[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this a bed bug I'm paranoid

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
is this a bed bug I'm paranoid
>>
>>736478073
Yeah that is one
>>
>>736478073
Yes.
>>
Hard to tell from that pic...but I think so.
>>
>>736478073
Have fun OP!
>>
>>736478073
Si, es malo!
>>
>>736478073
That's a watermelon seed you idiot.
>I'm black
>>
>>736478073
Nah you're fine. Sleep tight pal.
>>
Almost looks like a tick, but I've never seen a bed bug
>>
no its a carpet bug. vacuum your house more
>>
>>736478073
Either a bedbug or a tic either way you better start tossing mattresses and couches to make sure and if you find more call an exterminator asap
>>
>>736478073
op here rip me
>>
Its a bedbug im 100% sure cause ive got them in my flat too
>>
It's a Peruvian ant. You are cool pal
>>
Put bedbug in your penis hole dude
>>
>>736478323
Op here definitely not a ant
>>
>>736478073
do not waste any time. start reading up on how to get rid of bed bugs and begin immediately. (((reddit))) has a lot of good threads with info
>>
File: bed bug.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
bed bug.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
this is a bed bug
>>
this is a carpet bug
>>
>>736478414
Squeeze it. And smell it. Bed bugs smells Bad and strong
>>
>>736478073
looks like it
>>
>>736478445
Yeah, its a bed bug OP.
They're a pain in the ass but if you do it right you can get rid of them. Cover the matress. Toss it. Toss all the blankets and pillows. Vaccum. Toss those bags. Buy some diatomaceous earth and put that shit everywhere.

Treat it like you just got over the scarlet fever or some shit. Almost anything can be infected. Super hot water may work. Do your research.
>>
>>736478445
Much like roaches the longer you wait the worse it gets but unlike roaches bedbugs suck ya blood. Both can make you very sick though.
>>
>>736478650
Op here, already threw it outside, if it helps I'm in Florida some maybe it is some native pest
>>
OP you don't have to trash everything you own, but you do need to clean everything - and I do mean everything.

Leave no seam untouched on your mattress. Bedbugs can't get INSIDE the mattress, but they love seams. They will be in there, or if not, you will see little black specks - their feces.

Look in crevasses. If you have a headboard, look in, under and around it. Every corner.

Steam clean everything, with a 10% alcohol/90% water solution.

Spread diatomaceous earth around all of your baseboards, a bunch under your bed, and underneath your box spring.

Pull off the protective "sheet" on the underside of your box spring and investigate it for bedbugs.

My wife and I got a severe bedbug infestation a few years back. Never EVER order a mattress from a mattress company that also takes away your old mattress in the same truck. That's how we got them. We caught them quickly enough to rid ourselves of the infestation, but it was hard work (and only took ~3 weeks to get to that point.)
>>
Fuck this fake bedbug psyops bullshit. There is a thread like this every week. Someone go check out the Rollins Inc stock prices for the past 10 years. Then ecolabs. Follow the money. Someone's getting rich off this bullshit and these threads are posted to perpetuate the paranoia and epidemic.
>>
>>736478718
I am from FL too. Had them. Buy bed bug powder it is great.
>>
File: IMG_3678.png (342KB, 441x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3678.png
342KB, 441x400px
pretty sure it isn't one, not orange like this picture
>>
>>736479033

The most effective bedbug killer is diatomaceous earth. It costs about $6 for enough to spread around a room the size of a basketball court.

Nobody's getting rich off that faggot.
>>
>>736478642
this
>>
Had them before, this is unfortunately a bedbug. God save you, you need to fucking nuke your house now.
>>
>>736479033
back to /x/
>>
>>736479427
Check your whole bed and everything surrounding it. OP, this is gonna be a very long night. These fucking are almost immortal. 2 cold winters and $600 worth of shit spray stop them but im sure they will be back next year or so.
>>
I had 1 bed bug once but killed it. Haven't seen anymore since and never got bites. Am i safe?
>>
Eat it while naked in pigs blood on your bed, show them whose boss
>>
>>736478073

No, that's a finger. Jesus fuck, don't they teach you kids anything in school these days?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Egg?
>>
>>736479816
Depends on how long ago it happened to spot it. I killed one and a few more appeared 1-2 weeks later, then the whole house got infected. Awful times.
>>
>>736479816
check your body for little bug bites. Like your back and behind the legs. If not, then you're probably good. Although to be safe, check under your mattress.
>>
>>736479033
I don't like to waste tin foil on hats.
>>
>>736478073
If there is any doubt in your mind, drive to fucking walmart right fucking now. buy everything, never stop buying spray, Coat your house, baby, dog, whatever. Throw away bed if that's an option. Jesus those fuckers are fucking insane.
>>
>>736480012
This was like very last 2016. Havent seen anymore since and ive checked. But ive been told where theres one theres more, yet ive been fine which is weird cuz ive experienced a bed bug problem before (someone elses house while sleeping over for a summer)
>>
>>736480309
Late*
>>
>>736478073
Yep. Time to move and burn all your old shit.
>>
>>736478073
It looks alot like one OP. How about sleeping on the couch tonight?
>>
>>736480445
I am haha
>>
>>736479969
OP imma need to see them tits.

male or female it doesn't matter.
>>
>>736480309
Your Probably fine then, it probably didnt lay any eggs or whatever.

But the legend is true, if there is one, you literally have to nuke your house.
>>
That is not a bug, that is clearly an Aids particle. You touched it so now you have aids.
>>
>>736478073
Show near nipple, only way to tell
>>
File: IMG_3680.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3680.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
>>736480547
Here's what looks to be a bite it wasn't here before
>>
>>736480692
See, the thing with bed bugs, they never bite once, It is always either like a line of bites or just a bunch of it in the same area. It def looks like a Bed bug bite because their bites are small as fuck and almost undetectable because the itchiness goes away approximately an hour to every a day depending if it was a baby or an adult. Personally, stay the fuck on guard.
>>
>>736480692
Timestamp or you are a shill
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.