[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theirs a 50 something year old at work >I've been there

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: grn5.gif (2MB, 634x364px) Image search: [Google]
grn5.gif
2MB, 634x364px
Theirs a 50 something year old at work
>I've been there for 3 years
>We would just make small talk and she jokes a lot
>She smokes
>Now recently on year 3 she's said if she was younger she'd chase me.
>I ask how old she is. She's hesitant but tells.
>I say that's not old
>She breaks eye contact and looks shocked
>Many weeks later we're alone and she touches my hand
>Now its been a few months. I see her at work every now and then but its briefly.
>Other day she sees me and I'm busy looking for something.
>As I search she greets me and gently scratches my back
>We talk a little and she laughs at unfunny joke
>We hold eye contact smiling then I leave

She's divorced. You guys said she want the D.

**NOW TODAY**
I made small talk bout movies since she used to let me borrow them. So i said what movies you seen lately? She gave a lengthy answer. I told her a movie I seen in theaters. She told me she rathers see movies at home and blah with little jokes. I agreed it is better. Then slipped in you ever want to see a movie some time? She said her neighbor always bugs her with tickets but she rather watch em at home but thanks with a smile. I smiled and said you're welcome. If I corrected her I'd look more desperate and ruin her excuse. She could easily said we can at my place if she was with it.

The funny part minutes before I went for it she greeted me. Said she likes seeing me cause Im so cute and made small talk.

I can't tell this to no one irl so here I am. Thoughts?
>>
>>736352570
Ask her to come over and watch a movie with you at your place you dipshit
>>
>>736352748
pretty much this, it's an opener.
Women that age don't need to play games like girl, she knows if she comes to your place, or you go t hers it's a definate fuck.

I had a convo with a 40+ woman nce, she asked what I do, I said IT, she said she had a computer issue, could I come sort it....we fucked. I didn't even look at her computer.

Also if she is uggo, fuck it anyway. no need to talk about it to anyone other than your /b/ros
>>
>>736352748
anon could probably flat out ask her if she's interested in a sexual relationship, but since you work together that could affect your life so don't do that. but older women are insanely forward and wouldnt take offence to that question. but no one should take offence to that question, it's very straightforward, honest, and not threatening
>>
>>736352748
I live at home.
>>
>>736353454
Move the fuck out. Not living with your parents really ups your chances at getting laid. Also try to get a one bedroom when you move out. Roommates can also fuck up your chances of getting laid.
>>
>>736352570
yeah she wants your d. but be careful because you work with her.

never ever fuck around with co workers ever!
>>
>>736352570
what is the name of this milf??
>>
>>736353454
Then do it at her place this isn't hard bro
>>
>>736353665
Not op but it's too expensive to move out these days (at least here in the uk) not worth all the extra costs but i'm 21
>>
>>736354346
What's it worth to you to spend your early 20's having as many sexual encounters as you can?
>>
>>736354511
mostly all the girls my age who i fuck are university students so i just go to their student accommodation to be honest
>>
>>736353944
>>736354051
Suggest it again? Wouldn't I look desperate? I'll just try to act like nothing happened and greet next time I see her. Ball is in her court now, right?
>>
>>736354820
don't do it man.

screwing around with a co worker is never a good idea.

just because she wants your d doesnt mean you have to give it to her.
>>
>>736355050
When I try girls outside of work I don't get laid
>>
>>736355210

keep trying. don't do it with a co worker. but whatever i guess.
i've been there and it was such a hassle.
>>
>>736355210
Its probably a huge turn off when you say you live with your folks. Women love independence. Especially teens.
Im 19, got a well paying job at a gun range, saved up $10,000 busting my ass for OT, and used it on a down payment towards my house. I was able to save up because i too was with my folks at the time.
Dont get an apartment OP. Its a huge money sucker and your funds will never come back to you. At least with my piece of real estate, ill get about $50,000 - $100,000 in equity over a period of 2-5 years.
Just some advice if your considering moving out.
>>
>>736352570
Go for it dipshit.
>>
>>736355679
I can't afford to but thank you very much for the advice
>>
>>736355771
I did fuckface read the whole OP
>>
File: 1484364811527.jpg (79KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1484364811527.jpg
79KB, 500x667px
>>736355832
You can if you stop spending money on weed and booze for your friends to buy like i did.
Also, dont dip your pen in company ink. I use to fuck my manager at my other job and i regret it.
>>
>>736355345
Dude its shitty retail lol fuck the job
>>
>she smokes

I'm guessing you mean weed right? Say you've got some good weed and ask her if she wants to smoke with you. That's a guaranteed lay right there because smoking weed makes woman really horny.
>>
>>736356090
I don't waste money but i only got $400 in checking and $600- $700 in savings
>>
>>736356211
Cigs bro
>>
>>736356302
im guessing you make about $8 or $9 an hour. just save up dude. Its achievable
>>
op is faggot
>>
>>736356408
Pretty much and its part time
>>
>>736356426
Troll cause you can't contribute huh lol?
>>
File: 1496791008425.jpg (28KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496791008425.jpg
28KB, 334x500px
>>736352570
>>Many weeks later we're alone and she touches my hand

Congrats OP, you experienced your first handshake with a female.
>>
File: nike_swoosh_logo_black.png (42KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
nike_swoosh_logo_black.png
42KB, 1600x1600px
Just do it
>>
>>736353454
Everybody lives at home...you retard
>>
>>736356801
Lol no she put her palm on top of my knuckles and area opposite of my palm
>>
>>736356842
I already did though. Ball in her court now?
>>
>>736352570
I say do it. I had a chance with a super thicc mid 40s milf at one of my last jobs, and I regret not doing it. As long as you keep it professional, you won't have problems at work. She's older and divorced, huge chance she just wants some dick, probably on the regular. Older women don't normally want to get attached. Make it clear that you don't want it to be awkward, if you ever do decide to do it, but do so in private, after fucking.
>>
>>736356938
You're the retard for taking it literal.
>>
>>736352570
Simply say to her, "I wish a I was older, I'd show your a really good time." That will open the door wide for her to go full cougar on you.
>>
>>736356578
>>736357110
Plus it's part time? Fucking do it. Seriously, stop thinking about it.
>>
>>736352570
Dude, if you aren't banging this old broad already, you never will. Get around her defenses - she obviously wants you to - be a fucking man, and ask her if 7:00 Friday will be ok for you to come over and watch movies.
>>
>>736357110
I got rejected. Idk wtf to do now
>>
>>736354820
Holy shit, have you ever managed to get laid before? The ball is ALWAYS in your court. The question is does she still want to play. GO AFTER HER DUMBASS!!!
>>
>>736356365
Look man she hinted twice "she likes to watch movies at home", as in, "come to my place". She probably knows about your living situation and older women tend to prefer their own homes for fucking rather than some strangers place.
You had the opportunity twice, jackass. All you had to do was ask when you should come over or tell her you had a movie you'd like to bring or watch.
>>
>>736352570
Ask her if she wants to go out for drinks etc one night. Older women are generally easy to get even if they are married. I fucked a co-worker years ago and she was 50 I was 31.
>>
>>736357265
Oh shit, I'll try this if opportunity comes
>>736357307
Idk, I don't want to look like a persistent autist
>>
>>736352570
>>736352570
>>736352570
>>736352570
>>736352570
Any pics of her? See if she is worth it
>>
>>736355907
No, you haven't gone for it. You're being a sissy bitch too scared to go after a woman.
>>
>>736357542
Only once via an app. When I text girls my age they play games
>>
>>736357328
How, What did she say?
>>
>>736357736
PLEASE explain and guide me. I suck man
>>
>>736352570
I remember you. I'm the 40s fag that told you to take it slow, go for a coffee, etc.

No woman wants to be used. Or feel like a piece of meat (well some do, but that's sticking your dick in crazy).

You're doing great. Keep playing the game, and don't show your hand. Slowly, motherfucker, slowly.

Conversation is where it all starts. She's feeling you out. Maybe something will happen, maybe it won't.

But charging in like a bull guarantee's nothing will happen.

Don't foget the most imporant rule. Tell nobody. This is between you and her.

Good job OP.
>>
>>736357542
I have faith in you son. You can do it.
>>
>>736357938
I made small talk bout movies since she used to let me borrow them. So i said what movies you seen lately? She gave a lengthy answer. I told her a movie I seen in theaters. She told me she rathers see movies at home and blah with little jokes. I agreed it is better. Then slipped in you ever want to see a movie some time? She said her neighbor always bugs her with tickets but she rather watch em at home but thanks with a smile. I smiled and said you're welcome.
>>
File: cougar.jpg (151KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
cougar.jpg
151KB, 500x371px
>>736352570
the cougar has been stalking its prey. can you satiate its appetite?
>>
>>736357626
>>Idk, I don't want to look like a persistent autist

Then forget it and resign yourself to jerking off for the rest of your life. If you can't tell the difference between pursuing a woman and being an autistic stalker, you are never going to get laid.
>>
>>736357626
Don't do the "If I was older" bit...you already told her age doesn't matter, that would be back pedaling and remind her of the age difference, which is something I'm sure she doesn't want to think about.
Have the balls to just ask her. Find out what she likes to drink and bring booze.
>>
>>736357966
I remember you too man. Thank you very much will take it slow.
>>
>>736357966
Much wisdom is with this anon.
>>
>>736358208
And that piece about her neighbour...I told you, if you think she's cute, you bet your ass she's in demand by other men.

Srsly, I wish you the best of luck. I hope I'm around again when you post next.
>>
>>736352570
Just straight up ask her to fuck. Quit beatin around the bush and tell her you're both adults and you would enjoy having sex with her if she was open to the idea. If she responds negatively, then you're an idiot and your assumptions were completely off, and if not you're in, but either way you will have spent less time than either would have normally taken using your slow coaxing method. Get to the point and life becomes easier.
>>
>>736353116
Look like a good answer to me
>>
>>736357966
If that's what works for you I guess. I've found that being blunt, honest, up front,respecting her as a person and not just a fuck hole, backing up what you say, and being a little charming works just fine for me, and I can be pretty damn aggressive. Currently banging the shit out of a sexy, chubby 60yo lady, and I have turned her into a major freak. She' not the first older MILF or GILF either.
>>
>>736358425
Fuck lol. Thanks, hopefully. Don't work again until thursday, saturday and sunday so yeah.
>>
>>736358104
That's not rejection, dumbass.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.