[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's everyone's thoughts on Pewdiepie retiring

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: pewdiepie-revelmode.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie-revelmode.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
What's everyone's thoughts on Pewdiepie retiring from YouTube?
>>
>>736488565
who?
>>
>>736488565
He rich and can do it
>>
>>736488565
I would retire too if I was loaded for many lives.
>>
>>736488565
went from being an annoying gamer faggot to typical controversial political faggot anyway never cared for him, glad he's retiring but it's probably just a hoax for more attention
>>
>>736488565
Where did he say he was retiring? I don't see anything on jewtube.
>>
>>736488565
If real, good riddance
>>
File: hmm.jpg (6KB, 200x166px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
6KB, 200x166px
dont have an opinion because I don't care because I don't watch his videos because they don't appeal to me and I'm not some retard who spends his life bitching about shit I don't care about.
>>
He isn't retiring. Hejust don't want to upload such many videos.
>>
>>736488947
You just did tho
>>
File: 1492563423124.gif (489KB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
1492563423124.gif
489KB, 480x264px
>>736488565
can someone give me a quick rundown on Pewdiepie's redpilling? I heard something about him going full nazi, but at first thought it was just a joke.
pic unrelated
>>
MAH NAME-A IS RE-TIIRE-MANT
>>
>>736490342
He did it for a while as a joke but then got so much shit and reverted to random retardness.
>>
>>736490538
So he's not redpilled? Shame.
>>
>>736488565
Do you /b/tards even fact check anymore?
>>
>>736490598
All he does is for shekels anyway so you get the idea...
>>
>>736490598
He is..
>dude has been on 4chan for like 10 years it's not like you make it out of that without a little redpill.
He just got tons of hate from fags that couldn't handle the heat and wanted to keep making stacks
>>
England is my city
>>
>>736488565
I hope you die of cancer
>>
>>736490342
he just used nazi imagry as a joke, he isn't affiliated with it in any other manner
>>
>>736488565
Pewds was the main reason that I strated to love YouTube. I used to found his videos entertaining and funny, I don't watch his videos anymore he used be good back then, I miss the good old Pwediepie where he played amnesia, he was funnier then the he made today. Pewdiepie influenced and forever changed Youtube, he's the original averege Youtube gamer. Gaming commenter wouldn't be popular if it wasn't for him. I give this man a credit for what he did for Youtube and inspired all these mainstream Youtubers.
>>
>>736490824
pfwhahahaha
>>
Hi Felix, how are you?
Say hello to Marzia :)
>>
>>736490755
no he's not, idk if you're joking or if you're to autistic to detect sarcasm
>>
>>736488579
This.
Why should we even fucking care?
>>
>>736491019
She's sleeping and she already hates me enough as it is.
>>
>>736490342
he did a video about some indian dudes that will hold up any sign on a public street all day for $5
and he could have told them any witty or funny thing to hold up
but his first instinct, his first go-to joke was "death to all jews"
>>
Hi guys,

Pewdiepie here. I'm not actually retiring it's just another joke.

As proof I am the real pewds check these dubs.
>>
>>736490982
Gaming was already pretty big on YT before pewds, but I'll admit he did change the format of it.
>>
>>736488565
What's the point of this faggot retiring? There's another 100 ready to take his place and nothing will have changed. Worst part is. He couldn't even set the bar on how cater to 12yo fanbase.
>>
>>736488565
Again?
>>
>>736490824
LOL XDD
>>
>>736488565
youtube is shit now the $ from ads is like 90% less than what it used to be. Most bigger youtubers have resorted to trying to build a franchise of merch. Buy my coffee cup buy my t-shirts.. Honestly why even youtube now just drop ship and play video games for fun. I wish more ppl would do this maybe youtube would jew ppl less.
>>
>>736491155
This is why I like guys like Markiplier, (when he's not crying) Jacksepticeye, Funhaus and the Rooster teeth gang etc.
>>
>>736491260
I really never found Markiplier interesting (kinda put him on the same level as Pewd), I heard of Jack but never got around to watching him, Didn't like Funhaus and RT/AH youtube videos has gone down in quality. Still i get a gem here and there especially from Mike and Gav and sometimes Jeremy. Miss the fuck outta Ray though. If i ever had a role model growing up, Ray would've been it.
>>
>>736491214
using jew as a verb: genius ahaha
>>
>>736490342
He was being ironically racist but there was so much PC backlash that he kinda realized how retarded the leftists are.

He's a millionaire blue eyed swede with a cute Italian gf he's everything SJWs hate
>>
>>736488619
By some poorfag standard. He is everything but "rich" you have no idea what rich means. Rich people don't make youtube videos.
>>
>>736490342
Made a standard normie internet joke and WSJ wrote a fucking headline piece about how toxic he is and how he is probably the next Hitler.
>>
>>736488565
How does it feel to know that you'll never lie down next to a girl.
>>
>>736491099
I'm from veneto like her, so girls from veneto are just dumb and I hate them.
>>
>>736491932
Anything above 50 mil is rich by anyones standard. He maybe lesser rich but he is rich you fucktard
>>
He is probably the best example of the right place right time success story. Thact he spoke english and was in sweden ment not only did his videos get promoted on EU YT servers but also US and other english servers. This combined with his personality and humor style appealing to kids who spammed him everywhere with "lol this guy is so funny check out his video where he screams like an idiot" and other such viral marketing. Coupled with youtubes own algorithm to choose recommended videos based on popularity only speed the growth and created a self feeding cycle. He has made tons of money, had lots of success and if were to retire today he would be set for life. Good for him I guess.
>>
>>736488565
>>
>>736488947
/thread

Thank you anon
>>
>>736488565
Like yanks having guns and the french having poor hygiene - doesn't affect me so I don't give a liquid shit about it either way. What are you, fucking 12? Pewdiepie... faggot ass faggot.
>>
>>736491214
Remember youtube before it was all business? Pre 2009
>>
>>736488565
just another sad publicity stunt, ignore him and he'll go away.
>>
>>736491197
LOOOOOOLL XDDDDDD
>>
>>736488565
He wont, just a prank bro etc
>>
couldn't give a fuck about this guy but the media went full on shit spewing about him and fucked his shit up. Calling him a Nazi when clearly he isn't, jokes are allowed no more i guess.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.