[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm a manager at a chain pizza place, and I have strong

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 31

So, I'm a manager at a chain pizza place, and I have strong reason to believe one of the delivery drivers is drinking on the job pretty much every day. The thing is, he is one of our better workers, never fucks up, and seems perfectly fine. I normally wouldn't care if a crew member drinks as long as he does his job well, but this guy takes about 20 deliveries every day. Should I report him to the GM? I don't want to cost the guy his job since I like him, but I'm not sure if it is alright to just let him go on like this. Also, I have no idea how the fuck he acts so normal when he smells like a literal bottle of vodka.
>>
>obviously doing a good job
>hurr durr lets fire him
Op I would ignore it until something happens, just act surprised if he crashes or a customer reports him
>>
give him some weed so he stops drinking problem solved.
>>
>>736389905
Alcoholic who works at a recreational marijuana dispensary reporting in.

That won't work.
>>
>>736389758
What chain? I know a guy like this
>>
>>736389891
well, its not only that he smells of alcohol every day. i have also gotten a call recently from some random person who said one of our workers was swerving on the road. (they described his car). On a separate occasion, I helped him take a large delivery to his car since there were like 30 pizzas, and I noticed a few empty bottles in his backseat.
>>736389905
haha, i'm not really sure how i'd go about doing that. i don't even smoke weed.
>>
>>736390086
little caesars
>>
just be careful that if he gets caught drinking and driving on the job that you dont get any shit for it as manager.
>>
>>736390113
Is he only there temporarily, like a summer job or a full time one?
>>
>>736389758
>>736390113
Bring it up with him privately. Tell him you don't want to fire him because performance, but it's something you can't ignore because it'll be a problem if a customer reports it to customer service. (Case in point, random caller about his driving.) Also tell him there's insurance costs, potential legal liability and fines on both of you, stuff like that.

Those reasons should be enough to at least get him to rein it in enough to stop smelling like vodka, if he's reasonable about it. If he's unwilling, warn him that while you appreciate his work, you're not willing to put your ass on the line for a $50k fine if one of the aforementioned situations pops up and that you'll have to take it to GM. Also warn him that the fine isn't just to you the employer, it'll also be a fine to him the employee.

>>736390226
From OP's post, I'd expect a full time.
>>
>>736389758
Nah please don't. Talk to him and ask him if he's going through something hard in his personal life. Be a good friend bro.

But if he doesn't stop in a week or two then maybe do something, but give him a chance bro. Be there for him and maybe you guys will end up good friends or something. Be that support that he might need or at least give him a chance for now.

Short version: Give him a warning and tell him to brood at home with alcohol.
>>
>>736389758
He acts normal because he's an alcoholic. He could be dealing with a breakup, a death, a loss of his family or something.

Talk to him OP please. Please don't get him in trouble without giving him a chance to change first and explain himself to you as well.

Once you warn him and give him another chance whatever happens later he can't stay mad at you because you warned him and gave him a chance.

Be a good human bro, be a good bro, talk to him about it. Tell him that others can smell that he's wasted.
>>
>>736390226
he's been with us for about 2 years, so i've ignored it for a pretty long time. however, the random call from that person kind of freaked me out, and increased my suspicion of him. i always had doubts since he never acts drunk in the slightest. he gets about 30-39.5 hours a week, kek. its kind of messed up, but little caesars is cheap and doesn't give crew members full time
>>
tell em you rather he be alive and useful instead of dead and wasting food when he inevitability crashes
>>
>>736390113
It is incumbent upon you if you're being serious to address the problem if he's swerving. He's actively putting people's lives in danger. Everyone has a right to do with their own body whatever they want - in my opinion, as long as the guy does his job well, he should be judged as an employee for his on-the-clock performance. But it crosses a line when he's swerving, because he's endangering other people.

I say you should:
1) Have a talk with him and explain he should stick to public transit. If applicable, say him even being drunk in public may be itself a crime (public intoxication, but that's not illegal in my state).

2) Explain that even you knowing about it puts you in a precarious situation. Almost certainly, your company's policy demands you to fire an employee on the spot in this situation. Even the fact that you're aware and not doing that puts your own job in jeopardy. Explain to this guy he should be grateful you're not firing him on the spot, and that he has to at least pretend he's not constantly drunk. He has to put some damn Axe spray on, get some Tic-Tacs, and at least God damn pretend he's a half-way normal person. Meanwhile, you have to play dumb about it all to protect your job.
>>
>>736390311
haha just stop in a week or two?... alcoholics dont work like that bro, especially if hes onto hard liquor even with a good support from family and friends he cant just stop, withdrawals would drive him insane and possibly put him in the hospital depending how bad he is.. although i do agree you could try and talk to him maybe he has no one he can go to, then again some people really dont give a shit and wont help themselves until life hits them like a train and its too late.
>>
>>736390388
Yeah, well bring it up to him. Say that people are reporting that he's driving like a drunk and that you guys can get fined heavily and that it can cost you your job too.

So ask him how you can help him to help stop drinking on the job?

Tell him to maybe go to a therapist if he drinks to calm his anxiety or something, he can get some medication like xanax to keep him not so edgy on the job, but tell him that he can't go on like this because you hate to see such a good worker go down the drain.

Be good to him, dont' report him for now...but if he won't change his tune in the next few weeks either tell him you have to report him or that he'll get fired and if he doesn't get the point then you gotta do what you gotta do.

You're a good man for considering this and not just snitching on him my man. Kudos to you. Bless your heart.
>>
File: OPHearsSound.gif (384KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
OPHearsSound.gif
384KB, 300x167px
>>736389758
Be a manager and fire his stupid fucking ass you beta fuck.

You're not doing the drunk retard any favors by letting him think it's OK to show up to work loaded.

You can't be this fucking stupid.
>>
>>736390522
He can drink at home bro. Just not on the job. He can start weaning down.

I was an alcoholic that drank for 5 years straight. I slowly weaned myself down by drinking beer. Now I only drink once every month or two and only beer.

If I have a bottle of liquor around me I don't wanna drink it. I have jagermeister at home and I haven't touched it in 4 months.
>>
>>736390606
No, firing him is wrong. He's a good worker. And we're all human and he could be going through something difficult in his life.

Dont' be so quick to judge people asshole. Mk?
>>
>>736389758
Damnit, Randell, I don't you not to worry about it. I got shit under control.
>>
>>736390606
You'd be surprised to know just how many people come to work drunk or fucked up on drugs. It's like a third of all people, legal or illegal drugs or buzzed and you wouldn't know cuz coffee and gum and cologne.
>>
Lol. Who cares. It's a fuckin corporate pizza shop. He's gonna drive drunk regardless of employment, and he can get a job at another pizza place in a day. If he's so far gone he's chugging vodka at work a talking to won't do a God damned thing. Here's my advice, get a job somewhere respectable. You make what, 8 to 11 dollars an hour and net 27 hours a week it not less. There's bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>736390757
It's good to be a good human and talk to him about how you can help him so that he doesn't feel the need to drink on the job and to ask him if he's going through any personal problems or that if he's drinking because he has an anxiety issue or something and he tries to calm his social anxiety or something...

Come on bro, let's try to make the world better one by one. If you wanna see good change in the world start with yourself, be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
Even though he is a good worker, one way or the other you are going to lose him for a period of time. If he is an alcoholic he needs treatment, if he gets through treatment he may relapse. This is a better and shorter alternative to the foreseeable future; he will a/another dui, he will kill someone in an automobile accident, or he may just kill himself in one. Maybe he functions as an alcoholic long enough to die from complications. Any way you choose yer rolling the dice. Just depends the stakes and how much you wanna bet.
>>
>>736389758
>manager
>pizza place
>concerned about employee performance
>trying this hard for mediocrity

you were the special ed kid who demanded better of his special ed classmates
>>
OP here. Upon consideration, I don't think I will report him to the GM quite yet, (although this might be ethically wrong, as he is putting other drivers at risk). I think I will just talk to him next time the GM isn't there and ask him what is going on, and tell him about possible legal trouble as an anon above suggested. The thing is, I know he probably won't quit, and will just hide it better, which really puts me in a tough situation, since I genuinely care about the guy as well as the safety of other "normal" people.

Here is another thing that worries me. What if I bring it up with him, and then something bad happens on the road due to his drinking? Then it will be out there that I talked to a fucking alcoholic who makes a living out of driving, and I didn't fire him on the spot.
>>
>>736391043
He can wean himself down. Let's not pretend that every alcoholic that quits goes through rehab.

People have quit by themselves many times, it just takes a strong will.
>>
>>736390886
>queering this vigorously
>>
Bring it up, document it, find out company policy. Cover your own ass anf possibly ask GM for advice. Either way the dude needs help, but if he wont help himself at all after you offer then there is nothing you can do to change him. So cut bait.
>>
>>736391107
I just know sometimes one person that's a total stranger or a coworker can make a big difference by being there for a coworker or just talking to them about their problem.

Sometimes people think that they're getting away and people can't see their drinking problem or drug problem, but people notice.

Just talking to him could be the wake up call that he needs. And I'm sure he really needs that money too, people don't work pizza because they don't need money.

Just want OP to do the right thing. Blessings to you my friend.
>>
>>736390886
You don't understand how addiction works. You can't just sit down, have a nice little chat about anxiety and expect someone to not be an addict. Lol. How naive are you? If he's drinking heavily on the job dude is so far gone he's knocking on heaven's door. I have a bad alcohol problem myself, been drinking every day heavily for 8 years, between a 6 and and 12 pack every and I'm not far gone enough to drink on the job.
>>
>>736391090
True enough, I am a bit doctrinated after multiple rehabs. Just depends on if they want to quit or not really.
>>
Yeah, let him drive drunk and kill somebody. After all, you only care about the drunk. Just wait and see, good choice. ?
>>
>>736391062
you just need to let Darwin do his thing. Stop interfering in the lives of others. If the job gets done, who are you to judge by what means?

Personally, I'm a graphic designer. If the client likes their logo, does it really matter that I was tripping balls while I made it?
>>
Not your problem just don't drive in a car with him
>>
>>736391286
Of course I understand how addiction works. I quit drinking after 10 years of drinking since I was 15 and I quit heroin after using it for 3 years.

I probably know more about addiction than you from personal experience and from reading.
>>
File: wt.jpg (2KB, 84x125px) Image search: [Google]
wt.jpg
2KB, 84x125px
>>736390648
>being this much of a fucking idiot
bait. Has to be. No one is this fucking stupid.

You're his manager, not his friend or psychiatrist you fucking retard. There are 100 more other people out there who can do the job if you maybe did yours, faggot.
>>
>>736391286
No one's asking him to quit drinking idiot, just not drink on the job.

He can drink himself to death at home if he feels like it. But the manager should tell him to wean himself down once he's ready at home.

The key is to tell him that he can't drink on the job no more. Comprehend what I wrote first before you write some stupid shit you autist.
>>
Just call the cops on him
>>
>>736391286
Bro some people could just be starting drinking and drink on the job 'cause they think they can get away with it. How far you're gone and what you do is different from person to person.

Some people are violent drunks and start fights every time they're drunk, some are happy, some just pass out, just like that that's different too.

Oh and sorry for calling you an autist, I thought you were calling me names or something or calling me stupid. But you weren't, you just said naive. All good :)
>>
File: pleasesitdown.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pleasesitdown.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
ITT: A simple answer of just 'Firing' him and moving on turns into an alcohol debate.

Bunch of useless fucks you are. Fire him and move on, it's that simple. Dramatic Faggots.
>>
>>736391373
So, who cares. Dude aint gonna quit, aint none of this dudew business either. If you don't like working with drunks find a more respectable profession.
>>
>>736391062
tell him off the record, like hey i'm not reporting you is everything okay? and seriously tell him he needs to change the drinking because if you get a real complaint you will report it.

so if you give him a chance and he fucks up again then you just follow protocol. but don't let him put it on you. you're actually being cool and not firing him, everyone has a bad day or month once in a while. if he had his shit all sorted he wouldn't be working with you. (no disrespect) so he probably really needs the job, he might just not be satisfied, if he's a good employee maybe he wants to move up and is bored so he's self sabotaging. or maybe he's got personal issues.

like many anons already said, give him a chance. if this wake up call doesn't do it then you do what you must. you don't want to endanger your job either.
>>
>>736391286
So how are you now dude?
I've been drinking beer about 12 years every day. Now stopped it.
>>
>>736391229
You're gross. You're a gross person with a disgustingly altruistic perspective on life. I genuinely would rather all of my employees suffer in fatal accidents than speak to a single one of them about issues not directly related to work. I hope the next time you try to help somebody with their personal issues, they beat you to a quivering pulp in the street.

TL;DR - Go back to church little faggot.
>>
>>736391299
Yeah, you really have to want to do it. You have to have a big reason you do it for. For the kids, to make your mom proud of you, and just not to kill yourself down that road...stuff like that.

If getting buzzed is more important to you than what your kids think of you, or the quality of their life with their parents, or that your mother is disappointed in you, if getting buzzed is more important than your biggest wants and desires in life or your values, then you're fucked.

You have to want it bad enough that you'll keep in mind what you're doing it for and grind through the hard days when you really wanna get high on some heroin or alcohol or whatever.
>>
>>736389758
Have you considered he could have a medical problem like tonsilitis, which makes the breath smell Sulfury? Often it smells like acidic alcohol hangover. I know, i have it ;(
>>
>>736391407
He deserves one morning. We're human after all.

Don't be a fegit. Are you a corporate dick sucking robot fegit or a human being?

Things aren't so black and white when people go through problems and life can be pretty harsh. It's good to be human even with those that you have authority over.
>>
>>736391518

LOLOLOL You don't chug liquor on the job if you don't have a serious problem. Sure. He's just risking a dui 8 hours a day for the fun of it. As I said, naive.
>>
>>736391180
dude if he tells any superiors they'll fire the guy instantly. you're a cold mother fucker. this isn't a shark tank man, it's a pizza place. he's not even the owner. it would be stupid to back-stab to get nowhere.
>>
>>736391562
Nice. I'm of the same opinion. Good to know there are good people out there.
>>
>>736389758
It's not your responsibility to rat him out.

If he does his job as well as you say then you don't have any reason to assume he's drinking on the job. Leave him alone. Who knows what he's dealing with
>>
Report him, don't just fire him, report him. He should not have a license if he is an alcoholic. He needs to sort himself out before he wipes himself or someone else out.
If anything happens the likelihood is you will have plausible deniability but you will know you let it happen.
Just because he does a good job or seems like a nice guy doesn't mean you can morally let yourself off the hook.
>>
>>736391626
refer to
>>736390113
>I noticed a few empty bottles in his backseat.
>>
>>736389758
you should talk to him about his behavior...
>>
>>736391626
>confusing tonsilitis with the typical smell of scrotal gargling
>>
>>736391601
I drank three to five days a week for 10 years since I was 15... I quit 3 years ago or so ... now only drink once every month or two or so.

How long did you quit for?
>>
>>736391698
say 'faggot' you faggot.
>>
File: a012341.jpg (144KB, 1433x922px) Image search: [Google]
a012341.jpg
144KB, 1433x922px
>>736389758
it's true?
Watches at 0 $?
>>
>>736390522
Yep. Alcoholic here. He's right.
>>
>>736391619
whoa buddy have a drink
>>
>>736391698
>poorfag detected

Being a dick is one thing, being reasonable and taking care of business is another. The guy is intoxicated on the road, endangering others as well as himself, and you're talking to me about compassion?

You fire him, move on, and in two weeks it's the past. Little faggots like you who want to over-dramatize everything and stick emotions before business interests are the ones who get no where.

You fire him and give him some AA pamphlets, end of story. It's not like he's losing a fucking pension ffs and if he's an addict, there's no way he should be working with a vehicle anyway.

You're retarded.

Op, fire him and move on. In two weeks, it will be a distant memory.
>>
>>736391619
How do you like living life being a bitter and miserable piece of shit?

Enjoy your life dipshit.

Remember that all humans are meant to be social creatures, no matter how antisocial and introverted you are.

It's good to be good to others because there will come a time in your life when you'll need a favor or help or a second chance and then maybe you'll just get fucked in the ass because karma does its job. Sometimes it takes some time but i'll make it's way around.
>>
File: 555.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>>736391852
>advertising on 4chan
>>
>>736391701
You can be an alcoholic without drinking on the job. Many alcoholics do it.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you so stupid? How old are you kid?

I keep forgetting 12 year olds hang out here too.
>>
>>736391887
i'm sorry if that was harsh. It just makes me nauseated to read nonsense like "you can make a difference in somebody's life!" or "talking to him could be the wake up call he needs"

>Blessings to you my friend
really faggot?
>>
Can you use him for connections? Can you blackmail him? How can you use him? You have something on him don't squander it by being a good person it doesn't pay in the end.
>>
>>736391698
This man here knows how it's meant to be done.
>>
File: wut.png (94KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
94KB, 500x392px
>>736391940
>humans are meant to be social creatures
>we're talking about business, a false ecosystem that we invented

For fuck sakes, people like just need to shut your fucking mouths. You can get him help OUTSIDE of work but if there is no fucking way you can allow someone like that to work for you. He chose to pick up the bottle and knew what it meant if he did, and now it's your problem? Give me a break angel boy.

You get him help but there is no way you allow him to work for you unless you're equally as stupid.

Starting to think this whole thread is bait.
>>
>>736391763
That will only make him drink harder and maybe kill himself.

You heard he's a good worker. He deserves a second chance motherfucker.

Why are we as a society so quick to ruin people's records and lives?

Most if not all people have ALL driven tipsy above the limit, anyone that drinks that I know has done it many times, and some not many, but definitely a few.

So quit being such a fegit and realize that the DUI laws are shit. Being tipsy doesn't kill people.

It's the morons that get hammered beyond sanity that fuck people up in blackouts or to the point where they lose their coordination.

I doubt anyone killed anyone by drinking 2 beers and if they did it's because they weren't paying attention or some other shit, the beer isn't necessarily a factor all the time in those small doses.
>>
>>736391940
>karma does its job
>sometimes

Namaste away from you else I catch a case
>>
>>736391849
feggit*
>>
>>736392086
>>Blessings to you my friend
>really faggot?

yeah i read that too i was like whoa too much.
but op firing drunk pizza boy is too much too.
like a lot of people have said, this might be fixable.
>>
OP, drunk driving accidents that result in injury and death is extremely common. I say, you do the right thing and fire him. As you said, he has been doing this for 2 years now. He obviously has no plans of changing. If a guy can drink every day and drive for a living, he obviously has no respect for anyone around him, so why should you have respect for him? Fire him. If you don't an accident will inevitably happen, and you will have to live with the fact that you could have prevented it if you had just made the choice to fire him. This is pretty much black and white.
>>
Who gives a shit

He delivers the pizzas leave him the fuck alone, pretend like you don't know
>>
>>736389758
It's your duty to report it, lest you be responsible for a) the person he inevitably kills, and b) the lawsuit against your company that follows it
>>
>>736392094
>Can you blackmail him? How can you use him? You have something on him don't squander it

it's a pizza place dude? you're fucking mental
>>
>>736392069
Can you fucking read? I said if you drink on the job your so far gone you're beyond help. Of course most alcoholics don't drink at work.
>>
>>736392249
>I'm responsible for everyone's lives and decisions
>thinking that not reporting him is better for his health

You sound like one of those cucks who's gf cheats on him, then says 'guys, she's really the victim here, look how sad she is'
>>
>>736392095
Thank you sir.

I've been through a lot in my life and although I was depressed and really bitter and mad at the world for like 5 years, I've realized that's not a good way to live.

We as humans have to support each other or else we will live like animals in this world with no love or compassion but just competitors and rivals.

That's no good way to live.
>>
>>736389758
>he smells like a literal bottle of vodka
Functional alcoholic is functional.

If he fucks up and gets in to an accident do you really think him losing his job is going to stop that happening? He's still going to drive, he'll probably get a job somewhere else as a delivery driver as that's what seems to be working for him. Either that or he'll hit the bottle even harder.

You'll just move the problem somewhere else. You need to talk to him about getting sober.
>>
>>736392310
My stance is that OP is managing a pizza joint. Meddling in the lives of others is not in the job description.

If OP was a hospital administrator, and drunk delivery driver was instead drunk surgeon, I'd have different advice.
>>
>>736392384
/thread

Buncha fucking moral poorfags in here. Jesus Christ you people are fucking stupid. Guy is on the road drunk and you're allowing him because 'hurrr durr we don't want to hurt his feelings and make his life worse' kek
>>
>>736391827
I drank since 23 yo. Now i drink once a week saturday. I'm quit 1 year ago.
>>
>>736392249
Op literally said there have been empty bottles of vodka in his car and he reeks of the stuff at work.
How is letting him continue good for him or anyone else involved, including op and other road users/ pedestrians?
Sounds like someone is butt hurt over a previous DUI
>>
>>736389758
i didnt get promoted to GM at Clarion without starting each day with 2 highball screwdrivers and another 2 at lunch.
>>
>>736392134
If your son was working for you and was an alcoholic, would you report him?

No, I'm pretty sure you'd give him a second chance, and so this man deserves a second chance too.

I'm sure there's illegal shit you do or have done and you didn't go to the police station and report yourself for all of it. Did you? Didn't think so.
>>
>>736392558
Yeah, that guy is a fucking retard
>>
>>736392282
kek
>>
>>736392538
Caring about drunk driving is for retarded women
>>
>>736392094
I'm sure blackmailing a pizza delivery guy with an alcohol problem is going to turn out super profitable.

Oy vey... the jew is strong in some people.
>>
>>736392430
No, it's just good to show people the same compassion we like to show ourselves much more than others.

And women who cheat are scum. Dated 2 of those. Wanted evidence of it so I planted a secret recorder in the bitch's car.

Heard her talking with some guy after work and clearly they were close.

Got all my shit from her and left the dumb bitch with finesse.
>>
>>736392592
>I wouldn't allow my son to work before dealing with his issue
>would find him help

the second chance is getting them help. not allowing them to work you fucking autist. If his job was working in the back, stacking crates it would be one thing, but he's a driver.

How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>736392498
true, but a friendly nudge might help out. but i don't disagree
>>
File: bahaha.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
bahaha.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>736392688
>you sound like one of those cucks
>proves he's one of those cucks
>>
>>736392712
Grassing McGrassy is a grass.
>>
Let's all just agree it's a fucking pizza job and you aren't going to stop this guy from driving. He's probably less likely to kill someone being intoxicated and having an extremely high tolerance than your average 16 year old kid texting. Who cares. You fire him, he gets a job a dominos the next day. My original advice is to get a job where you don't have to deal with scumbags.
>>
>>736392556
Right on. Don't start drinking regularly again 'cause it tends to sneak up on you.

But I think if you don't drink more than once a week it's safe, personally I feel it's not too much, and I've been doing that a few years now and haven't started drinking heavily again.

I kind of got over it for some reason. Stopped enjoying getting hammered, but I do enjoy the occasional buzz.

And one of the bigger reasons I quit is because it fucks up your sleep patterns and gives you insomnia and after drinking for some time you'll stop being able to sleep heavily without being drunk. It's retarded.
>>
>>736392446
Competition and rivalry is the only way to live, whether animal or human. Advancement is only achieved by one-upping the last guy.

Whiny little leftist
>>
>>736392796
Exactly, fuck his problems. Just fire him and move on so it's not yours. You're a pizza manager ffs, not a hospital.
>>
If you get him fired he will get really drunk and kill someone. Can you live with yourself when that happens?
>>
>>736392558
Nope. No DUIs or anything. I just like to give people the same compassion and second chances we tend to give ourselves.

It's OK if you make a mistake, right? But let's demonize someone instantly if they fucked up somehow.

I didn't say to let him work drunk. I said to give him a chance after warning him that he can't drink anymore on the job and also talking to him offering a friend to talk to or some help at work with whatever he needs done or adjusted that's in his power like changing his schedule to help him stop drinking on the job...
>>
>>736392864
>time traveler from the future detected
>>
>>736389758
Just talk to him. He'd probably be glad that someone notices and it sounds like it's at a point he needs professional help. No need to report him, it would make his life worse than what it already is.
>>
>>736392601
hehe ;)
>>
>>736392911
Dubs of gayness right here.
>>
>>736392911
see>>736392712
>>
>>736392446
>That's no good way to live.
It's working out pretty well for me.
>>
>>736392712
There aren't many people who will actually do that to their son.

Saying that is one thing, but doing it is another.

I stand by my opinion. He deserves a second chance. Life is cruel and sometimes throws people a really bad hand, so without knowing his circumstances he deserves another chance.

We as people are faulty by nature, we learn from mistakes. He deserves a second chance and there's nothing you can say that can change my mind. No man made laws, no bullshit, no kaka taka, I don't give a fuck.

It's reasonable to give him a second chance as long as he quits drinking on the job now and just drinks at home.
>>
>>736392770
Most people end up dating a girl or 2 that ends up cheating on them if you date enough girls.

Guess you've been sucking on the same pussy lips your whole life. Enjoy.
>>
>>736392840
If you really believe that you're a moron. Are inventions and advancements all made because of competition or because of the human spirit of ingenuity and curiosity?

If you really believe that you're an absolute moron.

Competition also creates greed and rape and buttfucks. Enjoy your buttfucks fegit.
>>
>>736392911
>But let's demonize someone instantly if they fucked up somehow
I don't think Mr Drunk Delivery Driver is a one off thing, he's already been reported as being a danger on the road. This isn't an instant character assassination based on a single mistake, it's a balanced judgement based one evidence that the dude is a danger on the road. It's more likely that he'll injure an innocent pedestrian than himself in that state.

The dude needs help to not be a danger on the road. That's compassion right there. It's a chance to make the mistake he's making affect only himself and not anyone else.
>>
>>736392933
I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE EVEN HAVING THIS CONVERSATION RIGHT NOW. We are literally talking about someone's job at little Caesars. 5 dollar hot and ready. My nephew was a manager at little Caesars. He was addicted to meth and heroin, was 24, never had a drivers license, illiterate, and dropped out of 6th grade. I mean, there's bigger fuckin fish to fry.
>>
>>736391562
>>736391698
>>736392249
>>736392446
>>736392688
>>736392911
you're just a bucket of cringe, aren't you?
>>
>>736393051
>having to monitor his drinking 24/7
>he relapses when you thought 'oh, but he was good for 3 months'
>they ask you if you knew about it
>yup
>you're fired

You've never owned a business, have you? the second chance IS GETTING HIM HELP. After that, he can come back and work for you. In the meantime, nope.

Like ffs, you know the kind of shit you're gonna have to second guess every-time he goes on the road? Dealing with addicts is work, and when you're a manager, you're dealing with enough other things.
>>
>>736393182
How do you know that he was drunk that day when he swerved? Maybe he was sleepy that day.

Where is your evidence, your proof? You're making assumptions big boy.
>>
>>736390281
Foolish idea.
Don't do this OP, you have to feign ignorance, or get rid of him.
Leave the drunk be, is my advice.
>>
>>736393185
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
OP here. The main reason I am choosing to give him one (and only one) warning, is because he doesn't come across as a total "scumbag" or a drunk. I know that he is most likely drinking and driving, but I don't think it is because he has no regard for anyone, or anything of that matter. He is like 23, respectable, and seems pretty educated. Not really sure why he is working here still, I think he just might enjoy it, with all the money from tips and what not, until he finds a better job. However, like I said before, I am going to make sure that he knows I am serious about this warning, and if I ever have the slightest notion that he is drinking on the job again, I'll report him. Even though he might have a high tolerance or whatever, that doesn't mean he isn't impaired. I think I heard that most people who get DUIs or cause accidents have driven impaired something like 1,000 times. I know it will happen inevitably, either on the clock or off. I am going to suggest that he take two weeks off to get his shit together. I think that should maybe be enough time for him to have a chance to get off the alcohol. If he fucks that up, then I'll have to let him go and hope I can find another driver like him. (one that isn't a piece of shit like all the other drivers at our store)
>>
File: plzstop.jpg (31KB, 410x307px) Image search: [Google]
plzstop.jpg
31KB, 410x307px
>>736393095
>words of a cuck
>If it doesn't happen to them, they're virgin little 16 year olds hurr durr

>been dating flawlessly for the last decade

kek nice try. Not all of us choose pathetic trash to date bud.
>>
Here's what you do...call the cops and drop an anonymous tip that a drunk guy is on the road. He'll get pulled over and go to jail then you fire him for being drunk and driving. He'll understand and blame himself for fucking up. The dui will make him go to court ordered AA and he'll clean up and live a happy life.
>>
>>736393190
No, just after being through a lot of shit in life except of becoming just like the dead eyes, bitter, angry majority of people I've realized that in the face of adversity it's still is the right thing to be a good person and to help people, to provide them the same benefit of the doubt and compassion we provide ourselves.

But only unless they are decent people. If they're violent criminals I have no compassion for them. Anyone that practices regular violence for whatever end is the most absolute scum of the earth and I would be first to put them where they belong.
>>
>>736393224
You don't have to say that you knew about it you autist.
>>
File: notwrong.jpg (20KB, 334x242px) Image search: [Google]
notwrong.jpg
20KB, 334x242px
>>736393375
>>
>>736390546
So basically you recommend he switch to driving under the influence of xanax instead of alcohol.
Does your mouth dry out from breathing?
>>
>>736393365
Nah, I've been single for 3 years. But before I've been dating regularly since I was 14 so yep.

If you think everyone who got cheated on is a cuck you don't know women my friend. Have a nice day.
>>
>>736393440
true but
>he'll tell them you knew and that you allowed it
>you're a manger at a pizza chain so they won't hesitate to clean house
>>
>>736393163
I'm sorry, I thought you may have been worth debating, but then I realized that you can't even type the word 'faggot' properly.

The "human spirit of ingenuity and curiosity" has only been a luxury of the past 100 years. Prior to that, spending time on anything that did not directly and immediately improve quality of life was overwhelmingly discouraged. Evolution itself is a result of competition and rivalry.
>>
File: flashback.jpg (74KB, 600x1355px) Image search: [Google]
flashback.jpg
74KB, 600x1355px
>>736393497
>If you think everyone who got cheated on is a cuck
you don't know words my friend.

Fucking kek stay single, have a nice day.
>>
>>736391304
Chances are he only kill a few normies.

Nothing of value would be lo-

Shit. The pizzas would get wrecked.
>>
>>736393163
>Are inventions and advancements all made because of competition
Often yeah. War tends to lead to the greatest advances in technology. The Internet for example was born from the military ARPANET. It was refined by Burners Lee as a tool for academic communication and since then it's gone on to play a key role in... you guessed it... military application.

Other times invention is born from the desire for increased profits. I point you towards the entire industrial revolution. Technological development has also allowed for wage slavery in the east; factories that have dormitories with nets to catch people trying to commit suicide by jumping.

You think people are fundamentally helpful creatures? Putting their time and effort in to helping their fellow man?

Fuken lol.
>>
File: domaths.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
domaths.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>736393497
>Dating regularly since 14 (so yep)
>Single for 3 years
>Is 17
>>
File: mah.jpg (9KB, 318x235px) Image search: [Google]
mah.jpg
9KB, 318x235px
>>736393722
Listen to this man OP.

Imagine if there were some Calzones in car as well. How could you live with yourself?
>>
>>736393249
Good effort! Keep it up! You'll get there in the end I'm sure.
>>
>>736392801
Good luck to you bro!
>>
>>736393750
kek
>>
>>736393333
Dem quads. Shows you're doing the right thing.
>>
>>736393519
You'll say he's lying and trying to sabotage your job because he's a miserable POS, if he'd really try to do that. Most people tend to have respect for people who give them a chance.
>>
>>736393773
Calzone:

Sweaty Italian 1: Shit, I dropped the pizza taking it out of the oven, it's all crumpled up and covered in shit
Sweaty Italian 2: serve it, charge $5 more, call it a speciality
Sweaty Italian 1: BRILLIANTO!
>>
op how old are you? what terrible life choices did you make that made you get stuck babysitting boozers and irresponsible people?
>>
>>736393878
>implying if you work for a big chain they'll even care or want to take the chance
>nope
>it happened on your watch, end of story

Do you not know how business works? Why would they even care. These own these chains for one reason and one reason only, money. They will just fire him, and if there's any doubt, you as well. You're a pizza manger, not an essential part of their economic think tank ffs. They'll just fire you if any doubt, replace you, no worries.
>>
>>736393878
>Most people tend to have respect for people who give them a chance.
I see you've never employed a drug user.
>>
>>736393536
Neanderthals were a lot smarter than you think. Our consciousness expanded because someone started eating the right kind of mushrooms or it was ordained by a higher power that our consciousness can't even fathom.

Whatever dude. You have your opinion, I have mine.
>>
>>736393954
kek'd

I make my own at home, I love em.
>>
>>736393750
LOL! 27 sir.
>>
>>736394001
No shit, this person is autistic. They'll go into instant selfish mode asap.
>>
>>736393828
You too brother. Best of luck to you.
>>
File: no.gif (2MB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
2MB, 250x232px
>>736394027
>Our consciousness expanded because someone started eating the right kind of mushrooms or it was ordained by a higher power that our consciousness can't even fathom.
>>
File: BetaMax.png (602KB, 665x400px) Image search: [Google]
BetaMax.png
602KB, 665x400px
>>736394070
So you dated from 14-24 and are talking about experience? and you got cheated on twice? FUCKING KEK + recording her as proof like an autist.

Jesus, such a pathetic cuck bahaha
>>
>>736393333
Quads of truth.

I respect your opinion and the fact that you think he deserves a chance, many of us do. And exactly, for the fact that he isn't a scumbag or a piece of shit, he deserves a chance.

He said he's a good worker so obvoiusly he cares enough to do well and try, so something is wrong in his life right now that makes him drink so he can probably overcome with the same effort he puts toward his life, but probably is temporarily depressed.

Kudos to you sir.
>>
>>736393333
OH SHIT YOU'RE OP. THIS IS A SIGN FROM GOD BRO. YOU GOT QUADS OF TRUTH MY MAN!!! You've made the right decision sir.

:,) WIth a tear in my eye I salute you!
>>
>>736394027
>Neanderthals were a lot smarter than you think

Couldn't have been much dumber than you...

Seriously, I go to the trouble of explaining that until the 1900s, quality of life was so bad that the "ingenuity of the human spirit" had little to no factor in the advancement of the species, and that competition and rivalry is the root of evolution, and you come back with "hurr, neanderthals were smart"? You should be ashamed. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>736393333
If he is White he deserves another chance, if he is brown take him down.
>>
First problem is your are a corporate drone bitch instead of owning your own pizza place. Second, the mavericks that skirt the rules and outperform the in-line bitches are the best to make business partners. Team up with this guy and start your own pizza place. If there is a non-compete in your corporate employee agreement, that can be negated with a right to work claim.
>>
File: lolno.gif (867KB, 245x231px) Image search: [Google]
lolno.gif
867KB, 245x231px
>>736394027
You think you can pass down your experience of eating mushrooms to your kids? You think your children will remember that time you had an epiphany about self awareness brought about by LSD or something similar?

True, neanderthals were smart, but that's not how the development of species works. Not even close.
>>
>>736394263
This.
>>
>>736394172
Yeah it's nice to know that you're right and not breaking up with your girlfriend just over a bad gut feeling, but turns out our gut is a lot smarter than we think.

Are you some kind of moron?
>>
>>736394263
If he's yellow, let him... mellow?
>>
>>736394288
>First problem is your are a corporate drone bitch instead of owning your own pizza place.
So what do you do for income, angry anon? Does it involve business partnerships with alcoholics?

I'm sure it'll be swell!
>>
>>736394336
Apparently most things, including your gut, and neanderthals, are smarter than you think. Truly brilliant insight anon, I'm glad I'm here.
>>
>>736394350
Did you just assume that all Asian people are piss?

That's highly offensive and only partially correct!
>>
>>736394413
No, I assumed that if he's an Asian alcoholic, it best to just let him go about his job.
>>
>>736394336
kek, you sound like the cucks who go into their gf's phone and social media shit all worried. Stop dating trash kid. Prob just try to date any girl who ends up hooking up with you.
>>
File: opinions.jpg (35KB, 480x534px) Image search: [Google]
opinions.jpg
35KB, 480x534px
>>736394027
>>
>>736394408
I'm glad such a high grade professor of knowledge PhD is hanging out at 4chan persuading us just how smart and more advanced he is than most of us mortals.

Please professor of knowledge, please guide us to freedom, love, happiness, and mega good pussy oh wise one, wise 4chan lurker/traveler.

Please accept this gift of my gut stew as a sacrament to your knowledge sir. Please have a taste and smell the inside of my colon so you can appreciate my service to you.
>>
File: continue.jpg (28KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
continue.jpg
28KB, 429x399px
>>736394027
>You have your opinion
Yeah, don't ever breed.
>>
dont drink and drive
>>
>>736394543
Is the irony of your post entirely lost on you? Let me share with you an old expression from my country:

People who live in glass houses will probably suffer heat stroke on sunny days and people can see when you masturbate. Also it's bad to throw stones at pots and kettles because they're both black and that's racist.
>>
>>736390172
Where the fuck does little Caesar's deliver?
>>
>>736394578
But just think of how enlightened his kids will be because he himself is enlightened and that's totally how it works!
>>
>>736394705
At OPs place.
>>
>>736394705
some of the original ones in canada still do, smaller towns.
>>
>>736394543
Geez anon, you're going down swingin, eh?

Common sense doesn't require a PhD, you're just a little dumb, highly opinionated, and pushing the spectrum to new heights.

Its hard for me to believe that a person of your intelligence is allowed to use a computer, so I'm going to let you off the hook and assume that you're very, very tired and need a long nap.

Now wipe the egg off your face and calmly excuse yourself for a big boy nap.
>>
>>736394894
>assume that you're very, very tired and need a long nap.
Legit kek'd. I'm stealing this for future use.
>>
>>736389758
I new this fine bitch in h.s that would drink two water bottles of vodka a day at school and her eyes wouldnt even glaze. I literally didnt know for years till she offered me a pull one day while smoking grass. Her mom died in a wreck and that became her escape. drunk as piss and making deans list. insane
>>
Cover your ass and say something about it to him
>be a manager
>not a friend
>>
>>736394997
What water bottles we talking here? Amount?
>>
You need to report him. My father died because some shithead was drunk behind the wheel. He shattered the family and killed his own kid. Reporting him might make him realize that he needs help too before he hurts himself or someone else
>>
>>736395082
Really, you need the daily mL intake of a long-forgotten high school alcoholic?
>>
>>736395163
You brought her up.
>>
>>736390466
Best advice and professional dude.

/thread.
>>
>>736395142
No anon, didn't you hear the delusional retards? Give him a second chance.
>>
>>736395163
Really? You need to know why he needs to know the daily mL intake of a long-forgotten high school alcoholic?
>>
>>736395142
>other people should be punished because I have a dead dad

Should we also ban cigarettes because they make my breath smell bad?
>>
>>736395163
Well, because you sound like a lying little homo if you want us to believe some HS girl drank 1L of vodka a day and people couldn't tell.

So yeah, mL intake plz.
>>
File: rekt.gif (2MB, 540x297px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.gif
2MB, 540x297px
>>736394894
>>
>>736395202
No I didn't, different poster.

>>736395256
Really? You need to question why I question his previous inquiry regarding the daily mL intake of a long-forgotten high school alcoholic?

>>736395274
I don't want you to believe shit. I didn't post that nonsense about the HS girl that drank 1L of vodka a day and people couldn't tell. So no, mL intake information request denied.
>>
>>736395265
No, we should ban cigarettes because they have no purpose other than to kill. At least the companies could toss some weed in them.
>>
>>736395414
my bad

>>736394997
answer me you rancid swine.
>>
>>736394997
>>736395142

Your dead dad and her dead mom are fucking in heaven.
>>
>>736395414
Really? You need to question why I question why you question his previous inquiry regarding the daily mL intake of a long-forgotten high school alcoholic?
>>
>>736395265
This autistic logic can be used on anything.

>Nuclear bombs shouldn't be dropped
>Why? Because of what happened back in the 40's? Do you still wear clothes from back then? hur dur
>>
>>736395142
Dead dad mad.
>>
You can become an experienced drunk driver. My uncle has driven drunk and even will sit there drinking while drunk and get high. He knows how to drink and drive. Experience actually can be beneficial. If you do it while too drunk, then it's a problem. I've been with my uncle in his truck. We were going to eat and he'd get high first and drink beer on the way. He likes to maintain his high. He's 60 and he's been doing this all his life.
>>
>>736395550
I don't NEED to do shit, nigger! I wanted to question why you questioned my questioning of your question regarding his previous inquiry regarding the daily mL intake of a long-forgotten high school alcoholic.
>>
>>736394997
HOW BIG WERE THE FUCKING WATER BOTTLES GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!?!?!?
>>
>>736389758
If you dont fire him immediately, and he has an accident, you have blood on your hands.

The call you got from a customer and the empty bottles in the car are all the warnings you need.

If he gets into an accident, youre his boss. Are you sure if its so obvious they wont come to you? Do you really think people are that dumb to not know that you willingly let him put himself and others in danger?

You are being irreaponsible to society for what must seem like personal gain to you right now, but do you think your career, and your life youve built, are worth risking over some dumbass who cant control himself?

Get real. If you cant handle firing someone for this obvious reason you dont deserve to be a manager. Youre being a spineless coward.
>>
>>736395601
>He likes to maintain his high. He's 60 and he's been doing this all his life.
I agree here. You cannot be pulled over for DUI unless you have driving habits of a DUI. There are millions of "smart drunks" out there that are actually better drivers with a few drinks in them as the events of the road are address more calmly and not in a panic. My dad would drive me home after he had a few beers.

One time, he was driving in a highway while buzzed and a car spun out in front of him. Instead of a panicked standing on the breaks, he just whipped the wheel to the left and the right avoiding the car. A second later, we settled into a lane and kept on driving. He said, "Don't tell you mother about this. She'd just worry too much."
>>
Definitely say someone called to comment.
Put the onus on someone else.
>>
>>736395601
No WHEY! Your uncle drinks, AND gets high?!

Holy shit /b/oys, get a load of this guy!
>>
>>736395560
In fact the dropping of nuclear weapons on Hiroshima and Nagasaki helped significantly in shortening the length of World War 2, by at least two (some say up to five) years, ostensibly reducing the overall number of lives lost.

If we stick to the "least harm" logic of which is the better action to choose then the bombs were the lesser of two evils. The ~80,000 killed by the bombs is morally preferable to the millions that would have died otherwise. It's not good, but preferable.

The more you know.
>>
>>736389758
He's a fucking pizza driver.

Who would want to be a pizza driver? Of course he's drinking, but he's doing his job so you're to ignore it until it starts affecting things.

In meanwhile ask him on monday if he had a rough weekend, because his breath still smells like booze. Then give him a mint and laugh it off as a friendly joke.
>>
>>736395726
>inb4 autistic poorfags with no career experience disagree with you
>>
>>736395616
This is the most fun I've had in ages and I've just made myself sad.
>>
>>736395753
No amount of nuclear weaponry will ever bring back >>736395142's dead dad
>>
>>736395746
My uncle drinks too...
>>
>>736395800
It might as a ghoul.

Gould dad mad dead.
>>
>>736395812
what, and doesn't get high? Fuck outta here, you AND your pussy uncle...
>>
Well, DUI on the job shouldn't really look good for the company, but you never really know if he really drinks, so you can try just asking him if you could spend the day with him, ofcourse he won't drink but you can bring up the subject and try too seek out whatever info you like, and wether he actually does a good job. It all comes down to you, you can warn him too, tell him that some people started snooping around the company about some guy drunk on the job. If he's a good bloke (which is rare as shit) he may tell it. So really its your choice.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 750x1334px
Testing
>>
>>736395753
Actually, they could've achieved the same result by dropping the bombs in the ocean off-shore and showing them the all-mighty creation they had. The 80,000 killed wouldn't have happened and the radiation/leukemia that decimated the remaining survivors for decades would've been substantially smaller.

The more you know.
>>
>>736395800
wew lad, that edge
>>
>>736395775
You dont need to be rich or have a lot of career experience to follow logic. This guy just hasnt thought things through because "muh feelings" and "he does a good job.."

Idiots, dude... cant fix stupid i guess.
>>
>>736391062

Why don't you just put him into a different job that doesn't involve him driving all over the place?

Also, why you aren't firing him for being drunk at work is bizarre. You're his boss, not his friend. Christ, even your customers know he's drunk.
>>
File: k.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>736395861
>>
Fire his ass
>>
>>736391698
>he deserves one morning

It sounds like he just drinks all the time and goes to work drunk. Fuck him. OP should fire the guy.
>>
File: greasyshine.jpg (59KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
greasyshine.jpg
59KB, 680x680px
>>736395881
Actually, doing that would have wasted any chance they had of delivering a payload unhindered by exposing their launching ground to counter attack and demonstrated that the USA didn't have the balls to actually drop them on people.

The more you know.
>>
>>736395919
Damn, I'm owning this thread. First I put an end to that "neanderthals is smart" feel-goodery, then made >>736395781 realize that his life is comparatively shit, made light of the deaths of at least two parents, and now I've scared of >>736395919 AND his uncle.

Today was a good day.
>>
>>736395881
>implying the Japanese would have surrendered without being directly nuked

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1946/12/if-the-atomic-bomb-had-not-been-used/376238/
>>
Alcoholic here, I used to drink at work, all day every day. Most of the time in the privacy of the bathroom but sometimes I'd just drinking at my desk. I'm sure people knew and if they did I think a reality check would've helped. Thinking I was getting away with it made me feel invincible which lead me to drink more and more until I was checked in to rehab. IMO, take him aside and have a private word with let him know you know. Might be enough for him to get help, sounds like the dude needs it.
>>
>>736395746
That is all you focused on? You didn't read anything else? I was on topic mentioning how my uncle has been drinking and driving most of his life and sometimes he'll get high before he starts driving too. He is a good driver and never gets into accidents. Now use your autistic abilities again to pull out pointless observations and impress us again!
>>
>>736389758
Dude is delivering pizza for a living. Never had a problem before, top employee, likeable, no wrecks, complaints. Smells like booze, fuck it, other half of staff probably smells like weed. Dudes driving pizza around town
>>
File: helping.gif (18KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
helping.gif
18KB, 267x200px
>>736396079
I helped.
>>
>>736396096
>>736396039

They would've surrendered. And if they didn't, they only needed to drop 1.

Keep pretending it wasn't a war crime, americucks.
>>
File: YouMad.jpg (30KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
YouMad.jpg
30KB, 600x457px
>>736396134
>>
>>736396134
Your mother is a career whore. Thats why your uncle drinks.
>>
>>736396079
This isn't a cringe thread. fucking kek
>>
>>736396191
> refute evidence that opposes opinion with blind denial
> resort to personal attack
I'm not even American, lol
>>
>>736389758
You're a shit manager. Just tell him you know he's drinking and to stop doing it on the job.

Then get a fidget spinner cus you're autistic as fuck
>>
>>736396245
I'm just tryin to keep /b/ savage

See: >>736396239
>>
>>736396191
Oh look some faggot not American has a fucking opinion.It's a good thing no one gives a fucking shit
>>
>>736396367
You seem to give enough of a shit to tell everyone that you "don't give a shit"...
>>
>>736396191
>boo hoo war crimes
>plz kill by the rules

eastern hemisphere detected
>>
>>736396467
you seem to give enough of a shit about him telling everyone that he doesn't give a shit that I have begun to question whether i give enough shit to continue writi-
>>
File: dumbass.png (200KB, 490x355px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.png
200KB, 490x355px
>>736396494
>>736396367
>>736396268
>>
>>736390606
Wow, you must be loved by your family you edgy little cunt
>>
>>736389758
talk to him face to face
snitches are bitches
>>
>>736389758
talk to him ass to mouth
bitches get stitches
>>
Fire him.

Don't expect to get far if you don't want to be a asshole as a manager.
>>
>>736389758
Just wait for something to happen and then fire him. It will cause his life to spiral out of control. Be sure to inform any future employers who call that he would come into work drunk and think he was hiding it. Ruin his life and him. Make it your life's goal to make him reach rock bottom. Then he will learn a valuable lesson, otherwise he will continue on the same destructive path.
>>
>>736396894
this

make him rue the day he crossed you.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (186KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
186KB, 780x440px
>>736396079
Look mommy, I owned a thread on the interwebz!
>>
This shit is gay as fuck. You 'manage' a pizza place but you're not sure if you want to fire somebody?

I stopped firing because I don't hire ANYBODY. So obviously I shouldn't just get rid of people because I don't like people and will not fix the problem. Plus why should I have to fire people when I'm not the one doing the hiring? Basically all I do is set an example. I do my work, and I watch over the kids. They're all fucking children. This weekend I went in to make myself a BLT and they didn't even have chopped romaine.

So OP. I really don't give a fuck. If you hired him, then you're at fault, and you're responsible.

What did you think you'd get off free? You think you just hire people and have no responsibilities held based on their performance?
>>
Dude, there are people who are functioning alcoholics. If he's one of your better workers, gets his job done, and doesn't act like a cunt, I would turn a blind eye until something happened. If and when that does happen, you never knew about it and you're going to take care of it right there.
>>
File: hello.jpg (15KB, 269x269px) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
15KB, 269x269px
>>736398577
>implying there aren't 1000 kids out there who can drive a pizza equally as well that aren't alcoholics

A good manager could easily do interviews and find a stable, non-autistic kid. Most likely since he's on here asking for advice, OP hires only people wearing fedoras.

OP, please deliver pic of fedora workshop.
>>
File: 1496054463905.gif (2MB, 223x202px) Image search: [Google]
1496054463905.gif
2MB, 223x202px
>>736393481
>does your mouth dry out from breathing

Maximum overkek
>>
File: 1497140401575.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497140401575.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>736389758
Maybe you should put on your manager pants and figure it out instead of asking a bunch of unemployed manbabys
>>
>>736389758
Why don't you think for yourself?
>>
>>736394468
Hell, if he's Asian and drink driving, the booze might just steady his hand and make him a BETTER driver. How much worse can they be at it?
>>
File: 1473830945184.png (2MB, 1080x829px) Image search: [Google]
1473830945184.png
2MB, 1080x829px
>>736395057
everyone point and laugh at this faggot
>>
>>736396894
>Just wait for something to happen and then fire him.
I can guarantee that if that "something" is a car accident where he kills someone that will come right back to OP. He took a call from someone who reported the driver and OP did nothing about it. I'm not sure about the law but I'm sure the company and OP will take the fall for it.
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.