[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ do you think the age of consent should be lowered in your

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0737.jpg (93KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.jpg
93KB, 900x1600px
/b/ do you think the age of consent should be lowered in your country or state? I believe that the age of consent should be 12-13 years old no matter where you go. Any thoughts?
Pic unrelated to my 21 year old gf
>>
>>734533403
I don't really want my kids getting fucked in the ass the year they hit puberty, you dumb shit.

>I bet you got raped and loved it you cucked fuckface.
>>
first menstruation for penetration
whenever the parents say it's ok prior to that, but only for fondling, oral and whatever
>>
>>734533527
Back in the old days kids got married at like 12 or younger and you don't think they weren't getting fucked then? And never been raped before or faceducked. Can't get facefucked if I have a gf
>>
>>734533403
No. Age of consent is in there to keep pedos from fucking kids. I think they should be more lenient in extreme circumstances, however, wherein two parties could get a fuck permit if they are both consenting/ both underage.
>>
In sweden its 15, So you americans keep calling us pedos just because we dont use the same system as you
>>
>>734533733
In the old days you could not have sex outside of marriage and you needed the girl's father's blessing if you wanted to marry her.

>>734533853
lol butthurt pedo
>>
>>734533853
I'm from America. I think it should be lowered considering how these girls act around 13-15. A kid I know got sent to 15 years prison because he fucked a 14 year old girl who told him she was 16. (Age of consent) and he was 19 the time it happened. The mother found out and even though the kid had proof clear as day that she stated she was over the age of consent he's now doing time in prision
>>
>>734534096
The prison system is a big industry in the states, I've heard. Would you say it's possible the pedo witch hunt is just used as an excuse to make money?
>>
>>734534347
Likely as much as the "war on drugs" bullshit
>>
in estonia its 14
>>
>>734534347
I have no idea. I'm originally from Michigan moved to Florida. Michigan has a law about if the girl is under age but over age of consent so 16/17 that it's not any sort of rape if there's less than 4 years difference in age. So 20/21. But there's no laws protecting young men or women in the 18-21 year old range if they have sex with a party that's under 15 and they were lied to about the age. Just like with the guy I know. Like I said he was 19 and the girl he fucked was supposedly 16 but she was actually 14. So no matter the case then he's still at fault. And he had proof of the girl stating she was 16. On top of that the girl never got into any trouble.
>>
>>734534601
this is probably because of Detroit
>>
>>734534691
Lived two hours north of Detroit in Bay City so can't be because of Detroit
>>
No.
It's already 16 in the state I'm in.

Then again it doesn't matter since almost everyone has fucked by the time they're in highschool anyway.
>>
>>734535837
Point exactly
>>
I dont live in the states but i fucked my gf for the first time when she was 13 and i was 19.

Teen pussy is the best
>>
>>734536417
I would kill to fuck a 13 year old. That pussy would be tighter than my wife with my pay check.
>>
>>734534468
something you do not comprehend,
10 to 20 percent of humanity are idiots who need the hoary hand of authority parental or state, to stop damaging themselves and others,
middle class poorclass rich class hollywood class,heroin use by YOUNG WHITE MEN
& teensHeroin use — which has been at the epicenter of a ruthless and relentless opioid epidemic sweeping the country — has increased fivefold over a decade, and dependence on the drug has tripled, researchers say.

A major study released Wednesday found that the sharpest increase in heroin use and addiction was among young, white men with lower education and income levels.

The findings come as much of the focus surrounding the opioid crisis has been on the mortality rates among middle-aged white women since the turn of this century.

But researchers now say younger white men are being hit even harder — at least by heroin.

In fact, men ages 25 to 44 accounted for the highest heroin-related death rate (13.2 per 100,000) in 2015 — a 22 percent rise from the previous year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
>>
>>734533527
15-16 is the least I'll go. Anything less is exploitative and unnecessary.
>>
>>734533527
Oops, didn't mean to reply to you
>>
now lest hear it for the real enemy that foists druuuugs on the stupid the cia nwo,the jews brit jews the mossad LESSHEARIT WE WANT EM STRUNGUP
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.