[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many weak faggots take LSD? I've done it 30+ times,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_20170621_025538.jpg (441KB, 1691x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170621_025538.jpg
441KB, 1691x1129px
Why do so many weak faggots take LSD? I've done it 30+ times, used to do it every weekend; if not, every 2 weeks. ALWAYS SOLO. Everyone I see post on here or Reddit talks about how they took 75-150ugs and they tripped balls and how it was amazing. That's a pussy dose to me. I've only taken as low at 125ugs 1 time, and that was my first ever time taking LSD, and I wanted to test it. I even talked to my parents on that dose, it was not a trip. Second time was 250ugs, and after that, the doses went to 375, 400, 600, 700 (found this dose to be bit too strong for me), and then I kept the rest of my doses from 300-600. That became my average, good time trip dose. And no, I never took any other medications or anything that would interfere with it.

I'm not trying to brag or anything, I'm being serious. Why are there so many weak faggots who take 100ugs and say that they can't even handle it alone? Are they retarded?

Also, this is a bit unrelated, but do you think that because of the way I have taken LSD and in such doses, that because of I can handle alcohol well? They seem unrelated to each other, but I probably only drink about 4 times a year (don't like the taste or feeling of alcohol), and I don't weigh much, but I can out drink all of my friends. No doubt. Even the heavier ones and the muscular ones. I can take plenty of more shots than them, until they either give up or blackout. Then I can handle myself pretty well, put them in bed, also go to sleep, then wakeup without a hangover. I have no idea why, but I just kinda figured that because I have experience being very intoxicated, I can handle it better.
>>
File: 1497384134220.png (255KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1497384134220.png
255KB, 354x367px
I'm being serious. Why are there so many weak faggots who take 4 shots and say that they can't even handle it alone? Are they retarded?
>>
>>736487401

Eveyone is different.

Personally, I would rather be able to trip off of one dose of LSD and a few shots, rather than pay more for either, just to even feel anything.
>>
>>736487401
>Why do so many weak faggots take LSD?
>I've been a weak faggot 30+ times
>I used to be a weak faggot every weekend; if not, every 2 weeks

Too lazy to greentext the rest of your faggoty storytime with autismo.
>>
and here i am just smoking weed.

i kinda want some now... but i'm too busy with fucking bills and shit
>>
>>736487401
lol do u think yer enlightened cuz you take 600ugs? Thats where me and my gf started and now I only take a strip to two. past a strip runs together hard tho
>>
File: aY4j35a.jpg (31KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
aY4j35a.jpg
31KB, 313x334px
>>736487521
I think OP just fucked up his wording. Doesn't make him any less of a faggot.
>>
>>736487593
Stay smart kiddo.
>>
>>736487512
Yes, they are indeed retarded.
>>
>>736487401
so... clearly from the pic, you know shit about LSD. It's light sensitive, and oxygen sensitive. You would be wise to store it in volumetric liquid form.

Weak faggot for having good LSD that hasn't broken down from improper storage? Are you stupid?

Get some good shit from Germany/Netherlands on Alphabay, then come talk about 100ug being weak. Also, if you dose more often than every four days, you will build a tolerance.

As with anything, people do have different tolerances, except when it comes to LSD. You take enough, you will really trip hard. How hard? I took 2700ug once and I can swear to God, it was a bad bad bad fucking idea. I had done it before but I honestly was tripping so hard, I didn't think I would ever be normal or sane again, the melt was real and I felt like I was falling through the universe slowly disintegrating. However, I still do LSD, I am just not dumb enough to drop that much acid all at once.
>>
>>736487865
That shit is gel tabs from AbLoneLSD on Alphabay. Abby has the best acid. And I don't store it in the light, but I had to have light to take the picture.
>>
>>736488048
The fact you said someone has the best acid makes you a tool. LSD is extremely hard to synthesize and has to be done but a trained chemist in a lab, almost all LSD is initially the same these days. Storage is what matters and that vacuum seal bag is shit.
>>
>>736487401
That's probably because you weigh 300 pounds and have a metabolism that works like a one legged horse.
Try drinking some water and losing weight and you probably wouldn't have to shovel it into your face to feel it.
>>
You won't feel the full dose of you keep dropping it everyday. Give it atleast 2 weeks off between trips so you have time to Integrate your fucking trip or you'll end up fucking your mental health up or get HPPD.
It is not something you want to take to get fucked up on, for most it's a tool for enlightenment and self improvement. You're doing it wrong faggot.
I do agree that 300ug+ is where it's at, anything below that doesn't suffice for me but that has to do with previous experience, frequency and period you've tripped in.
Most "pussies" you're talking about do it like once a month or so and take it responsibly unlike you who gets fucked up on psychedelics every weekend.
Don't abuse Lucy or Lucy will abuse you. Use it responsibly.
>>
Don't do it too often or you'll shoot your eye out kid.
>>
>>736489057
Holy hell you must be retarded.
>>
>>736489260
I weigh 160, and have a fast metabolism.

>>736489616
Only takes about 3-5 days for tolerance to return (almost) to baseline. Ik from research and experience. And yeah, I have the hppd. Isn't that bad. Never abused it, just had a close relationship with it. At that time of my life, it was a spiritual ritual for me.
>>
>>736490071
I can feel you. I was in that honeymoon stage of psychedelic use myself but it wears off slowly. I just want you to know that you'll loose the magic if you do it too often. Trust me, give it at least 2 weeks off, eat healthy, drink loads of water, work out, do something good for yourself and then drop it. You'll know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>736490253
Already do, that time I refer to was years ago. Ended when I snorted about 220mg of DMT (do not ever fucking do that). Now I just do LSD now and then, wanting to get some soon though.
>>
>>736489932
yes, I must be. I am not the one bragging about how much LSD I have to take to trip. I microdose and have a long history of drug use. You are obviously still a kid who needs attention and doesn't realize you are merely spending more to experience the same high as other people.
>>
>>736490647
Yupp, retard confirmed.
>>
its not a competition, op... every1 reacts differently.
>>
>>736490836
this, OP is literally trying to compete about how he has to spend more money to get high. da fuq?
>>
>>736487401
Hey when I was a fat fuck on SSRI's I needed heroic doses to get going too. Also, psychedelics aren't alcohol where a higher dose is always a better dose.

Different dosages take you on different kinda trips. Sometimes you want to fade out completely, other times you just want to see the world on HD.

But you're being a tool. Again you're probably overweight if you need way more drugs than your buddies; my tolerances shot way down after losing 40lbs
>>
>>736487401
Tldr
>>
take between 4-600ug biweekly solo instead of taking antidepressants daily and have done so for almost three years OP.
>>
>>736487401

some people are much more sensitive are require lower doses of psychdelics to attain the same peak effects. you'd think tripping frequently would have helped humble you but your ego is out of control lol. go try a thumbprint then come back and keep talking shit.
>>
>>736490836
>>736490892
Not trying to compete. I'm asking why does everyone take pussy 100ugs, that hardly cause any visuals, and hardly makes your head feel any different than when sober. Also, LSD is cheap, so it's hardly even "more money to get high". Have you faggots even taken LSD? If so, what doses? If low doses only, then you have no room to talk. But if you've taken higher doses, than why do you not understand whatsoever what I am saying? Why, with a drug you take maybe a few times every 6 months, would you dose small and hardly get anything out of it? Why not push the limit and actually trip and have a much more unique and better experience?

Instead of taking 100ugs and suddenly thinking you can draw, why not take 400ugs and completely open up to a trip that will show you things you can't see on 100ugs.
>>
>>736491273
If anything, LSD increases a person's ego, by making them feel more self confident and happier with who they are. It lets them accept their character. It doesn't necessarily always have to change their character, and it certainly doesn't make them anymore or less wiser. To be wise isn't to know everything, but to understand that you know nothing.
>>
>>736491319
Because too much LSD leads to more chances of a bad trip. It's fucking hilarious on 110ug IMO

Also, there's a come down from too much LSD
>>
>>736491319
>mfw when I believed someone saying this and took 4 tabs after only ever having shrooms
>mfw it was actually a RC and I didn't know better
>mfw hppd
>bad hppd
>>
>>736491319
>Not competing
>Calls lower doses pussies.
>>
>>736491590
This is true, I cannot argue that. Personally though, I've only had 1 bad trip, and it was at 700ugs. Afterwards though, I took the experience and make it positive.

>>736491607
Should always test the LSD first. I don't know what the hppd from RCs is like, from LSD is wasn't so bad, but I had the worst hppd from snorting the 220mg(roughly) of DMT. And that made my life hell for about 4 solid months.
>>
>>736490411
I can't do dmt only done it like twice and I'm scared of those entities and losing control.
>>
>>736487401
> I can do more drugs than you
That's a very impressive trophy you've earned there OP. I encourage you on your quest to do all the drugs.
>>
>>736491804
Oh God, snorting it is way different. You don't "fall asleep" or so, like you do when smoking it. It kinda gives you energy, and with the high dose I did, there were full on hallucinations. And it burns bad. It was like going to Hell
>>
>>736487401

just cause you take bigger dose doesnt mean your trip is stronger/better

also the fact that u take drugs solo means u have no friends to do it with faggot
>>
>>736491533

conceitedness and arrogance are false and deluded shadows of genuine confidence based on wisdom. the ego you demonstrate, and that i am referring to, is one of arrogance. such ego has it's root in ignorance and fear / insecurity.

lsd doesn't magically make you wiser, but intelligent, perceptive, and insightful people use it as a spiritual tool to dissolve preconceptions, delusions, and mistaken self-identification.. in other words, to deepen wisdom.

unlike you, who seem to only be interested in abusing it to get fucked up for entertainment. what a waste.
>>
>>736491897
I really don't though. None of my friends do drugs, besides drink. It's a sad life I live.
>>
>>736492084
You've become too hypocritical to keep responding to at this point, Mr. LSD SJW.
>>
File: 1217642.jpg (123KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1217642.jpg
123KB, 720x720px
>>736492084
The combination of wisdom based on the content of your words and the inability to use capital letters ate the beginning of your sentence makes me want to have a superpower that'd allow me to punch people in the groin over the internet.
>>
>>736492615
I loled
>>
File: 81T0nckQRyL._SL1500_.jpg (300KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81T0nckQRyL._SL1500_.jpg
300KB, 1500x1500px
Good albums on LSD thread now.

This album right here, fucking amazing.
Alongside:
The Wall
Meddle
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
LOVE
Kid A
Notable mentions:
No Quarter by Led Zeppelin
Planet Caravan by Black Sabbath
>>
>>736492615

grammar nazi; brainwashed conformity; thoroughly indoctrinated, false sense of superiority / intelligence, nice run on sentence faggot, also it's AT the beginning, not ate. but i digress, you can EAT your own dipshit run on sentence and choke on it, and you can also choke on my lack of capitalization.

intelligent and confident people feel no need to make themselves appear intelligent with grammar / punctuation / etc... they don't require the validation or approval of socially conformant dolts. people who fixate on grammar are those who are too dumb to understand the context and meaning of what is being said.
>>
File: Salival.jpg (12KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Salival.jpg
12KB, 316x316px
>>736492821
>>
Bruh psychadelics aren't a competition. Unless you are testing every dose with an ehrlich test you probably don't know it's exact potency, and as has been stated several times here before you probably arent shedding your tolerance completely between doses. As a 160 lb healthy adult im glad it only takes me 200-300ug to have a wild time.. lower dosages have their purpose too though. You sound young and like you think you have a better understanding of these substances than you actually do
>>
>>736493297
Wrong. I know it isn't a competition. I'm asking why do people take 100ugs when it hardly even does anything. That's not a trip, it's only dipping your toes in. But sooo many people seems to say that it is a trip and that it fucks them up. And I am dumbfounded at that.
>>
File: R-101513-1451074989-8681.jpeg.jpg (114KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
R-101513-1451074989-8681.jpeg.jpg
114KB, 600x599px
>>736492821
my fave
>>
You get tolerance to acid super quickly you fucking retard
Anyone can get used to high doses if they're taking it very often

Also who the fuck is proud of needing more drugs for the same effect, are you a child?
>>
>>736493441
So you have to be trolling if you can't grasp the facts that
>some people experience strong visual hallucinations at lower dosages than you would
>not everyone wants to go down the rabbit hole every time they take lsd. I use it to draw and i couldnt function at higher dosages
>>
>>736491782
>snorting dmt
what the fuck lol
>>
>>736492821
Trans Europa express
>>
>>736487401
People who trip too much end up fucking this ego up. You are a true example OP.

>pussies can't handle 100ug
Tolerance is different for everyone. Everyone doesn't like to abuse psychedelics like your pathetic self.

It's truly pathetic how you dont let your tolerance go down and keep redosing.

Don't do it for a month and then drop 1.5mg, then talk.
>>
File: 00b0b_gtO6x4mywR1_600x450.jpg (14KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
00b0b_gtO6x4mywR1_600x450.jpg
14KB, 337x450px
>>736490647
this anon knows whats up. in my day we would store acid in vial liquid form.

I accidentally took probably thirty 200ug doses when the vial cap came off when I was holding it. I was beyond in another world.
>>
File: eggs.jpg (516KB, 1600x954px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
516KB, 1600x954px
Look, I have a stronger tolerance than all my friends, just like you this applies to all drugs

Most I ever took was 1000ug or 1mg, about 8 standard hits, while this was "too much" I still didn't have a bad trip

I noticed real quick how I went from handling a 250ug trip like it was nothing, and I had friends who would cut a tab in half and I wanted to say shit and I realized how douchy it sounded, everyone takes psychedelics differently

enjoy it in your own way, take what you want, but don't make it seem like booze or even weed where the amount you do defines your experience
>>
Does anyone have anything like trio roulette? Something that you roll for and it defines what you do on your trip. That could be really cool
>>
>>736489057
>and that vacuum seal bag is shit.
Because there are different tiers of vac bag? Lel
>>
>>736489057
I used to think this, then I had acid from different vendors.

Some of it was far more visual than others. I suspect the more visual one was the contaminated one, but how can I know?

There's also dosage issues, always, that shouldn't be ignored.

Agree with OP. If you can't handle >300ug you're weak of mind.

OP's still a faggot - but that's actually okay nowadays.
>>
>>736490071
I did this for a while. Kinda fucked me up a little - loss of sense of reality.

And the tolerance stuff is true too. It's okay 3 days after (really) but still better after 2 weeks.

Don't rush. In the end it'll work out better. AFAIK
>>
>>736496836
Actually, during the process of creating LSD, there are stages where the chemist has to seperate the impurities. And depending on how well it is done, it can have a profound effect on the trip being positive and negative. And of course, there are different kinds of LSD. When it is in crystal form, you can tell.
>>
>>736487401
Why do so many weak faggots take LSD? I've done it 30+ times, used to do it every weekend; if not, every 2 weeks. ALWAYS SOLO. Everyone I see post on here or Reddit talks about how they took 300-600ugs and they tripped balls and how it was amazing. That's a pussy dose to me. I've only taken as low at 300ugs 1 time, and that was my first ever time taking LSD, and I wanted to test it. I even talked to my parents on that dose, it was not a trip. Second time was 600ugs, and after that, the doses went to 675, 800, 900, 1000 (found this dose to be bit too strong for me), and then I kept the rest of my doses from 600-800. That became my average, good time trip dose. And no, I never took any other medications or anything that would interfere with it.

I'm not trying to brag or anything, I'm being serious. Why are there so many weak faggots who take 300ugs and say that they can't even handle it alone? Are they retarded?
>>
>>736493441
when I took psychedelics for the experience rather then high, it was mostly how that strong dose breaks you and forces you to rethink or rebuild if that makes sense. after that I got it, and didn't really see the point in taking them again unless I felt like I needed to go through that experience again in that it would be beneficial. but taking them for a high, in a strong dose it was mainly to experience how insane things can get, as in thinking and the dreaming type stuff. most people can't enjoy that though if they're only doing it for a temporary high because it's too much

to me there were 3 levels, light dose where stuffs morphing and shifting, the normal body high and insanity.medium dose, which might be high for a lot of people, where things are constantly morphing and changing, you have colours all over your vision and the insanity and body feeling is there all the time and onto after visuals stop, wierd feelings all over. then the heavy dose where you reality is completely different to normal, it's not just just morphing or shifting from what you see, stuff is activally swirling into whirlpools of fractals and rainbow hues etc., you can close your eyes and be in a different place, the insanity is there but even more intense, like you have 160 iq level and it feels like your brain is overloaded at times and you get that feeling off not just being high, but competely different feeling body wise. instead of your senses being wierd, you get feelings your never felt eg. feeling your lip or cheek is a liquid and running down your chest and not being sure if it really isn't. after that it's the same as high level dose, any more is just longer duration of effect.
low would be 1-2g of mushrooms, medium 2-6g, high over 7-10g+, depends on potency lost drying and original potency.
but across all levels for me what I said in 1st sentence about 'psychedelic experience' is there. even then I can achieve that without taking psychedelics
>>
Different people react to different chemicals differently. Wow what a surprise.
>>
>>736487401
Way to be a typical teenager anon.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.