[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why do liberals like muslims so much?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 32

File: IMG_5989.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5989.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
Why do liberals like muslims so much?
>>
>>736540801
Because us conservatives Don't like them.
>>
File: IMG_0030.jpg (250KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0030.jpg
250KB, 1280x960px
Liberals like stupid shit like Islam and communism. They want to change the demographics of America such that they can remain in power and keep people dependent on government programs
>>
>>736540946
You loved them back in the Eighties.
>>
>>736541029
I loved a lot of things in the 80s that I don't love anymore.
>>
>>736540950
Right but islam has been taking over civilizations for centuries, liberals wouldn't stand a chance. Why do they want that?
>>
>>736540801

In the interest of overcompensating for their need to virtue signal to their ignorant and sheltered 17yr old friends they pretend to be able to embrace a hate filled cult obssessed with their eradication.

> shit makes 0 sense to me too
>>
Whereas conservacucks fuck with the vote totals so they can stay in power and keep funneling tax money to their corporate sponsors.
>>
>>736540801
Because they like to fuck women in hijab
>>
>>736540801
they don't, they just believe in equality and human rights and things like that and Muslims are being treated badly
>>
Liberal here

It's not that I like Muslims, it's that I'm as indifferent to them as I am to everyone else.
>>
>>736540801

Liberals hate bigots and think that they are a greater threat than 0.5% of their population.
>>
>>736541452
>>736541498
These posts sum it up pretty accurately
>>
>>736541274

Riggght or that isn't true and you are just projecting some conspiratorial bullshit to defend your position.

In reality conservatives don't give a shit about their "corporate sponsors" they just want a reduced tax rate on the multi-nationals that employ hard working people with good jobs and healthcare. Let's take the government mandated redistribution of wealth out of the equation and let the best flourish.

It isn't that complicated. What I earn I should keep and the person that employees me should be able to profit in a free market without being forced to pay higher marginal rates to out of work slobs that vote democratic.
>>
Because most of the Muslims I know are smarter, better educated, and more polite and way less racist than you are.
>>
>>736541125
Their arrogance leads them to believe they can let them all in and control them and maintain power
>>
>>736540946
This. Exactly this.

If you need to know why our two parties do anything anymore, you can refer back to this anon's answer.
>>
>>736541574

Bigots? You mean the Muslims that literally have a book that commands death to homosexuals and those that don't believe right?
>>
File: wew lad.png (787KB, 847x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wew lad.png
787KB, 847x474px
>>736541681
>Because most of the Muslims I know are smarter, better educated, and more polite and way less racist than you are.
>>
>>736541795
have ever heard of a moderate nazi?
>>
Most people who get government help have jobs and are working, but their corporate masters refuse to pay them a living wage. In fact, the single largest population of food stamp recipients are active U.S. military.
>>
>>736541795

If they act on it, i would treat them the same way as bigots.
>>
>>736541909
>moderate Nazi
Everyone antifa claims is a Nazi is actually a moderate Nazi.

Next argument, please.
>>
>>736540801
SAGE this thread. If you do not know how then google it. You will see this garbage less if you do.

You can also hide the thread by clicking the little red triangle.
>>
The $900 million the government gave to Boeing to move from one state to another would have fed a whole lot of military brats.
>>
>>736541909

what does this even mean? Are you justifying Nazis somehow if they are just moderate?
>>
>>736541687
They'll learn pretty quick that's not how it goes. It's kinda sad actually
>>
>>736541917

you sound retarded.

if you aren't making a living wage doing something then do something else. It isn't my job to support YOU

> typical argument of the newly graduated who haven't learned you need to start at the bottom and work up
> If you lack the skills to move up so be it. You can flip my burgers for me and live in a trailer home. The world needs janitors you know
>>
because the women are really hot and they won't let us have their women unless they get to come too
>>
File: chart.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chart.png
17KB, 480x400px
i dont like them...
>>
>>736540801
I've been thinking about it recently and only common thing between liberals and muslims is adoration of pedophilia

sure, there's white guilt and rape fantasies of "liberated" women, patronizing approach to retarded cultures - but all factors don't sum up to make sense without adding sexualization of minors
>>
File: immigrants.png (641KB, 635x813px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
immigrants.png
641KB, 635x813px
>>736540801
>>
It's much safer to hang out with Muslims. Of the 154 mass shooting so far this year in the U.S., the overwhelming majority of shooters were white Christian men. We need to put a travel ban on those guys!
>>
>>736542409

that's because of your libertarian "leave me alone and let me live my life" score on the chart

NOT the Liberal "I should tax you and give your money to the newly immigrated uneducated Muhammed cultists because I need to spout progressive bullshit" side of your thinking
>>
>>736542510
When that cunt gets her arm shot off my Allahu Akbar Mohammed Dirka-Dirka I'm sure she'll pull her head out of her ass
>>
>>736540801
Why? Because they're so conditioned to instantly knee-jerk react to anything ANTI-WASP.

If something offends a WASP, then Liberals are allll for it. Take *anything* that a liberal protests against, and ANTI-WASP is at its core foundation.

This of course can be traced back to Anti-Southern Sentiments of the last 68 years.
>>
>>736542104
no I'm saying muslims can be moderate whatever the quran, it's just a religion
but Nazis can't be moderate so being far right is worse than being muslim
>>
>>736540950
They're Anti-White.
>>
>>736541452
the real joke, though is that this runs into the paradox of tolerance.

muslims do not value these things. Why would the liberal allow them to persist against their own interests?
>>
File: cartoons18.jpg (20KB, 399x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cartoons18.jpg
20KB, 399x282px
>>736541843
>>
>>736542667
thats true haha
>>
32,000 dead last year in the U.S. from gun violence. 0 deaths in the U.S. from Muslim violence. OMG! We gotta stop those Muslims!
>>
>>736542667
and i actually dont like these ppl, commies or anything close to this
>>
>>736542510

classic Virtue signalling bullshit.

Nobody argues against the legal and historic benefits the immigrant population brings to America. Immigrants are the fabric of our society.

Muslin dirt bags raised in the middle east that try to push their bullshit on us and immigrate illegally are not reinforcing the fabric of the country though.
>>
>>736542778
That's the great question of our age.
>>
My recently immigrated Muslim friend is a heart surgeon. You live in your Mom's basement and work at McDonalds. Who's the real burden on society?
>>
>>736541498
Are you 12?
>>
>>736543029
Sure kid
>>
>>736541681
SHHHEEEEEUUUUUTTTTTT
>>
>>736543029
Not true. If you're going to lie then make it sound legit
>>
>>736542510
I wore this on my shirt and pissed a lot of people off too. So whats your point?
>>
>>736542828
>>736542828

http://www.dailywire.com/news/11410/complete-list-radical-islamic-terror-attacks-us-james-barrett#exit-modal

yawn
>>
File: 1491462272543.png (857KB, 1199x1356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491462272543.png
857KB, 1199x1356px
>>736540801
Because liberalism is a mental disease, much like islam
>>
Also, there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and only 321.4 million of us. If we decide to take them on we're going to lose. Start practicing your Allahu Akbar suckka!
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 268x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 268x188px
>>736542745
>>
This thread reminds me the book "waiting for the barbarians"
>>
>>736543062
Remember: it's summer
>>
File: keith-ellison-1.jpg (77KB, 750x574px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
keith-ellison-1.jpg
77KB, 750x574px
>>736543029
>>
>>736540950
you're a 30 year old man with anime posters on your wall. i just cant take anything you say seriously.
>>
File: 1497270244078.jpg (68KB, 640x791px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497270244078.jpg
68KB, 640x791px
>>736543029
You'll probably find he's Indian, a Sikh most likely, they all look similar but muslims are generally low IQ due to their propensity for inbreeding.

https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/muslim-nations-inbreeding-levels-and-iqs/
>>
all this anti-immigration sentiment makes no sense to me
immigrants come to the west to work hard and provide a better life for their kids
that's why universities are full of immigrants
I've never heard of an immigrant leaving off the system
>>
>>736541109
Like your wife? , kek
>>
>>736543731
cuck
>>
>>736542828
The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

OMG we gotta ban those guns REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..!!
>>
>>736543640
Ive built 4 word press sites this year for people who are basically retarded. Wordpress sites never count as evidence for anything unless you are also retarded
>>
>>736543828
I'm not white, so I can't be a cuck
>>
>>736543956
cuck
>>
>>736543862
Don't forget the RA bai!
>>
File: 1497903967531.jpg (108KB, 500x472px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497903967531.jpg
108KB, 500x472px
>>736543731
When you finally do, it will be too late
>>
>>736543731

I'm pro-immigrant if they work hard but you have an awful lot to learn if you don't think there are huge groups of migrant leaches in the US. Just look at the Somali refugees.

In Seattle where I live they drive cabs (very poorly) like 10hrs a week and then just hang out and smoke weed and drink in parks all day long while there wives take care of the kids. Plus they litter a lot. It sucks
>>
>>736543862
maybe you should stop flooding the middle east with weapons then.
>>
>>736543956
nigger
>>
>>736540801
I don't like muslims at all, they better keep their beliefs to themselves because they have the most toxic ideology, but they should still practice their belief as it's falls under freedom of speech
>>
>>736543862
he's got a point though, guns kill more people in one year in america than all of those combined and a lot of attacks aren't even American
>>
>>736542251
How can you have janitors if they die from not making enough money to live? You understand that's how that works right?
>>
File: 1488392053218.png (720KB, 990x920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488392053218.png
720KB, 990x920px
>>736543310
One white American is worth a hundred smelly manlet goatfuckers though. Remember Whites are a worldwide minority and we still control the globe.
>>
>>736541274
> thinks Dems don't suckle as hard at the corporate teat as Repubs
>>
>>736542667
How about call them regressives? Because I am sure as hell not going to have some SJW and people out of touch with reality take over the actual meaning of liberal.
>>
>>736544157

>trhough
>>
>>736543640
This. It's a big problem here in the UK and is a huge strain on the NHS

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
>>
>>736544135
robots
>>
>>736543914
Sounds a bit like CNN
>>
>>736544135

Nope I don't. If the janitor dies due to his or her inability to negotiate favorable janitor terms with a good company then they can fuck right off.

It isn't our problem to ensure that each low end job supports a full and rewarding life. If you allow the free market to dictate the bottom then you incentivize hard work to make something of yourself and society benefits from a net increase in productivity.

When governments take from the producers and reward the bottom feeders then you reduce the total health of the overall economic ecosystem.
>>
>>736540801
basically if theres anything that pisses off repubs we're into it whole hearatedly at this point. hell, most of us dont even think the russia investigation has any credit to it, but we're fine leading you faggots around by the nose until youre exhausted.

i mean, its sad really. youve got the house and senate majority, you have the courts, and a hard won president but you still can't stop us from fucking with you. you really are soft.

fuck your feelings. this is our show.
>>
>>736540801
I don't. Im not a huge fan of any religion. But ill tell you what i dont like more.

I dont know which rock you live under, but war, assholes, murderers and crazy people are nothing new. There is no new threat. Just a trivial title that does nothing to explain a persons entire personality, nationality or attitudes.

Next thing you know a mosque is on fire and innocent people who have done nothing are dead.

I know you aren't ok with innocent people living in fear or getting killed. No one is ok with that. But thats what youre supporting.

You just arent making the connection between "all muslims are evil" and "all white people are slave owners." same ignorance bruh. You hate that logic and innocent white people have indeed died for bullshit people.you had literally nothing to do with did.

There are 1.8 billion muslims in the world. Show me the 900,000,001 who are jihadists, terrorists and suicide bombers, and ill agree with you the "majority" are terorrist.

I saw an extremely right wing tabloid claim 30,000 terrorist attacks since 9/11 (probably a biased number but sure lets use it). Ill be generous, lets say on average it was a team of ten. Not one guy in a van, 1 guy with a bomb, or 2-3 guys with guns like it mostly is...

300,000 attackers since 9/11.

Well that accounts for 0.000002% of the muslim population... Explain why i should be scared and muslims need to be eradicated?
>>
>>736544535
Bu...but muhs liberal safe spaces!!!!
>>
>>736544435
Most people are fine with a social safety net for the less fortunate.

Unfortunately, we don't have a social safety net. We have a a wall, a ceiling, several high rises, and they're busy arguing about the color of the paint without realizing there's no floor.
>>
>>736544535

> admits he's a douchebag just cause. An honest libtard
>>
>>736544435
>can't negotiate a higher wage
>die of starvation
kek, sounds like a first world country alright
>>
>>736544041
Nobody cares about violence in the ME, death and destruction is part of their religion, it's when we import these backwards barbaric people into our civilized White countries that people take notice.
>>
>>736541681
very explosive argument
>>
>>736544626
and we still have them. is something wrong? playing the extra, extra, extra long game?
>>
>>736544135
In a couple of years there won't be jobs for janitors, just electronic engineers. And that's better for us all. Unless you're useless to a point of only being able to wash floors.

Jobs like that should be left for collage students anyway not a career
>>
>>736544157
Yep, the only part of this I like, is that they kill the stupid first. At least that way I will be surrounded by intelligent people at some point.
>>
>>736544681
This. Terrorism is part of their culture, not ours. Keep it in sandland.
>>
>>736544105
Guns don't kill people.

Niggers kill other niggers with guns.
>>
>>736541029
They weren't as radical and prone to attacks on Western culture back then
>>
>>736544811
Nah, you'll be killed first
>>
>>
>>736544858
god bless niggers with guns!
>>
>>736540801
Because it makes them look more tolerant.
It's only to do with their ego and how people perceive them... they just want to be liked more.
>>
>>736544631
hell yeah. my politics dont make me a saint. i just want to see social inferiors suffer.
>>
File: 16565.gif (139KB, 100x95px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16565.gif
139KB, 100x95px
>>736544904
Yeah, cuz I'm Sofa King we tard ED.
>>
>>736544839
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

Have a run through that there list by date.

Count how many were muslims and how many were americans. Come back and report your findings.
>>
>>736545059
K
>>
>>736544940
we used to just want them to have a fair shake, but now that we know how triggered it makes you to see white people being nice to nonwhite people, we actually go out of our way to give them special treatment just to see the looks on your faces. you might want to lock up your daughters.
>>
They get to use multiculturalism as an avenue to promote punitive condemnation of both Islamic apostasy and their own version of it.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/21/new-uncle-toms-islamists-leftists-target-reformists-ex-muslims-racial-epithet/
>>
File: img_174.jpg (221KB, 852x805px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img_174.jpg
221KB, 852x805px
>>736545180
Derp
>>
The media and Facebook are controlled by the majority leadership of females and gays. Everyone is accepted for being as different as possible. Any white male is wrong for being anything but supportive of everything said by gays and females. Common sense no longer has a place. It's women. You need to manipulate them into thinking things are their idea.
>>
>>736544554
>30,000 terrorist attacks

Sorry.. 30,000 muslim terrorist attacks. They were very specific. Dont know where they got their number but again. I used it for some math time.

Still waiting.
>>
>>736545180
We do a good job of keeping these vermin out of the US and keeping our citizens safe, long may it continue.
>>
>>736545201
Yeah that's called virtue signalling. Enjoy your future.
>>
File: Van_Thai.jpg (17KB, 256x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Van_Thai.jpg
17KB, 256x387px
>>736544681
>mfw they are using those weapons against you

Just ask yourself how many weapon dealers got fucked by muslim terrorists the past decades.
>>
>>736540801
>Why do liberals like muslims so much?
Liberal like ALL the various right-wing conservative religious peoples: Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc.
>>
They taste like chicken.
>>
>>736544305
Here's some interesting reading about the UK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
>>
>>736544105
It's literally almost exclusively gang violence m8
>>
>>736544435
Please learn a bit about the free market and how it works in the real world before spouting such nonsense please.
>>
>>736545514
if the present is anything to go by, i will!

have fun watching your boy drown in an endless torrent of inquiries, court cases and investigations. im actually kind of sad, I thought he'd put up more of a fight .

oh wait. he's just playing 3d chess and waiting for his moment to strike, right? any second now. any second.
>>
>>736541909
You do know most Nazis we're Germans who fought so they didn't lose and have their country fucked over by another treaty of Versailles like after WW1 right? Not every single Nazi believed in genocide or the Hitler was a good man you don't really read about them because the Nazis lost
>>
File: 96079_013[1].jpg (388KB, 2400x1655px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
96079_013[1].jpg
388KB, 2400x1655px
>>736544030
>1497903967531.jpg
BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
You fell for the shopped meme!

*wew lad!*
>>
>>736545316
Firstly.. This is worldwide. You said american.

America is definitely much more severe than the rest of western civilisation. And it most certainly is "part of their culture". Its been going on non stop from shootings to bombings for 400 years now. So dont you move those goal posts.

Secondly.. Youll notice it all rests on the sunni sect of islam. Shia muslims have killed less people than extreme christians even according to this chart.


Thirdly. They look pretty on par with non secular groups.. Wheres that rage? Why are we centering on muslims? Wheres rhe fox news coverage on white atheists, anon? Wheres trumps twitter meltdown?
>>
>>736545732
that's terrible
>>
>>736540801
They're using them to fight a perceived threat (conservatives and patriots). Libcucks are so delusional, they actually believe once they've pacified conservatives, they'll be able to put Muslim extremists under control as well.

Too bad Muslims are really, really good at destroying any society not of their own.
>>
>>736545489
Youll still have to explain terrorism not being part of your culture... Its a long list spanning centuries, no?
>>
>>736541125
The people who are classified as liberals, though I hate the term, are all virtue signaling. They are looking for anyone or anything that they can hold up on a pedestal as a professional victim. Most youth nowadays aren't very educated in history thanks to dumbed down school systems. This is prevalent in Europe also. People forget just how big of a threat muslims have been to Western Civilization for the past 1500 years. All the younger generation think of when they see muslims is that a group of people are being negatively branded by another group of people. Liberals don't usually read the quran in its entirety. It's all about virtue signaling and liberal mental delusions of being heroic.
>>
File: 1496956832707.jpg (88KB, 613x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496956832707.jpg
88KB, 613x474px
Psst! Idiot! Yeah you, with that red MAGA hat.

Come here, dipshit.

We have no bias against religion in the United States. None whatsoever. By making a big deal out of Islam, you're revealing yourself to be A) anti-American, and B) one of Trump's easily led suckers.

Get over it. We don't care about Islam. Christianity. Pastafarianism. Buddhism. Etc. Doesn't matter. But it sure does scare the hell out of you rightwing cowards.

Are you afraid, assholes, or both?
>>
File: otario.jpg (66KB, 960x825px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
otario.jpg
66KB, 960x825px
>>736544435
>If you allow the free market to dictate the bottom then you incentivize hard work to make something of yourself and society benefits from a net increase in productivity

Lol, if that was true mexicans would have the best HDI in the planet, you stupid moron.

https://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/12/mexicans-work-the-longest-hours/
>>
>>736545718
Muslims are nearly all pedophiles, that is not surprising news, although sad. The problem is because of muhammad, muslims can marry 9 year olds. So in an islamic country there can't be any laws against pedophilia. Saudi has no age limit for marriage. And child marriage is still an issue in many muslim countries. After the Iranian revolution the one of first thing khomeini did was lower the marriage female's age. This is a direct result of muhammad himself partaking in underage children, in addition to other cultural norms such as stoning and killing apostates which are further sustained by muhammad's actions.

Tl;dr, keep these medieval folk out of Western nations.
>>
>>736542547
Try again most shooters are Asian or half Asian, Elliot Rogers is as white as Obama literally.
>>
>>736540801
because muslims know how to play victims and they love to live in groups as minoritys.
liberals need their "poor naiv uneducated right seeking stupid muslim" as their pets to show that poor stupid muslim needs help.
the muslims know this so they don't do much and let them do what they do and get their benefits
the muslim doesn't likes to be independent
he loves being the "victim" of the society so he can leach his life through
how do i know this ?
i used to be one
and i fucking hate people who come to me and tell me
>you're muslim, stay muslim, let us defend you and decide what's good for you
i said no to treehuggers and rich hipster wannabe socialist kids long time ago
they are atleast as racist as right winging conservatives...
don't play with peoples life as if they were your pets. tell them to work, educate and free themselfs like any other citizen too
but noooooo
>let's build a 1001 night alladin mosque where you and your children can hang out and let's not care for your education career or anything. stay muslim
>>
>>736545954
fuckit, we dont even care if we're put under sharia law after this. just as long as we know we're the ones who put you to knee.
>>
>>736540946
/thread
>>
File: head.jpg (58KB, 570x759px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
head.jpg
58KB, 570x759px
>>736545718
Yeah, scuzlims & liberals, both pedophiles. This is the common interest that they bond over.
>>
>>736545995
Im a liberal. I fucking hate sjws. A lot. Also not a fan of my countries liberal government.

I just like this crazy thing called not assaulting people you dont know anything anout because you saw a guy on tv with their hat or skin colour kill people.

Thats the epitome of retarded to me. Worse than any sjw. And believe me i hate me some sjws.


I dont know how sheltered you are or how closed your social group that you actually think you can explain an entire personality and belief set of any human being simply with the word "conservative" or "liberal"
>>
File: 1489184642965.jpg (385KB, 1242x1128px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489184642965.jpg
385KB, 1242x1128px
>>736542510
cover your hair slut. Thats what I would say.
>>
>>736546132
we perfer the term 'clovergender'
>>
>>736546064

Maybe you are not as white as you might think:
https://www.vice.com/sv/article/a-white-supremacist-finds-out-hes-black-twir
>>
>>736540801
Because of liberals US will one day be like Brazil, and like Brazil it's important to go out and make white, well educated children so that they can rule over a herd of <70 IQ coffee-colored islamic cattle from behind very high fences.
>>
File: trump1200.jpg (76KB, 1200x741px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump1200.jpg
76KB, 1200x741px
Most importantly....
>>
>>736546076
I'd say to that Liberal "If you don't care you're put under sharia law, then you're not a Liberal."

The values between the two literally contradict one another.
>>
>>736542510
Immigrants do make America great.

I'm pretty sure people were pissed because she's a cunt, not because she wore a shirt.
>>
>>736546431
something tells me this guy keeps getting blacked. lol
>>
File: afterlife2.jpg (171KB, 2048x1406px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
afterlife2.jpg
171KB, 2048x1406px
Is there an afterlife?
>>
>>736545201
Dunno why you're saying "you" at me, I have no problem with Muslims, I just hate the left's boarderline obsession with them just because they feel morally superior.
>>
>>736546491
I mean... European immigrants made America great.

Hispanic and Muslim immigrants don't really accomplish that much. Never have.
>>
>>736546472
literally nobody cares what you think youd say to that liberal. go back to your trap thread and vaporwave.

you're either onboard with making a living nightmare for the conservatives or you're part of them
>>
File: 1498048081717.png (157KB, 625x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498048081717.png
157KB, 625x370px
>>736546026
You say that as they are tearing up the UK. Ya know how stupid you sound, right?
>>
>>736544839
Islam is incomparable with Christian values.

It is also a warlike tribal religion. Christianity is the only religion that could stand in the West
>>
>>736546689
youre not part of this discussion. get the fuck out
>>
>>736546689
If you wait just a second, one of them will come along and accuse you of hating niceness and puppies because you disagreed with one their hate crimes
>>
>>736546498
So would you rather live in America or Brazil?

Present day Denver or Sao Paulo?
>>
>>736544839
Terrorism is part of Irish culture too and that influenced America as much as anywhere
>>
>>736546820
you should have a talk with her. maybe she'll let you watch or something.
>>
>>736544157
Natural selection. We should be encouraging retarded leftists to do dangerous shit like this.
>>
>>736546192
Bad news, you have Conservative Tendencies. Don't panic, it's a good thing.
>>
>>736546912
That's why St. Paddy's day is known for all the bombings in the U.S.
> sorry, meant "getting bombed"
>>
>>736546950
Dodging the question like you dodge working so you can keep collecting that welfare? Deffo a negro.
>>
>>736546756
This. They still practice slavery, they still practice torture and public execution, they still practice pederasty, they treat women like property, they slaughter animals in a cruel way, they employ tactics of cowardice in warfare etc

They also have an entirely different way of life to us, everything from their diet, hygiene, their philosophical beliefs, art, architecture, education, the list is endless.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 227x222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 227x222px
>>736546437
The shit is gone dude.
>>
>>736547095
you dodged first.

brb, gonna finish your wife.
>>
>>736547164
...he makes a point...
>>
>>736547080
>islam
>not even once
>>
what makes conservatives cowardly? why do they fear a religion? is conservatism correlated to anxiety and inhibitions?

Let's be honest here. The next time you hear some chickenshit conservative crowing about Islam and how the muslims are going to eat all the juicy bacon, let's just pop them in the fucking mouth with a right jab.
>>
>>736547229
>it wont happen to us we're too advanced

So were these shitty countries prior
>>
>>736547157
Social rules are what separate people and animals, the clean from the dirty, the men from the boys, civilized westerners from muslims.
>>
>>736540801

They don't know.
>>
>>736547294
> progressivism, the true religion of hate
>>
>>736547229
>islam
more like america backing extremists in order to fuck with russia when they were at war
>>
>>736547372
Uh........

You really think America is behind the last 100 years of Islamic terrorism?
>>
>>736547294
this. fuck em up fast and be gone even faster.
>>
>>736543862
>need 50 years of terror attacks to approach half as many gun deaths annually
>>
>Stop homophobia!
>Stop sexism!
>Welcome Islam!

Kek... permanent, perpetual ignorance. Liberals are funny little things.
>>
Just to piss off conservatives
>>
>>736547476
and cars kill even more
>>
>>736540801
They Don't it's as simple as that. Conservatives on the other hand hate muslims with fury, because they believe in a bullshit magic book much like muslims and behave fairly similar to muslims but are arch enemies with muslims. Conservatives are obsessed with the 200 people who die a year from terrorist attacks yet don't bat an eye at thed 20,000 children who die a day from starvation. Both Muslim extremists and Christian extremists larger their body's in their own bull shit daily. Meanwhile ration progressive scientific human beings are left to clean up the mess. Honestly if your a Republican do the world a favor and stop voting, you know you haven't sat down for more than 12 hours to research which party is more aligned with realism and instead just follow which ever political party you were born into same as your religion.
>>
>>736546721
When did Spain stop being Europe you fucking gobshite
>>
>>736544554
Here's where you are wrong.

Firstly, you assumed that I am against innocent people living in fear and being killed. I'm not. I'm heavily for it if it will wipe out the scourge that is Islam from this planet. Islam, unlike almost every single other religion in the world, has not evolved to fit itself into modern day peaceful society. Christianity did plenty of fucked up shit in its heyday during the 1700's, but all of that has died out as the religion has become increasingly secularized and moderated. Islam CAN'T be moderated.

What you think of as a 'moderate' Muslim is, in reality, almost as extremist as the suicide bombers.

Here's a few numbers for you, and you can confirm ALL of this with a quick google:
~60% of ALL Muslims in the UK (UK was chosen for these surveys since it was unfeasible to survey the entire united states) believe that leaving Islam should be punished by being stoned to death.
~45% of ALL Muslims in the UK believe that a woman should obey her husband in all matters, no matter how abusive he is.
And the big kicker
~85% of ALL Muslims in the UK believe that Sharia law must be implemented, and that the entire world should be ruled under Islam.

If you are unaware, Sharia law is that lovely institution where women can be """married""" off at the age of 8, thievery is punished by cutting off hands, 'heretics' (aka anyone who is not Muslim) are punished by beheading or burning alive, and a host of other lovely, medieval-age thinking.

Islam is a cancer on this world, partly because of its utterly insane doctrines, but mostly because it, unlike other religions, has proven time and again that it is unable to evolve with the times.

The only answers to the Muslim problem is a purge, or a blockade of all the middle eastern Muslim countries. If you aren't willing to push the button and create Ground Zero Ocean, then hem the savages in and let them slaughter each other, rather than letting them into your country to fuck it all up.
>>
>>736540801
Because libtards refuse to listen to anything but feelings and disregard all facts about islam as blasphemy.
Provide a liberal with facts and they resort to name calling, identity politics, and virtue signalling. And when they present their own "facts" they make no citations and when you refute said "facts" they resort to name calling, identity politics, and virtue signalling.
>>
>>736547350
we're going to rape your kids.
>>
>>736546362
Lol vice is shit mate, also has nothing to do with a single thing I said. Never claimed I support white supremacy or anything like that but keep up the erasure of Asian American's and their experience to hate on white people I guess, you are doing the Lord's work son.
>>
>>736547476
Remove blacks and you remove half the annual gun deaths.
>>
>>736547553
You know what I meant, but just so you can dry your whiny little cunt off, I'm talking about Latin American immigrants.
>>
But removing blacks is racism. Guns don't have a race!
>>
>>736547570
Well said.
>>
>>736546726
Even at the cost of making a living nightmare for anyone who isn't a Muslim? Do you seriously hate your neighborhood that much?
>>
conservatives. be careful how hard you look for monsters.


you might find them.
>>
If you boil it all down, conservatives really are just easily led cowards....

just sayin'
>>
Even if I gave you 200 worldwide incidents over the last 15 years, thats not even a drop in the bucket compared to what happens in the us in a single year, please stop.
>>
>>736546912
So the IRA is set on spreading Leprechaunism world wide?
Yes? Dominating the world in the name of "Diddley dee potatoes"?
No?
Can't say I've ever seen a paddy driving a truck through a crowd screaming "ME LUCKY CHARMS"
>>
>>736547807
...and then deport them back where they came from.
>>
>>736547445
no, but i know the ottoman empire kept them at bay and extremists were stuck in the desert until england came along and gave them guns and money to help take down the ottomans. even after that the arab world was still "stable" until we started interfering with them prevent russia from taking over during the cold war. we praised osama when he was working on the same side as us
>>
>>736547855
>Can't say I've ever seen a paddy driving a truck through a crowd screaming "ME LUCKY CHARMS"
lost in a retard norming thread
>>
>>736547772
my neighborhood is a piece of shit. what makes you think i care about anyone here? im just here to make life a little more miserable for people who think nothing bad can happen to them.
>>
>>736547033
US funded the IRA for 100 years, why would they ever bomb there??
>>
>>736547445
Do you even shadow war bro?
>>
>>736547807
> progressivism, the -ism of veiled and not so veiled threats
>>
>>736546912
>Fighting British occupation of your country is the same as murdering non-believers on the streets of London and Paris

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>736546912
Most of the Irish immigrants were naturalized by the time the IRA came into existence though, Boston was already mostly Irish and the railroads were built before Ireland ever thought to use terrorism to gain I the culture and people were all already here and already had influenced the culture. Plus they faced alot of discrimination too for that but nobody ever talks about it because of the color of their skin that discrimination 'doesn't count' to liberals
>>
>>736547445
>he doesnt think

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1485887433646.png (2MB, 1898x2868px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485887433646.png
2MB, 1898x2868px
>>736544839
Terrorism is more a part of their religion than culture, as long as shitskins keep blowing people up because they can't keep their peckers out of their holy book they are not only inferior they're rancid garbage.
>>
>>736548030
That is one of the the sillier things about Irish Pride. Boston and other cities pumped a lot of money into causes they didn't fucking understand
>>
>>736541452
live in muslim ghetto in france, muslims dont understand tolerance, its just that now they fear, so maybe will they start learning now
but all of my life i saw that they dont understand tolerance
muslim only understand threat, but its our duty , us , the glorious western world, (essentially whites) to teach them, like we did with internet , electronics and basically everything
we teach the fucking world and if they dont want to learn we kill them
>>
>>736547879
its pretty hard to deport people who were at epicenters of devastating explosions in populated urban areas. but hey. keep dreaming that dream.

we'll keep vouching for them as long as they keep you fucking scared.
>>
>>736548061
some much credit implied
fantasy is indeed more fun than reality
>>
>>736540801

Because they don't like Western civilization and the direct enemy of that is Islam. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
>>
>>736546912
>Irish people are shooting up disabled daycare centres, bombing marathons, killing cafe hostages, gunning down beachgoers, beheading soldiers, massacring cartoonists, murdering concert fans and exploding at sports stadiums.

Found the liberal retard lol
>>
>>736547855
You've obviously never been to galway on a saturday night. shits mental.

Those attacks aren't about taking over the world, retard, they're about getting nato out of their land which was the same reason the IRA bombed the UK
>>
>>736548371
Don't forget, they're also trying to impose Celtic law where fiery women always have to obey their men, and you get your hand chopped off for stealing a 6-pack of potatoes
>>
>>736548303
>we'll keep vouching for them
this how the self-destructive mind prioritizes

pretend to be brave way harder
>>
>>736548168
>muslim only understand threat, but its our duty , us , the glorious western world, (essentially whites) to teach them, like we did with internet , electronics and basically everything
>we teach the fucking world and if they dont want to learn we kill them
You dont teach shit, keep sitting in your basement speaking on behalf of others. fucking leech
>>
>>736548148
>page 1 of 131

B-but muh religion of p-peace
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 32



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.