[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the worst hangover of my life. Tried going back to sleep

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

I have the worst hangover of my life. Tried going back to sleep but can't. Need practical solutions asap.
>>
>>734543697
smoke lots of weed
>>
drink a couple v8, sit in a hot shower until the hot water runs out
>>
File: 1496014439537.png (112KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1496014439537.png
112KB, 500x422px
>>734543697
Lots of fruit believe it or not try somth like a smoothie
>>
Take multivitamin
Eat something greasy like a burger, or breakfast foods
Take ibuprofen
Eat something sugary to bring your blood sugar back up
Try and sleep
>>
>>734543697

drink

more

-fin
>>
>>734543697
Vomit and try to sleep, there's actually no cure just take it and wait for it to pass
>>
>>734543697
drink a bloody mary

have a candy bar and a coke

drink pedialyte
next time, match every drink with a glass of water during the night. or don't drink so much.
>>
>>734543892
This actually works.
>>
>>734543697
Drink a beer in the shower. have a wank while still in said shower. Put on comfy pants, watch lord of the rings. water, then another beer. maybe some broth if you hold that down.
>>
>>734543888
Trips of truth. Do this and also take Excedrin Migraine. Best OTC pill you can do for a hangover.
>>
>>734544007
>>
>>734543697
That's fucking adorable anon. I remember hangovers from back before I was an alcoholic but it's been a long time. Obscene amounts of alcohol is just part of my body's homeostasis now.
>>
>>734544285 la de da boys,
looks like someone respects themselves
>>
>>734544577
how long since your last solid shit?
>>
>>734543697
kys
>>
>>734543697
hair of the dog mate. How much did u drink? Drink about a quarter of that amount with water and try to eat something.
>>
>>734544796
My shits are generally loose but not diarrhea like. A proper turd that actually holds its shape is kinda uncommon for me though.
>>
>>734544899
16 bottles of wine over 3 days. I really, really, don't want to drink another 4.

>>734543892
I heard ibuprofen is bad for hangovers.
>>
>>734545403
You can't sleep because you're dehydrated. I know you're probably not use to this, but drink a glass of water. Then some more then smoke some weed and then go back to sleep.

Fucking scrub.
>>
>>734545403
16 bottles of wine in 72 hours. That's.. got to be some sort of record. Are you Andre The Giant?

I'd do what other anons are saying and get a steam shower, try to eat if u can, pop an ibuprofen.

As an alcoholic, I will warn you that it's dangerous to drink THAT much and then suddenly stop. You could have a seizure or hallucinations. Your heart could stop. I'd advise you to drink at least a few drinks slowly and see if it helps you sleep.

One time I drank about eighteen beers in one sitting, was hot as fuck outside and I started hallucinating badly. I tried drinking water and going to sleep. This was before I knew that when you reach that stage, you could die.
>>
>>734545733
I would bet at least 50 dollars that you're still in high school.
>>
>>734545811
Lol why? I could care less what you think honestly. You asked for help and I'm telling you what I know. You can go get fucked if you're going to be like that.
>>
>>734546000
That's not me. I'm grateful for all the advice.
>>
Cranberry juice. As much as you can drink to hydrate yourself. Hangover will be gone in an hour.
>>
>>734546000
>>734547111
Whoa nice fucking trips, both of you.
>>
rolante
>>
>>734543697
Drink gotorade recover. You'll be str8 in like 10 min. Also masturbate
>>
Hangover = dehydration
Drink water or Gatorade
>>
>>734543697
Herion.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.