[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Sup /b, how do I get a chick to break up with me so I can fuck

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: GGXXX.jpg (206KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GGXXX.jpg
206KB, 1564x1564px
Sup /b, how do I get a chick to break up with me so I can fuck better chicks. Trying to get out without any responsibility on my mind

>Pic related
Current cumhole that ain't doin it for me
>>
>>736325021
Just be honest, let them know that it seems what you want and what they want are two different things. There's nothing wrong with wanting to explore our sexuality. Part of me wishes I did before I got into a serious relationship.
>>
>>736325222
fuck these trips

THAT isn't doing it for you? She's cute as fuck.
>>
>>736325316
>THAT isn't doing it for you

Yeah bro, you spend a couple years in uni and realize there are way hotter girls with less baggage and suddenly things change.
>>
easy, show her this thread
>>
>>736325021
Her face kind of off
Just straight up stop talking to her and ignore her like she doesnt exist its what ive done/do
>>
>>736325515
This.
>>
>>736325021
Such a weird thread.
>>
>>736325712
its fake nigger
>>
Any nudes op?
>>
File: GG2.0.jpg (132KB, 824x1936px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GG2.0.jpg
132KB, 824x1936px
>>736325762
OP here, not fake. I started dating her a year ago from tinder but that was when I was a sad fuck who couldn't get matches. I've realized I can do way better since

>Pic is her around the time we started dating, I only liked the short hair
>>
>>736325021
>Trying to get out without any responsibility on my mind

That's not possible. If you leave or ignore her without telling her why then you'll be known as a huge asshole and every tiny past infraction of yours will be magnified a million times and gossiped to all of her friends etc. while she attempts to get over you.

Best thing you can do is just tell her you're not feeling it anymore. Don't lead her on and cheat and shit and wait for her to break up with you because I've done that myself and she literally hung on for 10 miserable years of me feeling horrible and stressy because I didn't have the balls to say it isn't working, please leave. No matter how guilty you feel, you just have to tell her the reality of the situation and be blunt about it. If she cries and is upset then that's natural, don't feel so bad that you "try" again when you know it's fake trying. Just tell her that you aren't feeling anything anymore and that you're sorry.
>>
>>736325994
if you think you're such an alpha now, you wouldnt be asking on /b/.
either youre drunk and filled with false confidence and this is fake as fuck.
>>
>>736325994
Be a man and be honest: she rebuild your self-esteem that is now going away from her. She was your hospital and you physio. She should be happy for you.

But...
>he doesn't actually know for sure he can score higher
>>
>>736325994

she looks like she has a great ass, so i can only imagine that she is either 1) psycho or 2) has elongated labia
>>
>>736326372
this
>>
>>736325994
She's hot as hell. I don't give a shit if this is fake or real, post more.
>>
face is meh but i'd stay for that fucking glorious ass
>>
>>736325994
Post more, faggot.
>>
>>736325021
or dont just be a huge pussy and break up with her yourself
>>
I'll tell you if you post something worth my while, OP
>>
>inb4 its a long distance relationship online
>>
>>736325021

Been single for a year and i'd take her off your hands in a jiffy, shes tidy.

Do it, will be funny when you cant find another grill
>>
File: gay.jpg (181KB, 720x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gay.jpg
181KB, 720x540px
>>736325994

>likes a joint
>great ass
>isnt fat

stop being picky OP
>>
tell her.

and move on.
>>
>>736327693
It only seems easy when you're with a bitch because I think other girls are more comfortable when you've got a girl yourself. Seems like every girl in the world will be an easy pick up but as soon as you leave her they'll be no one. Used to never get any messages from girls when I was single but after I got with my now wife, for about the first year and a half had women messaging me at least once a week. I think it's seriously a conspiracy of women trying to catch men up cheating.
>>
File: 1872-1.jpg (177KB, 436x833px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1872-1.jpg
177KB, 436x833px
Hm, sounds like you need help bro. And I can definitely help you out............I'll take her off your hands, where do yalls reside?
>>
Nigger are you high? That is 9.5/10 clean pussy right there. You take than and you put a fucking ring on it unless she is abusive or a lesbian. Jesus faggot, just slam the pussy none of us can get ffs
>>
>>736325021
Its easy. You must know of a guy she kinda likes or liked before so you give her a gentle nudge towards him. Won't be long and she'll do something that crosses an imaginary line and cause to dump her or she starts cheating. You are out with no responsibility. Works. Got rid of a long time gf and a wife the same way.
>>
have one of your friends rape her and take pictures then break up with her for being a cheating whore
>>
>>736325021

DAAAAAAAAMN I WANNA PLANT A BRIGHT RED HANDPRINT ON THAT OVALOID RIGHT BUTTCHEEK, TASTYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>736328325
>You take than and you put a fucking ring on it
>met her on Tinder

Kill yourself
>>
Fake as fuck.
>>
>>736325499
this

my longtime girlfriend and i broke up sometime last year and after i got tinder i doubled my killcount. now we're kinda fooling around again and she wants to make it serious so i have to find a way to say i dont want to cause the other girl im kinda seeing has an amazing body and the sex is awesome. plus she sends noods
>>
>>736325994
More pls
>>
>>736325021
Link me with that where you from
>>
Just cheat on her with some other chicks, at least do that before you dump her so you know you can do it easily
>>
>>736325021
>without any responsibility on my mind
How about be a fucking man and dump her without trying to be a total pussy about it? If ya dont wanna be with the bitch, stop stringing her along and just leave.
>>
>>736325994
>Jars that look full of drugs
>Bag of shit that looks like pills
>plucked weed stem
>Spoon
>Candle
>lighters
What, is she offering her ass to her holy drug shrine?
>>
First off dump all of her nudes here, then dump her for real.
>>
>>736332112
rolling for this
>>
>without any responsibility on my mind
There is no way to dump a woman that will leave her in a positive mood. You will be an asshole no matter how you do it, whether it be years with couples counseling, leaving and never contacting again, or murdering her.
There is no way for a woman to dump a man that will leave her in a positive mood. The man will always be a terrible person and total asshole.
Society is misandrist.
The only ways to do it is either never getting in a relationship, or Sharia Law.
>>
>>736325021
Doesn't have the confidence to break up eith a chick. Yet thinks he can svore something better. Lol, ya suuurrrreee. Tell me another story OP.
>>
>>736325021
>be a dick
>tell her she sucks in bed
>tell her she was just there to get you off and she couldn't get a virgin to cum
>tell her fuck off and move on
>>
>>736325021
You don't you just man up and tell her you think the relationship has run it's course and it's time to move on.
>>
>>736325994
nudes ?
>>
File: 1389792581825.jpg (45KB, 455x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389792581825.jpg
45KB, 455x476px
>>736333538

>just there to make me cum
>couldnt make a virgin cum

really thought that one through, great effort.
>>
>>736333833
Checked. And yes I did, it'll make her feel like shit it's like saying "I kept this chick around just to get me off, but she couldn't make a horse cum" aka she sucks, ya dig?
>>
Easy. Just tell her that she has to hook you up with her friends or you will dump her ass. If she doesn't dump her, if she does then do it and then dump her anyway. Win win situation my friend
>>
>>736325515
Don't worry, I already have. Best part is that I'm not the first one to show her this thread. OP, don't come by tonight I'm giving her a rebound fuck.
>>
>>736325021
> Step 1. Secure next girl.
> Step 2. Tell current GF that you just don't think this relationship is what you're looking for anymore. Reassure her that it's not her fault or anything (even if it is) but just that it's not gonna work. She may try to fix it or some shit offer to try harder to do something about it but just cut her off and be like "no I'm sorry ive been trying it's just not gonna work for me"
> Step 3. Enjoy new girl/s

Worked for me. She was fucking crazy though and tried to tell me she was pregnant but I wasn't falling for that shit. Part of me thinks she was just joking around tho like to fuck with me. The world may never know.
>>
>>736334303
You fuckers couldn't wait until he dumped the noodz?
>>
Easy, fall in love with her, text her everyday at least 10 times, never get mad at her, always bend like a weak noodle and remember, when you want to have an opinion? have it when its her time of the month.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.