>>736624098
>>
File: trump1200.jpg (76KB, 1200x741px) Image search: [Google]
trump1200.jpg
76KB, 1200x741px
>>
>>736624017
I still don't even know what you're saying. Use reddit as a hub to get sources, I don't fucking care. But they censor information that you could have because of advertisers. They are a hub for information. It's a STARTING point for people to do some research.
>>
File: 1497832083695.jpg (61KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
1497832083695.jpg
61KB, 600x551px
>>736614923
>>
>>736624098
Why would someone's personal info effect or even affect an outcome of an election. When Yahoo was hacked it didnt affect or even effect the election then!
>>
File: TrumpDisaster.jpg (44KB, 525x391px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpDisaster.jpg
44KB, 525x391px
>>
>>736624155
The hub isn't what gives the reporting. The posts do. The posts have second sources though so saying the hub is your source is no source at all
>>
File: images (5).jpg (22KB, 440x334px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
22KB, 440x334px
>>736624144
>>
File: moron.jpg (39KB, 399x396px) Image search: [Google]
moron.jpg
39KB, 399x396px
>>
An?
>>
File: trump-oval-office.jpg (192KB, 1500x491px) Image search: [Google]
trump-oval-office.jpg
192KB, 1500x491px
>>
>>736624270
Mail in ballots and Yahoo isn't the government
>>
>>736624098
You literally have no idea how statistics work do you?

The fact we had voter fraud in 2008 literally proves we had voter fraud in 2016 when you take into account we changed none of the procedure. That is statistics. Sorry you are too stupid to understand that, but it's fact. The total numbers may be different, but it proves it happens. And logic would say there was MORE fraud this time.

>republican threatens to deport illegals
>build wall
>stop welfare to illegals
>and there are more illegals now than in 2008
>less illegals totally voted for a Dem because of this

Do you even have logical thinking ability?
>>
File: 1496956832707.jpg (88KB, 613x474px) Image search: [Google]
1496956832707.jpg
88KB, 613x474px
>>
File: miltonTrum_8761303_26091815.jpg (138KB, 1000x869px) Image search: [Google]
miltonTrum_8761303_26091815.jpg
138KB, 1000x869px
>>
File: dipshitjpg_1773444_26006675.jpg (107KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
dipshitjpg_1773444_26006675.jpg
107KB, 1000x667px
>>
File: 1497740296680.jpg (139KB, 1279x712px) Image search: [Google]
1497740296680.jpg
139KB, 1279x712px
>>
>>736624288
Lrn2lose pls
>>
File: TrumpSinks.jpg (174KB, 912x939px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpSinks.jpg
174KB, 912x939px
>>
File: downhegoes.jpg (85KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
downhegoes.jpg
85KB, 700x720px
>>
>>736624289
........WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!??!?!?! The posts have sources generally. You fucking read them and make up your mind. How god damn dumb are you? Are you literally just trying to mental gymnastics an argument because you don't have one and can't just let it go? I'm not saying there are no posts without direct sources, you are just arguing the dumbest fucking shit. I'm done responding to you.
>>
File: C5JWOkiVMAAPdkg.jpg (109KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
C5JWOkiVMAAPdkg.jpg
109KB, 1024x682px
>>
File: stupidjpg_8784202_26092097.jpg (55KB, 674x459px) Image search: [Google]
stupidjpg_8784202_26092097.jpg
55KB, 674x459px
>>
File: ultimateCU_7173130_26072243.jpg (96KB, 690x550px) Image search: [Google]
ultimateCU_7173130_26072243.jpg
96KB, 690x550px
>>
>>736616287
Yes, it is totally reasonable to assume that they only changed one thing once and didn't touch anything else.
>>
File: 1497740098090.png (215KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497740098090.png
215KB, 1200x600px
>>
>>736617992
Source to back your claim?
>>
File: 1496982338564.jpg (66KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1496982338564.jpg
66KB, 580x282px
>>
File: pedoPrez.jpg (28KB, 724x233px) Image search: [Google]
pedoPrez.jpg
28KB, 724x233px
>>
>>736624585
Is your ass bleeding with the hurt. Kek. Learn 2 lose mang
>>
>>736624705
no, you don't assume, you provide evidence.
>>
ya show these guy c span,googles scewy headliner that denies the substance of gowdy;s exchange with jeh johnson,,it goes in the left eye,& out the right ear canal,u demdums are blind to the truth. like reasoning with a slot machine
kill trump that's allt hey want to do
>>
>>736624585
You wouldn't source the hub, you would source the article. Its that easy. If you use the hub to find it, that's fine but saying oh I found it on reddit doesn't cut it
>>
>>736624418
But there was 15 cases of voter mail frud. What's the big deal.... If these hackers stole info to use to influence the election they did a really shitty job of getting Hiller elected ! The "Russian " hackers didn't want trump in Office. Puttan makes this clear when he did the interview in his hockey romper. Russia didnt want trump in office..... Why are you fucktards not talking about this? Russian bussness men even have international law suites filed against trump, why u no talk about the shit that matters and instead talk about 15 people who fucked up there mail in ballots . clearly there is bias propaganda that is hidden in your views
>>
File: RepubliFAG_9774965_26174405.jpg (40KB, 550x514px) Image search: [Google]
RepubliFAG_9774965_26174405.jpg
40KB, 550x514px
>>
>>736623755
Nail on the head
>>
>>736624421
Hahaha so we might as well say that fraud was found in the 1800s so it must be here today. No. Each year required it's own investigation.
>>
>>736622850
>T-t-they are gonna impeach him, I s-s-swear
>>
>>736625036
Trying real hard to make since of your sense of common
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>736624964
U mad
>>
>>736614923
Democracy is overrated to begin with. Can we just have Putin consolidate control of America and exterminate nonwhites yet?
>>
File: aolnews.jpg (68KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
aolnews.jpg
68KB, 800x559px
>>
>>736624925
>15 people changed the election
Kek
This happens every year anon.
>>
>>736625219
This will work, Hitler was right.
>>
>>736625143
Why would I be MAD? Anarchy dems repubs libs commu and well not really the green party
>>
>>736625219
Did they issue the new scripts to Russian shills already? Wowa
>>
>>736625310

U may also like.

>>736623755
>>
File: trumpdies.jpg (226KB, 1000x1283px) Image search: [Google]
trumpdies.jpg
226KB, 1000x1283px
>>
>>736625124
So nothing but a shit post? Logic would be each should be looked at separately
>>
File: images (6).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Waaah Trump won waaah. I'm so mad.
>>
File: goodbye_you_whore.jpg (114KB, 800x645px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye_you_whore.jpg
114KB, 800x645px
>>
Goodbye Trump and goodbye Republican Party. 2020 is going to a banner year for Democrats and a new beginning for America and I cannot wait for Republicans to disappear forever.
>>
>>736614923
The amount of Russian shills on 4chan make it impossible to talk about this issue. It's even worse because the legit Americans think that there is actually a legion of Trump supporters on this board when it's actually just a bunch of idiots parroting their Russian overlords.

We're currently being attacked by a foreign power in a way that we are neither prepared for or willing to handle. The president won't even acknowledge it despite every intelligence agency in the United States saying that it is happening.

I don't know if our country is lost yet, but we sure as fuck are not saving it.
>>
>>736616287
Why do you keep defending another nation over your own? You're worse than the goddamn feminists who love conservative muslims

Fucking retarded snowflakes
>>
File: reality.jpg (71KB, 588x420px) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
71KB, 588x420px
>>
File: 1495641148893.jpg (15KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495641148893.jpg
15KB, 208x200px
>>736614923
>source
>http://thehill.com

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>736626333
Is this the shariablue version of
>shariablue pls go?

You guys are pathetic. MUUHHHHH REDSCARE. MUHHHH RUZZIAAAA
>>
>>736626311
Both parties should be removed. They are the same coin only different sides. One puts a smile on, the other says you aren't doing enough. Its like good cop bad cop
>>
>>736614923
>thehill.com

Got any real sources?
>>
>>736614923
<--- snowflakes ITT xD
>>
>>736616985
>That county's systems are a fucking failure and probably put in place by a highschool gym teacher who got elected to some position because of his football teams performance at state.
Keep your weird butthurt childhood trauma out of the thread faggot

>>736618072
Moderate here, why are you conservicucks such autistic, pro-government faggots anymore? Sjws were annoying as shit but then you came along and decided to eat and roll around their shit. Being the biggest retard isn't something to strive for, yet you're sprinting like you're at the special olympics
>>
>>736626489
It's actually TIME with a government official as the source
>>
>>736618072
>Because opening yourself up to the fact that "your side" is shitty too, is too hard to accept.
So you don't have a source burger? Is America a land where being the biggest retard makes you king of the hill?
>>
>>736626491
When you can't argue a point, call them a shill.
>>
This is why you are cuckchan. Seems like /fit/ and /vg/ are the only reasons to visit now.
>>
>>736626853
>>736626766
>sharia blue out in full force today
You guys are so transparent.
>>
>>736626333
>Russian shills on 4chan

Gonna need some proof on that bro
>>
>>736626862
>a point
>everything is Russia
LOL CTR please vacate
>>
>>736626921
>American moderates are muslims
Sure thing snowflake
>>
>>736626921
Aussie dumbfuck. need me to show you where that's at on the map
>>
File: img_088.jpg (102KB, 608x395px) Image search: [Google]
img_088.jpg
102KB, 608x395px
>>736626798
>TIME
>>
File: shareblue_shill_017.gif (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
shareblue_shill_017.gif
105KB, 512x512px
>>736614923
>>
>>736626943
>shareblue shills having proof

kek
>>
>>736626344
/thread

>>736626499
This anon gets it

>>736626921
>everyone who triggers me must be a muslim
More ass sore than tumblr
>>
>>736626943
How would you prove that? Are you a site admin? It's just like this guy >>736626970
Saying shareblue is here. You both look like dumb asses
>>
>>736617992
>neck yourself
>not posting source

Just a Brit fag trying to russel
>>
>>736626333
>Russian shills
>source - my asshole
>>
i like trump. not because of his persona or his delusional MURRICA shouts, i'n not an amerifat so i don't care about this. but since this boss got elected, i collect mad cash from depots and fonds, because the whole world knows he literally doesn't care about his faggot voters but for money and that makes the market skyrocket. i love it. vote him again, so i don't have to work anymore, thanks.
>>
>>736627523
So no proof then, just butthurt claims lol
>>
File: 1497454381995.png (59KB, 235x184px) Image search: [Google]
1497454381995.png
59KB, 235x184px
>>736627523
>making crybaby assertions he can't prove

found the snowflake (:
>>
>>736617992
>Nope, only two were Trump

citation required
>>
>>736627913
>>736628063

I'm only giving you a third party opinion to your convo. Anyone who gets shill is not adding to the conversation but deflecting
>>
>>736626732
XDDDDDDD
>>
>>736628332
Very true, see >>736626333

>The amount of Russian shills on 4chan

Perfect demonstration of deflecting
>>
>>736626333
Quit being so dumb.
>>
>>736628768
Sure is. Its just a good idea not to scream shill at every chance like it's a new fad
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.