[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 kissless virgin >made a move on a girl and we were

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: asfasgasghasgs.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
asfasgasghasgs.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>22 kissless virgin
>made a move on a girl and we were dating
>went well for about a month
>then I started letting my insecurities take over
>she said she doesn't want to continue this anymore
>I'm miserable as fuck right now
>fucked up the one relationship I actually thought would work
>fucked up my first relationship ever
>still a kissless beta retard
She was perfect, and I don't say that because because she was the first girl to show interest in me like she did, but because we were so on the same page and every box, she just ticked right off...I feel like killing myself I feel that bad...anything to cheer me up guys?

>feels thread I suppose
>>
>>736598161
Get used to it, retard. I'm 28 and I stopped bothering ten years ago. There's nothing better than having your time and money all to yourself.
>>
>>736598161
You guys didnt even kiss after a whole month? Thats 100% your fault. She has good reason to fuck off.
>>
>>736598244
>r/mgtow
Enjoy circlejerking with those folks for the rest of your life because youre going to die alone.
>>
>>736598307
I have no problem dying alone. Enjoy being fed on by parasites.
>>
>>736598256
it was a long distance relationship, I wanted to see her as often as I could, she wanted to see once a month, I wasn't really up for it but i said 'ok' because I liked her. She wanted to take shit way too slow tho. She was very weird about the whole thing too, like she only talked to me when she felt like it but if i ignored her message because I had to go somewhere then she acted all cold...idk I just feel shit for fucking up like that
>>
>>736598161
you'll probably be a 40 year old virgin OP. But it's ok, just begin to accept it. Your best friend will be your right hand for many years to come!!
>>
>>736598333
>
Im gay, you incel. Thats the only reasonable option in 2017, other white males who also work.

Your trips are shit. Youre worthless. End it already.
>>
File: e4ZeAs6.jpg (29KB, 409x289px) Image search: [Google]
e4ZeAs6.jpg
29KB, 409x289px
She already has a pussy, she didnt need another one. Try these.
>>
>>736598381
She had insecurity issues. Nothing of loss there.
>>
>>736598426
I'll rather die alone than be a cock sucking faggot. kill yourself
>>
>>736598426
>incel
I'm not an incel. Incels try to get laid but it never happens. If you're going to be a faggot at least do it right. It's just common courtesy.
>>
File: 8CAzYZC.png (21KB, 183x175px) Image search: [Google]
8CAzYZC.png
21KB, 183x175px
>>736598426
>being gay makes you immune to bad relationships
>>
>>736598426
lmao you're a fucking faggot. You are a nuisance, and nobody accepts your kind. Enjoy slobbering on penis cuck lord
>>
>>736598489
I'm insecure too, I'm awkward as fuck and I don't know what to do with girls.
I suppose the only good thing about all this is that I learned how to date and such, still sucks because I really wanted to be with her, thing is, the distance + her taking everything so slow was a major buzz kill for me, like my friends got into relationships within like 2 weeks of knowing the girl. The one I dated didn't even answer some basic questions after a month of knowing each other because apparently she didn't know me well enough, even though we were so on the same page and got along so well and I made her feel comfortable...
>>
>>736598394
>implying there's something wrong with being a 40 year old virgin
Enjoy that festering yeasthole attached to that inferior childlike being. Women are literally niggers with infected axe wounds for genitals. And those genitals spew out more shitty people.
>>
>>736598527
>FUCKING IMPLYING ANYONE BESIDES THE WHITE MALE IS WORTHY OF DATING
okay. Women are literally designed to complicated and greedy/self centric. Good luck giving up hope in a decade
>>
Wow, didnt know i was posting on r/mgtow. Dont yall have some fucking femh8er vids to watch or something?

>circlejerking this hard about how shitty women are
>>
I was kinda in the same spot as you, although I am quiet a few years younger. To what I have read about what you said, is that I can say that she was not all that interested in the first place. You did nothing wrong by replying too late or something, a lot of women like to give mixed signals and I get that it gives you a very shitty feeling. My first real love was with a girl over a long distance and it feels really bad after. I recovered over a month. I am now at the point that I cannot even believe I have ever loved that girl. The same thing will happen to you. You'll notice when a women actually is interested and you should not be afraid to do something intimate. If you feel like she has any doubts, she is not interested enough.
>>
if shes not awnsering basic questions, if shes taking it slow, she is not interested enough. Learn and never fall for it again.
>>
File: 14367525870.png (51KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
14367525870.png
51KB, 175x131px
>>736598656
"No one will date me so everyone is a greedy whore"
>>
File: 3W1JJ.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3W1JJ.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>736598914
Funny how when i say it im the virgin and when a mgtow ITT says it they praised.
>circlejerk confirmed. I need no more proof. Kys
>>
>>736598826
She was interested, I could tell, she was just very insecure and needed to know people and she didn't consider talking online 'getting to know someone', so we'd only spend about 8 hours on a date once a month and she'd consider that getting to know me. I was more open with her, she asks me questions I asked her, except I answer, she didn't, so it made me feel like I have to choose my words super carefully and that just wasn't working out...
She did message me every day, it was her idea to talk like that, but I had a feeling that I was just a place holder until she found someone close, because we lived a bit far from each other...
>>
File: 1436725959334.jpg (49KB, 505x523px) Image search: [Google]
1436725959334.jpg
49KB, 505x523px
>>736599076
>literally making shit up
>>
>>736599159
you know if a girl is really interested in you, she wanted to constantly talk to you. This is not the case now, dont feel like your life depends on it.
>>
>>736599227
>Also apart of the circlejerk kys
>>
>>736598759
I think she might've been fucked over before or something, but she was genuinely interested I know that for a fact, like she told me theres no point of talking to someone if you're not gonna see them, so she implied she wanted to date, and we did, i was gonna see her again tomorrow but I suppose that didn't work out...

Idk, she just kept getting offended by basic questions, like I asked her about her favorite number and why its her favorite, she told me not to get too curious, but then she asked my about mine and i told her no bother, she just seems to play things way too slow and way too safe for someone like me, which was the only thing I didn't like about her and tbh, she made me feel miserable more than she made me feel happy, especially lately when I thought I knew her a bit so I thought asking her some questions was fine, guess she didn't feel that way about me. She pissed me off a lot of the time but I went with it since I liked her, i think we're better off not being together tho, too much stress like
>>
>>736599076
What kind of retarded logic is that? Nobody praised a MGTOW for acting the way you are and told you to stop being such a bitch at the same time. There is just some beta faggots who agree with MGTOWs when they say the same whiny shit as you and there is other people who disagree with you when you say the same thing. Stop acting like they are the same people and only complain when you do it, but not when others do it.
How fucking stupid do you have to be?
>>
>>736599227
Okie doke, bud. Keep your weeaboo shit in life. Who needs a successful other half who makes up half your income and make a solid 5-6 figures. Because there's no benefit to that.

Live out your autistic life in regret. I own a business at 27 you fucking tool. Laughing at you
>>
>>736599567
shut the fuck up stupid bitch, you are a MGTOW faggot and you know it, stop trying to conceal it bitch
>>
>>736599421
Its scary similar to what I had with that girl I loved. I felt like everytime she wanted to talk to me or she needed me, I was there, but it was never really the way around. That made me feel miserable. It changed me alot after I got that depression period out of the way, I got alot better with girls in a short period of time. I am sure you will notice the difference in a girl REALLY being interested. Sometimes girls just want attention but find it hard to actually cut it off, so they just hurt you ultimately. A girl that actually likes you will not give you a miserable feeling or piss you off.
>>
>>736599568
what business?? Sucking dick for money isn't a business faggot
>>
>>736599623
Jesus, how paranoid are you? Nobody is trying to hurt you, lil' buddy. Calm down
>>
>>736599859
Stupid poor people. I have more money than you. Whaaaat!
>>
File: 1497380349947.jpg (21KB, 424x413px) Image search: [Google]
1497380349947.jpg
21KB, 424x413px
>>736598161

>Dating for a month
>Still kissless
>???????????
>>
>>736599913
How old are you? Twelve?
>>
File: tumblr_o8xa5c9wY31uxm4reo1_1280.jpg (315KB, 1278x1148px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8xa5c9wY31uxm4reo1_1280.jpg
315KB, 1278x1148px
>>736598161
Just stay virgin sweetie, you don't need girls, you only need 4chan.
>>
>>736599913
you don't have shit. You're a lying faggot that works at 9-5 in a shit excuse of an office, living your misery life with your ugly girlfriend. Have fun living off your 50k 401k for the rest of your life
>>
>>736599990
Yeah thats a really good indication that she is not fully interested. Women actually do want to kiss guys as bad as guys want to kiss girls. It just has to be someone that they actually are really compelled by.
>>
>>736599990
See
>>736598381
>>
>>736598612
She sounds retarded and so do you honestly
>>
How about you /b/ros stop being bitter and toxic?
>>
>>736600277
How about you realize and accept what life is instead?
>>
>>736600138

So you only saw each other once?

Idk man, wouldn't really call that dating, but then again. I wasn't there I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>736599800
Thanks man. Yea I think I'm better off now, she made me feel insecure and wasn't really having it, but I dealt with her insecurities.

She liked to shit on me a lot of the time too, like she sees her friend almost every other day but when it was time for us to meet up I was counting days but for her it was like "oh was it that long? sorry but Im seeing my friend tomorrow!" and i was like "are you serious? it was your idea to see me tomorrow!" i didn't tell her that because I think i'd ruin whatever we had going on but it felt like, unless I asked her when she had a day off to meet up, she wouldn't tell me so i took that as a hint that she's not that interested. She was very bipolar about talking too, one day she's all happy and tells me how interesting I am to her and then she barely gives me room to respond with shit like "ikr? oh yea? nice." even though my attitude didn't change at all, like I could never tell when it was ok to talk to her, even though she'd text me every day anyway... she was too much for me to handle in that regard, I liked the fact she was as awkward and inexperienced as me tho, very like minded too but tbh, that didn't make up for the other bullshit
>>
>>736600358
yea, but we hit it off straight away, she told me she'd be awkward as fuck but she wasn't the minute she saw me, she was very comfortable and told me that she wanted to meet up again. Then she started flaking out on me and felt like she didn't want to see me again because of anxiety or something, I felt terrible having to put up with it but what can you do if you like someone?
>>
>>736598161
Any female friends? Are you in touch with the opposite gender? And I mean like female friends, people that you can freely talk to, not the waitress at the cafeteria near you.
>>
>>736598381
She wasn't the one, and she seems like a real corny grumpy lil bitch. You shouldn't date Feminist cumbuckets, go sign up to some dating apps, and of you wanna loose it then lower your fucking expectations you fucking beta rookie faggot.
>>
>>736600376
god im sorry to bring you this but that is just a way to cancel the date. Do you really think she didnt know you two were going to meet up? A girl does think about those things alot. She made up her mind ultimately and didnt want to go anymore. 'Seeing a friend tomorrow' is a classic. Girls like attention from guys alot, and they like someone they can talk to. Thats why she was sometimes so talkative to you, but its also why she suddenly stopped caring or talking when she had other things to do. LONG DISTANCE = NO NO, you can much better find someone you like in person.
>>
File: 1498123860477.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498123860477.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
>>736598161
>date for a month with a grill
>don't even kiss her
whoah what a pathetic beta virgin you are
>>
>>736600653
>>736600376
Answer the goddamn question, I am genuinely interested to know the answer
>>
File: tumblr_oq7xi9yUTi1uxm4reo1_500.jpg (98KB, 469x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq7xi9yUTi1uxm4reo1_500.jpg
98KB, 469x750px
>>736600900
Arn't we all are?
>>
>>736600585

Yeah, I guess. It's easy to say, but if someone makes you feel terrible, you shouldn't really like them. Put your well being over some manipulative bitch. When you find someone, you'll get it. My first gf was kinda crazy, and I didn't realize that until it ended.
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
lmao kys faggot
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.